Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Im saving a spot for Rabit and Ivory if they want them! :D

All your life you've been strange, weird. But that's okay, because you grew up in Scholatic, where strange and weird were valued traits. 20 years ago the first wavers entered this land, and among those first wavers were your parent(s). While they grew up in the "Real World" you grew up in a land of greencloaks,fluffeh, and absolute magic.

Your parent(s) became a famous and important MBer while they were young, earning the rank of MB royalty. They rule their own lands and have there own powers, which they have passed down to you. But the 7 other MBer Royalties that your parents were friends with never spoke again after a mysterious incident. But a new evil is rising, seeking the children of power, and the descendants must now work together...

Everyone will RP as the parent (ourselves) and the child. So you will have two characters.

Parent Form:

Name:

Lands they rule: ( make up awesome places for you to control and live in)

Powers:

Backstory: (what happens between now and then that made them so important)

Looks:

Personality: (specific skills/flaws)

Other: (SA ect.)

Child Form:

Name:

parent(s): (above)

power:

personality:

looks:

Other: (SA ect.)

~~~~~~ My form

Parent Form:

Name:   Angel

Lands they rule: ( make up awesome places for you to control and live in)     Confusion Caverns, Admin peaks, Coyote lake

Powers: Making things vanish/ appear

Backstory: (what happens between now and then that made them so important) Angel stopped a war right before it destoyed the mb world.

Looks: Long, curly brunette hair. Medium skin tone, peircing green eyes

Personality: (specific skills/flaws) Good at combat logical/ can be over protective

Other: (SA ect.) Alce the coyote is sa

Child Form:

Name: Zara

parent(s): (above) Angel

power: Inisibility/ manipulating thoughts

personality:  Stubborn/smart/impulisive/adventorus

looks: Shoulder length curly brown/blue hair. Tall. blue eyes

Other: (SA ect.) Myst the snowy owl is her sa

If two people want to pair up and have one kid that is fine but it is NOT required. Have fun guys. there are 5 more spots ( if no boys sign up then someone will have to make a boy charcter)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Twin: Rabit

Twin Cousins: Peg and Arrow, Ivory and Moon

Cousins: Tag, Ace

Bros: Cheese, Pizz C

Charrow&Tangel&NoxoryAreBeautiful<3

ANGEL YZARC

Thumbnail avatar 933129ada5

angeldolphin351

Save

• Posted at:

*Dolphin*

HOPE is the ONLY thing STRONGER than FEAR

#STAYCOOL

1/7/14SAMB

angeldolphin351

Name: Dolphin

Lands they rule: Sparky Sea, Snowstorm Canyon, Coral Mountains (I have no idea what to call them so..)

Powers: can breathe underwater, teleportation

Backstory: (does this have to be real? cause if not:) uh, cured a plague?

Looks: tan skin, long straight dark brown hair fading into silver and blue at the ends, pale green eyes

Personality: very sneaky and good at tricking people/pranking

Other: Jazz the fox sa

Name: Evelyn (Evie)

parent: Dolphin

Power: illusions, can turn 2D

Personality: sarcastic, funny, crazy, fast, agile, curious, brave, stubborn

Looks: lightly tanned skin, turquoise eyes, freckles around nose, wavy brown hair

Other: Tayla the meerkat

• Posted at:

*Dolphin*

#STAYCOOL

1/7/14SAMB

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: livvy
Lands they rule: ( make up awesome places for you to control and live in) Crystal  water, golden sands and emerald rain forest
Powers: water/light
Backstory: (what happens between now and then that made them so important) after wars, livvy was there and help comfort many times . and helped make peace
Looks: long ash blond ahir, with blue in it , sea colored eyes
Personality: (specific skills/flaws) loyal,sacrtic, stubborn, brave, not the smartest, kind| skillls, writing and drawing | flaws are too loyal, not the smartest
Other: (SA ect.) sa s are midnight the tiger and  shadow the timber wolf

Child Form:

Name: daniel ( day
parent(s): (above) livvy
power: fire/shadows
personality: same as his mom
looks: cropped blond hair, blue eyes
Other: (SA ect.) sa is flame the cheetah

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar

ponypegasus68

Save.

• Posted at:

#Thequeenoflighthousesandpegasus

#Godrakenickiminij

#Toobusynotcaringaboutthehaters

#Pegyzarc

#Arrowmehtwin!

#FOREVER

Thumbnail avatar 7e1c5bb254

heroinerabbit4

Parent Form: 

Name: Queen Rabit of Fluffehlandia

Lands they rule: Fluffehlandia, Fluffehland, Prankster Peak, Dune of Doom, Shimmer ShorAgees, Rabbit Rapids, Fluffeh Farms. 

Powers: Complete control over all things fluffeh, Summoning prankster items, having alter-ego Fluffeh Queen.

Backstory: Started Fluffeh Academy and almost everyone from far and wide came to it. Rabit became well-known for her love of Fluffeh, and soon her name was heard all over the nation. 

Looks: You already know it, right? 

Personality:  Overly sensitive, bold, smart, Fluffeh, tomboyish, kind, jokester, prankster, crazy, random, knows how to have fun, hot-headed, stubborn, sometimes a little boastful. 

Other: Sylessa the Rabbit

Child Form: 

Name: Rose, likes to be called "Hopp"

Parent: Rabit

Power: Charmspeak 

Personality: Curious by nature, spunky, considered the weird kid but is somehow popular, daring, adventurous, innocent, fun-loving. 

Looks: Bright red hair, green eyes, fair skin, freckles dotted over face, tall like her mother. 

Other: SA is Harry the Hare

• Posted at:

That moment when you have no ideas for your signature....

Rabit

Thumbnail avatar c2d307ea8f

ivorydusk16

YAY! I'm making a form now :D

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

ivorydusk16

It's in mod!

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

ivorydusk16

Parent Form:

Name: Ivory

Lands they rule: ( make up awesome places for you to control and live in) O_O I'll get back to this later...? I don't know...

Powers: Shipping, Teleporting, and making it dusk.

Backstory: (what happens between now and then that made them so important) I umm... traveled long and far to personally know MBers, and then... I don't know about this too. I'm horrible at this...

Looks: Wavy brown hair with auburn streaks and green eyes.

Personality: (specific skills/flaws) Sarcastic at times, Impulsive, turns to others for approval a lot, but is a good fighter and also is very creative.

Other: (SA ect.) Tiamat the Fox

Child Form:

Name: Ember

parent(s): (above) Ivory

power: Telekinesis

personality: Shy, but can pretend to be outgoing, knows the right things to say, naive but doesn't mind a good adventure, sometimes annoying, smart, and is always an optimist.

looks: Goldenish and redish hair, and warm grayish-hazel eyes.

Other: (SA ect.) Alpha the wolf

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

heroinerabbit4

Thanks for saving me a spot!

• Posted at:

Rabit

Thumbnail avatar 84275d5517

pizzacheese45

Name: Pizz

LTR: pizza cove, TNT cove, Capt. cove, board-to-death cove

Powers: can move pizza and cheese

Backstory: stopped the famous pizza VS cheese war along with Cheese

Personality: random, crazy, INSANE, nice

Looks: (ahhhhhhh!!!! dit id doo dard!!!!!!) pizza armor with cheese-made 45 on it, blond hair lime green eyes

Other:

SA: Ned the red panda

Mate: Chickie

Name: Chickie

LTR: same as Pizz

Powers: can talk to chickens has a chicken army

Backstory: stopped the infamous feet VS chicken war alone

Personality: same as pizz

Looks: chickens suit with the number 43 on each foot

Other:

Mate: Pizz

Name:Jayden

Parents: Pizz and Chickie

Powers: can talk to chickens and move cheese

Personality: same as parents exept for annoying

Looks: Chicken suit with cheese-made 44 on it

Other:

SA: Yaj the red panda

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

All excepted! 2 more spots. (Oh, and im changing my age to 28)

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

Thumbnail avatar f693917f49

warriorgale3

Okay. I'm giving this a shot. Also, since this is an MBer RP, is it fine if my gang lives in my kingdom? If not, ignore any mention of my gang in this.

Name: Verity

Age: No one knows her age, but she looks in her late twenties

Lands they rule: Gang Land

Powers: Etherious Soul, my made up Fairy Tail magic.

Backstory: She was the first person to make a gang. I guess that's her major feat?

Looks:  Has black hair arranged in the same style as Cinder (RWBY reference, look Cinder up to see the style), dark silver eyes, fair, almost white, skin, wears a dress similar to Eclipse Aquarius (Fairy Tail reference, look EA up to see her dress style), has white, knee-high boots.

Personality: She has a very crazy personality, often spouting random things and making somewhat strange jokes. She is deeply loyal to her friends and gang, often adding the suffixes "-kun", "-chan" and "-san" to her gang members names, though she only calls Midnight "-sama". She is somewhat rough and cocky, and does have her arrogant moments. She doesn't like physical contact with people unless she agrees with it or it's Midnight. She has a weird side as well, and asks for punishment from Midnight when she thinks she has done something wrong. She has a HUGE on Midnight, and obsessed with him to the point of considering other girls who show affection to him her love rivals. However, she is very protective of him, often going into a demon-like state when he is threatened. When she acts like this, it scares even the tough gang members. She has a very wild imagination, often fantasizing about futures with Midnight.

Other: Her Spirit Animal is Carter, a pegasus. She is married to her gang member Midnight (from Fairy Tail), and has three kids. Her whole gang lives in GangLand... somewhere. Also is insane.

I'll make the form for my kid later. Tell me if we're in need of males, because I have no problem POVing as male characters.

Also, as I said, if there are no gangs here, then ignore any mention of my gang. And if there's no gangs, then I'll have to find a new husband.

• Posted at:

Verity

MiddyCobAngRcHEMGSilJacSeiKyoLamBrDmAc

LaxMakMavMiraCanaJuvLevLoLyShKagMilYuMinJelMerFlHs

AydHaloTanMono

SiLiKSKlSn

YkYnMiTsAk

SHReLu

AmPrStLLJs

SSSNQrWt

SMBA

SSRLBL

SFStAlKP

PhMJNvViKnMbKy

CartyPCKo

DVAlElGmMiClGe

MtAzSAFU 

#Midity

#AlanRickman

Thumbnail avatar 3e05b90a3e

eaglewind39

Save!

• Posted at:

~Circe~

||INTJ|Ravenclaw|Scorpio||

*geek* *nerd* *otaku*

I can't help but be nostalgic, can't help but miss our times on here, but what can you do when you just can't stay? When all the magic is gone?

Too many ships, too little time.

Christian

Bi

Thumbnail avatar c12fc036c7

phoenixartemis473

Hey! Are there any more spots????? If so, here's my form. if not, tell me if any open up!

Name: Victoria Raven

Lands: The Dreamspace (where her gang lives). The places in the Dreamspace include the Moors (for maleficent),  the rainbow Lands (for Fluffeh), the Tribe Lands (for Ravenstar), the Rainforest (for Victory) and the Silver cathedral, where the rest of her gang lives as royalty.

Powers: Has dragon wings (so she can fly), wolf ears so she has supernatural hearing and wolf tail for balance and looking cool. Has Umbrakinesis skills (the ability to create, form and manipulate shadows), and has a small bit of Charmspeak (not as potent as Piper's from HoO, but somewhat strong).

Backstory: They saved not only their universe, but their friends's universes with the help of others (in the RPs). 

Looks: Pale skin, long black wavy hair, silver leather jacket, jeans. Silver eyes, huge silver dragon wings, silver wolf tail and ears, silver bow and arrows and daggers.

Personality: POVed

Other: her mate is Tobias Night, and he also has wings but his are raven wings.

Kid:

Name: Elizabeth "Liz" Night-Raven

Parents: Victoria Raven and Tobias Night

Power: Umbrakinesis, also has Charmspeak, can fly due to dragon wings and has superhuman hearing cause of wolf ears. allso has wolf tail.

Personality: Like a mini Vikki. If you know me you know what I mean. Also, her personality will be POVed, I'm not in the explaining mood.

Looks: Pale skin, long raven black hair in braid, green eyes flecked with gold, silver leather jacket and jeans. Silver dragon wings flecked with gold, silver wolf ears and tails flecked with gold. Silver bow and arrow.

Other: She's the princess of the Dreamspace (duh)

• Posted at:

Victoria Artemis Raven

Tobias Night, my boyfriend

Dino, my little bro

Alexandria Thorn, my weird side

Hektor Ghost, pyromaniac and prince

Victory, daughter of Glory and Deathbringer

Eclipse, daughter of Princess Luna

Kiran Dawn, a fallen angel

#LoveIsLove

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Verity and Vctoria take the last two spots.

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

eaglewind39

@Angel: I saved before Ivory. It's mine.

• Posted at:

~Circe~

*geek* *nerd* *otaku*

I can't help but be nostalgic, can't help but miss our times on here, but what can you do when you just can't stay? When all the magic is gone?

Christian

Bi

eaglewind39

Victoria, I meant. I saved before Victoria did hers. It's mine.

• Posted at:

~Circe~

*geek* *nerd* *otaku*

Christian

Bi

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

I dont do saving, sorry

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

warriorgale3

Thanks for accepting me. I'll try to be as active as I can. And does it mean that you don't mind the gang living in Gang Land? They won't upstage anyone, I promise.

Oh, and I'm just giving some edits for my form.

Name: Verity

Lands they rule: Gang Land, which consists of places fit for all of her gang members.

Powers: Etherious Soul, my made up Fairy Tail magic. It allows her to take over the curses of Etherious demons (from Fairy Tail), and enter an Etherious form similar to that demon's.

Backstory: She was the first person to make a gang. (It's true, I made the gang in about late July or August last year)

Looks:  Has black hair arranged in the same style as Cinder (RWBY reference, look Cinder up to see the style), dark silver eyes, fair, almost white, skin, wears a dress similar to Eclipse Aquarius (Fairy Tail reference, look EA up to see her dress style), has white, knee-high boots. Has large black angel wings.

Personality: She has a very crazy personality, often spouting random things and making somewhat strange jokes. She is deeply loyal to her friends and gang, often adding the suffixes "-kun", "-chan" and "-san" to her gang members names, though she only calls Midnight "-sama". She is somewhat rough and cocky, and does have her arrogant moments. She doesn't like physical contact with people unless she agrees with it or it's Midnight. She has a strong love for fighting, and has a slightly sadistic side. She has a weird side as well, and asks for punishment from Midnight when she thinks she has done something wrong. She has a HUGE on Midnight, and obsessed with him to the point of considering other girls who show affection to him her love rivals. However, she is very protective of him, often going into a demon-like state when he is threatened. When she acts like this, it scares even the tough gang members. She has a very wild imagination, often fantasizing about futures with Midnight. Now that she has children, she is a bit less crazy (but not much less) and more protective.

Other: Her Spirit Animal is Carter, a pegasus. She is married to her gang member Midnight (from Fairy Tail), and has three kids, plus a pet Enderdragon named Lucas (who she considers her fourth child). Her whole gang lives in Gang Land, in the areas made respectively for them. Also is insane.

Name: Azula

Parent(s): Verity and Midnight (Midnight is from Fairy Tail, as I said in my form)

Power: She hasn't figured out her power yet.

Personality: Adventurous, shy, quiet, seems kind of depressed, anti-social, doesn't like people very well, untrusting, socially awkward. Will eventually open up to people later in the RP.

Looks: Looks a bit like Verity, except her hair reaches down to just above her knees and is long and spiky with (natural) blue streaks in it, has one white lock of hair which is braided and frames the side of her face, one red eye, one blue eye, fair skin, wears a black and white dress that looks like Kinana's (Fairy Tail reference) post-timeskip dress, has white ankle boots, wears a black coat with white fur trim, a bit like the ones Midnight and Laxus wear (another Fairy Tail reference). Like her mom, she has black angel wings.

Other: The youngest of Verity and Midnight's children. No SA, and won't get one. The reason she acts the way she does is because her dad was an evil wizard who would kill for power (and kind of still is) and she's worried that people will judge her for her parents. Also, she inherits more of her qualities from her dad while her siblings inherit more things from their mom.

If you want to see Midnight's appearance, look him up (look at the pictures where he has a fur-trimmed coat). And you have every right to worry for my sanity, everyone does.

• Posted at:

Verity

AydHaloTanMono

SiLiKSKlSn

YkYnMiTsAk

SHReLu

AmPrStLLJs

SSSNQrWt

SMBA

SSRLBL

SFStAlKP

PhMJNvViKnMbKy

CartyPCKo

DVAlElGmMiClGe

MtAzSAFU 

#Midity

#AlanRickman

warriorgale3

Oh no, I didn't kill this thread, did I?

• Posted at:

Verity

AydHaloTanMono

SiLiKSKlSn

YkYnMiTsAk

SHReLu

AmPrStLLJs

SSSNQrWt

SMBA

SSRLBL

SFStAlKP

PhMJNvViKnMbKy

CartyPCKo

DVAlElGmMiClGe

MtAzSAFU 

#Midity

#AlanRickman

pizzacheese45

I'll try to revive it.... but you know I'm a hard core thread ghost... only by accident

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

pizzacheese45

ughhhh stop making me thread ghost this thread fate!!!!!!!!

O.O

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Ok guys! I will start poving in a little bit. Just some reminders:

The parents arent supposed to like eachother anymore

We all start off in our own lands

You can decide when to do parent/child poving

So yup... i will start my first pov!

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

angeldolphin351

Kay. 

• Posted at:

*Dolphin*

#STAYCOOL

1/7/14SAMB

warriorgale3

So all of us MBers are enemies in this? Cool.

• Posted at:

Verity

AydHaloTanMono

SiLiKSKlSn

YkYnMiTsAk

SHReLu

AmPrStLLJs

SSSNQrWt

SMBA

SSRLBL

SFStAlKP

PhMJNvViKnMbKy

CartyPCKo

DVAlElGmMiClGe

MtAzSAFU 

#Midity

#AlanRickman

eaglewind39

If you had said no saving I'd see if I had time to do my form!

• Posted at:

~Circe~

*geek* *nerd* *otaku*

Christian

Bi

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Zara

The snow outside was relentless, hitting my window like cold bullets. The repetitive noise woke me up once again in what seemed like the dead of night. I strained my eyes to see the wall clock. Seven a.m.

I crawled out of bed and lit a candle on my bedside table. The air was chilly, but I was used to it by now. I dressed up in my fur coat and black boots before slipping out into the hall. I'm not gonna lie, my house, my castle, is awesome. But I hated Sundays like this because my mom dismissed all the workers who usually made these giant halls lively. Just me and mom. Alone. In this huge castle.

It gets a bit creepy, especially when your spirit animal is a trickster snowy owl who loves to swoop down from the ceiling at random moments.

"Myst! Knock it off!" I batted at her wings and wiped feathers from my face. She landed on my shoulder and gave my an amused stare. "Thanks for the mini heart attack." She cooed in my ear affectionatly.

" Zara! Zara! Breakfast!" My mom yelled from the dining hall. My room was in the Eastern wing, far from the dining hall which was at the heart of our home, but she insisted on yelling for me every morning herself. I guess it reminded her of how her mom did it when she was young.

"Coming!" I broke off in a sprint. Right before I entered the room with our gigantic oak table I summoned my Shepard's crook. I liked to have it with me all the time. As if it were another person in this castle.

Angel

I watch as my daughter runs into the room. I sit my six year old son done in the seat next to me and greet her. " Hey Zara!" I get up and begin serving food onto her plate. I have to walk all the way to the other side of our 24 seat table, since she insists on sitting on that side, but I do it anyway. This morning has to be perfect. Perfect.

I take a deep breath and try to look casual. " How was your morning?"

" Cold." She replies. I roll my eyes.

" You dont say?"

" Seriously, out of all the places to live you choose Admin Peaks?" She knows that this question has already been answered time and time again, but its like our rountine.

"Yup."

We eat in silence for a while, until I decide to make my big announcement. " Okay, I have something to say."  Zara puts down her fork with a clatter. Zion keeps eating his food. " Okay, today is the day." I break into a wide grin. Pure happiness flooding me.

Zara

My heart is flooded with pure dread.

Ever since I turned 13 a few months ago my mother has been bringing up the same subject. Meeting the mods. " But.. but why? No." I say in disbelief. She's grinning, as if this is great.

" We have to. This is important. Its for the best."

"You wont even explain why though! What is so imporantt!?" I push to my feet and hit the table. Mom gives me a look. I, swallowing my fear, speak what I have been wanting to say for months now, " It's about them right? The royalties."

Her eyes go wide, then narrow.

lAngel

I cant believe she said that. She knows not to speak of the other royalties! But more importantly.. how did she guess what this was about? Zion is eating his breakfast, oblivious to the tension rippling in the room. Alce tenses beside me.

" Yes. It is." I push to my feet too, matching her icy stare.

"Am I meeting the descendants?" A look of hope crosses her face, my heart freezes over.

" No! This is meant to keep that from ever happening." She looks bewildered.

Those mods owe me a favor, and I'm going to use it to protect her. When I was young, before I was a Queen, I stopped another MB war. It was the biggest of the MB history. After that the mods promised me a favor, one no other royalty got, and I've been saving it for years.

" Go to your room. We leave in the morning."

~~~

That night I returned to my room in the northern wing, tired from the conversation that morning. If I was going to use my favor to exclude Zara from the prophecy, I'd have to be extremely convincing tomorrow. The mods didn't delete things easily. I layed down in my bed and my coyote ran onto the bed too. I closed my eyes.

Get the girl....

My eyes snap open instantly.

Eastern Wing....

Then I saw it. My gifted vision shows me a dark cloaked figure standing near my doorway. It disappears in a cloud of gloomy black smoke and slip through the door. I jump up and throw open the door. The smoke slithers out of sight. I cant be to late.

I race down the hall.

Zara

My mother is so annoying. Why cant I just do what I want? I pull off my boots and take off my fur lined hood. " Why?!" I grumble, crawling into my bed. "Not fair." Myst coos beside me. I close my eyes, ready for sleep...

" Zara!" My mom screams out from outside my door. Frantic foot steps mix with the howling wind outside.

"Mom?" I sit up, confused.

She opens my door and races to my side. " There's no time, I'm sorry Im to late, I should have taken you to the mods earlier," she strokes my curling hair.

" What?"

She hands me a heavy backpack. " Get dressed." I dont hesitate to listen. " Dont worry about me. I just need you to follow my instructions." I nod. " Find Jayden."

" King Pizz's son??"

" Yes. The royal settlement is in Pizza cove. To the east. Its the closest, you'll be safe there. We have been attacked first, its up to you to find the others and join them."

" Others?"

"The descandants! If Jayden is safe then Pizz will explain, I trust him most right now." My moms eyes cloud, as if trusting the most wasnt good enough. " Just..." she tears up and kneels beside me, holding my hands, " Be safe."

She turns to the door. Seeing something I dont. " Go!" I go to my bay window, opening the latch. My mom is pushed down by something I cant see, and I jump out into the night..

Okay, that was looong. Now others can POV!

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Sorry, I just always do my RPs that way, :/

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

pizzacheese45

Jayden

"Dad!! Dad!!" I exclaim

"What Jayden?" My dad asks me

"I heard somebody else royal is coming to Pizza Cove!" I answer.

"Who is it?"

"Angel and her daughter!!!"

Pizz

ughh not another Yzarc.... in fact after the great Yzarc war we seperated for our childs future... that was until the mods came up with that stupid prophocy

"Dad, are you stressed out?" my son Jayden asks me.

"Yes!!! now just go to your room" I order him.

Right then my wife Chickie comes into the room. "What is it now?" she asks

"Angel and her daughter are coming," I reply

"Oh no, not a terrible family reunion."

sorry it was so short

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Its okay, nice pov.

( BTW Angel gets lwft behind at the castle, so only Zara will show up)

anyone else wanna pov?

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

pizzacheese45

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

heroinerabbit4

Hopp's POV:

It was another great day in Scholastic. I was settled in Fluffehlandia currently with my mother. She likes to visit every land that my mom rules. It's pretty cool, traveling from one place to the next. I've always been an adventurer, so traveling is a hobby of mine. 

I rush downstairs from our temporary house made completely out of fluffeh. I slide down the crystalline railing and jump down at the very last second. 

"GOOD MORNING MOM! IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT, GREAT DAY!" I yell to her in excitement.

Rabit's POV:

I greet Hopp with a smile.

"Hello, darling!"

I remember when I was that age. Oh, I was so much like her. Free-spirited and optimistic, however I got down occasincally. But my child never was sad. She was the happiest girl ever. It wasn't that much of a surprise though. The daughter of the maker of fluffeh 'ought to be the exact definiton of it. And Hopp certainly was.

Suddenly, I frowned. Something felt wrong.....

"Oh no," I whispered to myself. "It's here...."

• Posted at:

Rabit

pizzacheese45

good POVs Rabit

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

ivorydusk16

Um, what do I POV?

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

angeldolphin351

Can I add another land that I rule? Dolphin Caverns.

Evelyn:

I heard a noise and woke up. Tayla my spirit animal was punching my leg--or was at least trying to.

"Tayla, what the hell are you doing?" the meerkat's head perked up. I got up and opened up the curtains. "Aaah!" I closed them again. Then I slowly opened them again. Bright sunlight streamed through. Really bright. "Evelyn! Come down, breakfast is ready!" I heard my mum yell.

"Kay! Coming!" I got changed and went downstairs.

Dolphin:

"Morning darling." I said as Evelyn came down. "Morning mum." she sat down and I put her breakfast on the table. I put my own breakfast on the table and sat down next to her. "It's today." I said.

"Yes. It's today. What's today?" she asked. I face-palmed myself. "Today's the day you're going to meet the mods."

"Oh. Right. is that a good thing?"

"Well, yes. Of course."

"Okay." she finished eating and headed up the stairs.

"Get packed!" Icalled after her.

Evelyn:

Time to meet the mods. I thought. I pulled out my backpack and packed my things that I needed. I would be coming back. Then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw my mum standing there. "You ready?" she asked me.

"I guess so." I replied.

• Posted at:

*Dolphin*

#STAYCOOL

1/7/14SAMB

pizzacheese45

Pizz

"Alert!!! Alert!!!" I heard one of my messengers screem.

"What is it?" I ask.

"One of your loyal servants got kidnapped."

"Who is it?"

"Cheese." he says after he gulps

"What!!! I'll save him."

I walk into the dining room for lunch when Jayden asks me a question. "Dad, are you stressed out again?"

"Yeah, well Cheese got kidnapped-" I begin.

"What????? Cheese got kidnapped????"

"Yeah, and I just found out that Angel is coming it's just her daughter."

"Oh."

Chickie

I walk into the dining room to see Jayden and Pizz at the table talking to each other, then I hear the news.

"Chickie, I sorry to say this but, Cheese was kidnapped," Pizz starts. "I heard that he was last seen in TNT cove."

"Oh, now I understand why he was kidnapped," I tell him. " Rabit probably took him."

"That makes sense, because him and Rabit were worst enemies in the great Yzarc war," Pizz says.

"So are you gonna save 'im?"

"I will, as long as you take care of Jayden and our lands."

After Pizz said that we finish eating and then Pizz leaves

"Mom, why is dad, going to save Cheese?" Jayden asks.

"Because, Cheese is one our most loyal servant" I answer

"Oh."

• Posted at:

I am Pizz C Yzarc 

This is my gang:

Chickie

Rumor

Rumoress

Favorite Book Series:

Harry Potter

I am Number Four

Michael Vey

Spirit Animals

Zodiac

Favorite TV Show:

The Librarians

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

day 

i stood out our mansion in Crystal waters , my mom livvy was inside , doing her work . i sat on the steps, throwing a ball.i was bored. mom sometimes let me   go out, but not today. she was meeting with someone important . i was told on stay i n the yard. i did't think so . i sneaked out and ran to the town

livvy

i sighed. the man named lucas, handed me the things i needed for the town. it was important. i looked a the necklace, a locket. " thank you ,sir " i said ." you are dissmised." he walked out . i looked at the locket in shock. i swear i lost it forever . but . i opened it. it had a picture of my friends friends for samb. when we were young. and still friends. my heart ached but ..... if the locket of back . something was going to happpen.  

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

warriorgale3

Azula:

Mom and Dad were fighting. AGAIN.

I had gotten used to the huge crashes and the shaking of the entire castle to be my wake-up call. They had been fighting more often this month, and we needed to hire repairmen to fix the damage they did, since they were both powerful wizards and all.

My life was pretty insane. Always had been. I lived in the Kingdom of Gangs, or as Mom calls it, Gang Land. Gangs are basically consisted of people who live outside of SA (at least most of the time). Mom had made a huge gang, consisting of roughly sixty members. Maybe more. She had pretty much designed the whole kingdom, making areas for EVERY. SINGLE. MEMBER. They were all happy.

And then there was my family.

Verity -Mom- was the one who ruled. She was immortal. And insane. And obsessive. I could list her bad qualities all day. Despite having married Dad, she still endlessly obsessed over him, which was the start of most of their fights. She was annoying, cheerful and just generally weird.

My dad was Midnight. He is or was a Dark Mage. To simplify it, HE'S EVIL. Some people outside of our kingdom call him the King of Darkness. He acts like he hates Mom, but deep down, he cares for her more than any other person. He's normally a pretty relaxed guy, but do something that he doesn't like, and he's your worst nightmare. He's kind of arrogant and sadistic, but I get along with him better than I do with Mom.

I have two siblings: Selena and Chalize. Selena is the oldest, at 18. She looks exactly like Mom, except her hair almost falls to the ground and it's white. But unlike Mom, she's actually responsible, mature and... well, sane. We get along, but we don't agree on most things. Chalize is the one I get along best with. He's 15. If you could picture a male version of Verity, you'd get him. He's a mixture between everyone except me; he's cheerful and easygoing, like Mom (but not half as annoying), he's responsible, like Selena, and he's a pretty calm guy, but has a short temper, like Dad.

Also, there's the Spirit Animals. Mom has her Spirit Animal, Carter, a tall bay stallion with wings. Oh, and he talks. He has the power of starfire, and is really well-behaved. Selena's Spirit Animal is a Sparred named Celica. I haven't figured out her personality, though. Chalize's Spirit Animal is a fisher named Yami. They do a lot of training together, and Yami is basically Chalize as an animal.

And, let's not forget Lucas, Fluffy, Creepy and Bob Jr. They're Mom's adopted kids, from the days before she had decided on just Midnight. Now, those four are pets. Lucas is an Enderdragon, and was Mom and Dad's adopted kid. Fluffy is a pink fluffeh unicorn; she was the child of Mom and the Devil Slayer Silver. Creepy is a creeper who blows up everything, Mom adopted him with the Celestial Spirit Eclipse Leo. And finally, Bob Jr. was an annoying yellow Minion who was the adopted child of Mom and the Underworld Demon King Mard Geer Tartaros.

Yeah. Mom really got around in terms of boyfriends.

Silver never really visited anymore, and I had never even met Leo or Mard Geer. Honestly, I didn't know much of the gang members. I only knew the eight that lived in the castle with us: Ayden Nighthunter, Cana Alberona, Mirajane Strauss, Juvia Lockser, Jellal Fernandes, Lyon Vastia, Laxus Dreyar and Minerva Orland. Mirajane and Laxus had pretty much raised me, and personally, the gang members were better than my actual mother. (Dad and I saw eye-to-eye on almost everything, so nothing against him.)

"Hey, kid." I turned around to see Laxus heading toward me.

"Hey." I said to the Lightning Dragon Slayer. He was one of the strongest wizards I knew, and was practically a second father to me. "They're at it again."

"So the sun rose this morning."

"Basically. But they've been doing it more often now. What does it mean?"

He considered this for a few minutes.

"It was a crazy huge amount of fighting like this that brought you and your siblings into the world. I'd say that sooner or later, you'll have a new little brother or sister."

"WHAAAAAAAAT?!"

"I said nothing."

I facepalmed. Wizards were awesome, but almost all of them were at least a little crazy.

"Anyways, Azula, do you want to work with Minerva, Lyon and I on trying to find what magic you might have?" Laxus asked.

"Sounds good."

Another perk of having wizards living with you: You can learn if you have magic in you.

Everyone in my family had it. Mom's magic was the ability to harness the curses of demons for herself. It was a Take Over magic, where she assumed the Etherious form of the demon she took over. Dad had Reflector and Darkness Magic, with the former allowing him to reflect almost any attack away from him, and the latter being self explanatory. Selena's magic was, ironically, Light Magic. Consider our parentage. A woman who could take over the most powerful demons from the Books of Zeref and a man who was once evil. Light is not in our blood, so everyone was surprised when Sel had that magic. And Chalize had learned Devil Slayer magic from Silver.

I had learned nothing so far. So, all of the wizards living with us had decided to personally try to help me find whatever magic I might have.

Of course, I had no idea what magics I might unlock with what would be coming next...

Verity: (Warning: Her POVs will be very random.)

Midnight and I stood facing each other, panting.

"Best two out of three?" I asked cheerfully.

"No." he growled.

This happened all the time. I irritated him, and then a fight started fast. But, hey, at least we hadn't destroyed half the castle this time!

"Next time, could you NOT start a fight while I'm in the room?" Jellal, who I had appointed as our adviser (and we needed to be advised a lot), demanded. "Verity, you almost beheaded me with that one shot! And Midnight, don't even get me started on you."

"Didn't we hire you to stop the fighting?" Midnight asked. "Because I see a lot of hard work there."

"MIDDY-SAMA IS CORRECT!" I said fangirlishly. 

"Oh no you don't start with the Middy-sama again!" my husband snapped. "I let you talk me into this marriage thing because you promised you wouldn't be annoying!"

"And I haven't! After all, you've stayed with me for 18 years!"

"And I regret it."

"Oh, come on, you know you love me! But you still haven't admitted it!"

"I only agreed to your proposal because I had grown to like you in a friendly way."

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PROPOSED AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"Stop fighting like an old married couple." Jellal told us.

"JELLAL, WHO WAS THE ONE WHO PROPOSED?!" we both roared at him.

"Midnight was."

I triumphantly smirked at him.

"Verity, you are aware of what is to come, right?" Jellal asked, taking the topic off of who proposed. Hmph. I'd have to come back to that later.

"What?" I asked eagerly.

He sighed. "Midnight?"

"Not a clue, but you can blame it on her." my senpai answered. We all know who he was talking about.

"We trusted you two to be responsible rulers!" Jellal told us. "You have three children, and do I see you spending time with them? That goes for both of you! Verity, you need time with Azula! And Midnight, you need to get to know Selena and Chalize!"

I whistled innocently. Midnight sighed like an annoyed teenager.

"But anyways, you need to know what is coming for you." our adviser told us.

"What?" both of us asked.

He explained everything to both of us. When he was done, I let out le gasp.

"That sounds amazing." Midnight, who still retained his evilness, commented.

"It actually is pretty interesting." I agreed. "BUT MEH IS CONFUSED! I DON'T GET IT!"

Jellal facepalmed. "I need to get a new job."

Okay, all of the gang members who live in the castle with my family are from Fairy Tail. Also, I am naturally annoying, so my POV was very easy to write.

Also, since Pizz has a form for Chickie, could I make forms for my other family members (Midnight, Selena and Chalize)?

• Posted at:

Verity

AydHaloTanMono

SiLiKSKlSn

YkYnMiTsAk

SHReLu

AmPrStLLJs

SSSNQrWt

SMBA

SSRLBL

SFStAlKP

PhMJNvViKnMbKy

CartyPCKo

DVAlElGmMiClGe

MtAzSAFU 

#Midity

#AlanRickman

Thumbnail avatar

angelblue266

Yeah, but you cant POV as them ( sorry i just kno that some of us.dont have in the story)

• Posted at:

ANGEL YZARC

1 , , 3