Spirit Animals: Fall of the Beasts was released a couple weeks ago while a lot of us were on vacation. Which means THE HYPE TRAIN IS COMING THROUGH LATE.

Here's the deal: the first five greencloaks (or conquerors or redcloaks, I don't discriminate) to correctly answer this question get 100 tokens. Yup, that's right, a sweet century worth of green.

Question: What color are baby leopards when they're born?

The train rolls on! Next up: 39 Clues and TombQuest double visit.

Broken Ground

(Hint: Not the colors shown in the awesome cover. And can we just talk about that for a moment? This cover is so ridiculously good looking.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Admin Gavin B

Author of Josh Baxter Levels Up.

- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review

Sample and game at scholastic.com/joshbaxter

Thumbnail avatar 47968e0087

catparty77

First!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

catparty77

And their fur is kinda a gray color. No spots

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

Thumbnail avatar d173870744

jadeelf89

I think they're grey? I know their eyes are pale blue when they're born, same with all cats.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7ddd723b59

arrogantdragon60

maybe they are....an almost white-gray with small black spots and pale blue eyes.:)

• Posted at:

Worthy has my heart :)

I am a Redcloak

I love Jesus

Go Spirit Animals!!!

Shabeke shipper, majorly

arrogantdragon60

maybe they're....a white-gray color with small black spots and pale blue eyes.  :)! Note the blank space. ;)

• Posted at:

I am a Redcloak

I love Jesus

Go Spirit Animals!!!

Shabeke shipper, majorly

arrogantdragon60

oops, it sent twice! my bad!

• Posted at:

I am a Redcloak

I love Jesus

Go Spirit Animals!!!

Shabeke shipper, majorly

jadeelf89

Oh yeah the cover is amazing! It looks even awesome on the actual book, plus the designs are really coool. The perspective is pretty neat, and the colors are brilliant! I like the redcloaks on the bridge and my favorite mask is the ram one.

I actually have some questions about the book for Admin Zack that I don't think we'll get answered later on in the series too.

• Posted at:

JadeElf, what are the questions you have? No guarantees but I'll see what I can find out.

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

"The cover love is strong in you, Onyxfire."

Yes it is. *flails* I am so in awe of your artist! I take it that she's digital, correct? The rhinos in Blood Ties were all identical, which I why I draw that conclusion. I admit that I had to research the answer to the question, so I won't try for the tokens. Good luck to everyone else, though! :)

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

They are born grey.

• Posted at:

꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

catparty77

@Onyxfire. I know right?! I love how the purple and red all mix in!

Oh and a question for you, Mr. Gavin! (You know, if you don't mind) when did you start writing your book? It looks awesomesauce but I don't know how I didn't notice it until yesterday. I'm definetly going to read it!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

Thumbnail avatar a273099c7a

authorapollo6

They're grey!

• Posted at:

-Spark

My stories never end.

My dreams never fade.

I'll see my name in lights someday.

My wish will come true, someday in some way.

And maybe one day my ideas will ascend.

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

They're gray.

• Posted at:

Rejoice, my friends. Our journey soon ends.

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Sing, friends. Sing to the end of your days.

As we await our destinies,

I only ask one thing of you:

Do you believe?

We have our five HYPE TRAIN winners! They are:

TornadoWave90

CatParty77

Arrogantdragon60

DragonCat2466

Tornadowave90

Congrats!

The trivia contest is now closed.

@Ruby - Thanks! I just checked, and the whole project started two and a half years ago. Publishing is not the quickest industry! A lot of that time was spent waiting around for feedback or approvals though. The actual writing took about six months, and another six months back and forth on revision. Getting a book polished as well as possible takes time, patience, and a bunch of people working together. 

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

Winners, your tokens should be in your account. There's no announcement or anything, you just have 100 more tokens than you did before.

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

AMBERPEGASUS203 and AUTHORAPOLLO6, you squeaked in at the last minute so I'm giving you each a 50 token bonus. Enjoy!

Now the contest is really closed, for sure!

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

catparty77

So writing took about a year? Wow. Faster than me, the queen of procrastination

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

Thumbnail avatar 1c329e1ce9

dragonsapphire90

Hey Admax Gavin!! Could you and/or the other mods PLEASE go to this link http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/182927

• Posted at:

Elise Stretiks

Immortal

Queen of reading and r@Nd0mN3$$♛

Co-Queen of Skits♔

So many ships so little time

Too many fandoms!!!

Pansexual and proud!

"Never, ever underestimate your enemy. Especially when said enemy is a girl." ~ Keeper

/17842

jadeelf89

They're quite a few but here you go, and just because of spoilers I'll write it in white ink:

The Infected infected the people by first cutting them and then putting the parasite in, and Conor also had a cut when he got the parasite. But in the book it never said Nisha had a cut but she still got the parasite in her. How is that possible?

Is Zerif really the only one who isn't completely taken over by the Wyrm? Because everyone else seem to be like the Many, mindless and soundless, but in the game the Keeper fights the Conqueror Maddox but he can talks to them? Is he more like Zerif?

How come Zerif can maintain himself with the Wyrm, but Conor is failing to do so? And Conor summoned Briggan. 

How come the Great Beasts were taken by the parasites so quickly? They're Great Beasts and it wasn't even the Wyrm, just a bit of it, but they still got under Zerif's control. Did coming back as spirit animals weaken them?

Worthy was at the battle in Stetriol, was the Keeper there too?

Does the Keeper still have some sort of connection with Ninani?

And that's it! Sorry it's so Many, but I also have these two unrelated to Broken Ground:

Will the Ravens and the Rhino Riders come back?

How can the Rhino Riders not summon spirit animals?

Thank you for your time! (Also the Book of Shane book code isn't quite working, can you fix it please? Thank you :D)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 267bef7d75

catdragon2898

Greyish-white.

• Posted at:

Nightfalcon/Ashstorm/Theorycrafter/Echoblaze/Doormat

Alclone troopersChewieR2BB-8HachikoCliffWRBYRavenBeastBoyKidFlashSherVaghYukiWhisperNagualOCs

#StandWithSeaWorld

Christian

Shipsinker (red)

#SavetheSouthernResidents

Thumbnail avatar 6abb068472

pizzabear85

I think they are grey?

• Posted at:

River

There came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again- My Chemical Romance, Helena

So what if I'm crazy,the best people are....All the best people are crazy.All the best people are.

Thumbnail avatar ae53cf42c3

crimsonsphinx14

black and white.

• Posted at:

STORMBREAKER Clan.THE POISON masters.You can't afford to get scared in our line of work fear is the one thing that will kill you faster then anything! 

Gang

Me

Troy

CRIMSON CRUSADER

jadeelf89

Oh I can't believe I forgot one!

---> What does the Keeper do now as the Keeper? Like can it free animals infected with the Wyrm since the Bile is gone?

Now that really should be it. :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5b6f1b10c3

dragonphoenix1723

White or gray, still spots

• Posted at:

When the whispering in your head starts,

know that it is not your mind. 

Know that it is instead your conscience

giving up resistance, 

and I now hold the reins to your mind.

Thumbnail avatar c5a4eca5c2

eaglecobra1323

I have not read the first book. So, the greencloaks are now redcolaks???

• Posted at:

I am Isla's daughter. Respect me. I am the future black fox. I am...

the master at...

Gerra-Sharm

also im a beginner greencloak

pls Friend me

And join fox souls

foxes only in my clan pls!!!

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

Wait what AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

Baby leopards are gray when they are born.

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

Thumbnail avatar 099bdbb1f6

dragonwolf2240

Baby leopards are born grey!

• Posted at:

Mah Gang!

OPAL   the Rain/Skywing

Majunga  the Spinosaur!

Me, Evelyn and my SA Rangi!                                   

Artemis the Wolf!     

And lastly...

Redsky the Warrior!

Thumbnail avatar

pinkunicorn1988

I Believe they are similar to adult leopards. they are a kind of brownish gold. they have spots too. I think a snow leopard would be gray, with blue eyes. i'm looking forward to finding out the right answer though.

Congrats to whoever gets it right!

you obviously know more about leopards than me!

Signed,  

Pink-Unicorn1988

• Posted at:

"Yay Internet! She said sarcastically." -Skye (AoS) 

"Thank you, my friend." -Rey (SW TFA)

PROUCATHOLIC

Call Me Rey

#DontRunFromYourFateDaisy

member of Luke's new new Jedi Order

Thumbnail avatar 07a6b5cc4d

dragonlizard570

ther gray!

• Posted at:

CR∆ZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KINGOF cr∆zy,ravens,blobs

PRINCEOF ice,wolves,phoenixes

ANIMALS RULE

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

ThreadGhost

ߨˆçˆ∂å¬

Thumbnail avatar c75fcb2e9e

wolfamber1155

baby leopards when they are firstborn, they are pinkish gray with some white (mostly translucent fur) 

• Posted at:

THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS- WOLF

Thumbnail avatar c669d34d33

griffincat299

I didn't know that baby leopards are born grey! I learned something new today!

• Posted at:

Griffy

Emma

Rainfern

Crow

Maxwell

#HEMOSPECTRUM

#L1BR4

#SleepTightPupper

DR4GON MOM d

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

Oh, um, Gavin? I didn't answer the question, so you'll probably want to give the tokens to someone else. Also TornadoWave is listed twice. I don't mean to be a bother. 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Right,  AMBERPEGASUS203 was the other winner. I just copy and pasted wrong. 

JadeElf, those are great questions! Unfortunately they're a bit beyond me. Hopefully we'll be able to get Admin Zack back for a chat when one of the upcoming books is released. Those would be excellent questions for him.

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

catparty77

Oh, and Mr. Gavin? Do you mind passing in a question to whoever can answer it? I was wondering if there was any particular reason they chose red for the redcloaks. Is it because red is the opposite if green? Is it for no reason? Is it someone"s favorite color? Something else? I really would like to know!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

Thumbnail avatar 7e99905417

tornadowave90

Thanks so much! I have loved leapords since I first started reading Spirit Animals! Uraza has been my favorite from the start!!!

• Posted at:

꧁《tσrnαdσ》꧂

Some call me Rey, Poet, or Valence.

☆We have a reputation of failure to uphold!☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Why are you still reading this...? Scroll down!

Thumbnail avatar a273099c7a

authorapollo6

Thanks for the tokens, Gavin!

• Posted at:

-Spark

My stories never end.

My dreams never fade.

I'll see my name in lights someday.

My wish will come true, someday in some way.

And maybe one day my ideas will ascend.

Thumbnail avatar ed4368d22b

browniebird220

grey

• Posted at:

I AM NOT WHO I SEEM...

FROSTDAWN272

Thumbnail avatar

beigebutterfly111

Grey.

• Posted at: