Thumbnail avatar

chickendragon104

SPIRIT ANIMALS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY SPIRIT ANIMAL A LOT!!!!!!! opps I think it was stuck on caps lock.......

;D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar

chickendragon104

well im scottish,danish and lattin and i think wolfs are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LETTER!!!!!!

PS: opps it was stuck on caps lock....

;D  

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfred112

My name is donika and i live in the country side i am always ready for an aventure and love wolves and foxs manily foxs the day before i was taken my sister emma had a flu we had enough money to cure her but she was not geting well when i was going to the greenlocks my head was buzzing with the image of a fox i guess the fox could see me but when he came i felt like,like rare bond bewteewn girl and fox just started. And i have heard that my sister is geting better and now i amn where i am and that is my story

• Posted at:

HELLO THERE    YOU ARE SO WEIRED JUST JOCKING TROLL FACE LOL

Thumbnail avatar

cupcakecobra23

You and Uraza are my favorite!!! 

• Posted at:

If you find a library let me know.

Thumbnail avatar

mermaiddolphin267

Dear Abeke,

Before I joined the Greencloaks, I was like any girl in Erdas. I worked hard to make a living. Then my father asked if I wanted to summon a spirit animal. I couldn't say no.

When I drank the Nectar, I felt like I was replaced with a whole new life. Then there was a flash of a blining light. Then I saw a tiger.

Now here I am. Me and Lyra the tiger. My life never gotten better. Thank you Abeke.

Fondly,

Taryn

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixazure21

My name is Levi, and I live in a small farming town in Utah.  Nobody really seems to be able to call spirit animals, so they hate anyone who does.  Though I did once know a guy who called a horse.  Anyway, when I turned eleven I did the ceremony.  I was scared, I didn't want to be shunned by all my friends.  But sure enough, there was a blinding light and Zipper appeared.  A beautiful orange fox.  Though I love Zipper, I lost every one of my friends that day.  The greencloaks came and just the right time, and I did the oath.  Thank you, greencloaks.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixazure21

Hello, my name is Akiba Silverprince.  I come from a small farming town in Eura.  Nobody seems to be able to call a spirit animal there, so they hate anyone who can.  Though I once did meet a man who called a horse.  Well, when I turned eleven, I did the ceremony.  The nectar tasted horrible, like cantalope juice.  (I hate cantalopes.)

I just knelt there, hoping nothing would come, I wanted to have friend after this.  Suddenly the sick feeling I had increased tenfold.  I doubled over.  Slowly looking up, I saw a fox in front of me.  That was Zipper.  I lost every one of my friends that day, but the greencloaks came and saved me.  

Thank you,

Akiba

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

eaglephoenix178

I lived with my dad a skilled warrior. His spirit animal  was a lion.He is in a battle now I'm worry about my dad.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

vulcanbee5

Oh wow

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonzeus708

My story is that my mother was a greencloak that made necter. On the day of the necter thing, my small town was hit by 3 tornados all at once. Very few escaped and I was not one of them. The tornado took me too the Greencloak Castle and I was given the necter. That's how I ended up with Draco the Tiger.

Oh well time to get practing.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

Dear Abeke,

I come from Eura. It is the best place in Erdas! I have a little brother, Leon, and a mother; there are no other girls in the family.

My father is a candlestick maker, but he has also trained me in combat. He says I am a wonder at handling a bow!

Then came the day or the Nectar ceremony. I woke up, did my morning routine, and heard a knock on the door.

It was a Greencloak! He told me his name was Keith, and that I needed to pack my bags. We had a long journey ahead of us.

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

Thumbnail avatar

mermaiddolphin267

Dear Abeke and Uraza,

My name is Erika Moonsword. I'm a little new to Erdas, but I'm staring to like it. My friend Lyra the tiger is here too. She might like to meet up with Uraza sometime. They look alike a little bit. I'm sending this letter to you because I want to answer your question. Before the Greencloaks came to get me, I was a country girl that lived near Okaihee where you lived. It always seemed to be hot every day. I worked hard to get though the drought. The water hole near our home was almost gone! Water was very sacarce. We were starting to move away, but my father said that we should stay and try to make best of it. So that is when the hardest job of my life was at it's start. I had to make sure the crops would not dry out. Every day I had to go to the water hole and water the plants. Then a week later, the Greencloaks came and they had a bowl of Nectar with them. I am eleven, so I took a sip. To me, it tasted like bitter water mixed with honey. Then out of nowhere, a tiger appered. Now I am the Keeper living in Greenhaven. This is no the hardest job ever. Do you have some advice?

Fondly, Erika  Moonsword

P.S. Yes, I've met Shane and Drina:)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

fangsfangs199

hi abeke i m sarah. my spirit animal is my lovely tiger scarlett. she acts just like uraza but she is calm and quiet she also sound like a real mother. she needs care so i do that care my scarlett love sadventures we go on and we free animals to if you wANT WE CAN TRADE SPIRIT ANIMALS BUT I LOVE SCARLETT SO SAY I LIKE URAZA TO URAZA BYE ABEKE

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

commanderhistory10

Hey, I like the 39 clues.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar d1d9026d1e

horsedragon273

I replyed the other day, and I wanted to say that the diddle tick was nice. :)

• Posted at:

" Jean? I don't remember learning a move called suicidal blockhead..."- Connie Springer, 104th training corps, Attack On Titan

Thumbnail avatar

lightlynx23

I am from Eura, my home was in the mountainous regions. I used to build castles with my brother, only with sticks and stones.I was also trained by my father how to defend myself,because the mountains were filled with danger. He taught me mostly how to use axes , spears , staffs , swords , crossbows , maces , and bows. 

When I had my nectar ceremony, there were 3 others ahead of me.

I knew that the first person to drink the nectar was the most likely to get a spirit animal,

but, surprisingly, the first didn't get one. I knew I was least likely to get a spirit animal, because I was last.

But when I sipped, I saw a flash, then came Rogue out of nowhere. That's when the greencloaks took me,

and also when I joined them.

from, Rogue.

from, Kass

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cakecake1418

hi i came from nilo and my tiwn sis and i drank the necter and a penguin and a tiger came out               the      end

• Posted at:

Hi Urazi and abeke.My spirit animal is a kornando dragon!!!!!!

Best of luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Puppyjade95

• Posted at:

PUPPYJADE95

Thumbnail avatar

sapphirearrow23

hey uraza in the new book HUNTED will conner be the main person in the book and plz tell abeke

• Posted at:

horsedragon273

I saw Drina to. So far I have posted 3 times.

• Posted at:

" Jean? I don't remember learning a move called suicidal blockhead..."- Connie Springer, 104th training corps, Attack On Titan

horsedragon273

This is my 4th post. I've also collected Uraza's tailsman.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

stormcat49

I have lived in Zhong for most of my life. One day I was walking in the bamboo forest when I ran into a tanuki and whip snake. They were in control of the Conquerors. The whip snake bit me. Keith had been looking for me, and he saw the tanuki and whip snake. He freed both of them and took me to Olvan and Lenori. I drank the Nectar and then I summoned Destiny, my fox. I was taken to Greenhaven, where I became a Greencloak.

Quin Icestorm

Destiny signed too, her's is the paw print.

• Posted at:

Courage is not simply one of the virtues,

but the form of every virtue at the testing point

-C.S. Lewis-

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

Hi, read the book. It's awesome.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfunicorn53

I am from where u are from. But it was sad 2 leave i miss my family so much.

• Posted at:

Greencloaks look good in green.

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

Hello, I read the book, it's awesome. MUST HAVE NEXT BOOK! Confusing how their using a different author.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

Hello, I'm Aiden.

I came from Zhong, pretty good place too. My tiger, Artemis, is sleeping, as always. I train with her 2 or 3 times a day. Please accept my friend request.

When I summoned Artemis, I thought that me and him weren't gonna get along. But I'm wrong. Me and Artemis have been on at least 30 quests.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

I have a friend named Connor. He's just like you, and he does love dogs.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

I love pandas. It's awesome how Jhi can heal minor wounds. I LOVE PANDAS!!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

Hmm, gotta send me a picture of that, Rollan. I totally want to see it. (Don't let Jhi and Melein.)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cupcakecobra23

You are my favorite, Abeke.

• Posted at:

If you find a library let me know.

Thumbnail avatar

dawnfuschia24

what in the world are you talking about?!? i'm puting in random emos !!!  yes.. that was one by one....

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

eagleloki15

hello abeke

i am having lots of fun thankyou for the letter

from ella

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 626454c8ef

dragoncobra342

G'day Abeke and Uraza

Your my favourite ones from the book. My sister read the book alittle and asked me something, the question was does Abeke like shane, I wasn't so sure... well do you?

• Posted at:

G'day.

Thumbnail avatar

eaglephoenix154

Hey Abeke,

This is my story.

Tears drain from my eyes, the first time in many years.Nobody cared. Nobody turned to see the eleven year old crying in the corner. Nobody. I have always been treated this way, never seen, never heard.Unknown to my parents, completely. But now was the worst.

I got up and willed myself to stop. I shouldn't be crying anyway. I'd look like a baby. Especially to them. I turned and jumped onto the sacks in the corner next to the window, looking. Listening. They were leaving on the crippled horses, without me, escaping danger, with all the food, and my brothers. Good. I hurried to the back door, and found the tacks in the corner.Revenge.This time they will pay.

Spreading them with careful ease, around their most prized possessions and all doorways, and grabbing more hazards and spreading them, she had a decent trap set up.Time to leave, for good.Smashing the window,I jumped out and ran down the cobbled streets, arms flailing, But aware of a guy on my left, who produced a coyote and ran after me. Never stopping, i jumped onto a stone fence, and into the town square. Thousands of people were there. I halted and watched, waiting. Three kids, one the earls son devin, the smiths daughter, Abby, and Conor, at their nectar ceremony. I know my guardians would never let me taste nectar, let alone smell it.But still, no time to waste, the coyote was gaining. I ran as fast as my legs would take me, over the crates and cages of animals, and onto someones HEAD! i jumped down quickly but he stopped me before i could run. He wore armour and a beautiful emerald green cloak that hung gracefully over his broad shoulders. He looked young, like at least 16."Come with me, i won't harm you".I instantly trusted the stranger, at least it was getting away from coyote-guy.When i looked back he was stalking off inot the distance, swearing his head off.

• Posted at:

Through Erdas we roam.

Through good times and bad.

We stand strong.

We are the Greencloaks!

Thumbnail avatar

wolfsecret9

No I haven't met Shane's sister. I just started the game and the internet was terrible that day!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

horsehawk87

Spirit Animals is like so totally AWESOME! If you agree put a Smiley face and a Pawprint!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

secrethunter4

Lol Artemis Fowl and Brotherband Chronicles (book 2!)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

secrethunter4

Well, I used to be a ordinary boy in all of Erdas. Then, the nectar ceremony came. I was so excited! But, I knew i probably wouldn't get a Spirit Animal. My dad was there- the one who taught me how to fight, how to use a sword and bow- My mother was there, and my sister was there. My sister had already performed the ceremony before. She got a humming bird. As I walked closer to the Nectar, I became more and more nervous. A Greencloak was holding it. Mary was her name, I believe. She was always like a shadow in this town. Never said much. She handed me the small vile containing the Nectar. "One sip," She said. I took the vile. Took a small sip. A warmness grew from inside. It tasted like spring, my mom's chili, and something amazing that I couldn't identify. All the sudden there was a bright flash. I rubbed my eyes. There was a fox standing right by me, looking at me. At first I didn't know what happened. Then.... I knew it was my Spirit Animal. The town cheered. I smiled. The fox jumped up and licked my face. The warm feeling went away. I knew he was a boy. And his name was Artemis. I noticed another Greencloak in the small crowd. It was Keith. He stepped up to me. "I have seen you fight and train with your father. Lenori forsaw a vision about you, Keeper." The words struck me like a slap. He's been watching me and father? I thought. I stood there, staring into oblivion. Finally came out; "Keeper?" I asked. "I'll explain on the way. For now, come with me"

We took a two-day trip to Olvan. "Ah, Keeper, this is Lenori- Indicating to her- she forsaw you coming. But, before we explain further, the world is in danger. We need heroes like you. Will you join the Greencloaks?" He asked enthusiastically. "Uhhhm..." I wasn't sure. "Let me think it over for a bit," I said. After a few minutes of thinking, I made a decision. "I'll join. If you think you need me." I said. "Excellent!" Keith, Olvan, and Lenori said together.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldnebula23

I come from Amaya. My brother Prater and I used to play in the jungles when we were little. After work in the markets we would venture into the jungles (without our godfather Vigilem's permission of course). It was our special place where time seemed to stop and all troubles would fly away with the Great Falcon Essix himself. In those days we would role play adventures whether it be finding the great tree of treasure or saving the jungle from the evil Stipes, also known as Log Lord. We would also play other games like Hide-and-seek, Jungle races, dueling (with thick sticks) and archery. As we got older the role-playing blew away with the leaves but the competitions never did. Instead we became more competitive and as we became more competitive the games were transformed to fit our edge. The sticks we used to duel now became actual swords we bought from Laminas, the village blacksmith and one of the few females to take up the industry. We also carved larger bows and fashioned our own spears. While hide-and-seek didn't change I would always suggest moderations but Prater knew the moderations were so that I would win. He always seemed to read my thoughts with my facial expressions alone, sometimes even before I knew what I was thinking.

In the month before Prater's scheduled nectar ceremony we sulked out of our house when Vigilem was asleep late at night. Prater lit took two logs from our fire, one for me and the other for him. Fast as a cheetah we dashed into the night to the jungles. At the lining I drew my sword out from an old rotting log and Prater scurried up a thin trunked tree to grab his bow and bag of arrows hanging from a drooping leaf. After hoisting the bow on his shoulder and tying the bag to his belt Prater leapt from the tree and landed gracefully on the ground like a crow. His landing was quite sudden and looking at where he leapt I became unhinged.

"What is the matter with you?" I hissed, "You are going to need your neck for your ceremony and it will do you no good when it's broken!" Plucking cobwebs from his curly ash-coloured hair Prater looked up at me and grinned.

"What is the matter with you, flame head? You are starting to sound like Vigilem." Prater replied. I took some time to think about what to say to the boy spitting on his hands to clean off cobwebs. At the same time I wondered when he was going to stop calling me flame head. Finally I forced the words out.

"My dearest apologies brother but I am nervous for you. Your nectar ceremony is in less than a month."

"Hm, maybe that's why I'm not as nervous as Vigilem says I should be." Prater contemplated as he tightened the string on his bow, "You need not worry Paloma, all I do at the ceremony is drink the nectar. Even if I do summon a spirit animal, which is unlikely, I will be alright with the Green Cloaks. You know I can shoot, duel and I know the characteristics of almost all of the plants of Erdas." He gave me a confident grin but I still had worries deep inside the chasms of my stomach. As Prater walked away I once again squeezed the words out.

"Prater, what the Green Cloaks do is dangerous business. The Conquerors would not hesitate to kill anyone let alone a boy your age."

Prater let out a hearty laugh, "The Conquerors? Do not speak to me of those fools. They probably wear those thick helmets to hide their bald heads, unsightly faces and rotting teeth." I took one step back; I was in disbelief that he would throw his words around so recklessly.

"Be careful of what rolls off your tongue!" I whispered. Prater rolled his eyes.

"Like you don't talk about the conquerors like that." He muttered.

"No! Not in the dark of night when one can sneak up on you!" I exclaimed. As soon as I said what I have said I drove my sword into my mother's old scabbard. This sheath was made from the metals of Jano Rion of Zhong, a far distant land. Etched on the throat was my mother's name, "Matris Amissae EmeraldNebula". I longed to see my parents, I still do, and I would at least like to know their whereabouts. As did Prater, he was five the year they disappeared, I was only two.

Onward we ventured on into the thicket. We continued to march until we reached a large white stone deformed by acid rain. There I grabbed my bow and arrows from a hole at the bottom of the stone and Prater, with all his might pulled our father's sword out of a small wedge between the stone and a thick tree. As the two of us strolled along the vegetation I wondered what Prater was thinking. Unlike me, my brother was very difficult to read, he could tell the truth but use the body language of a liar and he could lie with a smile that coerced others into believing what he says is true. Was he nervous under that monkey smile mask? Or was he feeling what he said he felt?

As we brushed through the branches, without touching them with our torches of course, the two of us reached a clearing of flat land made of mossy grass decorated with colourful flowers, surrounded by thick vegetation. In the rear were large wooden circles with targets painted on them covered in holes made by millions of arrows and spears. In front of us was a stream small, but filled with rushing water sprinting in the dark. This was our secret place, our sanctuary, our true home. Prater and I grabbed hold of each other’s hands a sprung across the stream, not a big feat but better than wading in water that was barely a liquid from cold. In the field of flowers we took rest and we were silent for a while lost in our own thoughts until I broke the ice.

“I wonder what the nectar tastes like.” I pondered aloud. Prater shrugged.

“I’m not sure. My older friends all had their ceremony. Nobody seems to taste the nectar the same,” At the end of that sentence he picked a bright green flower, “Why don’t we ask this guy?” I let out a chuckle, not a hearty one like him but a solemn one. I was never as cheerful as Prater’s peak pluckiness.

“What do you think you will get, if you do get a Spirit Animal?” I asked with a bit of hesitation. Prater gave almost no thought to this and answered immediately and confidently.

“I hope to get a komodo dragon.” I nearly fell over; the only thing stopping me from doing so was the torch in my hand.

“Prater, I do not want to discourage you but… the lizard is from the Lost Lands and that place is full of evil” Prater shook his head; he believed I was crazy?

“Paloma just because the Conquerors come from the Lost Lands does not mean everything and everyone that comes from there is evil.” He affirmed, “The reason I would like a komodo dragon is because they are misunderstood. I want to prove that their place of origin does not define them.” I nodded. I needed not to argue any longer. Prater was an animal lover and seemed to have a sense of empathy with them.

Suddenly, a ball of venom blasted past our heads. Prater and I shifted our bodies around and saw an anaconda staring at us with its deadly cold yellow eyes. The snake started to slither towards us at a rapid speed. With a yelp we quickly got to our feet and Prater slowly readied a blue arrow into his bow as I unsheathed by sword. As the anaconda prepared to strike again I thrust my sword into him as Prater’s already released arrow whizzed into him. For a moment the snake lay dormant until the arrow vanished into sand and the snake’s head lifted back us, its eyes filled not with malice but with curiosity. Then the snake slithered into the vegetation as suddenly as it appeared. As my brother and I stared at each other in confusion we heard another rustling in the trees.

“Prater, we should go.” I whispered. Prater however kept his eyes glued to the rustling source, unblinking. I became as tense as his bow’s string and started pulling frantically on his sleeve.

“Prater, I don’t feel good about this. Let’s go.” However Prater still was not listening until he saw the blade peeping through the leaves. That triggered him to grab my hand and drag me into the vegetation. With all my effort my legs pushed my body closer to my older brother. Foolishly, I looked back to see armoured men with impure eyes etched under their helmets. Conquerors. Prater looked back also and a picture of fear was painted on his face like a canvas. He skidded to a halt and he grabbed my shoulders with tense hands.

“Paloma I need you to go on without me. Go find Vigilem.” He whispered.

“No!” I cried, “I won’t leave you!” He was undeterred.

“I’ll hold them off. You just worry about finding Vigilem, okay?” He whispered holding back his fear as hard as possible. I shook my head but I bolted still refusing to look back as I knew if I didn’t he would have pushed me into the grove of trees to hide me. As soon as I reached the border between the jungle and the town I heard a piercing scream, a sound that would haunt my nightmares for years to come. The last cry of my older brother, Prater Derideas Nightwanderer.

The next day Vigilem and I buried him in our sanctuary and covered his grave with the bright green flowers similar to the one he picked that day. I burst into tears and flopped onto the dirt mound on top of Prater. In sadness of Prater’s loss protecting me and in hatred of the Conquerors that killed him, also in sorrow for the innocent creatures of the Lost Lands about to endure another blow to their already crumbling reputation.

Three years passed, I still went to the jungles but not to play or practice my swordsmanship and shooting but to mourn my brother. I still practiced my skills but with Vigilem in the back of our house. He was never as challenging as Prater or as skilled with a bow and arrow as him though he really did try his best.

Then came the day of nectar ceremony, I was seated with five other boys and girls my age, we were all seated on a grand auditorium in front of a large crowd. The Green cloak walked onto the stage and spoke into the microphone. I drowned out his speech with my own thoughts, how Prater would have loved to see this, how he would have ran across countries and climbed mountains to come here. Sooner than I thought my name was called, nobody seemed to have summoned a spirit animal, how would I be any different. As I approached the Green Cloak I gingerly grabbed the flask filled with colourless nectar, slowly I took a sip. As soon as I did so the man took away the flash.

At first nothing happened as I expected, suddenly I felt a strange energy surge through my body. Sparks flew out of my body and before I knew it a komodo dragon appeared before me. I would have soon immediate disgust for it were it not for the memory of Prater’s words of wisdom spoken years before. The crowd fell silent, I kneelt to the ground and extended my hand, the Komodo dragon scuttled towards me and with its fork tongue licked my hand. I caught a glimpse of Vigilem looking at me with approval before dropping as quickly as a sack of potatoes.

Later that night there was a knock on the door; Vigilem opened it to a man with stubble on his chin and wearing a green cloak. I quickly dashed to the door with my weapons with my animal (now called Freja) as I knew deep in my stomach what was going to happen next.

“Sir, it seems your goddaughter is no ordinary summoner,” he stated gruffly, “We believe she is a Keeper, someone able to purify animals poisoned by the Conquerors. She shares the same ability as her deceased brother.” The mention of my brother caused me to for once speak without thinking.

“How do you know about Prater?” I asked. Vigilem tried to hush me, to no avail.

“We have observed his battle with a group of Conquerors three years ago.” He continued. I clenched my fist until they were numb from the pressure.

“And you did nothing to save him?”

“We had only two scouts who were unarmed, they would have been buried next to your brother.”

“Did you even consider that I may lent the two my bow or my sword? My brother is dead because you did nothing!”

“It would have been foolish to run into battle outnumbered when there are other days with other battles.” He growled.

“So what? Are you saying Prater was a fool sacrificing himself?” I snapped.

“No.” He replied more softly, “He was a wise boy for his age and you two must have been very close. What he did was not foolish but valiant; he held off the Conquerors very well and gave his life so yours could be saved. He was braver than almost any Green Cloak I have ever trained. What I ask of you is, do you want to come with us and assist in bringing about the fall of the Conquerors?” After some hesitation I asked,

“Is there guarantee I will come back here?” The Green Cloak shook his head.

“No.” I almost did not care for the answer for I already knew what Prater would do and I answered with no hesitation.

“I am ready.”

• Posted at:

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.

-Someone I don't know

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldlynx67

i am from  the same place as youlol

• Posted at: