Thumbnail avatar 8ffb7d24bb

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

I like most racing games and Mario Kart 8!

I am a beast a Mario Kart 8 (Wii U version), and if you have a Wii U, maybe we can be friends on there and play it together? (Only if you want...)

can change the date if you really don't want to miss it, but after all, you can just ask me on here...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. Have a good camping trip! I am camping from JUly 10th - July 15th

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tiger-Strike #7

I am dreaming about becoming an architect

I am dreaming about becoming a recognized writer

I am dreaming to become the best I can be

I am not going to be like Frank Lloyd Wright or J.K Rowling

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Or we can be PS4 Friends if you have a PS4...

If you want to friend me on PS4, look up IceOrangeNinja7...

Let me see...On PS4 I play...Rocket League, Little Big Planet 3, Trackmania Turbo, etc.

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

I only have played Mario Cart 8 once, but it's fun! (I have an older version.) 

Sorry, I can't friend people. And I don't own a PS4. (For future reference, we aren't allowed to share usernames on other sites, games, etc.) 

Don't worry about changing the date for me. I'll be fine! If I do get anymore questions, I'll be sure to ask!

~Swampy~

P.S. Thanks! You have fun on yours! Oh, and good luck with the belt test! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Well...thanks for reminding the rules to me!

This will be my last post tonight...

You can post though still, 

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. Did you find the Easter egg in chapter 4?

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

No proble! Sorry if it seemed a bit harsh. 

I think that this might be my last one as well. Goodnight!

Oh! I forgot to tell you, my grandparents are coming over tomorrow, so I'll be less active until Monday-ish. 

~Swampy~

P.S. I think so? Was it the son of a which again? 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

swampcloud51

Hey Tiger! I'm still alive! 

Congratulations on passing your belt degree test! That's amazing!

You wouldn't belive the dream I had the other night...It was a combo of Jurassic Park, Dr. Who, and my church. That should say it all. 

I'll be more active tomorrow again sometime after three where you are. 

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

I'm sorry for being inactive, I have been feeling kind of depressed...but I decided to talk you guys to cheer myself up!

Thanks for the support you, and the other SAMBers gave me, it really helped me!

Wow, what was the dream like (like more details, but only if you want to share it and/or can remember it)?

Here is my draft for Chapter 3 of HARDCORE:

Chapter 5: Court Martial and Fort Braker

Tom walked out of the car, extending his hand, only realizing it sub-consciously. Within moments, Katie grasped it, and Tom just then fully realized it.

Part of him didn’t want to let go, but he knew it wasn’t the time to tell her. 

Again, something spontaneous happened. “Let’s go,” he said, for once sounding like a gentleman when he talked like Katie.

Katie, who was awe-struck, and in love with his new behavior, thought,

“At least I didn’t have get embarrassed…”

Tom walked towards the entrance of the fort. He and Katie waited there, somehow, he still latched onto Katie’s hand, watching the beautiful sunset…and…the figure of Mr. Raci, or Katie’s way of saying the name, Mr. Ranchini, incredibly far away?

“I swear I can hear his obnoxious panting from this far,” Katie thought, “He’s ruining this romantic moment,” thinking she could hear him out of breath from this far.

After standing a couple more hours there, the newly-formed couple(?)  watching their first sunset together, Tom suddenly let go of Katie’s hand.

She looked at him resentfully, then started walking toward the edge, pretending to jump off out of sadness and resentness.

Then, suddenly, she tripped on a rock when she was almost to the edge. “AAAAAHHHH!” Katie screamed as she tumbled down.

“KATIE!” Tom yelled as he jumped off after her.

As they were in free-fall, Tom lunged forward, and grabbed Katie by her waist, putting her above him, once he noticed the ground was getting closer.

Katie steered them towards a tree, and luckily, the tree slowed their fall dramatically. As Tom was assaulted by thorns and branches when they crashed through the trees, Katie held onto him for dear life.

Then, there was a loud thud, and Tom was on the ground, groaning from the dozens of cuts and bruises he had, while Katie looked at him from above, worriedly.

Suddenly, Tom fell unconscious. “No, no!” Katie exaggerated, “Tom! Tom, my love,” she started crying, “You can’t die!”

Then, she got a mischievous idea, she leaned forward, and was about to kiss me, until the sound of…Mr. Raci yelling, “What are you doing to poor Mr. Braker?!”

Katie jumped off of her ex-boyfriend, and started crying, “Tom-my love is dead!” She then ran to an exhausted Mr. Raci, and grabbed him and shook him by the shoulders, “Save him! Save him Mr. Ranchini!” She sobbed, her tears soaking her clothes.

“Wait,” Mr. Raci said, getting close to Tom, and feeling if he had any breath left.

“Is he alive?” Katie asked hurriedly, jumping around to get a better view of Tom and Mr. Raci. 

“Be quiet, Miss Catheri-“ “It’s Katie, Katie Brook,” Katie interrupted Mr. Raci. 

“Miss Katie Brook, yes, Tom Braker, the man you assaulted,” Mr. Raci, who still misunderstood the incident, continued, “is still alive. But now you, Miss Bro-“ “Call me Katie, no Brook at the end, if you have to, call me Miss Katie,” Katie said with a heavy sigh, walking back into Fort Braker.

“Hey! You little brat! You can’t just run away from Court-Martial (Military Court) just like that!”

“Catch me outside how bout that!” Yelled Katie as she ran away from Mr. Raci.

How is it?

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

I'm sorry that you feel that way! I understand why you took a break! I hope you feel better! Oh, I should probably tell you I do have depression, so some days I might just seem super sad. Or, my siggy might turn gray. 

No problem!

Sure! It went something like this:

My sister, dad and I all decided to go to Jurassic Park. At first, we all had loads of fun! There were some cool dinosaurs. But then, we got stuck on a ciff, evil bird-Velociraptors cornering us. There wasn't anywhere to go.

And then, the grabbed my sister and flew off. My dad fell off the ciff. But then, I time traveled in the Tardis onto a really tall skyscraper where my church's Fourth of July celebrations was being held. There was food and for some odd reason, a giant truck that had some sort of balcony attached to it. Suddenly, I yelled at everyone to get off the metal(?) balcony. Only a few complied. The rest stayed on. 

The few who had listened followed me into the brightly colored, yellow and red vents that had a drop straight down. Thankfully, there where little green grips to hold onto (like those on a rock wall's) and the vent wasn't very wide. We climbed down for a while and then, the scene switched. 

It was just like the beginning, only other people instead of my family were beging carried off. My family wasn't even there. I tried to stop the bird-Velociraptors, and that's where it all ended. Can't remember anything else. 

*Gasps* Kaite admitted! Tomie is getting ready to leave the harbor, I repeat, the SS Tomie is about to leave the harbor!! 

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello again Swampy!

Thanks for the comfort (btw the sentence after the depression part if about my belt testing)!

I will be making a post asking for advice and guidance...

Wow! Your dream seems really exciting (i acutally mean the italization, not being sasracatic)!

Yes, but Katie would only admit it since Tom was unconscious (this will change soon XD)...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Greetings, Tiger. 

No problem! I you ever need to talk bump (or poke or something) this thread! I'll be happy to talk! 

Ok, that's a good idea. 

XD if you thought that was weird just wait 'till you hear some of my other ones! 

If only Katie had said it when Tom was awake....And she was so close to kissing him! 

~Swampy~ {Almost typed Swamu}

P.S. I think I got some of the order messed up, sorry if that brings any confusion.  

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy,

I am going to bed early tonight (if 12 AM is early XD), so this is my last post tonight...

Chapter 5 will bring Tomie incredibly close...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Here is my new Chapter 5 draft:

Chapter 5: Court Martial and Fort Braker

Tom walked out of the car, extending his hand, only realizing it sub-consciously. Within moments, Katie grasped it, and Tom just then fully realized it.

Part of him didn’t want to let go, but he knew it wasn’t the time to tell her. 

Again, something spontaneous happened. “Let’s go,” he said, for once sounding like a gentleman when he talked like Katie.

Katie, who was awe-struck, and in love with his new behavior, thought,

“At least I didn’t have get embarrassed…”

Tom walked towards the entrance of the fort. He and Katie waited there, somehow, he still latched onto Katie’s hand, watching the beautiful sunset…and…the figure of Mr. Raci, or Katie’s way of saying the name, Mr. Ranchini, incredibly far away?

“I swear I can hear his obnoxious panting from this far,” Katie thought, “He’s ruining this romantic moment,” thinking she could hear him out of breath from this far.

After standing a couple more hours there, the newly-formed couple(?)  watching their first sunset together, Tom suddenly let go of Katie’s hand.

She looked at him resentfully, then started walking toward the edge, pretending to jump off out of sadness and resentness.

Then, suddenly, she tripped on a rock when she was almost to the edge. “AAAAAHHHH!” Katie screamed as she tumbled down.

“KATIE!” Tom yelled as he jumped off after her.

As they were in free-fall, Tom lunged forward, and grabbed Katie by her waist, putting her above him, once he noticed the ground was getting closer.

Katie steered them towards a tree, and luckily, the tree slowed their fall dramatically. As Tom was assaulted by thorns and branches when they crashed through the trees, Katie held onto him for dear life.

Then, there was a loud thud, and Tom was on the ground, groaning from the dozens of cuts and bruises he had, while Katie looked at him from above, worriedly.

Suddenly, Tom fell unconscious. “No, no!” Katie exaggerated, “Tom! Tom, my love,” she started crying, “You can’t die!”

Then, she got a mischievous idea, she leaned forward, and was about to kiss me, until the sound of…Mr. Raci yelling, “What are you doing to poor Mr. Braker?!”

Katie jumped off of her ex-boyfriend, and started crying, “Tom-my love is dead!” She then ran to an exhausted Mr. Raci, and grabbed him and shook him by the shoulders, “Save him! Save him Mr. Ranchini!” She sobbed, her tears soaking her clothes.

“Wait,” Mr. Raci said, getting close to Tom, and feeling if he had any breath left.

“Is he alive?” Katie asked hurriedly, jumping around to get a better view of Tom and Mr. Raci. 

“Be quiet, Miss Catheri-“ “It’s Katie, Katie Brook,” Katie interrupted Mr. Raci. 

“Miss Katie Brook, yes, Tom Braker, the man you assaulted,” Mr. Raci, who still misunderstood the incident, continued, “is still alive. But now you, Miss Bro-“ “Call me Katie, no Brook at the end, if you have to, call me Miss Katie,” Katie said with a heavy sigh, walking back into Fort Braker.

“Hey! You little brat! You can’t just run away from Court-Martial (Military Court) just like that!”

“Catch me outside how bout that!” Yelled Katie as she started running.

“YOU-“ Mr. Raci was cut short by another “Catch me outside how bout that!” by Katie.

Mr. Raci tried to lift up Tom, but all of his muscle mass was incredibly heavy, and even the fit, strong, and cool Mr. Raci couldn’t lift up the teen.

He dialed a number on his phone, and then a voice could be heard.

“Hello?”

“Hello, is this Tim Brook?”

“Yes Mr. Raci?”

“Mr. Brook, we have a new Court-Martial Defendant, and this case is going to be interesting, as her last name is also Brook.”

“Bring her here ASAP (As soon as possible), her trial will begin tomorrow, promptly at 9:00 AM.”

“I will make sure she is there by then, and by the way, the defendant was caught right outside Fort Braker. And I also need someone to help me carry Tom Braker into the Fort.”

“Got it,” Mr. Brook (Tim Brook) said sharply, before promptly ending the call.

Within minutes, the sound of running could be heard, and it was Hark Latten, another highschooler recruited.

I will give you a hint about the easter egg, remember the ship "Tomie" and look through Katie's dialogue, pls tell me if you find it!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

XD well 12 am is early when you think about it...

Really? I can't wait for chapter five!

