Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Credit to Hydrabloodhound33, who inspired me. :)

Welcome back to "Nature At It's Best" Today we will be observing a rare specimen: the SAMBer.  We  found this  subject  chasing  a fluffy pink  unicorn  around and  we managed to to lure it closer using brownies with rainbow sprinkles. First you will  have noticed the quick darting moment in our subject's eyes as it scans the site for information, RPs, game updates, and new games. They will continue this motion until  they find an ideal prey, and they quickly pounce upon it, quickly clicking the tile to learn what they just snagged. They repeat this cycle, over and over again until they look up and realize that they have once again fallen prey to merciless time who has sped the world forward two hours. The SAMBer will regretfully drag themselfs away from the screen and continue with life, always thinking of and wishing to be back at the SAMB. They quickly lose resolve and abandon their homework lying on the floor unfinished and speed back to the MB to see if anyone has noticed their post. They will see nothing as it has only been 30 seconds and drag themselves away pitifully. This will continue until another of it's kind takes pity on them and posts a response. The race as a whole call their country SAMB, which is an abbreviation for Strange Anti-Violence Mini Bulgaria and call themselves as citizens "SAMBers".  Fascinating. They have built their society around a book series they call "Spirit Animals" which explains the intriguing phenomenon of spirits in the Animal Kingdom. However they evolved more and started posting signatures, the "Hello My name is ___" of the SAMB world. They discovered other countries such as 39 Shoes (A very popular shopping site) and made alliances. Today the SAMB is ruled by what the SAMBers call "Admins" The admins are lead by King Keith to ensure peace and tranquility among all the citizens. Return next time for "Couting Rituals"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

*bursts out laughing*
Oh my moons, that's beautiful. That's great. Have a star, I can't wait for the next episode! (Episode? Post? What exactly do I call this?)

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar af7685a915

krakencentaur57

10/10 best post.

I give you the post of the year award.

• Posted at:

i'm back.

Thumbnail avatar c726c16c7f

lynxfur132

That is SO AWESOME! Can I please do an episode on this post? I have a really cool idea! :DD

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

YES, I am @Smartwolf110!!

I live and breathe Warriorcats,

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

Myth Crew: Me, Thalia, Senx, Jules, and Kris, or Eie'Sheia. Lynxfur is my pet cat.

Thumbnail avatar 141ca558a9

hurricanefire47

• Posted at:

~Hurricane~

It was lost long ago...

Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

This is great!

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

*dies laughing* *revives because it is so funny* *dies again* *repeat* 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

XD

• Posted at:

Sky(WolfUnicorn965)'s backup account.

am typing this on my iPod, so please excuse spelling mistakes.

eagledragon2361

@Lynxfur

Sure! Do you want to write one yourself or just have someone use the idea? If it is the latter, you can tell me it and I will incorporate it in somewhere. If you want to write it, that is perfectly ok with me! :) 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

ISH BOOTIFUW

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

lynxfur132

I would like to write one myself, thanks for asking!

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

Myth Crew: Me, Thalia, Senx, Jules, and Kris, or Eie'Sheia. Lynxfur is my pet cat.

Thumbnail avatar 84a52eb5a2

hydrabloodhound33

Wow, so someone did read my post! Remember the older SAMBers worship the ancient forgotten God, Fluffeh

• Posted at:

==Hydra==

Owner of the Master sword

Light Essence.

PAN

The real Hydra (please stand up)

King of Awkward Pauses

#Yedra

Hero of Light and Dark

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

This is wonderful.

• Posted at:

eve

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

One word. Genius. 

And also epicsauce, but that's two words. *silently flails* 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

eagledragon2361

Welcome back to "Nature at it's Best" Last time we introduced a newly discovered race of beings known as the SAMBers. After studying our subject from before, we released it back into the wild, but carefully monitored it in hopes it would lead us back to the SAMB. Our hopes were not in vain, and we found it cleverly hidden between "Imagination" and "Wacko". Our subject teamed up with a few other of it's race and after a break at a doughnut shop lead us directly to the SAMB.  We sent our top reasercher in to the capital city disguised as a rainbow unicorn and discovered many interesting things. Today we will discuss mating in the SAMB. At the SAMB, the citizens have a ritual they call "ships". This stands for

Social

Heartfelt 

Inovative 

Personal 

Status 

The clans band together and choose a young maiden and a youthful lad and bind them together in a ship. In the beautiful ceremony, the names of the two youth are merged together, signifying their hearts becoming as one. The two youth show their loyalty by placing their new mingled name in their signitures, to proclaim to the world what they now mean to each other. The clans take great care and delight preparing a suitable ship, taking great detail from the new title of the shipped to the advertising of the ship. We managed to capture footage of one such ceremony, and we will continue to bring you more scientifical  breakthroughs with this phenomenal organization. Tune in next time to learn about what the SAMBers call "RPs" 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 5ca8fced86

aquacat2083

I'm litteraly almost Rotf ling!!!!!

• Posted at:

"I'm that one person who's crazy smart...and crazy" ~me

Don't keep calm and love cats!

WinterKiwiSkyeHeatherothers!

Call me Kitty Meow-Meow! (And don't ask, plz)

I am the queen of musical cat nerds!

Why did I sign up for 15 RPs at a time?

=^. .^=

lynxfur132

Ok, is it ok if I do this episode, @Eagledraogon2361?

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

eagledragon2361

Go ahead! 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar a2b1abf4ff

chasingmist21

Don't forget fluffeh

• Posted at:

Chasingmist the Green

From the SAMB

Joined 1/7/2016

It's my SAMB birthday today. Yay.

King (Not Shane)

Alix

Kari

Thrushpaw

“She's my friend. I had no option but to love her, whatever she did.” Abeke, Rise and Fall

And you are my friends.

Thumbnail avatar fd83c37f98

dragoncat2118

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!

• Posted at:

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

happyhopeful24

Many SAMBers are obsessed with Star Wars! Maybe a study on the Jedi and Force-using SAMBers will be interesting!

• Posted at:

happeh  

we help them in return

because i knew you

lynxfur132

Okee, thanks!

Welcome back to "Nature At Its Best". Last episode, we discussed how the rituals of shipping worked. Today, we are going to talk about what the SAMBers call "RPs". RP stands for roleplay. We were able to follow another SAMBer back to the SAMB. We found something amazing. They lived virtual realities by writing stories and character descriptions. We noticed that all the RPs were different, except for a few. They gave credit to other SAMBers for using ideas from them. We also noticed that they ask the other SAMBer if they could use the other SAMBer's idea. Right now, we found a SAMBer and are live filming it to see what it does in these RPs. Watch as its finger scrolls up and down the screen, finding out the rules of this RP so that they will be accepted into it. They wait for permission from the creator of the RP, the RP Master, to join in what they call POVing. POV stands for:

Point

Of

Veiw

In these POVs, they describe what their character does in this RP. It often goes by the rules and story the RP Master has designed for them. This SAMBer is writing a particularly long POV. It is about fluffeh kittehs and chibi dogs. These SAMBers always have something interesting to interact with. In this SAMBer's POV, it seems to be admiring the fluffehness of the fluffeh kittehs. In these POVs, nothing seems to make sense, even if it makes sense for the SAMBer POVing in it.

That concludes our episode. Stay tuned next time for "Special Interests of SAMBers".

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

eagledragon2361

This is for you Happy. :)

(More will be coming soon either by Lynxfur or Myself)

Welcome back to "Nature at It's Best" where we are currently studying the present day phenomenon that is the SAMBer. Our undercover reaserchers have captured many pictures in their quick journeys into the heart of the SAMB. When we were examining them we noticed something very odd. Many of the pictures had something...different... about them. The photos showed SAMBers carrying a metal tube around their waste, and occasionally wearing billowing brown robes. We could not place it until a few weeks later we captured film of a large group of SAMBers staring up at a large screen, enthralled. The figures flashing across the screen were familiar, and we suddenly realized that the assembly was watching Star Wars. Everything slotted into place, and we knew that we had found a whole clan of Jedi. It was then that the reaserchers and scientist decided to do an experiment-an experiment that would be tough even for a SAMBer. When we first attempted to capture a subject for our experiment, the subject began to use a choke hold but we managed to stop it by playing the opening credits. We did a test with a lightsaber, figuring it would be hard. The subject causally sliced tennis balls in half at high velocity while eating a sandwich and watching "The Force Awakens" The subject is incredibly in tune with the force, and had even began to summon unicorns and ewoks when we let it free back at the SAMB. Stay tuned for more episodes of "Nature at It's Best"

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

LOL can't wait for more episodes of "Natire at It's Best" 

Some ideas:

what about fandoms?

