Thumbnail avatar 8026f974b5

tsunamininja5

School

Everyone is throwing insults around because they think it's cool; they don't care who they hurt. Everyone has to put up a wall of ice and stone, a wall that no one can climb over. Sarcasm. Hate. Stress. During my first class of the day, all I want to do is go home. No one understands me. I'm told that everyone hates me. In my head I make a list of everyone I know who likes me, and that list doesn't seem to be long enough. The so-called "popular" people laugh at me. The sports fanatics laugh at me. I'm told I'll never make it. I'm told that I can't do it. It's enough to make me cry, but I've decided that I've cried too much. I've cried more in the past year than in my entire life. I will never cry again, I tell myself.

Home

I go home, and despite telling myself that I wouldn't cry, that's exactly what I do. I sit in my room among the manga drawings and pages of book ideas, tears streaming down my face. I look at my drawings, wishing that I could be in the characters' world.

Taekwondo

It's clear to everyone that I've been crying, but no one says anything about it. Things go as normal: I run into a wall, everyone laughs, I drop my bo staff on my toes, everyone laughs, I fall after attempting a back kick, everyone laughs. But this time, I'm laughing with them. Someone starts a newspaper fight, and everyone is throwing crushed newspaper at everyone. We're all screaming and laughing. I'm crying again, but this time because I'm laughing so hard. No one tells me I'm terrible. No one tells me I'm hopeless.

_______

The moral? It gets better. If there's a place where you know nothing but stress and hate, there's always a place where there's happiness.

Peace for the world,

Samurai

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 9cb4be796b

eagercoloring20

I like that you said that that took some bravery now I'm in sixth grade and I'm getting annoyed by others but when i'm on the computer it's like my outside life is gone it's like I'm impenetrable from mean words or my brother and i know sibling tend not get along but this is worse than not getting along if you were in my house you would know why it is worse and he is 2 years older than me and he gets to do things we wants to just because he's 13 but most of all i just go into my fantasy-land (Africa) and wander like a lion all in all i kind of get it and thank you   

• Posted at:

Amber of Sacramento, California

Thumbnail avatar 1c8b33362c

catparty77

*claps and hugs Samurai* You're so lucky Samurai. And amazing speech thing whatever it's called!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

Thumbnail avatar 9cb4be796b

eagercoloring20

it's called a speech

• Posted at:

Amber of Sacramento, California

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

Aww, Samurai. *huggles* Thank you for telling us. We'll always love you, and never forget that we believe in you and we know that you're capable of great things! *high five* 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

tsunamininja5

Onyxfire-

*high-fives* :D

EagleColoring (or is it Amber?)-

You're welcome. :)

Ruby-

Thanks! *high-fives* :D

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Thumbnail avatar 84a52eb5a2

hydrabloodhound33

Uh. I hate people who just toss around insults without thinking about who it hurts. Especially people like me who can only take so much before lashing out. I wish the fanfics about going into SAMB were true. Then we could acctualy talk.

• Posted at:

==Hydra==

Owner of the Master sword

Light Essence.

PAN

The real Hydra (please stand up)

King of Awkward Pauses

#Yedra

Hero of Light and Dark

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

That was awesome Samurai! You should consider being an insperational speaker in your time not spent mentoring your TKD pupils. :) 

*Holds out hand hopefully...*

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar aae4f0af1d

bearbee2797

Don't mind people. Youre awesome, gal. I mean it.

• Posted at:

-::-{+}-::-

Plume

{~<>{O}<>~>}

Queen of time

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Sad, but true.

Today there were some moments where things happened that I didn't like. It caused stress.

But in Anime Club today, I was laughing despite all the work we were (supposed to be) doing. We randomly started laughing because of an image someone added on to our presentation. We had discussions on topics we liked, which were of course anime (or at least "geek/nerd") related. We talked about anime controversies to add to our panel and what we were going to talk about. And we talked about the actual Libcon thing itself. "Who's cosplaying?" "What are you cosplaying as?" "Can you bring (blah blah blah)?" "Who will be there?" Things like. It was a lot more enjoyable than math or Lang. Arts or Social Studies.

I'm going to be honest, I barely like ANYONE at school. Besides a select few that I ended up getting the chance to connect with. I'm constantly getting distracted in class, there are things said and done that our age group shouldn't even be exposed to, and...I can't even tell if someone is "bullying" me or being nice anymore. That's how bad it's gotten. I'm confused at interaction because of the way they speak, the sound of their voice (they say nice things, but their vocal expression seems "mocking" to me), the way they act, and what I've seen of them previously. But in Anime Club, the SAMB, YouTube, Mabinogi, the Sims 3, other video games, just being alone in my room doing something on my phone or computer...I feel happier.

Please let this post!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar 035c7dc6a3

angeldragon4398

You are right. No one deserves to be bullied and you seem awesome. Why does everyone hate you? Stand up for yourself.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 50590f7e3d

wizardlynx212

That is just too true. At school it is always awkward and you feel bullied. However, eventually it all sinks in and you find true friends. That's why i'm  not in the "popular group." All that junk has nothing to do with anything. Am i right?-Wizardlynx212

• Posted at:

Wizardlynx212 or Rosie11bloom or Akira

angeldragon4398

Stick up for yourself. Don't let them bully you just try your best and focuse on your favorite thing and don't let the bulling get to you. 

• Posted at:

angeldragon4398

I don't like people bullying people. We are all the same. Just because wwe have more money or we the most popular kid in school does not mean we have any right to bully someone. Stick up for yourself. Peace Out. 

• Posted at:

angeldragon4398

You are right. Everyone is mean to me at school. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 50590f7e3d

wizardlynx212

That is just too true. At school it is always awkward and you feel bullied. However, eventually it all sinks in and you find true friends. That's why i'm  not in the "popular group." All that junk has nothing to do with anything. Am i right?-Wizardlynx212

• Posted at:

Wizardlynx212 or Rosie11bloom or Akira

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

Yeah, but it's even worse when you're so weird that your parents start trying to change you. And you just want to be left alone and stay the same, thinking that if people don't like you for you, they can get shot in the head with a Gasterblaster. And when your friends don't really care about you, so you resort to 'imaginary friends' who, since you've lost your mind and sanity, have become so real to you they don't feel imaginary anymore. And when you say one thing about demonic flowers and everybody stares at you. And when you look at everybody and think 'repulsive humans, I'm a dragon, not one of you'.

And then it's even worse when you've gotten so used to being sad that it almost physically hurts to be happy and you kind of want to stay depressed.

But hey, as long as I'm makin' people laugh, talkin' with my best friend who's a demonic talking cat, or drawing, I'm good. Oh, and sorry for the rant. ^.^

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

I'm not sure what we are. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Kat-chan...Are you actually...depressed like that...?

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

Well, Prank, yeah, I've been depressed for a while actually, I just make a lot of jokes and no one ever really figures it out. I never talk about it that much 'cause I'm afraid everybody will start worryin' about me and tryin' to 'fix' me. But, yeah... I'm fine, though, I really am. :T

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

I'm not sure what we are. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

Tsunami Ninja, u must realize that as a young teen u will have to stand up for yourself sometimes. Life cannot be perfect, there must be obstacles at some point of time. Life is not fair nor perfect, if everything in life were pure, we where would we be?

If u must know, people believe in making fun of others to feel better about themselves.

As a young teen, u must prepare for these obstacles. Mostly just ignore them, do not keep all the anger in ur heart. This is very bad for u.

Go out and frolic in the sun. Be happy. That's why you're here in this life. Make friends, true friends always stand by ur side. They stand up for each other and that is how true friendship stays strong and true.

Best wishes,

Skyscraperarrow12 

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

skyscraperarrow12

Tsunami Ninja, u must realize that as a young teen u will have to stand up for yourself sometimes. Life cannot be perfect, there must be obstacles at some point of time. Life is not fair nor perfect, if everything in life were pure, we where would we be?

If u must know, people believe in making fun of others to feel better about themselves.

As a young teen, u must prepare for these obstacles. Mostly just ignore them, do not keep all the anger in ur heart. This is very bad for u.

Go out and frolic in the sun. Be happy. That's why you're here in this life. Make friends, true friends always stand by ur side. They stand up for each other and that is how true friendship stays strong and true.

Best wishes,

Skyscraperarrow12 

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

skyscraperarrow12

Best wishes,

Skyscraperarrow12 

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

Thumbnail avatar a64f4fa3e1

creativescarlet16

Well, I suppose that the people in my school aren`t like that. I`m not really sure, because I usually don`t talk to anybody. I just blend into the shadows and stay there like I`m part of the wall. I`m actually quite good at this, but my grades are dropping from A+ to A- because I never participate. 

Then on the bus ride home, I have mental conversations with my characters or I read.

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

skyscraperarrow12

sorry if i repeated it 3 times

i just don't know how i did it..................................................

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

tsunamininja5

Hydra-

Yeah, it's pretty sad when people insult others just to look cool. Making people feel bad is NOT cool!

Bobcat-

Thanks! I put inspiring messages in the books I write; I'm a bit shy when it comes to public speaking. :)

Callie-

Thanks! You're awesome too! :)

Prank-

When people mock me or look down at me, I roll my eyes and walk away. The best way to deal with people like that is to show them that you can't be pushed around.

AngelDragon-

I'll stand up for myself.

WizardLynx (or is it Akira?)-

So true! I'm not in the "popular" group either; me and my friends just chill out and talk about anime and taekwondo.

AngelDragon-

The best thing you can do about mean people is ignore them. Don't ignore them in a way that they'll get the impression that you're weak, but in a way that sends the message, "I have better things to do with my time than listen to your thoughts about me."

Katana-

I hope things get better for you. :)

SkyscraperArrow-

Thank you! :)

CreativeScarlet-

I'm the kind of person who always stands out. I talk a lot, but when no one's talking to me I imagine scenes from the books I'm writing.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

bearbee2797

Thanks. *Glitches and eyes fade* Callie means it. And she is never this nice. She doesn't ever say it to me.:) I know when she's lying, and this time, suprisingly, she isn't. *Eyes go green again* She's right, EXEPT FOR THE FACT I O NOT LIKE TO LIE AND I AM NICE. I try to be. But not to you, Voice.

MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!!! :)

• Posted at:

Plume

{~<>{O}<>~>}

Queen of time

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

Samurai speaks truth. And it doesn't get better. Not unless you make it better. I had to learn the hard way that the best thing is to keep walking and just wait til the days over.

• Posted at:

Jalaine (Formerly Caterina)

Meh OC's: Luna the IceWing, Cloak the Vampire, Kassey the Demi God, Lilara the troll grub

Meh Gang: Starflight, Tsunami, Peril, Sunny, Glory, Clay, Karkat, Rose Tyler, Cpt. Jack Harkness

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar 2c96756161

robineyes9

Nice moral, but a inaccurate portrayal of being a teen for kids who aren't yet. Don't scare them....not everyone has such a crummy experience. I would have not been so against it if the title was different. Be careful what you say.

• Posted at:

Sea*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'**'・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・* 

Thumbnail avatar 225834ad9b

lokiclever11

I don't see it as every kid against the other. I think... I think we're all united against a common enemy: the older members of society who push us down.

• Posted at:

L A K A E L / L O K I

"Oh, you fool

There are rules

I am coming for you

You can run,

But you can't be saved..."

-Yawning Grave, Lord Huron

MINIORITY GROUPS MATTER. 

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Thumbnail avatar a57610ef58

catcake1147

Okay, I'm homeschooled, so I don't have the issue with people teasing me, but I do take ballet, and everyone looks at me as the dumb noobie. I ignore it, because I am trying my best, and they also have their own problems. Some of them have trouble doing one thing, because they are thinking of another. Feelings are purely what others feel about you, and don't let this take you down.

Once, I did have school, and I was called "Slow" and "Timeout" because I couldn't run fast. I grew out of that, and became a great runner. I know what you're going through, and it may seem hard, and mean, but those people are frauds. They put on makeup and act cool, but really they are afraid of others bullying them!

