Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hi Swampy!

On here we can...talk...chat...talk...chat (sorry I seem to be acting weird today :D )...what you do on chat theads you know...

And you can ask me questions about it on here in advance (I'm getting impatient and want to answer questions right now), but I won't drop any spoilers, perhaps a couple indirect ones as long as they don't give away too much, or are too easy to find out what they mean, but other than that I can probably answer evry thing!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tiger-Strike #7

I am dreaming about becoming an architect

I am dreaming about becoming a recognized writer

I am dreaming to become the best I can be

I am not going to be like Frank Lloyd Wright or J.K Rowling

I am unique

I am Rysun

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello, Tiger! 

Lol, it's ok. I happen to be on a bit of a sugar rush today... (ate one too many Oreos I think) 

XD I get like that too. Here's one: Is Katie going to stay for the rest of the book? 

If the acronym for HARDCORE really is Hamburger, Anchovies, Raisin, Dumpling, Cake, Octopus, Raspberry, and Eggplant I'm going to be estatic. That would be the all time best acronym ever. 

So I've noticed in your siggy that you want to be an architect and a recognized author...is that weird that we both want to have the same jobs? I think with your writing you really would be a great author! 

~Swampy 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hi again Swampy (even though you haven't posted yet :P),

I am glad you appreciate my writing, because my parents don't want me writing super violent stuff (I don't even know their definition of that), so I am writing Hardcore in secret (:P), and barely any of my classmates appreciate my passion and love for writing and literature, so I am glad that there are people here that appreciate my talent (i assumed writing is mine :D), and how everyone is so nice on the SAMB (i know, the last part sounds like i am a newbie :D ), and I also know i am overusing :D, :P, etc.

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hi Swampy, yes, Katie will be till the end of the book.

I won't say anyting about the acronym for spoiler's sake...

And btw, I can't post for the rest of the night, I am kinda busy i realized...

And it's cool that we want the same jobs!

-Bye Bye, Tiger!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

'Ello Tiger,

She will? Cool! Thanks for answering my question! I'll just have too wait and see what HARDCORE really stands for then.

Ok, see you (or I guess not really but you get the point) tomorrow!

It is cool! I'm glad that I can connect with someone about that!

That seems frustrating that no one appreciates your writing. It's great, and I can tell it's a passion of yours. Keep on writing even if people don't like it! The SAMB is really nice. Pfft, there is no overusing :D or :P. Use them all you want! (Forgot what those faces are called) Those faces help show enthusiasm and such. 

Do you have a favorite genre to write/read? I like fantasy and science fiction the best. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hey Swampy!

What other questions do you have?

And about the acronym HARDCORE, it is a yes and a no (relating to your first post on here).

It's no that my parents don't appreciate my wiriting, but my parents, I don't know their limitations on what I write, but I feel I should have freedom in that way. 

I also like how writing can help you communicate so many emotions like: Hate, Love, Grief, etc. Sometimes I hear my friends or classmates saying "I play Call of Duty and Fortnite, but you don't!" and I am just thinking, the only thing you can express in that is....is... well Violence and hate, you can't explore anytjing else. And plus i am not allowed to play shooting games btw...

love fantasy and science fiction the best also, and i am exploring modern fiction (i guess that's how you would call it) and non-fiction when I write essays for school during the school year.

You can start on katie's profile if you want...

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello, Tiger!

Well, I was also wondering if the eggs would be hidden throughout the course of the entire story? And will we see any penguins? (They are so cute!)

Intriguing.... Guess I'll just have to find out what it really stands for!

Ohh. Yeah, I get that. 

Yeah, writing is great that way. I have to agree, if the only way you can express yourself is through violence, that's just depressing. I'm not allowed to play any shooting games either. (Unless it's something like shoot a certain amount of targets or something)

Modern fiction is fun to write! It's nice because you don't need to research much about what different time periods were like. 

I'll get to work on that!

I love how this chat thread seems to be almost a series of letters; it's really cool!

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Wassup Swampy!

Penguins...antaractica...spoiilers coming...shut off...

I am also allowed to shoot targest, not pepole

Modern fiction is like my favorite!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

How'ya doing Swampy!

About my nickname...

Because I am going to be writing a lot on the SAMB, I am going to use the Tiger (or my list of nicknames) as my writing alias, but Rysun is my real first name, so please refer to me as tiger when talking about me as a writer on here.

Yes, there is guaranteed penguins in the antarctic.

Katie character, well...she was going to be killed off about mid-to end book, but I she started becoming my favorite character and I noticed you seem to make a lot of comments about her, so I assumed you like her character, so I decided to give her a happy ending.

There will be at least one easter egg from something in every chapter or part (ex. prologue and epilogue), but for chapter 3 the easter egg is referencing to my RP called Oathbound Oppression.  

I am a huge marvel fan, and I am waiting for infinity war part 2!

The shooting I can do in games are...well...not killing people... :D

Here is my draft on Katie's profile:

Name: Katie

Age: A little younger than Tom (you can decide this a part, remember Tom is currently 15 and 3 quarters years old)

Crush: Spoiler revealer so can't say

Background: Catherine "Katie" Brook is from an icredibly rich family, and she seems to get away with everything from her family's background and money. However, when she gets arrested, this is her first expereince of actual disipline/punishment. She has had 15 boy friends, with Tom being the 9th, and Ford the 15th. She is extremely spoiled, and acts bratty all time. She calls Tom clumsy and annoying, yet she is all of those.

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Greetings, Tiger

Alright, I'll call you Tiger then! Rysun is a cool name, by the way. 

Yay! I love penguins! 

Aww, thank you! 

Cool! I really enjoy looking for the eggs! I haven't seen your RP, Oathbound Oppression yet, could you possibly bump it for me? It sounds interesting. 

I can't wait for Infinity War Part Two to come out either! Who's your favorite Marvel character? Mine has got to be Dr. Strange. 

Thanks for the draft on Katie' profile! Still working on het apperance, but it should be done soon. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hi (Again :D) Swampy,

Oathbound Oppression will be bumped up shortly...*"Goes ahead and posts all of my cringy jokes on there" "There you go Swampy!"

I envisioned Katie to be a blonde or redhead, but I will be unprejudiced against whatever you choose * Voice in his mind says: "Unless it's severly ricest to my culture" Other voice says: "Ugh, don't ruin my day with cringy jokes" :D

I don't want to seem like a copycat to you, but Dr. Strange is also my favorite, then Tony Stark as my second favorite, between Thor and Captain America for my third, etc (this could go on forever :D )

I feel that Captain America and Thor look so much better with their new appearances (Cap's beard, and Thor's "hmmm", haircut? :D )

And I am a straight male I hope I don't sound non-straight (Voice in my head says: There's a word for that dum-dum!) by saying that...

Any more questions until July 3rd ends?

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

XD thank you! I'll join shortly!

That's kind of how I envisioned her too! XD The puns! Here's how I view Kaite:

Kaite has long, red hair that falls to about a third of the way down her back. She often compliments her hair with blue ribboms. Her eyes are a warm brown and her nose has a hawk-like look to it. Her face is shaped in a circle. Although she has a skinny build, she has good muscle strength in her arms. She is tall and a fast runner. 

Captain America and Thor are really cool too. What's your favorite Marvel movie? I really like Thor Ragnorock. (Quote Loki: "I HAVE BEEN FALLING FOR THIRTHY MINUTES!!!" XD)

I do agree. Thor's long hair kinda bugged me a bit TBH. ("Thor, what happened to your hair?" "Some creepy old dude cut it." XD)

XD Ok, that's good to know. 

I don't think so. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Sorry, I was at TaeKwonDo class so I couldn't reply quickly, Swampy...

I like how you envision Katie, and I agree with everything. Perhaps you could add that she had dimples on her face...

Other than that, it is ready to go in the appearance part of her profile, and you could post it on the Hardcore Thread, or I could if you don't want to...

You know at the final battle on the bifrost bridge in Thor Ragnarock, I feel that Thor was savage savage savage with his powers then, and i felt the eyepatch didn't look too bad on him, I thought it made him look cooler.

My favorite marvel movie is between Infinity War and Thor Raganrock (I don't mean to be a copycat about that too, i think we just have a lot in-like), but I am sure Infinity War Part 2 will make it to make a tie between the 3 movies once it comes out...just show it already Marvel or whoever else releases it! :D

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Don't be sorry! 

