Thumbnail avatar 831126bbe5

chocolatepink64

Hey dudes and dudettes everywhere!
Just wondering if any of you love Loki as much as I do!

Man, he's really amazing.

The actor that plays him is Tom Hiddleston, just a fun fact.

He's HOT! Like, really HOT!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tiffen Riversage says, be confident in what you do, and do what makes you happy.

Thumbnail avatar 1acd3a6b91

browncrow32

*shrugs* Most versions of Loki are awesome.

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Loki was in a MOVIE? Never told us. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

happyhopeful24

And Loki has versions?!?

• Posted at:

happeh  

we help them in return

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 1acd3a6b91

browncrow32

Like, Comic Book Loki, Magnus Chase Loki, Blackwell Pages Loki(sort of), Marvel Movies Loki...

• Posted at:

J

cryptid

NUMBER ONE GEF FAN

idk anymore my dudes

here to yell about the Dalby Spook

chocolatepink64

Yup! There are comic versions, Norse versions, and movie versions.

Loki was in Avengers, Thor, and Thor: The Dark World.

I really prefer the movie version, cause it shows a whole nother side of him!

• Posted at:

Tiffen Riversage says, be confident in what you do, and do what makes you happy.

Thumbnail avatar 78c313f781

nectarwolf26

Oh, he's a fictional character played by Tom Hiddleston.

Not our Loki XP

• Posted at:

I am a Proud Christian!

~Lutari~

The Icy Blizzards of Articuno Lead Me to Victory. I Proudly Support the Name of Team Mystic

happyhopeful24

That Loki. I thought you were talking about SAMBer Loki. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

we help them in return

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 3d9c7fd9e6

dragonlizard570

im either a son of pan, loki, or sobek. and loki is not low-key. get the joke!?! *laughs*

• Posted at:

CR∆ZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KINGOF cr∆zy,ravens,blobs

PRINCEOF ice,wolves,phoenixes

ANIMALS RULE

I reject your reality, and substitute my own!Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

ThreadGhost

ߨˆçˆ∂å¬

Both our Loki and the fictional Loki are awesome

• Posted at:

y 

"How do you spell love?"  

"You don't spell it,you feel it." -Winnie the Pooh

don't mind me just a piece of wandering trash doing my thing

Thumbnail avatar 372234d91d

mistwolf1461

WHAT

THE

POTATO

Loki's in a movie?!

What Movie?

I don't remember him telling us.

• Posted at:

Eko

GMW Twin is Blaise (Blaise, I'm so sorry I took it out! I forgot I was claering out my Sig!)

#Lucaya!

#Riarkle!

Thumbnail avatar c669d34d33

griffincat299

:crashes roof: ANYONE CALLED? (talking about mythology can summon the Griffy) Yeah Loki is really not Low-Key. (I loved this joke)

• Posted at:

Griffy

Emma

Rainfern

Crow

Maxwell

#HEMOSPECTRUM

#L1BR4

#SleepTightPupper

DR4GON MOM d

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

FINALLY!! I'm not the only one who knows that Loki isn't a bad dude! Seriously, in the myths, he killed ONE GUY. and the Asgardians (who have already killed more than that) act like he started a stink'n WAR! Like, jeez, overkill, especially if you make the punishment ETERNAL. Seriously????

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

*gasps* SOMEONE OUT #Wibbly-Wobboly-Timey-Wimey IN THEIR SIG!! #LongLiveDoctorWho!!!!!

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

i thought this was a post about me

But yes Loki is great! I love him in the comics more though!

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

chocolatepink64

Sera Mistsword:

YES! THANK YOU!

Loki really isn't a bad guy.

He's just gotten betrayed, like I dunno, A MILLION TIMES. That drove him to the "dark side."

1. His Frost Giant father abandoned him.

2. Odin literally just kidnapped him just to make him a "peaceful messenger."

3. Odin spent his LIFE telling Thor and Loki that Frost Giants are monsters when he KNEW LOKI WAS A FROST GIANT.

4. He could have been a powerful ally to Thor, only that Odin IGNORED HIM and people shunned him for his sorcery.

5. There's this rumor floating around saying that Thanos was actually controlling him in the Avengers, cause you can see that his eyes are BLUE. Like Clint, when he was controlled.

Sorry, I just REALLY LOVE LOKI!

LOKI'D! (Sorry, that was random.)

By the way, YES. This is NOT THE OTHER LOKI. THIS IS LOKI LAUFEYSON, OF ASGARD.

• Posted at:

@Dragon,

Yep, it is I the Doctor Who fan, who's your favourite Doctor regeneration?

• Posted at:

y 

"How do you spell love?"  

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

I love the tenth doctor (David Tennent). He's my fav!

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

Yas, same girl, I honestly flipped out when he was replaced...

• Posted at:

y 

"How do you spell love?"  

Thumbnail avatar 72f61c2722

magicsheep5

LOKI LAUFEYSON ROCKS!

And it isn't just you, ChocolatePink. Tom Hiddleston is pretty hot. Did you know that Tom Hiddleston is 6 foot 2, so they have to use computer animation to make him look the same height as Thor in the movie. I saw this funny meme that had the cast of The Avengers lined up and Tom Hiddleston was clearly much taller than all of the other actors, and it said "Guess who plays the frost giant?" LOL

But yeah, I feel you. Loki Laufeyson is pretty hot.

I always get so mad when my dad makes jokes about Loki being low-key.

