Thumbnail avatar

phoenixmoonlight49

Hello, everyone. The name's Sylva. I'm from the outer sections of Zhong, so, really, I'm the exact opposite of Meilin: living in a beautiful castle, etc... but you'll find me a worthy opponent against her. I have three older brothers, all of whom can't beat me at fistfights.

So, enough about me. Yeah, I'm new to Greenhaven...meaning I'm new and only on Level Eleven. And I've met Drina. She's stuck up. And she has a sassy voice. She really needs to change her clothes, they look...yeah.

She doesn't scare me. What's her spirit animal? A rat?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am the daughter of Athena, the Huntress, the Wolf.

I am the phoenix who rises from the ashes.

~Sylva Icestorm

Clara Nightsong

Jenna Stormdaughter

Lyria Flamedancer

Thumbnail avatar

powerfulpuma15

Hi Abeke, by the way, Uraza is too cute! I love leopards!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfeathers62

Hi I am from Navo.Me and my spirit animal like to have fun.But when thigs get serious we fight as hard as we can. :D I hope you and Uraza are getting along. :D Case me and my fox Aza are playing when i am writeing, it funny anyway thanks for writeing.

• Posted at:

DJKitty14

Thumbnail avatar

bookishwolf23

Hi Im Zak Frosthelm i was born in Concorba,Amaya  i was 5 when i learnd about the spirit animals wen i was old enough i drank the nectar.Thats when it happend.I summond a Spirit Animal!I summond scourge the kamodo dragon.When i went out i met Olvan he said i cpuld be of some help now that i have my spirit animal.He asked if i wished to join the Greencloaks.I did i took the vov they made me take.So thats how i ended up where i am today.Thats my story Good luck Abeke and you too Uraza! 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

pantherwitch3

I totally agree!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar bf4b0f2379

mermaidemerald71

Hi Abeke i am not quit sure if i met Shane and Drina and how i got here ummm i do not know!(odd!) all that i know is loni or something like that had a vison(a kind of dream)about me and i was called the keeper oh! my spirit animal is a fox here name is wishper like the name?you can come and see her! oh! and bring Uraza they might want to play! and tell the rest of group they can come as well oh! and tell them this BRING the animals!! ok?!  hey want to hear a joke - what is a hoses favorrit sail ( like on a boat) give up? a main sail! get it? a main is apart of a hores hope you can come love the new Greencloaks/the keeperplease repli soon  

• Posted at:

dear Abeke,

i have not played yet because my computer is slow i hope it is fun

thanksTaylor

• Posted at:

dear Meilin,

i know how you feel i like my privacy to

thanks,browniebrownie681

• Posted at:

dear conner

i think you are cute

love browniebrownie681

• Posted at:

dear conner

you are so dreamey

love browniebrownie681

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 2c7a305c65

darkjade62

i am from eura and i think uraza is cool.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

calmpegasus10

Hi,

My name is Isabel and I love animals,my spirit animal is a fox named MAC. P.S.My nickname is mac. I am a big fan of wolves,jaguars,pandas,falcons and other animals. I don't belive in war unless I am saving the world! YAY!

Your friend,

MAC!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

bearastonishing37

Dear Abeke,

So , you want to know how i became a Greencloak? Well, it's pretty simple. Olvan randomly asked me, and he said I would be known by as Keeper. Okay, this might not be very clear, but it's hard to explain. Well, see you soon I guess.

Sincerely.... Well, call me Keeper

• Posted at:

hrdddddsdr

Thumbnail avatar

bluehawk256

abeke me and my friends at school are playing as the characters in the book my friend is playing as you im as conor and my other friend is meilen do you have any advice for us to make it more realistic

• Posted at:

like me  friend me  ill battel with me

Thumbnail avatar

bluehawk256

abeke me and my friends at school are playing as the characters in the book my friend is playing as you im as conor and my other friend is meilen do you have any advice for us to make it more realistic

• Posted at:

like me  friend me  ill battel with me

Thumbnail avatar

dragonbloodhound444

hi im daniel im a level 6

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cobraamber113

how are you abeke.it is so cool being a fan of spirit animals. do you like icecream.when you reply tell me are theyre any other tribes,what are some tips ,and what did the people ofyour village say when you summoned a spirit animal.also my name is tressa and i live in missuriand i am in i am 10,im in fith grade,.

ps write me back

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

purpledolphin1776

Hi! I loved your post. I did not know anybody could type like that! But I have some qustons for you. What is your Spirit Animal's name? Dose your Dad know about Spirt Animals? Do you like being a Greenclock?Well thats all I want to know. Well please tell me!

Sinceraly, Abby Starson

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfaqua255

Hey Abeke! Oh and Uraza too! :D

just wanna say that your so cool!

Yo see ya later!!!

• Posted at:

They call me Echo.

Hi There! My real name isn't Heather, Its Catherine. Im a warriors fan, spirit animals fan and a wolf fan. If your wondering what to call me, call me Echo or Cat.

My Clan Is ThunderClan

Thumbnail avatar 6c5bb6a1c1

dragonwolf494

Hello!

My name is Graice Nightshade.  (As it so happens, My real first name is Grace.)  Before the greencloaks 'collected me for my special talent, I lived in Ireland/America.  Something really weird; my dad really helped schoolastic, so Iget books before they come out.  I got Wild born in June.  I was the first to sign on and create a character.  I am a fencer nad I have won multiple medals.  I am also a swimmer nad Horseback rider.  I have an uncanny connection to all animals.  WIld and domestic.  (Ture story)  When I was five years old, a meally mean pit bull lived around the corner from me.  A girl had seventy stiches in her face because of this pitbull.  I am playing outside, and the pitbull comes around the corner, and starts licking my face and giving me wet kisses.  My special talent is that I, along with Midnight, my tiger, I can release animals who are tainted by the conquerers potions.  I am the only one with this talent and I take this  seriously.  I hope that you will respond.  Thank you!

• Posted at:

Knowledge is power, IMAGINATIOIS  STRENGTH

Rainbocolors!

I am a wizard

I am a daughter of Poseidon

I AM A READER!

IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, TAKE ONE AND THROW IT AT LIFE'S FACE

SOMETIMEIIKINOFUTDO THIMPOSSIBLE

dragonwolf494

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about.  I was the first character on here, and I got the book six months early.  If that is what you meanh.

• Posted at:

Rainbocolors!

I am a wizard

I AM A READER!

Thumbnail avatar

yellowcobra48

Hey evreybody. Rachedarkfur here. Also Rangi my tiger.He's really strong. I like him. Can you give me tips on taking care of Rangi.Thanks.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf2404

Hi Abeke my name is Ana Swiftarrow, Shadow is my spirit animal she is a komodo dragon. When the Greencloaks took me  I guess I missed my home I come from deep in the woods in a small camp I call it home of the wolfs because there are always wolf coming into are camps well shadow is getting anxious to train so bye please write back.

Love,Ana Swiftarrow and Shadow

• Posted at:

dragonwolf494

Cool it Rollan.  Just because you are reckless doesn't mean that you have to stick your head in the guillotigue.  Oh, and a note for the four fallen, the conqueres are moving, fast.  I know that is what everyone says but believe me.  I may be on level seven, but I am stronger than I look.  I have almost all of the talismans, and no matter what anyone says, they are not safe.  Not even with the Greencloaks.  Don't tell Olvan this, but NEVER everl let the Greencloaks get their hands on the talisman of The Elk.  You know who I mean.  I can't tell you why.  Only that I have been having dreams that give me information.  Trust me. 

• Posted at:

Rainbocolors!

I am a wizard

I AM A READER!

dragonwolf494

Meilin, help.  This is not a joke.  My spirit animal and I have a special talent.  I cannot tell you what it is, but at the moment, I am stuck in 'limo'.  I just defeated the conquerer Drina in Amaya, and her reinforcments came.  I have had to hide with my spirit animal.  I cannot risk capture.  They would use my gift for ill, of that I am sure.  Of all times for the weather to be horrible, it is now.  I need help.  What am I going to do?  My life force is dwindling and I cannot return to Greenhaven because a huge group of enemies stand in my way.  To map a different route would mean making myself vulnerable to attacks from in front or behind.  Olvan has contacted me through Lenori and I don't know what to do.  HELP!

• Posted at:

Rainbocolors!

I am a wizard

I AM A READER!

Thumbnail avatar

arrowwolf27

Hi Abeke. So I pretty much all my life i've lived in the forest (it was really boring) until I summoned Artemis and I joined the greencloaks. Artemis LOVES to explore and keeps waking me up in the middle of the night she's just to restless. Like me. And Artemis is very kind and playful but, strong (again like me). 

• Posted at:

Maura~ W

Rainbows   

Are

Unicorn~AGeorgWOnce Said

~m.a.s-b

Thumbnail avatar

catdragon1010

hi Abeke i am Cailin and i wish i had a back story but i don't. the reason why i replied is that i wanted to tell you what my favourite character from the book series: out of all greencloaks exept you and the other 3 chosen i like Leonoire she is just sooooooooooooooooo cool. out of you and the other 3 chosen i like:.................................... YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Cailin out

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

eaglephoenix154

this is a little weird.

• Posted at:

Through Erdas we roam.

Through good times and bad.

We stand strong.

We are the Greencloaks!

Thumbnail avatar

cobraeagle234

SURE

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

athenamermaid269

I am glad you realized who really were the greencloaks. You and I have a great power. Any tips on how to use it?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dogcountry84

i am AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MATE

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

horsedog612

tnanks for the informashon.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

werewolfdragon257

...uraza and briggan are mr favorite spirt animals

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

bikingbloodhound449

Mine too!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c0b3feb358

pegasusfairy45

thanks for sending that letter to me and im from tenesesee thanks again! your freind julie

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5b0fc607cd

rabbitjumping19

Dear Abeke,

Hi, I'm Sofi Thunderchanter (in the game) and a was from Eura. I got Blaze with me, but he's too busy napping from all the quests I've done. Lazy bones!

To say how things are going, Blaze and I have been exusted by the Conqueors. Olvan and Lenori are great helpers. I......really miss my home.

When I was in Eura, a had many interests in animals, insects, and bugs. I discovered all about the animals there. I read books, watched movies, and experiment with them. But, now the dumb Conqueors put a potion on them! That made me so mad, I might have had hit somebody. One time, I was walking on a trail and saw human footprints, so I followed them. The first ten steps, I went to a hault. Right then and there was a bear. It came after me I ran speedy fast. That day I didn't even know the Greencloaks.

The next day, Keith took me somewhere, I thought I was in trouble. But, I found out that I wasn't in trouble. I summoned Blaze, my tiger, and Olvan and Lenori taught me how to use the weapons.

By the way, I have ran into Drina. She looked and sounded like a bad guy. I met her after I defeated the Scorpian Guardian. She said, that the scorpian was just a taste of it. What does that mean?

Sofi Thunderchanter

• Posted at:

Sonic the Hedgehog!!

Miles Tails Prower!!

Knuckles the Echidna!!

Amy Rose!!

Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Stick the Badger!!

Silver the Hedgehog!!

Blaze the Cat!!

Maria Robotnik!!

Professer Gerald Robotnik!!

I love Sonic the Hedgehog Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 236a3f98cd

mermaidcat89

hello my name is Rani and I love being a greencloak! My spirit animal is a tiger named Pepper. I'm in grade 4 and have already read the spirit animals first book

• Posted at:

I love Warriors!!!!

Bluestar, Spottedleaf, Firestar, Squirrelflight, Sandstorm, Leafpool,  Brambleclaw, Mistystar, Ashfur, Crowfeather, and many more!!!

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1850

uh uh uh hi im from eura . please be my friend

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1850

cool story hope you can meet my friend. her name is amberspring19

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixwerewolf63

Hi Abeke, and urza to of course! I’m Michelle Silverstorm and I come from Nilo. I sumoned a spirit animal one day when i was hunting. I had just seen a prize elk and then a bright flash of light came from the sky and a fox appeared in front of me. Then Olavan  came riding up to me on a horse and was freaking out that he got to me too late he said it was dangerous to have a natural bonding, you could go crazy or die. but I said my  life here is too important  and now I have a spirit animal I won’t die and most say I’m crazy so we don’t have to worry about that one And thats how I ended up in green Haven. Hope i get to meet you guys soon!

• Posted at: