Was this helpful?

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Alright, so I'm basically just doing this to organize my signature and make more room in it. Yeah.

Also, and explanation for who all I hve in my signature.

Alright, so the first thing is my name.

I choose Silver as my original name because it was what I most used for my characters. I recently adopted the name of Eevee because I've slowly been sucked back into Pokemon video games. Lunice is the family I joined. Go ask Cassy if you want to join it.

Proud SAMBer? Simply a notation of my home MB. Queen of Evil Plots? Why, I'm just giving people a fair warning of what I do for fun.

My three hashtags. Pegasister Pride, is because I am a Pegasister. I'm proud of it, because from what I've seen, they are a kind and supporting fandom. And the show is actually pretty cool. Hush, haters. Reilen is my SA OTP. (I have multiple OTPs, multiple for each fandom I'm in.) Tanen the Dementor... Private joke from an old, long-dead RP. It was call the Island RP. Prank, BB, and Frill know it, yeah? It is probably some Frill and I's greatest accomplishments.

And then the people I'm closest too. Snyrx is an old friend, one of.. Gods, two other people that stuck around on my Warriors RP? That was what, my second RP I ever created? Geeze... Cat is another long-time friend.. We were in a bunch of RPs togehter back in the day. It was really great. She's probably still one of my best friends even if she doesn't come on much anymore. Storm... We're in a couple really big RPs together.. She makes great characters... Supports my evil plots... Understands my twisted sense of humor... She's great. Frill.. Frill is my RL friend that I dragged on here to assist me with my RPs and evil plots. Shoutout to her. She's cool. Cassy... Basically the same as Storm. She's cool, too. Fairy is from Cassy's make a warrior for forestclan RP, and helped ease poor Echofrost's suffering with Swiftpaw/Swiftwind. She's sweet. And Brook... Much like Cat. She left a few summers ago though, which is sad, but I felt like honoring her by putting her in my sig. I'll probably add more onto this section later.

This next section is my gang.

Skylar the Robin.. She's a sarcastic, loyal, know-it-all American Robin with gold eyes. She was the first SA that i connected with. Say hi.

No.

Okay, fine. Be that way.

Then there is Lilly, the mother-hen of our group. She's kind and sweet. She's off baking cookies right now, so I won't bother her. Next is Destiny the Komodo Dragon, my game SA and my fellow YouTube-watcher. She's sleeping, so I won't wake her, unless I want dead spiders covering my bed. *shivers* Ugh. Next is Echofrost, my most-tortured OC. She deserved this spot for putting up with me.

Yes. I do. Because you made my life miserable. I haven't forgiven you or Storm yet either.

OH COME ON. I'm sorry! Moving on.. We have Dark Side. My Dark Side, although I think she might be my 2P! as well... She's the opposite of me, but we have a love of evil plots that brings us together.

Yes, yes we do. I'm going to go work up some more schemes for our OCs, K?

Kay, Dark Side. You do that. Finally, we have the most recent edition. Kelpie. She's a character I've begun using over on the WoF MB. They're pretty cool and random over there - but ah, I'm getting off topic. Kelpie is a MudWing-SeaWing hybrid. She is an eight year old dragonet. She has muddy brown scales, with deep green underscales, giving off a murky brown-green appearance. She has one amber eye and one deep blue eye. She's small, still the size of a younger dragonet (around 6 years). She has SeaWing gills and body structure, but no light-up stripes. She has MudWing feet and tail though. She's shy and cannot breath fire.

H-hi.. *coweres beneath her wings*

Oh, Kelpie... She should get over this... I hope...

And the last two things in my sig, yeah?

06/19/14 - The day I count as my SAMB birthday. The number of dashes represents the years I've spent on. Never Regret is me stating I will never regret coming here, it's a bright spot in my day after getting slammed by homework and evil teachers. 02/07/15 is my WoF Birthday. I've been on both for a year now... Well, on the SAMB, I'll be two this summer. So whoo-hoo. Yay.

And that is my signature in a nutshell.

I did recently remove the little line that apologized for being unable to friend people because... Well, I got it through my parents skulls that it wasn't anything bad. So send me a friend request whenever, and I'll accept it, yeah?

(Final note, I started adding "yeah?" at the ends of my sentences for no reason. I do it in real life too, sometimes. I don't know why. ._. )

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Alright...

So I changed DarkSide's name to Amy. It got annoying to call her DarkSide all the time.

