How many exclamations marks does it take to celebrate Book 4: FIRE AND ICE?

Small lauren

It's finally here! Happy Book Birthday FIRE AND ICE!

I sure hope polar bears like cupcakes!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar 098ca575a2

zeusposeidon129

lol

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Leader of Camp Half-Blood

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

Thumbnail avatar 01454f41e5

dragonwarrior29

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

I can't wait to read you

Happy birthday to- Wait, who put a lit candle near those books? KEITH!

• Posted at:

Call me Elephant/ Lufflelent.

#Ketzel

I'm a girl. I just like my boy hero better at the moment.

Current obsession: staying alive. And Pinterest.

Don't reply to mean posts. Just report them.

I believe. I believe. I believe.

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

LOL. Polar bears HAVE to like cupcakes! I mean, seriously...who dosen't like cupcakes...? 

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

SAMBer of the day: Fizzy

Thumbnail avatar

hydraathena209

3rd to post

• Posted at:

I love:

Wings of Fire

Warriors

Spirit Animals

Infinity Ring

Animal Jam

Dragons

Books

Science :)

#HopeforRuby

There is Fire and Icing on the cupcake . . . 

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

hydraathena209

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I love:

Wings of Fire

Warriors

Spirit Animals

Infinity Ring

Animal Jam

Dragons

Books

Science :)

#HopeforRuby

Thumbnail avatar b4cd93deaa

midnightbloodhound11

yay!

• Posted at:

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40

Thumbnail avatar 94fb483f02

bluedolphin4017

HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

CHA!CHA!CHA!

CHA!CHA!CHA!
HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY DEAR FIRE AND ICE!

CHA!CHA!CHA!

AND MANY MORE!

• Posted at:

I am...

Greencloak

Cahill

Rubi Silvershine

Animal Lover

Zoe Iceracer

Minecrafter

GraicFreeheart

Soccer Player

Bluedolphin4017

Purple Cow Believer

Potato Lover

Proud Defender of the 39C MB @ 80079

AuthoIn Training

#HopeForRubyTiger

Thumbnail avatar 4585c9a075

dragondinosaur2246

YAY!!!!! ITS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! wait a minute..... the book could light on fire!

• Posted at:

Never going on hiatus again!

Dragondinosaur

Tsunami

Glory

Sunny

Hollyleaf

Jayfeather

Lionblaze

Bluestar

Foxy

Mangle

Funtime Foxy

Crystal

Dipper

Mabel

Holly

Silver

Sans

Toriel

Thumbnail avatar 4585c9a075

dragondinosaur2246

Do one whe nthe fifth book comes out! but no fire near the book, please

• Posted at:

Never going on hiatus again!

Dragondinosaur

Tsunami

Glory

Sunny

Hollyleaf

Jayfeather

Lionblaze

Bluestar

Foxy

Mangle

Funtime Foxy

Crystal

Dipper

Mabel

Holly

Silver

Sans

Toriel

Thumbnail avatar

selkieisis10

You are so funny KEITH!

• Posted at:

" There is a reason that we were born with brains in our heads and not rocks." Brom from Inheritance

My real spirit animal is-

Me the sparrow!

NO! Me the deer!

Stop fighting!

Then decide!

Yeah! Pick me!

*Facepalm

Selkieisis10

Take on the world

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

So, who ate the cupcake afterwards?

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar 9a4f7bde36

ravenelf21

Lauren, I am incapable of answering that poll. They are are all correct.

WHERE CAN I BUY IT????? I hope the University Book Store has it... Or Costco. I have gotten all of my Spirit Animals books so far at Coscto. (Except for Hunted. That was from the Scholastic Book order thing. ) Coscto had better have it soon! I know that is strange. But Coscto is useful!

Please don't light the book on fire. I would be sad. It's the FIRST COPY! I think. Polar bears have to like cupcakes.

I feel like I should say more but I can't.

Oh well.

Keith, why are you a crazy cowboy?

I was gonna say more! But now I forgot. Argh!

Oh well.

~RavenElf

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Fire and I-ice, happy birthday to you!

*spontanius cheering and screaming. Everyone rushed to the nearest bookstore*

Lauren: *facepalm* What have I done

Keith: (I don't know what he would do. Oh well. Probobly lead the mob of screaming people.)

And now I am done.

I just had to do that.

• Posted at:

Erik, short for Arika

Put on your war paint...

"Legolas! Two already!"

"I'm on seventeen!"

"I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!"

"Nineteen!"

-Legolas and Gimli, Battle of Helm's Deep, The Two Towers (LotR)

Thumbnail avatar d89c16da6d

silverdragon307

YAYYYY I'LL GET IT SOON LAUREN I PROMISE {#I can't believe this}

• Posted at:

Topaz Valdez Tolliver Cahill (BronzeEagle243, TopazDragon450).

Topaz Twins, BFF: Brianna (the Janus one)

I'm a Tomas, trust me.

Three years on the CCMB (2012-2015)

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald <3 

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

loves it

• Posted at:

Hey there my dudes, I'm officially back 

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

Thumbnail avatar 7158cc5649

dragonphoenix1723

You should have put 4 candles on...

• Posted at:

Find me, in the ash, of the earth,

hear me, when you walk over death,

for I will be waiting to strike,

and when I do, you will regret

your choice of bringing

me back. I need a sacrifice,

if death walks the earth

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Who doesn't like cupcakes? Don't light the book on fire though!

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar fef408cf58

lionphoenix181

{#LOL}hehe

• Posted at:

Eclipse

Queen of Sharpies/Duct Tape/Beanie Boos

Pelus

Silverwing

Newt S

Nyra Thomas Lunar Will Emily Freya TJ Redd Kate Z

Sheldon VanMoosewisker

Busy writing books

PLATYPUS

#AllPeopleArePeople

X-MAS

#ALLHAILTHEGLOWCLOUD

Thumbnail avatar

darkpanther22

Does every book now get a cupcake & hat?

~KT

• Posted at:

Writer Reader FanGirl

Its time to begin isnt? I get a little bit, Bigger but then I"ll admit. I'm just the same as I was.Now don't you understand. That..

I'm never changing who I am!

Thumbnail avatar

cerberushorse19

that's funny!!

• Posted at:

From the ashes a fire shall be woken...

A light from the darkness shall sping...

Renewed shall be blade that is broken...

The crownless again shall be king.

"I will not hide, while other fight our battles for US!" -Kili, The Battle of the Five Armies

Thumbnail avatar

wolfstorm1323

{#Musical Note}HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR  FIRE  AND  I-ICE , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and many more!{#Musical Note}

• Posted at:

The foxes, the ermines,and fishers,they live in a place called the Kavyn of Iynhyvers,they all are endangered by a man with no name,he hunts them by day,while others are slain.

Thumbnail avatar

growlingwerewolf66

Happy Book Birthday to you!

Happy Book Birthday to you!

Happy Book Birthday Fire and Ice

Happy Book Birthday to you!

AND DON'T CATCH ON FIRE EVEN IF FIRE IS ON YOUR TITLE.

• Posted at:

Sage

RANDOM is what we are.

(Like this sig for an example.)

Embrace the WEIRDNESS, it's the part of you that's YOU.

#SomethingNew

#LoveAStory

#Weird&Random

#ReilinForeverAndAlways

#Coneke

#Books

#Wolves

#ChocolatePie

#Tarik&Lumeo

12/26/13

Thumbnail avatar b95ad7df02

crimsonsphinx14

I got the book yesteray{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

STORMBREAKER Clan.THE POISON masters.You can't afford to get scared in our line of work fear is the one thing that will kill you faster then anything! 

Gang

Me

Troy

CRIMSON CRUSADER

Thumbnail avatar

redopal21

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday dear Fire and Ice!

Happy birthday to you!!!

YYYAAAYYY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRE AND ICE! {#Cake}

• Posted at:

I've never seen a purple cow

I never hoped to see one

But I can tell you anyhow

I'd rather see than be one

-Anonymous

Redopal21

*Jade*

This sentence contains so much information!!! 

Have a nice day!

#MoreSigSpace  

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldcloudburst42

wow!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Hello peeps. I am Emerald. I am a narwhal. I'm also a unicorn. Either ways, I'm magical. XD

Work, work! Obsidian!

Work, work! Nightgem- Pepper!

And Emerald!

Work, work! The SA skit crew!

Obsidian!

Nigh- Pepper!

Emerald!

WORK!

Thumbnail avatar

dragonproud14

I say it takes... infinity exclaimation points! :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

puppymystery24

I think they would rather have a walrus but I think the cupcake is cute and yummy : )

• Posted at:

I am a Christian movie, book, animal loving Divergent.

Erin Hunter

If you love something then you must be willing to set it free and willing to hold on to it. -me

Randomness is a key to life!

Join Keeper Warriors

Go to /12977 

Thumbnail avatar 7ad0f545b4

horsedragon1219

Me too! I also sure hope that polar bears love....wait for it.....wait for it.....COOKIEEEEEEEEES!

• Posted at:

HIGHLIGHT TO READ MESSAGE:

I see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

Thumbnail avatar

wolfclaws632

its way more than in the poll.Its this many:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

RINGS! NOMNONMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

(Random Sonic saying)

Here are some of my Roleplaying charecters:

Lilly Prower

Two Tails

Fox tail

Miles

This is definatley Tails is expression in Sonic lost world: WHY U KNOW TRUST MEH?!

Thumbnail avatar

tigerclaws217

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Tigerclaws217! AKA Tigress

Japanese Soul: Anime, drawing, music etc

"You can't have one thing without the other"     

"All it takes is one mistake"

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinmoon23

Happy Book Birthday dear Fire and Ice!

Hip hip!Hooray!Hip hip!HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how you pull a book's hair once and one for Good Luck and I forgot one for Bad Luck.Lol {#I can't believe this}{#LOL}

• Posted at:

*Sakura* or (*Moon) 

Life is like a cherry blossom tree

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars 

Life is a piano; white keys are happy moments & black keys are sad moments. But remember together they create sweet music.

Thumbnail avatar

breezewolf230

yummy!

is there any cupcakes left?

can i have one plz?

• Posted at:

Oh dear, It looks like this account has been replaced.

If your still looking for little old me, try ghostmagic133

(That's my new account btw)

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

*laughs laughs laughs*

lol

lol

lol

lol

• Posted at:

Pizz C Yzarc

Chickie

NedRMRumorRumoressKPGK999JenkinsF.Carsen

E.JonesJ.StoneC.CillianE.Baird#4MichaelV.

"See you Christmas... or not." ~Pizz C and gang

#KingofThreadGhosts

#Jester C

Thumbnail avatar 108067e7df

butterflysunshine46

THIS IS TOTALLY WEIRD!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I am

A clarinetist

Leopardfur of  LeopardClan

A Warrior

Sunshine of the Wild Pack

Seeker

Diana Pridemaster of the Leopard and Tigers United Cla

Greencloak

Thumbnail avatar

lynxblizzard65

Lynx: Wanna cupcake, Suka?

Suka: HHHRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWR. 

Lynx: It has Fire and Icing on it!

Suka: HRRRRRAAOWRRRR?

Lynx: Just eat the darn thing.

Suka: RRRRRRRRRRAWWWWWWWR-

Lynx: *shoves it in her mouth with a paw*

Suka: >:(

• Posted at:

hoist the colours

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixangel319

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Believe you can fly.Believe you can do well. Believe in your dreams. Open your mind.

If you can you are a Phoenix!

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixangel319

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND MANY MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Believe you can fly.Believe you can do well. Believe in your dreams. Open your mind.

If you can you are a Phoenix!

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

lololololololol!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar

wolfhydra39

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!By the way not enough explanation marks on the poll if u havent noticed!:):):)

• Posted at:

with the greencloaks (and pie because its SOOOOO powerful) against them, the conquerers shall fall!!!!! for erdas!!!!!!

1 , , 3 , 4