1. In 6th grade, my friend, for Christmas, gave me Wild Born as a present. One of the best presents I have received in my life.
2. I fell in love with the series during that training exercise in the training room at Sunset Tower or when Conor convinced Rollan to stay with the Greencloaks when Rollan tried to leave on the first day.
3. Meilin is my all time favorite character in the series. She is smart, great at fighting, and shows girls that you can be whomever you want to be. I feel like Meilin is such a great role model in the books, her arc showing that you don't need just strength to succeed and that you should give people (or animals) a chance.
4. Jhi is my favorite spirit animal. She perfectly compliments Meilin and is very understanding and forgiving. When Meilin finds out she drank Bile instead of Nectar, Jhi is there for her, and shows signs of love and affection towards Meilin, even when not asked. After the Bile was gone, Jhi still stayed with Meilin, accepting all of her flaws.
5. My favorite ship has to be Reilin. Reilin is actually my OTP out of all of my fandoms (SA, OUAT, MSCM, etc). Rollan and Meilin are perfect for each other. Rollan always helps Meilin through tough times and Meilin is always willing defend Rollan. Whenever they are apart they want to be together again. If they had to find each other through other universes they could. They even kissed. If I had to name my favorite Reilin moment, I would be typing for hours. So yeah, Reilin forever.
6. Ahhh there's so many funny moments in this series. But if I had to choose, either the Best Meal Ever game from Fire and Ice or when Conor gets SUPER mad over the relationship in between Shane and Abeke and how he daydreams about punching Shane in Fire and Ice.
7. Saddest moment is between when Tarik dies or when Meilin gets taken over the Gerathon and realizes she's the mole. But if I had to choose, I am 99.9% sure I cried more tears when Meilin gets controlled by Gerathon.
8. Fallen by Imagine Dragons (one of my favorite songs)
9. I LOVE to hate is General Teng. I LOVE to hate General Teng.
10. I hate to love Devin, Shane, and Karmo. But they are all such cool characters, I feel like I should hate them but I actually love them.
11. "'I shouldn't have gone away,'" she whispered as much to Rollan as to herself, although he knew he couldn't hear her. 'I won't make that mistake again.'" -Meilin, Blood Ties, Page 104
12. My favorite scene would either the scene where Rollan is trying to help Meilin break free of Gerathon's control in The Evertree, the scene in the armory with Meilin and Jhi in Rise and Fall, or the Reilin kiss in The Evertree.
13. I wish Meilin never drank the Bile. I still cry to this day when I read that scene. It could've been Conor, Abeke, or Rollan, but anyone but Meilin. I would've been fine with the scene if it wasn't Meilin. But yes, I do see the purpose on why Meilin was chosen to be the mole and the person that drinks the Bile.
14. I really want Conor, Devin, and Shane to have a big reunion together. That would be hilarious! (And I would also like more Reilin moments).
15. I love Spirit Animals because of its story. I love going through and reading the journey of the four. I love watching the four grow and becoming great.