Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1610

Smooth

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1610

Should it be... THE NECTAR OF NINANI???!!!!!!!! *Explosion happens in background*

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

tigerbig15

I am from Nilo,I woke up in my home got ready and went packing with my arrows and bow. I came back with a small antolope but then I was attacked by a Lion. A big one. I ran and ran it alomst caught me but my courage grew. Instead of scared I was mad.I killed it the great beast. After I felt horrible,anger came over me so I ran to my village.My mother got me ready for the biggest day of my life. In my heart I was still a shamed about the lion. But I stayed strong, when they called me to take a sip of the nectar it tasted like sweet honey but then I felt dizzy, I saw a great flash of light then a huge  Komodo Dragon. He lumbered towards me but then I felt I should run but I resisted.He looked at me proudly and the I called him Rouge and I new it was a hard journey ahead.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

chickenchicken814

Hello Abeke, I am Moonstom .Iam from CT . I am 7 years old. I had 1 sister and 2 brothers

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar eb19c7c4f6

bikingbear730

Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonplatinum35

Abeke this is my story. Im from Eura, a small village called Ramperta. My father is an officer of the military but he rarely ever is at home. My mother is a semstress and weaves gorgous fabrics of many hues. My brother is a prankster always messing around. My brother summoned a crane. wnen my nectar ceremony came about, i  had little knowledge of what my future would hold. Isummoned a fox.Ever since, Midnight has traveled with me giving me strength and helping me defeat my enemies.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

hideoutdonut3

do you know the 14 animals spirit  lengends

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

growlingposeidon3

Hi I'm from Stetriol. but I'm not against any one. name's joe-bob.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

growlingposeidon3

/my friend back in stetriol is just like ya. I live in Nilo right now but i miss the exotic creatures.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

thunderstormpanther15

dont say that even if it is funny lol

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

thunderstormpanther15

i have cats but not spirt animals it must be so cool to have one lol

lou or thunderstorm panther

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

thunderstormpanther15

ha funny my cat jump eveywere and is soooooooooooooo cuddly and then my other cat is soo diffrentlol

lou age 11 or thunderstorm panther

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

thunderstormpanther15

you got a lot of whiting

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinkraken9

hey chloe its me noah

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonelf700

Hey! I'm new to this stuff, but a very accomplished Cahill agent. Have not met Drina yet. Have not even read a book of Spirit Animals, so, yeah, I'm new.

• Posted at:

Ajay16

Lyra16

Thumbnail avatar

brainydragon58

Abeke and Uraza,

My story is easy to explain. I was living in Amaya, practicing my fighting skills. My dream before I obtained my Spirit Animal was to become the best fighter possible, but due to the harsh sickness my mother gained, I wasn't sharpening my skills for awhile.

Then, I was taking a hike in the mountains. It was always nice to get some fresh air. An earthquke shook the cliff I was standing on and I slipped! Luckily, I grabbed on to the ledge. My grip slipped and I thought I was a goner, until someone grabbed my hand and pulled me up to safety. It was Keith. He told me that I needed to come with him to where the Greencloaks were.

After that, the Greencloaks's leader told me about the Spirit Animals and the lady who was with him gave me the Nectar of Nianni. I took a sip and heard the sound of the tiger. I gained my Spirit Animal and called her Scarlet.

As time went by, I have been fighting along side the Greencloaks for awhile. I hope you enjoyed my story.

Sincerely, Selene Goldenseeker

• Posted at:

brainydragon58

Cahill branch: Janus

Selene Goldseeker

It is a pleasure to meet my fellow Greencloaks!

Thumbnail avatar

growlingposeidon3

I come from stetriol but I lived in nilo for some time. then I moved to Amaya and the green cloaks found me. I dont even work for them but I can be bought. I hope to meet other people and show them my skills. see ya all soon. maybe even in battle... remember I dont have a side.

• Posted at:

cool story

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

bearbrown383

no i have not seen her yet 

my spirit animal is a fox 

my life is awsome i have 2 sisters

and1brother

and3cousin

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

onyxminotaur16

I'm from Arctica but I moved to Zhong.After that I moved to Trunswick.Then the greencloaks came ,told me I could summon a spirit animal,it happened and my brother Norson Frostbard has helped me ever since I whent on a quest to Nilo an nearly choped off his head!

From,Izik Dunedagger

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

blackbast26

Dear Akebe and Uraza,

My name is Harmonie Wintereye and I used to live in Eura. I was just a simple girl with the white hair and the winter white eyes. That's why my last name is Wintereye. Anyway, before I joined the Greencloaks I usally read a lot about the winter season and how to prepare for it. For example, make sure that you properly store your meat in a nice, safe environment so it won't spoil.

I always prepared ahead of time for almost everything. Before my first Nectar Ceremony, I was trying to prepare everything for that occasion, like what to wear and so on. I also went to Amaya once and visted my friend Selene Goldenseeker. I know she might not mention me in her story. It has been 5 years since I have seen her.

When the day of the Ceremony came, I stuck with my casual clothes. Nothing fancy, just a basic outfit. I drank the Nectar of Nianni and a fox came to me. I named her Whisper because she reminded me of the foxes I have seen near my home. The foxes were always quiet like a wintery whisper in the wind... Anyway, Keith sent me to Greenhaven and I became a Greencloak.

Everything has changed for me since that day... Well, goodbye!

Sincerely, Harmonie Wintereye

• Posted at:

Harmonie Wintereye

The Eyes of Winter Snow

Whisper the Fox, a whispery ally to the Greencloak girl

Hello fellow Greencloaks!

Thumbnail avatar

cakecloudburst17

I've meet Drina before she is horrible wait my penguin is nudging me bye

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cakecloudburst17

Hello me and pelias here he is on his ice bed sleeping my story is that I was from  I'm from Zhong outside the wall the village Shar Liwao when I got my necter and found out I bounded with pelias I started for Jano Rion for food and I noticed alot of warriors there I started running and bumped into a green cloak and lead me to the green cloak sanctuary and here I am with pelias.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

bluedolphin4181

I am Morgan Mistqueen. I lived by the salty ocean. I loved it there. One day my father died of illness and I was left alone with my mother. My mother taught me how to use a bow,sword, and a dagger. You cabin got destored and my mother told me to leave. I grabbed all the important needs such as food,water,clothers,a tent and a sleeping bag. I built a campsite and after 2 years, when I was 12, Ovaln grabbed me but then I fell into the lake.He pulled me out and took me to the Nector Cermony.I was nervous because well, I was soaking wet but finally a drank it. I felt something in me that I had not felt before. I summonded an animal! It was a fox. I immediately name it Scarlet. I named her Scarlet because he soft coat reminded me of the color Scarlet. After that, I took on quests and defeated bosses. I was a real brave Greencloak.

• Posted at:

-RidgeQueen

Thumbnail avatar 4ffc193b16

midnightdragon274

Hi Abeke! I typed my story, but internet is then down before I sent it and now it's LOST! 

Anyway, I come from Nilo too. The reason I'm not tanned is that my mother made a special sunblock. I have a sister named Olivia Frostshadow, but even though our surnames different, we're not stepsisters. I live in a town quite far from Okaihee. The governors's daughter, Felice, is very show-off. You should've seen her face when I got a spirit animal. Before I joined the Greencloaks, I joined Zerif. He seemed nice, but my tiger doesn't seem to trust him. Zerif left me with Shane who told me about you describing you as 'a selfish premature girl who joined the bad ones' I also saw those beasts; If shodow wheren't there I could've been killed! I met "The Devourer" you met, the one with saltwater crocodile? I helped them at first, almost killing Olvan. Then I escaped, seeing the bad guys and good ones. I didn't go anywhere, just wandering around in case mr. creepy crocodile shows up. I met Lenori, and I joined the greencloaks. Did you ever wonder why we're called greencloaks? I mean there are so many colors. Redcloaks, Bluecloaks, Yellowcloaks. Anyway, I got to go;cmy tiger is chasing Lenori's bird again.

Michelle Winteraura

To Conor: Hey Conor! 

To Rollan: Hi Rollan!

To Meilin Princess of Perfection: Princess Panda, have you worked your bond?

BE WARND! I CAN DO THE DORMANT STATE, AND HAVE SKILLS MATCHED WITH MEILIN, AND ABEKE COMBINED!

• Posted at:

June

est.2013  

[You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.- Rainbow Rowell, Carry On]

Thumbnail avatar 4ffc193b16

midnightdragon274

I sometimes confuse the name of MY spirit animal and my brother's (Hugo Wildflame). It's Grace, not Shadow. The difference between Olivia and me is not much. We both have equal skills, but Olivia prefers the sword while I liked the spear. She got a Komodo and I got a Tiger (Grace). 

P.S. I have 2 characters on 1 account, Olivia and Michelle (Michelle is my REAL second name)

• Posted at:

June

est.2013  

[You have to carry on like you will; otherwise, you can't carry on at all.- Rainbow Rowell, Carry On]

Thumbnail avatar

cupidcheese2

ABEKE your my favoite   fdcvcgfgfhdjscbhdhfskxcnvhjfdkxcngfhdsaksdhffuiabfasasdfghjkmrbfcxfdrtdior5mncxsegfvfsrkfgb gffjnchtjfmjfvfjhfjffbhgjgfhghfhfjghdghfhdjdyrh svj gsfksgcu

• Posted at:

Cupidcheese2

Thumbnail avatar

cupidcheese2

haha briggans funny

• Posted at:

Cupidcheese2

Thumbnail avatar

artemisdragon249

I like Urza. She cute

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonjaw71

I think I found Shanes sister when I reached level 10 she really does not look very good

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

rubycobra53

My story goes way back, back when the flood happend when I was just a baby, I was scared, thats why I'm scared of floods, I eventually grew up (dont we all) and found out about Greencloak. We would tell stories about the Greencloak warior, and turns out it was me! Stay cool, fun, and brave my freinds! And also one more thing freinds... ROCK ON!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

rubycobra53

My story goes way back, back when the flood happend when I was just a baby, I was scared, thats why I'm scared of floods, I eventually grew up (dont we all) and found out about Greencloak. We would tell stories about the Greencloak warior, and turns out it was me! Stay cool, fun, and brave my freinds! And also one more thing freinds... ROCK ON!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

purpledolphin1776

I came  from Zhong. My name is Abby Rainbowstone. I LOVE being a Greencloak! My Spirit Animal is a Tiger. What is your Spirit Animal? I hope you like me!    

Your New Friend, Abby Rainbowstone* P.S. You Are so cool!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

purpledolphin1776

I LOVE tigers! My Spirit Animal is a tiger too!

-Abby Rainbowstone-

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

aquahorse571

Oh and by the way, our parents passed away one night and let us both run the palace. We come from a long line of royalty I guess. I'm not big on all the special treatment though...

• Posted at:

Sofi Skyknight and Terra

Thumbnail avatar

purpledolphin1776

I DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU JUST SAID! Please write back to me so I can understand you more better!

Its me! Abby Rainbowstone

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

clevercat104

My name is Diana.I was born and raised in Zhong.My father was one of Meiline's father's freinds.I'm rich but not terribly rich.I'm not highly praised either,but I grew up with Meiline and she became one of my closest freinds.My mom passed away when I was 5,but I'm 11 now.Nobody paided attention to me until Whisper came.Shes the biggest fox I've ever seen!Lenori(I'm asuming you know who she is)took me to the GreenCloak Castle yesturday.Whisper is realy inproving on her fighting skills and my bond with her is getting stronger every day.Olvan and Tarik are very inpressed and Lenori is very pleased with my skills.Thats all she ever cares about any way!I'm SO jealous that you summoned one of the Four Fallen.Oh,well.Tell Meiline that I said "hi".

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

aquahorse571

Hello Abeke! Me and my twin sister (Lissa) lived in a newly built castle in Amaya. We had just had out Nectar Ceremony about a week or two ago. Me and Terra (my fox spitit animal) we're training. Kinda. She's not big on training. Lissa and her penguin Echo were reading books. (Echo can be a snob) Then there was a HUGE explosion! Our maid came in quickly telling us we were under attack. We asked who dared to attack us. She said they were animals. But not just any animals. Rogue Spirit Animals! Lissa helped get everyone out of the palace as I helped the guards fight the animals. We eventually got them all caught in cages and nets. Then a Greencloak came to take Lissa and Me away to Sunset Tower. On our way there, we did meet a girl named Drina. Hmmm. Well, I hope that was interesting!

• Posted at:

Sofi Skyknight and Terra

Thumbnail avatar

dragonnight123

I love the book.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

ivorycloudburst16

Ok I have two characters on this so I'll just put both of thier stories on here. Xian's is long, since I was writting hers as fanfiction, so I'll have to summarize the part when she comes to Greenhaven.

Aisha Starsong

Aisha lived in Amaya with her family until her village was attacked by Conquerors. Aisha fled into the jungle and, after a while, ended up bumping into Keith, who then took her to Greenhaven for her Nectar ceremony, where she summoned her Spirit Animal, a fox named Zephyr.

Xian Sablefur

Xian lived in one of the citites inside the walled area of Zhong. She and her best friend Shar summoned Spirit Animals - Shar summoned a black panther named Fang, while Xian summoned a komodo dragon named Sher Vagh. The Greencloaks then took them to the ship to get to Greenhaven but when they got to the shore they were ambushed by Conquerors and the Greencloak getting them there was killed, and the Conquerors took Shar onto thier ship and would have taken Xian, too, if the Greencloaks hadn't come and counter-attacked. So, Xian ended up in Greenhaven while Shar ended up with the Conquerors.

• Posted at: