What do you think of the journey so far?

Thumbnail avatar

cyclonewolf156

Are we almost there?!? No, but we are close to an Island! Yaaaaaay Whiskers can swim around! (Whiskers claps fins)  Hehe well your certainly excited! Yeah there's their's plenty of room to run around with Magnolia! (Magnolia purrs) purrrrrr Heh well full speed ahead! Hey I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? Huh where? (points) OHHHHHHH I see it now yaaaaaay!!! (Boat lands on Island) Ok everybody can get off and take a break while I get breakfast ready! (Gets off boat) Yaaaay come on out Lizzy! (waves arm in air and Lizzy appears) Yaay!!!!! (Jumps in trees with Lizzy)  C'mon  Whiskers!!!! (Jumps in water with Whiskers) oooooo The water feels great! Come on Dray!  Oh you want a race its on! C'mon Spring go faster than Dray! IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!! (Goes as fast as Dray) (Goes as fast as Dray , Ryan , and Spring) (Makes pancakes , eggs , sausage , and grits) Breakfast is ready! Yay!!!!! (Gets down from trees) (Gets out of water) (Stops running) (Stops running) (Stops making castles and looking for crabs) (Places breakfast on everybody's plate) (Eats breakfast) Done! (Everyone finishes) (Finishes) Ok everyone back on the boat! (Everyone gets back on boat) Ethan here we come!!!!!!!!!! BY THE FOUR FALLEN! 

To be countinued...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Everybody I'm making a brand new book for Spirit Animals. It's called Shadows rising. What do you think of it? Post and tell me if you like the name.

Thumbnail avatar

elffairy126

Good job Kayla!

• Posted at:

Thanks for being my friend! I miss it!

~Luna~

I'm sorry I never replied to you. I'm leaving with Ariana.. :(

Thanks for you spending you're time with me! XP Celebrate!

MW: will try to keep posting on the RP!  Nevermind.. I can't :(

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

okay I'm sorry but with how it is written... I can hardly understand it. I can guess two of the spirit animals... but who are the characters? what are their spirit animals? what are they even doing????

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

cyclonewolf156

The Spirit Animals are a seal, eagle, white sybarian tiger, hummingbird, jaguar, and white werewolf. The characters are Mindy, Ryan, Joey, Alexis, Tiara, and Meghan.By the way my name is Mindy! :D

• Posted at:

Everybody I'm making a brand new book for Spirit Animals. It's called Shadows rising. What do you think of it? Post and tell me if you like the name.

Thumbnail avatar

cyclonewolf156

Guys please support this post... I really need some support and some help to save Ethan...

• Posted at: