Thumbnail avatar 284a74849d

wavelight4

Hi Abeke! Where I came from, it was hot out, but nobody cared.

One thing, are there such thing as a cobra spirit animal?   Please  write back.                                                       

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar

tigercake36

i have a spirit animal at my house watching me weirdly lol

• Posted at:

Join ththunderclan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

dogcrazy62

Have you seen the other Four Fallen?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cleverwolf103

Hello Abeke,

I'm Brooke Moonshadow, from a country far from Erdas called Uridia. In Uridia, there is the smal village Aria, which is where I lived. It's a beautiful place with farms and some woods here and there. Mercy, my spirit animal fox, has been gesturing to my table to tell me to answer you. She is a curious little creature, though I'm still surprised that I'm a Keeper at all! Your story about Okaihee in Nilo sounds wonderful. Hopefully, I will journey there one day. I can see that Mercy is pacing back and forth now, so I guess she wants to continue exploring. i shall await another letter from you.

Sincerely,

Mercy and Brooke Moonshadow

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

artseal18

Hi Abeke, I just started and don't know many people.  But, I will tell you my story.

I lived in a small mountain village, so small barely anybody knows about it.  Anyway, I was going to the big city, and unlike other people,  my animal found me!  I'm not quite sure how it happened, but here is my best guess.

I was crossing the road, when, suddenly, a cart was charging strait for me!!!!!!!!!  At the last second, Mitzi here jumped in front of me, toppling me out of the way!  Turns out there were small amounts of the necter in the water, just enough to make us find each other.

• Posted at:

Julie Moonsong

Books rule!

Writing rocks!

Dragons

Kelpies

Sulkies

and other mythical creatures.

Thumbnail avatar

midnightwolf305

lol

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

tigertiger1015

Hi! I'm Rachel, and Uraza sounds interesting!

I am10 years old, I'm in 5th grade, and I love animals! I hope that in a year I will get to

have either a cyote, or a fox. Oh! of course I mean from the necter.

Please write back!

• Posted at:

hi you look like a nice guy cool i wish i had a wolf bye.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

sapphiredragon486

I have read the book. It's pretty awesome.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a9bd8f6372

poseidonmerman49

hey peeps. sup? thats how people act when their 'cool' ugh. im nooooooooot lik them- i just act, well, normal, i guess. so, abeke, right? i wish i had a leprad, lepord, leporad, ugh!!!!!!! how do u spell it?! oh, well. nobody gets everything right. including u, abeke! dont feel bad about that incedent with siding with the bad side. i would have done it, too!bye.

• Posted at:

Y'all can call me Kendra. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to Spirit Animals, despite what some of my characters might say, because I was hacked a while ago and they deleted all my guys. :/

So, yeah...friend me! I love chatting. :)

Thumbnail avatar a9bd8f6372

poseidonmerman49

ok, you want my story? well, i was hunting, and i was so bad at it!!!!! then, someone came running to me and told me it was my nectar cerimony.....i was so surpised, then i realized i had forgotten!!!!!!!!!!! when i finally caught a puny rabbit, i hurried to the ceramony.everyone was staring!!! it was emmbaresing. when i drank the nectar it was lik.... well, fantastic. unlike everything else i had ever tasted. then, suddenly, Lucky came! he ran tward me so fast, i thought i was going to die! lol. yes, i did see diana, and read about shane.

• Posted at:

Y'all can call me Kendra. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to Spirit Animals, despite what some of my characters might say, because I was hacked a while ago and they deleted all my guys. :/

So, yeah...friend me! I love chatting. :)

Thumbnail avatar

eagledog159

Hi i'm Sera Stormfur and before i sipped the nectar of Ninani i lived somewhere northof Erdas in the mountains they were steep and the water ran wild, it was only a short distance from the main port on horse back. Many years before my father slipped and hasnt gone hunting or gathering since. So i had to provide for my family. The day before my eleventh birthday i slipped down the icy track and was caught hanging on to a crumbling, slippery cliff. I had no idea how to get back up. Suddenly the ice gave way and i plummeted to what i thought certain death. But suddenly i stopped falling! I looked up to see a girl with a spear extended when shepulled me back up she told me her name was avril. The next day weboth summoned spirit animals. My fox Mithra and her komodo dragon Strider.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dancingbull103

I've seen her and she isn't nice

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1d186a332d

tigerwolf543

Can you tell me about Uraza? I love big cats, so magic cats are awesome!

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

life. i won't be on for a while guys.

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis92

LOL but I dont know what you are talking about

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

I don't remember how i got here..... all i know is that one min i was hunting and the next min i was with phantom and whats-her-name. i come from where ever the loeperd comes from. i think tey did something to my memory.....

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwerewolf841

I think you know the answer to this question... How do you get your spirit animals. Please reply and be my freind Olivia

• Posted at:

Please I need a friend who loves wolves

Thumbnail avatar

cobradragon1086

Hi, Abeke. I am Nicol Poisonhunter. My father is the emperor of Amaya. On my eleventh birthday my mom sent me to the training part of the palace. There I found a magnificent brand new bow inscribed with the words “Fang will protect you, guide you, and train you, Nicol.” Upon seeing this I smiled, as Fang was a well believed-in Great Beast. I took the bow and went hunting. After I shot a sika deer, a whip snake, 5 black bears, and 7 brown bears, I started heading home, only to be ambushed by Keith. I reached for my bow and arrows, only to find I was out. After Keith told me what was going on, I agreed to go with him to the Greencloaks. Then, as expected, I summoned a spirit animal. The part that was unexpected was I had summoned Fang!!! P.S. Yes, I have met Drina. She is a JERK!!!

TO: ABEKE

• Posted at:

i so todally lik yor lettr

nyssa,california

9,4th grade

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

puppyhorse52

Hi im sami

what is uraza like? is she sweet, stuburn? hope to speak to you soon.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

blackdragon2382

Dear Abeke,

My name is Gillian, and I came from Georgia. My spirit animal is a fox, and her name is Midnight. I have two brothers, a sister, and someone who I hope is about to become my sister. We are even expecting a baby from her and Chris, my eldest brother! I am super excited to be an aunt! My yougest brother Alex is freaked out though. He's like that. All smart and perfect until real life slaps him in the face. My sister, lucy just went off to college, and Martha's really worried and wants her home. She's Lucy's mom and my stepmom, but I accept her. My dad's into discgolf and watching baseball, and so is Alex. My real mom is where I spend most of the year. she is with a woman named Serena and they are who I go to for school stuff like concerts. Speaking of which I LOVE music! I am in my school band and play the baritone (mini tuba). Well thanks for caring about my life!                                     

• Posted at:

BlackDragon2362

Thumbnail avatar

artemisdragon279

I'm not good at writing stories.I can't concentrate becuase Rangi keeps nuzzling my writing hand.I'll do my best.I lived in a tiny village near the mountains.My Dad,my Mom, my brother Will and I lived in a normal house near the center of the village.The night before my necter ceremony,I was sent to deliver a letter to Aunt Zena.Aunt Zena lives beyond the village in the woods.While I was walking there one of those huge,tainted bears attacked me.Keith whisked me away.We traveled over night.When we got there in the morning,I had my necter ceremony.The necter tasted like sweet honey,freshly made.The sky brightned,a warm glow landed next to me.It was Rangi.From there my adventure began.There,that's my story.I have to go,Rangi's biting on my hand. He's hungry.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

tigertiger1015

Rache: Hi! I really want to meet Uraza! I'm Rache , and my Spirit Animal is a fox. I'm in 5th grade, and I originally live in Colorado, but I moved into Erdas. You are so lucky to have friends like Shane, but I can see in the future that you will regrer 90/100 of it. Be carefull!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

artemisdragon279

Greencloaks,

I'm Willa,my tiger,Redd,has a mind of his own.Right now we're working on the passive state.It's not going so well.Alright,more about me,less about Redd.Redd just bit me!ANYWAY,I lived with my mom and three siblings,Ray,Maggy and Erike.My Dad got captured by the Ravens.Yeah, tragic.The day I turned eleven,Ravens put fire to our house.In the flames,I lost track of everyone.Keith was looking for me.By the time he found me,I was covered in scorch marks and coughing ash.We traveled to Greenhaven.I tasted the nectar.The sky turned orange.I saw a black streak land next to me.The next thing I know,I'm a Greencloak going on quests.

Gotta go! Redd's eyeing a bird to closely. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cobraeagle234

hi abeke and uraza

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

twilightphoenix216

Awww man you are the coolest character ever! But  im just small town hazil glodendagger........my family makes glolden daggers!

so hi to abeke and uraza

• Posted at:

first post .............. spirt animals are soooooooo cool

Thumbnail avatar f430b83704

amberdragon664

do you like to read?

do you like to write?

OR BOTH?                  

WELL, GO HERE:

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/2042

• Posted at:

Call me 666

Join author central, and read The Conrell Clan (both on the forums)

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/1799

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/2042

Inkheart is awesome!

Thumbnail avatar

eaglecat109

Dear Abeke,

The Greencloaks took me away and gave me Nectar.

That's all I know.

• Posted at:

I am just nobody.

But they all lie to me and say I am someone.

I have no name.

They just give me one.

I am not Marked.

I just got a spirit animal.

I am a legend.

I am a prodigy.

I am a champion.

No.

I am nobody.

Thumbnail avatar

heroinelion1

Abeke, i'm from  Nilo just like you! It has only been a few months since my necter ceremoney,and i'm so greatful that i summoned my spirit animal fox Destiny. As most Greencloaks it's your responsibility to protect and watch all over Erdas,and yes i have incountered Shane's sister Drina.Destiny likes to explore,be creative,and stealthy. She's healthy and strong! sincerely, Desta Goldenheart and Destiny Good luck Greencloaks.   Hale Erdas! 

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

and i think i've met her......grr! yup, she did something to my memory........

• Posted at:

Hello Abeke I am an orhan and I ran away from the orhanage.I ended up in the city homeless,hungry,and cold.Then I met a kind man who took me in.He took great care of me.He let me sleep in his daughter's room because she was married.Then one day a stranger rode into town asking all the children how old they were.When he asked me how old I was I replied eleven.Then he said I was old enough to drink the Nectar. When I drank the Nectae there was a flash then a fox appered beside me.

From Juliet

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

hummusdolphin9

Hi Abake & Uraza!

My story: Hello. My

• Posted at:

MY BROTHER SAYS I'M AN ALIEN

CALL ME ESTELLE (pronounced eh-stehl)

I AM A NERD AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

SO WHAT IF I'VE NEVER EATEN FRIED CHICKEN? 

tigerwolf543

i like the panda. Rollan is just jeliso of you!

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

ok now i remember

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

it was the Neter thing, and it was my turn. my brother had just gone back to his sit. i was called up. the Neter tasted diven! there was a rumbling sound and Phantom appeared! She at first tryed to bit a greencloak. i had to pull her away. then i was swept away, and i started to here. we were attacked. the greencloak i was with was hurt badly. Phantom chased them off, but not before the greencloak's spirit animal was killed. i will remember that day forever. i had to go on without the greencloak. but it was not scary, not like the time i caught Olavn in his study without his coffe! i still have nightmares. i will tell more after i stop have nightmares of him without coffe! i need to go. Phantom is biting my hand. back to training! OW! let me pry her teeth out of a hand!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

amberspring19

im from nilo  everyone hated me so i left...........

• Posted at:

Eh why do you even care?

im a girl who makes songs....

and reads alot............

and only has like 1...2...3.. yes 3 friends

Big deal 

call me fish

i play clubpenguin

Thumbnail avatar

hummusdolphin9

my name is Rubi. This is my story:Im from a TINY town in eura. One day i was practing swordplay in my back yard and Keith suprised me. I mean  REALLY  suprised me. I was Just about to nock the dummy's head off when he said hello. I  jumped a foot in the air, flew backwards and landed on the dummys head. " ARE YOU  CRAZY????" I shouted. " Uh... no." he said. I'm here to take you to the necter ceremony." "who arranged that with you?" i said . "your father." Then we walked for 3 days and i drank the necter and ended up here.

• Posted at:

MY BROTHER SAYS I'M AN ALIEN

CALL ME ESTELLE (pronounced eh-stehl)

I AM A NERD AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

SO WHAT IF I'VE NEVER EATEN FRIED CHICKEN? 

Thumbnail avatar

dancingmonkey157

I have not seen Drina becuase i just started playing and I finished my book so I am not used to playing anymore. I still play though. I think she is stoping the greencloaks too,I heard in the book. I think she is really mean.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

birdathena45

Hi Abeke! My name is Harmonie Lightinglifter, and I'm from Eura. I also have my tiger artemis with me. 

The Greencloaks took me because they said I had a rare gife and they were right, but before that I was hunter and the only child of my family in Eura. I truly mis them and I hope when this war is over I can go see them again, until then I guess I have to train.

• Posted at:

HarmonieLightinglifter the keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 52b5e922bf

elfwolf78

dear abeke,

how are you?how is uraza?i am just fine.so is lucky,my spirit animal.lucky is a fox.

do you want to hear a true,silly story? o.k.,here it goes.so i was going upstairs for

some socks.i checked my bed for socks.i saw a lump.i touched it . it said,"mrrow!" i picked up pika,my kitty cat.i put her on the ground.silly,isn't it?  i have a question.

how can i make another greencloak? i want to but i forget how. thanks!

Love,Abbie

• Posted at:

I am... Here. :l