Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

"I will have revenge." the stranger mumbled. "And the horror will stay fresh from here to Carville." "We must be patient." said another. "The time will come and soon." "Yes. We will wait and grow stronger until we will overcome." the stranger replied. "Hodsik will pay."

Tegras woke up in the strange room. She couldn't remember where she was. Then the memories hit her like a slap in the face. The fire burning, the screaming, the horror in her fathers eyes. Lucky for her a man she had remembered from her childhood had taken her in. She had been lost in the flames when he grabbed her from behind before the great marble column of the God Enij had fell on her. She knew not of his name for when he introduced himself he had said to call him Kafaw.

Kafaw had come in now. "Ah, you awoke." he said. "Let us go and begin our busy day." He pranced out of the room obviously excited for what the day held. "Today we will go to the council meeting, than the field to harvest and finally we will go to the citizens' ball." No wonder he was so excited the ball only happens every harvest. Tegras thought. "Oh and we must pick up your gown." announced Kafaw interrupting her thoughts. No, not a gown! At least I won't have to where the old tight one from last year. Tegras knew she should be grateful, for she was a lucky girl. But she knew in her hurt she would always want to be free in the wild and go home to her old house free of worries. But that would never happen again.

Her old house was destroyed from the rapid fire that had begun from a single strike of lightning. It had spread to the marble temple where she and her father were taking shelter.  The magic fire had started to burn through the temple. She was separated from her father in the panic and he became stuck, wedged between the statue and the altar. "Go Tegras! Run!" With tears in her eyes she ran as fast as she could. There was another crack of lightning and the marble pillar fell. Tegras was like a deer in headlights, stuck in her thoughts. That was when Kafaw grabbed her saving her from death. Her father, stuck beside the statue knew there was no hope and with horror she watched the pillar crush him and the altar.

But that was over now. Beside Tegras had work to do. She set of with Kafaw to the council meeting. After all Kafaw was an important man in the village.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~EMMY ~

SHINE LIKE A STAR, AND BE WHO YOU ARE 

~ me

FRIENDS: ATHENA, PIZZA WOLF, PEAR.....

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL'S ARE....

ARGO AND DAISY THE SNOW LEOPARDS

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

hello?

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

~ me

Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

*Claps*

• Posted at:

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

Thanks!

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

~ me

Thumbnail avatar bfaef76f7a

midnightangel144

Awesome! I enjoyed the similes and great punctuation care you placed into it. It's a little fast-paced but well written. Well done!

As for the title, here are some ideas:

- Stroke of fate

- Shadow Memories

- Unknown Destiny

They just floated into my mind at random when I read your first chapter. Of course, they may not relate to your entire story because I've only read the beginning but if you need any more ideas, don't hesitate to ask. :)

• Posted at:

❉ Lσrαℓiє ❉

❈ Words can light fires in the minds of men iluvskittles!

Words can bring tears from the hardest hearts

There are seven words that will make a person love you

There are ten words that will break a strong man's will 

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

here is some names: 

untold flames 

black star flower 

story of the black flames

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

Fighting back more memories, Tegras hurriedly got dressed for the day. They set out in the carriage and Kafaw was busily giving directions to the new coachman. The old one had been badly burned from the fire and had died from illness two weeks ago.

"Left, now right, right again, left, you missed the turn, turn around!" Kafaw demanded the poor driver. Honestly, Tegras felt bad for the young man who was doing his best to keep up with Kafaw's hasty orders.

Finally the reached the town hall, with the breathless coachman about to faint, they went on their way. The council room was in the middle of the busy town hall. "Hi Kafaw! Want some help finding your way? We are in the town discuss room today." said Rollan, a jolly mayor for a town full of problems. He was a little bit chubby, wearing brown dress clothes with his bulging cheeks red as a cherry pie.

"Alright Rollan. Lead the way." Kafaw said. Rollan briskly lead the way. He is fast for how big he is. Tegras thought. No wonder he is always first in line at the tavern. Out of breath Tegras caught up to Rollan just as they reached the town discussion room. Kafaw was just behind them as they entered the stuffy room.

Wow, it's hot it in here! Tegras thought. No wonder council meetings aren't usually held in here. As if reading her mind, another member, Yuhial announced as he came into the room "By the fallen sword, do we have to meet in here? This place can roast a turkey!" "I'm afraid so." said Rollan. "Our regular room is needed for war right now, as we are being attacked." Attacked? Why? Once again, as if reading her thoughts Yuhial exclaimed "Why? What did we do? And who?" "The Terrighets have decided to try and take our land. We did nothing other than seem so jolly that they needed to destroy us as well."  Replied the sad mayor.  "They seem to despise everyone that is happy because they aren't." "Or because of the War of  Hodsik. He ruined everything." said the Historian Ullekiq. There was silence in the room. Finally Kafaw said "Hodsik was trying to help. He didn't do anything wrong other than offer aid to them in the Rotten Ages."

But there was something Ullekiq knew but wasn't saying. When the boring council meeting was over, Tegras went over to him and asked him "Do you know something about Hodsik? Did he do anything other than offer aid?" Ullekiq knew she wouldn't tell if she promised. "Do you promise?" he said with a sly smile. "Yes, on the Battered Stone!" Tegras exclaimed. "Alright but don't tell Kafaw. He would be devastated. After all, Hodsik was his father." Tegras didn't know that. "Hodsik did offer aid. But when they accepted, he gave them dead Guiyo victim blankets. It killed almost all of their population until The Great Roeji killed him and found the antidote." After that, I'm afraid we will never be forgiven by the Terrighets or any of their allies."

Tegras was about to ask Ullekiq a question about her father, when Kafaw called and it was time to go. "We have to go to the field to help the servants harvest." said Kafaw. "After all we only have 13 and that isn't enough to harvest the whole field before the ball." "And we still need to pick up your gown as well."

And of they went this time with one of their servants, Gertrude. He knew the way better and this time Kafaw didn't have to call out directions.

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

~ me

Thumbnail avatar 248d454bb1

athenalion36

Wow!

• Posted at:

Athena + Quickie

Lucian/Ekat

I have a samurai cake knife, nunchaku, a wooden sword, a staff, and my hands and feet. Also a trumpet. Back! Aza!

Black belt, here I come!

Currently Awaiting Black Belt.

#Tiger

#Remember&Hope4Every1

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

thanks!

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

~ me

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

bump

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

~ me

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

Hi

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

~ me

Thumbnail avatar

tigersaga37

awesome story 

• Posted at:

Hey there my dudes, I'm officially back 

Learn to fly, Learn to fly, Show the world How you try.But don't let go Until you know,Until you know me 

Thumbnail avatar f80c913bba

dinosaurdog436

A couple issues with your paragraphs, but I applaud your hard work. Here's a couple suggestions:

Everytime you have a different person speaking, make a new paragraph(it just makes it easier to read)

Ex: Instead of ," "I will have revenge." the stranger mumbled. "And the horror will stay fresh from here to Carville." "We must be patient." said another. "The time will come and soon." "Yes. We will wait and grow stronger until we will overcome." the stranger replied. "Hodsik will pay.", try:

"I will have revenge," the stanger mumbled. "and the horror will stay fresh from here to Carville".

"We must be patient," said another. "the time will come and soon,"

• Posted at:

Join Weavers of Worlds!

When we bond together, there is NOTHING we can't do!

#defeatcancer

#stopbullingandpoaching

I'm a Slythindor!

Book Lover

Gamer

Greencloak Guardian

Wizard101 Fan

Fox FRENZY!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

aphroditeamused14

ok more in mod.

• Posted at: