Thumbnail avatar d56e3beb45

dragonphoenix1245

I was thinking about a friend of mine called Sabrina. In school, she laughs a lot, and is really nice. She's always smiling and happy and just overall a ray of sunshine.

Then I noticed that she would disappear a lot during class. I asked one of my other friends, and he told me that she had to go see the counselor a lot since she had really bad depression.

Then cue another girl. Let's call her Ali. She's a rebel. You can tell. She has a tough front, swears, and can be really rude (but sweet to friends). But she's depressed too. She's never said it but I can tell. Her family situation is bad. She said once that if it weren't for her baby brother, she would be dead. And I've seen the scars on her wrists.

So that's scaring me. They say a symptom of depression can be anger, too. Also, many people who act happy aren't. And I'm just walking around, wondering who's actually depressed, and it terrifies me, since I probably wouldn't know until it's too late.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NOXORY LIVES

also can you believe that i'm still not level 40

its sad, but thats the way it is. i am thinking i might be......

• Posted at:

Ok so my account is unblocked(yay!) and I will try to keep it that way.

Thumbnail avatar 8ce42015da

aquaartemis125

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do." -Unknown

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

Celest, it's okay. *huggles* Just let them know you care, and be kind to everyone, because you could be that one thread that's keeping them here. That sounded depressing, but whatever. We all have a purpose in life, and if you don't think that you have any purpose, remember that your heart is still beating. You are here to lift them up. Make their lives happy. Speak light and life and happiness to them, and they'll thank you, if not in words. 

So chill. I'm going to quote Bible verses at you. 

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 

Deuteronomy 32:10: In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye. (Dude, Celest, He calls you the apple of his eye. He thinks you rock. Do you think He's going to give you more than you can handle?) 

Psalms 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. (See, there we go again. Don't worry! He's got this.)

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. (And there. He's going to give to give you relief from this. He's got big plans for you, Celest, and I want to have a front-row seat when he unveils them.) 

I love you as a friend, Celest. And by the way, I don't like your new sig. Especially the last two lines. -_- 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

dragonphoenix1245

@Aqua

True.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

my friends think im happy.....

i feel stupid....

they think im perfect.....

ikm not........

they think im brilliant....

but no one treats me like a normal girl....

they all wish they had my grades......

and i wish i had their friends.......

• Posted at:

dragonphoenix1245

@Brainy

Aww, we're here for you. I know the feeling.

@Onyxfire

As usual, you cheer me up XD

Thanks for the comfort. As for my sig, I made it up randomly off the top of my head. I'll probably change it. But the colors are pretty.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

Celest: Thanks! I think it's all the Scripture. :P And I agree, the colors in your sig are beautiful! It's just the depressing-ness and self-deprecation I don't like... but I'm optimistic and weird, so it's probably just me. And the fact that you're my friend and I don't want to you be beating yourself up and thinking about depressing things. :)

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Thumbnail avatar 35af499a76

silverunicorn461

Ooh, pretty sig...OH RIGHT! What you said is true. I know some people who seem happy, but apparently they're not...

• Posted at:

・゚~ʍɑɗɪ~・゚

"Wιввly-woввly тιмey-wιмey...ѕтυғғ."

(ノ)ノ*:・゚・゚ 

υlтιмaтe ғangιrl・゚✧

#ѕυperwнolocĸ

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Story of my life..

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 3dd5f150b8

azurelone15

Someone had to say it. Thank you. This post is literally me. I don't have horrible depression, but I do have depression. I have thought about before, sadly.*hugs Celest* If I didn't say it, I'm glad you did.

Mods, please let this through. This is just a Thank You.

• Posted at:

I don't know you.

A song that describes me? Little Room, by doddleoddle

Song that describes you? Everything Has Changed by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

As a depressed or bipolar person, yes. This is 100% true. 

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

-raises hand, then lowers it-

I-I-

I CAN'T SAY IT RIGHT NOW I'LL DO IT LATER!

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Indeed. It's always sad/shocking when the depression finally becomes too much for them and at the end of it all you can say is "I didn't even know".

I am sadly speaking from experience.

Tell your friends that you care, and that there are others who care. Let them know that if they need to talk you're there. And cherish your time with them.

• Posted at:

Jane Holloram

The Transformers Geek

There's a reason why friend rhymes with defend.

/176963

#mircalesdohappen

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Oynxfire said a lot of what I was going to say. Except I can't list bible verses off the top of my head. But I'm getting the feeling that God is opening up your eyes for a reason. So you can help them. "Love everyone as you would love yourself." Give people a friendly smile as your passing in the halls. My mom went to a confrence once, and a guy was talking about he was going to commit suicide and jump off the golden gate bridge (I think that's what he did, I don't know exactly). He had bipolar. He knew that he was loved, but the other side of his brain was telling him bad things and such. Before he was going to do it, he saw a woman walk up to him. The other side of his brain was telling him "Oh this is going to be the person that tells me not to do what I'm doing, she's going to help me." The woman wanted him to take a picture. Nothing else. So then the man jumped off, and when he was about 3/4 of the way down, he realized that all of his problems could be solved. Celest, I think that God is calling you to help the people at your school overcome their depressions and doubts. Be the person that they can go to for guidance. I'll be praying for you and the people at your school. They need you. And they need God.

(Please, mods, please let this go through.)

Jesus loves you all! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 4a3993dacc

catamber1354

It's okay. Just give everyone a fair amount of kindness and do what you can do. Kindness is everything. Once, in Kindergarten, their was a boy, and he was so rude. He slapped and kicked people. I told my mom what he was doing, and she said, "Be kind to him. Sometimes people are mean because someone else was mean to them, and they get so angry and eventually start taking it out on other people." So I tried it. And one of my friends did, too. I was uncomfortable with him still, but I was the only one in the class he liked. He was nice to me. My friend wasn't fond of the idea, so one day she got wacked over the head with a giant toothbrush.  -_- It just goes to show how kindness can lead you so far into life.

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness

Thumbnail avatar c2d307ea8f

ivorydusk16

So true. And unlike others, I don't really have a story/inspiring speech to share, so I'll just go now... *awkwardly waddles away*

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

Thumbnail avatar d2e827351d

nimbleelf46

*sigh*

That is really just too bad. I don't know what to say.

• Posted at:

~Nimby-Chan~

-Clarinetist-

-Professional Shipper-

-Dancer-

-Manga Artist-

#AARMAU

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

-Cough- Yea, depression is terrible..

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 2da5c63e51

sapphireviolet19

Your getting onto me, Celest ;-;

But that's kinda odd, because i have a sister named Sabrina who has anxiety problems.

• Posted at:

Beware- I can see the evil in people.

you guys are great, and yah, you can read my posts on the mcmb too, im usually seeming very happy and optimistic and fun loving.....

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0a4e500dec

dragonmist630

You know, you're right. I'm also depressed, but you wouldn't know it if you met me. That's because I hide it behind a smile and a joke. A mask. That's all it is, a mask. The smiles is fake, the joke doesn't have feeling, the laugh is thin, well at least to me. But that's because I know how I feel. Others don't. They don't know because they would worry about me, and I hate it when everyone hugs me and says "Poor Polina" in that baby voice. I don't tell my friends because they have enough to worry about now. I'm telling you this to give you information.

So do you know how it feels like, now? It's like a huge weight smothering and suffocating you until you can't breathe.

She's telling the truth, you know. She doesn't like to share her problems, and you're the first ones to hear her tell this much since she moved from her home.

*Sarcasm* Oh, thank you very much Aedrik.

See? There she goes again, hiding. She needs to get out of her shell.

~ Sincerely, Aedrik the komodo dragon.

~ Sincerely as well,

Mist.

• Posted at:

MistSirjani

Poseidon+Ixchel=Me

Survived the FAYZ

Wizard of Wolves+Phoenixes

FernmistAldenDahraBlazefireRagnor

ChaseDouglasAdamLeoTaylorReynaLana

Oh Adam.There's never enough dynamite-Douglas(Season4Episode:On the Edge)

dragonphoenix1245

I'm sorry, mist. I just don't know how to help. No one ever does, not completely anyways.

• Posted at:

NOXORY LIVES

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Just....Don't......Worry. thats the only thing i can say.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar e3a3d808f2

firesong95

I have mild deppression. I hide it though, but it doesn't really seem real. After Apricot died, everything was different. Because every day, I walk around plastering a fake smile on my face with pretend laughs. There's one thought I have all day: I could have saved her. Apricot died because of me. If I'd just done something different;y, she'd be fine right now. What hurts even more is because I can imagine her face- those cute, loving, intelligeint eyes, the beautiful brown feathers, the soft fluffy feeling of petting her chest, the trusting glimmer in her gaze, her cry, it HURTS, so much.

• Posted at:

Call me Harbor  

daughter oPoseidonY

And a GREENCLOAK  

Proud Wildlife Rescuer

#StopAnimalAbuse #RememberTheFallen

I'm slipping away from SAMB.... But I will always be here, even if for just five minutes.

ummmm.......

this is all so sad.......................................

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9e1234ebff

kittenblack427

I agree with Aqua.  It is a good quote.  THis is sad but very true.  I might be depressed I am always angry.

• Posted at:

Call me Tigress or Aura.

A tigress at heart!

Loves:

Dr. Who

Cats

Camp Half Blood

SA

I am a trouble maker and I love it.

I am alive!!!

Thumbnail avatar f4d172a0f0

azurekoi42

Yeah...And like Ivory now, I must make my awkward departure. *Rolls away*

• Posted at:

|Azure Aimable|

#ThreadGhost  

Proud Canadian

Daughter of Athena  

Archduchess of PJO & HOO

#RememberMimi&Emerald

If you live like that, you live with ghosts. If you love like that, blood runs cold.

I came, I saw, I didn't conquer.

I can sort of relate to Ali...... If it hadn't been for my little brother........ I wouldn't  be replying at all anymore....... I want to make sure he has a better life

• Posted at:

Bree (black wavy hair rebel at heart)

"It doesn't matter how much you are hurting or how much you've been hurt. Its what you do with the pain that counts, you can cry for years and rightfully so, or you can choose to learn from it and grow......"

*gives a giant hug to everyone*

• Posted at:

Wow. I got a message from scholastic saying they were concerned wth my safety and that iihouldnt try to harm myself....yah like i would do at. Im not depressed, just stslightly missunderstood and extremely damatic and moody. Sort of.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8a1c40eb58

dragontwister141

Sometimes, the person that makes everyone happy is the one that is the most lonely. True to depression and everyone else. You won't know you have depression until you reach a happy day in life and think back and say,"Wow I never realised how depressed I was in the past." Quoted from The Little Prince: And a little later, you added,"you know, when a person is very, very sad, they like sunsets. And were you very, very sad on the day you watched 44 sunsets?" But the Little Prince did not reply. 

• Posted at:

~Twister~

AviraCoryn

deмιgodмagιcιanAvaтarᗪᖇᗩGOᑎmᗩGIcANIME

Wouldn't it be easier to grow old instead of growing up

A little fish told me once to just keep swimming

Before you judge ME, make sure YOU'RE perfect

Thumbnail avatar

hamstercat96

What a beautiful paragraph. I felt very moved, for I have suffered moderate to severe depression. I never had thoughts of hurting myself or anything like that, but it was just an extremely rough time for me. The worst part was how I didn't know how bad it was until my mother brought it up to me. We talked, scheduled appointments with a psychiatrist, and now everything is great! I have a couple of aquiantances, no friends yet, but I say that's a start! 

Anyway, I know it's hard to imagine terrible thoughts like having someone dear to you suffer from depression. It's scary, but sadly it's true. My psychiatrist told me that I have a lot of empathy, and at times it can be very detrimental to my happiness, because I'm always worried about everyone else's happiness. But what he told me was very important, and it applies to everyone; feeling extremely sad for others won't help you or them. Don't beat yourself up over it, because that won't help the either of you. Celest, I believe what the others said is true: spread kindness to everyone you meet, and try to smile to at least 10 strangers every day. I mean, don't smile at someone that looks like they'll cause trouble, like steal you're car or something, but you get what I mean XD. Stay positive, beee happy, and live life to the fullest, because you deserve it! 

#SlickAsWater :-s

• Posted at:

INFP~Aries~YearOfTheSnake

I'mEleni

I'm part of the 6% of people that think wolves are wild animals that can be deadly, not delicate and cute, and need to be treated with respect as such.

Lal, lel, lil, lol, lul, and sometimes lyl

#SlickAsWater:-s

Wow, im aweful at making speeches....

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

rainstorm132

I'd hate to see people depressed. It's not only them who's sad, but also the other people around as well. Suicide causes the deaths of many people (ages 15 to 24) around the world. I't horrible, and nobody should be broken pass the point where they'd want to take their own lives.

I'm not gonna make an entire speech here...but I just want to say to everyone out there who's suffering depression or anxiety: we've all been there before, at least once in our lifetime. If you're looking for a reason to exist...well, you already do. You've us. And the future. *Inserts internet hugs everywhere around the world, wherever you are*

@Brainy: That makes the two of us. :P

• Posted at:

Sαncнα Rαiทsτσrм

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

You guys heard about Robin Williams, right? I think he must've been depressed....

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//