Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

i keep looking at the fox clan related topicks and people ask how to join so here it is

type or copie and paist the pledge

I you’re name here promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .                              .

Clan founder name. .      Kale         .

You now are allowed to make a new topic to call the clan.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The difference between the bad guys and the good guys is weather you use human shields or willingly become one.

If it doesn't Challenge you, It doesn't Change you.

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

fearlesspegasus25

Natalee Stormguard promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .    natalee stormguard                          .

• Posted at:

Natalee Stormguard

Thor 2 the Dark World and Captain America are awesome

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" Tenth Doctor

Thumbnail avatar

fearlesspegasus25

Fearless Pegasus25 promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .             Natalee Stormguard                 .

• Posted at:

Natalee Stormguard

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" Tenth Doctor

Thumbnail avatar

tealkitten57

Natalee icearrow promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .  Natalee icearrow                            .

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar cfa00d9484

lonewolf132

I Lonewolf123 promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .   Morgan Starshade                           .

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

bloodhoundbloodhound2546

I Henrik Braveheart promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .       Henry        .

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmist80

Cool! This is like an official club now!

I, Emilia Treepainter promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members through the board.

Clan members name. .  Emilia Treepainter  .

• Posted at:

I am wl

{0,0}

(|__|)

"  "

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind

I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent

I shall seek to wear no crown nor win any glory"

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

thank you for ansswering so quickly

• Posted at:

The difference between the bad guys and the good guys is weather you use human shields or willingly become one.

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

artemispegasus138

artermispegasus138 promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. Kayla Oceansister.

Call me Seafire or rivergem.

• Posted at:

Im too positive

to be doubtful

Too optimistic

to be fearful

And too determined

to be Defeated

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

thank you

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar 391af04144

tigerfeathers11

can i join.

• Posted at:

I am An animal but mess with my family and friends and you have made an enemy that will hunt you to his dying day. but as a friend i will not abandon you.  code of the gathering 1912

son of the wild 

luck ugly

ranger, green cloak and others

Motto:forward

Thumbnail avatar

catsapphire94

May I join the fox clan ? I have a fox.ps. my names catsapphire94

• Posted at:

cassie

Thumbnail avatar

fearlesspegasus25

am I a member of the fox clan?

• Posted at:

Natalee Stormguard

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I, Julie Flamesage promise to give help when needed, and to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun of or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know something may contact the members through the board.

Clan member's name: Julie Flamesage or Maya

Clan leader's name: Kale or Viktor Lightningdagger.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

any one can join just take the pledge

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

dolphindusk40

Kato Firebreaker promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .             Kato Firebreaker                 .

• Posted at:

"Don't blink, don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can belive. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK. Good luck." ---The Tenth Doctor on Weeping Angles

Thumbnail avatar

dolphindusk40

if u have a tiger can u still join?

• Posted at:

"Don't blink, don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can belive. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK. Good luck." ---The Tenth Doctor on Weeping Angles

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

I Clara Cleverstaff promise to give help when needed,to do all my power to help my fellow clan members.I will not make fun of or insult any of the people who needs help.I will help anyone who is in need of it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice.I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if in need of help in the or in real life.

Clan member's name_____Clara Cleverstaff_____.

Clan founders name ________Viktor(Kale)

foxs rock!

I have the key () to the fox clan laior(sort of like a lab).

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

not much activity today.

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

elfhawk23

I Irena Windhunter promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name ___Irena Windhunter.   .

Clan founder name _______Kale____.

• Posted at:

Yeah... I'm just cool like that. 

"It's like seeing with my feet." 

-Toph, the blind earthbender

(Yeah, I'm crazy about Avatar)

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

We will need people to represent the other spirit animals DOLPHINDUSK40 will be the representative for the tigers. TEALKITTEN57 will be the representative for the penguins. They got the job because they took the pledge even though they do not have a fox. And they took the pledge first of their respective animal types.  

I will be the representative for the foxes because I am the clan founder.

That makes 8 members plus 3 representatives. So that’s 11 total.

There has to more people with foxes out there.

We also need a Komodo dragon representative

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

aquadragon1099

Zak Sealifter promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know somthing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .Zac Sealifter.

Clan founder name. .     Kale    .

• Posted at:

STRONG AS A MOUNTAIN

AQUA DRAGON PASSES ME

COOL AS OCEAN BREEZE

~HAIKU POEM 

Thumbnail avatar 73e3ee1c36

blackwolf1222

Lora Packmaster promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun ofor insult the people who need help. I will help anyone that needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members through the board.

