After two years of work, we are incredibly excited finally ready to share our latest creation with you! But, like the Greencloaks in the book series, we need your help.
Right now, the Spirit Animals online game is in Beta. That means that we are still testing and improving it so that it will be the best it can be when we release the book in stores on September 10.
While the game is in Beta, we are only using this forum to gather feedback to help us make it better. The full forums will be available on September 10.
To help us, please respond by answering any of these questions. There’s no need to answer all of them, just the ones that you have something to say about!
1. What are your favorite parts of the game?
2. What are your least favorite parts of the game?
3. Which parts are too easy?
4. Which parts are too hard?
5. Which parts do you get bored in?
6. What did you find confusing?
7. What would you like more of?
8. What could we add to make the game better?
Please help us out! We want to make this the best game possible.
A few notes about the current version of the game:
The leveling is capped at Level 20. On September 10 we will raise it to Level 40, and you will be able to complete the full story.
May your sauce be ever awesome,
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Admin Gavin B
Author of Josh Baxter Levels Up.
- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Sample and game at scholastic.com/joshbaxter