the rules are more or les the same for each clan. i basically copypasted the warriors code, and changed it as i see fit. (also, i realized that the code never said medics can't have kits. ik they can't have a mate, but is adoption viable?)
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice. the week before, they may tag on a patrol within clan territory WITH 5 OR MORE WARRIORS.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice, start to finish.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires, or is exiled.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh. if the deputy dies, medics, elders, and senior warriors will help maintain the clan until starclan sends an omen on who the leader is.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan, or a rouge or loner kit. if the kit is not from an identifiable clan, it will be mentioned at the next gathering.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code, unless it is immoral to the code itself (cause face it, we don't want another brokenstar running a clan)
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16(medic rule). medics may not take a mate UNLESS they have a fully trained apprentice who is viable for a medicine cat name.
17. warrior and medicine cat apprentices must have an assesment prior to recieving their name. a day is pre-set by each leader or medicine cat.
on to the clans:
food: fish, oysters on occasion, stray water mammals.
predecessors clan: riverclan
description: a calm, resourceful can who adapted to fresh and salt water territory, living near an ocean and river.
food: mice, shrews, birds, rabbits, sometimes fish, whatever they caught.
predecessors clan: thunderclan
description: a clan quick to take control in a chaotic situation, the clan where everything goes down because favoritism and stuff.
i'll make the rest after this comes up so i'm not accused of spam.