So yes, I finally have a name. I'm basically Silver/Eevee's opposite, as she mentioned earlier. We bond over fighting and our love of shipping. And we are both incredibly sarcastic.

Nooooo, Amy.

My point is proven. Thanks for reading.

Do we even thank them? This is mostly for my benefit...

Hush, child.

We're the same age. -.-

Whatever.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Alright.. While looking through my old posts because it's nearly 12 and I'm probably the only one still on, I found where Skylar came from.

She was assigned to me by Beige Butterfly - or Beige - back when I was still pretty new, and her original name was Songbird. She was shy and kind.. Boy, has she changed since back then...

I really need to get a life and stop hunting through and reading my old threads.. I guess it's because I kind of miss Cat and Brook.. They where my first friends on here, and we where in so many RPs together.. We had a lot of similar interests...

Also, there are a few new hashtags in my sig.

Hetalian - It's a fandom I'm in, for the anime Hetalia. It's been my obssession for.. I can't recall how long.. Sine last summer, maybe? Anyways, it's a great fandom and I love it, so it deserves a place in my sig..

Underlander - I saw it in another sig, and I love that series (The Underland Chronicles), so I decided it deserved a place as well.

Also, I just realized, even though I keep saying I'll be two this summer.. I check the date of my SAMB birthday and realized that, no, I was not going to be two, I was going to be three. Wow. I feel anceint.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Disregard the note on how old I would be on the SAMB.

I was up way too late.

I cannot fit it in my signature, but I am also in the RWBY fandom. Nya.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

NEW GANG MEMBERS~!

But before that, I added Lindell into my sig because I realized I hadn't added her yet! DX

Now, onto the gang members - The Quartz Winglet!

You already know Kelpie..

Y-yeah... As you know, I'm a Mud-Sea hybrid, but I'm the SeaWing of our winglet...

Now, I'll introduce the rest of them.. This is Cloudedskies. Say hello.

Hi. *growls and grumbles under his breath* I'm Cloudedskies. I'm a Night-Sky hybrid, but am the NightWing of our winglet.

And then we -

Bros and chick-bros, hello! I am Jackdaw, the pure SkyWing of our magnificent Quartz winglet!

As I was saying... Then their is Flood.

*fiddles with puzzle* *glances up* Hi. I'm the SandWing of our Winglet, though I'm one-eigth -

*covers Flood's muzzle with her hands* NO! They don't know yet, Flood! Hush!

Yeah, yeah, whatever.. *goes back to puzzle*

And now we have Polar Bear.

Yes, well, scavengers, I'm a high-ranking.. *pause, as Polar Bear turns away* *bursts out laughing* Ah, I can't do it!

He goes by Polar, and is the magnificent IceWing of our awesome Winglet!

Yes. And then we have her royal highness -

I can introduce myself! I do not need a puny scavenger introducing me! I am Princess Cattail, future heir to the Mud Kingdom. *hmph*

Jeeze... Sorry... *takes a few steps back* Anyways, then we have -

I AM BAMBOO! I AM FROM THE QUEER WINGLET!

D-don't you mean the Q-Quartz winglet?

Yeah. Isn't that what I said?

U-uh.. S-sure..

Anyways, our final addition is - you know, why don't you introduce yourself?

*scuffle offscreen*

Okay, anyways, the honorary member of the Quartz Winglet doesn't wish to make her appearance yet..

*mumbled words offscreen*

Because she hasn't yet met all the members of the Quartz Winglet, so I'll let her stay quiet until then. Anyways, the Quartz Winglet is from my fanfiction* over on the WoF site, and I decided to pull Kelpie's friends over here.

I can't add anything more into my signature, I'm at max characters. DX

*If you are interested, the FF is called "After all, who could love a monster?" and is a Kelpie x Cloudedskies fic.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Okay, you probably notice I removed two hashtags from my signature, yeah?

No duh, Silver.

Oh hush, Ami.

She's totally right, chick-bro!

ANYWAYS, I replaced it with #TinyFork. Reasoning? 2K16 FandomCon in my library district, "Eye Guess" Anime Game Show, Round Two. That's all I have to say on the matter.

Nyaaah... I feel so nostalgic right now, after seeing Lotus post, and over on WoF seeing someone come back after disappearing for a year... Kinda makes me sad, I really miss Cat and Brook so much.. Geez, I wish they were still here.. I miss Synrx, I haven't seen her in a while either...

Maybe I'll remake my old warriors RP.. That was fun, yeah?

Mhm, even though I didn't "officially" exist back then.

*sigh* I'm just feeling kinda down and mopey, for some reason... This conflict hasn't helped either, it's definitely affecting me. I try to stay out, but what can I do when all of the front page is covered with it?

I guess I'll announce it here first (after all, no one really comes here, yeah?).. Starting in about a week, I'm going on a three week break for a camp. I'm going to be mega-busy, so..

Oh. I might as well release my forum appearance here, too.

Looks animated. Pale-skinned, black hair, silver eyes. About average height, weak. Sharpened, claw-like nails painted dark blue. Hair has a touch of purple to it, and is in a dutch braid that goes to her midback. She wears a light sky blue t-shirt with a floppy, overside red hoodie, and dark grey sweatpants. She wears grey-and-blue running shoes. She wears a flower crown of sakura flowers. She has NightWing-styled wings, with black undersides and silver swirl patterns with a shooting star design in the center, but the topside shifts in shades of blues and dark cool colors. She has black cat ears and an eevee tail. In this form, she is Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignore.

I have a chibi form, a neko form, a pokemon form, and a dragon form so far. I might release them later... *slush-puddles away*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

So, I have a new gang member... His name is Thunderclap. He was a gift from Storm.

Yes, yes. I am.

He's a fluffy gray cat with gold eyes and a bow-tie.

Yes, I am. And you are my human. *settles down on Silver's head*

Okay, here's the text key, by the way.

Skylar the Robin (SA) - THIS

Lilly the Arctic Wolf (SA) - THIS

Destiny the Komodo Dragon (SA) - THIS

Echofrost (Warrior Cat) - THIS

Ami (DarkSide) - THIS

Kelpie (Quartz winglet) - THIS

Cloudedskies (qUartz winglet) - THIS

Jackdaw (quArtz winglet) - THIS

Flood (quaRtz winglet) - THIS

Polar Bear / Polar (quarTz winglet) - THIS

Princess Cattail / Cattail (quartZ winglet) - THIS

Bamboo (quartz Winglet) - THIS

Lepidoptera / L (quartz wingLet) - THIS

Thunderclap (NEWBIE) - This

And... My Dragon form...

She has a NightWing build but a SeaWing’s tail, and a RainWing head-shape & frills. She has dark forest green eyes, with scales that shift in dark cool colors (mainly blue) that she can’t control. Her wings have the same upper side as the rest of her body, but the underside is NightWing - she has black undersides to her wings, with silver star scales in a swirl pattern with a shooting star design in the center. Her claws are curved like a RainWing, but more sharp. She has SeaWing stripes that glow a brilliant silver. In this form, she is known as Eve.

And, here's a bonus - My Chibi-human form!

Looks animated. She’s small (think about the size of Chibitalia or Chibimano), and wears a light violet shirt with dark grey shorts - but you can’t see that, as she is in an over-sized floppy, oversized red hoodie as well (although it almost looks like a dress, because it belongs to her older self). Her shoes are a light sakura pink, and they’re slippers. Her hair is cut in a bob, and she has bangs. Her wings are fit to this size, but the topside is stuck a dark ocean blue, as they haven’t fully developed yet. Her eevee tail is the same, as are the cat ears. Her nails aren’t yet claw like, nor are they painted. In this form, she is known as Chibisilver or Chibivee. (Mainly Chibivee, because it’s more adorable)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Heh. I just realized I forgot to explain a couple hashtags on this.

Sympathy Bag is a thing my friends and I do. Whenever we pity one another, we give each other "sympathy bags" (of course, it's really just pretend, but it's fun) or throw sympathy dust at each other. XD It's hilarious.

Circlitis is a thing from the camp I went to. The whole first week was drawing circles, so my group called it Circlitis, a disease that lead the insanity. Heh.

I hate the increase of tensions between WoF and SAMB. It really hurts, and then suddenly so many MBers being hostile, and it just makes me really sad... Those are my two MBs. And everything was fine and then suddenly everything blows up.

If I'm honest, I'm scared it's going to evolve into a full-fledged war where everyone is going to have to pick sides and then I'll just be stuck in the middle.

Welp, I'll throw down my warrior cat form in the attempt to not be such a downer..

She is a black cat with glimmering silver streaks in her fur that look like shooting stars. She is a long-haired cat and has soft pebble grey eyes. Her tail is long and overly fluffy, and she has extra fur around her paws that quiet her steps. In this form, she is known as Silver or Nightstep.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

YAAAAY NEW GANG MEMBER -

Keres (SA, Ami's Spirit Animal, Liger) - THIS

Keres is a large liger, and is rather sarcastic, a bit blunt, and mischeivous.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

So wow, on WoF I'm two years old. And I'll be three years old here in 4 months and 8 days.

