• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar f430b83704

amberdragon664

LONG!

• Posted at:

Call me 666

Join author central, and read The Conrell Clan (both on the forums)

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/1799

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/2042

Inkheart is awesome!

Thumbnail avatar f430b83704

amberdragon664

can wvweyone stop ruinig the books!

• Posted at:

Call me 666

Join author central, and read The Conrell Clan (both on the forums)

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/1799

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/2042

Inkheart is awesome!

Thumbnail avatar

soccerenthusiastic3

Thanks  Abeke

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 94ae47309c

opaltea9

right.... 

• Posted at:

TIGERS ARE MY TOTAL THING

RAINBOWS and SUNSHINE TOO

When I post a message, you know it is me because I will mostly always end a post of my own like this:

- Opaltea9

Thumbnail avatar

warriordragon16

I am currently 13. My spirit animal is a Komodo Dragon named Mei Long. I have the first book and i loved it.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1665

Hi i am in the EURA regond and shadow{my sirit animal fox} wood rather take a bath all day insted of training y u might say is cuz he hates 2 run up to 2,000 distances until he sleeps and he loves 2 creeply watch me at night he stairs at me half the night well i better get going i have a friend that needs my help bye.

by blackwolf1665 and shadow the crazy but fun fox.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

risingkraken3

I have not confronted Drina but i am an Euran boy. Oh,and I have a long story.

• Posted at:

RISINGKRAKEN3

POWERFUL ALLY AND MASTER ATTACKER GREENCLOAK

MY ENEMIES ARE GERMS AND I AM HAND SANTIZER

I AM A AWESOME GREENCLOAK AND I WILL OUTSMART ALL

I know what I'm doing all the time

I like to eat kale chips

Thumbnail avatar

librarycupcake29

omg you like penguins i like penguin do you wanna be penguin sisters!!! and my penguin pip and your penguin crystal can play together like a spirt animal penguin play date!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

hello all agents i`m am a new agent and will do my hardest  do do the right things -agent  librarycupcake

hi greenclocks i just started this game and website so im don`t know most stuff can anyone help me

-librarycupcake :)

Hi Abeke and Uraza I LOVE Spirit Animals I didn't drink the nectar or choose an epic outfit. LOL. I think it's hilarious.

Your Want To Be BFF,

Heather or Heat

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

flyamber29

Hey, I'm Rebecca from Utah. I'm 12, and in seventh grade. I really like this new website, but i'm confused on how to get more friends. I love to swim, i've read harry potter 4 times, and my freinds say that I'm really smart. I'm a member of the Chruch of Latter Day Saints. If you've seen my hero, its misleading, I have brown hair it's a light brown and I like it very much. If you haven't seen my hero, my hair is a bright orange. My Spirit Animal is a fox. I hope to get to know you better since you are my favorite character. Your Spirit Animal, Uraza, is amazing, but I don't think that she would like me or my fox, Thea, very well.

Hope to hear from you,

Rebecca

• Posted at:

Me. . . and my bud

Thumbnail avatar

wolfdragon1409

Hello Abeke! I'm Kimber! And lets just say my summoning was, interesting...

My family is originally from Eura but due to a fire that burned our house and shop down we moved to Zhong. My father was unsuccessful in finding a job that would pay him enough money to feed our family. So we all agreed to leave the walled lands and tough it out in the wilderness. We built a nice house near a bamboo forest and we survived just fine. I loved the wilds of Zhong, especially hunting and exploring on my own. I was never expected to summon a spirit animal, none of my ansestors have. And I didn't get the luxury of the nectar like you did. Natural bonding is not fun. Anyways, I was lucky enough to summon a clouded leopard. I named him Obi and we've been inseparable ever since. Obi currently has a broken paw and that's why I'm using my younger sister's fox, Jynx, to go on missions. Ugh, I can't stand him, especially his bad habit of leaving 'presents' in my room.

I wonder what would happen if Obi met Uraza? Poor Obi would probably feel like a shrimp. Right now he's trying to chew his bandage off. I'm glad they put a metal cover on it but he'll probably find a way to pop that off soon. Wonderful. Jynx just strolled in. Yeah, I should go now...

Kimber

P.S: I betcha Rollan will become a Greencloak. Meilen will probably force him to 

• Posted at:

Five eggs to hatch on brightest night,

five dragons born to end the fight.

Darkness will rise to bring the light.

The dragonets are coming...

Thumbnail avatar

wolfdragon1409

Hello Abeke! I'm Kimber Darkhunter! My family was originally from Eura but we had to move to rural Zhong when my father couldn't find a job. Since we were isolated from civilization I did not receive the Nectar but I had lots of practice with hunting and fighting. It was unlikely for me to summon a spirit animal but I did. Through natural bonding that is. Let's just say it's not very fun... Anyways, I summoned a clouded leopard. I ended up naming him Obi and we've been inseparable ever since. Obi recently broke his paw in a incedent that involved him and some squirrels. He learned his lesson...  But as a greencloak I still need to keep up with my duties so I'm borrowing my younger sister's spirit animal, a fox named Jynx. Ugh, he seems to have probelms remembering that we're on a mission, and not a sniffing spree. I can't wait to get Obi back.

I wonder what it would be like if Obi met Uraza? Poor Obi would probably feel like a shrimp next to her. Right now Obi is trying to chew his cast off. I'm glad they put metal reinforcements on it. He'll probably find a way to get those off sooner or later. Wonderful. Jynx just strolled in. Uh oh there goes Obi. Yeah... I better go.

Kimber

P.S. Don't deny it Rollan, you'll become a greencloak. Meilin will probably end forcing you.

• Posted at:

Five eggs to hatch on brightest night,

five dragons born to end the fight.

Darkness will rise to bring the light.

The dragonets are coming...

Thumbnail avatar

citydinosaur28

Your story is too long-Rollan

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

lionfairy37

dear Abeke

my name is gina before the greencloaks got to me i lived i normal girl life with my family and our three cats.Im eleven years old and in fifth grade.i fald a grade im not happy about it.My cat is named Opal.I've always loved all animals.My spirit animal is a fox.I understand way im always playing sly tricks on people.My sisters say that my tricks are the bomb.At lest thats what they said before I played some tricks on them.And when I was a normal girl i was as fast as a fox.The other always acted like hunters that were after a fox for some reason.That explanes why I'm so good at defending my self.When I never want to a class that realy had me learn that stuff, so I was my own teacher.My family hardly ever pays any attencene to me.Where I come from no one can summon a fox and no one can even summon a spirit animal.One day i want to own a animal sheleter to save orfine animals.     a new greencloak,gina

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

amberwolf358

no i have not ran into shane i know him thought because i have read book 1

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

ambereagle183

I came from a village on the north side of nilo I hear stories around the campfire in my village you have a story like me. my older brother was better at everything until I called my spirit animal Blaze.I tresure him every moment i'm with him I love him he changed my life now I am a green cloak and my life is exiting again.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

ambercat607

what did she do wrong?

• Posted at:

mima JFsegsgsdfgherdhfdxjtgdfyeuhygfmmjtrrtfgghhgtttfggghhbnbnbnydrtorehytdotryhrdotedrhdongjfhk

Thumbnail avatar

ambercat607

ooh 39 clues! 

• Posted at:

mima JFsegsgsdfgherdhfdxjtgdfyeuhygfmmjtrrtfgghhgtttfggghhbnbnbnydrtorehytdotryhrdotedrhdongjfhk

Thumbnail avatar

ambercat607

i wuv uraza

BD

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

ambercat607

no ur not jk XD

• Posted at:

...................__ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 

o(^_^O) O(^_^)O (O^_^)o

I was born from fire. I need not know sadness, for I am rage. I need not know regret, for I know revenge. We crave revenge. We hate regret. My tiger is a flame. I am a fire. I am the Fire. I travel through the hearts of others when they are angry, when they crave revenge.

• Posted at:

The achievement is in the journey itself.

...................__ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 

o(^_^O) O(^_^)O (O^_^)o

I was born from fire. I need not know sadness, for I am rage. I need not know regret, for I know revenge. We crave revenge. We hate regret. My tiger is a flame. I am a fire. I am the Fire. I travel through the hearts of others when they are angry, when they crave revenge.

• Posted at:

The achievement is in the journey itself.

Thumbnail avatar c3ff1e49b8

tigerfeathers11

lol

• Posted at:

I am An animal but mess with my family and friends and you have made an enemy that will hunt you to his dying day. but as a friend i will not abandon you.  code of the gathering 1912

son of the wild 

luck ugly

ranger, green cloak and others

Motto:forward

Thumbnail avatar

cloudelf12

Hey, Abeke. And Uraza. I was an orphan in Amaya. One day, I stole some food and was almost caught. I ran and ended up in a forest. I was chased by some tainted adders, but Keith rescued me and took me to Olvan and Lenori. Now, here I am, a young Greencloak with a Komodo. Well, gotta go, Tanis seems to be getting a little restless.

• Posted at:

"The lonliest people are the kindest

The saddest people smile the brightest

The most damaged people are the wisest

All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer like they do"

SLYTHERIN PRIDE!!

Sweet as sugar

Hard as ice

Hurt me once

I'll kill you twice

THE GAME!!!

You Lose

Thumbnail avatar

bluedolphin4154

My name is Yendrew Searanger. My mom, dad and twin brothers came from The Hundred Isles, but before I turned 11 we moved to Eura so I could receive nectar. I was surprised when I summoned Echo because I've never seen a penguin before. So far I'm happy as a greencloak, but I agree that we should export nectar to regions that need it.

• Posted at:

This post is by,

Yendrew Searanger (a.k.a. Drew)

And Echo the penguin

Thumbnail avatar

blackelf147

You got that right!

• Posted at:

I finshed the first book.

Thumbnail avatar

flyamber29

Nice hair dude

• Posted at:

Me. . . and my bud

Thumbnail avatar

blackelf147

You and Briggen will be great freind's. I wonder whatanimal ill get.

• Posted at:

I finshed the first book.

Thumbnail avatar

flyamber29

hi i'm the girl who relpied on top of you i toally agree that Rollan will join the Greencloaks i'm sorry about the fire i was found in the woods and i can't remember my past what state do u live in? no i'm not tring to be creepy I promise Mormons aren't creepy

• Posted at:

Me. . . and my bud

Thumbnail avatar

flyamber29

Hello i'm tring to make more friends i read your story and wanted to meet you I'm Rebecca

• Posted at:

Me. . . and my bud

Thumbnail avatar

spaghettipiglet6

Hi Abeke!

• Posted at:

~spaghettipiglet6 

Thumbnail avatar

bulldogadorable42

i came from Nilo too. i got taken away from my mom. then she died in a fight. i really miss her. she got me but not my dad. my dad died too. i was sad then..... well i rether not to get to that. my fox is anxous to get out to the world. so hope you have a grat day! owe and i am 9! how old are you? 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf2936

i love spirit animals i read the book  

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmeadow12

I was young  of age. I have all ways been a tomboy I find the art of fighting fun hunting too.  I found to be drawn to bird song and their pretty colors. Though I would of liked a wolf to help in the art of fighting and hunting I had a bond with birds. When I was much older I was ready to drink the nectar. When I drank it I found a bird standing right next to me.

• Posted at:

-Cries-

#PrayForShane,HeReallyNeedsIt

D:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmeadow12

I know!!!

• Posted at:

-Cries-

#PrayForShane,HeReallyNeedsIt