Small harmonie r

On behalf of the admins, welcome to the amazing world of Spirit Animals! Some of you may recognize me from IR and 39C boards. What can I say? I love a good adventure, and I know you all do, too!

Today is an important day for Greencloaks everywhere—Book 1: Wild Born is officially in stores and the Greencloak Message Board is fully up and running!

Many of you have played the BETA version of the game and given us some great input to help the game become even better! Now that we know you’re hooked (anyone reach level 20 already?), I think we should get to know each other (and our Spirit Animals, of course) a little better.

If you HAVEN’T created your avatar or Spirit Animal yet, what are you waiting for? Click here to get started and embark on your first quest.

If you HAVE created your hero and Spirit Animal, fill out this questionnaire to let us know all about YOUR Greencloak!

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it?

What’s the coolest part of your avatar?

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)?

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it?

Why are you two an unbeatable pair?

To kick it off, I will go first!

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? Rubi Bamboostorm, of course. If my Spirit Animal couldn’t be a panda like Meilin’s, I figured I should put Bamboo in my name.

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? Check out my awesome boots!

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? My Spirit Animal is a tiger. Did you know that you can hear a tiger roar from over a mile away?

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? I named him Rex, which means “king” in Latin.

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? To tell you the truth, I’m not the bravest Greencloak out there. Thankfully, Rex and I are like peanut butter and jelly – our skills complement one another. Rex is fierce and loves going on quests and I love taking care of him when we get back home!

Looking forward to saving Erdas with you,

Admin Harmonie R.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar

dawnphoenix33

I am so excited!!!!

1. I love names where you sound strong and fierce.

2.The axe I love my axe. I Nick named it the thrasher.

3.Tiger

4. Hunter honestly I wanted the name to sound cool with my after name. Specially so it sounds fierce ans scary at the same time.

5. Honestly I could give you a long list of why we are so cool, but I don't think you want to read 100

Page list.

-KT

• Posted at:

dawnphoenix33 aka DarkArrow18

Im KT

I have a new one. Dark Panther 22. I will still post on my stories and RP.

And thats all I'm gonna say

Im KT 

Here we go back this moment.

This is the moment tonight is the night .

we fight til its over.

So we put our hands up like the celing cant hold us.

Like the celing cant hold us!

Thumbnail avatar 07574d0d44

amberdragon361

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it?  Brenna Pathhunter, because I COULD! Lol, I was actually hoping it would help me find my way around the game.

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? Well, I kinda have a thing for bows, so... The bow!

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? A tiger! Rawr!

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? I named him Jinx, because it sounded cool. 

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? Between my smarts and his strength, bad guys had better beware!

• Posted at:

"It's a perfect day for some mayhem."

Thumbnail avatar

aqualion130

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? Idk. I guess Mistline sounded cool

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? My sword!

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? My spirit animal is a fox

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? Because foxes tend to be wise

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? Because we are awesome! So yeah... the conquerers would probably want to stay away from us

• Posted at:

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

Thumbnail avatar f16246d35f

catchingscarlet10

Hey Harmonie! How ya doing?? :)

• Posted at:

Vanessa Cahill

#JazelForever

#JelanieIsAwesome

#Sabiel? #Sariel? Which is better?!

I live to know Him – the Great I AM – more!

Vanessa

STOP BULLYING. BE A FRIEND.

Join Faithseekers Clan!

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire444

I love names that start with the letter, "F" since my real name starts with one. I also like things that flow and I love animals so it seemed like the natural choice.

The snazzy hair color is the same color as my hair right now! :D

I chose the fox. It's actually really odd because I was thinking that we would get a bunch of animals at random when we first drank the nectar so all day at work I was thinking, "Please let there be a fox or a raven!" Then to my delight I saw the fox as an option. While it's not unique, I was still happy that I had one of my favorite animals as a choice.

Frejya is my favorite of the Norse Gods so when I saw it as an option, "Freya" I picked it without hesitation.

I like to let Freya run ahead and start to weaken the foe while I hit it with ranged attacks. By the time the foe makes it to me I am ready for melee and they have already seen significant amounts of damage from both attacks. Then I usually use some skills and, boom, done. We never give up! :D

• Posted at:

- Felicia

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldwolf63

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? I aways like the name Kaya (Ki (long I shot k) a (short a) and it was close to Kaya.

What’s the coolest part of your avatar?  The sword. Though if there was a black compound bow, I'd use it because it would look like my bow in real life.

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? My fox Shadow. Though there is a worlf that prowls around in my mind.

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it?  Shadow ( though I call him Shadster)I didn't want to name him phantom because another game I play the phantoms are the bad guys.

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? Ok, the battle plan is he distracts and I attack from behind.

-Wolf

• Posted at:

dWolf a

You'll never know how much something is worth to you until it's taken from you.

Sometimes, the most important people to you, are the ones who are planning your downfall.

Trust is a double sided blade.

Thumbnail avatar

aquawolf504

I can't wait to read the book!

• Posted at:

Hannah Cahill

Job description: Cahill, Writer, Pure Awesomesauce

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

1. Victor Lightningdagger. Lightningdagger because I colect knives and when I am in a fencing match my blade moves as fast as lightning. Victor because I don't give up untill I am the victor.

2. I have a full set of matching armor.

3. Fox. Have you ever heard the expresion "sly as a fox"?

4. Flash. Because if you're not carefull he could be gone in a flash.

5. Flash will attack one side of an enemy, and i will attack the other side to confuse the enemy.

P.S   Nice axe

• Posted at:

The difference between the bad guys and the good guys is weather you use human shields or willingly become one.

If it doesn't Challenge you, It doesn't Change you.

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? Damon Firestorm. Closest first name to Daniel, last name=pure awesomesauce.

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? IDK.

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? Fox, I just picked randomly

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? Zephyr, and I again just picked randomly

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? I'm epic

• Posted at:

Everything's ok, I'm here. If you're reading this, you're smart :D 

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

icewolf102

I picked it because I love the name Brooke and Wildtail sounded naturey lol is that a word?

My awesome bow BOWS RULE

Pip (fox) and Fang (tiger)

Pip because he seemed like he was small be AWESOME. Fang Have you seen a tiger's teeth?

ME plus pip=Awesome

• Posted at:

Icewolf102

Status-Eating Nutella 

Thumbnail avatar

hawkathena3

My avatar's name is Eden Oakbrook. The reason why I picked it was Eden was a girl's name that I was thinking it was really cool, and I just really liked it. The reason for Oakbrook was I thinking on the lines of Ranger Apprentice like Oak leaf only I don't think I could have chosen it so I chose Oakbrook.

My awesome aresonal of weapons. I got a mace there, and a bow. I really would like a better bow, so that I can better shoot enemies from a far away distance.

Fox

Hunter because I don't know why I picked it because I would have picked a more creative name. I like the name Hunter though because foxes are clever and can hunt people.

We are unbeatable because we always have each other's back when we are fighting. I like think that he's like friend to me.

• Posted at:

hawkathena3 aka BloodhoundLion2

Come to the grey side we have cookies and Obi Wan.

"Clint (Hawkeye), he would have punched me in the face then he would have helped me."-Avengers:Heroes of Tomorrow

"Jump off the cliff, it will be less messier that way."-Ranger Apprentice 2

Thumbnail avatar 01454f41e5

dragonwarrior29

What's your avatar's name and why'd you pick it?

Kayla, because K names are the best. (I would know, my first name is one of them.)

What's the coolest part of your avatar?

Her eyes of fire. They look really cool.

What's your Spirit Animal (in the game)?

A fox, because foxes are swift and clever and very cat-like and the tiger looked kind of weird. (No offense!)

What's your Spirit Animal's name and why'd you pick it?

Echo because I also like E names and echo is a cool word.

Well, the game has yet to load on my computer, so I haven't really gotten to do anything, but I'm a fast learner and I'm sure Echo and I will be undefeatable. Well, as soon as I can get the game to load. :)

• Posted at:

Call me Elephant/ Lufflelent.

#Ketzel

I'm a girl. I just like my boy hero better at the moment.

Current obsession: staying alive. And Pinterest.

Don't reply to mean posts. Just report them.

I believe. I believe. I believe.

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingdolphin5

This messageboard is awesome!!!!!

Matt

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Thumbnail avatar

dragonathena245

benja lightning rider.i felt like it.

my armour.

a penguin!!!!!!!!

spike,because spike is deadly

because we are!!!

• Posted at:

dragonathena245 aka DetectiveDragon144

QUOTE OF THE MONTH:

TIRESIES AWAKES 3 PM,RANDOM SUGARHORSE AGENT

BOOK OF THE MONTH:

INFINITY RING,A MUNITY IN TIME

MOVIE OF THE MONTH:

PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTORS

dective dragon 144 reporting in

BANANAS!!!!

doy you not know deeath when you see it, old man(the whitchking of angmar)

DEYJA!
Thumbnail avatar

crazyllama23

It's Natalee Posionhunter because its kinda like a tribute to Natalie Kabra and since she was a Lucian and loved poisons,so the name Poisonhunter came to my mind

Nothing.

A tiger because I love that animal.Simple.

Its Scarlette because it sounds lovely 'n' cool.

Because we have an unbreakable bond.

• Posted at:

Priyanka

A friend to everyone :)

Claire,Tessa and Justin will never be forgotten.

#StayStrong

#RememberMimi

The cries from the strangers out at night

They don't keep us up at night

We have the curtains drawn and closed

-Imagine Dragons

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it?  My avatar's name is Alix Snowsparkle! I picked it because I like names that start with As and I love snow and sparkles!! 

What’s the coolest part of your avatar?  The coolest part is probably my blue hair. Blue is my favorite color!

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? The sly fox, of course.

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? Her name is Aria becuase Aria and Alix sounded good together and I think Aria is a pretty name. 

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? We're unbeatable because we can read each other's minds and know when the other one is hungry or tired. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dancingartemis16

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? Mai Mistglide. I love the name "May" in real life, so when I saw Mai, I knew that's what I was going to pick. Mistglide because I glide through the mist.  I LOVE MY NAME!

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? I use a staff instead of other weapons because they just look awesome! They're pretty epic weapons

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? A tiger because I absolutely love tigers

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? Spheni. I wanted a unique name, and Spheni in and of itself sounded pretty good.

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? We have an awesome bond with each other, and we know how to divide and conquer. Spheni's strong enough to take out an animal on her own, while I fight another. If I finish first, I start helping her; if she finishes first, she comes and helps me out.

• Posted at:

dancingartemis16 aka HorseDolphin31

<3 butterfingers

Thumbnail avatar 8d43b87a01

camelotgirl

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? I'm Kyrsten Swiftcaster. I chose it because I always wanted to be called either Amber or Kyrsten. As for the Swiftcaster... It just sounded cool!

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? The best part of my avatar is definately my amazing red hair!

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)? My spirit animal is a fox.

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? My fox's name is Kit. I chose it because baby foxes are called kits, and she seemed to like it!

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? Kit's skills help me out A LOT when I'm fighting. Sometimes I get cornered by a million bad guys and Kit is great at getting me away and covering my retreat. Not to mention that we look awesome! 

• Posted at:

Camelotgirl

Dragon Rider, Wizard, Werecat

Be the tree. You are the tree.

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

- What is your avatar's name and why'd you pick it?

I wanted to see what the options were.  I didn't find anything that I particularly liked until I hit Galee.  It reminds me of the character Gali from LEGO's Bionicle.  Gianna was also a neat find.  I assume I'll just go down the list as I unlock new Hero slots.  But the last name?  Oh that was a gem.  I used to play the old PC game DOOM (unrated at time of release, but it was the reason why the ESRB was created, so it's retroactively been rated M for Mature), and while most characters I play are lawful good, I'm intrigued by the idea that the Doomaura Family could be one of --let us say, shady origins.

- What's the coolest part of your avatar?

I'm interested to see Galee and Gianna's personalities develop.  So far, Galee has told me she's rather reserved, rather Gianna is a bit more headstrong; this is interesting, as she isn't so sure she's fit to be a Greencloak.

- What's your Spirit Animal?

Galee bonded to the Tiger Baihu, and Gianna, the Fox Jerra.

- What's your Spirit Animal's name and why'd you pick it?

Again, it's all about what sounds cool and -- er, Erdas'ian, for lack of a better term.

- Why are you two an unbeatable pair?

Baihu's strength is nearly unmatched, and gives Galee the confidence she'll need to carry on.  Gianna has never had a more faithful friend than in Jerra

• Posted at:

I am known around the 'Net as Guardian.  The Doomaura Family currently consists of Galee, Gianna, and Greencloak Liason Riala.

Thumbnail avatar 53c21badaf

astronomydragon43

Harmonie Foresttheif, I like names that sound strong but also mischievous. 

My Armour 

A Fox, because a foxes are very clever and fast. 

Midnight, because it sounds cool.

