Do you like my RP?

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

Hey, this is Lyria Snowheart. I'm doing a repost of my other Transformers RP so all past Transformers don't need to do the whole intro thing. They can just go ahead and start posting!

Rules:

You cannot kill unless they are just a fake character.

No dirty language other than one word: Scrap.

Be kind! Do not be a cyberbully or you WILL be reported! I do read every one of these!

If you are new, don't wait for me to accept. You can go right ahead. I will tell you if there's a mistake though.

Please please please make it interesting! I want to look for book ideas and if this is interesting it could become a book. I will give you credit if I use your character or ideas!

HAVE FUN! I made this so everyone could bring Transformers to life!

Story (Autobot): After the war, Optimus had given his life to continue life on Cybertron. Cybertron is alive and well, but trouble is still brewing with the return of well-known decepticons on both Cybertron and Earth. You are one of those life forms that has been created after Optimus gave himself for you to exist. You are part of the new Resistance. There is an army, but that army cannot be as stealthy as you are. You are an autobot, and will fight for freedom to the end!

Story (Decepticon): After the war, Megatron turned good and turned his back to evil. You survived the attack from the old resistance in deep space and you are ready to come back. You join 'The Rising Tide,' which is like the resistance rising for the new age of Decepticons. You want revenge: On the autobots, Decepticons that turned against you, a frightening new evil, and even on Megatron. It's time the tide of the war shifted permanently; in your favor.

You can be an autobot OR decepticon, but you cannot be both. You can have two characters that you control, but one is your own character and another can be a transformer that has shown up on either side. I have a few names and characters you can choose from. I've already chosen Arcee as mine, because I'm an autobot, I chose an AUTOBOT, ORIGINAL! To use one of the characters from the movie(s) and/or serie(s), you must know who they are, where they appear, and at least part of their description or backstory. Here are charts:

Autobot:

Bumblebee

Ratchet

Bulkhead

Smokescreen

Knockout

Ironhide

Jazz

Decepticon:

Barricade

Blackout

Bonecrusher

Brawl

Frenzy

Scorponok

If you know anyone else, you can post them in your form.

Here is what the forms look like! Put a if you understand and a if you don't. If you don't please post what you don't understand under your form. I'll do mine as an example.

Form:

Name of Transformer: Bluejay, or 'Jay' for short

Allegiance: Autobot

Description (Car): A Jeep Cherokee 2015 that's blue (like the shade of this blue font) with black, dark charcoal gray, and white stripes up the middle.

Description (Transformer): Tall, long legs and arms, blue with stripes around wrists, waist, ankles, and neck, sword at waist, blasters/machine guns at arms, bright blue optics

Personality: Revealed in POV...

Other: Jay is offended by things including her being weak or not smart because of her stubborness. She was always a strong and respected 'bot, not known for her wits, but underestimated because she wasn't "that type of 'bot". She is very different than what meets the eye.

(Optional: Second character from a movie or series)

Name of Transformer: Arcee

Description (Car): Motorcycle (unknown type) that's a deep blue with a bit of black and barely any pink

Description (Transformer): Short, knives and blasters on arms, pink and black here and there, blue optics

Proof of Knowing 2nd Character: I've watched Transformers Prime the newest Transformers cartoon. She's the only girl transformer other than Arachnaid and is very strong. She may look small, but she leaves a mark. She had two partners, both deceased: Tailgate and Cliff Jumper. Cliff Jumper appears for about 1 1/2 episodes, being killed on the first few scenes. She was devastated but was partnered with a human; Jack Darby.

That's what a form with two characters looks like. If you're using two characters, make sure the character is still ALIVE and not deceased, such as Tailgate and Cliff Jumper. Starscream may or may not still be alive, but you can decide questionable deaths yourselves, unless they obviously did not survive. If you're only using one character, then cut off the 2nd part and put your thumb under the first part and questions under thumb (if questions are needing to be answered). If your first character is killed, you can create another one. If you only create the one and decide later on to bring in a second from a movie or series, you're welcome to add them in. Don't add them in until I accept the 2nd one though.

I will give you later on hints:

1: A few lucky people will become Primes and lead the Autobot Resistance together.

2: Someone will become the Decepticon leader's 2nd in command. (Revealed later)

3: A few very important characters come back......

IT ALL IS REVEALLED IF THE RP KEEPS GOING! IF MANY JOIN AND POV OFTEN, THEN IT WILL BE REVEALED SOONER!

Have fun, and welcome to the world of the Transformers.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar a35114bc67

cobradragon4373

Form:  

Name of Transformer: Gryphon

Description (Car): A Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion that's white, with neon red head- & tail-lights, and a long blue stripe on both sides

Description (Transformer): Tall, white with blue stripes on the arms, RPG-71s mounted on shoulders, MOAB/GBU-43/B Massive Ordinance bomb(very dangerous, produces lots of collateral damage, and so is rarely used, unless widespread destruction is necessary) launcher on back, neon red optics

Personality: Focused, sometimes irritable, cautious, strategic

Other: Is often awkward at starting conversations, but once a conversation has been started (and it's interesting or important), he's more talkative.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

[Insert cliché signature here]

wolflynx460

Cobradragon4373: Accepted!

I'm waiting to POV until Spark joins, so I won't POV until then. Feel free to start yourself off, though.

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Ratchet for me please!

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Forms are in mod now.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Form:

Name of Transformer: Stellar Spark (or Spark)

Description (Car): Motorcycle, Ultra blue and a lavader-ish pink.

Description (Transformer): The same build as Arcee but she has a more medium build compared to Arcee's small build. She's blue and a lavander-ish pink.

Personality: Revealed in POV...

Other: Stellar Spark is a Wrecker and is not afraid to fight. Sometimes she's a little too eager to fight. Her weapon of choice are duel swords (kind of like Wheeljacks but they fold away into her forearms).

(Optional: Second character from a movie or series)

Name of Transformer: Ratchet

Description (Car): Ambulance.

