Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

:o Eris I love dat meme

"happy chritimos"

"merry chysler"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

*Bursts out of a grave* Woah! Jasper! Long time no see! How are you? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

I'm good! I love how you pop out a grave like right after I appear. 

Hey Kira! So you're a permanent addition to this supposed 'chat thread for me and Storm(stormbreeze48)' It just cracks me up how people just pop in and out periodically. Like no one bothers to make their own chat threads, whenever someone needs Cassy or Storm, they just post here.

Storm! *hugs* *looks around* *sarcastically* Wow. Big change in decor. *walks around* Looks exactly the same as I left!

So? Did anything exciting happen while I've been gone? Any more world-threatening Doomsdays?

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Seeker

Jedi Knight

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

Founder of Ship Weddings(No Idea if There Are Still Any)

Host of Bast

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I saw arrow again but I am not allowed to type here actually so yeah nice to see you Jasper btw

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

redwolf988

There was one doomsday that I created a little while back at /307649 but it didn't go very far. Also I've been writing my SAMB story When Stars Fall again. But other than that the SAMB hasn't changed much since you left. I haven't been too active because High School, also my friends having way too much of a social life and dragging me along with them plays a large factor in my amount of free time.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Holy 81 pages.... Wow!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

lynxlynx3024

I guess the doomsday died out because of me O_O

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

redwolf988

@Nebur: Why would if have died out because of you? It died out because I waited too long for others to join and because I did it at a point in time where not many people on SAMB were into Doomsdays. I'll probably try again at some point to actually get to the point of that story. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

(Hey, this is Kira’s other account)

:o JASPERRRR

LONG TIME NO SEE DUDE

HOW YOU BEEN

• Posted at:

>>-n i h t s p ar o w->

ENFP:D

<3Happy Valentine’s Day!

Kira’s other account. ;)

#LockLyle

lynxlynx3024

@cassy you are sure? because I posted as last when it died out and almost every time in this kind of situation it is because other people don't know what to post after his or her post

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

DOn’t worry Nebur, it happens to everyone :) You aren’t the only SAMBer that this happens to. 

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

lynxlynx3024

if you guys say so you have more experience you both so I guess I should listen to you both but for me it is a bit new

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Yeah don't worry about it Nebur you're fine. That happens to everyone.

Yeeaaaahhhhhhh this chat thread is pretty much one of the only reasons I'm here.

This chat thread but everytime someone comments about the amount of pages we have it gets faster.

God Loves You all! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Stormy!!! Connor bought me thirty one carnations for valentines day. There so pretty. But now I'm worried my gift to him is pretty pathetic, I only got him a cheesy card (litteraly it's a cheese pun), a mug, a little stuffed lion, and a little balloon that says happy valentines day... The total for that was like five bucks his gift was one dollar per flower. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I think both gifts are fine. The carnations are expensive and pretty, but you don’t really use them. However, you gave him a mug, and if he uses it, then it’s more practical and the lion can be a good little de stress buddy. 

And, you both got each other gifts - which shows you care enough about each other to do that. 

And even if he doesn’t use it too often, if he’s you’re friend-boyfriend then he’ll like it regardless and whenever he sees it he’ll think of you. 

I havent given gifts, for me and my friends it’s more like just giving each other candy as gifts.

And for our design lab (a thing that replaces one of our guided studies and makes us do a project to benefit the community) we’re doing candygrams and selling them at school. Student council did them two years ago but then didn’t continue, so we did it for our design lab and we’re donating all the money to a local animal shelter. Basically it’s candy in a bag with a like a flash card-sized cardstock note thing and you can send it to your friends (or yourself). We’ve been charging them for a dollar each and we’ve made around 400$ already. People have actually been nice and been like “oh here’s 5 dollars I only need one thing though” or at least mainly for 8th grade since we’re 8th grade so people know us. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah he seemed to really like my present. I was kind of upset with him though we got to his house after school for a movie date (since I had to cancel our one over the weekend so we thought valentines would be a good day to do it) and he gave me a ten dollar box of chocolate. I told him he needs to stop wasting money on me but he argues that it's not wasting it since he's buy things for the person he cares for. 

That sounds like fun, the carnation sale was similar but it was that 50% of profit of so went to a hospital. IDK. When people do things like that (Refuring to the people who donate more money than required) it restores my faith in the human race. I wish I went to school with you, I'd donate some money. 

Well anywoo it has been a while since we last spoke, how are you? Anything interesting going on in your life? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

He is not wasting money! And you are definitely worth heck of a lot more than $41 but you know... teenage budgets. Try not to feel bad... remember that he spent $41 just for you and it shows that he cares about you. It's a good thing you have a good friend. And besides, it's better than spending it for like alcohol or a gun license or drugs or something, right? 

I'd give you my money, because you are definitely worth it, but ya know... shipping... addresses... safety of money.... 

It has been more fun than I thought.. wasn't really looking forward to the whole design lab thing because I saw it as another project but I got lucky with a good group of friends and a good idea. Ah, that's good. I mean, it wasn't everyone, probably only a few people... and I giving your money to puppies is more fun then giving it to your school.

I have another feel-good story because I got a cool experience but I'm going to make a thread about it tomorrow (for the first time in forever~) because it's late and I need sleep but weekend and I want to share the good feels with a broader audience. Well hopefully I'll post tomorrow, I'll say I'll post tomorrow and then it'll be 10 weeks later and I'll be like "lol oops"

Aaaah it's 11 I need to sleep I have been getting less sleep this week but I will make it a point to talk to you've tomorrow.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

lynxlynx3024

*reads the posts* *is touched by the posts* sometimes the world isn't that cruel

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Wait

Cass did you get that Valentine that says “this is the cheesiest valentine” and then it has cheese in it?

Someone in my class had one of those xD

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

redwolf988

Nah, it had a picture of cheese shaped like a heart on the front then in the center it said "I thought you'd enjoy a cheesy valentines card". It's not as bad as his birthday card which said "I got this card because it had a cute puppy on the front and I know you like dogs. That's pretty much it, I'm just going to sign it now". Both cards made him laugh but I realized I'm really bad at buying cards.  

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ahh, I'm sitting on the couch typing this out on my iPad and Jayhawks is snoring on his bed next to me. I haven't heard him snore before. It's very cute.

Ive been well. I haven't really been going to sleep before 10 this week but I have another 4 day weekend after coming off of a 4 day weekend so I'm looking forward to that. I had last Thursday and Friday off and then I had a full week this week... doesn't feel like it's a 4 day weekend. Just feels like it's a weekend. I have some homework... ugh, do you ever have like an assignment or a project you just don't want to do and dread it? I just remembered about an essay outline that's due... and I don't want to do it. Why? I just don't want to. 

At one point in gym we were going to have to do a dance unit and they're like "choose a song and make up some choreography to go with it and the top 3 from each grade level will perform in front of the whole school" and even though I had friends in the p.e. class we didn't get to choose all of our group memebers and basically it was gonna suck. They even told us to like get into pyramids and do gynmansic things if we knew how. They just showed us a few examples and then abandoned us to go sit in the corner at a table on their computers. I mean the PE teachers will supervise sometimes but a lot of times they will just sit there at their computers. Thankfully, some person from district office was over observing and saw the pyramids on the gymnastics mat and was like "nope this is too unsafe" and spared me and many other children from public humiliation.

We also enrolled for high school classes. Kind of nervous to be going to high school, but I will be doing marching band. And we have had a couple of clinics where we like practice marching fundamental stretchy posture things and there are high school leaders and they all seem pretty cool. I was kind At one point in gym we were going to have to do a dance unit and they're like "choose a song and make up some choreography to go with it and the top 3 from each grade level will perform in front of the whole school" and even though I had friends in the p.e. class we didn't get to choose all of our group memebers and basically it was gonna suck. They even told us to like get into pyramids and do gynmansic things if we knew how. They just showed us a few examples and then abandoned us to go sit in the corner at a table on their computers. I mean the PE teachers will supervise sometimes but a lot of times they will just sit there at their computers. Thankfully, some person from district office was over observing and saw the pyramids on the gymnastics mat and was like "nope this is too unsafe" and spared me and many other children from public humiliation.of nervous because I'm a trumpet and I'm like the only girl in my trumpet section from my group and I've made a friend from sitting next to him I need band everyday but we each both have our own friends that we are closer to. And my more more closer band friends all don't like band as much, so they're not going to do it next year. There is a girl from the other school whose in the trumpet section and she seems nice and all but we're both kind of quiet so we haven't really talked a whole lot but yeah. I like my high school student leaders for the trumpet section. One of them is really enthusiastic and gets all excited for when he teaches us something new, one told us about the scared locker that is full of pop tarts in the senior hallway, and another is a quiet girl like myself but she's nice and I like all of them. And then my sister was friends with one of the drum majors who is going to be a senior. And then there's a female trumpet player who is also drum major and her name is Ally and I think she's cool and I think she likes me. But the problem is, pop tart legend guy and quiet girl are juniors, so next year they're going to be seniors, which means I'll have senior friends, yes, but they'll be gone within the year. Enthusiastic boy is a sophomore friend, but still only two years. I guess making friends is what I'm most worried about, rather than actual playing. I've learned the correct position for marching and I'd consider myself to be a strong player in the band but that's just in 8th grade and in marching I'll be playing with kids who could have 3 more years of experience on me. And then when marching season is over there will be tryouts for two hands to determine chair placement and such. Except it's not just "oh you're a senior you get in the top band" it's ability based. I'm going to try and get into the top band so then I can be a hotshot freshman and it'd be a god experience for developing my playing skills or whatnot, but then the whole friend thing. I'm gonna get closer to these upperclassman so they can graduate? I probably shouldn't be thinking like that and it's not like getting in the way of like wanting to get to know all of them, but like still. And I don't want to be some annoying freshmen to them either. I mean you and I get along fine but I don't know, 2 and 4 years are different.

Also yeah I can't decide if marching band is the army or a cult. On 8th grade band night where we got to play with the marching band at a football game all the high schoolers were in uniform and were chanting how to march so it was sort of a cult. Kinda leaning more towards army. They tell you how to march. And with like the marching clinics, we'll like talk amongst our sections for a while, then we will like get into a big group, split into smaller group amongst our sections, and then like get back into big group, smaller group again, and then one last big group. When we're in the big group they want us to get into stacks which is basically just like Iike the rows. And the band director will walk amongst the rows as he talks, so you have to follow him. And the drum majors, whether you're I need big group or small group, are always walking around with their notebooks and pencils and clipboards and watching to see how well you march? Kinda scary but I don't really focus on them right now and being the best, I'm just trying to march correctly. And then the band people have mentioned that's it helps if you're athletic and I'm like gee thanks, as a not very athletic person. I mean, I did play basketball, and softball for a little bit, so I know how to do that stuff, but my only exercise nowadays is  walking Jayhawk and chasing him around the house or yard. 

Speaking of Jayhawk, I enjoy having him. He's a smart little boy and he knows my name and dinner and lunch and breakfast and we're trying to teach him more words whenever we like play or whatever. Also, if you lay down on the ground and he sees you he will run over and he'll sniff you and try and sit on you sometimes. Or he'll just stand over you and inspect you and then I pet his belly and then he just stands there. He's generally a good doggie, but he doesn't always listen to you and he'll get possessive of his beds every now and then, but, he is also very sweet and likes to lick your face and he gets excited to see me when I come home from school so that's good.

I think that's about it. Thanks for reading my essay, anything new about you?

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

lynxlynx3024

*reads whole text and doesn't know what to say*(I am so bad in words....)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

redwolf988

It took me a while but I finished reading your post. I'm trying to break it apart and respond. I'll be back sometime this century XD 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Yeahhhhh... I didn't intend to write that much but you know how it goes.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

lynxlynx3024

yeah sometimes you just need to write a bit too much xd I sometimes have the same problem.... but you are right now we know how it is going with you but I still don't know how to reply to your post.....(I am so stupid)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

stormbreeze48

Haha, it's fine, there's a lot to read.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Ahaha, I need to tell you something.

I haven't had school at all this week.
Why?

Monday: President's Day

Tuesday: Teacher meetings and planning

Wednesday: Snow/ice day

Thursday: Ice day

I'm gonna go to school for one day this week. It's going to be crazy; it'll be a monday from of a 6 day weekend and a Friday simultaneously! 

I heard you had a choir concert and that it went well... and you were trying to meditate, haha. I don't blame you. Pre-concert is a scary time.

Don't worry about trying to respond to everything if it's too much. I understand. As long as we're talking. Perhaps we could talk more on a gmail?Stormyskies113@gmail.com. Then again, I'd hate to see our chat thread die.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Cool, you are so lucky

Eh, I wasn't scared. For the most part I was exhausted and doing a form of meditation where you pull the energy from the world around you to make yourself stronger. It wasn't easy since people kept almost stepping on me. 

Sorry, schools been keeping me from having much time, all I think about in my free time is "shoot I promised to have the form done three days ago" or something along those lines. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Lucky? Hmm, I'll have to wait and see until next week and see if the teachers start dishing out homework because they have to cram in everything before break...

Huh, interesting... do it in a corner next time?

Oh haha, I know what you mean, this afternoon has gone by really fast and I'm like "oof I still need to POV for George" and I've been looking up like "how do cars cause paralysis" because I wanna know like the details about how the car comes at this force or angle and how it doesn't liek kill you or whatever but all I've gotten is lawyer or insurance websites??? Guess I'll have to keep it vague then... but I'm still curious.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

I was looking through my past posts to find an RP and I found a lot of stuff I had almost forgotten about. Like I found Minds Like Ours, I reread some of those POVs and I still can't believe that that was the foundation of Lab Sweet Lab and that that was the original Sora and what Claudia was originally going to be. Glaudia would not be the same if Claudia was like that. I also found this /150154 ! Do you remember this one? 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ah, did Sora have sass or something?

Also if I remember correctly I think I used the name Maddy but not the current, anxious Maddy that I have now. And like wasn't she an inventor or something??? And even though her powers sucked she didn't seem to have a problem with it?? Ew gross, bad writing...

Ahaha, get it away....

I was so immature and unprofessional, ack... writing a message midway through that diffused the intensity of the situation, typing in all caps which can work in some cases but I feel like caps should be used for more humorous moments rather than serious... and I didn't even have character motivations down real well either! 

Well, it's a good thing I've learned and improved...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Sora was all happy, kind, and brave. She was like a leader and actually cared about emotions (Pretty much she was just Cassy from Lullaby). Your characters exact power was "Ability to know or understand something without studying or previous experiencing it". You used Emily who's hero name was "The Intellect". LOL yeah we've both come a pretty long way since then. I just love comparing how Claudia was supposed to end up and how she actually ended up. 

Minds Like Ours: /144810

MLO Continuation: /150256

LOL, it's good to reread what you wrote in the past to see how far you have come. It was a fun story though, it had potential. *Still wants to see Wolffang and Silversoul end up together* It's been forever since I've even used Spiritwing and Silversoul in an RP much less used them as siblings. But yeah, after working on Douglas's character in my book series and purposely creating villains for RPs I feel like I've gotten better with villain motives and making them seem more like normal people. I feel like neither those two OCs had a very set personality. My writing style was also pretty boring and repetitive. I could have done so much better. 

By the way, totally random and off topic, but out of curiousity, just because I've been wondering how I've been representing him. What do you picture when you think about Douglas? Because I always think of him as one way but I feel like I never actually write him like that... 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ohhhhh yeah I wasn't sure if she had like a hang glider or something... or a golfcart... or both???

Hmmm... an overcast sky, maybe stormy, a dark castle... he's wearing dark, tattered clothes... not any holes or anything but it's just like the ends look like they were ripped off or something, Douglas probably has circles under his eyes and a bit of scruffle to accompany his brown hair and dark gray eyes... he's also pale, too. Just get a dark, rugged, gloomy vibe from him if that makes sense.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

I think it was a motorized hang glider? I didn't read the continuation but I'm pretty sure Emily lost her car and was waiting for a pick up but instead of waiting any longer she just made a hang glider. 

Ok that's pretty accurate. He's supposed to look like a young adult who is rather stressed and tired. His dark brown hair has grown unruly during his year of exile as well as as allowing him to grow a sort of scruffy, uneven beard. His hazel eyes are sunken in and always look exhausted and desperate, but during fights and arguments they have this sort of sad rage like he is accusing the world of being unfair. I figure thanks to all the trouble he's been through his royal garments are gone and he is simply wearing whatever he has available. It's probably baggy, stained, frayed and most likely has some crudely sewn patches on it. He probably looks rather dirty and exhausted. He wouldn't take very good care of himself, not that he really knew how. He was a noble, they took care of everything for him. Once he was like a kid experiencing everything for the first time, desperately trying to learn how to survive quickly so that he could survive. He doesn't have any luxuries so he hardly sleeps, never shaves or cuts his hair, and most likely the best form of a bath he can get is in a stream. In the same stance he is probably incredibly thin thanks to not having easy access to food. What weight he does have on his body comes from the muscles he has built up over time by doing everything himself. Still he is physically weak, better suited in alchemy than head on fighting, thus why he usually creates armies to protect him and avoids comfrontation, making him look like a coward. He's always got this sort of atmosphere that is paranoid that everyone is out to get him, that he's been wronged and can't understand why. He's always seems upset and angry because of his situation that has hardened him, no longer allowing him to enjoy the beauty the world can offer. And then I write the last two books where you see more colors in his personality and he cleans himself up a bit to look more like the king he used to be. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ugh what the heck how would she have known how to do that even with her power aaaaaah

okay but i guess hang gliders are cool...

Ohhh, that makes sense.

Oof when you've only been away from school for 3 days and you forget how to spell finish and you question if you've spelled it right.

I promise I'm smart.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah, most of those powers were pretty lame, but you spiced it up by making Emily a crazy cool inventor chick. 

LOL, enjoy spring break, I still have a week. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Huh... I dunno, I'm not gonna look back at the dark ages.

Yeah, it's been nice to sleep in... and stay up until midnight. I do have a dentist's appointment tomorrow though and it's at 8:10 am so it's gonna be hard getting up for that, but hopefully I can make more out of my day then. I usually just flop around in bed on my phone until like 12 or even 1 so I don't like waking up super early, but it has its perks, as long as the thing you're doing isn't 7 hours like school.

We went to the dog park today with my boy Jayhawk. It's been nicer out so we'll try and go more. It's really fun to see all the dogs and how little and big some of them can be! Jayhawk used to be scared of every dog that came up to him, but he's opened up a lot more to going up and sniffing dogs and such! He hasn't really made any like good friends where he chases them specifically. There's like a trail that we walk on so we have to keep moving, but like, there was this one time last time where there was this tan dog and jayhawk got along with them really well and they chased each other around for like 5-10 minutes. 
Also he's very smart because he knows my name and my mom will say "let's go to lauren's room" and he'll run up the stairs and come.

He also knows car. Because as we were going out to take him to the dog park today, one of the garage doors was open and my dad said to come get in the car and he ran back in and jumped into the car. And then when we were leaving my dad asked "Do you want to go to the car" and Jayhawk walked over to the dog park gate. He's such a smart little boy. And the whole-running back into the garage thing is really good! Definite improvement from when we were leaving for church and he ran out through the garage into the windy, snowy weather...

On the 22nd he will be a year old! I can't believe my little puppy has grown up so fast...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

How you guys doing? I’ve been gone for like months xD

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 81 , , 83