Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

The Sapphire Moonstone

For centuries, Sorcerers have been living amongst our midst. They lived in secrecy, and existed in peace.

But everything soon came crumbling down.

The Sorcerer's jealously guarded possession--the Sapphire Moonstone--was stolen by the Necromancers. The Moonstone was a powerful item, capable of taking lives in a heartbeat....and to revive the dead. The Sorcerers suspect that the Necromancers are aiming to revive their fallen leader: Lǻevius, an infamous Necromancer who almost destroyed the entire Sorcerer's race, and try to take over the Throne again.

Now, destiny has changed the lives of 12 children. They must recover the Sapphire Moonstone before the world teeters over the edge of extinction...

Sorcerer's Classes

1. Royal Bloods. They're the family of most powerful Sorcerers, which rules the entire society.

2. The Noble-Borns. Sorcerers who obtain high levels of magic, intelligence, strength and bravery. They pledge their loyalty to the Royal Bloods.

3. The Summoners. Sorcerers who are gifted in communicating with the Creatures of Myths. They can summon one mythical creature in a lifetime (and sometimes share it's abilities), however, they cannot control magic. *Read Mythical creature section.

4. The Assistants. They are the youngest children (ages 5 to 17) , training to become full-fledged Sorcerers or Summoners.

5. The Criminals. Sorcerers who are banished from the Sorcerer's society. They normally get their powers and memories taken away.

6. The Necromancers. They once served Lǻevius to overthrow the Royal Bloods. They're the worst of the worst, and must be killed at sight.

Mythical Creatures

This section is only if you want a Summoner Sorcerer as your character. (Keep in mind that they can't use magic) If you don't, feel free to skip.

Now, a Summoner can communicate with their Mythical Creature by using the Ancient Language of Sorcery. A Summoner can indeed summon a creature, but if it dies, you cannot summon another one, unless you want to die.

Your creature can offer you enhanced abilities like: eyesight, strength, intelligence, amusement, speed etc. Summoners can be excellent with fighting with their own bodies, but they cannot control magic as a full-fledged Sorcerer can.

Sorcerer's Magic

Your magic is determined by your personality. Once you've submitted your character forms, I'll give you a variety of Powers to choose from, which fits your character's personality. That'll determine some plot twists I have in mind. Feel free to tell me what type of power you'd like! Write it in the 'Other' section of your forms.

Rules

-POV once a week, at least. If you can't, feel free to tell me.

-Here are the people who saved their spots: DragonTwister, Alvera, SecretShrewd, HorsePegasus, Storm, Emilia, DragonCat, Celest, Lenera and Sonic. Thanks for saving! Please submit your character forms within the week. If you can't, tell me and I'll extend your time limits!

-There will probably be more spots open, IF the people who saved haven't submitted their forms within the time limits. So keep in touch, just in case.  I'll see how many more people (who haven't saved) wants to join, and I may open more spots.

-No over-powered/Mary-sue characters please.

-Please, please, please let there at least be 3 male characters. POVing as your opposite gender really improves the writing.

-Please read the previous POVs before posting your own. Otherwise, some POVs will clash, or just not make sense.

-Have fun, have fun and have fun.

-I am so sorry this is long. I tend to overdo stuff.

Character Forms:

Name:

Sorcerer Class: (Pick one: Noble-Born/ Summoner/ Assistant/ Criminal/ Necromancers. I didn't include Royal Bloods because...well, you'll see why. And yes, you can be evil)

Appearance:

Personality:

Mythical Creature: (Only if you chose to be a Summoner.)

Abilities: (Like climbing, stealing etc. If you chose to be a Summoner, you would have enhanced abilities. Don't get too carried away though! XD)

Backstory: (Optional)

Other:

My form is coming in shortly. Now, I need a rest from spending two hours on the computer!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

Thumbnail avatar a35114bc67

cobradragon4373

Character Form: 

Name: Tertrus Sertent

Sorcerer Class: Summoner

Appearance: Black hair, dark beige skin, bluish-gray eyes

Personality: Shy, often cautious, smart, strategic

Mythical Creature: Black gryphon

Abilities: Enhanced perception, enhanced agility

Backstory: 

Other:

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

[Insert cliché signature here]

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: cole Jackson 
Sorcerer Class: (Pick one: Noble-Born/ Summoner/ Assistant/ Criminal/ Necromancers. I didn't include Royal Bloods because...well, you'll see why. And yes, you can be evil) noble born 
Appearance: cropped blond hair, green eyes, tan, scar on back
Personality: loyal to the end, brave, but recless, unpaniet, not the smarest, strong, annoying to some
Mythical Creature: (Only if you chose to be a Summoner.) n/a
Abilities: (Like climbing, stealing etc. If you chose to be a Summoner, you would have enhanced abilities. Don't get too carried away though! XD) swimming, running
Backstory: (Optional) later 
Other:

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar d56e3beb45

dragonphoenix1245

I'm assuming that of you're under seventeen you're an assistant?

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

also can you believe that i'm still not level 40

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

Ah, yes, good point! Forgot that!

Characters under age 17 are Sorcerers/Summoners in training--aka Assistants.

(Thanks Celest!)

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

dragonphoenix1245

No problem! IlI'll make my form later.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar 236d23bd7a

pumanectar12

name: emma

sorcerer's class: noble-born

appearence: purple hair, blue eyes

personality: very smart and kind

abilities: very good at fighting and stealing (only steals for good, not bad)

backstory: none

other: is orphaned and has a pet cat.

• Posted at:

~Jinx~

Cobia, Beaver, Lemur, Starling, Summer (glory and deathbringers daugther), Owl, Cheetah, Swallow

Lynxheart Swiftclaw Owlpaw Wisepaw Ivypaw

Kat

Twila Dawn

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."

cobradragon4373

OK, so I'm an Assistant.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

athenabird158

change cole's age to 18 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar cb12816694

whirlwindangel50

I have a saved spot, but I can make my forum later I promise.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

whirlwindangel50

Name: Lyra
Sorcerer Class:
Assistant for now/Necromancer later (I still and debating if I am going to make her evil or not... but I'm not gonna tell )
Appearance:
Lyra is kind of short and also has fair skin. She has freckles that dot her face. She has long, light auburn hair in two ponytails but has bangs that cover her right eye. Her eyes are a sea-green/blue color and Lyra also has a medium built.
Personality:
She is very calm and not easily angered. Lyra prefers to be by herself and a good book, but sometimes she likes the company of her close friends. She is stubborn and has a strong sense for what she believed in, and this often makes her labeled as rebellious person. When this happens she becomes very fierce and unpredictable, but she also has another side to her. Lyra's other side is caring and kind, wants to help her friends when she can. But the one trait that she always have is her seriousness.
Mythical Creature: n/a
Abilities:
Sneaking around, Stealing, Being Stealthy, Good Memory, Smart
Backstory: n/a
Other: This is a great idea for a role-play!

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

dragonphoenix1245

Character Forms:

Name: Arabella

Sorcerer Class: (Pick one: Noble-Born/ Summoner/ Assistant/ Criminal/ Necromancers. I didn't include Royal Bloods because...well, you'll see why. And yes, you can be evil): Assistant Summoner (I have a few theories about why we can't be Royal Bloods, by the way.)

Appearance: Dark copper hair cut in waves, light grey eyes, tall and slender, 

Personality: Sensitive and easily angered, but tries to act friendly and happy most of the time. She's smart, sarcastic, and athletic, but she is not that great of a friend to be honest. Kind of a pushover because she tries to please people, is also rather moody.

Mythical Creature: (Only if you chose to be a Summoner.) None

Abilities: (Like climbing, stealing etc. If you chose to be a Summoner, you would have enhanced abilities. Don't get too carried away though! XD) Um... intelligent, hand to hand combat, fast and agile.

Backstory: Um, normal girl, with an older brother and younger brother. That's about it...

Other: I would have made her a boy because I need to start writing as a male, but I remembered too late. Sor.ry

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

dragonphoenix1245

You know, scratch that, I'll be a boy.

Name: Mark

Sorcerer Class: (Pick one: Noble-Born/ Summoner/ASSISTANT / Criminal/ Necromancers. I didn't include Royal Bloods because...well, you'll see why. And yes, you can be evil) (I still have theories XD) Assistant Sorcerer

Appearance: Dark brown messy hair, dark blue eyes, tall and lean, tanned

Personality: Sarcastic, smart, and funny. Uh... this is hard... he is rather lazy and can act cold and unsympathetic sometimes; is a little moody when that happens, but is friendly and such, which causes him to sometimes be too talkative.

Mythical Creature: (Only if you chose to be a Summoner.)

Abilities: (Like climbing, stealing etc. If you chose to be a Summoner, you would haveENHANCED abilities. Don't get too carried away though! XD)

Backstory: (Optional) Two younger sisters. He was very protective of them.

Other: 

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

dragonphoenix1245

I forgot abilities. -_- Make them the same as Arabella's.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

All accepted! If you would just ignore the fact that I haven't created my form yet, I'll be doing that shortly.

Meanwhile, here are your powers!If you don't like any of your selections, throw a stone at me. (Or a boulder, if you prefer).

And I put your characters' names in brackets beside your own. The color doesn't mean anything btw...it's just...colorful.

@Livvy (Cole Jackson): Electrolation--This type of magic is suited for bold, strong people. A powerful form of attack using electric and energy, for three reasons: It's as fast as light, can temporarily blind an enemy and has deadly accuracy. The entire limitations of this power has not yet been discovered, because not even the most daring of Sorcerers dared to venture that far, in fear that the power might destroy themselves. Downside of this power is that it drains energy twice as fast, and uncontrolled usage of power may cause severe damage to its user.

@PumaNectar (Emma): I'm sorry, the character you created is lacking a few flaws. Everything else is perfect, but you just need to make a few adjustments to the personality section. Just that section is enough, don't have to redo your form again. Thanks!

@Alvera (Lyra): Wyspiral Barrier--This form of magic leans towards people with strong beliefs and determination. A Wyspiral Barrier can be both defensive AND offensive. It resembles a force-field (which can protect you and others from physical attacks) and a chasm between minds--preventing telepathic Sorcerers from mental attacks/mind reading. With advanced training, this power can be taken to new heights, for example: creating a barrier between powers, meaning to minimize the strength of your enemy's power for a span of maximum twenty seconds (enough to make the difference between win or lose). There's a 35% crit chance, which allows the enemy's power to rebound off the barrier, causing a backfire.

Downside of the Wyspiral Barrier is emotions. I'll let you ponder on that.

P.S. Thanks! Makes me think that two hours on the computer was actually worth it!

@Celest (Mark): Pyre Iceflame--This is an unique power, as seen in the name itself. Whereas Pyre means fire, Iceflame states the opposite. Pyre Iceflame is the ability to summon the flames of ancient fire, and the flames of cerulean ice. It is rumored that the first Leader of the Sorcerers obtained this power, as became a power of mystery which many Sorcerers tried to solve. Ancient Fire can burn through flesh and bone; it can be conjured willingly, anytime, with practice. In contrast, Cerulean Ice isn't something you can control, which is part of the mystery. Now that's for you to decide...

The downside for this power is control. Great amount of concentration and focus is required, because fire is wild and unpredictable, so take great caution. One wrong move may be the last.

P.S. Great male character!

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

athenabird158

cool

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

whirlwindangel50

So basically my power is a giant force-field? NICE! (I'm just making sure that I understand the power correctly)

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Thumbnail avatar 236d23bd7a

pumanectar12

ok, rainstorm, my flaws are:

i am not good at using a bow and arrows, and when i eat, i get the food all over my face!

• Posted at:

~Jinx~

Cobia, Beaver, Lemur, Starling, Summer (glory and deathbringers daugther), Owl, Cheetah, Swallow

Lynxheart Swiftclaw Owlpaw Wisepaw Ivypaw

Kat

Twila Dawn

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."

dragonphoenix1245

*throws boulder*

Just kidding, I love my power XD (How do you come up with all these awesome ones anyways? I'm jealous. )

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

@Alvera: You got it!

@Celest: Lolz, thanks! I just got two random words and smushed them together...so professional right...

@Puma: Well, good enough, I guess! Here's your power:

Elenchus Iris: This power is discovered by an extremely intelligent Sorcerer. It is used by Sorcerers with dedication, patience and high-level thinking. Having the Elenchus Iris allows the person to distinguish the truth behind a lie. By focusing into someone's eyes, you can visually see the truth displayed right before your eyes--imagine an illusion, it's pretty much like that. In short, you can tell when somebody is lying.

The downside to this power is that you MUST understand the person, before you see into them. If you don't...well, the truth may reveal something deep, dark and forbidden--which can quite possibly destroy your mind, for too much knowledge would break one's limits. Some Sorcerers have been driven insane because they broke this rule. This can be a useful power to obtain, but use it wisely.

My FORM:

Name: Raphaez

Appearance: Rustled black hair, deep set, blue eyes, broad shoulders, tall and towering, a few piercings here and there.

Personality: Extremely arrogant and stubborn. One of those people who you just can't persuade. He's pretty straight-forward--no beating around the bush--so he tends to speak the truth a lot, even if it means hurting people. When angered, he can get quite agressive. However, Raphaez is full of loyalty and eagerness, making life around him never boring.

Mythical Creature: n/a

Abilities: Lying and combat with sword.

Backstory: He was once a criminal, kicked out of the Sorcerer's Society because he almost exposed their existence to the humans. After his rather reckless escape, the Necromancers recruited him.

Other:

Blood Lexiconicy--this power is common among Necromancers who doesn't fear giving up life-source for power. This is one power restricted by Sorcerers. It's ONLY recommended as a last resort. Blood Lexiconicy involves drawing out your own blood, then using the blood, write a symbol on your skin. There has only ever been ONE symbol discovered called The Releasing. This symbol allows your body to be controlled by the inner darkness--the dark will inside you, which sometimes can be more powerful than yourself!

You can use this power multiple times (though strictly not reccomended), however, the more times you use it, the harder it is to recover to your normal state. You may end up losing yourself forever, as some Necromancers have. And drawing the symbol requires twice as much energy needed to recover, and blood is not unlimited! Once again, use for last resort only.

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

C'mon, please don't this RP die! C'mon, bump, bump, bump!

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

dragonphoenix1245

Where are the others? -_-

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

PROLOGUE

Their voices boomed through the room like an echo of the past. Live on for me.

***

Behind that locked door, was the Sorcerer Council--consisting of a member from the Royal Blood, three Noble Borns and two Summoners. They sat at the circular oak table, each one's gaze held their own dignity, honour and authority. Instead of a council of united Sorcerers, they seemed like wolves, fighting for the greater power.

But no matter how loud or bold their statements were, nobody dared to over-speak him.

The powerful Royal Blood. Leader of the Sorcerers. The most highest ranks of power. If anybody's word had the power to silence an entire land, it was his.

Caulan remained silent. As a figure of power, it had unnerved the rest of the council that he hadn't spoken up, even once, today. Normally, he would be contributing full-heartedly in all meetings. But today, it was as if half his mind was shrouded in deep thought.

"...but if we carefully approach this matter, I can see no reason why we won't find their plans, intentions and weaknesses, and continue on from there."

"These years of being absent from wars has weakened you, my friend," a noble-born was jeering. "Why don't you approach the matter head-on? With the element of surprize, we can overpower anything. Trust me, years spent on duelling against powerful Sorcerers is better than locking oneself in a library battling dust-mites and cockroaches."

A few chuckles permeated the room, as the first Sorcerer's glared malevolently at his insulter. Then, it came to a sudden halt as Caulan stood up abruptly. All eyes turned on him, expecting him to finally speak. However, he did not. The Royal Blood stalked to the centre of the room where he suddenly drew out a dagger. There was a few intakes of breaths. One inexperienced Sorcerer immediately leaped to his feet, summoning a ball of crackling plasma, but the Summoner placed a hand on his arm, a silent message to tell him to remain seated.

Caulan ran the blade across his wrist, and a few droplets of blood trickled down his arm. He smeared the blood onto his fingers, then proceeded to write something on the wall. When he turned, the room had became deathly still. 

As he spoke, his voice held an empty tone in it. "If it has come to the point where we begin to fight among ourselves, the time has come for our last resort. We've feared something like this would happen. We've feared the Necromancers would be daring enough to steal the Sapphire Moonstone. And they did." There was silence, before he continued. "It is as the prophecy has fore-told. Now, there is one thing that must be done. There would be a group of talented Sorcerers selected--young or old, it doesn't matter. They would restore the precious jewel, and send the Necromancers to their deaths."

The Council Members were all staring at the ground now. If a prophecy was to come true, a Royal Blood must sacrifice themselves to let that happen. For a long moment, nobody spoke. Then, one by one, they placed their hands to their chests--the sign to show their undying loyalty. Caulan's dry smile lightened his face.

As silent as ever, the Royal Blood retreated to his room, where he would bid his family a last farewell, before slipping away. Nobody should know of his death just yet, to avoid confusion and chaos. His body would be kept safely inside a glass tomb, and when the time comes, they would hold a formal ceremony for him.

When the door clicked shut, it was as if the light had leaked from the earth, plunged into uncertainty and unknown. The five council members slowly lifted their gaze to see the last message their leader has given them. On the wall, scrawled in his blood, was the words: Live on for me.

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

whirlwindangel50

Lyra

My mentor Alair stood at the other side of the field. He moved his hands in a pattern-like movement and soon a ball of fire came rushing towards me. I laid my hands parallel to the ground. Then as my hands rose, I flipped them over and I quickly picked up the speed of my movements. After that my hands went into a circle over my head. This caused a light blue glow to surround me. I slammed my hands down as hard as I could, and the blue glow exploded; but it destroyed the fire ball in the process. I collapsed on the ground taking in deep breaths. Alair walked over to where I was.

" Very good Lyra," Alair said. " Your stamina is improving greatly."

I responded," I hope so after three hours of training. And besides, what was the last exercise for?" Alair rubbed a hand through his dark hair. Honestly, I am very confused.

He answered," Your power has the possibility of making an enemies attack rebound. I was thinking that your attack could send out a force of energy, but I guess it doesn't work like that." Alair shook his head. " Doesn't matter. Your skilled enough to where you don't need to learn that."

" I suppose," I said. " So do we have any other plans for today?"

" No. You can go into the village if you want, but make sure you return for dinner," Alair said. " Isidora is visiting and I want to make to introduce her to you." I nodded and then I walked out of the field and into the large house. Isidora was Alair's sister and a talented Summoner. Her mythical creature was an ice phoenix and I couldn't wait to meet it again. I skipped up the stone stairs and I went to my room. There I grabbed my bag, and I went outside. Following the trail, I made my way to the bearby village. And in the distance a castle looked over.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3418

May I join?

• Posted at:

There is a Flame Inside My Heart, There is a Voice Inside My Head, There is a Strong Spirit in my Soul, Just Like Many Do, But Decide to Ignore. Let the Fire Burn Like a Wild Fire, Let that Voice Be Your Friend, Don't Let the Spirit Disappear.

dragonphoenix1245

Nice, guys. I'll POV later since I have no inspiration right now.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

dragonphoenix1245

I don't know what to POV actually... and being a boy is rather bothersome.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

@DragonFire: Sure, you may join anytime!

@Celest: POV whatever you imagine your character is doing! Magic training, spying on Noble-Borns, finding ways to sneak into forbidden places, studying on the ancient history... Compared to this world, the Sorcery Worlds are full of endless possibilities! (If you really want, you can switch to Arabella? Since you already made her form, feel free to POV as her.)

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

cobradragon4373

Tetrus

I felt ready. I tried to keep my mind composed. But it was hard not to be excited. I was going to summon a Mythical Creature! My mentor, Summoner Cadish, stood a few feet away. He was in his 30's, but his hair was streaked with silver. The life of a Summoner can be stressful.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I'm ready," I answered. 

"Focus..."I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the creature, whatever it might be. Cadish seemed to be chanting something, but the words blurred together as I began to feel a sharp tingling sensation. I opened my eyes, and there it was. The black gryphon was covered in iridescent black feathers, had four powerful legs with clawed feet, enormous wings, an aquiline beak and intelligent green eyes that seemed to peer into my soul. The animal was nearly as high as my shoulder. I touched him, and the tingling disappeared. For a moment, I had enhanced perception. Which was why I saw the deer peek out fro the trees. My Mythical Creature saw it, too, and raced off after it.

Cadish patted me on the back. "You've done it. You've summoned a Mythical Creature."

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

Thumbnail avatar

gamewizard38

Figgleswap! Am I late? I didn't see this until now.

• Posted at:

Sonic~ 

MGRilenVinnieAladdinLudwigQuilSerenaSterlingKajiJasmineUxieDaveDoctorPerrinElphabaKiritoAsunaCupcakeYueliaNoeliaDamienKabachiDanielKlienLeafa

Prince of Nohr

King of Valla

Lost Prince of Hoshido

#Ham4HAM!

The Gamers of Glory are back!

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

Nop, you can start POVing now.

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

dragonphoenix1245

(Illl just make Ara his sister or something. Only way younger.)

"No."

"Please? It can't be that hard?"

Mark sighed, and repeated more forcefully, "NO."

His sister pouted, lips turning down. She flipped her long hair - it seemed so bothersome; Mark didn't know why she kept it- and wheedled again, "If you're careful, it will be fine! And you know I want to see magic. Please?" The last word was drawn out in a whine.

It was true. If Mark was careful, things would be fine, and he knew how much his six year old sister wanted to be apprenticed. Being six, she should have already become an Assistant, like her older sister Lucinda, but their parents had wanted to stay on the safe side. Lucinda had injured herself with her magic once, and she was the cautious one. Arabella, on the other hand, with her huge temper, would probably end up killing the whole village on accident one day.

"Whatever." Mark rose and stalked off, heading into the woods. He didn't know why; he was rather lazy after all and normally didn't like moving, but he needed to get out of the stuffy house and get some fresh air. Sunlight shone through the leaves, making the whole forest shine with bright green light. Their was an almost palpable whining in the air of life.

Plopping on the ground, he faceplanted the grass. I should probably go practice before my lesson, he thought, but said out loud, "Don't wanna."

And that when he somehow rolled down a cliff.

(Cliffhanger! Oh my gosh that's a pun... XD. I didn't know what to do and I have no idea why I made him fall into a ditch or something, but... yeah')

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar

gamewizard38

Name: Javier Crow
Sorcerer Class: Assistant, Training under a Noble-born Wizard
Appearance: Dark blue robes with hood that go down to feet, Dusty brown hair that barely hangs above eyebrows. Stormy Gray eyes, about 5'5". Has belt with hidden stiletto on it.

Personality: Intelligent and Sarcastic, but horrible sense of humor and short-tempered. He means good intentions, and is Skeptical. Can get witty at times, and often keeps to self. Mumbles to himself.
Mythical Creature:
Abilities: Tome-reading,Swimming, good sense of directions and track of time.
Backstory: (Optional)
Other: Wears a barely-visible chain on neck,with no indication of what is on it.

I tried hard to not seem like a copy to some others, while also have a named used in that era, and tried to make him Flawed.

• Posted at:

Sonic~ 

MGRilenVinnieAladdinLudwigQuilSerenaSterlingKajiJasmineUxieDaveDoctorPerrinElphabaKiritoAsunaCupcakeYueliaNoeliaDamienKabachiDanielKlienLeafa

Prince of Nohr

King of Valla

Lost Prince of Hoshido

#Ham4HAM!

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

Love how this RP is going so far!

Sonic, that's a great character, here's your power:

Ephemeral Illusion: A power that is both deceiving yet convincing. It used used by observant and intelligent Sorcerers, who have dedicated their time into the seeing deeper into the physical world. An Ephemeral Illusion involves materializing false images from thin air. The image itself can be transparent or realistic, depending on the training. Also, it can allow you to implant false memories into people's minds, which only lasts about a week to a month.

Under high level of training, an illusion can actually evolve into a real thing--called a Sempiternal Illusion, which can be very handy. In your lifetime, you can only create ONE Sempiternal Illusion, which can be anything (as long as it isn't living, or a Sorcery power); for example: a powerful weapon which cannot be recreated, a potion that cures everything, or even powerful, ancient artifacts or relics that have been long lost from the Sorcery World!

The downside of the Ephemeral Illusion is time. When creating an illusion, you aren't 100% certain of how long it'll last (except for a Sempiternal Illusion, which is forever). Sorcerers with this power can make great allies with rare Sorcerers who obtain the power to predict time.

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

Thumbnail avatar

gamewizard38

Well, That's pretty cool (was trying to edge my character to time but meh). I'll Rp when I can!

• Posted at:

Sonic~ 

Prince of Nohr

King of Valla

Lost Prince of Hoshido

#Ham4HAM!

whirlwindangel50

teleport

• Posted at:

ALVERA

dragonphoenix1245

Note:

I am going on vacation today and I will be back on the eighteenth. I probably won't be able to POV, and if you kick me out, I understand. Feel free to do whatever with my character. If this is my RP, you aren't required to POV anymore. If it isn't, just continue on.

Sorry about this, and thanks for understanding. Bye!

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

You may absolutely NOT go or I will find you and murder you--I'm kidding. Your character and everything else would be saved until you return. Enjoy your vacation!

Now, look alive guys! Let's get this story going!

Raphaez's POV

I looked up at the mist concealing the palace. They circled around the lower part of the stairs, making it seem like the palace was floating midair. It also concealed any obvious entrances into the palace, which made sense because they don't want any unwelcome visitors. I stood on the cliff, searching through the thick gray air.

It was perhaps because of my preoccupation with the palace that two Sorcerers managed to sneak up behind me. I froze as a knife pricked my skin.

"Look who it is?" A voice growled. I flinched as the blade dug deeper. "You bloody necromancers up to no good these days!"

"Be careful," warned another voice. She was a woman. "We should hand him over to the Royal Bloods before he gives us any trouble."

"Where's the fun in that?" I could sense the smile behind those words.

Suddenly, I felt myself being pushed to the edge. Pebbles tumbled down the vast emptiness, causing me to instinctively scuttle backwards. But the knife was right there on my back.

"Wondering what's down there, brat?" the first voice growled. He inched me closer to the fragile edge. "You'll find out very so if you don't answer my questions. Now, what are you doing here?"

"You're making a mistake," I gasped. They laughed, and I felt pity for them. I really didn't want any deaths to happen, except for the death of my target. Slowly, I turned my head around to see them. "I'm not alone."

Two arrows plummeted down and buried themselves into their chests. THe man dropped his knife and fell stone-cold. The woman stared at me in shock, before falling to her knees. I saw her eyes flash yellow, then she fell limp.She had just sent a telepathic message, I realizsed. Assumedly to the other Sorcerers. I had to finish this quick.

I took out a note from my pockets and scanned the names. Some were crossed out, there were six names left. I glanced at the name of my next target. Lyra.

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

dragonphoenix1245

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL

I'll POV later.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

cobradragon4373

Me too.

• Posted at: