How much did you love reading The Evertree?

Thumbnail avatar

growlingwerewolf66

Please note that there will be spoilers from the final book in the Spirit Animal series if you haven't read it yet.

Ok, now enough of all these dots! TIME FOR A FAN-GIRL DISCUSSION FROM THE ONE AND ONLY ME!!!!!!!

Let me start off by SQUEALING OVER THE REILIN KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU READ THAT RIGHT FOKS, THERE IS A REILIN KISS! Ok, calm down Sage, calm down..... HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THERE WAS A REILIN KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yup, I'm a total Reilin shipper. So obviously there was a Reilin kiss and I just need a moment to express my joy. When I read it, I couldn't believe it! I read it, reread it, rereread it, rerereread it, and reread it about a million times before it settled in. THE FEELS PEOPLE, THE FEELS! So now that Reilin is canon, Coneke? There is Coneke moments, but it's not offical yet! BUT REILIN IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok,  think you're all done with hearing me ramble about that, so let's go on!

Dorian.... Let me just start by saying I wasn't excatly thrilled that he replaced Tarik as the groups mentor. WHO ARE YOU JUST SHOWING UP AND REPLACING HIM LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!! Ok, I might have excepted him, if he hadn't died... Yes everyone, he dies. The Keeper of Maps dies! One thing I hate about him, HE DOESN'T LIKE THE FACT THAT MAYA, ABEKE, CONOR, AND ROLLAN FED THESE POOR HOMELESS CHILDREN! Sure, it did atract attention, but the kids!!!!! Oh and Monte, Finn, Lishay, Maya, Kalani all return! Some are just mentioned, but they return!

Anyways, let me just say how happy I was when Tellun cures Meilin! Who would have thought that Tellun was the cure all along! Oh how happy that moment was for the four and me! And then Rollan kissed Meilin! Ok, I think you all know there is a Reilin kiss by now, if you don't, you skipped quite a lot.

Now let me just say, I'm skipping around in the book, not going in order. So some thing s might make no sense, just so you know.

Now time to get to Conor's dream. I really thought that they were going to loose their spirit animals! Especially when Tellun said he didn't think the Great Beasts would survive the battle! You have no idea how hard I cried! I actually cried a lot in the book. 

Shane... It despises me to even say his name. Form now on forth he shall be known as Shame! Ok, well Shame is indeed in the book along with Zerif... *Gasps* I just realized we don't know what happens to Zerif! He must go! But back to Shame. He does indeed care for Abeke, but Abeke has lost her faith in him. She actually duels him and he doesn't fight I actually was cheering her on silenty. Abeke bears up Shame, he goes as the four's prisoner to the Evertree, he fights Kovo, and runs away like the  coward he is in the end.

Speaking of Kovo, I find hm funny. Like if he was good, he would be the Great Beast's comedian. Sure he's cruel in all, but I still found him funny. That's just my opinion though. He does go behind Shame's back, nearly crushes Abeke, and many other things. Still, I find him funny.

Now for my last thing before I have to go, even though there is SO much more I wanna talk about! I'll write some more things later. So the final thing I wanna talk about his how much the four change! Conor becomes more of a leader and is no longer the sheep boy we all knew and loved. Abeke looses trust in others and becomes inraged with Shame. Rollan becomes so much more serious it's scary and Meilin becomes more calm and actually lets a whole new her show! Or old her, probably a part of her she hardly shows.

And all the lovely laughs at the end. I couldn't help laugh with joy from how beautiful it was! And then I cried with joy. 

I know I said tha t was gonna be it, but I have to add this last thing! The reunion. It was beautiful I cried so hard from how happy I was. Conor reunited with his family, Abeke seeing her family and her father appericating her, actually appericating her! And Rollan reuniting with his free mother. Then Meilin, with no reunion. Rollan tells her to come over and so does Abeke and Conor and Meilin is shy, actually shy! Aidana pulling her into a hug and the others joining, it was such a beautiful thing to read.

There is so much more I can talk about, like the REILIN KISS! Oh, wait, I already talked about that. Well, I could talk about that forever! Now if you have just barely noticed even though I've said it many times, this is filled wit spoilers! Please don't get mad at me for posting this, I tried to warn you. Anyways, read The Evertree and don't forget to always remain Weird and Random!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sage

RANDOM is what we are.

(Like this sig for an example.)

Embrace the WEIRDNESS, it's the part of you that's YOU.

#SomethingNew

#LoveAStory

#Weird&Random

#ReilinForeverAndAlways

#Coneke

#Books

#Wolves

#ChocolatePie

#Tarik&Lumeo

12/26/13

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

I know! THE WHOLE BOOK. WITH THE FEELS. I was totally rooting Abeke on too. AND THE REILIN KISS.

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to! (hopefully soon) I'll come back later after I read it and post. :/

• Posted at:

~Phoenix 

"When life throws you lemons, squirt juice in it's eye."

#ReilinForeverAndAlways

I'm a:

RainWing

Demigod

Greencloak.

Feel free to send me friend requests! :3

Thumbnail avatar

fearlesslion226

I am shocked. So shocked... SO SHOCKED! My jaw is dropped open and it will be for the rest of the minute. 

SOOOO SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!

#Reilin forever

• Posted at:

Annika

Rainbow Wolf

Greencloak

Moonlight the Nightwing

Ravenclaw member

Daughter of Athena

Emberflame of ShadowClan

~Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain,

but you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain.~

Thumbnail avatar

growlingwerewolf66

THE EVERTREE!

• Posted at:

Sage

RANDOM is what we are.

(Like this sig for an example.)

Embrace the WEIRDNESS, it's the part of you that's YOU.

#SomethingNew

#LoveAStory

#Weird&Random

#ReilinForeverAndAlways

#Coneke

#Books

#Wolves

#ChocolatePie

#Tarik&Lumeo

12/26/13

Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

I'm kinda iffy with Serious Rollan. Funny, Carefree Rollan was better.

BUT OMG THE REI

• Posted at:

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

Thumbnail avatar

fightingmonkey323

I loved this book. Besides, Now we know what fall of the beasts means, cause all the great beasts died. pretty cool

• Posted at:

I AM THE SAMURIWARRIORWIZARDDEMIGODMAGICIANSHAPERDRAGONRIDERCLUEHUNTERKEEPERRETALIENTSHADOWCHARMER!!!

I AM LDS and proud of it.

Give me steak or give me death

I like dogs. A lot. 

I will defend my home and people against threats.

#embark

#puppiesrcool

Thumbnail avatar

lynxdolphin124

It ended awesomely.  I love this ships...REILAN KISS,IT WAS MAGICAL!

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Lena!

I love doors!

If you fall, I'll catch you

If you cry, I'll be a shoulder for you

Thumbnail avatar 359cd25658

sunsetwolf14

LOL.

That sounds a little like how its gonna be with me and my BF

• Posted at:

Who are you?

My friends call me Sofa, my character goes by Freja. You know who I am to you, but this is who I am to me

I am a GREENCLOAK

I am DRAGONBORN

I am the INQUISITOR

an ARK Survivor

an ASSASSIN

an ALPHA WOLF

But that's not all...

Thumbnail avatar

wolfhound360

Reilin 4eva!!! :D

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7833e4fc04

dragonwolf1522

I read most of this from leaked sentences, so I already knew about the:

Reilin kiss

Abeke rejecting Shane (You're my only friend, I'm so sorry; Well I'm sorry too because you mean nothing to me)

Suka grabbing Gerathon

Ninani and Essix attacking Halawir

There was a Greencloak with a horned owl

And I learned from another post that Rollan is reunited with Aidana, so I am not surprised that the rest are  reunited with their families too.

Is Dorian the one with the horned owl? Also, "Dorian" is a musical term. I wonder if Marie Lu plays an instrument?

I am totally in shock now that I get to get TOTGB, Book of Shanes 1-2, AND EVERTREE!!!! ON FRIDAY!!! THAT'S TOMARROW!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hyperventilates*

• Posted at:

Lillia

...We all wear masks... either on our faces or over our hearts.-Godot

Outcome is secondary...Resolve... determines the value of your life. -Waka

Ace Attorney/Kingdom Hearts/Okami/Ghost Trick/Zelda

AquaxTerra (Kingdom Hearts) is OTP

Christian

Okay! Finally read the Evertree! I tried to read it in one day, but every few chapters, I kept getting a terrible case of feels that I had to put the book down and fangirl it out.  

The Evertree is probably my favorite book in the series(so far!). I stayed up late reading it, and cried twice. It was just so EPIC. THE FEELS!!! I'm very satisfied with the ending. I always knew the Conquerors weren't ALL bad; the Greencloaks had wiped them from the maps and Stetriol had to suffer the bonding sickness. So technically, BOTH sides won, which is great, because I didn't want the Conquerors destroyed for something that wasn't entirely their fault.

The whole book was GREAT! I LOVED IT!

• Posted at:

~Phoenix 

"When life throws you lemons, squirt juice in it's eye."

#ReilinForeverAndAlways

I'm a:

RainWing

Demigod

Greencloak.

Feel free to send me friend requests! :3

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

REILIN REILIN REILIN REILIN REILIN REILIN REILIN REILIN REILIN

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar d5c54ae4e8

wizarddragon1183

I haven't read the Evertree yet but from the spoilers I am going to feels some serious feels. P.S. Can anyone post the full book case it will take me a while to find a store that hasn't sold out already.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

I am gonna miss Ninani and Gerathon, though.

• Posted at:

eve

#RelinForverandalways! I cried so much!

• Posted at:

Relin Relin Relin Relin. Relin forever and always

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ebda723aa4

tigercat4777

Rollan and Meilen kissed? Why

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 610dc5e752

jadeseeker27

*cough* MEIBEKE *cough cough*

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{Genderfluid!}

Beauty comes in all forms. It's not just external; it's internal as well. - Alessia Cara

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

Thumbnail avatar 07737ec0af

bluelion2206

O-M-Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best book ever! Totally saw reilin coming!!

when is conbeke!!!!!!!

• Posted at: