Thumbnail avatar

athenamermaid280

hi im Elle. i come from eura as my moms the apprentance to a knight but my dad is long gone. on the day of the ceromony i was taken by a man (i never got his name) who took me to olen who told me to take a sip of the neacter.it tasted like honey. then Marmana apperd with a flash of light. olen asked if i wanted to join the greencloaks and i said of course! now me and Marmana hope to have awesome adventures. and that is my story.

Elle                     (Maramana sighed to)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar a17d441888

pumaemerald33

Hi!!!! My name in real life is Madeline but my name on spirit animals is Morginpridesummoner.Me and Shadow lived in Nilo.I was also called the rain dancer. But war broke out and Lenori and Shane took me away. Shadow loved me from the start. Do you wanna know how i know??? I know because when I got her and Lenori took me away. Shadow kept stopping and sniffing the air. I was wondering what she was doing. Lenori told me that where we were going and stop the bad guys. thats how i knew Shadow loved me from the start.

Love,

Morginpridesummoner

• Posted at:

I am:

A warrior cat

a greencloak

an awesome person

a keeper

a virgo

Thumbnail avatar

calmpegasus10

Hey Sofi do u want 2 B friends? (because my sisters name is Sofia but i got taken away from her.)           Isabel Dimondhunter

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

jadetiger183

I've red the brotherband chronicles!!! They are soooo good ;D!! I <3 Hal and Thorn don't you?

Have you tried John Flanagans "Rangers Apprentice"? They are really good to. I have also read the Percy Jackson series and Heroes of Olympus. I just finished House of Hades and it was sooo good.

(Hopefully) A felow book lover,

Jadetiger183

• Posted at:

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE BOOKS!! ESPECIALLY ONES BY BRANDON MULL, RICK RIORDAN, SHANNON HALE, TUI T. SUTHERLAND, AND JOHN FLANAGAN!!!

Thumbnail avatar

cleverlion25

Fire                                                                              

fire may be in your blood you know cuz you don't freeze and take years to break it the too steep to climb mountain or big hill you burn it burn it down to the ground theres fire in your veins i know cuz i once had firin my veins that was ruined when i meet this boy he ruined my dreams of becoming the true princess of victory and my spirit animal?The great and powerful lion!Fire pays a price a BIG price here a hint well there is alot of prices one is boys no boys or your blood freezes no love no love at all.Firsaves you from love and marriage (if you no want marriage and kids and love)it warms you in winter and the cold if you are born in the winter most common is that your blood freezes at age 6-15 that is good cuz look what you would look like:angry and evil        Fire

• Posted at:

people call me leader,some people call me a follower,some people even call me crazy,but i can tell you i'm not crazy or a follower i'm a leader making lots of regrets...

Thumbnail avatar

eaglephoenix154

!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Through Erdas we roam.

Through good times and bad.

We stand strong.

We are the Greencloaks!

Thumbnail avatar 6c5bb6a1c1

dragonwolf494

Be sure to train with Rangi often.  THey get restless otherwise. 

• Posted at:

Knowledge is power, IMAGINATIOIS  STRENGTH

Rainbocolors!

I am a wizard

I am a daughter of Poseidon

I AM A READER!

IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, TAKE ONE AND THROW IT AT LIFE'S FACE

SOMETIMEIIKINOFUTDO THIMPOSSIBLE

Thumbnail avatar

rattlesnakeamber15

Hello Abeke,my name is katie or kit like my friends call me. I have heard of shane's sister's name. So how is Uraza? Sorry if you dont mind me asking but hows is your bond with her,is it strong? Well i dont have my spirit animal yet in a year I will get it. One question, If you hadent gotten Uraza what animal do you think you might of gotten? Well have to end this letter i need to help make dinner hope you have a nice rest of yor day.

~Sincerly, Kit 

• Posted at:

Quin VenomFur and Rafiki

Thumbnail avatar

smartdragon39

Hi Abeke and Uraza,how did it feel like to be betrayed?

• Posted at:

S.D39

Something are not what they seem to be.Life,knowledge,or even you. Consider this in everything,and you might just see my signature...

Thumbnail avatar

rattlesnakeamber15

well read my story to leanr about me kit :D

• Posted at:

Quin VenomFur and Rafiki

Thumbnail avatar

rattlesnakeamber15

i need to finish my story,so my parents thought kit was to simple(witch is not me i am not a simple kid)so they changed it to Quin(still cant spell my own name not used to it).My mother and father where the tribe leaders my sister was the perfect one and my brother was praised for every thing he did even finding a leaf it would have a specile meaning. So i tryed some things and got punished. So i tryed hunting. I had cot a phesent witch was quiet big. My mother was shoced and my brother and sister were mad. They wanted all the atenchin but i stole it from them. My father was very proud and disided i would hunt with the tribe. I was happy,i was finally acsepted to my tribe. But thats when it happend. I still have nightmares about this. So we were at camp, my nector saromonie was today so my mother helped me in my dress and put the feathers in my hair. It was amazing. Then i was given the nector and thats when it happend, two other boys joined me,not many girls in my tribe had spirit animals only 5 women in my tribe had spirit animls and i was about to be one of them. I sipped the nector it tasted like rich surup and felt warm in my mouth. Then a flash of light apperd thats when i got Rafiki(but i call him nix or short it is just a name that was shorter). An autum colored fox with eyes like mine, autum amber stood there looking at me his tail was fluffy and very big. Then an explotion came from the other side of camp screaming and my tribe members running and screaming carrying there children and properties. I grabbed my sword it was 3 feet tall witch felt good in my hands. But someone grabbed me it was a greencloak. My father was fighting same as my brother,my mother and sister where running with the greencloak. It was hard to take it in my people where fighting,i was fleeting what was going on. We got out of camp into the ravenwoods they where full of chirps of alarm. The greencloak locked eyes with me. "WHATS GOING ON!" i said half screaming. "quin this is gail she is here to take you to safty" My mother said. My eyes where tearing up,why was i leaving what was the perpose? Gail grabed my wrist and dragged me along. My mother was in tears it was hard not to cry as well but i ran along with gail,she had brown hair braided. Her spirit animal was on her hand it was a kangaroo. I had never seen a kangroo but i kept running. And thats how im here with the greencloaks i am not sure if my family is alive but there spirit animals have bin with them the mighty eagle protects my father as well a swan protects my mother,well thats my whole story more is to come well i need to go do my quests and hang with rafikie. Well Quin venomfur is done here bye. oh and Rafiki siid hi 

• Posted at:

Quin VenomFur and Rafiki

Thumbnail avatar

horusdragon64

hey abeke and uraza i am izik i was born in eura and my dad is a spy for the greencloaks spying on stetroil when my nectar ceremomy came i got word that the conqerors were going to attack and i had to be fast so i took a sip and out popped shadow my komodo and then the conqerors attacked and keith saved my butt big time so at greenhaven i learned that shadow was a great beast but he was not in the texts so i asked olvan an he said that shadow made sure he was a secret so we have had awsome adventures since then

got to go shadow is scraching the door i think he wants to go outside oww shadow just bit me bye oww stop it shadow

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinhorse456

Dear Abeke,

My name is Jenna. I am 10 years old and I'm in fourth grade. I live in Missiouri.

I wish I could see Uraza for myself! My spirit animal is a fox named Marama, but my favorite animal is a leopard!

Even though your family isn't with you or near you, you're not bored because you have Uraza, right?

Sorry, but I have to go...Marama gets cranky when she doesn't get her lunch "on time"!

Your Friend,

Jenna

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinhorse456

-It would be AWESOME if Briggan came running into

MY room-but it would be EVEN BETTER if you, Conor, came along with him.....

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinhorse456

Should I believe that, Meilin? I don't really know that

much about pandas, to be honest.....

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinhorse456

I keep forgetting to have my spirit animal sign letters!!!

(nevermind-Marama, my fox, just signed this

one!)

-Jenna

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

crimsoneagle117

Dear Abeke,

I am from Eura, just like Conor,who, as you know, summoned Briggan the Wolf. I summoned a spirit animal called Lyra, who is a fox, as I am small and sly. I am the daughter of the Euran tailor, and was training to work in the shop, before I summoned Lyra. I know Conor, for my father has sold to his parents, and was astonished when he summoned Briggan.

Right away, I joined the Greencloaks. I know it is a great honor, and can't wait to defend Erdas, though I can't do what you, Rollan, Conor, and Meilein do, since I didn't summon one of the Four Fallen. Anyway, I can't wait to protect Erdas, and I hope I can someday meet you.

-Emilie

• Posted at:

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies

Go Eura!

Natalie Wildfall

Crimsoneagle117

Thumbnail avatar

happycentaur22

Before I became a greencloak I played drums and hockey, good combo right.

• Posted at:

What does the treasure chest in my room do, and why do i have it?

Thumbnail avatar

fearlessdragon229

I was born in Nilo, like you were. Then I attended the Nectar Ceremony. That's when I summoned Nagual the Tiger. He is my best pal now. I play with him and conquer evil forces in Erdas. Together, we have already beaten three great forces and I am very proud of both of us.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

fearlessdragon229

When I was young, I lived in Nilo. I always went out in the woods, roamed around and if I ever got a chance, I would secretly go hunting with the tribe. But as I got older, I realized that I kept glancing over my shoulder from time to time. I don't know exactly why, but I felt as if something was trying to grab my attention. Then the Nectar Ceremony came. I wasn't nervous until it was my turn. I drank the Nectar. I stood up and suddenly saw a flash of light brighter  than the sun, it seemed. That's when I saw Nagual the Tiger.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfjade185

HI :D

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonartemis283

I just got the book and started an hour a go. At about 6:30.Who wants to be my friend???!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolfgale22

Well, my life was pretty normal. I would go around the village, seeking things I could do to help. Of course, I loved watching the nectar ceremonies (only two people I knew had summoned spirit animals, Chloe and my friend Adlar). I was a pretty quick runner, but nobody really cared except for my mother and father. Yet, there was one time that my running skills nearly saved my life.

I was walking around in the forest, enjoying the summer breeze. The forest smelled of lavender, one of my favorite smells. "I wonder what time it is?" I wondered, looking at the sun. I heard some rusting in a bush. I wandered over carefully, due to the fact that it might have been an adder. I pushed the leaves of the bush aside, revealing a chipmunk. "Oh hello!" I said with hapiness as I looked at the little soul hopping around. "Such grace!" I complimented, as I tried to touch it. Suddenly all I felt was a sharp pinch on my hand. I pinched my tounge, trying not to yelp at I looked at my sore hand. It bit me! I thought. Suddenly, it scurried away as I saw a black bear in the distance. I thought to my self "Keep low! Crouch down!" But it was too late, it smelled me. The bear turned around and looked at me with its small, green eyes. It charged. With alarm I started running. I looked behind me to see it running not too far behind me. "Keep running! Don't stop! This is your life your talking about! This isn't like a game of tag!" I told myself as I ran with nothing to stop me. I cared not about the thorns stinging my leg, or the tree root I nearly tripped over, I just kept running. I finally reached the village as my mother came to greet me. "Honey, you look exhausted! It looks like you just ran around the village 20 times!" she said as she looked at my poor, pink face as sweat dripped down my forehead. I told her everything. She smiled. I kept that moment as a great memory, greater than any amount of gold I could ever find. The End. :P

Anyways, I am happy to be a Greencloak now! May Sage, my fox, guide my path.

-Heather Poisonmaster

• Posted at:

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

-Theodore Roosevelt

Thumbnail avatar

dragonartemis283

Abeke, what happend to you when you met Meilin, Rollan, and Conor? What ever Happend to the Four Fallen? And P.S. you and Uraza are my favorite characters in the book. I can't wait for the next book to come out!

