So!  If you are an old member of these RP's, you have your old characters AND a new one:  The Present Element of You.  If you read the Vinestar RP, then ya know that the old Elementals died, and if you read the Planning Page, you know that they will rise again, and will have to work with the present ones in order to destroy the final and last Star:  The Oceanstar.

SPOTS:

Poison:   Taken by Me, as Soot.

Wind: (Taken by Me, as Coal)

Fire:  (Taken by Dawn)

Water:  (Taken by Livvy)

Dragon/Plauge:  (Taken by Rajani)

Light

Dark

Ice

Metal

Storm: (Taken by Aryn as Ari)

Fear:   (Taken by Camber as Flight)

Earth:  (Taken by Livvy as Willow)

Sub-Spots:

Magma (Off of Fire)

Ocean (Off of Water)

Life (Off of Earth)

Iron (Off of Metal)

Lightning (Off of Storm)

That Other Random Spot that I have Taken:  Anemia (Tara's)

That Other Other Random Spot that Rajani has Taken:  Dragonborn:  Sakura

FORM OF DOOM!!!

Name:

Element:

Looks:

Personality:

Fear- A MUST-DO!:

Powers:

Weapons:
Old or Current Elemental:

Other:

Mine:

Name:  Soot

Element:  Poison

Looks:  Jet-black hair, eyes as green as acid, black/gray camouflage bodysuit, black combat boots, dark green vest

Personality:  Fiery, leader, fast, agile, friendly to friends, smart, loyal

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Her friends leaving her 

Powers:  Summoning a cloud of Poison to fight and fly on, can melt or poison enemies, can heal poisons

Weapons:  Katana slung across back, MANY throwing knives in vest, WALKING ARMORY

Old or Current Elemental:  Old

Other:  Used to be Magma elemental

Name:  Coal

Element:  Wind

Looks:  Black hair, pale green/gray eyes, lighter gray bodysuit, darker gray combat boots (he likes gray lol)

Personality:  Cool under pressure, smart, tactician, loyal, quick thinker

Fear- A MUST-DO!:  He can't save his loved ones.

Powers:  Flying for up to 20 minutes, control/making wind

Weapons:  Bow+arrows, broadsword at waist
Old or Current Elemental:  Old

Other:  Soot's older brother, Tara's boyfriend

Name:  Tara

Element:  None, she's a Raven Anemia

Looks:  Choppy shoulder-length black hair, black tank top and pants, bare feet

Personality:  When REALLY mad:  An exploding bomb.  When she's calm:  Difficult to deal with, but her heart's in the right place.

Fear- A MUST-DO!:  Destroying things she's worked for

Powers:  Summoning Raven Wings

Weapons:  Folding Schythe
Old or Current Elemental:  Old Anemia

Other:

Name:  Ethaine (Yeah, so original.  But she works with poisons!)

Element:  Poison

Looks:  Brown hair, silver eyes,

Personality:  Basically, Coal's, but more of a front-line fighter.

Fear- A MUST-DO!:  Doing something she shouldn't

Powers:  Look up at Soot's

Weapons:  Double short swords laced with poison (just don't get pricked with them)
Old or Current Elemental:  Current

Other:

Name:  Sky

Element:  Wind

Looks:  White hair (NOT caused by age, just her element)

Personality:  Shy, powerful, smart, brave when she has to be, will sacrifice friendships in order to save her friends

Fear- A MUST-DO!:  Ruining things forever

Powers:  Look at Coal's.

Weapons:  Triple daggers (third in her teeth)
Old or Current Elemental:  Current

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dawn K. 

Soot A.Ethaine N.Aithne H.Birch L.Twi S.

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

ArtemisAthenaEragonZoloKiliAmuYamiMikuPippinArmin

DuskRippleAmberCethinGlass

Sayathor

Mint

MANY people are going unnoticed around the world.  I don't plan to be one of them. ~ Me

Accepted.  There's NOT a new Earth Elemental, for they are only there if the previous one DIED.  BTW, Livvy, try no o have spelling or capitalization errors :P

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

MANY people are going unnoticed around the world.  I don't plan to be one of them. ~ Me

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

ok. about speeling. have you met me ?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

Can I join?

• Posted at:

FrostPi

they/them

I know that, Livvy.  And, yes, FrostPi.  Anyone can join, just not the spots that are taken by others.  :P

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

athenabird158

frost pi : yes, , just not the saved ones

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

dawn, point takning i can't spell spelling . lol 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

pinkpuma175

OK! yay!

Name: Tenebrisa

Element: Dark

Looks: Almost-black hair, dark brown eyes, wears a black cloak.

Personality: Very mysterious

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Dying

Powers: I need help with this!

Weapons: Staff
Old or Current Elemental: Current

Other:

• Posted at:

FrostPi

they/them

Ok.  So, Dark Powers...  (I'm making this up as I go)  I shall GUESS that they can corrupt people's/animal's minds for a limited time, can switch someone's side for a limited time, can cleanse people of darkness...

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

athenabird158

frost pi. umm, i not dawn, but your have to make a old elemental to. 4 power, umm. controlling shadow, turning insvible, for starters

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

pinkpuma175

I don't understand.

• Posted at:

FrostPi

they/them

No, actually, she doesn't.  Only the ones who were part of the Dawnstar/Vinestar RPs have an older character.  Remember, it's the dead ones who came back to life.

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

Thumbnail avatar 8c333de688

lavenderwolf302

Wait should I make a character that is current as well as my old one?

(Dawn is going to be the regular warrior with practically no personality change though)

Name: Dawn

Element: Fire

Looks: dark brown hair braided with gold, golden circlet on her head, deeply tanned skin, gold knee high combat boots, black leather pants, red tight tee shirt, black leather jacket

Personality: loyal, selfless, sarcastic (majorly), loves a good fight, kind, daring, funny, intelligent

Fear- A MUST-DO!: the death of her friends

Powers: can bend both magma and fire to her will, heat doesn't bother her (she hates cold), can morph into a Phoenix, has fire telekinesis, heals burns

Weapons: bow and arrows, golden dagger that belonged to her mother, her bare hands
Old or Current Elemental: old

Other: she is extremely acrobatic

If I have to make a current fire elemental her name will be Arika and she will be 14

Oh and she has a pet Griffin named Era who was reborn

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

You can't SHINE without being in the Dark!

meh besties: Rajani, Spark, Camber, Eleya, Livvy, Dawn (not me), and NightSpirit!!! 

#ßeYOURSELF

#Random:)

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

lavenderwolf302

Wait should I make a character that is current as well as my old one?

(Dawn is going to be the regular warrior with practically no personality change though)

Looks: dark brown hair braided with gold, golden circlet on her head, deeply tanned skin, gold knee high combat boots, black leather pants, red tight tee shirt, black leather jacket

Personality: loyal, selfless, sarcastic (majorly), loves a good fight, kind, daring, funny, intelligent

Powers: can bend both magma and fire to her will, heat doesn't bother her (she hates cold), can morph into a Phoenix, has fire telekinesis, heals burns

Weapons: bow and arrows, golden dagger that belonged to her mother, her bare hands

Other: she is extremely acrobatic

If I have to make a current fire elemental her name will be Arika and she will be 14

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

meh besties: Rajani, Spark, Camber, Eleya, Livvy, Dawn (not me), and NightSpirit!!! 

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Thumbnail avatar 5198179887

hawkphoenix123

@FrostPi: Only the people in the Dawnstar/Vinestar RPs have to make an old character.

Name: Rajani

Age: Immortal unless she's killed in battle, chronologically sixteen but looks fourteen

Element: Dragon/Plague

Looks: Human form: Silvery blue and black hair, violet dragon eyes, pale skin, pointed elf-ears, claws and talons, often goes barefoot, a fin on each ankle, a tail with a scythe blade on the end, iridescent dragon wings, twisted ivory horns, a few purple or silver scales here and there, a silver frill. Dragon form: Silver dragoness with four iridescent wings and purple diamond patterns

Personality: Aggressive, fierce, loyal, ruthless, can be a bit harsh and has problems showing sympathy

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Small spaces and clowns

Powers: Can drain or restore others' magical energy or life energy, when she starts singing something happens, cultivate new germs, make others sick, heal sicknesses to a certain degree

Weapons: Twins sabers, walking armory (Soot! Walking armory high-five!)
Old or Current Elemental: Old

Other: Elf-dragon hybrid

Name: Sakura

Element: None. Is the Dragonborn.

Looks: Human form: Dark hair with blond streaks, midnight blue eyes with gold flecks, pale skin, slightly pointy ears, claws, talons, a few golden scales, a spiked tail, curved golden horns, a golden frill, large golden wings with red flecks. Dragon form: Huge golden dragoness

Personality: Harsh, cold, silent, only speaks when necessary, sarcastic

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Losing her soul, becoming a killer

Powers: Can drain others' life/magic energy, voice powers (siren), turn into a dragon

Weapons: Onyx daggers
Old or Current Elemental: Old Dragonborn

Other: 

Name: Nightingale

Age: (If she's the Dragon/Plague Elemental, does she have to be half-immortal too?) Chronologically fourteen

Element: Dragon/Plague

Looks: Dark hair with pale blue streaks, pointed elf ears, claws, feathers growing from her elbows, talons, a black frill, silver eyes, dark purple wings, a spiky tail

Personality: Pretty much like Sakura's

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Dogs and clowns

Powers: See Rajani

Weapons: A silver katana

Other: Can she be a dragon-angel hybrid?

Dawn (Dawn Kotorin, not other Dawn) should I make forms for Rylie, Eilidh and Kasai? (Would be nice if they also came back to life...)

If you forgot:

Rylie is the warrior faerie, Eilidh is the oracle. They helped us and died in the Vinestar RP. I just never remembered to bring Kasai into the Vinestar RP, so she kinda died too. Just saying. She's the first Lamia, also a Dragonborn.

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar

calmamber63

Name: Flight

Element: Fear

Looks: Average-tall, with tousled dark brown hair, pale skin, sharp features and faded blue eyes. Wears odd, tight, flexible grey robes, leather belt, and leather boots. Emits an aura of danger.

Personality: Flight outwardly appears to be a sociopath. He’s distant, lonely and generally a depressing person to be around. His conscience is questionable but still there, so it is his knowledge of fear that drove him slightly insane, thus explaining his dark tendencies to view morals as limitations of human nature. Overall, Flight is a borderline psycho, but still feels some guilt to what he did in the past.

Fear: Losing himself (being corrupted, etc) and going against his will.

Powers: Summoning monsters, being able to sense/communicate telepathically with sentient beings via their fear signatures, and pretty much inducing fear in others.

Weapons: a frozen, mercury-steel alloy rapier, with tiny copper bands extending outwards between the leather hilt and the blade. These copper bands convert the rapier into a lightning rod (don’t ask how that works), and when lightning hits it during a storm, the weapon becomes very… electrical…

Old or Current Elemental: Old Elemental

Other: Was once the ruler of Loresong, an uninhabited marshy region with lots of monsters. Also secret mentor to Caelum. He’ll remember his past eventually.

Name: Caelum

Element: Fear

Looks: Tall for his age, with a generally stocky build, slightly tanned skin, streaked blonde hair, and dark brown eyes. Wears a rough sack shirt, leather tights, and athletic leather shoes.

Personality: First impressions make Caelum stand out quite easily. He’s bold, brave, a daredevil at heart, and won’t step down from even the slightest of provocations. Still, Caelum can be quite relaxed and assertive, dealing with situations in a calm head. Only problem is that he’s a bit too much of a chivalric guy, plus he’s a bit dense at times.

Fear: Losing everyone’s trust, being thought of as evil.

Powers: Much like Flight, he can induce fear in other people and summon some monsters, though not as many. He’s still mastering the fear signature power, and is experimenting with a few other powers.

Weapons: A gigantic, double-bladed war axe.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

lavenderwolf302

Okay so this is going to make absolutely no sense at all but I'm re-doing my form

Personality: loyal, selfless, sarcastic (majorly), loves a good fight, kind, maybe too daring, funny, intelligent

Other: she is extremely acrobatic and is skilled in hand to hand combat

Dawn has a Pet Griffin named Era

Name: Arika

Looks: dark brown hair in a bun, deeply tanned skin, , black leather pants, red tight tee shirt, black leather jacket

Personality: loyal, sarcastic (majorly), is a warrior at heart (clams she isn't but Dawn says other wise, kind, funny, intelligent

Fear- A MUST-DO!: death

Powers: can raise temperature, the heat doesn't bother her (she hates cold), has fire telekinesis, heals burns

Weapons: bow and arrows, , her bare hands, gold encrusted sword
Old or Current Elemental: current

Other: learned hand to hand combat from Dawn (me)

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Thumbnail avatar cb12816694

whirlwindangel50

save metal!

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

whirlwindangel50

Name: Ryukyu
Element: Metal
Looks: Tall, slender, fair skin, medium length black hair, brown eyes. Dark grey pants, light grey shirt, black boots, a belt which holds daggers, a bag, and a cloak.
Personality: Protective, Peace-ful, Dislikes Unnecessary  Violence, Fierce when he needs to be
Fear- A MUST-DO!: Being alone
Powers: Can control metal, turn earth into metal, but it is limited(tell me if this is okay or not), good with metal weapons, can make weapons and armor out of blocks of metal, and can bend blades/repair weapons
Weapons: Throwing knives and stars, twin ninja blades across the back, twin daggers located at the belt, walking armory(basically every weapon that has metal in it).
Other: Carries around blocks of metal because he can

Name: Oliver
Element: Metal
Looks: tall, muscular, tan skin, shoulder length neat dirty blond hair, brown eyes, brown pants, dark grey shirt, brown boots, black vest.
Personality: Stubborn, a little lazy(only so that way he can reserve his energy), rebellious when he wants to be, loyal, protective
Fear- A MUST-DO!: Being abandon and betrayed
Powers: same as Ryukyu
Weapons: An axe and a katana, but prefers the axe
Other: n/a

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Proud Slytherin, Cabin of Apollo, Maze Runner, Sister of a Brotherband, and much more

OKAY!  Camber's charas accepted.  Rajani's chara's accepted.  Dawn's charas accepted.  And, Rajani, you can do it if you like!

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

Um, Alvera:  Only one elemental if you haven't been in the previous RPs.  Otherwise, accepted.

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

athenabird158

dawn, two things: can i do the first pov from willow pov and is this morden or what?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

whirlwindangel50

I was in the Rise of Vinestar role-play, but I was @Platinumghost37. My character was Colette, the Soul Elemental.

• Posted at:

ALVERA

Oh, yeah....  I remember that.  OKAY!  Accepted!!

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

Okay, Livvy.  First POV's yours, since Willow's the only one still ALIVE.  BTW, what's Morden?

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

athenabird158

* facepalm* modren.like now. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lavenderwolf302

Bump

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Thumbnail avatar

calmamber63

*modern

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

Thumbnail avatar b810b8b1f5

phoenixdragon407

Name: Ari
Element: Storm
Looks: Long black hair, grey/white eyes. Metal black wings.
Personality: Sarcastic, fierce, stubborn, defiant. Possibly mad at Soot for stealing her original element?
Fear- A MUST-DO!: Moths
Powers: Umm.... Creating all sorts of storms and controlling them? And the temperature?
Weapons: Very long double sided spear
Other: ...what's a good reason I can make up for Ari to suddenly switch powers?

Second form coming tomorrow.

• Posted at:

**:....:*'* *'*:.. ..:**

The Darkest Nights Produce The Brightest Stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryn Nightshade

CoQueen of Dragons

Sword|Fire

athenabird158

ayrn : cause she wanted to,

and camber: can on, we all know i can't spell 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

athenabird158

my form's ran away . . so i have make them again. 

Name: livvy
Element: water 
Looks: long blond hair, sea colored eeys, pale , scar on waist 
Personality: loyal, a little of a smart alec, smart, brave, has a temper , stubborn 
Fear- A MUST-DO!: losing her friends ( agian, cause you know)
Powers: water control , walking on & breathing under water , turning into water  
Weapons: bow and arrows, a dagger 
Other:daughter of posidion, apollo's oracle, mother was a shape changer, livvy can change in to a dragon 4 limited time.

Name: brooke 
Element: water 
Looks: long black hair, sea colored eyes 
Personality: loyal ,not that smart, loves leading, a little bossy 
Fear- A MUST-DO!: fire 
Powers: look at livvy's 
Weapons: a sword
Old or Current Elemental: current

Other: merp ( just because . ^.^)

Name: willow 
Element: earth 
Looks: long dirt brown hair, green eyes, green wings
Personality: stubborn, can be heartless, feels like a failure ( since ethe others died) smart. brave,
Fear- A MUST-DO!: being mislead 
Powers: earth control/ plants, shape changing , healing 
Weapons: spear 
 Other daughter of the old earth elemental, mia. a faire. was mislead my someone to thin k the elemental killed her mom. know knows the truth 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

hawkphoenix123

@Dawn Kotorin: Okay... but there wasn't a Metal Elemental in the last RP....

Ugh, fine. Now I have three more forms for minor characters. UUUUUUGGGGHHHHH.

Name: Rylie Lark

Element: Path of the Azure, is a warrior faerie (Astral, blood and bone)

Looks: Long platinum blond hair woven with gold thread, pale skin, bright green eyes with red flecks, midnight blue wings with purple tips

Personality: Cold, quiet, loyal

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Eilidh dying

Powers: Astral magic, blood and bone magic

Weapons: Prefers to use hands, but will use a hunting knife if necessary.
Old or Current Elemental: Old, I guess, since she died in the Vinestar RP.

Other: Eilidh's sister

Name: Eilidh Lark

Element: Path of the Azure, animal and oracle

Looks: Dark blond hair braided with silver and white flowers, pale skin, emerald eyes with cyan flecks, light green wings with silver and blue flecks

Personality: Wise, caring, gentle

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Rylie dying, or returning to evil

Powers: Animal magic, oracle

Weapons: Is a pacifist, but if it concerns the Elementals dying or something... Just her magic.
Old or Current Elemental: See Rylie.

Other: Rylie's sister

Name: Kasai Nyctea

Age: Technically she's twenty thousand years old. But she looks fourteen.

Element: The less important Dragonborn

Looks: Dark green eyes with crimson flecks, dark hair and skin, very tall, red scales and wings, black horns (think Mega-Ram Spyro or Thorn Horn Camo), red tail and a few scarlet scales

Personality: Aggressive, fierce, reckless, fiery

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Her own children (I'll explain later..)

Powers: Can turn into a red dragon, restore someone's magic, a little bit of fire

Weapons: Doesn't use weapons. Uses her dragon form.

Other: She is the first Lamia.

Hey Livvy, is it okay if Eilidh and Willow are good friends (Despite age difference..)

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

athenabird158

rajini: sure! 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar b810b8b1f5

phoenixdragon407

Name: Snowfall (Because I'm obsessed with WoF)

Element: Storm

Appearance: Grey-white hair, silver eyes.

Personality: Proud, serious, determined.

Fear: Blindness

Powers: See Ari

Weapons: Dragon naginata, daggers.

Old or Curent Elemental: Current

Other:

• Posted at:

**:....:*'* *'*:.. ..:**

The Darkest Nights Produce The Brightest Stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryn Nightshade

CoQueen of Dragons

Sword|Fire

All forms accepted...  *waves hand around*  Oh, and Rajani, I know how ya feel.  :P

• Posted at:

Dawn K. 

LotR/tH/Atlantis Queen

Sayathor

Mint

athenabird158

* facepalm* forget twilight. livvy has a pet dragon named twilight 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lavenderwolf302

LOL

I really don't know know why I did that

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

pinkpuma175

So what is this RP even about again?

• Posted at:

FrostPi

they/them

hawkphoenix123

It's about the Elemental Council. The Elemental Council is made up of the current elementals, who replaced the old elementals (the old elementals are the characters in the previous RPs who died but were reborn.) The old and new elementals have to team up to fight the remaining star- the Oceanstar.

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

athenabird158

what probably makes no sense,so i have an idea . for the first rp , go to /114240, the second: /120346 the 3rd/1873045. tnta might help. 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

1 , , 3 , 4