The Sapphire Moonstone
For centuries, Sorcerers have been living amongst our midst. They lived in secrecy, and existed in peace.
But everything soon came crumbling down.
The Sorcerer's jealously guarded possession--the Sapphire Moonstone--was stolen by the Necromancers. The Moonstone was a powerful item, capable of taking lives in a heartbeat....and to revive the dead. The Sorcerers suspect that the Necromancers are aiming to revive their fallen leader: Lǻevius, an infamous Necromancer who almost destroyed the entire Sorcerer's race, and try to take over the Throne again.
Now, destiny has changed the lives of 12 children. They must recover the Sapphire Moonstone before the world teeters over the edge of extinction...
1. Royal Bloods. They're the family of most powerful Sorcerers, which rules the entire society.
2. The Noble-Borns. Sorcerers who obtain high levels of magic, intelligence, strength and bravery. They pledge their loyalty to the Royal Bloods.
3. The Summoners. Sorcerers who are gifted in communicating with the Creatures of Myths. They can summon one mythical creature in a lifetime (and sometimes share it's abilities), however, they cannot control magic. *Read Mythical creature section.
4. The Assistants. They are the youngest children (ages 5 to 17) , training to become full-fledged Sorcerers or Summoners.
5. The Criminals. Sorcerers who are banished from the Sorcerer's society. They normally get their powers and memories taken away.
6. The Necromancers. They once served Lǻevius to overthrow the Royal Bloods. They're the worst of the worst, and must be killed at sight.
This section is only if you want a Summoner Sorcerer as your character. (Keep in mind that they can't use magic) If you don't, feel free to skip.
Now, a Summoner can communicate with their Mythical Creature by using the Ancient Language of Sorcery. A Summoner can indeed summon a creature, but if it dies, you cannot summon another one, unless you want to die.
Your creature can offer you enhanced abilities like: eyesight, strength, intelligence, amusement, speed etc. Summoners can be excellent with fighting with their own bodies, but they cannot control magic as a full-fledged Sorcerer can.
Your magic is determined by your personality. Once you've submitted your character forms, I'll give you a variety of Powers to choose from, which fits your character's personality. That'll determine some plot twists I have in mind. Feel free to tell me what type of power you'd like! Write it in the 'Other' section of your forms.
-POV once a week, at least. If you can't, feel free to tell me.
-Here are the people who saved their spots: DragonTwister, Alvera, SecretShrewd, HorsePegasus, Storm, Emilia, DragonCat, Celest, Lenera and Sonic. Thanks for saving! Please submit your character forms within the week. If you can't, tell me and I'll extend your time limits!
-There will probably be more spots open, IF the people who saved haven't submitted their forms within the time limits. So keep in touch, just in case. I'll see how many more people (who haven't saved) wants to join, and I may open more spots.
-No over-powered/Mary-sue characters please.
-Please, please, please let there at least be 3 male characters. POVing as your opposite gender really improves the writing.
-Please read the previous POVs before posting your own. Otherwise, some POVs will clash, or just not make sense.
-Have fun, have fun and have fun.
-I am so sorry this is long. I tend to overdo stuff.
Sorcerer Class: (Pick one: Noble-Born/ Summoner/ Assistant/ Criminal/ Necromancers. I didn't include Royal Bloods because...well, you'll see why. And yes, you can be evil)
Mythical Creature: (Only if you chose to be a Summoner.)
Abilities: (Like climbing, stealing etc. If you chose to be a Summoner, you would have enhanced abilities. Don't get too carried away though! XD)
My form is coming in shortly. Now, I need a rest from spending two hours on the computer!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post