Thumbnail avatar 6a7bbe6302

tigerblue1523

This is where we roleplay the Ball.

Blue's POV

As I walked into the Ballroom, I gasped. The ceiling was so high! Green and gold decorations hung from the ceiling and the walls, and some tables covered in food were at the back of the hall. Around me were MBers, gangs, Greencloaks, and spirit animals. Putting on my mask, I went over to Crystalwings, who towered over almost everyone.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azoth

Now in Vienna there are ten pretty women

There's a shoulder where Death comes to cry

There's a lobby with nine hundred windows

There's a tree where the doves go to die

Thumbnail avatar bdd3151c2d

sneakingdragon309

Shadow's POV

I led the gang into the amazing looking Ballroom. It was awesome. I turned to my gang to find Ray and Violet holding hands. "Are you guys ready" Everyone nodded except for Dawn. "Also Sunny and Claw, no pranks." Sunny pouted and Claw rolled his eyes. Me and my gang put the masks on. When I turned around Ray and Violet were already walking away. Even Sunny and Claw calmed down for once and walked. Dawn was standing in the corner. I felt more and more nervous then ever.

• Posted at:

Shadow

My Gang

Me

Sunny:Daughter of Purple Guy

Dawn:Daughter of Poesiden

Violet

Ray

Claw

And their children

Ruby

Star

Ocean

Eve

Night

Moon

(More Info at 170545)

Remember Tricky

Thumbnail avatar 35af499a76

silverunicorn461

MEH!:

"Woah..." I said, nudging Blue. "THIS PLACE IS SCHMANCY!" Sil smiled and rolled her eyes. Blue put on her mask and walked across the room. I began to follow her, until I spotted it. A HUGE. CHOCOLATE. FOUNTAIN. I squealed and began to barrel towards it, pursued by Sil.

• Posted at:

・゚~ʍɑɗɪ~・゚

"Wιввly-woввly тιмey-wιмey...ѕтυғғ."

(ノ)ノ*:・゚・゚ 

υlтιмaтe ғangιrl・゚✧

#ѕυperwнolocĸ

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Raven's POV

I walked into the ballroom, Katsa, Bitterblue, Shui, and my sides following closely behind me. I put on my mask, and looked around. MBers, Greencloaks, gangs, and spirit animals. So many people in just one place...controlled chaos. Rylia, who was currently perched on my shoulder, gave me a funny look. "Still can't believe you came here.'' I glared at her. "I didn't choose to come here, Gusty made me." Suddenly, Gusty popped up right next to me. "Hey, I heard that!", she said, pulling her hood over her head. 

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar c307729a9a

silverstone108

Silvera's PoV

I walked in with Madi, looking for Blue, RavenBird, and a few others. Madi looked left, I looked right. Finally, I spotted Blue and flagged her over. I slipped on my mask, gold and silver, and walked over to the food. I brought some food, as there was a reserved spot. I placed my cheesecake on the platter, and left, licking my fingers.

• Posted at:

silvy-chan (silvy)

hag 4 life

syalla's half sister :')

tigerblue1523

Blue's POV:

"CHOCOLATTEEEE!" I screamed, running over to the chocolate fountain. Grabbing a plate, I shoveled chocolate onto some strawberries. Madi was gazing at the chocolate like she was going to suddenly jump in and eat it all. As I ate a strawberry, someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was Grimm - holding hands with Flag?! 

"I SHIP IT!" a voice screeched from behind me, and I jumped to see Ash. "OMIGOSH YES!" I yelped, pushing Grimm towards Flag. "Pretend we aren't here!" I suggested. "That could be hard," muttered Flag.

• Posted at:

Azoth

Thumbnail avatar d56e3beb45

dragonphoenix1245

PTFL so I can ship later

• Posted at:

last check-in: march 2019

sneakingdragon309

Sunny's POV

I went to the food table with Claw and saw....a giant cake. I licked my lips. Claw winked at me. Then he started running and screaming, grabbing everyone's attention. I chuckled, grabbed the caake, and hid

• Posted at:

Shadow

My Gang

Me

Violet

Ray

Claw

And their children

Ruby

Star

Ocean

Eve

Night

Moon

(More Info at 170545)

Remember Tricky

sneakingdragon309

Sunny's POV

Me and Claw walked up to the table and saw a...giant...cake...... I licked my lips. that was when I found a plan. "Are you ready?" I asked Claw. He nodded. Then Claw started jumping and screaming and grabbing everyone's attention. I chuckled and grabbed the cake. Just in case, I took out my lucky knife and ran to hide.

• Posted at:

Shadow

My Gang

Me

Violet

Ray

Claw

And their children

Ruby

Star

Ocean

Eve

Night

Moon

(More Info at 170545)

Remember Tricky

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

Reverie:

I nervously entered the ballroom, putting my mask on as I went. My sides(plus Moon) followed close behind.

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 6da6e4469d

bulldogdolphin333

Midnight's POV:

I walked into the ballroom and spotted Madi. She looked amazing. "Madi!" I said, waving her over.

• Posted at:

You're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom, you look so pretty but you're gone so soon....

#RememberSkylarForever

Midnight, twin of Diamond (KittenUnicorn308)

Leo

Fudge, her SA

silverunicorn461

I gazed at the chocolate in awe of its beauty.....And then, I realized I was drooling. And that there was still chocolate. And if the chocolate was still there, then I wasn't doing meh job. I snapped and appeared in meh SA Fluffeh's jersey, Yelled "HIKE!", and ran towards the fountain in tackle-form. Everyone stared as I knocked it over and devoured it like a crazed hungry grizzly bear. "DON'T WORRY! I'M THE QUEEN OF CANDY!" I pointed to where the chocolate fountain once stood and an even bigger one appeared in it's place.

• Posted at:

・゚~ʍɑɗɪ~・゚

υlтιмaтe ғangιrl・゚✧

#ѕυperwнolocĸ

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

Viridi's POV:

The ball was amazing! There were MBers everywhere! Spirit Aniamals and gang members too!

*Whispers* Don't blow anything up!

Promise!

Got it!

Done and done!

I'll try.

Me too!

I try not to do anything dangerous! Is there any peanuts?

NO!

Ok.....

Viridi walked around and summoned Destiny who was wearing the DJ outfit. She then walked up to Blue.

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

G A M E R S, R I S E  U P

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Remember Stefan (Robbie Rotten), Stan Lee and Stephan Hillenburg

I.S. ruined Fire Emblem

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar 73df6e7df5

wolfdance288

I walked into the big sparkling ballroom and smiled brightly. The room was huge, and I could blend in and stand out at the same time. I put on a mask different from the one I said I would to my gang, I wanted to see how they did on their own, maybe they would find a friend. I let my raven ares out of dormant form and listened to my gang calling out "Selene!!". I headed to the food table and smiled.

• Posted at:

Selene/Saurine

karmean,Akita,firea,Marrk

PROUD TO BE AN AQUARIUS!!!

"Just Remember...be POSITIVE."

"I Don't wanna be positive."

"If you are negative for even a second, I will slap you with this gummy worm. "

silverunicorn461

"MIDNIGHT!" I squealed running over. "You look AWESOMESAUCE. GO SA FLUFFEHS!" I gestured.

• Posted at:

・゚~ʍɑɗɪ~・゚

υlтιмaтe ғangιrl・゚✧

#ѕυperwнolocĸ

Thumbnail avatar 4c5ed2a326

dragondragon7143

POV: I smiled as I sipped Fluffeh tea in a corner of the room, to terrified to ask anyone to dance, but enjoying the way people were acting. I let the kitchen know as well that they needed more cake. It was my first time to a dance, and quite frankly, I was mentally kicking myself for showing up. Who do I dance with? Who already asked who to dance? What if I trip during dancing? Sure, I knew how, but...a thousand thoughts of terror race through me. My emerald green mask's dangling red feather charm tickles my cheek as I shake my head, trying to clear it.

"Wi-will someone dance with me?" I ask nervously.

So, can someone dance with me?

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

wolfdance288

I hid by the food table and smiled slyly. my gang has to meet someone new now, in order to find me. I made sure my mask was secure, and looked at the huge chocolate fountain. I am amazed that got there, but I didn't really care how. I slid down to the nacho section and grabbed chip and drowned them in cheese. I love nachos. 

• Posted at:

Selene/Saurine

Thumbnail avatar 6ffcf4cbea

climbinglion144

I'll POV in a bit - soccer practice

• Posted at:

~Grim~

During the day, I don't believe in ghosts

During the night, I'm more open-minded

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

Hope's POV:

I walked in with everyone else, Fur and Kit lingered in the doorway. "Come on you two, I got you some masks," I said, holding up two masks. One was golden the other was silver. "We joined the gang a bit AFTER Pegasus signed us up." Kit said. "You're part of the gang, Pegasus would want you two to enjoy the ball." I said, placing the masks on the two lynxes. Tehey mewed softly and walked in with the rest of us. Alleigh flew overhead with the other flying gang members. Abyss leaned against the wall, glaring at everything. I had to admit, I was only here because Pegasus signed us up, she was dead, and I wasn't feeling the ball fun times, same with Abyss. Feather was running around, placing her food on the table, and Lunar was stuffing them in a bag she brought soon after. I laughed softly, and started walking around.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

I entered the palace. I saw some one hurtling towards a chocolate fountain. CHOCCOLOTTE! I quickly grabbed a large glass from the buffet and filled it with chocolate. I felt someone looking at me. I turned around and saw Abeke looking at me. Whoa. I handed the glass of chocolate to her. "Here you go!" She smiled and took a sip of chocolate. " Amazing!" "Abeke, you are my inspiration." I blurted out. She looked at me. "You are mine too" she said. " I didn't know chocolate could be so good!" I couldn't help but say, " You wanna go check out the cookies.....?" Abeke nodded, "Let's hang out." Awesome! I thought, I'm friends with Abeke!

• Posted at:

♪♪  ꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂♪♪

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

INTJ

Tornado's Inactivity? Band. Hotel? Trivago.

NOTHING EVER LASTS FOREVER.

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

My POV:

I got to the ballroom and went in. I summoned Loki, my komodo. He was still trying to get the mask off. He hissed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Deal with it! Besides, it's not like we're gonna be here all day. We're gonna be in and out of this place." He gave me a look like, Seriously? Do I HAVE to be here? "Ugh. Fine. If you want to go into dormant, fine." BANG! There goes Loki. I walk in. I see a chocolate fountain. I run over there. And trip. And fall. "Curse you, high-heels!" I said. I managed to get up and get to the chocolate fountain. I grab marshmallow and put it on a stick. Then I dipped it into the chocolate. Then I ate the marshmallow whole. Not the best thing a did. I managed to swallow it. WARNING: Never eat something whole. Unless it's a cheerio. I grabbed a plate and a cup. I put the chocolate in the cup and piled my plate with marshmallows and strawberries. Then I sat down. Yes, there were chairs and tables. Then someone said, "I don't think you have enough food." I almost spit out the strawberry. I swallowed it and glared at the guy. "Rollan. I should have known." "Yes, you should have." "Please, won't you have a seat." "Don't tell me I have to eat it!" "Ha. Ha. Ha. Hilarious," I say, rolling my eyes. Rollan sat down and took a marshamllow. "How's Essix?" "She didn't want to put on a mask." "Loki can relate." "Really?" "I had to glue it on him." "Ah," he said, nodding. Then my phone rang. I answered. "Y'ello?" "Where is it?" Jeff. I sighed. "I've already told you TEN TIMES!" "I need the address again." I facepalmed and told him the address. "Ok. Thanks." "Sure." I hung up. "Who was it?" asked Rollan. "Jeff." "Gang coming?" "Yeah. Except for Gimli, Jacob, and Maple." "Oh, cool." "Don't you have something better to do?" He gave me a hurt look. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Oh, go over to Meilin and let me ship Reilin," I said, standing up and pulling him out of the chair. His face was beat red. I grinned and  pushed him towards Meilin. I sighed. Reilin at last. I think. A few minutes later, I heard wings. And jetpacks. And horses. And footsteps. I met my gang at the door. Jeff and Truth were on Navy the pegasus. Hunter and Aidan were on Erwyna the Kelpie. Mithril, Assana, Angela, and Thorne were on Falon. Melody on Ignis the non-fire-breathing dragon. Vader, Chewy, Cole(the pygmy hippo), Andre(the basilik), and Legolas walking/slithering. Wolve on Rhoven the warg. Merry and Pippin on Scourge and Mithra the horses. The Fetts, Dave and Davy, with their jetpacks. Chesher cat an the Hatter on Destiny the bear. Sophia on Terror. And Aedrik the giant eagle and Terra the earth dragon flying. Yep, that's all of them. They were all dressed formally and had masks. "Come on in, guys. Merry, Pippin, no pranks. Rhoven, Terror, Andre, no tearing things. Vader, no choking. Chewy, no arm-pulling. Aidan, Legolas, if you want to do a archery contest, go outside. Dave, no gernades. Davy, no rockets. Ignis... don't tire yourself out with the candy. If you need to recharge there is a giant chocolate fountain. Don't drain it. And no messing Conbeke or Reilin if you see it, ok?" "Fine." "Well, come on in," I said and led them into the ballroom. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Thumbnail avatar 1d09114c09

dragonmermaid602

I walked in looking for my friends and looking for Rain I promised i would go with her.

• Posted at:

Edgar Ignorè                                                                                             

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Okay, so I've never done this before.

From across the room, I spot Edgar, just walking in. He scans the room uneasily, looking for me. I rush over before he can start to get nervous, waving. 

"Here I am, bro."

"RAINNN!" he yells in reply. I smile. Knew it was there.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 1d09114c09

dragonmermaid602

I walk up to rain and smile I knew this would be a moment I would remember forever

• Posted at:

Edgar Ignorè                                                                                             

dragonphoenix1245

Winter wants to dance with someone? IVORY HELP ME

• Posted at:

tigerblue1523

Ok, it'll continue tomorrow as well

• Posted at:

Azoth

Thumbnail avatar e3a3d808f2

firesong95

Oh I'll help you, Celest.

• Posted at:

Call me Harbor  

daughter oPoseidonY

And a GREENCLOAK  

Proud Wildlife Rescuer

#StopAnimalAbuse #RememberTheFallen

I'm slipping away from SAMB.... But I will always be here, even if for just five minutes.

wolfdance288

I stared at everyone on the dance floor and frowned. It was kind of lonely, but I couldn't let my little game end so quickly. I snuck around the room to a perfect running point to the dance floor, then I did it. I ran as fast as I could on to the middle of the dance floor, dodging people on the way, and when I got to the middle I started dancing by myself. I loved doing things like that.

• Posted at:

Selene/Saurine

Thumbnail avatar 8d989dfdd3

tidehunting3

Tag's POV

I walked down the halls, looking for the ballroom. Tanis was whining about his tux. I turned right and there was a door. I went in, thinking it was the ballroom. But it wasn't. There was darkness. Then the door slammed behind me.

• Posted at:

Τ∀g ʸʐᵃʳͨ

Taggy Boy

King of One Word Answers

тнere's a certain point тнaт yoυ geт тo wнere yoυ care мore aвoυт yoυr caт тнan yoυ care aвoυт yoυrѕelғ.

#Tabfish

#BlobfishEnthusiast

dragondragon7143

POV: I applauded Tag's daring. I certainly didn't have the guts to so something like that. Glancing in Celest's direction, I smiled, now terrified. Shipping...and she was calling in Ivory, too! I didn't like the look on Harbor's face either.

Setting my cup down, I called out again, "Will anyone dance with me?"

Please?

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

dragondragon7143

Celest...Harbor...*Fans self with a dragonwing fan* Oh dear... but still, will anyone dance with me? Most people are eating. (There'sn't a problem with that, it's just an observation)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c2d307ea8f

ivorydusk16

Hm. Horus? 

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

Thumbnail avatar 998df98b78

fairyathena472

POV:

I was at the Ball! Once I got there, I slipped my mask on and looked arond. Tuffy and Pigknight were dancing, and Kelliana and Doggy where eating. I grabed a plate, and filled it up with ham, scalped potatos, brussle sprouts, and suhi. I filled my glass up with chocolet, and sat down to eat with the Awesomesauce Awesomes.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Queen of 0w0

Author in training

Collecter of sparkly things

Wannabe artist

DnD geek

Bookworm!

Hot mess of a child

She/her

Bicurious!

GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Raven's POV

Falcon and Gusty had gotten into an enormous argument. Ambra had wandered off somewhere, and Katsa and Bitterblue were talking about...something. Shui was making fruit punch. I put mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, and salad onto a plate, along with two dinner rolls. I gave some of the chicken to Rylia, then sat down to eat the rest.

• Posted at:

Raven Tsakaryn

~est. April 2014~

Oh, how I've missed you, my friend...

Time has changed us both.

But deep down, our hearts remain the same.

So, no matter where life takes us, remember...

Thumbnail avatar 6da6e4469d

bulldogdolphin333

"Thanks! But these flats..." I said, sitting down to take them off. I tossed them over my shoulder, hoping I didn't hit anyone. My bun had started falling apart, but I didn't mind. Then I looked at Madi again. "Oh. My. Fluffeh! Madi, you finally got a Jersey!" I said. And then I laughed, remembering her tackling the chocolate fountain. Madi was smiling like a mad-woman.

• Posted at:

You're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom, you look so pretty but you're gone so soon....

#RememberSkylarForever

Midnight, twin of Diamond (KittenUnicorn308)

Leo

Fudge, her SA

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

My POV:

I looked at me watch. I almost spit out the water that I was drinking. 4:45. Dinner. "GUYS!" I said. Jeff came up to me. "Whut?" his mouth was full of food. "Dinner." He nodded. "I'll get eferyone," he said and left. I waited outside. IN a few minutes, everyone was outside and on there ride. I got on Rhoven. I signaled for everyone to move and off we went. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

tigerblue1523

Due to the fact I haven't been on a lot this weekend (two projects due on Monday) the Ball will continue for the rest of the week and commence on Saturday. Peace! :D

• Posted at:

Azoth

tigerblue1523

Teleport

• Posted at:

Azoth

dragonphoenix1245

*frowns* All my male friends are being stubborn, Winter. Then again, blizz is banned, and Cen and Nox have dates.. anyways, do you care what gender?

• Posted at:

If you want, I'll dance with her BUT just for fun, nothing else. Also I will need to sign up for it(Horus kept me up to date on what goes on here).

• Posted at:

(General) Cody

"How dare it eat my post..." -Erica

Don't trust the Friends list for whether I'm online or not. I often check the MBs not logged on.

*Boom*

1 ,