Do you play any insutments? (I feel like I already asked you this question, but I can't remember if I did.) 

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

swampcloud51

Wee! Late post! One second, I'll read over Chapter Five. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

That was a very nice chapter! I think that the Easter Egg was “I swear I can hear his obnoxious panting from this far,”. Also, remember, new speaker, new paragraph. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy, I am about to get a keyboard and will upgrade to a piano after wards...I like those instruments...

Let me just see your other posts and I will respond to them in a different reply...

-Tiger

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hello again Swampy!

Sorry, but you were wrong about the Easter Egg. It is below in white ink:

When Katie said, "Tom-my love), the Tom-my, is reference to the ship Tomie, as I don't know the "proper" way to pronucniate it as we didn't discuss it yet...btw can we discuss how to pronociate it? (Sorry for my spelling in the last sentence)

When should we start our private RP for HARDCORE? Now? I can't now because I'm packing for my camping trip and I can't post from July 10th to July 15th because of it...

-Tiger(Omlette)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

OH, I am soooo sorry, I forgot to put it in white ink...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. Should I publish HARDCORE When I finish it? Or wait a little longer? LIke do you think it's good enough to be published?

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

That's cool! Playing the keyboard, I mean. 

Oh! That's clever! And it's OK that it's not in white ink. I've always thought it was pronounced like "tom-me", but it works the "tom-my" way too. I guess it depends on how you want it to sound. 

Yes, we should start that. Have fun on your camping trip!

~Swampy~

P.S. Sure! It's a great chapter! It's ready. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello,

I also prounicate it Tom-Me, but other people might not, that's why I put that...

This chapter will be heavily added to, as it's going to be the longest (oe one of them) in the book!

I will have fun on the trip!

-Tiger

P.S. Pls don't forget me while i'm gone!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

Ah ok.

Yes! More shipping!

~Swampy~

P.S. How could.I forget you? 

I get the feeling that some people are silently shipping us...what about you? 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hi,

This will prob be my last post tonight...

Chapter 5 should be ready around the end of next week...after my trip...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. at least I have friends on here :D

Bye for now 

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy,

This will Be my last post tonight…

Can u pls try to keep this thread on front page, but pls try to post meaningful stuff, like more Hardcore questions and other stuff we can talk about...I will answer them all when I get back...

- Tiger(OMLETTE)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

This is probably my last post too. I really hope you have a fun camping trip!

Ok, I look forwards to reading the whole thing!

Of course! I mean, I'll try at least. I'll make it a goal to post at least once every day here until you get back. Some might be short though. 

~Swampy~

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello, 

I managed to sneak on here to say bye...

Bye...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. Thanks for trying to keep it up!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger,

Bye! Seriously have fun!

Ok, here are some questions for you to answer when you get back! Do you have a favorite animal (mythical or real)? Do you do any sports? 

Guess what my brother did when he got mad? He, instead of being reasonable and punching the inflatable punching bag, popped it. I'm laughing right now. 

I don't know if I'll remember it all by the time you get back, but I had this dream last night that invlolved the cast of Studio C (Have you ever heard of them? Also, do you watch it at all?), vampires, Dr. Who and zombies. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

I was really busy yesterday, so that's why there isn't going to be a post for the 11th.  Sorry. 

What are some.of your fandoms? Mine are, Wings of Fire, Dr. Who, Troll Hunters, and some other ones but I can't think rn!

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

swampcloud51

'Ello Tiger! 

Sorry, I almost forgot about this thread. Didn't forget about you though! 

Anyway, so with me going camping and all, I need some people to help take over some of my characters for RPs, would you be interested in taking one at all? If you are, I'll post their forms and the RP number in a later post. 

Font have much else to say...I've never been to good at starting conversation. 

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

Did you check out my I'm back and other posts I just posted?

Thanks, I did have fun!

My favorite animal...hmmmm...Dragon-Dolphin mix (Dragon head and flying ability , Dolphin tail and swimming ability; tell me if you think it's too out of the answer box XD)...

Wow, your brother did that? That's hilariious LOL! Does he do martial arts or boxing/kickboxing? Just wondering...

Oh, that dream sounds cool, you can tell me if you still remember it, if not, it's fine...

I have heard of Studio C (I just looked it up XD, and is it a good show? If it is, i might watch it too!)...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. That last post early morning on Tuesday, was when I was suppossed to print out directions for my campground in NC because once you get closer Navigation/GPS apps don't take you to the right place, so I sneaked on and said bye...

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

Don't worry, at least I can still find the thread when I got back (now) XD!

Does SA count as one? If so, tjen it will be SA, Star Wars, Marvel (I honestly don't know what fandoms are, can you explain? And is wings of fire a good weries to check out?)...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Hello again Swampy!

Thankfully you didn't forget about me XD!

When is are you going to be inactive because of the camping trip, so I know when I can take over some of you characters (pls give me more info about that, I should be able to do it, and I want to help)

That's fine, I'm akweard about that too (see, I even spelled it wrong XD!)

And I'm giving Hardcore some songs, like Too Good at Goodbyes by Sam Smith is going to correspond to Tom to Katie (sorry if it gave you spoiler ideas)...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. It made me feel sad whenever I snuck on here to check on this thread adn I couldn;'t post, I snuck on here whenever my parents asked for directions when driving :D!

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

*Hug tackles* You're back! Hi! 

I did and I'll post there in a sec. 

XD I want to see that! Or betrer yet, ride it! 

No, he doesn't. But if he did...well he'd probably be pretending to fight imaginary villains in our backyard. 

I do remember it, actually and I'll post in a second what happened. (It's so very weird)

Yeah! It's really good! They do skits and it's all clean. Two Guys on a Scooter, The Crayon Song, and Kyle's Hyper Halloween are some really good ones. 

XD

Yep, SA counts, but I left that out 'cause I kinda figured that was a given. Fandoms are, how do you describe it, I guess shows, movies or book series. (I'm actually no 100% sure on how to describe them...){about Wings of Fire, yeah, it's really good! (At least, that's my opinion. Kinda dragon obsessed so that helps}

The 17-20th, possibly the 21 as well. 

*hands Tiger the Spelling Bee award* Congratulations! You've got skills! {I can't spell either, :P}

Oh cool!

Guess what happened to me today? This:

I just did this giant Amazing Race based activity and let me say I was not a fan of one station. 

Person In Charge of that Station: Alright, everyone, pick a card. 

Me: *picks a card*

Person In Charge: Ok, who got the gummy worm?

Me: Oh! I did!

Person In Charge: Alright, *walks into another room to grab something* *comes back with a half a pound bag full of Trollie (the sour gummy worms)* *gives it to me*. Here you go. 

Me: Oh, cool! Thanks! 

Person In Charge: *goes on to explain a simple task* and you, Swampy, have you eat that whole bag before your team can leave!

Me: What?!?

Yeah, so long story short I had to eat the whole bag...and I did. I haven't thown up. {That's a plus!} Don't think I'll be eating any candy for a bit...

~Swampy~ (Or I guess you could call me Swamps, if you'd like)

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello!

Yeah, i agree about riding dragon-dolphin...

I really will check out studio c also!

Ok, so SA, Marvel, Star wars, otehr stuff I forgot XD...

Hvae fun on your camping trip! I will make sure to keep this thread up like you did for me...you're welcome in advance :D...

Wow, thta amazing race seems funny..

Here is my new chapter 5: 

Chapter 5: Flashbacks - Katie & Tom

The gunshots, reminded Katie about a memory that was a treasure to her.

It was like watching a show on TV, she had no control over what she saw, and it went like this…

Katie ran as fast she could out of the amusement park. She heard loud, destructive gunshots and yelps and cries of fear. 

As an eight year old, she was ought to be scared. She didn’t know where her parents were, and her older brother died to give her a chance to live.

She finally got to the exit, and gave no hesitance in running straight out. Behind her, she heard loud, running footsteps. Then, the boy bolted right in front of her, holding something that looked like a…a…gun, before ducking right inside the ticket booth. 

The boy, was as handsome as ever, and she thought;

“Oh, how I would love to be his girlfriend.”

He urged her to get inside the booth with a hand motion, and with no resistance, she felt as if she was pulled to him, but she wasn’t.

Suddenly, the gunner was in their sight. Gunshots were fired as soon as he saw the running Katie. She felt and saw them whiz around her, pushing the air around her, as if everything was in slow motion.

Then, he jumped. The boy, who was obviously older than her, leaped in front of her, holding his pistol and firing at the gunner. The gunner, who was injured, gave up and bolted away, dropping his weapon.

However, she heard groans and watched grimaces form on the boy’s face as he shielded her. She saw bullet marks on his right arm, and a couple on his left leg. 

She tried to help him up, but he refused. Instead, he got up first, then hauled the terrified Katie up.

“Where’s your parents, little girl?” he asked softly.

“He spoke to me,” thought Katie, loving the moment.

“Where are your parents?” the boy sounded even softer..

“This is heaven, such a handsome boy has never spoke to me before,” thought Katie, half-ignoring, half-not hearing the handsome boy.

“Where are your parents? My lady,” he said even more softly.

“Oh, I don’t know where they are,” Katie suddenly said, realizing that he was talking to her. 

Then, she looked up at him, she was about to ask, “will you be my boyfriend?” But she shook her head, knowing that this wasn’t the time.

Then, the memroy stopped playing in her mind. She just finished telling it to Tom through the driver’s window from the outside. 

“That was you, wasn’t it? That boy I liked then?”

“That was me, buuuuut you messed up the story. Firstly, I didn’t say the last two “Where are your parents?” softly, I got fustrated and yelled at you.”

Katie looked at him with guilt.

“Yes, I also took the bullet shots for you, but I would never walk a bratty, annoying girl like you to her parents, especially now.” 

While Tom said this, he felt and knew that what he said wasn’t true.

the last chapter 5 was pushed to chapter 6 b=cause of plot reasons

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

Can you imagine a rodeo? XD 

Thank you, Tiger! I look forward to reading it when I get back!

Squeee! That chapter was so cute! I love it! 10/10! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

Yes, that would be soooo fun!

And can you tell me what RP's you do, and I will do one character while you are gone (I can only do one, as I am having friends over for a sleepover this week, and i'm really busy, sorry I can't do more :d)...

You like that chapter? Thanks! And I have two more ideas for stories, will do a post about that soon...

And guess what? 

Hardcore was originally going to be about a paintball player (Tom still) joining a special ops team to secretly attack North Korea! That idea was changed...

-Tiger(OMLETTE)

P.S. Make sure you have a good time at the camping trip! And pls check out my United Greenclaoks post

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

dragondolphin2613

Just getting this onto front page...

Hi, almost forgot XD

-Tiger

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hello Tiger!

Two other people volenteered while you were gone, sorry that I forgot to tell you about that. But thank you so much for being willing to help me out!

Cool! I think I saw that, was it about the Norm-al and HARDCORE the second part? I liked those ideas! 

Oh! That's an interesting fact! 

~Swampy~

P.S. I'll make sure to do both!

P.P.S. Thanks for bumping this!.

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dragondolphin2613

Hello Swampy!

I might do Norm-al or Normal first to give myself some time to plan out Hardcore: Part 2 because that story will be a lot deeper and complex than norm-al or normal...If you and other hardcore fans don't like this...I might change this plan i had in mind...

And how many series does WoF have? 

Will make sure to check it out!

-Tiger

• Posted at:

Tiger-Strike #7

I am unique

I am Rysun

swampcloud51

Hey Tiger!

OK. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with, alright? If you need time figure out HARDCORE: Part 2, that's fine. 

Have you considered making a forumfic? It's basically where forumers enter themselves as the characters for the story. 

It has two complete series and one that has just started. (The first book in the third series came out the 26th of June)

~Swampy~ 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar 6af55bf990

cobradolphin781

Hey guys today i could not get on the game can you help with that, call me beetle

• Posted at: