Hi there my name is Noah. I want everyone who loves foxes and wolves to join this awesome clan! I would really love if you can friend me and  me. So pls jion this clan to fight against the evil ones one be the best warrior! If you want you can check me out what my hero and fox looks like and my house! My fox want all of you foxes and wolves out there to come here and join this clan!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lightningwolf12 Hi my name is Noah I live in Florida; I'm a 10 years old girl and  I like

to draw and read books now you know me a little

better so Peace, Love & Rock on. 

PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY GOD!!

READ: If you want to jion a certian clan like wolfclan TELL ME. So if you want to jion both of the clans its fine the wolf mark is this and the fox mark is this  so when you want to join a clan you can post one of them or both. Btw here is a description about my fox.

Fox name: Blaze

Fox decription: My fox loves to fight. He is really like a wolf which he likes to be called that. he like to be loved and cared for he love me and I love him. He like to fight side by side with me in battle and he helps me with his powers. He hates being called a part-cat and he hates being called cute and adorible from other people. But me and him we are a great team

So thats all I hope you join this awsome clan tell me what else I should talk about next or what else i can add to the clan.Enjoy Stay foxy!

• Posted at:

Lightningwolf12 Hi my name is Noah I live in Florida; I'm a 10 years old girl and  I like

I almost forgot tell me about your fox (or your fox can be a wolf) description it would be really nice if you could.Foxy!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

Can I join?

• Posted at:

hey i'm eli, a nerd from 2013, and i am just

· a huge kirby dork

· something of a writer, i rp a lot

· a teen who rambles too much