Well don't I feel old.

Four months... I'm thinking I'll be releasing my forum-sona and Ami's backstories here in celebration, actually. I've gotten quite far.

Other than that, I've actually created an Undertale Sona. She's got a full, typed-up form and everything. I've even done some sketches. She's got a partially completed backstory too. (And possibly a future comic? Like, honestly, I have plot arcs I could do)

I'm also working on a fully-function Undertale OC - I'm thinking she's going to be a messanger, and bat-based. Not sure about the name, but I've got a design in mind, and parts of a personality. (I've had Undertale OCs before, buuttttt..... *she grimaces and looks off to the side* I ended up scrapping them. They were... Not very good.)

Also I've been considering watching Steven universe? Like, I know that was moe popular a few years back, but, like, I've heard it's good? And my friends are constantly screeching about how I should watch it?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

So, yes, I added another update to my sig.

Yes, I am aromantic. Someone who is aromantic feels little to no romantic attraction to others. Yes, it's a real thing.

I can feel family love and I love/cherish my friends, I just... Don't feel romantically inclined. To anyone.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

So recently I found myself joining a lot of RPs made by newer people and want to remind myself why I do this.

So I try to join RPs created by newer people to help develop their skills as RPs and RP-creators. Also, it reminds me of how people joined my RPs when I first started creating them, which helped me grow. Also, I noticed that a lot of older or better-known forumers tend to create RPs that fill up quickly.

So today I screwed my english up completely. I was attempting to say "I got 10 more minutes of sleep" but ended up saying "I got 10 more sleeps." This is why I don't talk to people in real life. This is why I need to learn other languages and/or sign language. I'm dieing a little inside just posting this, but this place has basically turned into my vent-page/blog, so I figured I'd throw it out there.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

*mopes*

So, wow. I'm just kinda meh. Because, like, I've been looking at "list all the forumers you can threads" which is a bad idea, I know, but I have been, and wow.

I've gotten put on them, what, twice? On WoF, I'm not mentioned at all!

It's... It's actually kinda insulting. And hurtful. Because like, I see names that like, a year younger than me forumer-wise, and I'm not there. Like, I get it. I'm not popular. But I've created so many RPs and helped with so many others, would it hurt to be like, oh yeah Silver/Eevee exists too?

So... Yeah. Is it really that easy to forget me?

See now, this is why I'm not allowed to look at posts that list forumers, because it makes me sad and mopey! I'm just...

... *remembers that none of the RPs she's currently in are POVing yet*

uh...

I'll just go watch YouTube to cheer me up.

... Or reread CPAU for like, the fourth time.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Alright, new thing in my sig.

Why am I Queen of Spraying Others with Lemonade? Because I'm pretty sure I'm the only forumer weird enough to do so. Also it'd be pretty fun.

You know, since I'm like, the only one that consistently looks at this...

I'm not shipped on here. I'm hoping I won't be. That'd be.. Pretty awkward. For me at least. I wouldn't mind being, like, friendshipped or jokeshipped though.

Hey, if anyone is here, would they like a preview of my forum-sona's backstory? I can throw in the prologue and perhaps part of the first chapter.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

YES I WANT BACKSTORY MMMMM YUM

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

wow okay that was fast. Welp, here's the prolouge at least.

Notes: In the town where Young Silver and Young Ami live, it’s perfectly normal to be born with or grow ears or a tail, because several Great Beasts live nearby, and the air has been infused with magic.

Prologue:
            The small child laughed as she fled from her older twin. Her obsidian-black hair was flapping behind her, with her bangs flopping in front of her pebble-gray eyes, her black kitten ears twitching, the cloudy gray tufts at the tips flaring out wildly from the wind. Her violet shirt fluttered behind her slightly, and her storm-gray shorts pressed tightly against her small legs. Her pale sakura pink slippers were a blur against the soft blue-green grass.

“Get back here!” The older twin snarled, her amber-speckled golden eyes flashing with anger. Her small, icy-white ponytail cracked behind her, increasing her intimidation. The older twin's fiery orange tank top stood out like a beacon against white jeans and soft sky blue slippers. Her tanned skin flashed in the noon sun as she chased her paler twin, her white Samoyed tail lashing behind her.

“NEVER! THUNDERCLAP IS MINE!” The twin howled back, clutching the small gray kit to her chest, nimbly darting around passerby.

“Are you sure you want that one to house your power?” The creature was hidden in shadow, and the only thing you could see of it were it's glowing golden eyes.

“Yes, Soul, I'm sure. This is the one I want to house my power. I grow tired of this endless life we live. I have traveled to every corner of Erdas, and I have slumbered here for so long, I have imbued it with magic. And when I wake, the first one I saw was she. It was the triplet's work.” The second creature was perched next to the first, and the only thing seen were it's talons, which were a soft blue color with a hint of violet. It's eyes opened to gaze upon the girl once more, revealing multicolored irises.

“Then so be it. Her ceremony is not for several human years, so I suggest you get your rest. I will wake you when it is time.” The first creature, Soul, responded; then, the second nodded, retreating back into the cavern where it had hid for a millennium. It traveled far back, to where the only light source was a small, glowing statue, seemingly carved of wood with odd, glowing streaks throughout, like multicolored magma. The second creature, waiting outside the cavern, turns it's gaze back to the small town. From the shadows of it's fur, it reveals a clouded statue that rippled in white and black.

“And the other shall be my chosen.” It whispered to the wind, before stalking around the rocks, vanishing.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Silver was and still is such a naughty, evil child.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Heh, that's for sure.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

*eats prolouge* Yum

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Need more writing.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

So, yay, new forum family. I am now officially part of the Argentum family! Also.. About the Moonhaven thing?

Heh. My own personal family... I'll create a thread for/about it at a later date.

ALSO GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS SONG AND I CAN'T STOP SMILING WHILE LISTENING TO IT AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL~!

Also shortened some things to make the new family names fit.

Geometry is awful.

That's all for now. (I swear I've heard/seen this before on like a TV show but I can't remember what it was)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

I need more backstory to eat.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Alright, going through and explaining my re-designed sona appearances.

Forum-sona: Silver/Eevee Moniker Lunice-Ignoré-Argentum-Moonhaven

She's about average height, with a weak build - more made for fleeing than fighting. She has black hair that, under the right light, can seem purple. It is kept in a dutch braid that goes to her midback. She has fair skin that is paler than normal, as though she doesn't get outside often. Her eyes are slightly larger than normal, and are a light silver with darker gray flecks in them. From far away, they can appear blue. She has sharper teeth than normal - almost looking like fangs. Her nails are sharpened and kept claw-like, and are painted ocean blue. She wears a simple blue t-shirt with darker gray sweatpants. She also wears a fuzzy red hooded sweatshirt that's at least three sizes too large. She has pale grey running shoes with a softened sky blue streak (you know where the ASICS logo would be on their running shoes? The streak is there) with storm-grey laces. Atop this, she has a sakura-blossom flower crown. She wears a silver chain necklace with the hufflepuff crest on it. On her left wrist, she wears a silver chain bracelet, with what seemed to be a large wooden bead on it, that has multicolored seams of sap running through it. She has NightWing-styled wings, with black undersides and silver swirl patterns with a shooting star design in the center, but the topside shifts in shades of dark cool or metallic colors. She has black cat ears with lighter grey tufts of fur at the tips, and a black eevee tail.

WoF-Sona: Eve

She's half NightWing, a quarter RainWing, and a quarter MudWing. Her scales overlap like a MudWings, and she has the same head/snout-shape of a a MudWing, although she has the unhinging jaw of a RainWing. She has small silver scales at the corners of her eyes, but they are tiny - almost unnoticable. She has a NightWing's tail and talons, alongside NightWing wings and horns. However, she has RainWing-eske ears and frills. Her eyes are wide and similar to a NightWing's. Her scales tend to ripple in colors, and are mostly uncontrollable. They are only able to change between dark, cool colors, alongside metallics. Her underscales are a dark, earthy brown. the underside of her wings have a silver shooting star design with scattered scales spiraling out from the tail of the star, on a dark onyx background. Her eyes are a dark green-grey. She can use fire when warm enough, with no venom.

Warrior Cat-Sona: Dusk/Nightwatcher

The breed she most resembles is something similar to a Chartreux cat, although that's... Not quite right. She is a dark, velvety black that resembles the night sky, with light grey tufts of fur on the top of her ears. She has silver streaks in her fur that resemble shooting stars, and extra fur on her tail and on her paws, which quiets her steps. She has soft, pebble-grey eyes.