My point is, ignore it, and you will get better at whatever you want. Don't let other people's opinions slow you down, or cause you to cry. As my mom always told me, "Sticks and stones can hurt your bones, but words can not harm you."

Good wishes,

catcake1147

• Posted at:

Alright guys, I'm back. Haven't played in a while, and will be playing a lot more often.

-My true spirit animal: Doron the bearded dragon (Doron is Greek for gift).

DON'T QUESTION MY GAMING KNOWLEDGE.

~Grace

Thumbnail avatar 368868f17d

amberfairy1054

YOU are so awesome. I love the moral and it makes me feel better.

• Posted at:

Gravity Falls!

Steven Universe!

Mystic Messenger!

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir!

I LOVE THESE THINGS!

I know how you feel, Taekwondo makes everything better, Krav Maga just makes you forget everything because you can't breathe and you're punching stuff (let out that anger >

• Posted at:

*~:: SOLSTICE ::~*

- Professional Procrastinator

- Crazy Fangirl

- Food Addict

- Weird Child

- Gryffindor

- Fanwing

- Shadowhunter

- Garde

- Demigod

- Runner

#WICKED is good

#The Mortal Instruments

#WINTERWATCHER!!

#Malec

#Solangelo

Thumbnail avatar c49da3d823

ketchuppenguin20

Some people are cruel. I've had my share. You're right. There's always happiness.

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF

bearbee2797

Don't worry. It's like that for me. Right, girls?

Yessss...

Yeah, well, I don't go to school. But i do haunt the girl's bathroom! Mwahaha! Only the left shower, I personalized it. Don't mind the spray-paint and bean-bag and laptop. All mine, all fine. :)

• Posted at:

Plume

{~<>{O}<>~>}

Queen of time

Thumbnail avatar b796f5a656

huntingwolf3745

It's alright man, as a christian I know kind of what your going through, but you just have to trust that it will all be fine and work out for the best. Your in my prayers. And don't worry I'm sure it will turn out for the best.

• Posted at:

Quillbolt Hegdhog

"Tell me a reason why this isn't a treason, so tell me, tell me I'm wrong. I swam better but it turns out it's only a season, so tell me, tell me I'm wrong."

Treason - Kutless.

Thumbnail avatar 53e3e8aaf4

foreststorm33

Wow. I don't take taekwondo, and I...um...don't like manga...but a lot of the stuff is pretty similar. Though people don't just throw insults around...they mainly just insult me...and I don't know who's my real friend and who isn't and I don't like anyone and no one likes me and, like you, everyone hates me...but they hate me because I'm smart
You can change that, though. Everyone's case is different, but my school has a hangout on gmail for everyone with a personal email, so I posted stuff on that. I told everyone how I felt and how they were making me feel. I showed them how I was inside. Of course, that might not work. Most people said they didn't care...

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldcloudburst42

whoa!

• Posted at:

Hello peeps. I am Emerald. I am a narwhal. I'm also a unicorn. Either ways, I'm magical. XD

Work, work! Obsidian!

Work, work! Nightgem- Pepper!

And Emerald!

Work, work! The SA skit crew!

Obsidian!

Nigh- Pepper!

Emerald!

WORK!

skyscraperarrow12

CAT CAKE, JUST CAUSE UR HOMESCHOOLED DOESN'T mean that u cannot be bullied. There are two ways of making fun of people: 1 is online and the other is infront of the person. People are usually more confident of making fun of others online cause they're not infront of that person and they feel stronger and braver as well.

From,

skyscraper arrow 12 (Mai Windrunner)

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

skyscraperarrow12

I mean Mai Windrider.

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

Thumbnail avatar d092541073

elfazure47

Hai, Samurai-Chan, nice speech.

The moral is true, unless you really bottle up your feelings, which is what I sometimes do...

• Posted at:

Istalri M. Sapphire-Elementorial-Christian

Grimsborown

Hebrews 11:6

#TomboyClub

Queen of Biblophiles, Sad Songs and Fire

Other Summoner of Mulop

Can you be broken so many times you forget how to piece yourself together?

Princess Mononoke

/256065

1 ,