Was this accurate?

Thumbnail avatar dc33178a02

aquawolf2013

I have taken countless tests on this, yet none were accurate. I will have you type your answer and for example, I will provide my answers.

-1 What are your strengths? (Ex: Strength, Creativity, Ladies-man, Socially funny, clever)

-2 What are your weakness'? (Ex: Speed, Stamina, Fears, Rejection)

-3 How is your social life? (Ex: I love being with my family, I have some friends from each social class, I make easy friends without trying)

-4 Do the majority of people you know like you? (Ex: Yes, usually, I'm the one who hates my friends)

Answer:   (Ex: Lion; Lions have beauty and are usually protected by lioness' and are quick on their feet. Lions usually try to be friendly to all animals and stay close to their family. Lions are loyal to their friends unless they become clingy. A lion spirit animal would also increase my stamina and courage. I can increase it's playfulness and humor.)

*How do I know this is accurate? Look at my answers and compare it to a lion*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar 0374d65010

historywriting23

hi

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

dragonwolf8652

1.) Creativity, inteligent, cunning, knows how to make people cower by Just using voice, good with animals, very loyal

2.) Hates spiders, not a big fan of the dark, despite being fast i can't run for a long time, i'm not very strong my bark is worse than my bite, really clumsy

3.) I have a small group of weird friends, we call your selves the group who doesn't fit in other groups, i love my family though there are always those little fights 

4.) Yes, my friends like me. i'm the one that listens to their problems and tries to fix them and never complains myself. I'm also the one that protects them from bullies.

f

• Posted at:

~Cassy

My back up account

If i'm on this account it means I'm on my tablet. Expect typos

My gang: Me E C S M F Ed Cl Z Lore A SS SW SB SC T MM PW DD DW Sp G QG

BFFS: Grace Holly Lilac Cherry River

Little sisters: Storm Blaise Ruby

#Casper

#Faise

#Razy

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

-1 What are your strengths? I am strong, fast and loyal and can make friends (and make enemies just as easily) I am also really social and can tell you what breed a dog is just by looking at it. I have really good leadership skills

-2 What are your weakness?: Why should I tell you? Just kidding, I am a little too trusting, I am sensitive and can get my feelings hurt easily, I can also hurt others feelings and the enemies I make are really popular also

-3 How is your social life? I have 8+ really good friends and which we have our own pack with ranks. I am gregarious and love to be around people. I argue with my family sometimes

-4 Do the majority of people you know like you? Almost everyone in my school knows me and I even have my own nickname among the kids, "WolfGirl" everyone knows me so I also have several untrue rumors about me..

• Posted at:

ʟʏs ʀʙʟ ʀɪs ɪs ʜʀ, ʙʜɪɴ ʜ ʀ, ɪɴ ʜ ɴx ʀ; ʙ ɪ ʜ ʟs ʜ ʏ. ʀʜs ɪ ʜ ɴʟʏ ɪsʟɪ ɪ. /ɪɴ
Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

1. What are your strengths? Strength, definitely. Speed. Flexibility, when it comes to kicking; I can kick over my head. Power, when it comes to kicking. Creativity. Imagination. Smarts. Talking and arguing.

2. What are your weaknesses? In an argument, I can't back off until I win.

3. How is your social life? Sorry, I can't answer that.

4. Do the majority of people you know like you? Yes.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

aquawolf2013

I have to say, your traits sound like a black bear. Bears usually don't get into arguments unless they need to, so there they increase your ability for that. Bears love art and are clever, but they aren't very flexable. Therefore, you can increase the black bear's flexibility. Also, nobody quite knows a bear's social life and lots of animals like the bear for being civil.

Eko SilverSword

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

Yours was complicated. Yours might be a hawk. Hawks love other birds, even though not many people know that. They aren't very sensitive, which is where a hawk can decrease your sensitivity. Hawks are fast yet aren't entirely strong. They are definitely trusted and loyal. Their keen sight can really bring out details. They can bring you closer to your family because they like their families. They are very well known but aren't very loved which is where you can increase it's ability.

Sylva Forestmender

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

Yours is definitely a fox. Foxes are like wolves yet not as popular and a lot more friendly. They do like the dark, so they can increase your ability to stay in the dark. They are independent and have a small relationship with other groups. Though not very popular, they feel empathy. Being more on the independent side, they don't really stand up for there friends. That's ok, no spirit animal bonds are ever perfect.(Just look at Rollan and Essix or Meilin and Jhi)

Kass Firesong

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar a2b1abf4ff

chasingmist21

Hmmm

1 I don't know... I'm creative, I am random. I shrug things off... Dunno. 

2 I hate it when people are ignorant. When people argue with me and find something I don't know, I'll back out.

3 I have like 5 friends. I like everyone but some people... grrr

4 yeah...

• Posted at:

Chasingmist the Green

From the SAMB

Joined 1/7/2016

It's my SAMB birthday today. Yay.

King (Not Shane)

Alix

Kari

Thrushpaw

“She's my friend. I had no option but to love her, whatever she did.” Abeke, Rise and Fall

And you are my friends.

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

1: I am unassuming, smart, have the craziest plans and ideas, I have friends and I have hope. (Greatest weapon EVER)

2: Afaird of: snakes, all bugs, heights, kinda the dark, losing everything. Also, I'm not very strong or fast or athletic.  

3: Well, I have a group of friends I ussaully hang out with, no social media except email, FaceTime and texting, people don't usually talk to me too much, when they do, they ate usually kind and respectful, but I am teased and bullied. 

4: I respect them, they respect me. Except I get teased. And bullied. 

Thats my life. *eats cookie*

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 0374d65010

historywriting23

1. Math, Reading, Gaming, Minecraft, Creativity, Open Minded, Playful, Love Playing Games.

2. Writing, Actually Doing A Thing If Asked, and Cooking. 

3. Very Funny, Everybody Hates Me, But Friends/Teachers/Parents/Grandma/Grandpa/Family Members. I Like Talking But Usually Don't.

4. Nope but only 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Do, That's My Family, And Friends.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

-1 What are your strengths? Intelligence, Creativity, friendliness, speed, strength, loyalty, trust, companionship, craziness, loud.

-2 What are your weakness'? Annoying, arrogant at times, i have a fear of dolls, spiders, being alone in dark places, easily scared, i am the target of multiple practical jokes, trust, defiance, hot headed, shy, self conscious, sensitive

-3 How is your social life? I have lots of not- so- close- friends, but the ones that I'm close too, i would do anything for. I am quite social, although I always worry about what people say about me behind my back.

-4 Do the majority of people you know like you? Most. I tend to speak my opinion, and I am mostly invisible to others. But, my friends are all I need. Honestly, as long as I have them, I don't care if people like me or not.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

aquawolf2013

Definitely a wolf. Wolves have lots of stamina and strength. They are beautiful and creative. They can be very selfless but can be returned with jerkish turns. They are known for loyalty and trust. Your wolf can help you tone down your craziness (lol). Wolves can make you more confident and less self conscious. Certain wolves can be a little arrogant, others can teach you to back off. The wolf is ideal for you, but it will take time to become a better bond (like Rollan and Essix).

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

Like a recent person, you sound more like a grizzly bear. They are creative and most definitely random in their homes. They don't shrug things off as easily, which is ok because no bond is perfect. Grizzlies do hate ignorance and love getting in arguments. It will increase your ability to stand up for your side of the argument. Grizzlies are more independent, they only have like 3 friends. Nobody likes grizzlies, they are feared  among animals of all kinds. So there is where you increase it's like-ness-abilities(?)

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

Takeshi, yours might be a chinchilla. Chinchilla's are only loved by their own kind (or humans, lol). They are very playful, they aren't very clever but they are quick thinking. You can increase it's intelligence and knowledge. Sometimes they can be a little lazy. Your spirit animal bond will be almost exactly perfect with a young chinchilla.

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

I feel like your spirit animal is an owl. Owls are usually wise and have mutual relationships with lots of animals. They can be attacked by bigger animals but are rather respected and respect others. They do fear snakes, along with you, but it will decrease your fear in bugs and the dark. They can increase your athletic ability and are very wise.

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Just to be clear, mines would be the owl?

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar a5385d58c5

amberbutterfly669

Strengths: I'm a great speller, I know lots of words, I'm clever ( I think) and pretty fast at running, good memory (sometimes)

Weaknesses: getting lost, math, stamina,

Social Life: Not a lot of friends but a few close ones

Do the majority of people you know like you? I guess so.. The people who don't know me well might not like me but they don't show any hate or anything...

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

Thumbnail avatar a2b1abf4ff

chasingmist21

Which one is mine? I think it's the bear... 

• Posted at:

Chasingmist the Green

From the SAMB

Joined 1/7/2016

It's my SAMB birthday today. Yay.

King (Not Shane)

Alix

Kari

Thrushpaw

“She's my friend. I had no option but to love her, whatever she did.” Abeke, Rise and Fall

And you are my friends.

aquawolf2013

Yeah it is, and sorry about not making it clear

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

Yeah, sorry for not making it clearer

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

Most likely a Tasmanian Devil. Despite their name, people who interact with them enjoy them, as with your friends. Tasmanian Devil's are carnivores, so they don't have many friends. Tasmanian Devil's do get lost generally if they leave their "range". They are very smart and fast, but they aren't very expanded in customs, so you can help it out with your literature skills. You guys don't need to work on your bond, you just need to learn from eachother.

AmberButterfly669

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar a5385d58c5

amberbutterfly669

:) I love tasmanian devils. And I also am annoyed by people who say wrong thigns about them. Very annoyed. Not jsut t-devils, all animals.

My SS teacher said worms have no brains and are insignificant creature. Humph.

Me: HOW DARE YOU! (except I didn't say anything aloud because I don't talk a lot). (And then..) WORMS HAVE FIVE HEARTS. IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE BRAINS THEY'D BE DEAD. DUH! AND THEY'RE INSIGNIFICANT WELL WITHOUT WORMS I DUNNO IF YOU'D BE ALIVE CUZ THEY FERTILIZE LAND. WITHOUT THEM WE'D HAVE TERRIBLE SOIL AND THEREFORE NO TREES, GRASS, CROPS, BLAH. NO TREES, GRASS, AND CROPS MEANS NO FOOD FOR US! NO TESS AND GRASS- NO FOOD FOR ANIMALS. NO ANIMALS- NO FOOD FOR US!

totally off topic but yea.

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

1. Talkative, Friendliness, Gaming, READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Rejection, Not being loud enough to others ( When I'm near my friends I go loud!) 

3. I always have someone to talk to ( especially myself), I've never felt alone where I am never given good people

4. Yes, but I have some archenimes ( A boy who pushed my friend down on purpose :((((( )

• Posted at:

Don't look at someone and cry about it, Look at someone and make something happen

Diya 

Crystal 

Brooke 

Eva 

Fern

Cynthia

George 

"wear your crown right"

"DONT BE NEGATIVE!"

aquawolf2013

Probably a parakeet. Parakeets love people and are very friendly. Chirping is something they love, and being loud is something you love. They are mostly friends with every creature (mostly, again). They are very upset when they are alone (I would know having owned a parakeet). You seem like a happy person, and parakeets are wy too happy to notice rejection. You guys would make a very good bond with a tiny bit of work.

Hatindigo6

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar 89f527c94c

lonelylamb13

What are your strengths? - I'm easy going, tolerant (basically, I can handle even the most annoying peeps), pain resistant, optimistic

What are your weakness's? - Overly optimistic -.-, SUPER paranoid and jumpy, very sentimental, trusting somebody is like climbing Mount Everest 

How is your social life? - I'm well known, but I don't really have a large amount of friends, the rest of them are acquaintances, a lot of people like to joke around with me, and find my paranoia kinda funny so I guess that's why people like me

Do the majority of people you know like you? - Because many people feel I'm too nice and feel guilty hating me (seriously, some guy yelled this at me) I don't have any enemies 

• Posted at:

Lamby    

Expressive|Awkward|Zealous|

Olympian   

Hufflepuff   

Whovian 

#FANGIRL                                                                                                                    

"Wise souls speak loudly in silence."

aquawolf2013

I know I've said this, what twice? But a black bear is what I'm sort of seeing here. They have lots of tolerance and only like to stay happy in life. They are basically in ordinary creature, they just try to liveife. That will help you lower your levels of optimistic-ness. They have "mentally long-distance" relationships with friends. Meaning they have friends but aren't very well connected with them. They definitely don't trust many creatures, especially being an independent animal.

LonelyLamb13

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar 2a68024e37

cobraangel380

1. what are my strengths? hmmm.. i'm pretty fast, i'm good at drawing, i guess i'm creative. i'm also optimistic.

2. what are my weaknesses? fear is definitely one, i often underestimate my problems, i'm not to strong, i often procrastinate, and i'm not always sure of myself

3. how is my social life? i like my family, i like my friends (though i'm not sure if they like me or not:/ ), but i'm also shy at times when i'm just thrust into a room full people i don't know to well.

4. do the majority of people you know like you? yes, i have a few close friends, but some i'm not sure about though. but over all i think most people like me.

• Posted at:

CALL ME LEFTY, BUT ONLY IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT... :/

I am the lord of DARKNESS   Gummy (sorta) :)

(pinkie pie is best pony) 

(Big Mac and Marble Pie is best ship)

The City of Ember is Gone...

smiles!

aquawolf2013

I guess I haven't checked this in a while so I expected someone t comment 

You and I are alike. I'm assuming we would both have lions. Lions can help you learn about courage and standing up to people instead of shying out. Lions are very  with friends and family, so maybe you can become closer with friends you aren't sure about. That also means when they are hurt or threaten, the lion can make them back off unless they **underestimate their problem** like you mentioned you do. They are definitely athletic and creative in their living techniques. They aren't optimistic because they don't have anything to worry about unless their in danger but having courage will lead to optimism.

Cobraangel380

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Thumbnail avatar 73d48f864a

treestorm18

1) Reading, math, logic, strategy

2) Insects, arachnids, failure, rejection

3) 1-3 close friends, the rest are acquaintances

4) My friends do, but I wouldn't say the majority of my "non-friends" do

• Posted at:

Tree Avery-Vivliofágos-Wilddliw

"Let's Go Rattle The Stars."

JaEmTheClAeCaFeGwJhThaRaEcEvSoTeOnRyMaXaLiViRy    

Thumbnail avatar 9b23d31bd8

pizzapie250

-1 What are your strengths? (Ex: Strength, Creativity, Ladies-man, Socially funny, clever) Technicalities. People are always telling me I need to be a lawyer. But I never lie. Ever. I just phrase stuff funny.
-2 What are your weakness'? (Ex: Speed, Stamina, Fears, Rejection) I put my friends before myself, so I guess that.
-3 How is your social life? (Ex: I love being with my family, I have some friends from each social class, I make easy friends without trying) I don't really understand how I'm supposed to talk, I just do. I talk and talk and talk and hope I'm doing it right. I'm really weird, but I have a surprising number of friends who accept me for all my quirks and mental issues
-4 Do the majority of people you know like you? (Ex: Yes, usually, I'm the one who hates my friends) Uuuuuh I dunno. I don't keep a tally of who hates me and who loves me. It could be three haters or it could be fifteen.

• Posted at:

Clockwork

Female if you can't tell by the purple/pink text

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

aquawolf2013

I might say a frog...yeah a Hylidae frog. They always seem to know which way to go, like you know your logic and strategies. I can assure you frogs don't fear failure or rejection. They surprisingly enough can have lots of friends and are open to animals that are open to it. I believe it can help you build your trust for people. It also open your mind to new friends and more people. I have to say, you and your spirit animal will become better together but at first, you'll still have unnoticeable connections. 

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

aquawolf2013

A hard one to figure out, that's for sure. At one point I thought you didn't have a spirit animal. Luckily, I found the broad winged eagle. Eagles like friends who know when to shut up, in your case, they just know you have quirks and "mental issues". I don't suppose they care about who are their friends or not, so their independent like you are with anyone who hates you. They have talents that they use scarcely not knowing they have, but looks like they do know. As your just the opposite, you know it's not a talent about the lawyer thing. They can build up your ability to stand up for yourself too instead of always putting your friends first. I guess that's good...not really but...

Pizzapie250

• Posted at:

Yours truly 

Hi, I'm new and I will try your test, it could be funny ^^ 

1) I'm sympathic, polite, nice i guess,  imaginative, creative, easy-going, idealistic, artistic, original, loyal, light-hearted, elusive, with high values, optimistic, individualistic, introspective, intuitive, smiling, good listener.  I'm introverted and kind of shy, but I can be funny and bubbly if I feel safe with people. I try to see the world with a heart of a child, in pink !

2) I'm lazy, I can be too sensitive, I'm disorganized, I struggle to really assert myself (depend with who, but I try to avoid confict. ) I also can be kind of childlike, naive and daydreamer. I'm clumsy and messy. I lack of ambition and determination and concentration. I can be stubborn. I'm calm and quiet but I can be anxious and nervous. I struggle to open to strangers,  I can be distant and aloof, even I try to always be nice. I lack of logic and pragmatism.

3) I'm introverted, my family and my boyfriend are really important for me. I have 2-3 close friends. I like to be balanced: some whiles with them, some while alone. 

4) Generally I think so, people say that I'm cute and nice, with a good aura, smiling and optimistic. But some can find me too weird, dreamie, childlike, head in the clouds, even a bit dumb...

Et voila ! Waiting with curiosity what you think ! (;  

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ac23fb288e

jadecloudburst113

1. I know a lot (not everything!), I like to help people, I am nice but will lash out if someone is being mean enough (I'll try to be nice at first but if it doesn't work, then I will lash out), and I am always there for my friends. I am also very athletic.

2. When lashing out, I might get TOO angry, and then make the other person angry.

3. I have many friends, multiple acquaintances, and a few enemies.

4. Yes, most people like me, except, of course, my enemies, also, my acquaintances don't really know me.

• Posted at:

Petal/Leaf

Dang it, Dark Lord!

"I'm Navi."

I can taste colors and hear shapes.

I don't put my gang members in danger all the time at all o_o

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

1-Physically strong. Can pick up a good amount of weight for my size, and I'm very fast for my age. I'm socially well-liked and can make almost anyone laugh. I'm good at a lot of sports.

2-I'm scared of failure, since I hate losing and I'm really competitive. I'm scared of being rejected and hated and having no friends, since I'm very social and friendly.

3-I make friends very easily. Most  people actualy try to become my friends.

4- Yes. Pretty much everyone in my grade likes me, both friends and not so much friends.

• Posted at:

♚฿Ɇ₳Ɽ♚

she//her//weirdo

чσu ѕhσuld ѕєє mє ín α crσwn

currently obsessed with little mix and billie eilish

jerrie is real

stucky is shipped

drapple is for life

"try me, beyonce" -mister doctor(it's strange)

rip stan lee 

-runs after a squirrel -

1. Good climbing is my #1 strength. I am also very fast, and strong. I am fairly nice, but will lash out if I feel the need.

2. I tend to look before I leap. I'm also a daredevil, and one time I got hurt when climbing, so I guess that's a weakness.

3. I have some friends, a few acquaintances, and barely any enemies, although some.

4. Yes, only my enemies hate me. Even my twin sister is very close to me (it may be because we used to have a triplet...).

• Posted at:

I am Rhode Island

Oh and I fear what people can think of me ! I can appear serious and wise !

• Posted at: