Thumbnail avatar d56e3beb45

dragonphoenix1245

First of all, credit to anyone who has done anything similar to this. This idea is original, but it may be a little bit like some other threads.

The purpose of this thread is to say thank you to your friends or anyone who has helped you. Then they can see your appreciation! 

NOTE: If you don't get thanked by someone, please don't make a fuss. You will just make everyone feel guilty and I don't want that there. If you really want to be thanked that desperately, just thank someone, and see if they give you a shoutout back. 'Kay?

Now... as for my list... it will be uh, pretty big.

~~~

Ivory/IvoryDusk16: So, um... thanks for being my friend, I guess. You're really loyal and helped me out in some tough times. I never thought you would like me when we first met, you being popular and all, but... yeah.

Melanie/FairyEmerald31: MELLY! Thanks for being nice to me even when I'm evil. You're sweet and mature and probably one of the only sane ones on Q. :D

Alvera/WhirlwindAngel50: You might not know it but I really respect you. Thanks for letting me mess up all your RPs (like I don't POV and I create weird characters and stuff....)

Moon/DolphinMoon23: Moon why are you so matureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (which is kinda funny seeing as 'Sakura Moon is a Child.' I know we exasperate you so thanks for not leaving us.

Edge/DragonWolf1595: THEY STILL DON'T KNOW IT'S SO FUNNY Anyways, thanks for being sane most of the time, and cheering us up and stuff. (I just realized that I'm using 'us' still...)

Ebony/UniquePegasus11: Ebony, you are hands down one of the calmest and most understanding people I know. Thank you for being so kind to everyone. 

Peg/PegasusPony(?): Ah, Peg. We fought a bunch back in the old days. So I know that you are great at arguing and really loyal and all around sassy, which is epic.

Angel/Angelblue266: Angel... we also fought back in the old days. Thanks for putting up with me, I guess.

Rabit/HeroineRabbit: WHERE ARE YOU?! I know we didn't get along in the old days either (gosh I really didn't get along with Yzarcs, did I?) but you are kind and fluffeh and accepting.

Jane/FireSoul13: You are a very mature and kind person. Thanks for sticking up for me and defending your friends. ^.^

Azure/AzureKoi42(?): Well, I'll see you on Q, not SA... But you left your mark, and you are really smart. (They still don't know, huh?) Thanks for being you.

Aryn/PhoenixDragon407: ARYN I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BEFORE THIS SINCE YOU SEEM LIKE MY SIS NOW Anyways, you're great at writing, and thanks for still being a friend in that argument we had.

Hazel/EpicPegasus39: Hazel. You. Are. Awesome. Don't doubt it, okay? You always have your friends' back and *HUGGLES*

Jonathan, Ariel, Ary/ AdventureBeliever5: I know Ary doesn't use that account but for the life of me, I can't remember it. Anyways, Jonathan, you are so mature at times, and others... you are so weird it scares me, but you're awesome for it. Ariel, stick it out through the tough times, okay? We all love you. Ary, your phone backgrounds are awesome, and you're a great friend.

Gracie/SecretShrewd20: One word. Creativity. You are like the epitome of creativity. Don't be so harsh on yourself, 'kay? You're amazing.

Eleya/ArtemisMoonlight20(?): Eleya... you are also great at writing and super creative. And one of the most mature out of us on that group XD

Nightblaze/DragonDog(?): NIGHTIE I WISH YOU WERE STILL ON Q! Anyways, you never fail to make me laugh. You're cheerful and funny and awesome... (ROMANBLAZE)

Billy/CleverDragon(?): Without you, I don't think IR would keep running. You are a calm person (out of us crazy people), always willing to help, and a great friend.

Wolfie/WolfSoul26 or 27...?: WOLFIE STOP PLAYING REAL LIVES 4 OR WHATEVER IT'S SCARY. /rant over/ You are so scary sometimes... And that's what makes you great! Glad you're in my life!

Sadie/GET BACK HERE: WHERE ARE YOU. BE ACTIVE. I WANNA SHIP SLAT AND I'M WORRIED ABOUT YA.

Plat/PlatinumDragon650: We actually fight a bunch, don't we? Point is, lighten up! Have some fun! Don't be so mature all the time, but either way, you're awesome.

Blizz/ BlizzardGriffin3 something: ... I'm still not following you.

Cen/CentaurMinotaur(?): In your words, I have 'great and wicked talent in annoying you.' Or something like that. So to keep up my reputation... CEZIL CEZIL  CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL CEZIL Ahem....

Crys: You are also so weird it scares me sometimes XD Point is, thanks for being my friend and sticking up for me. Make sure to create tons of ships on SafeChat!

Nox/LightEagle100: Yeah, I know that I'm really mean to you, with Noxory and yelling at you about your grammar and all. Thanks for putting up with me. (But I'm still not going to stop with Noxory or the grammar.)

Diana/LynxBreeze16: I know you're not on this MB anymore... but we had fun on that RP, didn't we? I wish I could see you more, but thanks for being there.

Amber/AmberAngel250(?): Well... you're not there either, anymore, but... you were funny and awesome and the Survival RP was great. I miss ya.

Platinum/PlatinumBrain30(?): I miss you too. Wish you would come back. The Survival RP was great and... visit, please?

I know I'm forgetting people... I'll add them when I remember. So don't let me forget, alright?

Start thankin'!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

last check-in: march 2019

Thumbnail avatar

piedragon67

Thank you to:

Rabit, Ivory, Blizz, Lotus, Plat, Loki, Jane, Dancey, Melanie, Peg, Azure, Pizz C, Celest, and a bunch of other people for a bunch of reasons.

• Posted at:

Cobalt

Hero-in-Training at UA Academy 

Supporter of the Voltron Coalition

Awkward Human Being

Nerdy Ravenclaw

Citizen of Hyrule

Ace Attorney

Dungeon Master of Doom

dragonphoenix1245

Aw, thanks you. 

• Posted at:

dragonphoenix1245

Bump

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f04ec13a2d

catamber1354

I am probably going to miss A LOT  of people... but... I'll try to get to all of you to thank later...

Celest- Thank you for making a thanking thread! :-D

Ivory- Thank you for being kind to everyone.

Rosebud- I know we aren't exactly "official" friends, but in a way, we are. Thank you for that.

Kitten- Thank you for sharing your love of cats with me... and animals... and for helping me to stand up for them.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar 1c8b33362c

catparty77

In mod

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

This is going to be a long list, probably posted in many parts...

The people I would like to thank:

Azure: Your story was the main reason I came back. You are a great friend and I know I can count on you.

Celest: We don't always see eye-to-eye, but you don't let it get in the way of friendship.

Seasplash: You reminded me of a good friend of mine. Your crazy/randomness helped cheer me up during bad times.

Crys: You remind me of the good times I used to have... times I thought were lost, but like Sea you helped me find them again.

Ivory: You are a great friend, and super nice.

Jetfire/Tilikum: You were the second person I met that was a fan of Transformers. You are a great friend.

Ambersnow38: You were the first person I met that was a Transformers fan. And my first real friend on here.

Vale: I know you left... but you were the third transformers fan I met. It was nice talking to you for the short time that you were here.

Alvera: You are an inspiration to me..

Lillia: Your knowledge of the Zodiac has helped me alot.

Most of the MB: You put up with my temper, and my seriousness. When I stumble you're there to help me. When I fall you give me a reason to get back up.

And finally (for now)...

Mimi: I know you'll never see this. But you were a role model, an insperation. You were nice and thoughtful... you put up with our flaws. You're posts made me smile. I had, and still have, a lot of respect for you.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

catparty77

Thanks to:

Celest: For being awesome

Lutari: For sticking with me while everyone was against me, and for being such a great friend. And for being derpy with me. >w<

Harmonie/ HorsePegasus...: For being... YOU!!!

Ivory: For being so nice to me.

Lion/LionBlue...: For being so funny.

RainBear....: For making that RP and being nice to me.

Elf: For being you.

Sorry if I'm missing anyone!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

dragonphoenix1245

Thanks guys. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9e1db0e4ae

twilightchief24

Dang. I can't get on a list.

• Posted at:

I exist

Luke

Thumbnail avatar a0d02d398b

angelkitten644

Windsong- Thank you for supporting animals and making the Animal Rescue System.

• Posted at:

Kitten

Queen of Cats

Maybe, you just don't realize how loyal cats are.

Archer

Anger can be easily relieved by a shooting bow.

Animal Lover

Abusers of animals will rot in hell.

#SaveTheAnimals

My cat Tinker!

ALL HAIL WINDSONG!

Thumbnail avatar 4c5ed2a326

dragondragon7143

*Attempts to make a list* Too...many...people...and ah don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings...

So, I thank everyone I've ever met on here for convincing me to love this place and always come back to it!

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Thank you to Samurai, for being such a great friend.

Has anyone seen Samurai lately???

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinmoon23

Aw, thank you, Celtie! *death hugs* You're an awesome friend. (I didn't know I was that mature xD)

• Posted at:

*Sakura* or (*Moon) 

Life is like a cherry blossom tree

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars 

Life is a piano; white keys are happy moments & black keys are sad moments. But remember together they create sweet music.

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Lutari.

Pegasus.

Ruby.

Livvy.

Dawn.

Verity.

Rajani.

Circe.

Ivory.

Azure.

Celest.

Really, there's nothing I can say.

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

catparty77

Thanks Reverie!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

catamber1354

@Kitten- Thank you. :-)

@Skywalker- You were on my list but I had not remembered! Thank you- well, just thank you for who you are.

• Posted at:

Forget all this stuff that I usually put here. The forums are ending so no one cares what's supposed to be here.

But this is what I want you all to remember: Be kind. You will have everything in life if you are kind.

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

catparty77

Oh, and thanks Windsong sor being such an animal lover :)

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

Thumbnail avatar 7e1c5bb254

heroinerabbit4

Hey Celest! I'm still here! Thank you Cobalt and Celest! 

• Posted at:

That moment when you have no ideas for your signature....

Rabit

angelkitten644

I would also like to think everyone who helped me get rid of my fear of spirits and ghost:

Pizzapie91 (Rosebud)

Dolphinmoon23 (Moon)

Opalchicken63 (Deathchicken)

Catamber1354 (Windsong)

Jadelynx121 (Neko-Kai)

Tigerdragon2802 (Samurai)

• Posted at:

Kitten

Queen of Cats

Archer

Animal Lover

#SaveTheAnimals

My cat Tinker!

ALL HAIL WINDSONG!

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

Thank you to:

firesoul13: You're so great and totally my Transformers buddy. Thanks for joining my Transformers RP and being my best bud in the world of Transformers. Thanks for being there by my side in the heat of battle!

dragoncat2466: In the first RP I joined, dragonsapphire40's Shyfters RP, you were so kind to me. You were actually the first person on the SAMB to ever complement me on my writing, and I appreciate that so much. Thanks!

horsepegasus552: Pegasus... gosh you're wierd. I love you for that, pal! You're always really nice to me and in RPs when I ask what happened you make it clearer for me. The Flyers and I appreciate your respect and honesty, and we wanted to say 'thanks!'

dragonsapphire40: Oh my lord you are awesome. I loved the Shyfters RP, your 'Do you wanna build a snowman' SA skit, and everything else about you. You accepted me as Emerald, the lioness Shyfter, and that RP led me to my first RP. Thanks for showing me the way outside of the darkness of the SAMB ghost towns.

enthusiasticpug22: When I asked if I could be the water element in your Painted RP, you accepted me. I'm so thankful for that because I was really interesting in your RP and was hoping to be part of it so much. Melody shall live on forever in my heart, thanks to you!

King Keith F.: Dude, you rock! I'm so happy with all of the updates and changes to Spirit Animals and I'm glad that you are my friend. As a humble subject, I ask you two questions before I thank you: 1: Can you please read topic 161532? 2: Did you like the batteries I sent you? Their the finest in all of Erdas! Thanks for being the best Mod you can be and for helping us make Spirit Animals the best game ever!

I know I'm forgetting people... there are so many people that have been kind to me on this RP and I really appreciate their love and support. If you're as lucky as me, you have people like firesoul13, dragoncat2466, horsepegasus552, dragonsapphire40, enthusiasticpug22, and King Keith F. in your lives to support your decisions like good Clanmates in the Clan your leading... Both in the SAMB and off the computer screen. Thanks again!

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

angelkitten644

And also, Skywalker for making be aware of Animatronic bears at night...

• Posted at:

Kitten

Queen of Cats

Archer

Animal Lover

#SaveTheAnimals

My cat Tinker!

ALL HAIL WINDSONG!

Thumbnail avatar 1a4d747303

dancebutterfly4

Thank you too Lyth, thank you Storm

• Posted at:

Oh 

Thumbnail avatar c2d307ea8f

ivorydusk16

Aww thank you guys! I'd like to thank the whole of SAMB for just always being here when I needed you guys :)

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

dragonphoenix1245

(Wow, Lazy Ivory Alert XD)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

Okay... this'll be a long list. Here I go...

Modlen: I bet nobody knows who you are, and you're probably never gonna read this, but I'ma thankin' you anyway! Thank you for being so nice, for giving amazing tips, and for shaping my love of writing. Plus, you are SO MATURE, but that's obvious, seeing you're in eleventh grade... no, twelth... Wow

Rabit: You are amazing, fluffeh (obviously), and really nice! Thanks for being someone I'm never afraid to say ask a question to!

Ivory: Thank you for being kind, awesome, a great text fader, and really fluffeh! Plus, you're a shipping master, which pretty much speaks for itself. So, I'll end this message with NOXORY FOREVER!

Jane: You're real mature, real serious, which may not be fluffeh, but it can really be a breath of fresh air. You also stand firm in MB wars, and write awesomesauce short stories! Thank you for being a great figure on the SAMB! *hugs*

Onyxfire/Meagan: You, along with Modlen and Delany, helped shape my voice in writing, which I can't thank you enough about. You're really mature, kind, and talented, and can dig up some very inspiring quotes! Thanks for everything!

Delany: You're a girl of many fandoms-- HOOT! HTTYD! BH6! PERCY JACKSON! -- and boy, did you show it! You were really nice on the Book Help Hub, always telling me you liked my sig and adding more Writing Words Of Wisdom to meh brain. So, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU and a million times more!

Stormy Wormy Storm: You are funny, fluffeh, smart, and awesomesauce! You also are an awesome RPer! Your REALLY old Stormclan RP was the first RP I ever POVed on, but it was the place I called you Stormy Wormy, so I'll never forget it XD! Keep calm and be Storm! :)

Cassy: Like Storm, you're smart, nice, creative, and really fluffeh! Plus... WHAT IS YOUR SECRET? HOW DO YOUR RP'S LAST SO LONG?! O_O XD Anyway, keep on being awesomesauce! (P. S., you do not have the intelligence level of a fourth grader.)

Peari: You are nice, kind, awesome, and a great friend! You totally get me, you're really loyal, and you were the first person to list me in your sig as a friend, which really deserved a mention ;). I was told that you left... if so, PLEASE COME BACK! You're way to amazing to stay away.

I must've forgot a bunch of people... Anyway, thank you, everyone, for stuff! :D

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Thank you Celest. I've been needing that laught all day.

(Seriously your Lazy Ivory Alert comment made me laugh.)

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

catamber1354

Same here, but in a way I kinda feel bad for it now...

• Posted at:

Love you all.

~Windsong <3

Thumbnail avatar

wolfunicorn1165

Thank you to... everyone I know for putting up with my randomness and hyperness.

Thank you to... Everyone I DON'T know for being backround characters that I need to move the story along.

Thank you to... Everyone who has mentioned me in this thread, because, honestly, all I do is be random and hyper and kinda annoying (But that's my specialty)

And, Celeste, Me is indeed so weird it's scary.

• Posted at:

Crystaileigha 

hi im back again (again) 

I've missed here. I've missed how I used to be known so well! But then stuff happened. But I'm back-ish now. Maybe things can go back to the way they used to be! 

Stay strong loves. 

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Thank you Storm, Grace, Meagan, Lilac, Silver, Rive and Cherry for being such great friends to me and always being there when i need you

(Also thank you Cherry for you P.S. comment it made me smile)

Also i want to thank anyone who has ever POVed on one of my RPs for giving my RPs a chance.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c2d307ea8f

ivorydusk16

Lol, I would list out people, but I don't want to like miss people. :3

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

Thumbnail avatar 1514f5fced

fogdragon220

Thank you, everyone. especially Nico  and Mara. Thanks to you all, I've decided I wont leave for good. At the least, two week. At the most, a month.

Invisible ink.  Bye! Thanks!

• Posted at:

Emotions are meant to be out, not in.

dragonphoenix1245

Glad I could help, Jane 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

Glad I could help, Cassy! High five! *holds out hand*

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

*High fives Cherry*

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

dragonphoenix1245

Bump. I have the longest list guys. :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Bookmark. This will give me something to do...

Jesus loves you all!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'm a failure to life. I'm so sorry to the whole MB, all the Mods, all the Scholastic Games, every video game in the whole world. White ink: dragonsapphire40 is actually dragonsapphire90! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar 9e1db0e4ae

twilightchief24

Thank you Windsong! And sorry Kitten...

• Posted at:

I exist