Survivor Dogs-Sona: Stella

She is a dark, night-black Swedish Lapphund with a faint brown tint. She has dark chocolate brown eyes, and a rather large build. She has a pale grey patch on her chest.

Pokemon-Sona: Shade

She is a pitch-black Eevee with a grey ruff and white tail-tip. She has pale grey-blue eyes. She has a soft sky-blue bandanna with a white ghost decal in the corners, and an everstone necklace underneath it. She has a Gracidea flower wrapped around her left ear.

Harry Potter-Sona: Caoimhe (Pronunciation: KWEE-va)

She has pale, pebble-grey eyes and a rather pale complexion. She has dark caramel brown hair with amber highlights, and it goes to her shoulderblades. Oftentimes, it's kept in a ponytail or bun, although she does braid it for special events. She enjoys wearing warm colors and blues, often wearing sweaters because she finds them more comfortable. She also enjoys wearing sweatpants, which are often grey, black, or blue to match whatever sweater she selects to wear. She loves Christmas socks and wears them all year around. She enjoys wearing boots or sneakers. She absolutely loves her Hufflepuff scarf, so even if it's not in school and it's chilly, you'll most likely find her wearing it. She wears rectangular, dark ruby glasses that she refuses to part with. She has a redwood wand with a Unicorn hair core, quite bendy flexibility, 10 3/4". It has a night sky carved into it, and is obviously well-taken care of. She takes it with her everywhere, and almost never sets it down.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

oh shoot look at that date i should write more of that backstory that i've been putting off whoops

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Woo updates on stuff.

First off, I'm working on writing a story based off of the Bambino Magico Circus RP that I did way back when that got taken out of my control.

Secondly, I'm replaying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Exporers of Sky. Does anyone want me to name a recruited Pokemon after them? If so, what type or Pokemon would you prefer? PLEASE TELL ME HERE, danke.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Yay new gang member. Meet Bonham, a black-and-white French Bulldog.

Woof woof. *Bonjour. Silver adopted me from Dusk's adoption center, over at /281369*

Ami (DarkSide/FlipSide/Twin??) - THIS

Keres the Liger (Ami's SA) - THIS

Thunderclap (Magical Cat from Storm) - THIS

Bonham (Adopted French Bulldog from Dusk) - THIS

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Another gang member! Meet Blu, the Russian Blue male cat that was brought into my Adoption Center.

Mrrow. *Privet, comrades. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.*

Blu (Adopted Russian Blue from Snowystar) - THIS

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar be93317bc5

rabbitbird92

Hai Silver.

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHDGLFASNMSFGHPSF

turquoisepegasus48

Greetings Snowystar

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

*crashes through wall and chases Blu, barking like crazy, leaving a hole in the wall*

(that's shadow. did shadow and blu know each other in the adoption center? or did blu come in later)

• Posted at:

aphrodite

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me."

turquoisepegasus48

*Blu appears appropriately confused, before smiling* mrrow. (Is this how you make friends?)

(Blu only arrived yesterday. he probably didn't know Shadow)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Looks like Blu is socially akward. XD like me.

*tries to pounce on Blu*

• Posted at:

aphrodite

"Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me."

turquoisepegasus48

Yup.

*Blue dodges and gleefully tackles Shadow, purring loudly*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

*plays with Blu*

*goes over to see the liger (i forgot her name)*

• Posted at:

aphrodite

turquoisepegasus48

*glares at autocorrect*

*Keres looks up, and gives a questioning glance towards her bond, Ami. Ami shrugs at her, and so Keres turns back to her visitor (i can't tell who this is because all the dark colors look similar) with a blank expression*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Hopefully the last addition for today, here is another gang member. Meet Miki, the raven i adopted from Aphrodite!

*raven sound* (Greetings. I am Miki. My name is Inuit and means Small.)

Blu (Adopted Russian Blue from Snowystar) - THIS

Miki (Adopted Raven from Aphrodite) - THIS

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

(it's Navy. Navy the dragon. He's the color black. Night is dark gray. Now that I think about it, it should be the other way around, but I've already done Night and Navy in posts and switching it up would look stupid)

• Posted at:

aphrodite

Thumbnail avatar be93317bc5

rabbitbird92

Just wondering,why did you choose to adopt Blu?

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHDGLFASNMSFGHPSF

turquoisepegasus48

ahh okay i'll try to remember that

I choose Blu because Russian Blues are one of my favorite cat breeds, to be honest

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

You would like Bluestar, I imagine!

• Posted at:

aphrodite

1 , , 3