Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

You live in a world full of magic and wondrous creatures, where anybody, from the smallest halfling, to the tallest Dragonborn, can be an adventurer.  You are one of these aspiring adventurers, hoping to make a mark in the pages of history.

Ok, a few rules first: 

1: No drastic changes to the plot, like “Oh, all of the sudden the village is attacked by orcs!” or “The bad guy turns into a good guy all of the sudden!”

2: No controlling other players

3: You cannot Name your paladin Shiro or Gyro, or anything like that.

4: No bullying outside of Rp

5: Similar to rule 2, don’t include other characters in your backstory, or say that you know them, without their permission.

6: Only two characters per person.

7: Put I want to be a paladin in other

8: No Mary/Gary sues

There are lots of races in D&D, I think like 30 or something, so I am limiting the races you can play.  Also, if I put LotR in the race description, then that means just imagine the Lord of the Rings version of that race, and base your character off that.  Also, search up names that would fit your race.  Also, if you are confused on how a certain race looks, just search it up online.

Aasimar- They are half angels.  They reach adulthood around 20, and live until they are 160.

Dragonborn- They look like dragons in human form, minus the tails and wings, even with scails and dragon breath.  They are a proud race, and really competitive.  They reach adulthood around 15, and they live to be around 80.  They are really tall, with 6 1/2 feet tall being average.  They have different dragon ancestors that give them different elemental vreath and decide the color of the scales.  Metal dragons are good dragons, color ones are evil dragons.

Black- Acid breath

Blue- Lightning breath

Brass- Fire breath 

Bronze- Lightning breath

Coppor- Acid breath

Gold- Fire breath

Green- Poison breath

Red- Fire breath

Silver- Cold breath

White- Cold breath

Dwarf- LotR, reach adulthood at 50, live about 350 years on average.

Elf- (not KotLC ones, starlight) LotR, they have a timeless perspective, and aren’t as troubled by events that would trouble races that have short lives.  Reach adulthood around 100, can live to 850.

Gnome- Small, 3-4 feet tall, they are tinkerers and crafters.  They are ALWAYS good.  They reach adulthood around 40, and they can live at most to 500.

Half-elf- They are half-human, half-elf, and they have the best of both races.  They make excellent ambassadors.  They reach adulthood around 20 and 

can live beyond 180.

Halfling- LotR hobbits, carefree, reach adulthood around 25, live until they are around 150.

Half-Orc- They are half orc, half human.  Because they are part orc, they are really strong and can get really angry.  They mature a little faster than humans, reaching adulthood around age 14.  They age noticeably faster and rarely live longer than 75 years.

Human- It’s what most of you are in real life.

Tabaxi- Cat furry.

Tieflings- They are mostly human part demon/devil.  Their skin colors range from normal human skin colors to reds and purples(no pink).  They have horns, devil tails 4-5 feet long, and pure eyes.  They have a normal lifespan.  They are feared by most since they have infernal blood.

These are the classes that you can be.

Barbarian- You get angry.  Really angry.  And then you swing your axes around and kill stuff.  You also don’t really care about your health, you just care about the thrill of the battle.  Examples of a barbarian: Drax from guardians of the galaxy

Bard- You play music, and you cast spells using your music.  But the spells are usually support spells, or spells with area effects.  Spell caster 1.(I’ll explain this later). Example of a bard: Can’t think of one.

Cleric- (Also there are no present day religions)You do the will of your god/s, and you cast spells with the aid of your god/s.  You are almost always a healer, though you do know a few binding spells.  Spell caster 1. Examples of a cleric: Hunk in monsters and mana.

Druid-  You are one with nature.  You cast spells and hang out with animals and... drumroll please (Drumroll noises) you can turn into animals!  Spell caster 1.  Examples of a Druid: Beast boy in the changing into animals sense, every villian or superhero that has plant powers.

Fighter- This the most varied of the classes.  As a fighter, you can range from an archer that shoots their enemies from afar, to a mercenary that’s a duel weapon weilder, slicing enemies up close and personal.  Or you could be a knight, with your sword and shield.  The main thing is that you are a master with all weapons, but you have a specific focus.  Examples of a fighter: Pidge in monsters and mana, Captain America, Gimli.

Monk- You do martial arts, and you have good reflexes, and you can harness the power of Ki.  Examples of monks: Name a martial arts movies protagonist.

Paladin- You are a protector of all that is holy and good in the world.  You are on a mission to vanquish all evil in the world.  Your god gives you spells to help vanquish evil, though not as much as a cleric.  You are bound to a holy oath.  Spell caster 2.  Examples of a paladin: Shiro in monsters and mana.

Ranger- You are an archer, that lives in the woods.  You are an excellent tracker and you hunt down creatures before they reach civilization.  You can also do really cool stuff with your arrows, and cast some spells.  Spell caster 2.  Examples of a Ranger: Allura in monsters and mana.  Will and Halt from rangers apprentice, minus the spells.

Rogue- You are a sneaky sneak.  You are a master of stealth, and stabbing people when they least expect it.  You are also a master of stealing things, and deactivating traps.  Examples of a Rogue: Lance in monsters and mana.  

Sorcerer- Magic is in your blood, it is you.  You can cast spells, and do cool things that you normally wouldn’t be able to do with magic.  Spell caster 1.  Examples of sorcerers: Merlin?

Wizard- You have a spellbook that has a bunch of spells in it, and you learn more powerful spells when you level up.  Spell Caster 1.

Alignment is your view on the world.  There are 9 different alignments.

Lawful Good(LG) creatures can be counted on to do the right thing as expected by society.  Paladins and most dwarves are Lawful good.

Neautral Good(NG) folk do the best they can to help others according to their needs.  Many Celestials, and most gnomes are neutral good.

Chaotic Good(CG) creatures act as their conscience directs, with little regard for what others expect.  Many elves and all unicorns are chaotic good.

Lawful Neutral (LN) individuals act in accordance with law, tradition, or personal codes.  Many monks and some wizards are lawful neutral.

Neutral(N) is the alignment of those who prefer to steer clear of moral questions and don’t take sides, doing what seems best at the time.  Most

druids and many humans are neutral.

Chaotic Neutral(CN) creatures follow their whims, holding their personal freedom above all else.  Many barbarians and rogues, and some bards, are chaotic neutral.

Lawful Evil(LE) creatures methodically take what they want, within the limits of a code of tradition, loyalty, or order.  Devils and hobgoblins are lawful evil.

Neutral Evil(NE) is the alignment of those who do whatever they can get away with, without compassion or qualms.  Many drow are Neutral evil.

Chaotic Evil(CE) creatures act with arbitrary violence, spurred by their greed, hatred, or bloodlust.  Demons, and Orcs are chaotic evil.

Also when you cast spells, it takes energy.

Here is the form

Name:

Age(Must be adult):

Race:

Class:

Level(1-5):

Sexuality:

Allignment:

Personality:

Appearence:

Backstory(Very very important):

Bond:

Flaw:

Other:

Name: Quest Rathendark

Race: Tiefling

Class: Sorcerer

Level: 5

Sexuality: Bisexual

Allignment: CG

Personality: He is very charming, and can defuse any situation.  He can be pretty brave at times, but when he is face to face with his fear of spiders, he’ll run away.  He’s quick to trust, and believes there is good in everybody.

Appearence: He has darkish purple skin, his hair is a bright red, he has ram horns, a long tail, and he stands about 5’ 10”.  He has a fresh scar on his left cheek.  He wears a blue robe, and gets very angry when someone calls it a dress.

Backstory: He was abandoned on a mountain when he was just a baby, but then a giant storm happened, and he was taken in by some air elementals.  When he was about 18, Quest decided to go to the civilized world, and there he met another Tiefling called Vigilance.  They soon became best friends and they went out on some adventures together.  Recently, an ice giant raiding party attacked him and Vigilance.  Vigilance sacrifices his life so Quest could escape.

Bond: My best friend sacrificed himself for me.  I will do anything to avenge him.

Flaw: I have a major phobia of spiders.

Other:

Pls pls pls let this through mods

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kraken

(siggy remodel in progress)

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Oh bookmark! 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

frostlynx454

This is the real one

• Posted at:

Kraken

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Aw yes

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Bookmark~

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

swampcloud51

Name: Delilah Goldenrod 

Race: Half Elf 

Class: Rouge 

Level: 3 

Sexuality: straight  

Allignment: CN 

Personality: Delilah has trust issues. When she's first met, she's cold and sarcastic. 

Appearence: Delilah has light blue eyes with a ring on green in the center. Her hair is blonde and wavy, reaching to just above her hips. 

Backstory(Very very important):

Bond:

Flaw:

Other: I want to be a paladin

And you're right, Merlin is a sorcerer. 

Going to finish this later. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

*suddenly overwhelmed* that's a lot. *newbie IRL D&D player over here* not sure I'll join, but I'll sure read

• Posted at:

Cain

A Gunslinger

female

InSaNiS Triplet

Mistress of Strategies  

"Am I just the monster parents tell their children about at night?"

"Nothing can change that. What have I to fear?"

"I'm not fond of what follows."

#Haven40and1000+posts

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

bookmark!

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

Kraken

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save a fighter, making her form now!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

dreamtimecrow55

as a note, my character will be a Half-Orc Cleric (of the war domain- if you want to get specific) 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

frostlynx454

@Bear Good to see you back!

@Reve Alright, which god?

• Posted at:

Kraken

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

I'm working on converting my Tiefling Bard (of the College of Lore, to be specific) to SAMB format. One’s a curiosity, two’s a conspiracy.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I'm livin the upgra-a-a-de!

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

An example of a bard could be Elan from Order of The Stick.

Name: Skamos 'Adventure Grimsong' Deathblade

Race: Tiefling

Class: Bard

Sexuality: Pansexual

Allignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: He is charismatic and flirtatious, unwilling to trust anyone who declares themself as a friend without being trustworthy first. As such, he is suspicious of most people, especially optimistic people. He believes that nobody can reasonably be that happy while knowing that the world sucks. He is pessimistic and is detached from people, due to people constantly dying around him since a young age, like his older sister Akta. His height is a touchy subject, and if you insult it, that's the cue for his Beserk Button, usually followed by a round of Vicious Mockery.

Appearance:He has light grey skin, his hair is a deep blue, he has gazellelike horns, a shorter-tan average tail with an arrowtip point, solid gold eyes, and he is about 5'4". He usually wears a yellow cloak, a leather jersey covering a white shirt, a yellow belt, brown pants, and grey boots with yellow rims. His guitar is always slung across his back and rapier and dagger in their respective holsters on the belt. He has a long scar across his left bicep and small scars down his arms and legs from battles with his family and monsters.

Backstory: He was born into a family that prized their Infernal heritage and supposedly evil natures above everything else, ruling their city as crime lords. He denied them and escaped, deciding to wander the world and changed his name to something that sounded vaguely tieflinglike but could not connect him to his old family. He ended up becoming a bard to have a reasonable backstory. 

Bond: My freedom is my most precious possession. I'll never let anyone take it from me again.

Flaw: I pretend not to understand the local language when I want to avoid interactions I would rather not have.

Other: I want to be a paladin. (White ink)

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I'm livin the upgra-a-a-de!

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

dreamtimecrow55

Nuada. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

athleticbear159

Name: Emery Maynard-Aiken

Age(Must be adult): What's 9+10? 21.

Race: Half-elf(mother's an elf, father's a hooman)

Class: Fighter

Level(1-5): 5

Allignment: NG, probably

Personality: Emery's a born fighter. She knows to fight for those she loves and what others and herself deserve. She's always been very athletic since birth and never struggled to exceed the limits of her favorite sports such as soccer(football), ice hockey(yep), and lacrosse. She's cheerful and hilarious most of the time, but can seriously hurt you so don't get too close. She can be a bit brash and rude sometimes, she's also impatient and has a bit of short temper. Emery's the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is also a bit mischeivious. She's very brave and daring, possibly to the point where she is reckless.

Appearence: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun. Her eyes are an icy blue, with sea-green rims and darker specks. Her eyelashes are dark and long and contrast well against her bright eyes, and she has neat and pretty eyebrows. She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty. 

Backstory:  When she was a baby, Emery was deserted by her mother, a young elf, into the forest where she was protected by wood nymphs and by the age of six had developed fighting and hunting skills that even some adults couldn't master. Her father rescued her a year later and took her back to their small country home, where she met her four older brothers and lived happily until age 18. She had, by now, mastered pretty much every fighting technique you threw at her. Then, one night when her and her father were hunting, a team of about 5 rogues came up and killed her father with a knife. Emery let out a bloodcurdling screech which alerted her brothers, but by the time Conor, Jack, Lukas, and Joseph had reached Emery, she had killed them all with her bare hands. After that, she went on the run.

Bond: The closest person in the world to me, my father, died and I saw him murdered with my own two eyes. I swear to the Lord that I will avenge him and protect every other good person and creature in the world if they are in need.
Flaw: Her pride, which is called Hubris. emery thinks she can do everything, except it's not always good since she's very competitive and can be ruthless at times.
Other: I wanna be a paladin!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

unicornwolf33

I'm going to play a Necromancer (wizard) :^)

I don't know if we have to save classes or not

But I thought I'd let you know 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

frostlynx454

Both accepted.  We can start PoVing soon, just need some more people to join.

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

Also Bear, I don’t think they would have soccer and ice hockey and lacrosse in medieval times, so let’s just say she plays the medieval equivalents.

• Posted at:

Kraken

dreamtimecrow55

Name: Sa’Ti Ramurta  

Race: Half-Orc

Class: Cleric

Sexuality: Straight/Heterosexual

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality: Sa’Ti is a very motherly woman, stern but kind. She’s got more experience than most of those she travels with, being older and such, and typically establishes herself as the “mom friend”. She doesn’t necessarily want to lead unless she has to, but will definitely advise the group in situations where she feels she can be helpful. She tends to sort of “take in” younger group members who seem as though they haven’t had the best of upbringings, to put it nicely. She is very loyal to both her group and her family back at home. She sees herself as having a lot of responsibility in both groups, and thus avoids giving into any temptation or acting irresponsibly in general. She is willing to lay her life on the line for others, but would call them foolish for doing the same for her. She’s a believer in tough love, and knows the limits of those around her. Even if they think something is too much, she tries to allow them to handle it themselves. But she sometimes can’t help but have her protective nature get the better of her, and will take over the situation in order to keep them safe. Overall, She’s a good lady with a bit of a tough past that gives her plenty of life experiance.  

Appearance: Standing at 6’8”, Sa’Ti’s stature alone makes her orc ancestry more than apparent. She is very muscular, particularly in her arms and legs, and her figure is overall on the thicker side. It serves to make her both intimidating to foes but still have a protective and motherly build as well. Her eyes are a dark brown, nearly black color, and she has rather thick eyebrows. She has mainly greenish-grey skin, but also had vitiligo, which causes lighter patches of skin on some parts of her body. There are also many scars from various sources across her form. Some she is proud of.. Others, not so much. Her hair is black and styled into long, thick dreadlocks. From her bottom lip protrudes two large fangs. Her ears have a few piercings, notably gauges, with plugs made from the fangs of some creature, wrapped with a carved gold band. Her other earrings are similar to the band. Her clothing is simple, made mainly of leather, and allows for mobility without being overly revealing. She carries a large backpack full of supplies, and has her weapons, a handaxe and warhammer, tied to a belt around her waist for easy access. She also carries a shield, with a large symbol on the front, of a silver hand on top of a black background. This also acts as her holy symbol.

Backstory: Sa’Ti was raised among her more violent orc brethren, her family life being unstable. Her father often abused her human mother and their children, Sa’Ti included. She eventually helped her mother and more fragile siblings escape, but she herself stayed behind. Her kind nature was inherited from her mother, and she never lost it throughout her young life. As soon as she was able, she decided to become an adventurer, joined by the orc who would eventually become her husband. They started out as simple fighters, and eventually in their travels, Sa’Ti learned the ways of being a cleric. She chose the deity Nuada, a neutral war god, because she wanted to be able to help others in combat as well as heal them. She has traveled many places and gone on many adventures in her life, making her quite wise and versed in the ways of the world. For a few years just before this, she and her husband settled down in a nice house in a human town, and she bore three children- two being twins. They are still young, but old enough to where she could trust their father to care for them. She loves her family, and was reluctant to leave them, but craved one last adventure for herself before truly settling down.

Bond: I’ll do everything I can to protect and care for those who cannot provide for themselves.

Flaw: I can become overly cautious when trying to protect those close to me from harm, leaving much room for poor decisions or missed opportunities.  

Other: I’m still working on a full spell list for her, but once I finish i’ll post it if you’d like me too. 

I want to be a paladin. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

athleticbear159

@Cobra or @PeaceKraken, yep, that's what I meant

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

swampcloud51

Name: Delilah Goldenrod 

Class: Rouge 

Allignment: CN 

Personality: Delilah has trust issues. When she's first met, she's cold, sarcastic and doesn't show much emotion. It takes her a while to trust anyone, and would still rather do things on her own. She values her own life above others, and so unless she has a deal of some sort, she won't try to save someone in trouble. If she ever does warm up to you. she has a sarcastic sense of humor and loves to talk, though most of the time she is serious. She hs a soft spot for orphans, especially those who are living on the street or have nowhere to go. 

Appearence: Delilah has light blue eyes with a ring on green in the center. Her hair is blonde and wavy, reaching to just above her hips. It's mostly worn in braids. She has slightly pointed ears and thin lips. Her skin is fair and doesn't freckle. Her build is skinny and tall, with more muscle in her legs than in her arms. On the left side of her face, she has a large scar from fire. She wears a knee-length blue dress with a black corset, black boots, and a dark green cape. Around her waist is a black belt. She carries with her two daggers, one of which she keeps in her belt, and another in boot. 

Backstory: As a young girl, (give or take ten or so) her parents left her in the street. She began to lean how to fend for herself, along with how to fight. Around twelve, she made the mistake of trusting someone right away. After all, he was kind and charismatic, who wouldn't want to trust him? May have helped that she liked him at the time. Anyway, one day, he knocked her out, took all of her food, money or anything valuable and left her in an abandoned wooden house that he then set on fire. She just barely escaped with her life. It left her with a nasty scar, that for some reason, she's proud of. From that day forward, she hasn't really trusted anyone. 

Bond: Not only does she want revenge on her parents for leaving her on the streets, but she also wants revenge anyone left on the streets. Oh, and revenge on that boy who put her in a burning building. 

Flaw: She's arrogant and puts her life before others. Also afraid of the ocean/sea. 

Other: I want to be a paladin

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Name: Felerai "Rai" Mondale

Race: Elf

Class: Bard

Level: Three

Sexuality: Straight

Alignment: LN

Personality: Rai is very quiet, caring and sensitive, and may be found listening attentively to someone else's ideas or concerns. She is highly perceptive about people and wants to help others achieve understanding of themselves and the world around them. She's not afraid of complex personal problems; in fact, she's quite complex herself, and she has a rich inner life that few people know of. She tends to reflect at length on issues of ethics, and feels every emotion to its fullest extent. Because she initially appears so gentle and reserved, she often surprises others with her intensity when one of her values is threatened or called into question. Because she's such a conscience-driven person, she's often reluctant to engage with others who might not understand or appreciate her, and can thus be hard to get to know. Although she does want to get along with others and support them in their goals, she is fiercely loyal to their own system of values and will not follow others down a path that does not feel authentic to her. When she senses that her values are not being respected, or when her intuition tells her that someone's intentions are not pure, she is likely to withdraw. She keeps her distance from fire whenever possible due to a past experience.

Appearance: Purple, short, wavy hair frames her strong, radiant face. Sparkling aquamarine eyes, set tightly within their sockets, constantly dart around, especially if she's in a new setting. Fire has left a mark stretching from just under the right eyebrow to her right cheek, and she's blind in her right eye. Her flawless, slightly pale skin highlights her eyes and hair. She's fairly tall, reaching just under six feet.

Backstory: When she was 93, her village (or whatever the elven equivalent is) was burned. In a rush to save as many as she could, she didn't watch where she was going and a flame erupted on her right side, giving Rai her scar and blinding her in her right eye. After this she moved to a human city where she learned to play the lyre, the flute, and the violin. About five years before the RP starts, she adopted a baby half-elf named Myranda, who lives with her now.

Bond: Myranda, her adopted daughter. She'd do anything to protect her.

Flaw: She's very closed off to many other people and extremely untrusting of Dragonborn, who she suspects burned her village.

Other: I want to be a paladin.

• Posted at:

Alheimur  

(Formerly Constellation)

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony

INFP-A

Professional introvert

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

unicornwolf33

Name: Cessian Fulbize
Race: Moon Elf
Class: Wizard - Necromancer
Level: 2
Sexuality: ???, He hasn’t had enough experience out in the real world to know his romantic orientation.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. Cessian has good intentions for the most part, but makes morally questionable decisions and dislikes following rules.
Personality: Cessian can act very shy around strangers at first, but warms up to new people rather quickly. He tries his best to be friendly towards others but his attempts to build close bonds are often thwarted by his odd mannerisms. That and his often inappropriate comments don’t make it very difficult for him to alienate his companions. Regardless, he enjoys socializing with others. He acts very curious about most everything– almost to the point of being nosy about others. He has a habit of not thinking things through before doing something, or forgetting to exercise caution over his passion of learning. He also has a quite naïve perspective on the world, which is mostly due to the fact of him living a very sheltered life before this point. His overall demeanor is bubbly, dynamic, and he tends to react enthusiastically about most everything unfamiliar to him.
Appearance: Cessian has alabaster pale white skin, though in certain places under the light it seems to take on a sickly, bruised yellow-green shade. He is covered in faint, purple freckles. His eyes are large and almond shaped, and seem well adapted to seeing in ill-lit areas. They are light grey, bordering on white in coloration. He has messy, unkempt  hair with bangs that cover his left eye. It is around shoulder length long and is a light blue-grey color. His hair fades, being almost white at the top before descending into darker shades of blue-grey towards the bottom.
Cessian is emaciated and has a cadaverous appearance. Sometimes his gaze appears dead and listless, or his heart will stop beating periodically only to return to normal after a few moments. He wears an unassuming black tunic with a brown border. He also wears a rather ornate amulet around his neck. It's a large, blue, tear shaped gem that appears to have a gaseous form inside it.

For equipment he has: A dagger, a components pouch, a scholar’s pack, A bottle of black ink, a quill, a small knife, a spellbook, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp.
Backstory: Cessian never knew his actual parents, his first memories were of a desolate crypt and a tall rotting figure that was his caretaker. He was raised among the undead his whole life and never knew much about the outside world or about living people. His only parental figure throughout his life was a powerful lich who mentored him in magic and different forbidden practices. When Cessian became an adult, his “father” granted him the freedom to leave and go off to explore the world. But before he left, his father gave him his phylactery in the form of an amulet and told him to keep it safe. Cessian doesn’t know anything about it other than it being an amulet but keeps it safe regardless.
Bond: My father gave me an amulet he wishes for me to keep safe, I have no clue why, but he must have a good reason.
Flaw: I am easily distracted by the promise of information.
Other: I want to be a paladin!
Cessian’s Spellbook:

Cantrips- Chill Touch, Dancing Lights, Shocking Grasp

1st Level- Mage Armor, Witch Bolt, False Life

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Zaeryo

don't mind me i'm just a Wittle Dwagon :3

Name:  Pierce Salem

Race:  Triefling

Class:  Wizard

Level:  1

Sexuality:  Homosexual

Allignment:  Neutral Good

Personality:  Calm and collected.  He doesn't speak too much and tends to be soft spoken.  He prefers light or ambient noise, such as a soothing lull of a flute or the dripping of rain over an awning.  He loves to bake for others, and will constantly want a tea break.

Appearance:  Red curly hair, green droopy eyes, button nose with freckles running across.  His skin is very similar to normal pale human skin, but with a more red undertone.  He's five foot tall and is fairly skinny.  He wears a simple leather vest over a short sleeved shirt, as well as simple capris over simple leather short boots.  His clothing is generally themed in warm colors.  His horns are basic and black, just barely poking out of his thick hair.  His tail is thin and black, ending with an arrow tip.

Backstory:  He had a decent childhood; his family had found a mostly calm neighborhood with similar tieflings where they could live respectably for the most part.  Although he was raised with a somewhat prosperous lifestyle coming from their bakery to give them a comfortable life, Pierce had always wanted to be an adventurer, hence him leaving home and becoming who he is today.

Bond:  His little sister, Tia, was the only one from his family to approve of his traveling dreams.  They send letters back and forth often, and if Pierce is nearby, he visits her.

Flaws:  Pierce isn't physically built well, and tends to be somewhat weak willed as well.  He's also fearful of being too cold (frigophobia) and trained mainly in heat related spells, such as fire manipulation, leaving most other spells to be ineffective.

Other:  I want to be a paladin.

• Posted at:

Zaeryo

don't mind me i'm just a Wittle Dwagon :3

dreamtimecrow55

Here are Sa'Ti's spells. 

Cantrips:

-Light 

-Mending

-Spare the Dying

-Thaumaturgy

Level 1:

-Command 

-Divine Favor 

-Purify Food and Drink 

-Sheild of Faith

Level 2: 

-Find Traps 

-Prayer of Healing

-Spiritual Weapon 

Level 3: 

-Crusaders Mantle 

-Spirit Guardians

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

frostlynx454

All accepted, you can POV, I’ll POV later

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

Quest:

I approached the small town of Wiaying, settled on the Montgomi River.  The town of Wiaying was famous for its fish they caught.  They were also pretty famous for their trade.  

As I approached, I heard cheers from the town.  I rode my horse into the town, since nobody was guarding the gates.  

When I got to the middle of the town, there were people everywhere, celebrating, putting up decorations.  I went up to somebody and asked them what was going on.  They told me they were celebrating Founders day, the day that Wiaying was founded.

I got off my horse and started to head to the middle, when an arrow whizzed past my face and hit the mayor straight in the heart!

• Posted at:

Kraken

unicornwolf33

Cessian staggered through the streets of town. He hadn't eaten for a while, as his stomach reminded him. Where do people get food here? I went into the tavern but there weren't any corpses, well, there were only the living kind. He noticed that decorations had been strung up around the town as he approached the square. Everywhere people were talking but all he could focus on was his increasing appetite. 

He was beginning to feel weak just when an arrow shot through the air and hit a man he didn't recognize. Finally! This must be the place then. If I get there quick enough I could finish him off and claim the corpse... Cessian unsheathed his dagger from his tunic and sprinted over to where the man was. 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti walked through the streets alone. These days, she didn't get much time away from her family, but her children were rather rambunctious, and it was best to keep them at home while everyone was preparing for the festival. If things went well, they'd likely go out together later. But for now, she had a small errand to run by herself, which she quickly discovered was the right desision. 

All of the sudden, there was panic around her, and she looked over. The mayor had been shot. With no hesitation, she rushed over there to start clearing the area and settling people down, when she saw a skinny figure rush towards the mayor with a dagger in hand. She rushed toward him, grabbing him first by the wrist of the hand he held the dagger in, then again by the other arm. She swiftly dragged him off to the side. 

"What do you think you're doing?" She questioned angrily, thinking this person must be part of whatever conspiracy there was to assasinate the mayor, if there was one.  

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

swampcloud51

Delilah:

I scowled at the celebrating people from the corner of the center of town. They annoyed me with their happy attitudes. Worst of all, they were living a happy life. I never had one, and most of the people on the street didn't exactly have a care-free one either. 

But them something unexpected happened. An arrow came out of no where, striking the mayor in the chest. I grinned. This was some excitement I could appreciate. I watched as someone approached the mayor instead of fleeing. For a moment I considered checking on the mayor as well, but in the end, I stayed where I was to watch this unfold. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

unicornwolf33

Cessian was almost to the mayor when he felt a firm hand grab his wrist and stop him before dragging him off to the side. He tried to break free but it was no use, his opponent was much bigger than he. He turned his head, confused and upset, and looked up at the half-orc, 

"I was going to eat him! What did you think I was going to do?!"

He tossed his head back over one shoulder and saw another person standing in the square, a half-elf with long blonde hair. 

"Now she's gonna get his corpse!" 

He struggled to escape and go back over there. 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

swampcloud51

Delilah:

I watched as a Half-orc grabbed the arm of a Moon Elf and dragged him away from the mayor, who was certainly dead. The Elf glanced at me for a second and said something that I didn't catch before he tried to break free from the half-orc's grip. I raised an eyebrow in interest. 

Does that Moon Elf think I'm some sort of rival or something? I asked myself, approaching the corpse so I could get a better look at the arrow. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dreamtimecrow55

"You... what?" Her anger and suspicion quickly melted into confusion. "You know what, I don't want to know, actually."

She sighed, loosening her grip ever so slightly, but not enough for him to get away. She followed his sight over to the person he mentioned, who was now standing by the mayors lifeless body. 

"We're going to get you something else to eat in a bit. Something less,, human. But for now, lets deal with this." She spoke to him a bit like a child, and dragged him along as she approached the half-elf. 

"Excuse me, please step back from there." She said in a commanding but not unkind tone. "Lets clear the area here. Everyone please keep back!" 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Name: Ilyssa Alis

Class: Rogue

Sexuality: Straight

Allignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: She’s very jokey and a flirt, and also a bit of a tease. Outgoing, confident, slightly hot headed, charismatic, sarcastic and cynical, but still tries to be nice when she remembers to. She’s not very trusting of strangers, and she doesn’t hide what she thinks of people unless she knows it’s necessary.

Appearence: Extremely dark purple hair, fading into a pale gray-lavender at the tips. Hair is wavy and falls to her mid back, and she has side bangs she’s constantly brushing out of her face. Hair is usually kept down, half up , in a chignon/messy bun or in a ponytail. Pale grayish-lavender eyes fading out to a dark purple at the edges. Long eyelashes framing her eyes. Face is oval shaped. Pale skin that has a healthy glow and doesn’t tan. No freckles. Height is 5’1, kinda short but will knock you out if you call her short, unless she’s good friends with you, then she’ll just knock your breath out. She has a slim build with lean muscle. Normal clothes are a black tank top with black tights, black knee high boots, white bandages wrapped around her forearms and palms as gloves, and a black bandanna to cover her mouth. She carries a black jacket with her for colder nights.

Backstory: Ilyssa lived in a small village hidden behind a mountain range. The villagers weren’t meant to adventure out of the village, but Ilyssa was extremely curious as to what lay beyond the mountains. She convinced a friend of hers to go beyond the range with her. A few minutes after stepping out of the village area, they turned to find out that it had disappeared from behind them. Her friend was only human, and because of this he succumbed to the harsh area they had ventured into much faster than Ilyssa. He died a day before they could have reached a village where they’d be safe. Ilyssa decided that she would do anything to prevent that from happening again, even if it meant sacrificing herself.

Bond: Someone I cared for died because of my mistake. I will do anything to prevent that from happening again.

Flaw: I have a short temper and a fear of small, enclosed spaces.

Other: I want to be a paladin!

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

unicornwolf33

Cessian glanced at her a little suspiciously but he decided that he was lucky enough that the half-orc didn't decide to eat him. Actually, the half-orc looked shocked when he told her what he was going to do. Her reaction puzzled him and she started talking about food that wasn't human. What does she eat then? Dwarves? 

"I don't understand," he responded. The half-orc was already pulling him over towards the corpse however. He didn't see much point in resisting at the moment, as it was clear that she was much, much stronger than he was. He was watching the half-elf with caution, waiting to see what she would do.

"We could split it," he said in a hushed tone. Cessian figured that the half-elf obviously wanted to eat the now dead mayor. 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

swampcloud51

Delilah:

I backed away a couple steps from the corspe. I was now standing next to the Moon Elf, who had offered to split it. I looked at him confused. 

"What?" I whispered back. "Why would I want the corpse? No, you go ahead and have the whole thing if you really want it." 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Just realized I never gave Felerai clothes. She wears a short blue dress with purple accents with gray sandals and a pastel yellow headband. She also has an amethyst necklace in the shape of a star.

Rai:

I spurred the horse I had bought on, checking the wagon it was towing every once in a while to ensure Myranda was okay. She slept soundly for most of the ride, snuggled into her quilt with her favorite doll. I sighed and relaxed a bit. We entered the town of Wiaying, and I noticed a large crowd of people gathered around a crumpled body. I widened my eyes and asked a bystander what was happening. She said that the body was the mayor of the town and that he had just been killed. I wondered why she was so casual about it. Shaking my head slightly, I dismounted my horse and walked over to the sidewalk to get a better view, bumping into a half elf with blond hair. "S-sorry," I stammered.

• Posted at:

Alheimur  

(Formerly Constellation)

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony

INFP-A

Professional introvert

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

1 , , 3