Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Plot:

A very popular game is tradition on Earth. Similar to the Hunger Games, people will be chosen to enter the game. Six people, from different fandoms, will be tossed into this unforgiving simulation to fight to stay alive. They are put into an experiment lab, and given the abilities from their fandoms. For example, a girl from the Harry Potter fandom would be given a working wand. However, you must rely on your knowledge of the fandom, and the monsters.

The game is placed in a part of the world, unknown to anyone, and is made to look as an Apocolypse. Houses destroyed, buildings, cars, everything is in ruins.

Monsters are spread around, scientific experiments. You have no idea how they were made, found, or how they even got there. Each person is thrown into different areas, to attempt survival.

The catch? You don't know how to kill the other monsters from other fandoms. Only yours. The game lasts as long as you can live, and every two years new people are thrown in. How do you know if you found someone from your team? You are given bloodwork, a special kind of blood, injected in your system. It lights up when you come in contact with another member of the same blood. Basically you become a christmas tree.

This game is at random, and gets harder as you proceed. You have no idea what lies at the ending, if you finish the game. All you've been told is you represent your fandom, kill your monsters, survive, and follow the signal. What is the signal? That isn't explained.

Rules:

The rules of the game are simple.

We highly recommend not killing people from your team, as you will need them all to complete the game.

Completing the game has never been succeeded.

The game gets harder and harder as you get closer to the end.

The game is referred to as "Lost" in English, but transfers to other languages.

This is an LGBTQ+ (And straight) roleplay. If you don't support it, I don't want to hear it. You can leave if you don't like how I run my roleplays. However, you are NOT being forced to own an LGBTQ+ character. Make your characters how you want, as long as I give permission.

No fighting or bullying outside of the roleplay. If I catch it I have full authority to kick you out.

If you try to change the character you've chosen, like the fandom or something, I will give your spot to another member.

I have full authority to do anything I like with this RP, as it is my original idea.

If you don't like how I run this, leave.

No Overpowered characters. You ONLY know about your fandom. However, a team can share answers and techniques on how to kill their monsters.

Shipping is allowed.

Don't try to control other characters, unless it is given permission by the owner of that character. Ex: "My name is Sally. Boston comes over and slaps me." Or anything similar.

No rainbow anything. No rainbow hair, eyes, eyebrows, skin. Please. But flaws are reccommended!

If you're reading this write "I am lost" in white ink in the Additional section.

This may be a forum wide roleplay. Just make sure you put "ALIA" as the abbreviation of the name.

Credit to the other roleplays and ideas I've been inspired by.

If there is any pointless arguing, I will be forced to handle it as I see fit.

Do not make your character a stereotype if you don't want to! Someone from South America doesn't have to have dark skin, or a thick accent. Someone from Canada doesn't have to be super nice. You see what I mean?

For your character, please list what your ability/power is, what it does, and how you can keep it from being OP.

If you have any questions please ask me, don't be scared.

Characters

1 person from Harry Potter- Given a wand., check with me on the details of it. Clothing may be worn from any character. Ex: Gryffindor Tie, Harry's scarf, Luna's glasses, etc. Recommended to wear something from your house (Ex: Ravenclaw wears a Ravenclaw tie) but not required. Not given any books. From somewhere in Europe.

2 persons from Voltron- Given a suit of Paladin armor, if requested by the player. Clothing may be worn from any character. Given only one combat item from one of the paladins. Ex: Keith's bayard, or Hunk's bayard, etc. Please check with me on the details of your combat item. Not given a lion throughout the game. I assume you know what you're doing with this. From somewhere in Austrailia. (Both taken, sorry. One saved for Jokester, the other taken by me. We can be twins if you'd like, J, but strangers if you want.

1 person from Fairy Tail- Given Dragon Slayer (Like Natsu) magic if requested, or Celestial Spirit Magic (Like Lucy). Nothing too OP. I'm not super familiar with this fandom, so let me know which power you choose, it's abilities, and how you can make it not OP. Clothing may be worn from any character. From the Philippines.

1 person from Percy Jackson- Given the abilities as a Demigod would, not OP. Let me know which god/goddess you want to be a child of, and the powers you choose from it. Clothing may be worn from any character. Not given any books. You rely on knowledge and the training you've been given. Combat weapon must be accepted by me. From somewhere in South America.

1 person from Warriors Cats- Given the ability to change from human to cat. Combat may come from knowledge. If you request anything more, like a special power or something, ask me. I understand there isn't much to do here but I'll do my best to try and keep it equal. I will be a bit more lenient with this character. From somewhere in Canada.

Form:

(Please get rid of Parenthesis)

Full name:

Fandom/Spot:

Power: (Please list what it is, what it is used for, and how you can keep it from becoming OP.)

Combat item: (Not required. Mostly thinking of Warriors and PJ.)

Detailed Appearance: (Hair, eyes, skin, clothing, etc.)

Anything change your appearance?: (Ex: Voltrons have armor, Warriors can have cat ears/tail, Harry Potter can have gold eyes, Percy Jackson can have.. beautified looks if kid of Aphrodite (You get the idea, right PJ?) Yeah I think you get the idea, guys.)

Flaws: (Acne? Birthmarks? Skin conditions? Different colored eyes? Etc.)

Background: (Ex: HP gives their house, family situation, etc. Doesn't have to be super detailed but at least some knowledge for me.)

Personality: (MORE THAN FIVE!)

Flaws: (Personality wise. Are they a hot head? Super trusting? Sensitive? Cold hearted? ADD?)

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?:

Read all the rules?:

How active on SAMB are you?:

Shipping allowed?:

Additionally?: (If you have a S/O, maybe if you read what's in the rules?, Etc)

I will put my form in soon, as this post is getting pretty long. Please let this go through mods.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

Gang: /327271

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

Gang: /330909

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

save warriors please

• Posted at:

I am the night painter sylvia

theres good in everyone. its just that not everyone acknowledges it

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Save Harry Potter!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 181

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Ooh can I also be a FT person? If not then that’s fine too ^^

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

cobraphoenix530

Is it possible to save two spots?

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

clevercat546

ALSO:

Add Gender, Sexuality, and Pronouns in the Form please!!

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

Saved, saved.

J- Yeah, if you'd like. If you can POV for two, that's fine. If you only want to have the FT character too, that's okay.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Could you please save a Percy Jackson kiddo? A child of Demeter, probably, who’d use a Celestial Bronze sickle.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I'm livin the upgra-a-a-de!

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

dragonheart5600

full name: andrea oreilles waterfoot

fandom: warriors

power: the shape shifting thing, plus increased hearing and balance i guess? (from the ears and tail. with your permission of course.) she can shape shift into a cat (as you said) and have increased ear sensitivity and somewhat increades balance from the tail. not being op, she can only shape shift into one cat breed (i'll figure it out later), and can only be it for 12 collective hours and her ears can be damaged by loud sounds (are more sensitive in general) and the tail, well, it can get caught in areas (i can't really make a tail op xd)

combat item: she uses small blades like claws in her human form, as well as a dagger, but other than that, that's kinda it.

appearence: short (about 4'9) with bobbed short black hair, and folded bicolor ears. she has a fairly pale complexion, and light brown-yellow eyes. she wears a black and white hoodie that morphs with her as she becomes a cat, and matching shorts. she wears black nikes to cover her tiny feet. she looks fairly petite in general.

appearence flaws: a small nick in her ear, a small scar scratch on her cheek, a birthmark running down her leg.

backstory: born in riverclan, got lost heading to apprentice moonstone, found windclan, became a warrior, now she's here (im guesing the human thing was a result of the lab power thing?) i cant say much more.

personality: she's a quick learner, but is a bit impatient. she's kind to others, but quiet about information to other teams, living under the code. she's a little trusting, but earn her trust, and she is LOYAL.

personal flaws: untrusting but too loyal, (she'll question loyalty if it goes against her code and or morals), impatiant, if you annoy her, she can have a sharp tounge to you for a while. (she doesn't hold grudges unless you do something unthinkable)

game decision?: supervisors

rules?: yep

how active: depending on the day, i might be on starting noon to idk what time.

shipping: .. puts a fresh boat on the pier, ready for sailing .. yep.

additional? alsia

sorry if i missed anything.

• Posted at:

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

cobraphoenix530

@Dipper Yeps, can do! I’ll do my voltron form after yours if you’re good with the twin thing, and I’ll start working on the FT one now

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

clevercat546

Saved and accepted.

Sounds good, J.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Actually, unsave. I'll be inactive from July 1st to who knows when!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Part of the Order of the Bananana!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 181

Beni WingStar Nattily Azul Lilac (flip) Mr. Cellophane

clevercat546

Alrighty. Harry Potter is the only spot left.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

Full name: Mirri Austin Waters "Miles"

Sexuality: Pan-sexual

Pronouns: He/Him/They/Them

Fandom/Spot: Voltron #1

Power: Black Paladin. Right hand glows a silver/light grey at random, doesn't know what to do with it. (Can eventually do something with it.)

Combat item: Red bayard turns into an Energy Chain sword. In regular appearance, has a dagger.

Detailed Appearance: (See Lucas Mireles, the fashion model) Sandy blonde/brown hair, messy, turned up at the top, dyed silver at the top (Think Markiplier). Pale skin, no freckles. Dark eyebrows. Somehow incredibly hot. Face shape is square, jaw is fairly defined. Long eyelashes that bring out his bright silver eyes. Pretty tall, about 6'0-ish. Not really super skinny, but slim, with defined muscles. Has a crooked smile that shows he's amused. Plain white t-shirt with black trims. Army jacket, but black, with white trim, and patched rips along the sleeves and on the back, the collar popped up. Black jeans, ripped from the middle of the thigh, down just below the knee, some patched up at the top. Silver, black, and white boots like Keith's. A belt with a pack on the right side, on the left is a blade holder. 

Anything change your appearance?: Voltron black paladin armor. Bayard in one hand, sometimes at the waist.

Flaws: Birthmark on his shoulders and collar bones. Birthmark on the back of his neck which looks similar to a lion (Black lion). Scars all over his back and arms, from unknown reasons.

Background: Has a twin, (Jokester's Character). Father was abusive, mother put up with him because he owned the house and such. People don't know the father is abusive, because he is very successful in his career. When Miles told his parents he wanted to be a boy, they weren't really okay with it. The father didn't like it, and began to hurt Miles even more. Sister was accepting. Mother eventually got used to it, and helped. They paid for Miles to be able to be a boy, secretly, kept from the father. Miles doesn't really have friends, he's very indepentant. He was going to stand up for his mom, when him and his sister were pulled into the game and seperated. He didn't want to leave, in fear of his mother getting hurt.

Personality: Independant, Brilliant, Protective, Flirty, Sarcastic, Knows he's strong but doesn't want to admit it, doesn't like to brag, Loves the stars.

Flaws: Can't sit still, when he gets mad there's not really a way to calm him down unless someone finds how, not super trusting at first, not the greatest at teamwork (Though him and twin act like one person when in battle), sometimes comes across as rude

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Supervisor's.

Read all the rules?: Well Duh

How active on SAMB are you?: This doesn't apply to me ahaha

Shipping allowed?: Yeah sure

Additionally?: ALIA. Twin is Jokester. Uh, yeah that's it. ha.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

Up

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

@Pine Tree - the Harry Potter spot isn't taken yet, is it???? 

• Posted at:

||Hannah||

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."

--- Robin Williams 

1951-2014

dragonheart5600

(adding to what's not there, and to other things)

sexuality: straight

pronouns: she, her, it, its, ect.

more detailed background: as a kitten, she had a strong father who was a deputy, and a caring warrior riverclan mother. she had a sister and brother, but during the apprentice moonstone trip, got lost, and was seperated for a few moons. she was adopted by windclan, where she would completed her apprentiship. as a riverclan born, she wasn't as swift on her paws, and was nervous she would be exiled if she couldn't help. she had been wondering if being a medic would suit her more when the supervisors picked her as the tribute. she figured it was for the best, since she felt she was the least valuable loss to her clan, and if she won, ahe could come back a hero.

appearence(as a cat): a black and white splotched cat, with light brown eyes.

• Posted at:

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

cobraphoenix530

Ahh I’m so sorry, I was watching something and forgot to submit this!

Full name: Ilyssa Alis (Ayy new OC!)

Nicknames (added): Lyssa + anything else y’all come up with

Sexuality: Straight

Pronouns: She/her

Fandom/Spot: Fairy tail

Power: Chaos manipulation. They can pretty mush manipulate darkness and chaos at will, but at a cost. Overuse of this power causes headaches that progressively grow worse, until she’s practically screaming in pain. Extreme overuse causes internal bleeding and insanity.

Combat item: Twin daggers and throwing knives.

Detailed Appearance: Extremely dark purple hair, fading into a pale gray-lavender at the tips. Hair is wavy and falls to her mid back, and she has side bangs she’s constantly brushing out of her face. Hair is usually kept down, half up , in a chignon/messy bun or in a ponytail. Pale grayish-lavender eyes fading out to a dark purple at the edges. Long eyelashes framing her eyes. Face is oval shaped. Pale skin that has a healthy glow and doesn’t tan. No freckles. Height is 5’1, kinda short but will knock you out if you call her short, unless she’s good friends with you, then she’ll just knock your breath out. She has a slim build with lean muscle. Normal clothes are a black tank top with black tights, black knee high boots, the bandage gloves mentioned below, and a black bandanna to cover her mouth. Travel clothes are a black tank top with a waist long red sleeveless vest over it. The vest has gold accents at the edges. A long, black jacket tied shut at the waist, short sleeved, is worn over this. She has an extremely short hooded cloak on top, about the length of a poncho at the back and shorter at the front. This hood has a gold sash at the edges with a darker gold triangle design on it. Her pants are black as well, and slightly baggy. They are tucked into her knee high black boots, which also have a gold strip around the top, matching the other accents. She has a red bandanna tied around her upper left arm. She has white bandaids wrapped around her forearms and palms as gloves. She also has a loose light brown belt with gold buckles on her waist, which she uses to hold her daggers and throwing knives, as well as other useful supplies. (To get a visual of the outfit, search up epicsoldier and look in images for the most similar outfit to the description, bcs it really isn’t the best).

Anything change your appearance?: Eyes go gold when her power is activated.

Flaws: Various scars on her legs and forearms, all hidden, as well as a tiny intricate lock tattoo made out of ink purple swirls under the outer edge of her right eye. Both ears have scars on the parts where earrings would be leading down to the bottom edges.

Background: She grew up in an orphinage, and had a terrible life there. She learned how to defend herself there, and how to use her wits. She was eventually adopted by a kind lady who had been visiting her for a while at the orphinage, and was one of the few Ilyssa trusted. She has an adopted brother too who is a year older than her. Her family was amazing, and she loved them with all her heart, which is why, when the supervisor told her they’ll hurt her family if she doesn’t participate in the games, she agreed to participate in them straight away.

Personality: She’s very jokey and a flirt, but is genuinely quite kind. She’s also a bit of a tease. Outgoing, confident, slightly hot headed, charismatic, sarcastic and cynical, but still tries to be nice when she remembers to. 

Flaws: Not very trusting of strangers, has Natsu’s temper, cynical, blunt (doesn’t hide what she thinks of people unless she knows it’s necessary), a bit clueless about crushes. Has a bit of ADHD and OCD.

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Supervisor’s

Read all the rules?: O’ course

How active on SAMB are you?: Usually quite active, unless something comes up

Shipping allowed?: Course!

Additionally?: ALIA I am lost.

Full name: Avery Alice Waters (Another new OC, gasp!)

Nicknames (added): Ave, Alice, Alli + any you guys think of.

Fandom/Spot: Voltron #2

Power: Blue Paladin (Water + Ice)

Combat item: Blue bayard turns into twin swords, which she can dual wield. She also has normal daggers and throwing knives on her normal self.

Detailed Appearance: Startlingly blue eyes, a mix of midnight blue and a bright, sky blue, that contain a mischievous sparkle. Hair is long, wavy, and dark brown, with natural highlights of lighter brown shades, as well as a blue streak of hair on her right side, near the front. Has long side bangs, and she’s constantly running her hand through her hair. Her hair starts to fall in ringlets near the bottom, and is usually kept down, in a messy bun/top knot, or in a loose fishtail. She has an oval shaped face with a slightly narrower chin. She has naturally pale skin that does tan lightly, and no freckles. She has a thin nose that is slightly turned up at the end. Her height is about 5’3, and she has a thin build with some muscle. She has a confident way of holding herself, as if she knows that nothing is going to stand in her way. She usually wears an olive green bomber jacket over a white t shirt with thin black horizontal stripes. These are both worn over plain black tights and knee high baggy boots, dark brown in colour. She also has piercings going up her right ear, and one piercing on her left in the normal area. Her summer outfit is usually a simple black tank top over baggy green cargo pants. She wears a plain thick silver bangle/cuff on her right wrist.

Anything change your appearance?: Blue paladin armour. Blue bayard is on hip.

Flaws: Scars on her back and knees and one jagged one on the back of her neck going down to her right shoulder blade. She also has a blue lion tattoo on her upper left arm.

Background: Same as Mirri’s, except she spoke up often against her father, and has the physical and mental scars to prove it. She was pretty disdainful of her mother for putting up with ‘that dude’, as she called him. She never called him anything other than that, a colourful word, or just didn’t mention his name at all, and she never adressed him directly unless she was foul mouthing him. She supported Miles all the way with his decision, going so far as to beat up a bully who was running his mouth a little too much. She was always with her twin, and so when the supervisor decided to put him in the game she insisted on joining him.

Personality: Kind and outgoing, understanding of most people. Sarcastic, and is a bit cynical. Has a great sense of adventure, and is very curious and creative. She doesn’t judge anyone until she actually knows of their situation. A bit crazy and random, and loves to give out nicknames to people. Is quick to anger, and will defend people close to her with her last breath.

Flaws: Hot headed, very curious, cant sit still, has OCD and can’t stand filth.

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Theirs, as they wouldn’t just let their twin go alone.

Read all the rules?: Yeppers

How active on SAMB are you?: Above

Shipping allowed?: Go for it!

Additionally?: ALIA

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

cobraphoenix530

Changing Ilyssa’s outfit, search epic soldier custom outfit 30 and it’s the first one in images, with the red cape and red/orange/brown colour scheme. I’m a little buisy rn, so I might not be able to type up a description, sorry.

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

cobraphoenix530

Ignore my previous post, changed my mind again. Going with the original outfit.

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

clevercat546

Yep, Harry Potter is still open! Want me to save it for you, Hannah?

Both accepted!

By the way, saves last two days. Forgot to mention that above.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

arrowartemis53

Yes plssss!!! Ill try to make my form tonight!! 

• Posted at:

||Hannah||

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."

--- Robin Williams 

1951-2014

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Hate to be "that person", but it if Hannah's form doesn't come through can I have the spot?

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

arrowartemis53

@Bear - go ahead I'm uh withdrawing my character.. 

• Posted at:

||Hannah||

--- Robin Williams 

1951-2014

athleticbear159

Alright.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Full name: Eve Riley Callaghan 

Fandom/Spot: Harry Potter!

Power: She has a magic wand, and is especially good at DADA, flying, and Jinxes, Hexes, and Curses.

Combat item: Her bare hands. She also has a wand!

Detailed Appearance:She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. 

Her eyes are bright and sparkly blue, if you look close the rims are a cobalt as well as the center. They get a darker, bright cobalt during the winter and a brighter color during the summer.Her eyelashes are dark and long, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty. 

Anything change your appearance?: Sometimes her eyes are like, an ice blue or a polar arctic color that look almost silver.

Flaws: Not much, she doesn't believe in flaws. She has freckles, if somebody thinks those are flaws?

Background: Eve is in Gryffindor House, she's a muggleborn witch. Both of her parents were unaware of the Wizarding World. Her parents divorced when Eve was about 2 and her mother moved from their New York home to London with her baby brother Levi, leaving Eve with her father and older brothers, Conner and Beckham. When they discovered that their mother had died from lung cancer, they rushed to London and picked up her baby brother, then lived in London for the last 4 years. Her father and brothers fully supported Hogwarts.

Personality: Tough, athletic, brave, daring, a bit of a hothead, mischievous, VERY competitive, good friend

Flaws: She's a bit hotheaded and sometimes loses her temper quickly, as she's impatient and can't really sit still. Eve's comeptitive to the point where she overly that way and thinks everything's a competition. She is mischievous as well and loves a good prank.

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?:  The supervisor, though she was fine with it.

Read all the rules?: Yeah

How active on SAMB are you?: Decently active. I'll try to get on while I'm on vacation, but if I don't I apologize for any inconviences.

Shipping allowed?: YAS with a guy

Additionally?: Needs S/O, in Gryffindor house, and I am lost

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

clevercat546

Um. Okay wait.

Hannah, do you still want the spot? I don't want you to have backed out because of pressure.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

I might be able to give two Harry Potter Spots.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

arrowartemis53

It's okay Dipper, thank you though! I'm actually going to be leaving for a while..so yeah, I made a thread and gave shout outs to some special people (you were one ;-;) Bear can have the Harry Potter spot (she already made a form anyways lol) 

• Posted at:

||Hannah||

--- Robin Williams 

1951-2014

clevercat546

Okay then. I commented on your post.

Accepted, Bear

Saves end tomorrow, for anyone who's got them.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Full name: Bianca Maria Domínguez

Pronouns: She/them

Sexuality: Pansexual

Fandom/Spot: Percy Jackson

Power: Botanokinesis, she can cause plants to grow rapidly, control them to a minor extent (making vines wrap around someone or or lifting herself), and use them to navigate. When she expends too much of her power, she'll collapse for a long period of time.

Combat item: A Celestial Bronze sickle that can transform into a wire bracelet.

Detailed Appearance: She has dark brown hair that's cut in a sharp bob with bubblegum-pink tips. Her eyes are hazel with faint flecks of green, and she has tanned skin. Her face is diamond-shaped. She's about 5'6", a lanky sort of tall, and if you make another tall joke she will slap you. She usually wears a Camp Half-Blood tee, a floppy olive hat, an aviator jacket similar to Nico's, a tan tool belt with rubber bands, hair bands, and Tic Tacs in the pockets, blue jeans with big pockets, and black tennis shoes. She never goes anywhere without her blue backpack, mainly because it has her secret stash of Oreos and jellybeans in it.

Anything change your appearance?: She has a springy, elfish aura that's unexplicable.

Flaws: She has a scar across her back from a crazy ex.

Background: Her mom came from Argentina, dad from Brazil, and they lived normally for a while, Bianca growing up with books due to her mom being a librarian. Her parents got divorced, but she was able to deal with it. She ended up joining a drama club, inspiring a love for theater. Books becoming movies and plays and musicals interested her, and she started to re-read some favorites. It rekindled a love for Percy Jackson, and she wanted to test her knowledge, even if it meant death, so she signed up for Lost/Perdito, and here she is now.

Personality: Bianca loves drama and to be dramatic, and enjoys solving puzzles and problems. She's passionate about the things she loves, and gets easily angered when someone questions her honestly, causing her to fight for her honor. Or at least talk loudly about it. She is not easily befriendable because of her dark humor, which scares people. 

Flaws: She has ADHD, even before the game, and when distracted loses track of her goal easily. 

Was being put in the game their decision, or the supervisor's?: Hers.

Read all the rules?: Yep!

How active on SAMB are you?: i'm pretty active.

Shipping allowed?: Yeah

Additionally?: I am lost She smells slightly citrusy.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I'm livin the upgra-a-a-de!

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

clevercat546

Accepted! 

I'm pretty sure that's all the forms!

I'll POV first thing tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

clevercat546

Miles Waters

I don't want to be here, I don't want to be here. I thought as I trudged through the empty streets. Cars were wrecked, buildings crumbled. It's like an apocolypse. I turned my head to the right, to see a lonely swing set. A swing was slowly moving with the breeze.

I had a sudden flashback of playing in my backyard, on the swings. Laughter filled the air. I turned to my side, where my sister was laughing as the swing went high into the air, and came back down. The sky was a brilliant blue, perfect for a warm summer day. The grass was a dark green, and soft. I looked through the glass door of the house, to watch my mum be thrown against the wall. There was no sound, but you didn't need any. Mum was in tears, shouting it seemed, as a glass bottle smashed against the wall right next to her. I jumped, and looked away, terrified. My sister didn't notice, still laughing at the funny feeling in her stomach. I had a sudden feeling, that I would protect her no matter what happens. Dad can't touch her.

Snapping out of the memory, I realized the sky had gone darker than it was. The dark clouds covered the entire sky, and I cursed under my breath, looking for somewhere to hide. I jogged down the road for a moment, before darting into an empty house. The windows were smashed out, but I can build a barricade over it. I closed the door behind me, the air inside musty. I slowly slid my backpack off, and onto the floor next to a wall. The house seemed creepy, being dark and dirty. But I can't turn on a light, it'll cause a distraction. I glanced up the stairs to my left, pitch black at the top. A shiver ran down my spine, as I clenched my teeth. There was a small kitchen connected to a living room in front of me. A bathroom was to my right, and the stairs to my left. I will not be checking out what's up there. A siren was heard from outside, as I quickly ran to cover the windows with what I could. A sheet, a pillow case, a chair. The siren continued, as I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. Hopefully this musty air will erase my scent. Upstairs there were four bedrooms and a bathroom, a closet, and stairs leading to an attic. Probably where this poor family hid after hearing the first siren, back when the city was alive..

I had another flashback, slipping me momentarily away from the real world. I was in the same house, in the same spot. The air was clean, and it was light. Sunlight came through the windows, showing cream painted walls. Laughter and voices echoed from downstairs, but I waited, frozen. I can't let them see me. I wandered around upstairs. The first bedroom was for a younger boy, decorated in cars and trains. The second bedroom was for a girl, two girls, with a bunk bed and bright pink wall paper. The third bedroom was a master bedroom, probably for the parents, with a canopy bed and neutral walls. The fourth bedroom was blocked off, the door locked. Had a child passed away, but they had not redone the room? Quickly, all the conversation stopped, as the same siren echoed through the house. Time paused for a moment, as I tried to find somewhere to hide. In a panic, everyone came rushing upstairs. The father, not quite built of muscles, jumped up and grabbed the stairs leading to the attic, and pulled them down. Two girls ran up first, blond curls and freckles and dressed in bright clothing. Probably twins, or very close sisters. The boy was next, his hair dark brown like his father's. The mother, with red hair, pulled the little boy up, shouting to the father. "Come up!" The father shook his head slowly, dark brown messy hair falling into his eyes. He has to secure the house first. Ignoring the mother's cries, he ran towards me-and through me. I am a ghost, it seems. The father kicked the door of the locked bedroom open, revealing dark purple wall paper. He emerged from the room with a baby in his arms. Why had the mother not gone for the baby? Why was the door locked to the child's room? However, the stairs were pulled up. The father could not get to the family. The little boy cried, as the mother looked down through the hole at the father in sympathy. I grew frustrated, but stayed quiet in fear they could hear me. The father shouted to let him up, but the mother shook her head. I looked back to the father, his skin where he touched the child, growing red. I looked back to the attic, as the door shut. A family abandoned their father and baby, because the baby was sick somehow. The father ran downstairs, his face crumpled, and out the front door. Gun shots were heard, as I jumped back into reality.

I sprinted into the girls bedroom, and moved the curtains to look out the window. People were rushing around in the alleyway in blurs. Ghosts of people who once lived in this thriving city. I threw my backpack to the ground, and slid down against the wall onto the floor. I laid my head against my knees, looking at my bag. If only things were the same as they once were. But no, now every thing's in destruction. At least in this part of the world. No, I can't escape the game unless I win. And I will win.

I will win this game called Lost.

And there's the starter POV! You can POV starting in the game, like I did, or you can POV being thrown into the game. Everyone's story is different, there is no correct way to write. However, this game is brutal, and if you POV before the game, remember that the supervisors are not kind. Similar to the Hunger Games, your name is drawn, they pick you up, and you go through a series of tests. Blood work, actually. But you won't remember that. They put you unconscious from the moment they pick you up, until the moment you are thrown into the game.

Everyone POVing, please hear a siren at some point. The siren means bad things are coming, and you must hide. My character has frequent flashbacks of his past but also of what happened in his area. I'm hoping to keep it just him, please. You can POV seeing a monster or two from your fandom or another, but remember the siren means hide.

PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH MODS!

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Scholastica Wikia

dragonheart5600

i had not felt this fear since my rouge days.

passing through shadows, afraid of what is and what will be. i kept to the shadows of the abandoned two-leg-place, odd noises around me. whispers of lies, joy, and fear. my peers told me fear was for the weak. but i had always been weak. the newleaf i got lost, i was weak and afraid. i felt that way now.

lost, weak, alone. afraid.

a loud monster wail blared, sounding like it was next to me. Fear struck me again. I raced into a two-leg den. it smelled of joy, family, happiness, and yet, it held fear. i felt myself shrink, and realized i was a cat again. i explored the house, memories not belonging to me starting to form, yet vague. a burnt turkey on the wooden platform. calm nights around a controlled fire. two leg kits playing with a dog and kittypet, a life i never wished for. And yet, i live a life worse than that. something smashed in the room i was in before, i peeked in, and saw what looked like a lizard with wings, but much larger. it was only about my size, but i was scary. fangs curling out of its mouth like whitefang's, claws like the dreaded tigerstar's, a neck of teeth, like scourge's.

and i was all alone.

fighting a creature from the land of no stars.

i had only myself to depend on.

• Posted at:

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

athleticbear159

Eve

It was nighttime, as I ran in the shadows to avoid being seen. It was like an apocalypse here, as I found a sturdy tree and climbed it. I looked out on the wrecked city, and took interest in one particular house. I dashed across and sneaked in through the slightly open door. I saw a pink-painted door with daisy signs across it. A little blond girl ran out holding a stuffed animal rabbit. A dark blue door was next to her, where a dark-haired tall boy came out of. I didn't stick around much longer and ran outside-just to hear a siren. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and got to the grove of trees, then climbed in between them and got in the little treehouse-shack I had built to camoflauge. I saw three dementors just below the shack and gulped, then jumped down in front of them and whipped out my 8 1/2 inch maplewood, phoenix feather core wand and readied it in front of me. You've had plenty of practice. You know your Patronus. I thought, steadying my wand and focusing. 

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I screamed, as bright blue and silvery light exploded out of the tip of my wand and took the form of a tiger. The tiger ran towards the dementors, as my patronus took care of the dementors and then bounded back, leaping back into my wand as I climbed back up to my shack. 

Whatever happens, I will be prepared. I'll do whatever it takes to survive. I will win this horrible game that has been set on mankind.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

The sound of the sirens rang through the deserted roads, almost hiding the noise of the monsters behind me. The demon began to gain on me, their roars growing louder and louder. I was almost out of breath, I knew I couldn’t run for much longer. I had to face the monsters. After all, I knew how to kill them. I rounded the corner of the nearest building and hid in wait, bracing myself to use my powers. As the demon’s booming footsteps reached the building, I burst out of my hiding place, placing both my hands before me, palms facing outwards, wrists touching, just as I was taught. 

“Chaos make: Chains of darkness!”

Chains burst from my hands, darker then a pitch black room. They wrapped around the demon’s midsection, squeezing its skin of bark. It struggled as they started to wrap aroung its wrists, before letting out an ear splitting shriek. I winced, covering my ears with my hands, which gave the demon an opening. It kicked me with its scaly foot, sending me flying across the road, crashing into the side of the nearest house. I landed in a deserted bedroom, one that seemed to have belonged to a child, judging from the old, broken toys scattered around the room. As I got back onto my feet, I noticed a ghost like apparation of a young girl, about four years old by the looks of it. She was playing with a little gray truck, humming a little tune to herself as she did so. I stared at her for a bit, a rare smile on my face. I barely ever smiled anymore, except for when I was with my family.

All of a sudden, an echoing shout filled the room. It was faint, so faint that I couldn’t make out what was being said. Whatever it was, it must have not been all that pleasant, as the girl immediately stiffened. A boy who looked to be in his mid teenage years stormed into the room, grabbing the girl by her pigtails. He yanked her up, grabbing the truck from her hand. The girl smiled gently at him, trying to calm him down, which only made him angrier. He tossed the girl across the room, and slowly started walking towards her, his hands in fists. I couldn’t move. 

No. No no no not this again, please not this again, please, please no. I don’t want to see this again...

Suddenly the sirens started to sound again. The boy froze in place, glaring once more at the girl then rushing out the door which he came from. The girl just sat there, her leg bent at a strange angle. I unfroze and rushed over.

“H-hey, are you...are you okay?” 

The girl didn’t respond, instead looking down at the floor. Of course she couldn’t hear me. What was I thinking? Footsteps sounded behind me, faint ones, but the way the girl’s head snapped up made it seem like they were the roar of Acnologia himself. I turned, wishing to see what caused her eyes to go so fearful. A man dressed in black with a red bandanna over his mouth had walked in, a rifle in his hand. As he walked towards the girl, I backed up towards the nearest window. I didn’t want to see what had happened next. Right as I jumped out the window, I heard the distinct sound of gunshots. I didn’t look back. Not while I dropped down to the ground. Not while I killed the demon. Not while I ran to hide myself away, as the sounds of the sirens resounded through my skull.

Avery:

I had never liked the sound of sirens. To me they signaled unnecessary trouble. If police officers had ever done their job correctly, none of us would be in this fiasco. I ran my hand through my hair as I sat in the tree I had chosen, scanning the nearby streets. This part of the city had undoubtedly been the rich people’s area. The houses here were made out of marble and brownstone, each with their own gated gardens, all of which were far overgrown now. I chose one that was built more sturdily than the rest, and dropped down from the tree I was in. I ran into the house, choosing to hide in one of the  guest bedrooms. They had a smaller chance of memories. I had been here long enough to know that none of the memories here would be good for your mental health.

The room I was in was definitely grand, but less so than the master bedroom. A bed large enough to easily hold twenty people was placed adjacent to a floor to ceiling stained glass window. Once upon a time, when the sun’s rays still reached that window and the servants were still there to wipe it down, it must have cast a beautiful glow in the room. Now it was so caked with dirt and grime that the only glow it was casting in the room was one of filth. I shuddered and turned away before my OCD could kick in. I had no time for this. I was here for one reason, and that one reason only. I was here to protect my brother, to get us out of the game. Of course, finding him was much harder than it seemed, as we had no means of communication. They had taken away our devices before we were dropped into the simulation, and besides, I doubted this place had cell service. 

I wonder what they get out of this, what happiness they get out of other humans suffering. If there was any time to lose hope in humanity Avery, it’s now.

They’re all like him. Like that man mom married. That -.

I let out a sigh, a wry smile making its way onto my face. Earth is messed up.

Hang in there Miles. I’m coming.

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

cobraphoenix530

It went through!