Clan members name. . Lora Packmaster 

Clan founder name. .       Kale        

• Posted at:

~Kuro~

"You're awesome. I'm awesome. Pancakes are awesome. I love pancakes. Let's go get pancakes. I have no pancakes. I'm sad now."

-Markiplier

Thumbnail avatar 8291517ff1

opalninja1

I Lyria Nightdagger promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .   Lyria Nightdagger   .

• Posted at:

opalninja1 aka EkaterinaOperative5

Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done. -Amelia Earhart

Thumbnail avatar

gymnasticshouse11

I GYMNASTICSHOUSE11 promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. . Harmonie Diamondstorm.

~Britt

• Posted at:

gymnasticshouse11 aka PuppyJungle2

Avid book reader

Athlete, music lover, smart

(I've read too many books to keep them straight)

~I'm Britt,  nice to meet you~

Green is my favorite color

I'm on both the39 clues and infinity ring.

Fox Clan

Thumbnail avatar

gymnasticshouse11

@Darkfire62

I have a Komodo Dragon also

~Britt

• Posted at:

gymnasticshouse11 aka PuppyJungle2

Avid book reader

Athlete, music lover, smart

(I've read too many books to keep them straight)

~I'm Britt,  nice to meet you~

Green is my favorite color

I'm on both the39 clues and infinity ring.

Fox Clan

Thumbnail avatar

hawkathena3

I Eden Oakbrook promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .        Eden Oakbrook                      .

Clan founder name. .              .

• Posted at:

hawkathena3 aka BloodhoundLion2

Come to the grey side we have cookies and Obi Wan.

"Clint (Hawkeye), he would have punched me in the face then he would have helped me."-Avengers:Heroes of Tomorrow

"Jump off the cliff, it will be less messier that way."-Ranger Apprentice 2

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

Gymnasticshouse11 if you would like to be the representative for the komodo dragons set that as your primary animal.

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

thank you all

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

aquahorse571

Sofi Skyknight promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. .    Sofi Skyknight        .

• Posted at:

Sofi Skyknight and Terra

Thumbnail avatar

elfhawk23

Am I accepted then?

• Posted at:

Yeah... I'm just cool like that. 

"It's like seeing with my feet." 

-Toph, the blind earthbender

(Yeah, I'm crazy about Avatar)

Thumbnail avatar

sneakywerewolf6

I jac lightningrider promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to help my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

Clan members name. . jac lighningrider .

• Posted at:

ninjax

werewolf

X

master of the seas

X

blob

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

if you take the pledge you are a member

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar 391af04144

tigerfeathers11

I KITH PROMISE to give help when needed to do all in my power to helpmy fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help.I will help anyone who needs it even if they are not a member regardless of

of animal choice.  I realizethis is not only a group to ask for help but a group of peers to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know some thing they can contact the members threw the board.

clan members name Kith 

clan founder name Kale

you are now allowed to make a new topic called the clan.

• Posted at:

I am An animal but mess with my family and friends and you have made an enemy that will hunt you to his dying day. but as a friend i will not abandon you.  code of the gathering 1912

son of the wild 

luck ugly

ranger, green cloak and others

Motto:forward

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

thank you kith

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

i will stop acepting members in january so i can make a list of names and ranks so i can see the exact numbernof members but the nest month i will creat another topick to acept members

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

i know there are more people out there that have a fov for a spirit animal

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

three full pages of foxs on friends page

• Posted at:

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar 5b0fc607cd

rabbitjumping19

Your on level 28! Wow, I'm only level 6! Your beating my butt!

-Mikayla/RabbitJumping19

• Posted at:

Sonic the Hedgehog!!

Miles Tails Prower!!

Knuckles the Echidna!!

Amy Rose!!

Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Stick the Badger!!

Silver the Hedgehog!!

Blaze the Cat!!

Maria Robotnik!!

Professer Gerald Robotnik!!

I love Sonic the Hedgehog Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 5b0fc607cd

rabbitjumping19

I, Sofi Thunderchanter, promise to give help when needed, to do all in my power to my fellow clan members. I will not make fun or insult any of the people who need help. I will help anyone who needs it, even if they are not a member reguardless of animal choice. I realize this is not only a group to ask help, but a group of pairs to talk to if I need help in the game or in real life. Any person who wants the clan to know something, they cancontact the members threw the board.

Clan Member's Name: Sofi Thunderchanter

Clan Founder's Name: Kale

• Posted at:

Sonic the Hedgehog!!

Miles Tails Prower!!

Knuckles the Echidna!!

Amy Rose!!

Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Stick the Badger!!

Silver the Hedgehog!!

Blaze the Cat!!

Maria Robotnik!!

Professer Gerald Robotnik!!

I love Sonic the Hedgehog Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 , , 3