Sure! I'll add that and then post that on the HARDCORE thread! 

Yeah, he got real powerful and savage but it was so awesome. I'm calling Thor Sparkles now. The eye patch was a nice touch. He looked pretty cool. 

I haven't seen Infinity Wars yet, but I hear it's super good. I think I'll be waiting to see it until it comes in Netflix. XD I wish Netflix would release it already! I have seen the trailers though. And I have to agree, just release the second part so I can watch them back to back already! Thor Ragnorock is such a good movie though. 

Yeah, it really does seem like we have a lot in common! :D

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hey (Again :D) Swampy!

Thanks for adding it on the HARDCORE thread, and I will add the rest of her profile when we are done revising the other parts...

Awww, you didn't see Infinity War yet, but I feel that Infinity War Part 2 is an incredibly boring name for a movie like it (voice in my says: DUH TIGER! Are you that dumb to think that?), I feel it would be something with more...ummm...ummm...spazazzz (excuse me for my lack of words plz :D)...

Thor Ragnarock, was hilarious, action-packed, appearance changing (look at sparkles with short hair on the cover!), the other stuff good movies have...

Honestly, I feel that you will have to wait a long (long, long, long) time for Infinity War to come out on Netflix, as Thor Ragnarock just came out on Netflix(at least for me)...

And plus I heard infinity war is suppossed to come out around November/December 2018 (maaybe not that long then).

I have a question, if this is too personal tell me and don't answer it:

I live in Florida, what state do you live in?

And here's my draft for Tom's profile:

Background: His grandfather (Jack Tom Braker) died fighting against the Antaractic Mutiny of the 10th Defense Battallion led by Captain Johny Rark, and his great-grandfather (Greggory "Greg" Braker, Tom's middle name is Greggory "Greg", but he doesn't know yet that he's named after his great-grandfather), died defending Fort Furious (I made that one up :D) against an invasion

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

No problem! Glad I could help!

XD We should come up with different names instead then. How does Thanos Kills for Shiny Stones sound? XD 

Yes, Thor is now very sparkly XD. That one part though when Banner goes: "That looks like a gun" and presses a button made me laugh so hard! 

Yeah, I do wish that they could release the movies sooner. It felt like a dreadfully long wait for Thor Ragnorock to come out..

On CD/DVD or on Netflix? 

Ohh, Florida's a pretty state! I don't think it's too personal of a question. I live in Colorado. Oh, and happy early Independence Day! (Or, well seeing as we live in different times zones it might not be early...)

So far, so good! Looks great! :D I like the name Fort Fusion! It's got a nice ring to it!

What's your favorite color? Mine is green.

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hi (Again, I have been overusing the word again on this thread) Swampy,

Yes, Thanos Kills for Shiny Stones sounds awesome! I might even post that on the comments for Infinity War on the Marvel-wiki (Should I?)!

Yes, I couldn't help but listen to that part over and over, where Mr. Grandmaster hillarious sings "It's my birthday!" and the part that Banner said what you already put in your last post...

I assumed it would be on DVD and regular netflix at the same time if it is a really popular movie (in this case, it is), and the website I read it from didn't mention dvd or what/where on netflix it will be put on...

Thank you for you views on Florida, i am just cautious around people because I have trust issues with new people i know (i don't like to offend people either, even accidently :P), because of this one story that will be the next post on this chat thread...

Independence Day is in... exactly 40 minutes from now (listen to occasional fireworks until you hear a barrage/rapid fire of them at 12:00 AM July 4th), sorry I forgot to tell you happy early (or not) independence day, I have been writing Hardcore and for the RP.

Plz let me correct you, the fort's name was originally fort furious, but I might just change the name of it to fort fusion, as you are right it does ahve a nice ring to it, and give the name furious to a different fort.

My favotire color is...red...yellow...orange (too many already, would it be cheating to list all of them :d), my dad likes green too(I know this is weird relation to what you  said, but...who cares? unless you do sorry then :D )! 

Read white ink in front of crush part of profile plz, but if you post this part of the profile on the Hardcore thread plz delete the white ink

And the rest of Tom's profile:

Crush: Will be revealed in Chapter 3; Katie

Appearance: Up to you to decide;

And you can feel free to draw the characters if you want to, if it helps you with appearance...

-Tiger(or my long list of nicknames, shortened to OMLLON)

New:

-Tiger(OMLLON)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Top of the Morning, Tiger! (I'm feeling strangely British today...)

Thanks! If you'd like, then go for it!

XD neither could I! Easily one of the best parts of the whole movie! The day after I saw it it was my Marvel obsessed friend's birthday party...guess what we did! XD

Ok. Either way, I hope it comes out soon. The only frustrating part is that school had so many spoilers... (Noooo! Dr. Strange! Bucky! Spooderman Spider-Man!!) 

I can tell. (No offence. Please don't take that the creepy way either). It just means that you're a caring person. 

Oh OK. 

XD that's a lot of colors! (I don't mind! My Dad's favorite color is green as well)

Wow, I wouldn't be able to stay up that late! Did you hear any fireworks? (xp auto correct corrected that to fire words...hmm) Don't worry about it. I'll get my form in today (making a custom character) if/when I have the time. 

Oh Snap, that's going to make for good drama! I'll be sure to post it on HARDCORE! As for Tom's apperance, I've been envisioning him with brown hair and freckles. I'll get the rest his apperance done later. 

Sure! I'll draw the characters! They'll probabaly have a cartoony aspect to them though. (Whenever I draw people. they seem to look a bit like a cartoon..don't even know why)

OMLLON XD that's great! It almost looks like the word a million...How many nicknames do you have? (Sorry if that seems a bit personal and you don't want to answer it)

Oh, I've got an Independence Day joke-ish I guess. You cant spell sausage without USA! (That pale blue was supposed to be white, but I'd bug me if I could see the u, so yeah) 

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Good morning, Swampy! Sorry I woke up late and couldn't reply right away...

My class is soooo fustrating. This one irritating girl (no offense to you and your gender as you mentioned you are female in the RP), called Beth, spoiled the movie all morning becasuse she saw it on thursday, and she claimed I was the one spoiling it as soon as I got to school, and people that came in after me believed her and not me...ugh...

My mom wanted me to go to sleep by 11:30 EST (my time zone), but I hid in the bathroom until 12:00 AM july 4th, but...I didn't hear any fire works.

Tom is sppossed to be muscular with a 6-pack by the way...just saying...and you can leave the white ink katie when you post it, just don't tell anyone about the white ink...

The joke is pretty funny, thanks for cheering me up...

Nicknames...Tiger,Tiger-Strike,Tiger-Strike #7...that's it!

And here is why I don't like to be invloved in liking/crushes/love but rather write about them:

There is a boy named Rysun in the end of 6th Grade. he liked a girl named hannah in his class. She didn't like him. he liked her over the summer. In 7th Grade beginning, her best friends told me she liked me, and i asked her out.

they tricked me and she hated me at that time.

THE END!

How's the story?

-Tiger(OMLLON)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello, Tiger! 

Ohh, that's just mean. 

XD That's frustrating you didn't hear any fireworks. I hope you get to see some tonight!

Thanks for that reminder! And I won't tell anyone about the white ink if I do end up putting it there. How does this sound for Tom's apperance? 

Tom has shaggy brown hair cut clean at this ears. He has bright blue eyes with a ring of green towards the center and fair skin, though he has very little freckles that scpeckle his face. Tom is about average height with some serious muscle. In fact, he's even got a six-pack. 

No problem!

Ok, so you don't have a million nicknames. If you did, XD that would be so hard to remember them all. 

Oh, wow. I'm really sorry, Tiger. They really shouldn't have done that. 

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hi (Again :D) Swampy!

Thank you for the comfort, that one girl is always bulling people and always ready to tell when she gets bullied herself...yeah...makes me think of Katie's character/personality...

I really like the appearance, can you may post that if you want, just say that i appoved it...

Thank you again for the comfort(for hte love story this time),

And something i forgot to add in the story, the couple that was dating (yes, a boy and a girl in my class) that helped me realize i liked hannah (and btw they didn't influence me to think that if you're wondering), they said they wo n't tell anyone, but they did by the next monday at school, everyone knew and was making fun of me, because of their social media AND ANNOYING MOUTHS!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hi again Swampy!

Just wanted to say, please tell me if there are certain times i shouldn't post on our chat thread because you will be asleep, or doing something else, as we are in different time zones?

And an addition to the love story:

After the events of Rysun likes Hannah, almost at the end of the year in 7th Grade, Rysun likes Abbi (the girl in the couple that betrayed me in the beginning). All of my most trusted freinds tell me to ask her out, and I did, and they all told me she actually hated me and thought I was clumsy and annoying (another phrase I put in Hardcore from my real life :D). I was mad, and that is when I started having a hard time trusting people easily.

The End!

Conclusion and moral of the story (my own opinion): 

Don't trust people easily with private information, and interact and talk with SAMBers more instead :D

Oh, and will you understand if I don't put no offense and related pharses in parenthesses for almost everything? Parentheses are getting really confusing for me now...

-Tiger(OMLLON)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger,

Of course! If you ever need some comfort just say so! I can see how that Hannah girl and Katie would be alike. 

Great! I'll make sure to post Tom's appearance after I finish reading the next chapter.

That's just plain rude. Gossip hurts a lot more than they'd ever think. 

Well I probably won't be awake until eight-ish where you live, but you could always post here if you'd like! 

Yikes, that's really ruff! But XD that's a great moral!

Of course! You seem really sweet and I can tell that you would never really try to offend any one on purpose. 

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

No, Hannah has never been too rude to me... but Beth, the friend that lied/tricked me, is the one that Katie is based on, as she says many of the same things.

What's your thoughts on Chapter 3? 

The hint on Tom's crush is revealed in there...

I have a question, do you have any animals as pets?

I used to have one white arabian horse and a brownish-black theodore (racing breed) horse, i have one female brindle-colored(that's the name of the color) boxer puppy, and a white female labradoodle that's almost going to be a year (by july 31st she will be 1(i have both the dogs right now)...

-Tiger(OMLLON)

P.S. OMLLON makes me think of omlette for some reason, kinda weird I guess :D

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hi Tiger,

Oh, my mistake. 

I really liked chapter three! I'm shipping Tomie now! I was really glad when I found one of the Easter Eggs! I'll try to find the other two. 

I used to. I once had a beta fish and some African Dwarf frogs. They all died though. :(

You had horses?!? Wow! That's amazing! I love horses! Those dogs sound so cute! 

~Swampy~

P.S Oh wow, it really does look like omlette! XD Now I'm hungry. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hey Swampy,

Don't worry, don't take the mistake personal...

I also used to have Koi fish!

Yes, I love the ship Tomie also, thanks for coming up with it! :D

Yes, Windsong and i were talking about horses on my intro...

Oh, and if you would like, you can work on Hardcore with me everyonce ina while if you want (perhaps not every chapter), only if you want...

-Rysun (Omlette/Omllon)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

'Ello Tiger!

:0 Koi fish! (Oof, almost typed fosh) Cool! I love how big they can get! 

Thanks! I really thing it has a nice ring to it! 

Do you have a favorite breed of horse? My favorite are Appaloosas. (I think I spelled that right...) 

That'd be awesome! Sure!

Did you want to plan an RP at all? 

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

WASSUP Swampy!

Yes, Appaloosas are adorable, but my favorite are Arabians after my experience with my white one, she was so adorable and loving/kind/nice...

You can help me work on Chapter 4 is you want! Or help me make changes in previous parts, you can choose...

Like a RP for just us two and whoever else you want to join us...sure, why not?!

We can do one based on HARDCORE unless you have other ideas...

I feel glad I found a new friend just by writing a story...

-Tiger(OMLLON)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Oh, and here is Tom's whole profile:

Name: Tom Greggory "Greg" Braker

Appearance: Tom has shaggy brown hair cut clean at this ears. He has bright blue eyes with a ring of green towards the center and fair skin, though he has very little freckles that scpeckle his face. Tom is about average height with some serious muscle. In fact, he's even got a six-pack. 

Background: 

Background: His grandfather (Jack Tom Braker) died fighting against the Antaractic Mutiny of the 10th Defense Battallion led by Captain Johny Rark, and his great-grandfather (Greggory "Greg" Braker, Tom's middle name is Greggory "Greg", but he doesn't know yet that he's named after his great-grandfather), died defending Fort Fusion (during Greg's time) (Fort Braker current)  (I made that one up :D) against an invasion from North Korea, who is currently sided with Antaractica.

Crush: Revealed in Chapter 3 (take a hint while reading to find out!)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Greeting, Tiger,

Arabians are really sweet! What was your horses name? (That is, if you wouldn't mind sharing.)

Thanks! I'll help with the editing I guess. If you want me to help with chapter four instead I could always do that. 

We can do it either way. Would you prefer one just for the two of us or one for others to join as well? Did you have a genre in mind you would like to do?

Ohh, that'd be cool to have one based on HARDCORE! Maybe like a next generation or something?

*Thumbs up* Tom's profile's looking good!

Me too. 

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

Looks like this will be last post tonight, as until bout 1 AM i'm going to be watching tv then sleeping *zzzzz...zzzzzzz*

I meant, you can choose howo you want to help with HARDCORE and what type of RP you want to do, I don't really have a preferrence...

BTW, my horses name is Shayala, she was the white, arabian. Melody was the name of the brownish-black theodore breed (Idk the spelling of the breed :p)

I've been hearing lots of fireworks tonight though...yay!

*Oddly, my labradoddle gets scared of them when she's in the house, but she's just fine when I was outside biking them with my dad and younger sister...

Btw, do you have any siblings?

I need to add more to Tomie's (Tom and Katie's) profiles before I submit the whole profile on the Hardcore thread though...

Well, see you tomorrow...

-Tiger(OMLETTE/OMLLON)

P.S. I really like my end pharaes I do after Tiger, can't decide between the two

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hi (again) Swampy!

What are your favorite ships in HARDCORE? Exlucing Tomie, I know you love that one!

-Tiger(MILLON-My Icky Long List Of Nicknames)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hi Tiger,

Sorry it took so long to respond, I didn't see it until now. 

Wow! That's late! Hope you got a good sleep!

Ok, then I could be your editor! As for the RP, let's do a private one I suppose. 

Ohh! Cool names! Shayala sounds really nice. 

That's awesome! I heard someone lighting fireworks on my street last night when I was trying to sleep...Although, it could have been thunder instead. Didn't see any though. 

XD that's hilarious!

I do have siblings. Four of them (two sisters, two brothers), all younger. Do you have more than one or is it just you an your younger sister?

OK. 

*waves* Ok, see you later!.

~Swampy~

P.S. You could use OMLETTE on our chat thread(s) because it's an inside joke, and then everywhere else you could sign off with OMLLON. Just an idea. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

It's fine, like i say to everyone, don't feel confined to constantly post on the chat thread

Yeah, I always stay up until 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM

I will be posting a prviate RP for us, HARDCORE next generation...NOT THE HARDCORE RP I just posted on the SAMB!

I have two younger sisters (they are 4 and 6), I am also the oldest one in the family, (you came from a big family no offense :p) do you ever hang out with your younger siblings? I do sometimes, we play video games togther, and I help them with their studying

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. That's a great idea, and it's making me hungry also!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

here is what i did so far for chapter 4:

Chapter 4: Fort Braker

“Wait,” Katie said, “There are only 2 seats, yet there are 3 OF US!”

“One of us will have to leave,” she added, “Mr. Ranchini, you could get some exercise,” she said jokingly, pretending like he had a large stomach, “While Tom drives me…”

“Fine with me then,” Mr. Raci handed Tom the keys,”You should know how to drive boy, you will be doing a lot of that once you’re done with training…”

Mr. Raci began his long jog. “Hurry up Tom!” “It’s my first time driving, you little brat!” “Ho-How, could you say that to a lady like me, Tom?” she said accusingly.

“Shut up Katie, the first person to say you’re a lady will be m-“ he stopped himself, “Your mom,” he said slowly as he tried to save himself, in fear of revealing his secret.

“Wow,” Katie said in pretend awe, “Hurry up and drive, just don’t get us killed!”

Tom started the Ferrai’s engine. “Boy, were those engines loud revving up,” he thought. He backed out of the parking lot like a pro, then sped up to the speed limit of 55 in a matter of seconds.

“Wow,” Katie said, “I guess you do have some talent, but think about it, isn’t the car doing most of the work?”

Tom sighed heavily, “Unlike you, even if I don’t have talent and the car does, do you have any?”

Katie thought for a couple moments, “Yes, of course, I can get so many boyfriends if I wanted to,” she showed her beautiful, stunning face to Tom through the driver’s rear view mirror.

“But you aren’t good at keeping them,” Tom said with an eyebrow raised, “Or are you?”

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

Thanks. 

Oh wow, I don't think I would be able to do that!

I saw that, can't wait to start!

XD I do come from a big family.  Yeah, I do hang out with them. Sometimes they can get a bit too crazy though...expecially when you throw sugar in there. 

About chapter Four so far: 

Shipping Tomie even more now! They're so cute together! 

At the beginning when Katie is talking, don't split that into two paragraphs unless someone interrups her. And when she shows her face in the mirror, maybe give some description on what it looks like. Remember: Each time there's a new speaker, new paragraph. Other than that, it looks pretty good so far! 

~Swampy~

P.S. Thanks! XD 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello again Swampy!

I usually wake up around 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM, and stay up writing, playing video games, and watching TV until 'bout 12:00 AM - 1:00 AM, that's why every once in a while, I just get extra rest and go to sleep ever...

My sisters can get really hyper sometimes...all the times I mean! XD

Yes, Tom and Katie (oops, meant Tomie :D) were planned to be a couple from the very beginning!

I will have to remove the mirror part, because it's a two seated Ferrai, and Katie's sitting the passenger front seat (meant front passenger seat), and here is my finsihed (I think, unlss you have more imput) version of chapter 4:

Chapter 4: Tom can Drive, even on a highway!

“Wait,” Katie said, “There are only 2 seats, yet there are 3 OF US!”

“One of us will have to leave,” she added, “Mr. Ranchini, you could get some exercise,” she said jokingly, pretending like he had a large stomach, “While Tom drives me…”

“Fine with me then,” Mr. Raci handed Tom the keys,”You should know how to drive boy, you will be doing a lot of that once you’re done with training…”

Mr. Raci began his long jog. “Hurry up Tom!” “It’s my first time driving, you little brat!” “Ho-How, could you say that to a lady like me, Tom?” she said accusingly.

“Shut up Katie, the first person to say you’re a lady will be m-“ he stopped himself, “Your mom,” he said slowly as he tried to save himself, in fear of revealing his secret.

“Wow,” Katie said in pretend awe, “Hurry up and drive, just don’t get us killed!”

Tom started the Ferrai’s engine. “Boy, were those engines loud revving up,” he thought. He backed out of the parking lot like a pro, then sped up to the speed limit of 55 in a matter of seconds.

“Wow,” Katie said, “I guess you do have some talent, but think about it, isn’t the car doing most of the work?”

Tom sighed heavily, “Unlike you, even if I don’t have talent and the car does, do you have any?”

Katie thought for a couple moments, “Yes, of course, I can get so many boyfriends if I wanted to,” she showed her beautiful, stunning face to Tom.

“But you aren’t good at keeping them,” Tom said with an eyebrow raised, “Or are you?”

“I was going to keep y-“ Katie had to force herself to stop, “No, now’s not the time,” thought Katie.

“You like me?” Tom asked accusingly, “I thought you considered me a son of a witch!”

“No, I would never say that! I didn’t even consider posting on the Witch gone crazy Instagram photo challenge!” she suddenly clasped her hand over her mouth.

“Says the bratty lady-“ Tom stopped himself, “bratty, annoying girl that has maintained a winner streak on that photo challenge for 5 whole years!”

“No, my parents only have 2nd and 3rd place though,” Katie tried to take the blame off herself, and push it to her parents.

“While you had 1st place!” Tom yelled back, looking back at the girl trying to look as innocent as she could. Katie flashed her beautiful, stunning face again at Tom, but she looked away sadly, as she could tell it couldn’t work as well anymore.

“AAAHHHH!” Katie screamed as she looked ahead. “What is it?” Tom looked back again. There was a loud skkkkkrrrr-aaaat as Tom suddenly turned the Ferrari away from the cliff, and Katie watched nervously as the car pushed rocks down as it struggled to save itself.

“You could have killed me! What would you say if I died?!” she asked angrily, still in extreme shock.

“Oops, at least I got the trouble out of my life,” he said as he sneered, jokingly at her from the rear view mirror.

“We’re here,” said Tom, startling an absent minded Katie. “Where are we going?” How do you know this is the right place?”

“We are at Fort Braker. My dad used to take me here to honor my Great-Grandfather Greg’s death protecting it when it used to have the name Fort Fusion. The two major forts in the USA right now are Fort Braker and Fort Furious, where my Great-Grandfather Greg and his son, my grandfather trained and were stationed respectively.”

“Tom, will you join the US military later on?” Katie asked, accidently shedding light on some of her feelings, “Will I still see you?” For some odd reason, she started to cry.

“Why else would I be recruited and sent to a fort by Donald J. Trump?” said Tom with a long sigh.

“To get away from your broke parents,” Katie suggested with a shrug, as if the comment was no big deal.

“I know my parents are almost bankrupt,” Tom said solemnly, “BUT IT’S NOT A MATTER FOR YOU TO JOKE ABOUT IT, KATIE!” He started yelling out of anger. 

“Hey Tom, calm down, remember, a gentleman nevers yells at a lady.”

“Who said you were a lady?” asked Tom mockingly.

“Who said you were a gentleman?”

Suddenly, someone in a miltary uniform came into view. Tom quickly swerved away, heading to the Elite Member’s parking area.

“You were about to hit someone!” Katie exclaimed, like most of her other words and comments, it was somewhat obnoxious, to someone who knew what they were doing.

“You know Katie,” Tom said with a smirk, “If you’re on the streets, alone, and you aren’t paying attention, just annoying people with your obnoxious comments, you could get hit by a car, when crossing the street…”

“Did I hear the breeze say something?” Katie commented as she leaned sideways, since they were moving more slowly now that they were in the fort.

Tom suddenly sped up, on purpose, so that Katie’s head suddenly slammed onto her headrest. “Owww,” she complained.

As Tom parked swiftly in a lot in the Elite Member’s parking area, Katie opened the passenger’s door and leaped out while the car moved slowly.

She walked to Tom’s side, waiting for him.

“So Katie, are you going to be quiet now?” Tom asked.

“Maaaybbbe,” she said annoyingly.

Suddenly, she heard loud gunshots coming from the gun-training part of Fort Braker, she started getting strong, vivid memories, then got completely lost in them.

How is it?

Can I post it now?

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. *Tiger's friend from school dies of laughter reading Chapter 4*

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger! 

Oh wow! 

XD Younger siblings are like little balls of endless engery! Gotta love 'em though.  

Yeet! We could totally do a next generation with them then!

XD when those little mistakes pass you by.

*thumbs up* Chapter four was great! Arrgh! Katie almost said it! So close!  Go ahead and post it if you feel ready to! I was laughing a ton during this chapter! 

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hell again Swampy!

I have a question...what video games do you play (if you play any), and what's your favorite and the one you're best at?

I will post mine later tonight, i have to play a little to find out XD

Chapter 4 should be posted by now...

*Checks and it's not posted yet, nevermind then*

Chapter 5 might actually make it before my camping trip no posting times (July 10th - July 15th)

And the Q&A is still fortutately scheduzled for July 17th!

-Tiger (OMLETTE)

P.S. Please post the Katie and Penguin question on the Hardcore Thread again for the actual Q&A

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

I like to play Minecraft, Mario Cart and Super Smash Bros. The one I'm best at is probably Mario Cart. 

Ok . 

Yep, I see chapter Four! Gonna go see if I can find the Easter egg(s) now...

That's great!

Unfortunately, I'll be camping that that time, sorry. I'll make sure to check it as soon as I get back though!

~Swampy~

P.S. Like I said earlier, I won't be able to make it. But you could post the answers and then questions at the very beginning. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

1 , , 3