Thumbnail avatar d173870744

jadeelf89

1. A Sloth. Wow! A sloth? You might be thinking why because they're slow. But they're pretty calm and can swim really good and fast, and can actually go through trees as fast as a cat runs on the ground! Sloths actually aren't that slow, and I think it would be sort of a spirit animal like how Jhi is. Now sloths can camouflage really well, so I would think the summoner would be good at that too. And they are super strong, so the person would have amazing strength if his/her bond is strong. But I also think a sloth is good because then the person can reflect on him or herself. The three-toed sloth can turn its head almost 360 degrees! And they're nocturnal, so I'd guess the person would have pretty good nightvision. 

2. A Squirrel. Squirrels are super fast and quick and agile, so you can clearly see what the human would benefit from it. But squirrels can remember 1,000 places where they buried their nuts, so to have that good of a memory I think would be incredible! The person could be pretty good at hiding and know lots of places to lure bad guys and such.

3. The lyrebird. The lyrebird is a bird that can mimic the sounds of 20 different species, as well as a camera shutter, toy blasters, car alarms, chainsaws and more! So being able to mimic so many sounds I think would be so cool and the person can trick its enemies. Lyrebirds are also very pretty.

4. Last but not least! A hummingbird! Hummingbirds are zip around fast, so I think the person would be pretty fast. Hummingbirds are smart and can remember every flower they went to, so that's also a good memory thing like the squirrel. Of course they can see and hear better than humans, but they can see ultraviolet light! Even though they're small, they can be very aggressive. They can fly forward, backwards, sidways, hover in mid-air, and upside down. I think the summoner would have a lot of fun fighting so easily like that. A hummingbirds wings can beat about 70 times per second, sometimes up to 200! A second! Imagine how many fighting moves the person can do in seconds! He or she can probably beat an entire army! (Probably)

Anyways I think all four of those would be cool. Feel free to post any more animals that you think should be spirit animals! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar 26bdf3d933

hurricanelynx105

Liger

Kakapo

Fossa

Male Guianan Cock-of-the-rock

Hoatzin

Serval

Lammergeier

Really cool. You should look them up.

• Posted at:

Call me Lian

Spirit animal: Koran the Liger (Lion-Tiger)

Listen to this song:

Day Will Come- Keane

Sam's Town- The Killers

Clocks- Coldplay

I personally think all the ones in the game.

• Posted at:

I agree that Conor is my favorite character but you are second .Conor and Meilin went underground.I'll take good care of Fang.Please accept my friend request.

jadeelf89

I just looked them up.

They are so amazing! I mean I know what the Liger is, but all the others. I'm blown away, they're so beautiful! They would definitely make good spirit animals! So cool!

• Posted at:

jadeelf89

I thought of two more. 

Kangaroo

And ducks. Any type of duck for anyone. I found out that ducks have accents when they communicate, it's funny. :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 26bdf3d933

hurricanelynx105

I didn't know what a tanuki was (from the game), so I looked it up. "Tanuki" is the Japanese name for a raccoon-dog. Weird.

• Posted at:

Call me Lian

Spirit animal: Koran the Liger (Lion-Tiger)

Listen to this song:

Day Will Come- Keane

Sam's Town- The Killers

Clocks- Coldplay

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

A chameleon could be cool for a spy!

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

the liar queen burns

#RememberHurricane

≪I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

jadeelf89

A basilisk lizard would also be cool. They can run on water!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5aece53ba0

tsunamininja5

bookmark

• Posted at:

- Samurai - 

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Jaguar Tarik Akira

Thumbnail avatar f201ebf350

friendlylynx28

What about a frogfish? : )

• Posted at:

~ Evelyn ~

Just another forumer who likes books.

Slytherdo(a mixture of Slytherin and Gryffindor)

A friendly Mormon

"It is our choices that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities. "-Dumbledore

Hope your day is going well. 

Thumbnail avatar 47968e0087

catparty77

What about a kinkajou? Or a foosa

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

Thumbnail avatar 5aece53ba0

tsunamininja5

These animals would be cool:

South Chinese tiger

viper

crane

golden snub-nosed monkey

mantis

See what I did there?

• Posted at:

- Samurai - 

Black Belt

Manga Artist

Writer

Jaguar Tarik Akira

jadeelf89

I love kinkajous! 

@Tsunamininja I saw what you did there. :D What about a red panda?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7fd3065e14

tigerdragon3764

1. A Fancy Crested Gecko. They can jump PRETTY far for an animal of that size, and can climb almost ANYTHING. (Except computer moniters, apparently. Sorry- long story.) They also are nocturnal, so they'd have really good night vision.

2. A jaguar. Jaguars are stealthy, quick, and just plain cool. They also have INCREDIBLE night vision. They'd be PERFECT for a spy.

