Thumbnail avatar 8c333de688

lavenderwolf302

Dawn:

I waved at the current fire elemental, Arika was her name. She in a way reminded me of Soot when I first met her. I could tell she was inexperienced, but somewhere in the back of my head, a voice urged me to offer her training. I walked over and We started in a conversation about weapon types, I had as always sided with daggers and my bow while she preferred a sword and bow. We both had perfect aim with our bows but that didn't really matter right now. 

<> <> <> <>

Our conversation ended when Kasai said, "A group of my children are coming, they've got a problem with their sea side village"

I dug my nails into my legs, "there had better not be any more fallen" I said, "because if there are I want to personally ride every single one of their heads off, then burn them to crisp"

Kasai shook her head, "no, they didn't say much but they said that a questionable figure had been flooding and terrorizing their village, there also have been random mysterious disappearances that no body can explain."

Some thing edged at the back of my mind, a memory. 

<> <> <> <> 

My father had once told me a story of a village that had been attacked by a dangerous enemy called the "OceanStar".

I decided to speak,

"It sounds like it could be an ancient enemy called the Ocean Star" I collected some questioning looks, "it's not likely but I mean, hey we've seen and done some pretty strange things, anything's possible"

Arika:

"The Ocean star?" I asked. "It is possible" said an elemental named Livvy. "I've read of it in older books"

Zorro but his hands up, "so what if it is, what then?"

<> <> <> <>

"Well" said Dawn (fire) with a smile, "we fight"...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Dawn~/Arika

You can't SHINE without being in the Dark!

meh besties: Rajani, Spark, Camber, Eleya, Livvy, Dawn (not me), and NightSpirit!!! 

#ßeYOURSELF

#Random:)

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

Hello! Sorry if I'm annoying to all the senior members, but I've always been interesting in this series of roleplays. What spots are currently available, and what exactly is the OceanStar? 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Thumbnail avatar 5198179887

hawkphoenix123

Hi, Holly! Onyxfire! Whatever!

The major spots remaining are Metal, Light, Dark, and Ice. The minor spots are:

Magma (Off of Fire)

Ocean (Off of Water)

Life (Off of Earth)

Iron (Off of Metal)

Lightning (Off of Storm)

The Elementals story started with ten elementals versus each other- the Sun, Fire, Water, Air and Earth VS the Moon, Fear, Ice, Poison and Plague elementals. The RP ended when they united to defeat the Dark King, but the fight between the Sun and Moon elementals brought back the Dawnstar and the Duskstar, taking away the sun and the moon. The second RP was to defeat the Dawnstar and the Duskstar. Soot and Coal were introduced in that RP. When Astra (Spark) left, Soot (Dawn Kotorin) started a new RP, the Rise of the Vinestar, where we had a few new elementals and got rid of some old ones. The end of that was that we were defeated, and now we have to defeat the last star, the Oceanstar.

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

dragoncat2466

Hi, Rajani! Thanks for giving me a summary (I know that can get irritating sometimes). I will brood on this and figure out a character, if you're okay with me joining. :) 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 102b48aa3d

mermaidartemis145

Thank you for doing that, Rajani.  I'VE KIND OF BEEN BANNED BY MY DAD UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS, BUT LIBRARY COMPUTERS!  AAANYWAYS, I'll probably be on for the rest of this week once a day, and after this week, I'll be gone for ANOTHER week in Cancun.

Sky ~

So, we have a new enemy?  The Vine and Dusk Stars were bad enough, and judging by the look on the older elementals' faces, they'd battled them too.  Then I mentally facepalmed.  Of course they'd fought them- they had died by their hands!  The elementals split up to train, and I was alone with Coal.  The only other person where we were was Tara, who was using a schythe.

Zorro ~

I went off to train with Soot.  "So.."  I said carefully.  She looked at me blankly.  "What?"  "Earlier today, I heard an Echoe of the Past."  She seemed confused as she drew her sword.  "What's that got to do with anything?  Un-poison your daggers, and then we can have a duel where no-one is trying to kill each other."  I gaped.  She knew about my poisoned daggers?

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

Who ever said the SKY was the LIMIT?

ArteAtheEragZoloKiliAmuDusk

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

lavenderwolf302

Arika:

We split up to train. I was soon left alone with Dawn. She sat down and began to meditate. "Aren't we going to train?" I asked her. She nodded then said "yes, I'm going to train you. But not in the way you would have imagined" I slightly questioned her now. "Wait for it" she said.

I looked around, and then all of a sudden we were surrounded in a massive fire orb. "Woah" I said, "can you teach me to do that?" Dawn smiled, "yes I will, but just a warning. When Soot was my apprentice I had her diving into volcanoes on day two" I shuddered a little, "but Soot is the poison elemental" Dawn smiled again, "she used to be a minor league magma elemental" 

She hesitated, "follow me" Said Dawn. I nodded. Dawn lead us over to where Soot was training Zorro. 

"What's up?" Asked Soot. Dawn looked at me than said, "Arika was a little shocked when i told her that I had us diving into volcanoes on day two of you training"

Soot smiled a smiled that resembled Dawn's so much it was almost scary. "AAh don't worry, you'll be fine" "it's all in your head"

I calmed down a little bit. Dawn then said, "hey you'll be fine, I've already trained an elemental. Look how she ended up" it was true Dawn had trained Soot and Soot had ended up pretty dang good if you ask me.

But Dawn and Soot both loved to fight, plus they both share that sense of adventure. Me, not so much. I didn't like to fight. And that was what scared me.

We walked back over to our training room. Dawn then asked me a question, "what type of weapon do you prefer?" I said "a sword" Dawn was in a pretty good mood obviously because she smiled yet again. 

"I think it's about time that I taught you hand to hand combat." I smiled. This was how I had imagined my training.

<> <> <> <>

Dawn stepped back around 3 feet, "try and hit me" she said.

I ran towards her, attempted to punch her arm but with one swift movement of Dawn's hand, I was on the ground. She helped me up. "You have good form but awful defense" She said, "so defense is what we are going to work on today"

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

meh besties: Rajani, Spark, Camber, Eleya, Livvy, Dawn (not me), and NightSpirit!!! 

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

dragoncat2466

Awesome! Thanks for allowing me to join! ^_^ 

Name: Neona

Element: Light 

Looks: Petite, with warm, pale skin and light gray eyes. She usually wears her curly, red-copper hair in a messy, braided updo, or a ponytail. Her outfit consists of a cream, button-down long-sleeved vest, a hooded olive-green combat jacket that stops just above her knees, light brown leggings, dark brown leather boots, and a belt with a few small pouches and her scabbard at her waist. She is in good physical shape and is fairly flexible. 

Personality: Optimistic and self-confident, Neona takes orders and constructive criticism well, but is sensitive, with a caring heart. She is eager to jump into action, but if reprimanded harshly, suffers extreme guilt. Her determination can sometimes lead to stubborness, and she has a prideful streak that sometimes botches negotiations. She is fairly impulsive, and is good with problems and strategy. Neona is inherently curious and truthful, but if a true need arises, she can think up a convincing lie faster than most people, and is good at reading people. She has a take-charge attitude. 

Fear- A MUST-DO!: Failing, being rejected, drowning, claustrophobia, and darkness.

Powers: Light Manipulation (i.e., altering colors, creating minor illusions, short bursts of invisibility, etc.)

Weapons: Poniard and throwing daggers.
Old or Current Elemental: Current

Other: Neona thinks quickly, speaks quickly, and reacts quickly, with a matter-of-fact tone and a good sense of humor. Her adventure trigger is mystery, as she is extremely inquisitive and won't rest until she finds what she's looking for, often bugging the life out of her companions. If there's anything else, I'll add it later. :) 

• Posted at:

#Pray

hawkphoenix123

Hey, Holly! I'll just call you Holly. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar b8c7c9ce9e

extremewrestling9

umm hi? >.<

• Posted at:

"War.....War never changes......Only Men do Though the Road's they walk...This Road Has met it's End."

-Ulysses From Fallout New Vegas Lonesome road DLC-

dragoncat2466

Yep, that's fine, Rajani! Should I start POVing now? 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

brooke

i walked with livvy to a river , near the base. she sat down, and kicked off her shoes. the water put them down on the edge with a wave. i stared at her. " what are we doin-"the water jumped and swirled in the air. i looked in shock at livvy, who only smiled . " we have alot to do" she said 

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

ϝҽɱαʅҽ/ƈαɳƈҽɾ/ʂαɱҽɾ ʂιɳƈҽ 2014

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

ι ʅσʋҽ, ʅιƙҽ ƚԋҽ ɱσσɳ ʅσʋҽʂ ƚԋҽ ҽαɾƚԋ

dragoncat2466

Okay, I guess I'll start POVing then.

Neona's POV

I watched from my position leaning against the wall as the old and current elementals paired off to train. Since there was no one for me, I decided to check up on this "Oceanstar" thing. Usually, I was not one for reading, but since Willow was lost in her own little world, and no one was around but Tenebrisa, who was brooding in her seat at the edge of the wide table, I went to my first available option: the library. 

Of course, there was nothing there. 

I sighed in frustration and slammed yet another thousand-page tome shut, making the tiny reading desk shudder violently. There aren't even tables of contents in these dusty things. I had already asked the librarian about it. She had no idea. I wasn't even sure what the Oceanstar looked like. Or did. Or even, in essence, was. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

athenabird158

1 thing : unlike the other sTars, the ocean looks like Livvy, but with black eyes and a different outfit

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

dragoncat2466

Cool! And behold: The most pointless and boring POV in the history of online roleplaying. *drops head on desk* 

• Posted at:

#Pray

athenabird158

Where is every one .?

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar

calmamber63

@Livvy- WAIT WAIT WAIT! NO NO NO! I HAVE AN IDEA!

:P Sorry. You know how the Dawnstar and Duskstars were actual stars, while the Vinestar was a “human” being? How about the Oceanstar is a sea serpent or something?

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

hawkphoenix123

I like that idea, Flight! I mean, there's no way to personify dawn or dusk without coming off as a bit odd. So I guess the Oceanstar could be.... I mean, the Dragonstar was a dragon too...

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

dragoncat2466

Okay, now I'm getting it. I wasn't sure what the Stars were, because I was lazy and didn't bother to read any of the previous roleplays except the end of Vinestar.  I like the idea of a sea serpent. Kelpie minions! *manical laugh* 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Oh, and Camber? I know the Gryphon roleplay thread is technically dead, but I have a few questions that I'm cheeky enough to ask. :) 

• Posted at:

#Pray

mermaidartemis145

WOHOO!  I'M BACK!  Also, the idea's awesome!  Like the Dragonstar was a dragon (with the talking ability nonetheless), the Vinestar was a human, and a SEA SERPENT JUST LIKE NARNIA...  Sorry.....  I've read too many books.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

mermaidartemis145

Soot ~

After I creeped Arika out and she went with Dawn for hand-to-hand combat, I circled Zorro, weapons sheathed.  "How good are you with your Element?"  He shrugged.  "Haven't really tried.  Scared I'll melt something."  I laughed.  "You crazy?  Your Poison can't melt ANYTHING unless you let it!  See?"

I concentrated, and green, glowing streams of poison came from my palms and surrounded him.  He flinched.  "You wanna kill me or something?"  Laughing again, I made the liquid touch his clothes.  It stayed there, and didn't do anything.  I waved my hand, causing it to dissapear.

"Needless to say, we Poison Elementals are immune to poison itself.  But, our clothes aren't.  As a former Magma Elemental, I can understand that our power has practically no bounds.  Erupting volcanoes was one of my skills."  He started, thinking that something that big was something I had caused?  Continuing as I talked, I made a cloud of Poison lift me up to float around him.  "It can't hurt anything unless you let it."  Dissipating my cloud of poison, I trotted over to where Coal was training Sky, with Tara in the background practicing aerial manuvers.

Coal ~

"So, what are you good with?"  I started it with a few questions.  Sky shrugged.  "I'm pretty good with my Element, but not so well with hand-to-hand.  I normally train with Zorro as a pair, and we do the separate work."  I shook my head.  "An Elemental has to be good in both Elemental and physical work."  A smile tugged at her face.  "You make it sound like school."  I continued, "Let's start with the physical."  She frowned slightly, but didn't complain.  Just then, Soot trotted up with Zorro in tow.  "Wanna practice together?"  Sky and Zorro shared a grin.  I smiled like a wolf.  "You bet I do.  Old versus Current?"  She grinned too, except just like Dawn.  "Let's not go overboard.  Come on, let's go outside!"

Zorro ~

I was to be paired with Sky, doing our things.  Dawn and Arika were working on hand-to-hand, and we passed them.  Reaching a dirt feild, Soot set the rules.

"We can use weapons, but practice ones.  No powers for maiming.  Bruises and skinned knees do not count.  We will be engaging in both physical and Elemental combat."  Sky whispered, "Did she talk a lot like Coal?"  I grinned, and said, "She talked more."

Tara ~

I flew over to where the Wind and Poison Elementals were.  "Hey, want me to watch the duel to make sure of no dirty play?"  Coal grinned at me.  "Sure!"

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

mermaidartemis145

Aaaand I killed this.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

athenabird158

no, i just have nothing to pov.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

Can someone put Tenebrisa in their PoV? I wanna join in.

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

lavenderwolf302

I have no idea what the heck to post!

Meh........

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Thumbnail avatar

calmamber63

Onyxfire- Sure! I’ll get back to you in a sec!

FrostPi- I will!

Caelum’s POV

The Fortress of Sorin was known as one of the most secure buildings in all of Alendasia. Previously it was the headquarters of the region’s royal family, but currently is the place of the Elemental Council.

The two of them were alone; being the ones to stay after everyone else had left. Flight paced across the room, absorbing every little detail from the curve of the gilded windows to the glimmer of the mirrors held fast to the walls. Caelum sat at his place in the Council Table, unsure what to do – should he leave Flight alone with his not-deadness? Should he interrupt?

Finally, the Old Elemental strode over to him. Caelum shrunk under his gaze – he had never seen someone so human with eyes that reflected so much darkness…

“I’d imagine we both have unanswered questions,” began Flight, who gestured at Caelum’s seat. “That was my place once, you know. So, before we go off to training, it’s best if I clear any doubt about me, and you do the same. Speak away.” He smiled weakly at the blonde.

After some hesitation, he opened up. “Uh, I used to work at Eaglewing Tavern in Dryad, but um, long story short, someone drugged me and I did stuff I didn’t want to do, so everyone there hates me and now I’m here. You?”

“…I killed people. Lots. Long ago, there was a Dark King who half of the Elementals, including me, were aligned with. We fought the other half, the “good” Elementals, in a vicious war, and it wasn’t until someone went to far that we realized our mistake and we overthrew the Dark King. Then time skip, two megastars appeared in the sky, the Dawnstar and the Duskstar, who had a consciousness of their own, and um, possessed some of us. The Dawnstar was defeated eventually, and the Duskstar lost its awareness but still lives in the sky today.”

“Then I died. I was still possessed by the Duskstar, and no one could bring be back, so that dragon Rajani…” he made a finger slice across his throat. “Then the whole Vinestar incident came along, so you should know the rest.”

There was something unnerving about the way Flight said it so casually – Caelum wondered who might have had a childhood so messed up to think that way. He still had lost of questions though. “What’s the OceanStar?”

At this, Flight’s eyes darkened even further. “Come with me. You go along with my training, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll tell you.”

Flight’s POV

He had sent Caelum off to the West Wing of the Fortress, just so the current Elemental could prepare to show off what he knew. Meanwhile, Flight had been contacted about several Elementals wandering around the castle without a mentor. Now, it was apparently his job to get them to where they needed to be.

The Fear Elemental slammed the mahogany door shut behind him. Several people, who were studying in the library, glared up at him, but it made no difference as Flight called out:

“Neona!”