• Posted at:

#MCU

I HAVE ADHD AND AUTISM!

PROUD CHRISTIAN!

LOKI LAUFEYSON IS AWESOME!

TOM HIDDLESTON ROCKS!

MARVEL SUPERFAN!

PROUD ENFJ-A!

Thumbnail avatar 72f61c2722

magicsheep5

And ChocolatePink, you should see my post I wrote about Loki (Laufeyson). The title is 5 REASONS WHY LOKI LAUFEYSON IS THE BEST!!!

• Posted at:

#MCU

I HAVE ADHD AND AUTISM!

PROUD CHRISTIAN!

LOKI LAUFEYSON IS AWESOME!

TOM HIDDLESTON ROCKS!

MARVEL SUPERFAN!

PROUD ENFJ-A!

Thumbnail avatar 9b23d31bd8

pizzapie250

Oh

Okay

I thought you were talking about the other awesome guy

But that works too

• Posted at:

Clockwork

Female if you can't tell by the purple/pink text

sometimes I put random phrases here until I can use them in my writing. Yes, I'm that greedy with journal space.

Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

Tom Hiddleston is like the only celebrity crush I'll ever have. The fact that he is a wonderful person only makes him more....more gorgeous to be honest. Him and Benedict Cumberbatch are my Brit Boys. But Ben looks okay, he's just not Tom...

Please use his full name in respect gosh y'all its Thomas William Hiddleston *sarasam*

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

This is a previous post that is my gift to the world.

"Loki doesn't want Thor dead. Loki wants Thor to kneel. Loki wants the Throne of Asgaurd. And maybe that might have been the trade for earth but I have a different idea. Thanos was controlling him during the battle in the Avengers so he sought out the Hulk because knocking him senseless was the only thing that could eventually break the control. Why else did Loki look in such poor health? He was pale and waxy and could hardly function. We all saw him collapse into the back of a truck panting right? That's what happened to Loki. Thanos found him, tortured him into submission, and turned him into a pawn. This is where the "freedom is a great lie" comes from because it was beaten out of him. That's also why he is a little crazy because he was again, tortured. Also we all know his eyes are green, yet his eyes where blue. Loki purposely failed. Where was he banished from sort of? Asgaurd. And by failing where is he being returned to? Asgaurd. Loki played Thor like a fiddle even in his state.

Also by putting Loki in a cage he would be safe and have time to formulate a plan of escape. The dark elves coming just brought about his escape faster than he expected. So when Kurse came he knew the only way for him to get out was if Asgaurd was in a state of chaos so he told Kurse where the sheild control was AGAIN THE SHIELD not where his mother was...we saw Kurse turn the wall off, then he met up with Malekith who went after Jane. So it wasn't Loki's fault his mom died. So for the people who think it was his fault it wasnt. Once in a state of chaos Loki probably had a plan but when Thor came in need of help he got out even faster. Then he knew he had to eliminate himself from the equation. The only way Loki would talk free was if he was presumed dead. So Loki played along until he wasn't needed anymore. He did actually get stabbed I think since illusions disperse when you touch them but I think he had healing stone like Thor had in the first movie he used in a deleted sene. That or it was just a good illusion. Regardless he faked his death/got really lucky.

What happened in Thor the DW still is very fuzzy because we've yet to see Ragnarok where we will probably get some answers because Thor will be like "Loki how in the nine realms are you alive! I watched you die!". Anyways when Thor is leaving the palace with Loki before hand he takes the form of a guard. The same guard who brings Odin the news of Loki's "death". Loki has done something to Odin....and we know that Thor and Loki aren't fighting the whole movie because of the clips we saw of them filming in Australia (I think that's where). All we know about what happens next is Loki sort of makes a deal with the devil (Hela) and it probably goes south for him and him and Thor have to go get Odin to defeat her and somehow the Hulk and Thor face off to save Asgaurd...I'm so confused about Ragnarok.

So I basically explained Loki's deal, or at least what I think happened. Also the whole Loki being controlled by Thanos might leave the opportunity for Loki to fight with the Avengers, Thor, Sif and the Warriors 3, The Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange ect, against Thanos (aka the redemption all of us want for Loki) or with Thanos because of his prior brainwashing/control"

Also as for his behavior in Thor. He let the frost giants in to impress his father when he killed them and saved his life when Laufy was about to kill Odin. Remember when he said that in Odin sleep he hears and sees everything? He knew so he wanted to look good and finally be praised. All Loki did in Thor was to try to impress his father it wasn't malicious until he realized the warriors 3,Sif,and Himendall betrayed him and told Thor everything. He sent that robot thing down to kill Sif and the warriors 3. Not his brother.

Loki is a deeply hurt person. He didn't handle it well but you can empathize greatly with him and even see yourself in him if you've ever had a dominating/older sibling. I want Loki to find Sigyn. Like marvel please.... LOYALTY AND LIES they're polar opposites but Sigyn would be with him to the end. She would be intellegent,brave,kind,beutiful inside and out, a ball of sugar, a Frigga like figure, and most importantly unfailing loyal. She should tell him the story about beauty and the beast and would relentlessly show him how wonderful he is and can be. She wrangles him in with her calming presence. He'll hurt her and feel awful because she reminds him of her mother and cant stand the guilt and hate himself for loving her....Thor would love Sigyn and would be like "thank the 9 realms you came along"

SOMEONE STOP ME *lunges on self* wrangle your Loki x Sigyn mythology ship.....

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・*