Description (Transformer): Medium height and build. Mostly a red-ish orange-ish color and white. His weapon of choice is his cyberscaples. Yes that is the offical name for the blades his arms can shift into. He also has a frame welder. But he mostly stays at base so he dosen't fight offten.

Proof of Knowing 2nd Character: I have watched Transformers Prime, Generation 1, a bit of Animated, I've seen walkthroughs for War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron, plus Cybertron Adventures. I've also see all four of the movies. Ratchet is my favorite character and I have done quite a bit of research on the wiki. Transformers Prime Ratchet was not paired with any humans but he dose have somewhat of a bond with Bumble Bee's human Raf. Ratchet is the oldest 'bot on the team and he knew Optimus before Optimus was a Prime.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

wolflynx460

firesoul13: accepted! (Of course) Povs start soon

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

"Found a signal, gonna check it out," I said into my comm. A voice answered, "Is backup required, Bluejay?" I sighed. "Is backup ever needed? You should know I don't play well with others."

I gained speed and went down a slope. I went through a tunnel. When I came out of the tunnel, there was a huge cave. I transformed, looking around. I spoke into my comm again. "We might need a few drills, 'cause I can't see any energon, but I'm basically right on top of it, gonna need--" I stopped mid-sentence, turning around slowly. There was a steady beeping. It became faster.

"Scrap!" I said. I transformed and drove through the tunnel, barely out of the tunnel before I felt heat in the back. When I got back to the road, I spun around and transformed. The cave and tunnel was blown to bits. I picked gravel out of my tires. "Hey," a voice said. "Blown again?"

I turned around. "Yeah, Spark, blown again," I sighed, continuing to pick at the gravel in my tires. "How many times is that this week? Like, 3?" "Five, actually," I corrected her. "But I'm going to have gravel in my rear for a year! Anyways, why are you here? I didn't call for backup."

Spark looked to the sunset. "I like watching the sunset, I guess," She said. "We got one, too, Spark," I said with a laugh. Spark looked at me. "But isn't it always just so much better on anothe planet?" She said. I laughed. "A sunset's a sunset, Spark. Nothin' to it. Now can we PLEASE go back? This gravel is a 3 'bot job." Spark looked up again. "Spark, I told you, a sunset's a sunset. Let's just go back to Cybertron, please?" I followed her gaze as she pointed up. The sky got darker. The warship that we took from the 'cons that we scrapped. "Not, possible," I whispered.

I started to run towards the path that made a legde, high by the warship. It was flying low. Luckily, the road was quiet, so no action was made. But Spark yelled after me, as if reading my mind. "Don't do it, Jay! It's too dangerous! You'll get yourself killed!" I ignored her. Transforming into a car, I raced toward the warship. I only had about 10 to 15 seconds left until I wound't be able to board. Unfortunatly, I didn't get there in time. I thought about stopping, but I kept going. Spark screamed, "JAY!!!"

I transformed in midair and everything seemed slower. My arms and legs flailed, reaching for the warship's spikes. I grabbed one, but nearly slipped off. I pulled myself up, grunting. I leapt onto a 'con. "Hello. Nice weather today, huh?" I grabbed him and flung him off the ship. My hands became blasters and I shot at the incoming 'cons.

As the final wave of 'cons was finished, I grabbed a long chain and flung it down. It dragged on the ground. Spark looked up at me. I shrugged. "You comin' or not?" Spark thought for a minute, then grabbed the chain and started to climb. I pulled up the chain as she ascended. When she got up, I dropped the chain on the floor. "Let's go, I wanna see who's behind the wheel," I said. Spark looked at me questioningly. "You sure that's safe?" I shrugged. "I got time to be stealthy." I walked into the warship with Spark close behind.

My life was on the line and I was putting down Spark's, too. But if she wanted to go back, I'd let her. I do this everyday. I'm a 'bot. That's what I do. All a 'bot needs is an interesting life and a few highlights to the paint job. I'm livin' the dream.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Stellar Spark:

Jay was crazy. There was nothing more to it. I found I had to smirk as Jay moved on ahead. If only she knew. My caution? Only a mask and a safety. I could honestly say I had tried to talk her out of it. I was a Wrecker, the mechs and I did this kind of scrap all the time!

I continued walking into the warship. My blades unfolding from my forearms. I reflected on the days before the autobots left Cybertron and ended up on earth. Back when the Wreckers and I would take the 'cons down a few notchs. Not may Wreckers were left these days. Primus I missed them.

Kup, Springer, Ultra Magnus, Roadbuster, Topspin and Twintwist, Perceptor, Bulkhead, Wheeljack... there were so many. As far as I knew only three were still alive. I honestly hoped someday more would turn up.

More 'cons came at us. It was simple enough taking them out. I felt the familiar thrill of battle. And again I was reminded why I volunteered for the guard. I was a warrior, a solider. That was all I'd ever be, and I was okay with that.

Now here's hoping we make it out alive and Ratchet doesn't dismantle us when we get back.  

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

I knew what Spark was thinking. I was crazy. I was insane, in fact. But I didn't need to be a Wrecker to destroy a ship.

Yes, that was my plan. To get to the power source, and blow the ship up. Spark had grenades, right? She was a wrecker, she'd have to have a few at least.

"Where are we even going, Jay?" Spark yelled over the battle. She sliced a blade across two 'cons' chests and turned to me. I flipped the 'con I'd been working on. "We're going to the power source," I said, walking away.

I could feel Spark's burning gaze on the back of my head. I knew we were risking so much. But I was trained by Arcee, and I was all about risks.

Arcee:

"Arcee," Bumblebee said, coming up to me. "Remember the mission Bluejay went on? Stellar Spark went after her because it was a trap. They're not back, yet." I stopped, looking at him. "Bumblebee, I trained Bluejay to do the neccasary. If something happened, she can handle it. She can handle anything, and if Spark's in there, then I know she'll succeed at whatever she's up to." Bumblebee looked at me questioningly. "You're sure you don't want to send a strike team in?" I sighed. "Bumblebee, Bluejay is one of the best warriors I know, and the other warrior is a wrecker-Stellar Spark. Together, they're unstoppable."

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Stellar Spark:

"I take it we'll need a grenade?" I asked dryly as we finished off the last wave of cons and continued on our way. Jay nodded. I rolled my optics. Wheeljack was better off with grenades, I prefered... other explosives. Still, this was going to fun!

I continued to follow Jay. Primus she was alot like Miko. How did Arcee put up with her? Surely 'Cee would have gotten annoyed with her. I made a mental note to ask Ultra Magnus about Jay becoming a Wrecker. 

We made it to the power sorce. We easily took out the four 'cons that were guarding it. I searched my subspace. No grenades. "Scrap!"

"What?"

"No grenades. I'll have to improvise." I grabbed the blaster arm of one of the 'cons. I easily ripped it off. I opened a panel in the blaster. I rearranged and reattached certain wires. I set the rigged blaster next to the power source. "We got fifteen seconds!"

We started running.

Ratchet:

I was working in medical bay. Stellar Spark had left to assist Bluejay a while ago. I had to wonder what kind of trouble they were getting into. It was never an ordinary mission with those two. They were always risking their sparks on some crazy half thought out plan. Didn't matter that Stellar Spark had a good proccessor, she hardly used it.

I looked up hearing two 'bots entering medbay. Stellar Spark was grinning, holding her detached arm. Bluejay, though all her limbs were still attached, didn't look much better than Spark did. "What did you two do?!" I demanded.

Stellar Spark limped to one of the medical berths and sat down. "Oh nothing much, we just blew up a warship."

"You what?!?"

"Blew up the powersource," Bluejay said. "To bad we didn't have any grenades."

They were acting like it was no big deal. Didn't they know how dangerous that was? They could have been killed! Judging by the shape they were in I'd say they were caught in the blast.

I started with Stellar Spark, a detached arm was more serious then any of the other injuries they had.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

I looked up at the sky. It was getting brighter. Nearly time for me to start training. I transformed and started to drive towards the Army Base.

Today, I was training with the army, and all the rest of the week, too. Next week I'd train with the Resistance, and 'Cee told me that I might work with the Wreckers in a few weeks. I'd been excited, because I'd get to get my hands dirty. The Army and Resistance are highly ranked, well-trained groups of warriors. The Wreckers was like a carnival with the best type of games- crushing, exploding, hitting, and breaking things.

As I drove along with the smooth traffic, something flew overhead. I adjusted my side mirrors, looking behind me. A formation of jets, F/A-18 Hornet aircraft. I pulled over and transformed, standing up. They rushed over us. They moved around then flew up. They made a shape-one I was all too familiar with. The Decepticon's logo. They rushed near the Army Base. "Scrap!" I yelled. I ran then leapt into the air, flipping into the Jeep Cherokee 2015. I weaved between other cars, them honking loudly. I got close to the Base. I heard blasters being shot.

I arrived at the scene, hiding behind the building. There was a blast near me and a blue autobot landed near me. She grunted as she got up. "Arcee!" I yelled, running to her and dodging blasts. She ran to me. "Jay, you've got to get out of here! You're hurt.." "'Cee, I can handle it," I said. "Let's do this, together," I said, holding out a hand. She looked up at me.

I could see the hesitation in her eyes. She had vowed to no other partners unless they were Jack Darby, because then she would feel like she was betraying him. I knew that she had had a tough past, before I existed. She sighed and smiled, shaking my hand.

"I got you covered. We need to go to the closest Medical Bay and evacuate them immediatly, medics included." I nodded. We ran out. More 'cons came as more fell. We ran back to back, shooting incoming 'cons. As we ran into an alley, I transformed my blasters into hands. I looked at 'Cee and nodded. She nodded, too, as 'cons dropped into the alley. I ran in front of 'Cee, dodging the blasts swiftly.

I suddenly turned and dropped, the bottoms of my feet under hers. I pushed her up, the 'cons momentarily distracted. I flipped into a handstand and landed, then turned and unsheathed knives from my arms, slicing into the nearest 'cons. They looked at me, coming for me, then Arcee blasted the rest of the 'cons.

I kept running and she landed beside me as a motorcycle. I ran alongside her. The wind in my face, the thrilling sensation of saving more lives.. I felt good. We emerged from the alley closest to the Medical Bay. Ratchet ran out to meet us. "The Resistance already started evacuating some injured 'bots, but we need a few more hands. Can you call for backup?" He yelled over the noise of the battle closeby. 'Cee nodded, yelling into her comm, "'Smokescreen, we need backup by the Medical Bay, can you send a few students over?"

As Smokescreen answered, I ran into the Medical Bay. Medics were grabbing tools in case the Medical Bay was blown to bits. There were a bunch more 'bots coming out of hallways all over. I assisted the first two I saw. They were grabbing onto my shoulders and I walked them out. An explosion hit dangerously close to the Bay, sending a shiver through the building. We went a bit faster.

There was a tunnel up ahead that they could use. The one for inside the Bay wasn't installed yet. We went behind a wall and they were equipped with shapeshifters, to let them go through the wall and down the tunnel. It was good because the 'cons wouldn't be able to follow. "You good?" I said to the two. They nodded. "We're hurt, but we still can walk down a tunnel. I nodded and ran back to the Bay. I passed about 9 injured 'bots on the way. Ratchet, 'Cee, Smokescreen and a few others met me. "Everyone's in, let's go!" "No," I said. "I'm fighting. I have to.. It's time I started fighting and not running away from unfinished buissness."

As I drove off, Smokescreen and Ratchet said no. But Arcee went after me and the Wreckers arrived. I saw Spark being ordered to help the injured with a few others. The wrest of the Wreckers caught up and joined us. "I'm with you the whole way, partner," 'Cee said.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Stellar Spark:

The Wreckers and I arrived at the base. 'Cons were attacking. I was ordered to help the injured 'bots. That's what happens when you're raised by the CMO of the autobots and you're signed on as the Wreckers medic. The last of the injured had been evacuated and I was charging back into the thick of the fight when a whole was blown in the far wall.

I gave a yell of triumph. There was no way we were losing now! Kup, Springer, Topspin, Twintwist, Whirl, Perceptor, and Hotshot came charging into the battle. We had the 'cons now! I was grinning like a human sparkling on the holiday known as christmas. "All 'cons may wish to flee now!" I cried.

"Don't get cocky kid!" Kup called out.

"It's a common Wrecker trait!" I shot back. Oh how I missed this. I charged at the nearest 'con, the vehicon was smart enough to dodged my first attack... by the second attack however he found himself missing a helm.

Springer, Topspin, and Whirl were already in the air taking out the 'cons in the air.

In that moment hearing the sound of blaster fire, hearing Whirl's whoops of joy as he flew crookedly in the air... seeing the Wreckers again... I felt alive. Truly alive. More alive than I'd felt in the last few years.

Most of the 'cons were either in pieces or fleeing by now. The few that remained were either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. Soon they joined their comrades. The battle over (for now, who knew if another wave was going to come or not?) the Wreckers gathered in a group in the middle of all the destruction.

"Nice to see you guys are still online." I said.

"What's wrong Sparky? Forgot how hard it was to ofline Wreckers?" Springer taunted.

I shoved the triple changer, "Wreckers might be hard to scrap to normal 'bots... but not to other Wreckers!"

"Five minutes and they're already at eachother's throats." Whirl remarked.

Then another wave of 'cons came and we were back in battle.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

cobradragon4373

Gryphon:

"I've found... a signal," I reported into my comm. A voice answered,"Any backup required?"

"Um---" I was feeling a bit nervous, and it could be useful, so... "Yes, please," I replied. " Absolutely minimal amount, though, perhaps two. Place them at these coordinates (sending them right now). We'll converge on our target from our respective locations."

The other two Transformers had soon arrived and linked onto my comm: Swoopstrike and Cometfall.

Sorry, that's all I have time for right now.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

cobradragon4373

I transformed and drove north as Swoopstrike headed southeast and Cometfall went southwest.

Then we reached the place, but couldn't find anything. Then Cometfall looked up and gasped. 

"Look... up..." he gaped. Swoopstrike and I also stared upwards. It was an enormous warship. 

"L-let me just blast it from over here," I stuttered. The other bots looked like I was crazy.

"We have to see what's going on in there!" exclaimed Swoopstrike.

"Fine, " I relented." I'll come with you. But don't even think about blaming me for losing an arm or whatever!" We raced toward the hulking object. We slowly climbed up its massive, slippery lower spine, then crawled along under its long hull until we reached a lower deck. Climbing onto it, I grabbed the decepticon and flung him overboard. The others followed me inside the ship, but a wave of 'cons was already on its way. I grabbed one 'con and flung him into another while Swoopstrike and Cometfall blasted away at the rest. I joined in, and soon the enemies lay sparking on the ground as we passed them. As we turned a corner, another group raced towards us. Transforming, Cometfall drove through the wave and we followed. I crunched a decepticon into the wall, and I grimaced at my bent fenders. But there was no time to lose. I followed the others as 'cons raced after us.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

I charged into battle, slicing every decepticon in front of me out of the way. I left a trail of injured 'cons behind me. 'Cee followed my lead, doing the same next to me.

We stopped short as we reached the edge of the base. The ship was leaving. Wreckers had come, Spark included. I hissed, "Not if I can help it!" I jumped up on the side of the base, climbing the wall. I winced as blasts hit me. I kept going, up to the top of the building. 'Cee was close behind. I looked down. "No, 'Cee, stay with the others!"

I ran to the end of the building, then took a deep breath, my eyes closed. When they opened, I transformed and at over 100 miles per hour, drove to the end. I jumped, airborne. I transformed before grabbing onto the ship's spike.

Pulling myself up, I stood up on the spike and looked below. The base was basically destroyed. I turned around and sliced two 'cons open, then my knives turned into blasters and I blasted any 'cons that were near me. I stormed the warship, tearing up the halls and putting an end to every 'con that got within a yard near me.

I was storming a warship, again. But did I stand a chance without Spark and 'Cee? I prayed to Primus so.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

My last post and this one are both before Gryphon and his group of 'bots are on that big warship.

Bluejay 'Jay':

I burst into the room with the powersource inside it. Or so I thought, at least.

I had burst into the room driving the warship. Good enough, I thought. I ran down to the 'cons controlling part of the ship. An alarm went off, red flashing lights bursting all around me. Slicing through the 'cons there, I lunged to the other side. This time, they were ready for me. Red blasts flew through the air. Like what humans call a 'dancer', I gracefully dodged the shots, flipping and turning.

Time slowed. I slowed. Things were slow and I was dodging, turning, ducking, jumping, flipping. Like a leaf in the wind, dodging branches. Like what humans call a 'fox' through the forest, being chased by a hunter. I reached the 'cons and I sliced their stomachs, leaving them to lie on the ground, helplessly. As the last decepticon fell, I was crouched. I turned to face who was behind the wheel.

I'd been ready for anyone to be behind that wheel. Anyone but him. The decepticon who was supposed to be in the Shadow Zone, with the decepticon who was supposed to be in the big warship in the stars. The two worst decepticons after Megatron, along with Starscream.

The leader was Soundwave. The lieutenant was Shockwave. In the Academy, we'd call them the waves of terror. Both with strange abilities and appearances. Soundwave didn't talk and had no face. Shockwave had one eye and one arm was only a blaster. Both were what we called them; waves of terror, knocking out any autobots in Megatron's way. Or, in this case, theirs.

Hands grabbed my wrists, my knives sheathed. They were chained together. I struggled, but then a hand grabbed my shoulder. I didn't see their face, but they talked. "Struggle, and I'll yank this wire," the 'con said. I stopped struggling, knowing that the wire he touched was the wire that'd knock me out for an hour at least, maybe longer. I needed to get off the ship as quick as possible, and I didn't have time to be knocked out for an hour, a few hours, maybe a whole day, in a decepticon prison.

Soundwave and Shockwave hadn't looked directly at me yet. Then, their faces turned towards me and I nearly lunged, wanting to rip out their sparks, put them in their rightful places. Shockwave chuckled. "You didn't think we'd be here, I can tell," he said. "But it's time we made our appearance, don't you agree, Soundwave?" He turned to Soundwave. Since he couldn't talk, Shockwave talked for him. But there was the understandable expressions by his movements. Shockwave grinned. "Yes, I'm glad we agree. We seem to be in sync, honestly."

I stomped on the decepticon on my left behind me. "You're supposed to be DEAD Shockwave! And Soundwave is supposed to be mindlessly roaming the Shadow Zone. You know, it's funny, because Shockwave was killed on Cybertron but Soundwave... you could have been in the middle of space!"

Soundwave leapt down and slapped me across the face. I looked down. Shockwave slapped me the other way, making me look up. "You think you're clever, Bluejay, but you're not!" I looked at him, not able to hold back my surprise. "Yes, I know your name. I know that Arcee trained you, and that you're part of the Resistance, the Autobot Army, and you may be invited into the Wreckers. That you and Stellar Spark are an unstoppable team together, that Ratchet trained Stellar Spark.." I looked at him in dismay now. There must be a seed in the Autobot forces! But who? Knockout is a really good medic, out west, a long way away from me. There was nobody else.

"Take her to prison cell 108," Shockwave said after looking at Soundwave. He grinned, "The comfy one."

They started to drag me but I got up and kicked them. "I can walk, you lonely pieces of scrap," I muttered. They walked me to 'prison cell 108'. As we arrived, I sarcastically talked in wonder. "WOW! This cell has it's own hall? I feel so special. There must be great things in there! Maybe 108 is my lucky number, don't ya think?" A decepticon looked at me. "No, Bluejay, 108 is your UNLUCKY number."

They shoved me in. There was nothing inside but I could see plates on the floor that opened remotely. There was something bad under those plates. I trembled once they closed the door and locked the 10 locks.

I wasn't going to like this.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

This is the day before Gryphon storms the big warship.

Bluejay 'Jay':

They decided I was too dangerous and witty, and I'd escape. They were right. So, they hung me from the ceiling. My hands were chained and the chains went up, but chains went from the floor and held my feet tightly, so I wouldn't kick. Soundwave was smart, I admit, but I was smarter.

I had looked up, at where my chains were bolted to the ceiling. I was rid of my explosives and weapons, but I could still blast, or so I thought. I tried transforming my hand into a blaster, and it worked, yet it didn't transform fully. I tried to blast the bolts, but it didn't work. I cursed and transformed my blaster back into a hand.

Soundwave entered the prison cell alone. I could hear decepticons outside saying that he shouldn't go in alone, but nothing else until a, "Alright, if you insist," and the door opened. As he stepped in, I clenched my hands into fists. Soundwave just circled me. After the 3rd time around, I tried kicking him. "What do you want, you ugly piece of scrap?!" I said. His hands were behind his back. My eyes widened. "No..."

His hands came out from behind him as fast as lightning and he electrocuted me with something. My eyes rolled back and everything flashed, then it was all black and I heard one voice before I was out.

Arcee:

I paced around my sleeping quarters, in the Hall of War that we had created. It was a hall where all the wars could be studied, and all the living war heroes lived. Everytime I went inside, I had a sickening feeling in my stomach. Optimus Prime was on a wall that made a fork in the hall, where you could choose which major war you wanted to study. My first thought everytime I walked in was, Optimus should be here today. I would salute to the picture whenever I walked in.

There was a knock on my door. I opened it and walked deeper into the chambers, pacing again. It was Ultra Magnus. "I just wanted to check on you, make sure you were okay, with Bluejay and all..." I turned around, giving him a deadly look. He stopped, looking at his feet. After a long pause, he looked up into my eyes. "How are you?" I turned back around and fell on my back on my bed. "Ultra Magnus, I'm going crazy!" I sat on my bed. "Jay should be back by now.."

Ultra Magnus sat beside me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure there's an explanation. We could send Stellar Spark and some other strong autobots to save her. Or maybe she's in deep space and her comm's down," He said, his eyes soft. I sighed. "You're right, she's probably fine. If she's not back by tomorrow night, then Stellar Spark and I will go save her." Ultra Magnus nodded and got up. He opened the door and looked over his shoulder. "It's late, get some rest. I'll see if I can find Bluejay's signal, or a Decepticon signal of some sort."

As Ultra Magnus left and closed the door, I laid down on my bed. I tumbled and turned, but couldn't sleep. I looked out the window. The army base was close, so I could see the destruction. I saw Stellar Spark doing a midnight run. I knew that she did that sometimes. I sighed, looking at the door again. Just a few steps to breaking protocol, but possibly saving Bluejay. I looked outside again, into the sky. "Oh, Jay," I murmured. "Where are you?"

This is the next day, when Gryphon storms the warship.

Bluejay 'Jay':

The next morning, I heard voices again. "When is this piece of scrap gonna wake up?" Obviously a rookie. He had that rookie voice. Another voice, probably a general or someone, talked. "I think soon," My eyes opened a bit and all I saw was the face speaking. He looked at me. Shaking his head, he continued. "But don't call her that! She's a warrior, a good one too. She'd rip your voice box out if she heard you." I could feel the vibrations of the rookie's trembling in the metal. I wasn't chained to anything. There were footsteps circling around me.

I smirked. They both went behind me. My eyes opened and I did a 180 degree spin, tripping the rookie and the general. I leapt to my feet and looked down at them both. They had hung my sword and grenades on the walls and table. I had learned that every 'bot needs her grenades. Before getting them, I looked down at the rookie. "When is this piece of scrap gonna get up?" I teased. "But I guess I shouldn't call you that, or else your friend here's gonna rip my voice box out, huh?" I looked at the general. He was tall but skinny, and unlike a human, you can't gain weight. "Then again, I don't see much here, so I'll just be getting my things, hm?"

I stepped over the two, both of them still stunned. I grabbed my sword and put it away. I grabbed my grenades and put them into a secure place I had Ratchet install. In my container, there was a little pocket where grenades wouldn't be able to blow up. Wheeljack helped a bit.

The rookie got up first, but his legs were wobbling. I didn't even take a stance. He charged, reaching out a hand to grab me. I grabbed his arm and flipped him. The general got up as the rookie went down. The general charged and I flipped over him. I remembered Wheeljack's words, One sword can become two, at any given moment. Two swords, taking one shape until most needed... Little did anyone but him know, my one sword was a double set. They were like twins, sticking together.

As I landed, I ducked and leapt down and back. I grabbed my swords before I landed on my back and swung them, pointing them at the expierienced warrior. He was about to attack, but held back. "Good move, but is it good enough?" He said. I suddenly turned my sword flat and pushed him away. I leapt to my feet and swung, taking offensive. He held up his arms, knives unsheathed on them. I cornered him and nearly got him. He resisted. "I think it is good enough, actually," I said. I pushed him against the wall, slamming his head into the corner. He yelled in pain. "Usually I only use my arms," I began. "But you're special enough for the swords."

I opened the door and ran out. Looking around, I dashed for the exit. I didn't know where the exit was, but I was guessing that it was somewhere, and that somehow I'd find it. I hadn't come across any 'cons yet.

I took a turn and BAM! I ran right into somebody. I thought it was a 'con, but no. It wasn't I had ran into a FEW somebodies, and they were not the faces I should have been seeing. When they got off me, I got up. I looked up and there they were. I gasped, my optics widening.

"Gryphon, what are you, Swoopstrike, and Cometfall doing?"

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

cobradragon4373

Nice! I'll POV soon.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

This is when Bluejay is boarding the war ship

Stellar Spark:

The Wreckers walked out of the crumbling base. We looked up to see a decepticon warship, a femme had just leaped on... Bluejay. "Anyone feel like storming a warship?" Springer asked.

"Yeah Bluejay is probably going to need help." I said with a smirk.

So that's how we ended up on Ultra Magnus's ship following the decepticon warship. The Wreckers and I were checking our weapons as we caught up to the warship. "So, where have you guys been?" I asked.

"Mostly floating around," Perceptor replied.

"Yeah. Almost didn't believe the message saying Cybertron was restored and Megatron had quit," Topspin said.

"Hey I was there, and I still don't really believe Megatron quit," I said.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

teleport

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

cobradragon4373

Gryphon:

(this happens right after Jay's last POV)

"We...we got here to-" We started, but then came an enormous group of decepticons that isolated each other in the battle. I threw and blasted 'cons left and right, but there were too many.

I got herded towards the wheel. An arm grabbed me at lightning speed around my head, obscuring my optics, but not before I saw who it belonged to- Shockwave.

"HOW!"I thought as I struggled in his grip, but it was too tight. I heard him say something, but his voice was too muffled for me to hear. Hands grabbed me and dragged me across the floor. When I resisted, they slammed me into the wall a few times. Near unconsciousness, I felt myself being thrown into a cell. Then I heard a few hums and clicks as the electromagnetic locks engaged once the door closed. Then I let myself drift into a worried darkness. 

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

They threw me into the same cellar as Gryphon, Cometfall, and Swoopstrike. Shockwave came up to me, with the same device that electrocuted me before, and something sharp. I started to scoot backwards, avoiding him. "Get away from me, you one-eyed freak!" Shockwave laughed and grabbed me by the throat, not too tightly. I resisted. "Oh, little Bluejay," He said. "The more you resist, the more you suffer." I kicked him in the stomach and he dropped me, falling backwards. I dropped into a crouch, still having my blades.

He got up, wiping something green off his mouth. I knew what it was, but I didn't say. I didn't want to scare Gryphon and his friends. Gryphon had just started to wake up. They didn't slam him hard enough to make him go out for too long. Shockwave struck, but I dodged, spinning around behind him and kicking the center of his back, kicking him against the wall. "Shockwave, you should know that I don't need to resist. Haven't you read my records?" Shockwave growled, coming for me again. I kicked, but he grabbed my ankle and flipped me onto my stomach.

I saw his reflection in my shiny blade and rolled over just in time, missing his electrocuter. Swinging my blades flat, I pushed him to the ground. My blades came close to his voice box. "This is what you get," I said. "For taking me, for taking Gryphon and his friends, and most importantly, for hurting the autobots." I held them up, ready to strike, until I heard a voice. Turning around, I saw only Soundwave. My mouth gaped. "You... You can...?" He nodded, speaking in the same robotic voice. "Not the best voice, I must say, but obviously one to put you in shock."

The next thing I know, I feel electricity through my body. Shockwave had rolled over and electrocuted me! I fell to the ground. Gryphon and his friends looked up at Soundwave, who grabbed my hand and slammed me against the wall, much harder than what Gryphon had gone through. Gasping, he dropped me. "I will come back for you later, autobot scrap," Soundwave said. Shockwave got up and left behind his master.

The last thing I saw was Gryphon, Swoopstrike, and Cometfall trying to help me. "Bluejay!" Gryphon said. "Don't worry, we'll get you out of here. We'll..." And that's it. Before everything went black.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

cobradragon4373

Gryphon:

After Bluejay was caught, they moved us each to seperate cells so we couldn't conspire to escape, and hung us from the ceiling. That gave me a lot of time to think about what had happened. Soundwave talking! That was very appalling. His flat monotone didn't help, either. Then I thought about how to escape. I  knew my bomb launcher would only bring down the cell, and my shoulder guns were chained so they could only face towards the wall. Eventually, I might be able to turn them in a position to blast at the chains, but that would be too noisy. I was stumped. I hoped the others were thinking of better plans.

Later, I heard a thump. Then suddenly, Cometfall stood in front of me, grinning, as if we weren't on a  Decepticon warship with a talking Soundwave. 

"Are you gonna free me or not?" I  asked. As he worked on that, I asked him how  he'd escaped. 

" I slashed open the door with my foot-claws(I guess they forgot to secure them) and broke my chains with them. Then I got out, and  went looking for you guys. So far, I've only found you, "Cometfall said.

But that made me wonder... How could Shockwave have been so careless to forget to secure Cometfall's foot claws? Could this be some sort of trap?

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

When I woke up, I found myself chained again. I was too tired to try to escape. I knew I was stupid. I shouldn't have jumped onto this piece of scrap-metal. When I came back-if I came back-I'd probably be kicked off the army squad and the Resistance. My only hope of staying a warrior was the Wreckers. They were loose about this type of thing, most the time, but Arcee would not only kill me, she'd turn her back on me and not take me under her wing anymore. That is, if I survived her wrath.

A little while later, the general and a few more decepticons-elite warriors, by the looks of it-came into the cell. "What do you want you piece of scrap?" I growled. As he came closer, I shoved my face close to his. "You know I'll only beat you again and make you bump down to rookie," I said. He shoved his face closer. "Well, we'll see about that," he said. He started to circle around me. "You may have beaten the scrap out of me once... But never again shall you make a fool of me you little autobot. You'll only destroy yourself in the process next time you try."

He came back in front of me and slapped me in the face. He did this over and over and over again.

An hour later, I was panting, but grinning. "I could do this all day, general," I said. He panted. "I see, so you'll be like Wheeljack," He said. "You've actually studied about autobots! I'm surprised, general. The way I beat you I thought for sure that you weren't that type."

"Well, I was actually at one point an autobot myself, until you pieces of scrap threw me away like an over-used weapon."

"We didn't throw you away," I said. "You left us, Kade!"

"Maybe because I wasn't getting the respect I deserved, Bluejay!"

"Maybe because your spark's full of Soundwave's tricks!" I screamed.

"Ugggh!" He said, kicking my stomach. He left with the elite warriors trailing behind him. Cometfall, Swoopstrike, and Gryphon snuck into the cell a few moments afterwards. My head was hanging limply, my optics dull.

"Bluejay?" Gryphon said. "Are you okay?" Cometfall unlocked the chains and I fell, holding my stomach. "What did he do to you?"

I looked up. "All he did was put a dent in my spark," I said dully, limping away. "I'll tell you later. Let's get off this boat."

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Stellar Spark:

It took us forever to board the warship, but once we did chaos errupted. Wreckers went in guns blazing. Row upon row of 'cons fell. Shockwave appeared not long after. "You're suppose to be dead!" I cried.

He ignored me. Ugh just like every other one-eyed creep, no offence to Whirl... no scratch that offence to Whirl.

"It's a mistake we'll soon correct." Springer said.

Just then Bluejay and a couple of other autobots came out. They joined us in the fight that had been temorarily paused. "Are there any more 'bots on this junk heap?" Magnus asked.

"No sir." One of the autoobts said.

"Wreckers..." The command was clear. We started backing away, keeping ourselves between the beaten 'bots and the 'cons.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

I ran away from the cell- fast. I was dimly aware of Gryphon and his group behind me, covering my sides and back. I crashed through every con in my way. My boiling anger, for a short time, had boosted me. I couldn't hear the 'cons behind us, so I slowed down to Gryphon, Swoopstrike, and Cometfall's relief.

I made a turn and pretty much crashed into Stellar Spark and the Wreckers. I wanted to hug Spark all the way to the All-Spark, but then I realized I'd not only ran into the Wreckers, but a battle. Shockwave screeched at the sight of Gryphon, Swoopstrike, Cometfall and I. "The prisoners have escaped!" While Gryphon informed Magnus of no other autobots held captive on the ship.

"Wreckers..." I heard the command. The Wreckers blocked the blows for us, fending off all incoming cons. We made a turn for the exit when we ran right into my *sarcastically* favorite con! He grabbed me. "I told you that you would never make a fool of me again, you pesky bird!"

I kicked Kade in the stomach, pushing him to the ground. The battle stopped and the Wreckers turned around. Everybody seemed speechless, yet I kept going, stomping my feet down closer and closer to him. "Kade, for the past few years all you have been is a dirty little liar that I wish never shows his face around me ever again!" Kade's optics were wide in fear, going backward at every one of my stomps.

"Bluejay, please!" Kade said. "I only did it because Soundwave promised me respect and one of the most respected officer ranks a poor 'bot like me could have asked for! Soundwave said I would be happy, and that he would spare you and the rest of my close friends, yet only if I helped to wipe the autobots out!" I stomped right by his face, making him gasp in fear.

"Kade, you were respected. We were all your friends. We all wanted to keep you on our side. But then, you changed. You at first became demanding, and then, you betrayed us!" Cold-hearted anger and sorrow filled my words. "You left us, Kade!" Kade looked at me, his optics wide. "You left me!" I screamed.

Stellar Spark put a hand on my shoulder. "Bluejay, leave him," she said, glaring at Kade. "He will find his true colors someday. And then, we might be able to forgive him..." I wasn't aware of the deadly look in her optics. I closed my optics, nodding and stepping away from Kade silently, leaving him on the ground. The Wreckers out of nowhere shot down all the 'cons and then we ran onto the search-and-rescue ship that the Wreckers often used to find autobots.

I looked through the window in the back as we left. Kade and Shockwave stood on the edge of the ship, watching. Shockwave looked frustrated, stomping back into the ship, but Kade stayed, looking at us. I looked away, avoiding his gaze. Gryphon put a hand on my shoulder. "Maybe someday he'll be here with us..." He murmured.

"Someday..." I whispered.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Stellar Spark:

So, Jay had a grudge against Kade. Couldn't blame her. I leaned back in my seat. "Well, that was fun." I said. "Though why'd it have to be Shockwave?"

"Soundwave was there too," Jay said.

"Soundwave?" I sat up straight. "Scrap!"

"So creepy and one eye are in charge of the 'cons?" Springer asked.

Gryphon nodded.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

wolflynx460

Arcee:

I stepped out of my living quarters, bursting outside to see the Wreckers Search-and-Rescue shuttle landing in the Wreckers Head Department. I ran across the road and opened the door, running through the room outside. The shuttle landed and I stood back, watching, hoping that Bluejay walked out and hopefully with the other missing autobots.

Ultra Magnus stepped out first, then all the Wreckers, and then I saw Gryphon, Swoopstrike, and Cometfall. I was ready to let my anger burst at them. Inexperienced autobots storming a decepticon warship?! It was crazy! But then, Stellar Spark stepped out, with a blue figure behind her. I'd know that gleaming paint-job anywhere.

"Bluejay!"

Bluejay 'Jay':

I ran to Arcee, throwing my arms around her. Arcee hugged me back, squeezing me tightly. I murmured, "I missed you..." But in my head, I was desperately thinking Please don't kill me! Please don't kill me!

Arcee pulled back, frowning worriedly at my face. "They hurt you!" She exclaimed. "What did they do?"

"They slapped me silly," I said. "You wouldn't believe who was on that warship, though." Arcee looked at me. "I'll give you hints... the one-eyed 'dead' freak, the 'silent' faceless guy, and the traitor."

Arcee gasped gently. "Shockwave, Soundwave, and.... who's the traitor?"

"The general who slapped me... Kade."

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

cobradragon4373

I don't understand why Arcee is angry. Gryphon did send for backup on his comm. Arcee could have just stopped him there if he didn't want Gryphon to go. 

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

wolflynx460

Arcee is angry because Gryphon was not really ready to just walk up to a warship like how he did. Sorry if I was unclear. We can just pretend she isn't angry, though. She can just have been worried, if you'd prefer. Sorry about the inconvienience.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Actually I think 'Cee being angry fits her personality. It's nothing personal it's just how she is.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

wolflynx460

True 'dat. She could be angry and worried, though, I guess..?

I got writer's block. Someone POV?

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Stellar Spark:

I walked past Arcee and Jay. Ratchet was probably going to kill me for running off with the Wreckers like that. I went in search of the old medic. He was in the med bay of course.

"Where were you?" He demanded.

"Out with the Wreckers. We rescued Blueday, Gryphon, Swoopstrike and Cometfall from the 'cons." I said. "Turns out 'cons have a couple of new leaders. Soundwave and Shockwave."

"What?!" Ratchet exclaimed.

I nodded my helm. "Yep. Creepy and One-eye are back."

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

cobradragon4373

OK, I'm fine with that. Thanks!

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

cobradragon4373

Gryphon

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

cobradragon4373

Sorry, I accidentally sent my post before it was finished.

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

cobradragon4373

What's going to happen now?

• Posted at:

Cobradragon4373

Call Me Darkforce

wolflynx460

Bluejay 'Jay':

After Arcee had finally left me alone, I limped to the medical bay. Guess I was more hurt that I thought, because by the time I got there I was out of breath. Walking in, Ratchet was scolding Spark for leaving with the Wreckers to save Gryhon, Swoopstrike, Cometfall and I.

"Why would you leave like that without telling me?!" He said. "With Soundwave and Shockwave there, you would have been hurt! Or worse, captured, or melted, or pulled apart!" Spark sighed. "I knew you wouldn't let me go, so I went without telling you. But we got Jay back!"

Ratchet muttered something, looking in my direction. Spark crossed her arms and watched after him as he walked over to me. "Hi, Bluejay. Need something?" I nodded, showing him all of my injuries. He took me to a room and healed me.

Once Ratchet was done with me, I was barely even limping. I walked confidently over to the Army Base, where Bumblebee had said he wanted to meet me with Ultra Magnus.

I went into Bumblebee's office. "Hey, Bee," I said. "You said you wanted to talk to me?" He nodded. Ultra Magnus got up out of a chair. "I want to give you an offer," He said. "You were very brave in storming the decepticons' warship, and you gathered valuable intel that the Autobots can use." I looked at him, tilting my head.

"Ultra Magnus, that's my job, though, isn't it? As part of the Resistance that's what I do. I run into dangerous areas and gather what I can, and do what damage I can to the 'cons." He nodded. "It is, but you are not yet a Wrecker." My mouth dropped open. "You mean-" "I want you to join us for some of our missions, while you're not doing Resistance things and Army missions. Are you in?"

I was speechless. What I had wanted had come true! And even better, I could join Spark in her missions! I nodded and shook his hand. "I would be honored, sir. I swear to the All Spark that I will do anything I can to help the Wreckers," I said. He nodded and saluted me. "Welcome to the team, Bluejay." I saluted him.

"Bluejay, I'd like a word alone as well. Ultra Magnus, you may leave," Bumblebee said. Ultra Magnus left without a word. "We heard something very interesting, Bluejay," he said. "Sit, please." I sat. "What did you hear?" "About a general," He said quieter.

"Tell me all you know about General Kade," He whispered. "Please."

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

wolflynx460

Is anybody there..? Hello? Please...........?

Bluejay 'Jay':

I knew Kade had trained under Bumblebee's eye. I knew 'Bee was afraid for Kade. I knew every little thought going through his head.

"He's... not the same." I began. "He believes that we didn't respect him, and that the decepticons have given him everything he's ever wanted. He's a general, he gives out commands, he's next in line for second in command... " Bumblebee looked worried, terrified, and... insulted I think, while I spoke.

• Posted at:

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

1 ,