Thumbnail avatar

emeraldlynx67

Most of the time i train my tiger Fangs.

your friend, Morgin Flamemaster & (fangs pawprint)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar e49e75c9a7

horseathena56

i agree w/ melin

• Posted at:

Kara

Thumbnail avatar

vulcanawesome4

You have a fox like me and my fox's name is Shadow, too!!  Lol

• Posted at:

50% Lucian

12.2% Janus

12.2% Tomas

12.2% Ekaterina

12.2% Madrigal

Harry Potter

Warriors

Seekers

Survivors

Skulduggery Pleasant

Trekkie

Artemis Fowl

Septimus Heap

Wings of Fire

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Percy Jackson

Peter and the Starcatchers

Spiderwick

AWESOME STUFF!

Thumbnail avatar

flyingcyclone9

Drina? I met her, what a snob! She tryed to scare me.No offense.

• Posted at:

I am a shadow hunter

I like fish

I am a Griffindor 

I am an Ekat

I am a Gallagher girl 

I am a greencloak

I am in the wind clan 

I love spirit animals!!!!!!!     Jasmine

Thumbnail avatar

poseidoncentaur168

Hello, I am Aden (In the game). I come from Zhong. I was born and raised in the bamboo forest, near a village. We built wells, gardens, and livestock stables. We were paid each month, using it for food and shelter. I was trained for close and ranged combat. I was best at sword, bow, and staff.When the ceremony came, I was 2nd to go. The first person summoned an arachanid, and I thought great, next I'm gonna summon a rat. But when I drank from the flask, I felt a surge of energy, and then a blindling light, then a tiger. Everyone was in shock. They stared at me like I came from the sky, landed down, got up, and ate a sandwitch full of worms. The greencloaks said that we should go talk, in private. There, they invited me to their organization. I accepted.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven13

Hi, I am Nikolas of Zhong. My spirit animal, Shadow the fox and I will tell the story of our meeting. 

As I walked to the stage, I saw the animals in pens and cages. Never had I seen such variety of animals. I heard my name, so I walked to receive my Nectar. It tasted sweet like the berries I i used to eat. Then, a fox appeared beside me, and I was extremely surprised. I had never expected to summon an animal, and yet, here it was, nudging and pawing me. We were bonded from the start, and to this day, we still are.

So that was my story. Comment and like please. From Niko and Shadow 

• Posted at:

Nikolas Wiseshadow, Greencloak from Zhong

Son of Hades

21st Nome-Scribe-Host of Atum

Ekaterina Branch

Ravenclaw

Hyuuga of Konohagakure

Assassin's Creed

Thumbnail avatar

artemisdragon183

I enjoy being with my family. I got to the Greenclocks because one person they sent out found me in the woods hiding up in a tree.

My father told me to run as fast as I could and I did as I was told. I do miss them right now though.

• Posted at:

I can crack any code with a little key.

Thumbnail avatar

twilighttiger74

yeah hi Abeke i'm Emilia nice to meet you,so in your email you asked where i came from well long story.Lyra knock it off fine i will ask Abeke so Lyra wants to know if we could ever stop by cause both our animals are wild cats on less you are busy. what i have always loved about you is you always know what to do i really wish i was more like you no joke.i'm totally love your partner Uraza she the best!!! so back to my story you see i was adopted to a weathly family my dad was a general and my mom died of a disease that spred accross my village. My willage was just out side Zhong north of Kin Kao Dai. yeah we got a letter that we had to give up all of our village to you know who my dad said no so we had started a war by just saying no! all the children had to flee to another part of the world. me and my sisters fled to Eura for a new life.by the time i was twelve my sisters all had jobs one was even married. it was June 17 the necter day for me and finnick son of a general so yeah i got Lyra and finnick got a lizard then i am here now joined the greenclocks and begain my life as a greenclock with Lyra always at my side.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

twilighttiger74

yeah hi Abeke i'm Emilia nice to meet you,so in your email you asked where i came from well long story.Lyra knock it off fine i will ask Abeke so Lyra wants to know if we could ever stop by cause both our animals are wild cats on less you are busy. what i have always loved about you is you always know what to do i really wish i was more like you no joke.i'm totally love your partner Uraza she the best!!! so back to my story you see i was adopted to a weathly family my dad was a general and my mom died of a disease that spred accross my village. My willage was just out side Zhong north of Kin Kao Dai. yeah we got a letter that we had to give up all of our village to you know who my dad said no so we had started a war by just saying no! all the children had to flee to another part of the world. me and my sisters fled to Eura for a new life.by the time i was twelve my sisters all had jobs one was even married. it was June 17 the necter day for me and finnick son of a general so yeah i got Lyra and finnick got a lizard then i am here now joined the greenclocks and begain my life as a greenclock with Lyra always at my side.

• Posted at:

hi friend! you`re my favorite character!

• Posted at:

lilli

Thumbnail avatar

risingkraken3

HI im am very sorry that i have not told you about myself.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I am an euran kid not very skilled yet, but i was improving until the greencloaks asked me to join them and i was honored to join. I want to know when i will fight a great beast.

• Posted at:

RISINGKRAKEN3

POWERFUL ALLY AND MASTER ATTACKER GREENCLOAK

MY ENEMIES ARE GERMS AND I AM HAND SANTIZER

I AM A AWESOME GREENCLOAK AND I WILL OUTSMART ALL

I know what I'm doing all the time

I like to eat kale chips

Thumbnail avatar eb19c7c4f6

bikingbear730

I have not met Drina,but I have collected Uraza's talisman.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

horsekitten98

My name is Aselyn.                 

I read the first book of spiret animals.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wafflefur11

Thanks for your help Abeke.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

hydracrest15

I'm from Eura, when I was growing up I loved to go hunting. Now those same skills help me in my journey as 'the keeper.' I think I summoned my fox, Ramses,  because people always say I'm too smart. Admittedly, I'm a bit of a prankster and have played a few too many clever pranks. 

///Therese and Ramses\\\

• Posted at:

PLAY TROMBONE AND FIELDS CYMS ALL DAY!

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1660

I am Harmonie Stormwhisper.I am from Eura.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfbull87

Hi Abeke i am ali and I'm from Nilo to i also have a spirt animal whos name is phantom. phantom is a tiger and she really wants to meet you 

• Posted at:

Hi Abeke , I'm from the smallest village in Nilo. I am a skilled hunter and when I summoned my spirit animal I only got better. I think Keith has a special sense and when someone turns 11 he instantly knows and takes them to their necter ceramony. In my vilage I was a loner, but when Baihu appeared my life changed. Baihu became my only freind. Baihu is a tiger and sometimes I think he mocks me, but that is ok because sometimes I mock Baihu. The reason my last name is Flamepainter is because my ansester painted pictures of flames. My first name is Vale because well actualy I don't know.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

questdragon37

Hi! I'm Lora. I know you want to know how I became a Greenclaok, and that's why I'm here!

You might hate me for this, but I, too, once worked for General Gar (whom I expect is the Devourer) and his army of Conquerors. However, it wasn't as long as Abeke. See, when I was of age, I had teh Nectar. I had been living an an island off of the southeastern coast of Eura. After I had the Nectar, (which tasted like sweet chocolate, by the way) and I summoned my faithful, loyal spirit animal. She emerged from the light and she was astounding unlike most. The fox was epic! The Greencloak told me to go and say goodbye to any family and friends. I thought about asking why, but I answered my own question. As soon as I'd reached my home, Zerif was there. My parents were talking to them. I'd named my fox Zephyr and she cared about my well being, so she emitted her feelings powerfully, and let me know that he was decieving my parents! Tragically, they'd already agreed to send me with him, and Drina had recently been to my island searching for teh talismans. She didn't seem bad, but I have my suspicions about her working for Zerif. Anyway, he put me on a ship with Shane. I stayed just to strengthen my bond with Zephyr. THey'd taken me to the island you'd been on, Abeke. I had a plan. It had become night, and I snuck out of the cabin. I creeped to the ship (I know how to sail because I used to watch my father do it when going with him to the four nations of Erdas). I'd had a story to tell them if anyone ran into me. No one did. With great luck, winds blew towards Amaya, where Sunset Tower resides. It took a week, but I survived. I met Tarik at the shore, and he led me to the Tower. I took my vows and became a Greencloac. Since then, I've been gathering the talismans and freeing innocent creatures from the Bile. Gotta go! More creatures to save!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

yellowcobra48

Dear Abeke,

I have a tiger. I always seem to forget his name. I really like him. How are you doing? I really like the looks of Uraza. Please send some tips of this place. Evreything is so exiting but strange. I hope you have a good time.

From,

Rachedarkfur

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

reddinosaur230

Dear Abeke,

My fox Jasmine likes birds too. I came from a small town in Erdas. Now i'm a warrior here in Erdas. I'm looking forward to eet you.

-Theo

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

gorillalion26

hello abeke ,

i am kass my spirt animal is a kmodo dragon his name is pepper.I LOVE him so much are bond is  also very strong

and is tough to break

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

reddinosaur230

Hello Abeke,

I come from Eura with my brother, Theo. We told stories of the Conquerers and sang silly songs around the campfire. Then Keith brought us here and we gained our Spirit Animals. My penguin is Artemis. Can't wait to here more from you.

-Theo and Eden

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

fightingbloodhound219

Abeke how did you get the the leopard on the game

FYI AWESOME LEOPARD

• Posted at:

what the what

• Posted at:

whaaaaaaaaaa??????????????

• Posted at:

wait what? why? thats just wierd

• Posted at:

oh man hope its not me

• Posted at:

hi i hevent stared yet

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

lynxgriffin64

this is not true. eura/zhong

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixposeidon288

ho ho ho uh, gulp animal jam?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i i am new so my name is:abraham (real name)  well if you want to freind me you can.thanks spirit people and animals bye.!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixposeidon288

ho ho ho uh, gulp animal jam?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i i am new so my name is:abraham (real name)  well if you want to freind me you can.thanks spirit people and animals bye.!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf1038

I love wolves go briggan!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfunicorn53

mine it loves to run in the woods 4 hours but she allways comes back when it hits 12:00PM

• Posted at:

Greencloaks look good in green.

Thumbnail avatar

mermaidcapital4

This is how i became a warrior.I was in the woods and i met olvan he asked me if i wanted th be a green cloak so i said yes the nectar tasted as sweet as a coconut.my spirit animal was a beutiful tiger.my nam e is lenori.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfunicorn53

I have only destroyed 1 But i hope i can do more some day

• Posted at:

Greencloaks look good in green.

Thumbnail avatar

dragonstone62

hi. i am leena ligt shadow, i am from the amaya, a long jorny from erdas. i hope fang,my sisters tiger stops looking at that pig... he knows how to open the door,so he can leave when he wants. any way, i have a komodo dragon, you should know, it dosnt have wings...duhh. well i hope you love your spirit animal as much as i love mine.happy questing!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf1038

hi im caleb im from eura when i summoned terra i was so happy i have met drina and i have 2 talismans.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonstone62

not my sister me.... and my sis has akomodo dragon... im terrable at typing sometimes...

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonstone62

sis....................... cmon. you know i dont like when you tell people you have the komodo dragon and i have the tiger! im lina, your lyra! come on stop lying to every one!!!

• Posted at: