Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti~

"No, nobody is getting the body!" She said harshly to the two of them. "It isn't yours to take, so you," She pointed to the boy she was currently holding in place, "don't even think about it, and you," she pointed to the half elf, "don't encourage him!"

She sighed, and turned back to any remaining passerby still present. "All of you may return to your homes for now, it may not be safe to be on the streets at the moment. If anyone saw anything however, please report it once proper authorities get here." She instructed, then dismissed them with a wave of her hand. It just seemed illogical to let people gawk at a dead body. Surely the guards and such would swiftly figure out who did this, with such a busy area, someone had to have seen something, right? 

Once the streets had mostly emptied, she turned back to the Moon Elf. "Now, about getting your situation. We still need to get you something to eat." 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Quest:

I looked around for the person that fired the arrow while people were screaming in panic and running.  There!  A shadowy figure ran into some alleyways.  “Stop!”  I yelled, while running after them.  

They threw some knives at me, but I dodged them.  They then took a sharp right into a dead end.  I got out my dagger.  “Your coming with me.”  I said menacingly.  Now that I had cornered this person, I took a better look at them.  They were wearing a black cloak, and under that black clothing.  This person was a Tiefling, with ash black skin.  I saw a sliver of long dark red hair under the cloak.  

She got out her daggers and got in a fighting position.  “Not a chance.”  She said.  She then threw one of her daggers right at my face.  I cast mage armor on my self and the dagger bounced off.  She looked surprise, but then her surprise turned into a smirk.  “Magic, huh?  Nothing I can’t handle.”  She then took out a potion and drank it, and disappeared.

”Where did you go?”  I said.  Then I felt a dagger hit my arm.  I yelped back and cast Ray of Frost.  It hit her, leaving a little frost on her cloak letting me know where she was.  I cast Ray of Frost again hitting her.  Then I saw her run away.  I cursed in infernal that I let her get away.  I headed back to the plaza, blood still bleeding from my arm.  

• Posted at:

Kraken

(siggy remodel in progress)

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Delilah:

"Oof," I exclaimed as the elf bumped into me. I glared at her until she apologized, in which I looked away muttering, "It's fine. Just don't do it again."

I rolled my eyes at the Half-orc's comment about encouraging the Moon Elf to eat. "He was going to eat the corpse," I pointed out. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

{ She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   

"We're not doing "Get Help"." " ~Loki

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

I'll be back either the 21st or 22nd!

Double Fourum Vigilante

frostlynx454

Accepted

• Posted at:

Kraken

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Cessian jumped a little when the half-orc scolded the both of them. He looked down at the ground, feeling a bit ashamed of himself. She had begun instructing the bystanders to leave the area and he stood there awkwardly, not being able to slink away. 

He perked up when she mentioned food, his face brightening up. He opened his mouth to say something when he saw someone staggering over to the square. It was a tiefling and he looked like he was bleeding.

"There's a man coming over here." He pointed out the tiefling to the half-orc.

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti~

"I realize he was trying to eat it. Thats why i'm keeping him from getting at it." She told the half-elf, scowling slightly at her. Her attitude was horrible, but it wasn't her place to bring it up now. 

The boy seemed to at least feel sorry for his actions, but perked up at the promise of food. She did want to take him back to her home and feed the poor thing some proper food, but before they could make any further arrangements, he pointed to someone. A bleeding tiefling who stumbled out into the plaza. She quickly approached him, still pulling Cessian along behind her. 

"That wound looks pretty nasty. I can heal you if you'd like," She offered as she approached him, "I'm a cleric afterall. It wouldn't be any trouble." 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Felerai:

I went back to the horse and led her over to a stable and asked someone who looked like he was in charge, "How much to stable my horse until tomorrow?"

"Five gold pieces," he said in a shrill voice. I unhooked the horse from the wagon and handed him the money. He led the horse to a stall and I shook Myranda awake. I grabbed the two bags and she rolled up her doll into the quilt. We walked into the tavern and I got us a room. She laid her quilt on a bed and took a quick nap while I studied the map I had brought.

"The next clue is here, I'm sure of it," I whispered to myself. Myranda woke up and we found a bookstore where she looked through the children's fiction section while I found a few books on the town's history, a music spellbook, and a book on the artifact I was pursuing. Myranda brought three books she had found and I paid for them. We took the books back to our tavern room and we read them. I found that the town, though relatively small, had a surprisingly rich history. We read until almost sunset and when I noticed the time I went downstairs to get some dinner. I brought it back up and we ate together. At Myranda's request I pulled out my lyre and played a traditional song* passed down from my ancestors. She fell asleep soon after and I did the same after a bit more studying.

*The song is "Tír na nÓg" by Celtic Woman. IT'S SO GOOD YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO IT!

• Posted at:

Alheimur  

(Formerly Constellation)

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony

INFP-A

Professional introvert

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Flip! Ad's spellbook! Cantrips: Mending (Bard), Thaumaturgy (Tiefling), and Vicious Mockery (Bard). Lvl 1 spells: Cure Wounds (Bard), Detect Magic (Bard) Disguise Self (Bard), Feather Fall (Bard), Hellish Rebuke (Tiefling). Lvl 2 spells: Invisibility (Bard), See Invisibility (Bard).

Adventure:

I hummed a small tune as I wandered through the gates, having cast Disguise Self to seem human and taller. The first thing I noticed was the corpse of a man and I thanked my lucky stars that I chose to disguise myself. I asked someone who the body was, and it was that of the town's mayor. Well then. My eyebrows shot up but I calmed down and took a look around. As I took stock of the scene, I noticed another tiefling. Well! One's a curiosity, two's a conspiracy, three's a curse. Not that I took the old rhyme seriously, since it was just that. A rhyme made up by those who fear and feared tieflings. It wasn't my fault for what my ancestors did or didn't do, like make a pact with a demon for power. I approached the quickly-growing group, yet didn't join it yet. Hanging back gave me some time to inspect the people. We had a half-orc, some type of elf, and possibly a half-elf. I appeared as a 6'4" man with dark red hair, hazel eyes, and a sword instead of guitar on my back. "What happened here? Do you require any help? Bandages, perhaps?"

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I'm livin the upgra-a-a-de!

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

swampcloud51

Delilah: 

I sighed. That half-orc didn't quite understand that sometimes food is food, no matter how gross or un-human it is. A trifling approached the scene, but I paid more attention towards a tall man also approaching the scene. 

He asked how he could help, and so I motioned towards the corpse. "He's dead," I told him bleakly. "Shot by an arrow." 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

Brilliant. The first town I arrive at after my long trip and the mayor’s already dead. I sighed and headed in anyway, being in need of supplies. Reaching the group that had formed around the mayor’s corpse, I mentally categorized them. Half-elf, moon-elf, hungry by the looks of it. Tiefling, a supposedly human bard. Interesting. I walked over to the group and examined the arrow, hoping to figure out who had shot it. A symbol was just barely visible in the shaft, but it was covered in nasty stuff I’d much rather not touch. I stood and faced the others, noticing the tiefling was injured.

“I know how to fix that, and I do have bandages if you’re in need of them.”

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Pierce

He was looking forward to the town's festival.  What he wasn't looking forward to was the mayor getting shot.  

The streets were cleared by the time he arrived, accept for a small mixed group gathered around the corpse.  He approached them cautiously.  He noticed that the moon elf was emaciated and held by a half orc, and one of two tieflings seemed to be injured.  Two half elves stood with them as well.

This should be interesting, he thought as the distance closed.

A few feet from them is where Pierce stood now.  "What happened here?"  He queried.

• Posted at:

Zaeryo

don't mind me i'm just a Wittle Dwagon :3

frostlynx454

Quest:

As I exited the alleyway, I felt a little whoozy.  There was a group of people around the mayors corpse.  I approached them, stumbling a little. They offered me some help.  I was confused at first why they were offering me bandages when I remembered my bleeding arm.  “That would be nice.”  I said, then I passed out due to poison.

• Posted at:

Kraken

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti~

The tiefling responded, saying that they did indeed need help, but then swiftly fell unconcious. Even more concerned now, Sa'Ti leaned down over them, trying to better assess their condition. Aside from their arm, they didn't seem to have any other injuries. It must have been poison or something to that effect. Not wanting to waste time, she gently moved his body away from the street and out of the way, before leaning down and casting a healing prayer upon him. The bleeding instantly stopped in his arm, the wound disappearing completly. 

Looking to those around her, she first addressed the elf boy she'd previously been dragging around. "Stay with me, and i'll make sure you're fed." She then looked to the other people offering help. "He may be poisened, but there isn't much I can do about that at the moment." 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

frostlynx454

Mongoose

• Posted at:

Kraken

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

I sighed. “I do know someone who can cure the poison...it might take a while for it to heal afterwards, but he can definitely get the poison out. Only problem is, it’ll take him a day to get here, so let’s find somewhere to stay and eat for the time being.”

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti~

"There's an inn nearby that isn't very expensive for food and a room. But if any of you can't afford it, there's a spare room in my home. I'm sure we could make arrangements for the night." She offered. "I'll take him in, certainly," She gestured to the unconscious tiefling. "Just in case the poison was deadly, I can at least stabilize him, if nothing else."

She carefully picked up the unconscious man. "This may seem wild, but I suspect he might know something about who killed the mayor. He may have caught them trying to escape, and thats where the cut and poison came from.  But we'll have to see, when he wakes up again. Hopefully everything will get through his system tonight and he'll wake up in the morning, but I can't be certain the effects of whatever poison was used on him."

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

frostlynx454

Quest:

I started dreaming.  Which wasn’t normal, because I rarely dreamed.  In this dream, I stood in a black abyss.  Next to me was a Tiefling, with dark red skin, black hair, with goat horns.  He was wearing tattered adventurers clothes.

He turned to me, with those piercing pure white eyes.  This was somebody I knew.  “Vigilance?”  I said, disbelief in my tone.  He nodded.  “Yes.  It’s me Quest.  Now, my connection is unstable, so I’ll have to cut it short.  Look for the three objects.”  “Three objects?  What do you mean?”  But by then Vigilance had already disappeared.

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

Mongoose

• Posted at:

Kraken

unicornwolf33

Cessian watched as the tiefling man staggered over, gazing at him with the collectiveness that an owl watches a mouse. His attention was caught by the blood oozing out of his arm. But she told me that we would eat after this. When the half-orc moved the man aside, he took the opportunity to move back a few steps. He was disappointed when the half-orc healed his arm wound, but then the half-orc turned to him and told him that if he stayed he would be fed. Cessian checked his surroundings quickly and noticed that he really didn't recognize much in this town anyways,

"Okay, and my name's Cessian," he told he told her. The others were talking about how to stabilize the poison, but Cessian found himself zoning out. He sat on the ground and tried to wait patiently for everyone to make up their minds.

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

swampcloud51

Delilah:

My attention was drawn towards the tiefling as he fell to the ground unconscious. 

I yawned. "I could get the room. It's not hard to pick-pocket. But before I go run off, tell me, why exactly are we helping this tiefling and what do I get out of it?" 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

dreamtimecrow55

Sa’Ti~ 

“I’m Sa’Ti. Pardon for the late introduction, I’ve been caught up in all this.” She addressed Cessian, introducing herself. 

She then turned to the half-elf. Her attitude seemed to just get worse and worse. For someone who looked as nice as she did, she was rather rude. “First off, pickpocketing is not only illegal, young lady, but its also a display of so many bad character traits. I will not hesitate to turn you in if I find out you’ve stolen anything.” She sighed. “We’re helping him in order to try to find out more about the Mayors killer, in the event he knows anything, which i suspect he does. I could be wrong. If you don’t think its worth your time, you are more than welcome to leave.“ 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

swampcloud51

Delilah:

I glared at Sa’Ti. "First off, it's not a display of bad character traits if it's what you have to do to live. If you were young and had nothing; no money, no food, no water, and you freak out people who do have what you don't, what else are you going to do? Sit down and die?! No! You take action because you need to live. You want to live. Don't you get that?" I was beginning to lose my temper. "Fine. I'll come along. I want to thank whoever killed the mayor; he never did anything for the people on the streets." I huffed. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

unicornwolf33

Cessian found himself becoming nervous as an argument broke out between Sa'Ti and Delilah, he put his hands up in front of him and smiled weakly, 

"Maybe we should all just do things our own way. After all, if it doesn't affect us, it doesn't really matter right? A few missing coins from the commoners won't hurt us any," he turned to look at Sa'ti, "and if she's not telling you to steal, then it's fine, right?" He didn't really understand why they were squabbling with each other, he just figured that if everyone did their own thing it would all be okay.

"And I'm sorry you didn't have anything growing up, that must have been rough." He told the half-elf. He hoped everyone would calm down now, he really wanted to eat soon. 

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

dreamtimecrow55

Sa’Ti~ 

“You say that as if there are no other options. If you were a child, you could go to the church, and they’d take care of you, perhaps you’d even get adopted. If you were old enough to work, there are plenty of places you could get work, and if you found the right people, they’d likely give you plenty of accommodations so that you could live an honest life. But does anyone ever try? No. You’d probably prefer to continue your selfish lifestyle, taking from honest people who earned what they have. You could have an honest life if you really wanted.” She huffed. She would feel bad for her, if she wasn’t so darn disrespectful. No wonder most people were “freaked out” by her, if this is how she always acted. She almost wished she just would leave. “The mayor did what he could for the good of the city. Just because you didn’t see any of it doesn’t mean he wasn’t a good mayor.” 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

swampcloud51

Delilah:

I muttered something under my breath that I hoped no one else could hear. "Lets just go," I announced. Last time I ever offer to help. I frowned. 

• Posted at:

ŞŴΔΜƤ¥

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

Double Fourum Vigilante

cobraphoenix530

Ilyssa:

I frowned at the half orc. She must’ve never experienced what people like the other half elf or I had to go through. If she had, she wouldn’t be acting all high and mighty. I made a mental note not to trust her, then pulled out one of my items, a leaf. I wrote a quick message to my acquaintance, then ripped the leaf in half, the leaf vanishing in a small burst of light. I then pulled out some gold coins. “Well, I can pay for myself and two others if nessecary.“

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

Quest:

The dream ended, and I woke up.  I looked around at my surroundings. I was in a bed, inside of somebody’s house.  The half-orc from earlier was there.  “What happened?”  I asked.  “And who are you?”

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

Please don’t die

• Posted at:

Kraken

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti~

"It does matter, Cessian, but lets talk later. This discussion is over." She huffed. Now not only the half-elf looked upset with her, but the lady who had offered for her friend to come and heal the poison was also frowning. But they could be unhappy, the law was the law. It wasn't going to budge just because they chose to steal rather than look for work.

"We can meet back up here tomorrow, and hopefully by then he'll be well enough for us to see if he knows anything." She said, "Cessian, you can come with me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once back at her home, Sa'Ti made up a makeshift bed for the unconscious tiefling, and sat Cessian down in the kitchen while she explained the situation to her husband, telling him all about the death of the mayor, the tiefling, Cessian, and the other miscellaneous details of the situation.

Afterwords, she went back to check on the tiefling, who seemed to be walking up. She waited there for a moment as he woke up.
"I'm not entirely certain what happened, but you passed out just after you accepted my help. But I am Sa'Ti, and this is my home. How are you feeling?"

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

unicornwolf33

Now it was Cessian's turn to frown. He just shrugged and stood up, dusting the dirt off his clothes. Sa'Ti didn't look like she wanted to be pressed any further so he let it go and quietly followed her back to her house.

Cessian couldn't recall entering a house before, but he found out pretty quickly that it was much warmer than a crypt, something he had not anticipated. He sat down at the kitchen, as Sa'Ti had directed him to do so and pulled off his heavy wool tunic. He wore a white wool sweater with a matching pair of woolen trousers under it. It was still heavy but taking off the tunic was already starting to make him feel better. 

A voice coming from the other room caught his attention and he went over to check it out. The tiefling man was up. Sa'Ti was already over there but Cessian couldn't help but chime in,

"Oh! So you aren't dead! I'm Cessian, who are you?"

He walked over there, he was curious about the man and what had happened to him.

• Posted at:

Lʏ Dʀʙʟ

H/Hɪ ʀɴɴ

Pʀ Aʜɪ

Kɪɴɢ ғ Wʟ ɴ Lʀғɪɴ Hʀʀʀ  

❂ Tʜ ʏ I ʀɪ ʟɪ

I ʟ ʜɴ ʙɢɢʀ' ʜɴɢ

ɴ ɢ ɪ ʜ ʀɪʜ

frostlynx454

Quest:

The half orc introduced herself and asked me how I was feeling.  I replied with “I’m feeling alright.  I did get a pretty nasty cut though.”  I looked down at my cut, surprised that it was all healed up.  But I was more surprised by a tattoo that appeared where my cut was.

The tattoo wasn’t just any tattoo either.  It was a black disk with a border around it!  I recognized this as the symbol of Shar, an evil goddess of darkness and loss.  I looked at Sa’Ti.  It didn’t seem like she was a cleric of Shar, but you could never be sure.

I quickly hid the part of my arm with the Shar symbol.  After that, I told Sa’Ti what happened when I ran after the person that killed the mayor.  “I have never been here before.  Was the mayor any good?”

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

I did my POV before I saw your PoV Lupa, so pretend that he said his name was Quest.

• Posted at:

Kraken

(sorry, is it too late to join? if so that's completely understandable i tried to join super late so)

(also please don't call me a furry this is the closest species to a goblin so i'm working with what i have ok)
Name: Print of a Boot (Boot)
Age(Must be adult): Freshly 18
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Fighter
Level(1-5): 3
Sexuality: Asexual
Alignment: LN (though his personal codes are based off of whatever people tell him)
Personality: Boot is loyal to a fault. He trusts easily and is naive. It's impossible for him to lie, as he is very animated and any emotion shows in face, ears, and tail. That doesn't matter much though, as he is a naturally honest person, if not blunt. Boot is also an anxious fellow, who often shakes like a leaf when tense or nervous. He is drawn towards strong personalities, who give him a sense of structure and purpose. He has a hard time thinking for himself and would rather follow what people tell him to do than have to make his own decisions.
Appearance: Standing at a staggering 4'2, Boot is a sight to behold. Adorned with an over sized shawl-like cloak and an assortment of trinkets, he holds a striking similarity to some sort of shaman. Though, underneath the the cloak and trinkets lie his two trusty sickles. Each are held on one side by a holster bag, which are also full of more knicknacks. He is based off of the Black Devon Rex(just imagine a larger version running around on two legs) complete with the black pelt and large amber eyes. He has many scars and a couple nicks in his ears from over the years.
Backstory(Very very important): During one of his clans more rushed migrations, Boot was accidentally left behind and was abandoned as a kit. He was found and picked up by one of the crusaders purging his homeland that caused the hurried migration in the first place. The man saw his potential and put Boot in the business. He grew up helping in dungeon raids for the most part. It was a stressful life, but it kept him with the only family he's ever known. At one particularly sour campaign, Boot unknowingly sacrificed himself in one of the dungeon's traps. He was separated and left for dead, but was spared and released by the dungeon for sparing his life. He as since been searching for the people who abandoned him, slowly going from town to town.
Bond: I was separated from my only familial bonds, and would do anything to find that again.
Flaw: I am afraid to think for myself and can't say no to others.
Other: I want to be a paladin

• Posted at:

Ayce/all you can eat

im perpetually tired so ayyyyyy 

frostlynx454

Accepted

• Posted at:

Kraken

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

Kraken

Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

Hi All,

I think I will be POVing for Swampy on this thread, due to her camping trip from July 17, 2018, to July 20, or whereabouts. 

Thanks! I just wanted to let you know that I'm not a random stranger popping up on here and doing her POVs.

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

"On the road that life is...

I will never stop walking."

E

Gala xian 

p

l

o

s

i

o

n 

dreamtimecrow55

Sa'Ti~

"Cessian hush, the poor man just woke up." She lightly scolded, but otherwise didn't pay him much attention, letting him come over and stand near them.

She noticed an odd mark where the cut had been, but couldn't get a good look at it. She didn't see much more than some sort of black circle, and wasn't about to question him too harshly about it right now. There were more pressing matters.

"I see..." She mumbled, nodding along as he told her what happened. "The mayor was good, at least in my mind. Criminals sure don't like him though, but thats only because he upped the city guard's numbers. Evidently that didn't help him much."

She stood from where she was crouching, still looking down at Quest. "Can I get you anything? We'll be having dinner pretty soon, if you feel well enough to join us." 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

frostlynx454

Quest:

I got up from the bed.  “I don’t need anything, thank you.  I’m feeling all rested up, like I’ve had a nice and long rest.”  I then heard screams from outside.  I ran over the window to see what the problem was.  “Oh ####!”  It was the frost giants that killed Vigilance!  I ran outside.

There were about four ice giants total, two trying to breach the walls and two that were just throwing giant ice boulders over.  Rage fueled up inside of me.  These frost giants killed Vigilance, my best friend!  I was not going to let them live.

I ran over to the wall, and a burst of wind lifted me up and onto the wall.  “Die you #######!”  I chanted the words of a magic spell and pointed my finger at a frost giant.  A bead of fire headed to the frost giant and exploded in her face.

• Posted at:

Kraken

Thumbnail avatar 2dc0ce1850

scarletdragon3016

What? New quest already? 

Or is this one following the prior?

-Galaxian-

• Posted at:

"On the road that life is...