Because, we are cool and awesome

• Posted at:

Time moves forwards.

Because its impossible to stop time or reverse time. (In the real world...)

{Call me whatever you want, but I prefer to be called Aeon}

Thumbnail avatar

decodingscarlet7

1) My avatar's name is Natalee Moonshadow. The name Natalee is awesome, so I chose that. As for the last name, Luna is one of my favorite Spanish names, and it means Moon. So I had Moon, and shadow was highlighted already, and I thought it sounded awesome. So Natalee Moonshadow.

2) THE BOW AND ARROWS!!!!! 

Sorry. I love my weapons. >=)

3) A fox. They're sneaky and sly, like Lucians. 

4) Scarlett, which is the second word of my username with an extra t.

5) Scarlett saves me when I'm about to die when we go on quests. We're both awesome fighters.

Brianna 

• Posted at:

Coming out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine.

Romans 8:18~ The suffering we experience now is nothing compared to the joy that is to come.

hi my name is brianna and i’m a nerd lol

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

Rubi Firevoice. I LOVED the name Rubi. It's unique, like my name, Su-Ji! I picked Firevoice as my last name because I though it was cool. 

MY HAIR

A tiger

Whisper. I picked it because it's sounded SOOOO cool and it fits for a tiger.

A tiger is like my personality. WHen you meet me, I'm shy and stuff, but when you get to know me, I ferice and strong.

• Posted at:

"People keep saying he's not really gone as long as we remember him..."- Hiro

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" -Baymax

#AddictedtoBH6

Thumbnail avatar

mightyathena8

Emilia Firemane just sounds awesome, plus i love the name emma

Don't really have a cool part yet

A tiger

He's called Fang after Fang in Maximum Ride

Um, still new at this so we are totally beatable

• Posted at:

Daughter of Athena

Camp Half-Blood

Ekaterina

Hufflepuff House

Seawing

Divergent

Shadowhunter

COLLABRO!!!

Safari type - Grass

3ds Friend code 0920 0139 2258 700

May the odds be ever in your favour...

FourTris

Percabeth

Everlark

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinwolf16

1 - Allis Cloudcaster. (The real me is a boy by the way.) I like the name Alice/Alyce/Alyss/... so this fitted perfect. I actually like Melissa more but I didn't saw her... Cloudcaster sounded just like a cool name.

2 - At the moment, nothing comes to my mind. I like the glowing armor, but I don't have any at the moment... Later again, I suppose!

3 - A fox. I always loved foxes - anyone of you knows "The Shapeshifter" series by Ali Sparkes (it's English)?

4 - Shadow. I believe a fox is intelligent, sly, sneaky and cunning. She can stand next to you and you just don't see her. When I was a kid, it always seemed to me that shadows had their own lives and could get anywhere they wanted without being noticed. Shadow sounded like a real good name.

5 - I think because, when I have a strong opponent, I let Shadow attack first on the front while Allis/I go(es) and sneaks around the back. That way it's easier to free the animals. Now I just have to get past that Scorpion. I'm trying for five levels now! Next try when I'm at level 17!

- Tim

PS Can somebody tell me if there's a way to avoid those flying bolts (it looks like lightning bolts) that the snakes erhm... "launch"? It's really annoying 'cause I don't find a way to defend myself against them. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Doctor Who. The 100. Elementary. Game of Thrones. Orphan Black. And all the others!

The 39 Clues. Ranger's Apprentice. Skulduggery Pleasant. Artemis Fowl. ...

Oh yeah.

THRONE OF GLASS. JUST - OH MY GOD THRONE OF GLASS THRONE OF GLASS THRONE OF GLASS.

Thumbnail avatar

jadewolf204

1. i picked it because my name is abigail and thunderheart because i tried to base it of my real world self.

2. MY GLOWING AMOUR!!!!!

3. a beautiful fox

4. Grace because thats my middle name and foxes are graceful

5. because we just are.

• Posted at:

"Love is giving him the power to destroy you, but trusting him not to..."

LONG LIVE KING CHRISTIAN AND QUEEN MARIGOLD!! ZANDELPHIA FOREVER!!

I AM GoldEevee!

"i dont suffer from insanity; i enjoy every minute of it." - me

Thumbnail avatar

deviousrabbit1

Q: What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? 

A: It reminds me of my favorite anime character and I like winter.

Q: What’s the coolest part of your avatar?

A: My weapons cause they have critical damage!

Q: What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)?

A: My spirit animal is a fox. Did you know that foxes can hear low-frequency sounds and rodents digging      underground?

Q:What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it?

A: His name is Phantom because he moves like one and it also reminds of another anime character.

Q:Why are you two an unbeatable pair?

A: We make an unbeatable pair since Phantom has cleverness and I have intelligence and strength.

• Posted at:

deviousrabbit1 aka DeviousRabbit1

Sadie

A Proud Janus Agent

Wandering Artist and Victor from District 11

Cahill Agent

and

Hystorian

Thumbnail avatar

jadewolf204

PLEASE READ THE FORUM "URGENT!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!"

• Posted at:

"Love is giving him the power to destroy you, but trusting him not to..."

LONG LIVE KING CHRISTIAN AND QUEEN MARIGOLD!! ZANDELPHIA FOREVER!!

I AM GoldEevee!

"i dont suffer from insanity; i enjoy every minute of it." - me

Thumbnail avatar

cheeseprincess1

Alix Greenheart --- I picked the name Alix, because it's sort of part of my username that I sometimes use on other websites. (Alyxtiaz) And then Greenheart, my favorite color is green.

Penguin

Scarlett -- I named my penguin after this character from one of my favorite books. 

Because we have a bond. Obviously.

• Posted at:

I am not a part of the Cahill family.

I have a spirit animal. 

I traveled in time to the past.

I conquered the Magisterium Maze, and was defeated. (Until I played it again, and won.)

I am an Air mage.

~Alison

Thumbnail avatar

awesomemusician19

Vale Firestorm: vale means valley, and a storm of fire because, like the Dauntless, she's fierce. And she has red hair.

Her hair, dude! I've always wanted to be a ginger!

A tiger! Fierce, and ready to show their stripes (see what i did there :))

Blaze. You're probably getting a recurring theme here, aren't you? Good. I won't bother explaining further.

Because we are! On the boss levels, I take care of the human, and Blaze here does the Animal. It works. We have an awesome bond. Plus I've always wanted a pet.

Nox.

• Posted at:

To summon me: mention "Ivy" in your post. I search my name often.

Thumbnail avatar

serqetphoenix4

Hope your having fun in game go tigers and friend me books are great check em out!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldwizard59

1. Eden Starsong.  I love stars and music, and the name Eden sounds cool.

2. I have a sword!! (I love swords and everything medieval)

3. My spirit animal is a tiger.

4. His name is Zephyr, which means a gentle breeze or wind.

5. I'm not super brave or outgoing, by Zephyr is.  He's always ready to go on quests and "save the world," so we complement eachother nicely.

• Posted at:

Gracie Janus Cahill

Author/Musician/World Traveler

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingdolphin5

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it?:Well,i like the name very much.

What’s the coolest part of your avatar?:My sword!!!Oh,and my boots.

What’s your Spirit Animal (the in game)?:My spirit animal is a penguin.

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? :Well,i also really like the name terra,and i thought a penguin would be cool.

Why are you two an unbeatable pair?My sword and her penguin powers,i think were a pretty cool team.

Matt

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Thumbnail avatar

wolfcake135

my spirit animal is a tiger and a fox

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 13d0c68feb

twilightdragon483

-Naten Flameaura; Uh, my first name is Nathaniel, so that's evident, but I usually play these games by outright attacking, but I do know when to defend or use ranged attacks.

-I would have to say the backstory I created for him, because he was abandoned, raised by tigers, stole from the merchant (HAHA), and bonded with Lucius. I am a writer on fanfiction, so if it comes up as a new category I will definitely be putting it into story form

-Lucius the Tiger

-Honestly? Copout time! Tigers were, are, and always will be my favorite animal. I would have chosen the Komodo Dragon, but I couldn't find the book.

-Lucius and I are pretty much inseperable in-game. Even when he becomes dormant, I still feel like he's fighting alongside me. We worked our way up to Lvl. 40 together, and if and when the level cap increases, we'll work together on getting there too.

• Posted at:

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

Q.= What is your avatar's name, and why'd you pick it?

S.L.= I always liked lightning, and the name Sera. Just add dash to the end of it, and you got Sera Lightningdash!

H.G.= I wanted a peaceful hero, so Harmonie works. Since this hero is quiet, she whispers more, and I want her to like gold. That makes her Harmonie Goldenwhisper!

Q.= What's the coolest part of your avatar?
S.L.= My cool weapons!

H.G.= My golden hair!

Q. What is your spirit animal?

S.L.= A komondo dragon.

H.G.= A penguin.

Q. What's your spirit animal's name, and why'd you choose it?

S.L.= Sphinx. I thought she would be noble and majestic, but she is very naughty. I still love her with all my heart.

H.G.= Shadow. She has black, and it makes her sound tougher. But she's very jumpy. I work with her a lot, and she's getting a bit tougher. Sort of.

Q. Why are you two an unbeatable pair?

S.L.= With my powerful weapons and Sphinx's Dragon Ember skill, we are pretty successful! Conquerors and Drina, look out!

H.G.= I was never that brave in the first place. But since Shadow got spooked at the first enemy she saw, I am startng to toughen up and protect her. She made me braver.

The blue is questions, the purple is Sera Lightningdash, and the pink is Harmonie Goldenwhisper.

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

Thumbnail avatar a01c145791

midnightangel144

What’s your avatar’s name and why’d you pick it? Aisha Moonwhisper. There isn't a particular reason that I picked mine but I may ahve chose Moonwhisper as my last name because it is sorta mysterious...

What’s the coolest part of your avatar? The flaming red hair and weapons.

What’s your Spirit Animal (in the game)? A fox.

What’s your Spirit Animal’s name and why’d you pick it? Scarlett. I have no idea why I picked that name! Erm.. perhaps because the colour scarlet is a red and orange and it resembles the colour of my fox.

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? I am skilled with the weapons the possess and I never let my attention been drawn away from the tasks at hand. Scarlett is cunning and exceedingly careful. The bond between us is unbreakable!      The Conquerors better think twice before they attack us! Or they will never think again!

• Posted at:

❉ Lσrαℓiє ❉

❈ Words can light fires in the minds of men iluvskittles!

Words can bring tears from the hardest hearts

There are seven words that will make a person love you

There are ten words that will break a strong man's will 

Thumbnail avatar

tigerorange624

MY AVATAR NAME is Heather Mistshadow .I picked it because I like tigers.

THE COOLEST PART OF MY AVATAR is the background.

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL is a tiger like you.

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL'S NAME IS Blaze. I named him that because I it.

HOW WE ARE A GOOD TEAM Well,I'm not very good at battles but Blaze like's it and I like helping him. 

your new friend,

Heather Mistshadow 

• Posted at:

Greencloaks,

I am not in a clan.But I want to.I have a tiger named Blaze.Please tell me how to get on a clan.

Thank you

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

I'll do two!

1. Michelle Silvershadow. I picked that because the youngest daughter in Full House is named Michelle (and she's cute and funny), I really luv silver, and I thought putting shadow after silver would make it good.

2. Her hair of course! She has brown feathers on the sides of her head.

3. A fox. What does the fox say?

4. Her name is Yuki and I picked it because one of my fav characters in MySims is named Yuki (she's crazy!!!!).

5. Michelle is great with combat, and Yuki can sneak around the enemy, then go in for the kill.

1. Sylva Faterider. Cause Sylva sounds a little like silver and Faterider sounds so epic.

2. Her appearance is the coolest part. It's very mysterious.

3. Komodo Dragon.

4. Her name is Terra. I picked it because it's short for her real name, Terabitha.

5. They both luv fighting. Who said that two likes can't go together?

I have another account too. I'll maybe post for that one later.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar a3ffcff7ba

wolfpurple183

What's your avatar's name and why'd you pick it? My avatar's name is Ana Braveshadow.  I picked Ana because I've always liked that name and I picked Braveshadow to show that she is brave and moves like a shadow.

What's the coolest part of your avatar? The sword.  One, it's a cool looking sword and two, purple light surrounds it.

What's your spirit animal(the in game)? An adorable fox!

What's your spirit animal's name and why'd you pick it? My fox's name is Kit.  I chose Kit because a baby fox is a called a kit.

Why are you two an unbeatable pair? Kit and I are both quick and smart.  We almost know what the other one is going to do before she does it.  I take care of Kit by playing with her and feeding her and in return she lets me use special fox powers that help me on quests.

Sincerely,

Ana Braveshadow and Kit the fox

• Posted at:

Ana Braveshadow

Kit the Fox

Be strong, be heroic, be a Greencloak

Never given to weakness or evil, be the best spirit animal you can be

1 , , 3