Something flashed past in the background. Rolling his eyes, he clarified that she was not in trouble. A red-haired figure peeked out from a bookshelf, frowning at him.

“What?”

“Do you have a mentor to be with?”

“Nope,” said Neona, popping the “p”.

“Well then, that makes things difficult,” he sighed. “It’s vital all elementals get training, specifically by experienced Elementals of their own kind… oh stars, I wish Astra was here.”

‘Wait, who are you?” questioned the red-haired, blinking suspiciously at him. He tapped the tattoo of the Fear Symbol on his forearm, depicting three claws striking upwards, and nodded. Neona shook her head in confusion, and with a sigh, he explained quietly, as to not attract the attention of unwanted eavesdroppers.

Not that it did much. His extraordinary fear sensory caught a slight rise close to them. Someone was listening in, and not revealing whoever they were.

“Alright, who is it?” he snapped at the room. Several heads jerked up, but he noticed one dark figure huddled at the back of the room, reading something with a hood one. Flight stalked over and roughly shoved off the hood, then raised an eyebrow in surprise at the girl.

“Well, Tenebrisa, we were just talking about you.”

“I know.”

Just then, the entire library shuddered. Books toppled, and whole shelves crashed to the floor. Everyone was screaming within an instant. Flight unsheathed his rapier at the sudden sirens, a warning signal that they were being attacked.

“Run.”

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

dragoncat2466

Whoa, your POVs were awesome! Thanks for replying, Camber. It was hilarious the way you portrayed Neona. ^_^ 

• Posted at:

#Pray

mermaidartemis145

Nice one, Flight!  I'll continue.

Soot ~

The alarm went off.  Me, Coal, and Tara stopped in our tracks.  Sky looked panicky.  "Someone's attacking us!"  Tara snapped open her wings.  Coal and I rose a few feet with our respected elements, and Sky grabbed Zorro to hover with her.  "I'm gonna fight."  I zoomed away, unsheathing a sword and slinging off a shield with swift, practiced movements.  Tara flew after her, and then Coal with the other Elementals in tow followed.  I spotted Dawn in her pheonix Form, and I hopped onto her back.  She looked at me, winked, and sped along.

Zorro ~

An attack, and just when the older Elementals just came in!  Now, I could show them.  Show them that my way of fighting our way with Sky was serperior.

Coal ~

Zooming along, I took out my broadsword, judging that my bow would probably be useless.  Tara flew alongside me, and I flashed her a look that said, Just like old times.

Soot again ~

I reached the front of the gates with Dawn, and saw an army.  Small-ish, but an army nonetheless.  Trolls, Fallen, even some Pheonixes.  Flight and some others were already there, and Rajani was in her dragon form with Sakura.  I hopped off Dawn's back and fell the ten feet or so to the ground, landing lightly.  Somehow, I found myself near Flight.  Giving him a little wave, I hopped onto the back of a troll and easily lopped off its head.  Hmm.  No armor, for the most part...  Was this a suicidal attack?  I saw flames and water working together, burning and boiling, and ice coating  the enemies.  I saw Poison out of nowhere, and then I saw...  VINES?!  Unbelievable.  The Vinestar was here.  At least Coal and his mini-squad of Sky, Tara, and Zorro was here.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

dragoncat2466

Battle! Yay! Great POV! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

mermaidartemis145

Okay, might as well POV.  ERASE THE PART ABOUT THE VINESTAR.  Is the Dragonstar still out there?  By the way, listen to the FT main theme while reading!!

Sky~

I was back-to-back with Zorro.  Just like old times.  Using my wind, I shredded some in a hurricane gale.  Soot was everywhere.  One moment, she was melting Fallen.  The next, slicing trolls.  Even after that, riding Dawn in Phoenix form and doing unison attacks.

Zorro ~

Using my daggers to slice and dice, I let a little poison spray the eneimies.  Boil them!  I thought.  Melt them, cause them to hallucinate!  It did exactly what I wanted.  Soot had been right...!!  Then I saw Coal and Tara, doing aerial battles with the Dark Pheonixes.  Dawn and Soot joined them, using their respective magic power.  A sense of fear crept among the enemies, the work of Flight.  Ice coated several, the handiwork of Tenebrisa.  Blinding light spread from a spot, Neona.  I was cut off from my thoughts as a stray blade nicked my shoulder, and I yelped.  "Oh, that is so it!"

Soot ~

Aerial battles are NOT fun.  I learned that today, the hard way.  Going on my cloud of poison, I got ganged up on by four pheonixes.  Tara tried to help, but was cut off by another two.  There's too many!  I screamed as one gashed a wound in my leg.  Practically glowing with Poison, I pulled out a scimitar.  Charging them, I beheaded one, stabbed another, and whaddya know?  Only two left in this group of evilness.  Swinging its hook-shaped blade, I easily killed off the other two.  Arika was helping, kind of.  It was obvious that this girl hated fighting.  Landing next to the girl, I asked, "How are you doing?"  Her eyes were a bit wide, but she had a determined expression on her face.  "I hate fighting, but I'll do it anyways!  For the world!"  I echoed her words, projecting my voice.  "For the world!"   It was taken up until the cry was a shout, coming from the mouths of all of the Elementalists.  We would win, I was sure of it.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

athenabird158

Ok, plot twist . I' m making the ocean star a  sea sepreat , but can  change form to human 

brooke,

water swirled in my hands. Livvy looked happy with me. The the sounds of alarms filled the air. My meontor cursed. "RUN" she screamed to me. I tore thought the woods. I looked back at saw Livvy, fighting a sepreat 3 times the petite elematit's size. The sepreat turning into a human, and with a sword battled Livvy. After a small amount of time, the dagger Livyy was using didn't help her. Her head hit the ground with a sticking crack. Her eyes rolled up. The sepreat - human grappled her and vaishied . I ran a fast a possible to the the others, who we in a battle. I ran into willow. She looked at me " where's Livvy ? She asked. " captured .... Sepreat human thing.... Disappear" " what " she said. But before I could answer her,I ran to sky and zeros side. " can I help ." I said, as I hit a phoniex.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

mermaidartemis145

Okay!

Soot ~

I was fighting on the ground, with my scimitar.  Then I saw a sea serpent turn into a human and take away Livvy.  I screamed.  One of my first friends...  Captured!  Folding the hook-shaped blade, I found a battle-ax canister.  One shake, and the double-bladed ax was in my hands.  I was a whirlwind of fury,  crushing the enemy.  Then, I saw Brooke go up to help Sky and Zorro.  Coal and Tara were doing good, back to back, Aerial style.  Somehow I found myself near Neona and the Ice Elemental (whose name I forgot D:).  Folding the giant war ax, I found two daggers, both hook-shaped.  I grinned.  The enemy doesn't stand a chance, especially with an enraged Poison Elemental on their hands.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

mermaidartemis145

Uh, hello?

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

athenabird158

i'm here.( it's school, so they might not be able to post. ( i told my teacher i'm on a game thats ok for school, and they let me)

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

I'm here! I'm here! And yeah, the Dragonstar is still out there, I think.

Rajani

He took Livvy.

He is dead.

A furious roar wrenched itself from the back of my throat. I reared back and blew out a burst of fire, ducking an attack from a nearby phoenix. Sakura shot by, a stream of golden scales, and began grappling with the phoenix.

"Rajani! What is it?" Sakura demanded.
"Livvy! Captured!" I screeched.

"WHAT!?!"
"You heard me!"
I lashed my tail, flaring my wings. Nightingale was somewhere below, slicing through a wave of the Fallen with her blades.

"Dragon form!" I ordered her. "NOW!"
"B-but I can't!"

"Yes, you can! Strong emotion fuels it! Think about Livvy!"
The ravenette looked up at me, and the expression on her face said clearly,

I don't even know Livvy. 

I groaned. That was true.

So how could I get an extra dragon on our side?
"You know what, get up here!" I shouted. "But no dragon form!"
Nightingale, looking confused, opened black wings like Tara's, but more unkempt, and flew towards me.

Sakura

"Get Kasai. Now," Rajani told me.

I nodded as Rajani shouted down, "The big guys are coming in!"
"Who, exactly?" demanded Zorro.

I grinned down at him. "Watch and learn boy, watch and learn." I inhaled.

Kasai.

I called her name through our soul bond.

Coming. I am coming. With me are Rylie and Eilidh.

Even better!

Two faeries on our side? This army was dead as dead could be.

A huge red dragoness exploded from the castle, roaring, and blasted towards us, blowing fire and knocking aside anything that got in her way.

"What is that?!" yelled Neona.

"That is Kasai," I responded.

Rajani smacked a phoenix as Kasai reached us. "How ya doing?"
"Oh, I don't know, random people trying to kill us," I answered as two smaller, slim figures burst from the castle.

A wave of silver light slammed over the army.

"Oh yeah!" I cheered. It was Rylie working her magic.

"I'm calling in my kids."
Kasai inhaled and a rush of darkness swept in- a wave of black-haired, raven-winged lamia witches, shrieking spells at the top of their lungs and hurling razor feathers at the army below.

"Care to join the party?!" Rajani shouted.

• Posted at:

~Rajani's Backup~

The OCs:

PirilongPhoenixShiryoku

DRGN

KSNE

ScorchSmokeEmberBrightshadowMikenePravaTsukiLyte

Also Nightingale, Ilann, and Raven!

(My gang will post in their normal colors.)

athenabird158

livvy ( dreamstate)

i fought to wake up. my eyes where firmly shut, and my worst night mares filled my head. : my mother, getting killed by rajini's plage with my baby brother, nearly losing dawn when she and Astra fogot, forgetting who i was during the dawnstar's charming. seeing astas, kira, mia and the other killed, Willow's face;cold as stone, when we trying to fight her, dieing and seeing the other died, the sword in my gut, and Brooke's scared face when i was taken. cold filled my body, and I fell into a deep slepp.

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

mermaidartemis145

WOHOO!

Soot ~

Kasai and the two Fae came crashing out of the castle. An enraged Poison Elemental, THREE DRAGONS, two Fae, and about fifteen angry teenagers.  Awesome.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

I do not know what my PoV should be about. I need like an assignment for a PoV

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

athenabird158

idk, ask dawn ( aka dawn, question for you !)

• Posted at:

Lιʋʋ Sɯα

#ɯσʅʋ

#ԋυɾɾιƈαɳҽ

lavenderwolf302

Ok, in here now

Dawn:

I changed out of Phoenix form and dropped down next to Soot, "nice to see ya" i said. "Yeah" she replied.

I lit my hands on fire, "let's do this!" I yelled then took off a troll's head.

Running over to Arika I noticed she was holding back on her power, "Well you're certainly the first fire elemental who didn't enjoy beheading an enemy of two, every once in a while" she rolled her eyes, I laughed. I sent a massive magma was towards the army killing 20 or 30 of their remaining numbers. I heard Ari unleash a battle cry the saw her 10 victims die on the spot. 

"I love that power Ari!" She laughed.

I now stood back to back with Soot, "let's kick some butt" I heard her say. I smiled then side kicked a nearby serpent, sending it off a cliff.

Arika ran by then took out a screeching phoenix, "see, I knew you had it in you" I said sarcastically. She laughed. "Just this once Dawn, just this once" then she beheaded a troll.

But there was one problem, Livvy was missing....

Arika: 

I admit it, I actually enjoyed some of this fighting. Stab me. Either way this still wasn't my favorite thing in the world. I was really only doing this for the people of the world. I beheaded a troll and says down smile. She ran over, shot down a Phoenix, then told me, "if it's armed, swinging weapon at you, or is practically asking for a fight, attack it" 

I rolled my eyes, "you really give the best advice" I said sarcastically. Dawn smirked, "I try my best" she said then ran off.

I looked around and saw everyone fighting, everyone except Livvy.....

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

#ßeYOURSELF

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

1 , , 3 ,