Or the animal packs/clans/tribes/flocks?

Or the queen/king/lord/lady/prince/princess/master of things?

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 7d6ba2ce82

wingswind15

This is amazing. Kudos to your genius talents, Bobcat!

• Posted at:

~ Midnight ~

Daughter of Apollo, Divergent (Candor and Erudite), a Lunar, and a writer.

Cats are the greatest! 

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I -- 

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference" ~ Robert Frost

eagledragon2361

Thanks for the ideas Cassy! I may just use them...

Dun Dun Dun...

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar

eaglesilver87

XD,I do this to kids at school!

• Posted at:

*Silver~~

You might belong in Gryffindor,Where dwell the brave at heart,Their daring, nerve and chivalrySet Gryffindors apart;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,If you’ve a ready mind,Where those of wit and learning,Will always find their kind;

lynxfur132

Welcome back to "Nature At Its Best". Today, we will be discussing the special interests of these SAMBers. As explained in our episode where we caught a SAMBer watching flashing images of Star Wars on a screen, we realized that SAMBers might be more complex than we thought. So, we gave it a quiz after releasing it, to see how it would respond. Instead of answering all ten questions, it used the Force to crumple up the clipboard, and it snapped the pencil several times, while crumpling the paper, and utterly destroying the metal clip on the clipboard. We soon realized that it does not like its loyalty to this Star Wars obsession questioned. Then, we tried a different approach, by asking it questions through an unseen speaker, and listening to its relpies. The outcome of this was a little better, although not as successful as we expected it to be. We only got 5 answers back before it began thinking that it was just a trick and leaving the room we lured it into using a 3-layer rainbow cake filled with and frosted with pink frosting topped with pink fluffeh unicorn-shaped sprinkles. After taking a few bites, it was subdued, and we were able to get these 5 answers from the SAMBer:

1.) What is so special about Star Wars? Answer: "It's action-packed and awesome and it started at Chapter 4."

2.) Why is the fact that it started late so intruiging? Answer: "It makes you wonder what happened before."

3.) Why does that make you want to watch more nd continue foward? Answer: "To see if anything happens worth explaining in the future when the prequel comes out."

4.) Why does the prequel intrigue so many? Answer: "Because lots of unexplained events happen in the past."

5.) What do the unexplained events have to do with the future of the story that makes Star Wars so intreuiging? Answer: "It makes things easier to understand when or if they get mentioned later on."

Then, the SAMBer left due to a call of one of its fellow SAMBers. It sounded like: "The commercial break is over!" Then, the SAMBer rushed out of the room to see the end of the commercial break. It seems these commercial breaks are bad for these Jedi SAMBers.

When these SAMBers finished, they activated their speeders and left to their habitat: The MB.

To further deepen our understanding of their obsessions, we once gain followed it back dressed as a fluffeh kitteh. When we saw that it took great joy in seeing our disguised researcher as a fluffeh kitteh, we realized that these obsessions might run deeper than we thought. After sending a rescue team to pry our researcher from the SAMBer's hands, we came back later dressed as a pink unicorn, which we discovered blended in more with the SAMBer's surroundings rather than a fluffeh kitteh. We then took a video of the SAMBer's habitat, where the SAMBer we chose to research talked about its obsessions with things like fluffeh kittehs and dragons and Star Wars. We then realized that these obsessions were too much - As it spoke of a Great Fluffeh, we knew we needed to do further reaserch.

Stay tuned for "Obsessions, Part 2: Religion" in "Nature At Its Best".

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

eagledragon2361

Thanks everyone for being so supportive! :) It was weird when I woke up this morning and went on here, and there was 12 posts! 0_0

Most of my other posts molder for a day or so and then fade into the background so this was kinda a shock... :)

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

eagledragon2361

Really like it Lynxfur, but I have one request! Don't get into religion with the SAMBers worshiping the Great Fluffeh, because I know a lot of people (including myself) on here are religious and that might make them uncomfortable. Great job however! :)

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

• Posted at:

eve

happyhopeful24

Thank you for including my Star Wars idea! They don't know what a lightsaber is? *falls over laughing*

• Posted at:

happeh  

we help them in return

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 3d9c7fd9e6

dragonlizard570

wow. weird. cool. FLUFFEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

CR∆ZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KINGOF cr∆zy,ravens,blobs

PRINCEOF ice,wolves,phoenixes

ANIMALS RULE

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

ThreadGhost

ߨˆçˆ∂å¬

eagledragon2361

Hello and welcome back to the hit television show "Nauture at iIt's Best" in which we are in the proses of studying the SAMBers. After am integuong discussion and interview concerning hobbies, we return to you today with an inside look into SAMB politics. As everyone is sure to know, the admins, bleepers of inappropriateness and writers of books rule over SAMB under the direction of King Keith. King Keith rules with a firm but kindly hand, and all the citizens adore their leader. But that it not all the political news, oh no. The admins rule the SAMB, but under them kings and queens in their own right rule lesser kingdoms. Within these kingdoms, the step stair continues down with Princesses, Barons, Dukes, and so forth. The SAMBers can decide which location to live in be it the Kingdom of Cheese, or RP Emporium, or even the SAMB's capital city, Randomopolis. The polical ladder goes as such:

King Keith 

Admin

King/Queen

Prince/Princess

Duke/Duchess

Gaurd 

Citizen 

This is why we call it the KAKPDGC.1 System. It used to be called the KAKPDGC System, but that is the name of a very popular root beer float in the SAMB, so there was much confusion. (The aforementioned float is Root Beer, Vanllika Ice Cream, rainbow glitter explosion sprinkles, Chocolate Sauce, Carmel Sauce, Stawberry Sauce, Whipped Cream, Oreos, and Choclate Molten Lava Cake with a sprinkler protruding from the top and a purple cherry perched on top of that. Very yummy) Tune in next time  for  an exploration "Fluffeh:Part 1"

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar fd83c37f98

dragoncat2118

XD This is amazing!

• Posted at:

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

lynxfur132

Oh, okay then. Then scratch the last part. There is no Part 2, there is a next episode. It is called "Groups of the SAMBers".

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

lynxfur132

We now return to "Nature At Its Best", where we are studying the groups of SAMBers under the protection of King Keith and his Admins. We discovered that most SAMBers dwell in groups. We followed yet another SAMBer back to the SAMB, once again disguised as a pink unicorn, and we filmed a little of its doings. First, it gathered together with more SAMBers like it. Then, the SAMBers were noticeably wearing an insignia somewhere on them. Finally, they called a meeting, and they called this group a "Clan". "Clan" must stand for:

Crazy

Life   

As a

CoalitioN

These "Clans" work very hard to sustain themselves, but when an argument breaks out between two Clan members, the Clan has a very hard time sustaining members. SAMBers un-join these Clans in search of a more peaceful Clan to take part in. It seems these SAMBers want no more than to be together and have peace. SAMBers seem more complicated than we thought.

Stay tuned for new "Nature At Its Best" episodes, coming soon!

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

Best show ever! *punches a scientist* RANDOMNESS CAN NOT BE CONTAINED!!!!!

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."Thanks for the memories, everyone. I'll miss you all.

Thumbnail avatar be93317bc5

rabbitbird92

I'm Ravencatcher,A random gang member.

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHDGLFASNMSFGHPSF

lynxfur132

*punches the scientist's other side* *does this evil supervillain cackle pose* RANDOMMMMMMMM!!!! LOL XDDD

WE SHOULD DO AN EPISODE ABOUT WHAT THE SAMBERS DO IN THEIR FREE TIME!!! :OO LOL

• Posted at:

ELLO!

You can call me Lynxfur!

I have too many OCs,

and I LOVE animals!!

#WorshipperofCanines

Keep calm, read on!!

1 , , 3