Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

There are WAAAAAAAAAAY too many glitches with this site. First, there's this one in the game where it freezes and that always seems to happen right after I buy the experience boost. So poor Selene Thunderthief is never going to get to level forty because of this glitch. Second, there's the forum glitch where it takes FOREVER to submit a post and it's really annoying. Third, some of the fonts that you can post in don't work right. For example, the font Arial Black....well, it looks WAAAAY different if I type in it. It didn't used to do that. Also, Wingdings and Webdings just type normal and not with the cool little symbols. Same with the Greek-ish looking font.

I know that I'm not the only one the game glitch is happening to; my friend Samurai (TigerDragon2802) says it's happening to her, too. And the forum glitch is happening to I think everybody. As far as I know, I'm the only one with the font glitch.

I would appreciate it if you fixed these glitches, as Spirit Animals is my favorite game and I enjoy posting here.

Thanks,

Tsunami

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Samurai -

Black Belt

Poomsae Geek

Wizard101 Nerd

Here with:

- Jaguar -

- Tarik -

- The Silent Swordsman -