• Posted at:

My name is Nira. not neera, but n-eye-ra. I put feathers in my hair every day, to remember my mother. I came from the same place as Conor did, but I had a slightly different experience from drinking the Nectar. I had blonde hair, but the moment i drank the nectar, it became long and brown. Just after, lightning flashed and i saw my spirit animal. he was a beautiful lion, with strikingly bright green eyes. he likes to stick with me, and i like to do the same. I found out his name was Ceberus, and i was shocked. The fallen beast Ceberus? THE Ceberus? I think I may have to join you-Rolland, Conor, Abeke and Meilin- in training to use my beast to fight against the devourer. please reply- i'm so lost. I always dreamed of getting a sprit animal, but not like this!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

panthercat66

good story!

• Posted at:

your so cool Abeke i would love to have a leopard as a spirit animal

• Posted at:

thank you!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

tigercake36

hey im new

• Posted at:

Join ththunderclan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

wizardangel49

Hi Abeke and Uraza!! 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

pinkpurple870

dear akebe WOW you are so brave so much of a fieghter

Lora wildseeker

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

pinkpurple870

dear akebe WOW you are so brave so much of a fieghter

Lora wildseeker

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinhorse456

Hello again, Abeke-

I have a BIG problem...I'm one of the marked, you see...and MY "TATTOO" IS FADING AWAY!!!

If you know someone who can help, PLEASE tell me!!!

Your Friend,

Jenna  

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

athenalynx35

i havent seen drina yet because i just started playing. She doesnt sound very nice, tho

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

athenalynx35

hi Abeke. i wish i could have a leopard for my animal!

im gonna go back and do quests now.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

basiliskfangs109

I was an orphan in the woods but I heard growling and I took my spear I made and ran until I settled in a nice clearing. I heard the growling again but stayed put I was ready to fight until Keith grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the sound. That is my story.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

mermaiddolphin267

Dear Abeke,

My name is Clara Lightmender. If your asking, I don't mend light. Now I came from Eura. I kind of have the same life as Conor. But I didn't herd sheep. I sold fruit and vegtables from our garden for money. It was not so easy in some parts, but there is still time for fun. The games I played included: hide and seek, tag, hopscotch, and marbles. My mom is a dressmaker. My dad is a carpender. I helped my couson hunt deer and racoons. Then right before the Greencloaks came to fetch me, life changed. There was a wild fire. My house was burned and my family lost everything, exept some speical things we were able to grab. The town tried to think of a way to rebuild. Then this strange man on a horse road up to me. He wore a green cloak with a hood that hid his face. He called my name and the names of a few other children. He had a bowl of Nectar in his hands. Each of the kids took a sip, but nothing happend. I was scared when the man handed me the bowl. I took a deep breath and a big sip. There was a flash, then there was a pengien.

That's my story! I hope you like it. I hope you and Uraza are getting along. Whisper says hi too!

Fondly, Clara Lightmender

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

mermaiddolphin267

Dear Eden Oakbrook,

I thought I have seen you in Eura (that is where I am from) I loved your story. If my story is posted, I hope you will read it. Oh stop it Whisper, I don't want to play ball right now! Sorry. I'm still getting used to having Whisper the pengein around. How are you and Hunter? I hope to hear from you soon.

From, Clara Lightmender

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragoncat590

I come from a village. I was a hunter there, (Nobody liked me hunting.) And my dad died in battle. Me and my mom were the only ones in the family alive. I am also a natrul theif! I was trying to steal a bread peice (because we'er poor) and Keith saved me from getting in trouble.

• Posted at:

Heather Lostguard

Leader of the SPIRIT ANIMAL TRAINING TEAM

And also Scourge (My tiger) and Hunter (My komodo dragon)

Thumbnail avatar

dragoncat590

I come from a village. I was a hunter there, (Nobody liked me hunting.) And my dad died in battle. Me and my mom were the only ones in the family alive. I am also a natrul theif! I was trying to steal a bread peice (because we'er poor) and Keith saved me from getting in trouble.

• Posted at:

Heather Lostguard

Leader of the SPIRIT ANIMAL TRAINING TEAM

And also Scourge (My tiger) and Hunter (My komodo dragon)