Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Hi guys! A lot of people like the idea of a Spirit Animals RP, so here it is. Heres the form with my info in it:

Name: Daniel

Spirit Animal: Spike the Coyote

Appearance: wavy black hair, green eyes, tanned skin, black tunic and belt, black pants, green cloak, sometimes a Spike tattoo on his wrist

Personality: calm, easygoing, helps new Greencloaks a lot.

Other:

So anyway, you can't have the Great Beasts as your Spirit Animals, sorry. If you want to write your POV when you get your animal, you have to be 11. Have fun!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Everything's ok, I'm here. If you're reading this, you're smart :D 

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Oh, and please put down your weapons too. Mine is double swords slung on my back.

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

@InfiltratingElf2

Sorry, we have to remove all last names if there is even a chance that they would be real. I believe you that its fake but we have to remove it anyway. Sorry!

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

Name: Su-Ji

Spirit Animal: Whisper the Tiger

Appearance: Long, black hair with dark chocolate brown eyes. Has slightly tanned skin and is Asian. 

Personality: Shy, timid, and quiet when you meet her, but once you get to know her, outgoing, talkative, and fun.

Wepons:Legendary Spear of the Swan, Flawless Crossbow of the Elephant 

Other: Hates fights

• Posted at:

"People keep saying he's not really gone as long as we remember him..."- Hiro

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" -Baymax

#AddictedtoBH6

Name:Gali Oceangale

Spirit Animal:Poco the Penguin

Appearence:White hair divided between pigtails,standard greencloak outfit,sometimes a Poco Tattoo.

Personality:Friendly

Other:I'm from Zhong.

• Posted at:

Path of Freezing water.....join

Leya-Soul of Rage

Eko-Soul of trickery

Keli-Soul of kindness

Thumbnail avatar

icewolf102

Name:Prim

Spirit Animal: Grace the Deer

Apperance: A young girl with her red hair always in a braid and has blue eyes She wears metal armor and cheap pants with slices through them

Personality:Very daring some people underestimate her because her spirit animals isn't very tough

Other:She lives with her Grandparents by a field in the woods

~Icewolf

• Posted at:

Icewolf102

Status-Eating Nutella 

Thumbnail avatar

icewolf102

Oh sorry forgot weapons!

A long sword which her grandfather made

and a very neat bow made by he dead father

~Icewolf

• Posted at:

Icewolf102

Status-Eating Nutella 

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Name: Riala Doomaura

Spirit Animal: Aedesip, Woodpecker

Appearance: 5'4'' Caucasian Female; brown hair, usually up in a ponytail; brown eyes

Personality: Oldest of the Doomauran children to wear a Greencloak, she is protective of anyone from her Clan.  She is intelligent and kind, and prefers diplomacy over combat.  However, if combat is unavoidable, she will fight.

Riala has a unique bond with her Spirit Animal.  Her melee weapon, a pair of blades that rest on her forearms, can only be activated if Aedesip is not dormant.  When the blades are out, both Riala and her Spirit Animal's eyes glow a soft blue.

• Posted at:

I am known around the 'Net as Guardian.  The Doomaura Family currently consists of Galee, Gianna, and Greencloak Liason Riala.

Weapons:Rod,uses magic with it,duh.

• Posted at:

Path of Freezing water.....join

Leya-Soul of Rage

Eko-Soul of trickery

Keli-Soul of kindness

Thumbnail avatar

aqualion130

Tagging

• Posted at:

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

We can start! P.S. I'm from Eura but I live in the Greenhaven Castle so my POV will be in Amaya. Also, In this RP, the Devourer is rising, but the Great Beasts haven't popped up yet.

Daniel's POV:

Tarik led me into the training room. "If you're really ready, show me what you've got," he told me. It was the standard obstacle course. I was supposed to run the length of the floor, run up the wall as high as possible, come back, and hit the bag of sand.

"Got it," I said. With a flash, Spike appeared by my side. "Thnk you could give me some energy?" I asked him. He looked up at me and blinked his brilliant blue eyes that reminded me of Briggan. I nodded. Then, without warning Tarik, I ran. I felt energy come into my veins. I ran to the wall and straight up it for about 6 feet. Then, I did a double backflip off it, rolled and ran toward the bag. I jumped and pounded on it. My fist broke through. Sand spilled out. Tarik stared at me. The look on his face was priceless. I rubbed Spike's head. "Good boy," I told him.

"I think you're ready," Tarik finally said.

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

I haven't really read the book yet so...

• Posted at:

#AddictedtoBH6

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

A soft chuckle emanated from a dark corner of the room.  Riala, of the Doomaura Clan, walked into the skylight, her gloved hands making a muffled clap.  "Agreed.  Now, who gets to clean up your mess, Young Daniel?"  The woman offered a kind smirk as she walked to the closet.  Opening the door, she pulled out a broom and simple dustpan.  Aedesip, Riala's Spirit Woodpecker, chirped and fluttered about her head before resting on her shoulder.  As she swept up the sand, Riala asked Olvan, "I believe you had considered letting me join you.  Have you reached a decision?"

• Posted at:

I am known around the 'Net as Guardian.  The Doomaura Family currently consists of Galee, Gianna, and Greencloak Liason Riala.

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

RT8: That's okay, let me just give you some character specifications.

Tarik--one of the most experienced Greencloaks, SA is an otter

Olvan--worldwide leader of the Greencloaks, SA is a moose

Lenori--Greencloak seer, can sometimes read the future, SA is an exotic colorful bird

Zerif--enemy, ally of the Devourer, SA is a jackel

Briggan--Great Beast, wolf with blue eyes, mascot of Eura

Essix--Great Beast, falcon, mascot of Amaya

Jhi--Great Beast, panda with silver eyes, mascot of Zhong

Uraza--Great Beast, leopard with violet eyes, mascot of Nilo

Hope this helps!

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

icewolf102

The wind blew on Prim's face.She wore a green dress dappled with gold glitter.She hated the outfit.It was girl she hated it!She wanted to wear what she normally wore. Her armor.She sighed and walked with her Grandmother to the

center of the crowd.A Greencloak called out 4 names "Lily,Peter,Stephan and Prim!" She smiled when her name was yelled out.She heard the sound of many animals.She loved Euro it was peaceful!She watched the stage and thought about the nectar.Some people said it was good others said it was revolting.She daydreamed and daydream. "Prim!"

Her name was called it was her turn! She walked on the stage and stood quietly.A Greencloak handed the nectar.She picked it up and drank it.It tasted like syrup but ten times sweeter. While she favored the taste. The grass began to blow the leaves flew.The animals yowled.She was scared.A large light peirced in front of her knocking her to the ground.She opened her eyes to see a young deer her spots were still faded on her back.Then reality hit her. A deer. Where were the claws the sharp teeth.She looked at the deer and remebered she was being watched she faked a smile.She walked off the stage a bit grumpy.She was about to head home when someone touched her back.A greencloak. He said "A new evil is rising please come." She stared and mumbled "y-yes s-s-ir!"

She couldn't believe it she was about to become a Greencloak well in traing at least.

~Icewolf

• Posted at:

Icewolf102

Status-Eating Nutella 

Thumbnail avatar 8d43b87a01

camelotgirl

Name: Kyrsten Stormdaughter

Spirit Animal: Sunflash the fox

Appearance: long red-brown hair, grey eyes, blue tunic, grey pants, green cloak, Sunflash tattoo around arm

Personality: LOVES pranks, tends to irk people, very loyal, always ready for action, disruptive (but doesn't really mean it- mostly...)

• Posted at:

Camelotgirl

Dragon Rider, Wizard, Werecat

Be the tree. You are the tree.

camelotgirl

Oh! And Kyrsten's weapons are a staff and three throwing knives.

• Posted at:

Camelotgirl

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Welcome!

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingdolphin5

Name:Phyllip Truthdancer

Spirit Animal:Terra the Penguin

Apperance:Black wavy hair,Blue piercing eyes,Brown Breast plate,Red tunic,Green Slipper boots.

Weapons:Red staff,bow and arrow.

Other:Gets attacked by Conquers at Animal Cerimony.

Personality:Kind,sarcastic,calm at times.

Matt

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

"We  must marshal  Marshall."-Lyss

"Do or do not.There is no try."-Yoda

*Stuff to come here soon*

Steve:"I'll take over the world!Muahahaha...*Coughs*"

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingdolphin5

Mods:Oh...i just saw ur post about no last names just now.Sorry!!!!

Matt

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Thumbnail avatar

icewolf102

Was that to long?

~Icewolf

• Posted at:

Icewolf102

Status-Eating Nutella 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

Thanks! I bought the book today and I am on Chapter 3.

• Posted at:

#AddictedtoBH6

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Icewolf: Nope.

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

icewolf102

Okay good!

• Posted at:

Icewolf102

Status-Eating Nutella 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

I finished the book! 

• Posted at:

#AddictedtoBH6

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

Su-Ji's POV

I can't believe I'm late the the most important day of my life! Today was the day when I go to the nectar ceremony! BUT, I was stuck helping the Emperor of Zhong. You see, I'm his servant.... and it's not fun. "Ok, this is good enough. Hurry along and get your nectar. You probably won't get a Spirit Animal. It's rare..." the Emperor said. "Um... you think I don't know that???" I thought, but said nothing. I left the room, going outside for the ceremony, even though my clothes were all dirty and in rags. Those were the only clothes I had. 

I walked up to the stage, just as the 2nd person was drinking the nectar. The crowd stared at him wonderingif anything unusal was going to happen. Nothing.The boy shrugged and walked back to his seat. "Su-Ji, daughter of Lee (mods, that's a fake last name...), come forward." a lady in a green cloak said. I walked forward but was nervous and jittery. Will I call a Spirit Animal? "Recieve the Nectar of Ninani." I took a sip. It tasted like my mother's fresh apple juice. Yum! Suddenly, I got this tingling feeling in my body. A flash of light stroke and before me, a tiger sat. I didn't know If I should be happy or scared. I called a Spirit Animal! I touched it with my hand, and suddenly the tingle weared off.

As I walked back to my seat, another person with a green cloak grabbed my arm. "We need you." he said.

• Posted at:

#AddictedtoBH6

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Daniel's POV:

I was finally a fully qualified Greencloak! Olvan first sent me to Zhong, where I would see if anyone got a spirit animal. I walked in early. I was hooded. No one could see my face. Spike was a tattoo on my wrist. Two people drank the Nectar and failed. The last person...she called a tiger. Another possible Greencloak...I couldn't let Zarif have her. As she walked back into the crowd with a new tiger, I grabbed her arm. "We need you," I told her bluntly. She looked at me suspiciosly. 

"Who are you?" she asked. I sighed.

"I'm Daniel, son of Jason," I told her. "I'm a Greencloak."

"Never would have guessed," she said, glancing at my cloak. I smirked under my hood. Then, the wall to Zhong blew up. Zarif led an army of soldiers into Zhong. I looked over.Then Spike burst out of my arm and charged Zerif.

"Stay back!" I told him. "I need your strength!" Spike grumbled but obeyed. The girl, Su-Ji, looked at me.

"What do you--" she started to ask, but a jackel burst out of Zerif's arm and charged us along with three soldiers. 

"Time, Spike," I muttered. I felt a surge of strength and charged. I hit the jackel in the mouth and sent it flying backwards.Then, I drew my sword, struck down two soldiers, and kicked the other. He flew back and hit a wall. Then, Zerif charged me. "Run!" I yelled at Su-Ji. Then, I fought Zerif.

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Another Greencloak figure emerged from the panicked crowd.  "Su-Ji, with me!" Riala called as her Spirit Animal, a Woodpecker named Aedesip, fluttered about her head.

"What about Daniel?" the young girl yelled over the commotion of war.

Riala smiled warmly as she offered the young child her hand.  "Jason is quite capable of handling himself," the woman answered, recalling his training lesson with Olvan some days ago.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0aa45c0640

tigermermaid18

Merliah

Artermis the tiger

wavy bright blond hair violet eyes,normal green cloack person later as i am now

shy akward brave courageful

the ones i have

gets teased for being awkward

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

"I'll marry my TV"~ Xander Barton

"Some girls hide their emotions behind a smile" ~ Me

tigermermaid18

Can some one add me in a pov ive never done a spirt animals one

• Posted at:

I am a; Magician, Half Blood, Einherji, Lunar, Victor, Hood, Chaos, Starcatcher, KK, Hero, Slytherin, Christian, Grey Hunter, Unwanted, Mber, and a Madrigal.

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

Su-Ji's POV-

Zhong was under attack... AGAIN. Why does this always happen to Zhong????? Why????? I looked at the girl holding my hand, leading me somewhere. "Where are you taking me????" I asked. "My family is here! I can't leave them!" "They will be okay. We will protect them." the girl said. "But..." "No buts. We have to get to safety." Riala said. "Fine... will all of the people her be okay?" I asked, looking at all of the people getting stabbed on the back and fighting. "Yep" Riala lied. "LIAR! I CAN SEE, YOU KNOW!!!" I thought, but said nothing. I looked at all of the Spirit Animals fighting. Will my Spirit Animal fight like that? That would be cool. "Come on!" Riala said. "We have to get you to safety!" I let her drag me somewhere and I closed my eyes. "Please let the people of Zhong be ok..." I prayed.

• Posted at:

#AddictedtoBH6

camelotgirl

Kyrsten's POV: I ran into battle, cursing my luck. Why was I always late for things like this? I saw my fellow Greencloaks all around, Riala protecting a girl with a tiger, Daniel and Spike fighting Zerif. Wait, Zerif? I looked again. Sure enough, it was the slimy little traitor. Sunflash made a yipping sound. I pulled out my knives. "Let's go!" I threw one of my knives in Zerif's direction, then grabbed my staff from my pack. I leapt fully into the fray, Sunflash at my side as we gradually fought our way towards Riala and Aedesip.

• Posted at:

Camelotgirl

Thumbnail avatar

silverwolf255

Bookmarked when I get the chance.  

• Posted at:

SilverWolf25akGoldSparrow25

âœ¯Essy✯

Essy has left the MBs.

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

"Aedy, old friend, I need your eyes!" Riala called to her Spirit Animal as she held out her right hand.  The Woodpecker chirped as he settled into his human's outstretched palm, then quickly hopped to her shoulder.  Both of the bonded pair's eyes began to glow a soft blue as the two scanned the warzone for a safe escape.

"Su-Ji, tell me the names of your parents," Riala said as her eyes darted about.  "My cousins will see to their safety.  Though I cannot guarantee the safety of everyone here, it pains me greatly that I unable.  But, if you come with us to Greenhaven, we can train you, so that you may join us in our crusade . . ."

Before Riala could continue, another Greencloak knocked a Conqueror to the ground, rendering him unconscious.  "Kyrsten!  Thank the Light you've arrived!"

The young brunette flashed a confident grin as she expertly flipped one of her throwing knives around in her hand, using the hilt to knock yet another advancing Conqueror behind her in the forehead.  "Fashionably late, as always."

Aedesip chirped a rattle call and left Riala's shoulder.  Taking to the air, he continued his rattle call and began to fly away.

"Aedy's found a safe path for us to the wall, Kyrsten!  Can you block our escape?"

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Daniel's POV:

Zerif was almost too good for me--almost. Kyrsten and Riala joined the fray one at a time. Zerif saw my attention waver and stabbed. I knocked aside his sword and sliced at his face. Zerif screeched and fell, a bloody slash across his forehead. His jackel leapt at me, but I swung at it and hit it on the head with the hilt of my sword. The jackel crumpled. I turned around and saw Riala, Su-Ji, and their spirit animals fleeing thgrough a small break in the wall while Kyrsten held off several Conquerers. I turned back around and saw a young man and his wolverine attacking. "Spike?" I muttered as they approached. The wolverine leaped. I summoned Spike's strength and punched it. It flew back, cracking a wall. Then it's human swung a sword at me, but I kicked him and he flew back, landing in a pile next to his wolverine. I jumped in front of Kyrsten as someone swung their sword to an unprotected side. I knocked the sword away and kicked the person in the nose, breaking it. As I saw Riala and Kyrsten get on the boat, Spike jumped and  swiped his claws on someone's back. The person crumpled. Then I summoned Spike onto my wrist and ran toward the boat. A couple Conquerers followed me. I jumped at the boat. Then I felt a sharp pain in my back and I fell into the water. I felt Kyrsten grab me and drag me onto the boat as it rowed away.

"He's been shot," I heard Riala say, but then I fell unconscious.

• Posted at:

RP Mastermind

Ruler of the old

Bringer of the new

Daniel Adams

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Name: Gianna Doomaura

Spirit Animal: Jerra, Fox

Appearance: 3'5'' Caucasian Female; orange-red hair, usually up in a ponytail; brown eyes

Personality: At first, Gianna was unsure if she was "up to the challenge" of being a Greencloak.  As she works on her bond with Jerra, however, she realizes she is stronger than she ever believed.

Name: Galee Doomaura

Spirit Animal: Baihu, Tiger

Appearance: 4' Caucasian Female; black hair

Personality: Galee is an introvert.  She mostly keeps to herself or the company of her Clan.  She is quiet and reserved, but is completely devoted to the Greencloak Way.  She is the last to leave a battlefield, and is usually assisting a wounded comrade to safety.

"Galee!  Gianna!" Riala yelled as she rushed towards her comrade.  "Protect our flank!"

The two Doomauran sisters rushed to the side of the boat, hoisting their Crossbows from over their shoulders and taking quick aim.

The older Doomauran tore a strip of cloth from her cape and pressed it onto Daniel's wound.  With her other free hand, she calwed at her shirt, and her eyes quickly grew wide with concern.  "My pouch . . . I don't have any 'Extract!  It must have come loose while we fled Zhong!"

Riala stared hard at both Kyrsten and Su-Ji.  "We need the 'Extract!  Is there any left on the ship?!"

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingdolphin5

My POV:

"Phyllip Truthdancer"

I worked my way to the stage.As i drank the nectar,i tingled.

Just then,the ship rocked.

Why DO We have to do the Nectar Serimony on a boat???I wondered.My family and i was in Zhong when Zerif and his army attacked.I was split up from them.Later,all of us that just turned of age was directed here.I was unsteady,but i finished some of it,saving a little bit,not sure if it would come in handy later.I looked all around,and i finally saw a penguin coming towards me.The Serimony ended abruptly,because we had reports of a greencloak hurt.

I ran up to the deck to see.The greencloak was definately hurt.I saw a Girl trying to heal the greencloak.She asked two other girls if there was any Extract left.I remembered the amount i had left over."Will this help???"

I asked,giving her the Nectar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt

• Posted at:

Y0d@ w1z

Max-"You Better not."

Rusty-"I'm with them..."

Hammy-"I'm Baack!!!"

#Get Better Alissa

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitthunderstorm8

Su-Ji's POV-

"Their names are Sarah and Han! Help them!" I replied to Riala. I looked at the boy getting a nectar ceremony on the boat. It was weird! I wobbled side to side, trying to keep my balence. I gripped on Whisper, too scared to let go. I saw Daniel being shot. I screamed. "OMG!!! SOMEBODY HELP HIM!!!" "We got it, don't worry." somebody said. I said something in Korean. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. I crumpled to the ground, breathing softly. I slightly opened my eyes, and saw a person looking over me. Somebody had gotton into the boat!

• Posted at:

#AddictedtoBH6

Thumbnail avatar

aqualion130

Name: Karter

Spirit Animal: Sage the fox

Appearance: short cropped brown hair, brown eyes and tanned skin.

Personality: Helpful and comperative, but can sometimes have a temper.

Other:

Karter's  POV:

I felt the Sage's energy rush through my body, as my feet left the Zhongoneese shore. I was late in actiion like usual. But, judging from the condition  on the boat, they might need my help. 

I launched myself toward the boat accidently colliding with a little Zhongonese with a tiger. The girl crashed to the floor of the boat. I looked at her with a worried look on face. "Are you ok?"

'Zerif?" The girl's voice was barely a whisper. Zerif? Why would the girl think I was Zerif? 

Before I could reply Ralia interfered, "Karter!" she exclaimed, "What are you doing here"

"Thought you might need my help," I replied proudly.

"Well you sure gave us a heart attack. We thought you might be Zerif or one of the conquerers."

A smile escaped my lip. "Don"t worry. Zerif won't be in action for a while"

• Posted at:

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

tigermermaid18

Please add Merleah in a pov please

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7