Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Hi guys,

I would like to make new friends as I have seen that all of the people I have seen both in the game and on the forums are really friendly, and I would love to meet you all!

I'm guessing most of you probably don't know me, so let me introduce myself; my name is RuoHan, and I come from China. I am an avid reader and I really like to learn new things. Other than drawing I also enjoy outdoor activities. I also like to write a lot (as my friends can probably tell you!). I also consider myself to be fairly musical as I play some instruments and engage in other musical activities. As I said, I enjoy drawing, and I combine that hobby with the anime/manga Saint Seiya (aka Knights of the Zodiac). I really like to draw characters who appear in it. Has anyone here ever heard of that?

I'll leave it at that for now, because if I continue to ramble on about myself I would probably take up all the space on this post!

I can't wait to meet you all...

ScarletDragon3016

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"On the road that life is...

I will never stop walking."

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

(Caffinated Kodah’s Forumer tip: You need to come with a nickname, something we can call you! When you do come up with one, put it in your signature!)

Hey, How ya doing? My names Kodah, Caffinated Kodah, KoKo or just whatever you wanna call me. 

I like some K-Pop (BTS is so not my favorite hahaha), Anime (Danganronpa is my baby), Fingerguns, Memes (to hide my crippling depression Hahahaha),Writing (I have so many stories going on right now, here and on other forums) Aesthetic, Vaporwave and...that’s pretty much it.

I play Volleyball, l’m an ISFJ, I’m also the living definition of aesthetic.

Oh and I’m gay.

Yeah.

• Posted at:

kodah

Ultimate Hopeless Romantic

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

Did you fall in love with me?Am I just to die in writhing agony for?

So, Why'd you summon me anyway? Were you finally gonna confess your love?

scarletdragon3016

Hi Kodah,

That's a good tip. Usually people call me by my name. But I do have some nicknames that people call me. The ones I usually go with is Galaxy, or Explode/Explosion. A certain person calls me GalaxyExplodeMan, but seriously, please don't call me that. Um... that one usually goes with another username, which I did not specify (mods :P). Usually people like to associate me with space and outer worlds for some reason... for instance, some call me Big Bang, and a bunch of other stuff. Basically, I accept some of those more than other; for example I accept Galaxy, Explode, Explosion, and Big Bang more than GalaxyExplodeMan, xD.

Maybe you could say which username you think is best for me in your opinion? Please not GalaxyExplodeMan, ha ha. 

I also have a lot of stories going on, though I keep most of them to myself. :D

I started to play volleyball a few weeks ago but I have to say, without anyone teaching me (other than the Internet) I'm sort of lost.

It's nice to meet you! :D

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

whitewolf9078

It’s nice to meet you also! Id honestly love to teach you a bit about Volleyball.

Hehe, if you don’t mind me asking, what’s your Zodiac sign? Maybe we could call you by your sign!

If not, I like BigBang!

• Posted at:

kodah

scarletdragon3016

Hey Kodah,

I would really appreciate it if you did teach me a bit about the sport! (I actually got insulted when my teacher said it isn't a sport, xD. Just kidding.)

I'm pretty sure my zodiac sign is already taken, and do you mean the Chinese zodiac, or the Greek one? Because of my cultural background I tend to get confused xD.

You could use Big Bang, sure! Even though I have to say, I have no idea why people call me that. My nickname "Galaxy" comes from literally the opposite source... Galaxian Explosion, which destroys infinite galaxies, while if I'm not mistaken the Big Bang created everything in the universe... or something related to that. Most of the time I lean more towards a Galaxian Explosion than a Big Bang, xD... (I'm sorry, I just thought of that.)

Anyways, thanks for staying on this forum! It may be like a chat thread if you would like it to be one.

And one more thing; I noticed we both like to write, correct? Maybe we could write something together on the forums sometime! (Though not WOF, please. I haven't read that in ages. )  Currently I am participating in a SA Roleplay on the forums that focuses on the happenings after The Dragon's Eye, if you wanted to participate too :D.

Sincerely,

Big Bang, Galaxian, Galaxy, Explode/Explosion, etc. xD

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

whitewolf9078

Hmm, I think BigBang will work! (With it being spelled like that and all), but if me and you are going to be friends, I need a nickname for. Something only I call you. (I’m just like that hehe xD). How does Space Cadet sound?

Also, I would love to make this a chat thread! You seem like a great person (I’m trying not to offend you or anything) and we could seriously be best friends!

I have so many different sorties planned out in my head! I’d love to work on one with you!

(and I see there anything specifically that you wanna know about Volleyball? I won’t judge, so you can ask me anything!)

• Posted at:

kodah

scarletdragon3016

Hi Kofee (Sorry, I just came up with that),

Ha ha, you can really call me anything. I don't really mind. You can call me Space Cadet if you want... anything can work xD. I seriously don't mind anything. You could change a name each time you address me; I wouldn't really care either way. (lol, that's me for you.)

Don't worry about offending me because I usually worry about that and it's really stressful, xD. It's just that over the Internet sometimes what we're trying to say comes out to be something else. So let's not worry about that! 

Usually I don't have stories planned out but I get a lot of ideas. I'm thinking it would be really fun if we could work on a story or a RP together on the SA forums. :D

If you're interested in doing that, let me know! But, I did forget to ask you if you have read the entire SA series or not. :/ My bad, sorry! :D

And basically I need to know how to spike the ball really well. Is it just me, or would it really be helpful if we all knew each other in real life? Especially when it comes to teaching me. Today another friend of mine was trying to teach the scale on guitar and piano to me, and let me just say he was really exhausted afterwards (because he had to type it all out on a game similar to SA, but only with a free chat.) xD

If you were to give me some major tips on playing, what would they be?

And by the way, do you play any instruments? :DDDD

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

I’m shipping this right now!

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Seeker

Jedi Knight

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

Founder of Ship Weddings(No Idea if There Are Still Any)

Host of Bast

whitewolf9078

Nishishi, Space Cadet It is Then! (I’ll probably change it up every now and then ::::)) Also, Kofee is perfect!

Yeah, let’s do a story together! We can have SAMBers create characters for it! What other fandoms are you in? We could do a story of off one of our fandoms! (if not, like I’ve said, I have many other ideas!) I have read all of the SA books except the newest one. I’m currently trying to save up for it.

Hmm, a few tips for playing would probably be Hit the ball with Power (When you hit powerfully, it is more difficult for the opposite team to hit the ball back. Practice this with another person where you stand close to the net.) if it’s spiking you need help with, then Hit the ball with the center of your hand. Keep your hand open with your fingers together. (You need to be close to the net to perform this action.) Hit it hard into the other teams field(My team and i also call our spots a “field”, we kinda just developed our own slang). A few more tips are Switch up your serve every once in a while (Many players will serve in the same way. The opposing team will get used to this. It is a good idea to use a little variety and to keep the team guessing. Yes, I learned this from experience. xD) also Be accurate in passing the ball
(Know who you are going to pass to and position your hands in the right place so that it is easier for the team player to get hold of the ball.) Nishishi, you’ve probably heard this before, but getting to know your team members really helps!

After a while of me being on the team, I was braiding their hair and calling them nicknames and let’s just say, it really helped my performance. Of course, whatever helps for me might not help for you. Everyone performs differently.

Heh, I do play a few instruments. I play guitar (electric and acoustic) and a little violin. Do you play any?

• Posted at:

kodah

scarletdragon3016

Lol, I really have no idea what nishishi means, I only know a little Japanese. (Totally change it once in a while, I don't mind. :) I do know that hello is Konnichiwa, and... (I don't want to list every word/sentence I know.)

If you like Kofee I'll call you that every time! :D Until you want to change it, that is...

Currently I don't think I'm on any fandoms (I'm embarrassede to say "I don't think", xD). If you want to introduce me to one I could also do that. (It's good you also have a lot of ideas.) You know how everything works out, right? :)

If you want to read The Dragon's Eye you can go to a public library or something, you don't have to buy it right away :D. Just a weird suggestion of mine, xD. I don't have any of the SA books at my house other than Tales of the Great Beasts II and Blood Ties, and those were both free (my teachers gave them to me as gifts). So, yeah, you could borrow or check it out :).

I really like your tips :). I'll try to apply it when I try to play, xD.

And I play violin and chinese zether (which I guess you have probably never heard of, ignore the prior clause if you have). I know a little bit of Viola and I'm trying to learn the scales on piano and guitar, xD. There are a lot more instruments I would like to play, but I don't want to bore you and list all of them, ha.

And finally, do you like anime songs? Maybe we could share them! (My selection of anime songs only come from two animes... so...)

Postscript: Sorry, Parenthetical Overkill Above. xD

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hello,

My nicknames are Tiger-Strike, Tiger-Strike #7 and Tiger, and my first name is Rysun

We seem very alike about writing and reading, RuoHan

Enjoy the SAMB!

P.S. You should join our roleplay called Oathbound Oppression, another Chinese person like you and me is doing it with us!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am dreaming about becoming an architect

I am dreaming about becoming a recognized writer

I am dreaming to become the best I can be

I am not going to be like Frank Lloyd Wright or J.K Rowling

I am unique

I am Rysun

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Hiya! I'm Bear, but I'm from America.

I love sports and physical activity, especially soccer, lacrosse, and swim. 

Have fun at the SAMB!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

I'm a random stranger.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame & EarthenCloud

Flipside Sisters- Equal & Opposite

-◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇-

Group ~ Misha Violet Blake Whiplash

Group- Ashley

scarletdragon3016

Hi Rysun,

That's good that we're alike. The SA Roleplay you made is already buried by other posts and our chat thread is about to be too.

I am sort of confused on who you are speaking to (are you speaking to Kofee?), and Idk what country they are from. If you were speaking to me... it's great that there is another person. If you were speaking to someone else (Kofee specifically?), I don't know what to say, xD....

Rysun, you could try to contact someone who said they were interested. They said that on the Trivia forum page, maybe you could help me try to get "ahold" of them, xD.

We really need more people, that's for sure! I really hope Kofee here will join the RP you made (I mean the SA one specifically in this case).

Have a great day!

-Space Cadet- (xD, Kofee's nickname for me) aka RuoHan, ScarletDragon3016

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hey Space Cadet,

It's me Rysun (or Tiger-Strike, Tiger, or Tiger-Strike #7),

Yes, I was messing around pretending I don't know you :D

Yeah, it was Graywolf right who was interested right?

I got it!

And what do you want me to call you, Space Cadet, RuoHan, or anything else?

- Tiger (-Strike, or -Strike # 7)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am dreaming about becoming an architect

I am dreaming about becoming a recognized writer

I am dreaming to become the best I can be

I am not going to be like Frank Lloyd Wright or J.K Rowling

I am unique

I am Rysun

scarletdragon3016

Hi Bear,

I really am not familiar with lacrosse but I should probably learn. :D

What kind of bear are you referring to in your nickname? (Sorry, weird question.)

It's nice to meet you! :D

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hi doglavender646 (aka "random stranger", xD):

We are all usually random strangers to one another, but fate has a way of making some of us come together, doesn't it?

Honestly, I don't really mind "random", or you being a "stranger". My decision to post this topic on the forums was not necessarily random, but it wasn't planned either. And aren't I a random stranger to you all? If not for coming out and introducing myself I would not have gotten to know some of my friends on SA, such as Rysun, and Kofee. :D

Thanks for taking your time and posting on here! It is nice to meet you. :D

-RuoHan- (aka Space Cadet, Galaxy, Explode, Explosion, Big Bang, etc.)

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hi Yang Shan (Rysun, Tiger, Tiger-Strike #7, Tiger-Strike etc. :P),

Ha ha, now it makes sense. You were pretending to be a stranger! (That actually confused me. Goal accomplished?)

Apparently, I am now Gemini (the Twins of the Zodiac) because you and another Chinese person are participating in the RP! xD Who is that other Chinese person, may I ask? :P

Graywolf was apparently interested and I have tried 3 ways trying to get ahold of them. One, trying to friend them. Two, replying to the message on the Trivia post. Three, setting up a new post especially for them so they could ask questions if they wanted to.

All the above have failed. One, Graywolf's account is private, meaning friending is disabled for him/her. Two, they have not replied. Three, they have not responded at all. Perhaps they did not see it. :P

You can call me anything. RuoHan is my name (as you must know already), but I have a variety of nicknames, those being but not including all: Galaxy, Explode, Explosion, Galaxian Explosion (anime reference :P), Space Cadet (nickname given from Kofee, but I think they would prefer anyone else not to call me that because they like it to be unique for them only:), Big Bang, and... (free spots for anything else you may come up with.)

If sometimes you think you would like to call me something other than my name I would reply to it, xD. Usually my nicknames are associated with either space or Saint Seiya... basically, out of this world and unique in a very weird way. xD

Anyways... I need to actually eat lunch now... :D

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello, I'm Swampy! I've been around for a bit over six months.

(Someone might have asked this already, but) Shat instruments do you play? I play Clarinet. What do you like to write about? (genre wise) 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar d6ce28031c

moonlightfairy481

Hello, I have been around for...... 3 months?

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

I'm not scared to be seen. I make no aplogies,"this is me"

Let this promise in me start, like an anthem in my heart "from now on" 

/   /

|    |  the road will always change, just like life.

\    \

Thumbnail avatar 4a3993dacc

catamber1354

Hey!

I'm Windsong. It's great to meet you! I made this account on the SAMB 2 or 3 years ago, but I've taken breaks now and then. I love animals, reading, writing, horseback riding, being peculiar, I'm kind of obsessed with the 16 Personalities (I'm an INFJ) if you've heard of that. I like drawing too, but I can only draw something when I'm looking at a picture, I can't draw freehand very well. I look forward to getting to know you better.

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

Hello. I'm Samurai.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Forum Triplets: Penny and Stardust

scarletdragon3016

Hi Swampy! You obviously have more experience than me, because I have been here for far less time than you. I'm glad I decided to come here, though!

It's fine if anyone asks the same questions, I don't mind, I tend to ask repeated questions myself. I play violin, chinese zether, am trying to learn viola, and trying to learn the basics of piano and guitar. I would like to play a lot more instruments, though! Clarinet sounds really cool, I nearly started to learn how to play it in school.

To be honest, I write whatever comes to my mind, but over break I usually like to write fictional stories. Some genres I do not usually write include: Horror, crime, fairy tale, mystery, et cetera.

As for nonfiction, I write essays and stuff, but nonfiction for me is usually for school :P.

I have started to write a lot of fan fictions for Saint Seiya, and sometimes I write personal narratives. Though, I like writing in general and I consider myself to be able to learn how to write some genres if necessary.

What about you? What genres do you enjoy writing and reading?

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hi Samurai,

I really like your nickname (I'm presuming it is your nickname and not your name?)! Are you a black belt in Tae Kwon Do? Because I also do Tae Kwon Do, and your nickname seems to suggest that you do martial arts of some kind. :D

Thanks for coming onto this thread! It's nice to meet you.

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hey Windsong,

It's great to meet you also. I'm so happy some people have come on here. It's always great to meet new people!

I like what you love. In general, I like life in general, and the environment. I have always wanted to go horseback riding! It sounds really fun. I've always gotten along with horses, and animals in general. Not mosquitoes, though. :D

As for being peculiar, we all are peculiar in some way. I also like being unique compared to others. If using the saying "swim against the tide", and with people being fish, I'm pretty sure I would be that fish getting away from the tide in general. In Chinese myths I would likely be that fish striving to become a dragon.

I have taken the 16 personalities before and of course I've heard of it :D. You have one of the rare personalities, so that definitely means you are unique!

Fun fact about myself: I tend to have messed up personality tests. Every one of them usually has one certain aspect, or some traits, every time (that correlates to my chinese zodiac and zodiac trait, which is intelligence and creativity), but they say different things every time. For instance, once I took a test that would supposedly try and figure out my age in my heart (you know how some people maintain a childhood heart? This test tries to figure out the age you are other than your real age), and supposedly that was 108. No, you're not talking with an old person, but no matter how I tried to change it the test continued to say I was 108 years old in my mind. On the other hand, my mom took it and she got 27. There is clearly a problem when your heart's age is older than that of your parent's, xD.

It's nice that you also like drawing! What do you like to draw, when looking at a picture? :D

I'm looking forward to knowing you and all the others on this post better. :D

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hi Moon (moonlightfairy481),

It's nice to meet you! You have been here longer than me. That's good!

What do you like doing? I want to get to know you better. :)

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

*Breaks down  the wall right next to the door* (Im always late) Hi ^-^ im Sea, I love drawing as well. Its nice to meet yeh, i hope we can be friends.

• Posted at:

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow And Tons More

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

swampcloud51

Oh wow, that's a lot of instruments. I tend to write whatever comes to mind too. Most of it seems to be fantesy. I have, however, taken on a new interest of science fiction, so I'll probably be writing more of that soon. Most of my insperation comes after a math test. That's not wierd, is it? 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar 0e4899df07

compasspaw43

Howdy RuoHan! My names Ray. I'm the quiet workaholic who doesn't understand your pop culture reference. I work on our family farm where I tag, brand, and help move cattle. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, horse riding, cattle roping, practically any event at rodeos, competition dance, wood working, and a ton or other stuff. Nice to officially meet ya! 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

My siggy was was making my brain hurt. *lays face down on the floor* eh, I'll fix it later. 

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Space Cadet, not bad of a nickname. Might as well introduce myself now.

I'm Seeker, your fellow SAMBer who disappears every so often. 

I've been on the SAMB for over four years now, super old I guess but it doesn't feel like it.

Many SAMbers have gone through and left during the past two years, many which I miss deeply but having new faces always brightens my day.

You'll mostly see me in RPs and crashing through windows to get to different threads.

Some things about me... I'm a writer and an artist. I enjoy a good book such as Rick Riodian, Tui. Sutherland, Angie Sage, Anthony Horowitz, Peter Lerangis, Kate O’Hearn, Brandon Mull, Jessica Day George, James Riley, and millions of others. 

Swimming, Volleyball, Softball, and Ice-skating are pretty much the only sports I do and the only ones I really enjoy. Though, I'm off season for Swimming this year because I'm taking a break and I only Ice-skate for fun (More like a hobby)

I've done metal working before and apparently I'm good at crafting things but I would disagree. 

I've done numerous amounts of martial arts, too many different ones to count but I've never tried getting a higher rank such as black belt before because I get tired of certain things pretty fast. There's more to say but I'll save it for another time. 

Anyways, it's good to meet you and I hope we can be friends. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

scarletdragon3016

Hi Sea,

You're not late, I'm always here wanting to meet new people. Seriously, if no one posted then I would be worried!

It's nice to meet you. It's great that a lot of people here, including you, love drawing. What do you like to draw? I hope we can be friends as well.

Have a great rest of your day!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hi again Swampy,

It's not really a lot, compared with all those my musical teacher plays (literally like every instrument I know of, though not the Chinese ones :/). I'm not really that great at science fiction, because I tend to make it too realistic, xD. That's neat that most of your inspiration comes after a math test. For me, annoyingly, it comes right before I fall asleep. Then the next day I wake up at like 4 am in the morning and try to jot the ideas down so I don't forget them, without waking anyone in my house up, lol.

Then there's also the problem of me having too many ideas, and trying to get them all organized and together is harder than hoarding a group of hungry cows.

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

scarletdragon3016

Hi Ray.

I don't understand your pop culture reference either, because I didn't refer to any of that...? xD. If you meant my cultural references it's alright, because we each have different cultures. However, I rarely go along with pop culture. Do you?

I really like how you work on a family farm! Whenever I go back to China (like right now) I try to go back and help in the farms. I really like working with animals, however I do NOT like insects that bite you and hot weather. Everything else is great! I think moving cattle is great experience, as is feeding pigs and taking the eggs from the hens (not the roosters, lol). Also I go and honor my ancestors :D.

It's nice to meet you!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

eyyy i’m happeh nice to meet you

i’m canadian but both sides of my family are all chinese

welcome to heck the samb where dreams die come true

on here i post some poetry but i usually (bleep)post and talk about some random things, gush about a new movie or show or book or video and scream. just scream. i also say heck a lot. 

i actually don’t know a lot of people here bc i’m a hecking oldie (4 years oh heck) so it’s nice getting to actually know new people instead of being very confused about where everyone came from

i suck at introductions. but welcome!

• Posted at:

Happeh®

...hope and love last longer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love

cannot be killed or swept aside.

God made you like this and loves you like this ~Pope Francis

#lovewins

happy pride

Matthew 7:1-5

scarletdragon3016

Hi Seeker,

I can understand your feelings! Sometimes I am reminded of people when seeing certain things, and you could say I am sort of hanging on the past. But we need to worry about the future too (I need to remember that, "we" being indefinite, btw).

What kind of RPs do you participate in? If you want to join one more, maybe you could join the SA Oathbound Oppression RP? I really hope some of the people on here join it, especially those who like writing (you sound like you do), because I like to share my writing and look at others' writing styles and stuff.

What do you like to draw/create art about?

I also like to read, especially about fictional worlds and the real world (basically everything :P xD)

Like my nickname Galaxian, I am better at destructing things (especially those other people create) and taking things apart in real life than actually making things (for instance, cooking and crafting do not end up well when they are related to me). I guess you could call that a predicament. xD

It's coincidental that I am also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do! I also do some Gong Fu (Kung Fu, as they call it in America [not to be insulting to them...]).

It is nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends!

-RuoHan-

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

swampcloud51

XD yeah, music/band treachers do tend to play a lot of instruments. So you like ti write realistic fiction then? I've tried that before and it can be pretty fun to write! Really? At night? Oof, that's got to be annoying to continually wake up due to ideas. That has happened to me a couple times, but as long as I keep a notepad or something to write on near my bed I can fall back asleep pretty fast. XD that or you never have the modavation to finish them. (That happens to me a lot) 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

scarletdragon3016

Hey Swampy,

Well, some genres I'm not that good at writing, because I'm not familiar to it, and I can write realistic fiction but most of the things I write are either downright fictional (with some element of fantasy) or personal experience. Sometimes I write fanfiction.

And it is really annoying. Another annoying thing is dreaming about something to draw and waking up (like right now.) Or otherwise not falling asleep because of it, xD.

I'm not really a light sleeper but it's so hard to fall back asleep for me. :P That's what makes it so annoying.

• Posted at:

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Hello!

I am Stardust, and i like writing, but can never et a good idea for it, but my dreams used to help but now they wont i just have ones where i am sick and watching mickey mouse, or eating million dollar gum... anyway i do hope we can become friends!

-Stardust

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Yeah that makes since when i think about it.

And it is! I usually draw dragons or my characters. Things of that nature, i just love mythical creatures in general. What about you? 

And i hope you do to! Also do you have a nickname?

• Posted at:

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Sea The Queen Of Random █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The Master Of Fish Puns

I've Gotta Jar Of Dirt

Main Peeps

Wave,Dune,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ,Soro,Marlow And Tons More

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Protect the Ocean░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

@RuoHan