Hi on here you can call me blue
SA is one of the places I feel welcome,and I am glad
so my parents are divorced and soon with my mom we will be moving to diff state then after I graduate we will be moving somewhere else
my mom has a boyfriend and my dad has a girlfriend
i have dark dark brown hair and it gos just below my shoulder I have dark brown eyes I have no freckles though on my left hand I have a small red dot just on the right side of my hand I had it there for as long as I can remember and to me left seems almost like an odd number and red means stop so I think of it as odd too so red= left =I remember my left and right
in school I am not good in math at all I am in 5th grade and have been on top of things pretty well. Most people there are pretty nice but others are ok and others they just hurt my feelings let me tell you of a story that happened real story though :
so I was in 4 th grade and there was this girl (I am not using names) and this was when I was just starting to read spirit animals and I found the book in Barnes and nobles and thoughhhhght it looked cool. So there was this boy kid and these ppl were in my class and when we were walking in the hall and he told me that this girl called me a bad word and that that girl also called my book an inappropriate name he said he meant to tell me sooner when we were in class I asked to go to the bathroom so I did when I entered I just went to the mirror and next thing I know I am crying and in my mind I was pointing out all my flaws. I decided to tell the teacher because it hurso much and she would find out sooner or later because everyone knows how to tell if something is wrong on me so ya that is pretty much what had happened
My favorite colors are blue green silver and white in that order
my favorite animals are all cats big cats or wild, wolves (did you know that 94% of people think that wolves are ferocious.the other 6% think that they are shy, magnificent creatures. I am PROUDLY one of those 6) I also love birds
I have 3 cats
one is Oreo she is very old she has a mustche on her nose and on her two back legs she has lightning bolt invading her black,she is a she-cat and is black and white
2 is Friday he is a Bombay cat a all black cat we rescued him but he always runs from everything,everything but food of course gender is male and he is an adult cat
3 lastly is Charlie he is a young black and white kitten he is very playful,but he hurts....a lot Charlie in the middle of the night,crawls up to your face purring thinking he is going to snuggle you he nips your nose and it is still cute though!
i am getting tired I will post more tomorrow
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
My Names Are:
IM BACK!!! And here2 stay!
"Words may beat you down, dont let them have the last laugh, come back stronger than before, and be a better you, yourself."
WARRIORS,Spirit Animals,Wings of Fire
add more l8er