• Posted at:

Call me Phoenix.

I may run away in anger, but I'll always come back in hope.

Thus, am the phoenix, the returner.

FOR SCIENCE!

I LOVE JAGUARS

• Posted at:

I'm banned. I love you guys. I was Blaze/Artemis. Goodbye. <3<3

jadeelf89

Nice ones! Love the points you made about them. :)

I think a hyena is good. I don't know too much about them, but they're nocturnal. And they're hard to tame, so it'd be interesting to see a strong connection with the bonder.

A Flamingo also. They turn pink because of what they eat! And their hearing and sight is really good.

• Posted at:

jadeelf89

I got another! 

A Goldfish! It was said that a goldfish's memory span is only 3 seconds, which I thought then would be interesting for the human and how hard their bonding would be. Then I figured out that the goldfish's memory at least is actually five months and the 3 second thing was actually a myth. But anyways, I still think it would make a good spirit animal. Goldfish don't like to be in the dark and can see ultraviolet light and infrared light. They can also grow to be a foot long!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

a pigeon!

Pigeons can find their home no matter where they are. So if you bonded with a pigeon and was raised in greenhaven, you would be able to find Greenhave and reinforcments in no time.

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Seeker

Jedi Knight

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

Founder of Ship Weddings(No Idea if There Are Still Any)

Host of Bast

jadeelf89

Nice! Pigeons are cool!

Meerkats are also good spirit animals I think. Their eyesight up close isn't so good, but they're super at seeing far away. They're also pretty fast. Meerkats are immune to poison, so they can't get poisoned from snakes and scorpions! Imagine if the human had such strong a bond with a meerkat that the Bile wouldn't have any effect on both of them at all!

• Posted at:

jadeelf89

Oh! And Meerkats can look directly at the sun and signal with their tail which helps them balance! The human could look faraway even when things are super bright if the bond is good.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Awesome! Maybe a gazelle could be cool. Imagine abeke reacting to taht! Also, Jasper, in your sig, is that a quote from the land of stories in teal?

• Posted at:

call me happeh

she/her

she’s bi-eauty, she’s gray-ace

canadian-chinese

catholic

will make puns

we’re just human

jadeelf89

Abeke would look hilarious!

What about a llama? They can be perfect spirit animals, they are very social.  They are intelligent, but can be stubborn--and interesting bond to the human I think.They have amazing sense of sight, smell and hearing, which are used for detection of potential danger. So the Spoiler Llama uses his sense of sight, smell, and hearing to find if someone will say spoilers! Does anyone wonder if the Spoiler Llama is Gavin's spirit animal? XD

And Buffalo! They are super strong but pretty aggresive! They'll ambush hunters if the hunters had injured them. But they'll ambush the person even if the person had attacked him many years ago! Cape Buffalos are known to kill lions, and they have a very good mermory! 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7e7e716839

catdragon2259

How about a lemur? Lemurs are pretty rare.

And more reptiles, like lizards and stuff. 

OOH! What about a platypus! Or an echidna!

THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS!!

• Posted at:

f Timpani Harashi f

God LOVES you!

~ Zapdos guards our hearts as we follow our instincts. GO MEME TEAM INSTINCT!!

#StopAnimalAbuse

Master Hand Crazy Hand Meta Knight Yoshi Edgeworth Phoenix Kamek N Redfeather Novake Seven

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

@Happy. Yes.

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Seeker

Jedi Knight

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

Founder of Ship Weddings(No Idea if There Are Still Any)

Host of Bast

jadeelf89

You are right! The possibilities are endless!

I think Blue Jays would be pretty nice. They can mimic the sound of hawks, usually the Red-shouldered Hawk.

• Posted at:

jadeelf89

I just thought of another one!

Immortal Jellyfish! These jellyfish can make themselves young again, so their life cycle can begin again! ANd they don't make themselves young just once, they can keep doing it! Even though they could get a disease in the process, but it's awesome! Imagine the human partner with such a strong bond, maybe they can literally be an Immortal Guardian. Maybe this jellyfish should be a Great Beast.

• Posted at:

jadeelf89

Here's another:

A camel! I love camels, they always look like their smiling! They're intelligent and social and very peaceful animals, and they rarely get aggressive. But when they're provoked, they spit greenish substance from their stomach. Camels can use all four legs to kick their opponent in self defense, which I think is pretty cool. Their hearing is very good. They can survive without food and water for a long period of time! They can run at 40 mph! They're also not picky. A camel has three eyelids two rows of thick eyelashes to protect their eyes from sand and dust. Probably nothing that could help the human bonder, but I think it's still pretty cool! 

Can anyone think of any more animals that would be cool as spirit animals?

• Posted at: