Small img 1111 72d846afc9

Admin Lisa Q. : admin

Happy Friday, Greencloaks!

Everybody on the message boards know by now that I am a certified Meilin fangirl (and if you don't, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?). But I want to know - who's YOUR favorite character in Spirit Animals?

Are you a Shane defender? An Abeke admirer? A Takoda supporter? No matter who your fave is, tell the world in this SPIRIT ANIMALS CHARACTER CHALLENGE! Answer any (or all!) of the questions below and remember: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS.

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series?

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character?

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character?

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character?

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why?

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why?

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite?

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character?

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series?

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar 2b10a35f48

lionpaw260

First!

• Posted at:

Dont forget me(mes)

Thumbnail avatar 1c8b33362c

catparty77

Bookmark!!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

lionpaw260

1.Rollan ( Duuuh )

2. Funny/Caring/Brave

3. The Sarcasim, Jokes, Bravory, and Kindness

4. Different Genders :D

5. REILIN! I ship em' because... Lol its hard to Explain... 

6. Meilin... Rollan and Meilin always think about each other!!

7. Hmm.. I like all of his quotes AND scenes.. ( Espechially the scene when Essix becomes Passive for the first Time )

8. Reilin Kiss...

9. Reilin Kiss... Everyone Hugs.. EVERYONE IS HAPPY!

10. ... Nope :) He's perfect the way he is!

• Posted at:

Dont forget me(mes)

Thumbnail avatar 1a4d747303

dancebutterfly4

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Hmm, Rollan

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? his Humour, backstory, and releshipnship with Melin

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? We basicly have the same sense of hmor

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? That I didnt live  in the sreets for nearly all my life

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? Relin, becuase RELIN

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Melin, the way they act around each other *squees*

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? Can't think of one right know

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? He grows up and happily gets marrieed to Melin

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? He will stay a Greenccloak, and help rebuild Greehavan!

• Posted at:

Oh 

lionpaw260

BTW Miss Lisa... Rollan stole my Camera.. And he izs making Rollan shows with it... Oif you see him stop him for me XD! 

• Posted at:

Dont forget me(mes)

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Hmmmmm

1: Abeke.

2: Her bravery, cunning and resourcefulness

3: Uhhhh..... Probably cat-like reflexes and stuff since I live with 3 cats. ^-^

4: help me on this one!!!!!!

5: Conbeke. Just because. Reilin is already shipped, and I think Conor and Abeke would make a great couple!

6: Probably Shane because she trusts him

7: I'm not sure, I haven't read any book except the first.

8: Not sure.

9: IDK

10: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Posted at:

Random

back at it again at krispy kreme!

One of MANY (emphasis on the many) Fandoms

"I prefer the term mentally hilarious." - Alex Fierro, Magnus Chase

I am your local meme friend and wild random kid

Eternally a kid

Gang: WIP

Thumbnail avatar 3637faad71

lionamber430

1. Abeke

2. Brave, strong, fast

3. Love of cats!

4. She is amazing

5. Conor.

6. Uraza, because that's Abeke spirit animal

7. I DON'T KNOW.

8. I want her and Conor to end up together

9. She will go back to Nilo

10. She can be a bit too sensitive about other peoples feelings. If I could, I would change that, but only a little.

• Posted at:

Lioor Sagittarius

"Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up everyday to impress you."

SAMB, WoF, Foxcraft

"I saw that." ~ Karma

"You may compliment someone a hundred times and they wouldn't bat an eye. Insult them once and they remember."

Thumbnail avatar 9829c77522

dragonamber954

1. Rollan 

2. I relate to him SO MUCH/he's hilarious/sweet

3. Because we are both so sarcastic but when it comes down to it we are very sincere.

4. He's brave. I guess I am too but definitely not as brave as him.

5. Reilin. It's so cute and I love movies and books where life and death situations bring people together!!!

6. Tarik. He is like a father figure to Rollan and I was so sad when he died.

7. When Tarik died. It shows who Rollan is and shows the deepest part of him.

8. For Reilin to continue and for him to grow close to his mother...and that no dangerous creatures of death hurt him. That too.

9. See above. ;)

10. Absolutely nothing I could change about Rollan, except I wish....yeah I got nothin.

• Posted at:

I am a Greencloak

An Avenger

A guardian of the Galaxy 

a wings of fire fangirl

and a dragon at heart 

Thumbnail avatar c816e573ed

strawberryfrost13

My favorite characters in the series are actually the main ones; The Four Fallen and Shane, but I feel like a lot of people will do this challenge on those characters, so I'm moving to the next best character..... Devin. :"))

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series?

Devin Trunswick/Worthy is def. one of my faves!

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character?

His dark humor, his character development (from arrogant noble to... less-arrogant Redcloak), annndddd his feline-ness. I always love it when the characters do something related to their spirit animals.

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character?

We both like cats, and we're both overall very bitter at everything.

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character?

I don't know what it's like to be humiliated in front of my family, if that's considered a difference..

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why?

Karmo; because they came to like eachother more over time (i mostly like them as a bromance type of thing, but who knows??) and they're both looking to redeem themselves. Also, the way Karmo hates Devin's jokes is great.

Raisha; only slightly, because he kept calling her pretty in Tales of the Fallen Beasts.

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why?

his brother, Dawson! they were really close in T.Fallen Beasts, and i liked that Dawson referenced all the things he and Devin did when he was younger. Also: "I love you, Devin." was so touching.

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite?

My favorite Devin quotes are the ones where he makes horrible jokes. Like "Abeke! I see you managed to escape. My own fault - I always underestimate how wily vermin can be when they're cornered." and "Rumfuss is a great bore. Get it? A great bore."

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character?

Hopefully Devin (and the rest of the Redcloaks) are revealed and they get their wishes/they get to redeem themselves. A conversation between Worthy, Dawson and Conor would be interesting.

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series?

Same as above. Then he continues fighting for Erdas(?)

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change?

Of course, Devin was pretty terrible in the beginning of the series. I feel like I wouldn't change it, though.

• Posted at:

♕ Strawberry / Trunswicked

reptile lover (#teamkomododragon), fan artist, theorist, and forum lurker.

Thumbnail avatar a2d895859c

goatgoblin10

I LOVE all of them except for a few (cough cough Zerif...) 

1. I'd say one of the my most favorite is Abeke (Along with Meilin, Conor, Rollan, Shane, Takoda, The Redcloaks, The Greencloaks, the Spirit animals this is in no particular order)

2. That she's stealthy, smart, courageous, and forgiving

3. That she understands why the conquerors did what they did and I think for the most part forgives Shane and she cares deeply for her friends and Uraza

4. I'm gonna answer this but Meilin is gonna be the person I'm gonna compare too, so let's see she can fight like a boss and she has a sassy attitude at times and she also has a temper but mine isn't quite like hers also she lost her father in the war and othe things, I'd say I mostly relate to Abeke, Conor Kirat, and Tasha and a little to Meilin and Rollan and perhaps Shane, oh and Devin (but not really)

5. Uhh... (Sorry to all the shippers out there) but I do sorta kinda "ship" the characters but I don't think they should date this early. Maybe just maybe when they're older but not right now

6. I'd say she has a good relationship with most people but as of right now it's on the if side with Shane and she really cares about Conor as she does everyone else.

7. The scene where she thinks about the conquerors and why they did what they did it's mentioned in Fall of the Beasts Broken Ground

8. My happily ever after consists of the spirit animals all being returned and freed if infected along with everyone else, the Evertree heals and the bonds all strengthen to their strongest potential or what they once were, the four having a reunion, Shane and the Redcloaks getting to come out of "hiding", Meilin and Rollan see each other (but I'm not exactly hopeful for a kiss, sorry it's just to soon for any of them) The Greencloaks and Redcloaks become friends/Allies, the Keeper and Worthy meet along with the other Redcloaks, and MUCH MORE

9. Umm... I'm gonna answer this question in a hopeful way, so Abeke forgives Shane and hopefully gets Uraza back, she sees her friends again and well you should know the rest from the question before

10. Umm.. I don't know, maybe when she yelled at Shane in the end of The Return, but then again she was hurting from the recent losses and others

• Posted at:

Avery

Sometimes you have to have bad days to appreciate the good ones

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

1. Shane tbh

2. smol, sinful, cinnamon roll

3. we both like Abeke

4. i don't have a crocodile

5. me

6. Worthy/Devin because they both are smol

7. um

8. live

9. suffer

10. was the devourer

• Posted at:

FrostPi

they/them

Thumbnail avatar 60f519a713

dragontrickster73

Shane. I've always liked the misunderstood characters. And Shane is KING of being misunderstood.

(Get it? KING?) And I like crocodiles and villains. VILLAINS ARE DA BOMB

• Posted at:

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED, BE THE UNEXPECTED.

Thumbnail avatar 912eb0efab

mysteryrobin34

Oooo bookmark! This is awesome. Abeke's totally my fave, but I'm gonna have to think more on my answers...to be continued

• Posted at:

Anna

SA is one of my core memories. #InsideOut

Joshua 1:9

#BelovedChildOfGod

Proud shipper of:

#Reilin

"Everyone you meet in life is either a blessing, or a lesson."

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

1. Melin! You go girl!

2. Independence, loyalties to her father and her friends, and the best of all she is almost always on gaurd!

3. When she found that she was under the spell of the bile and Gerathon took control of her she felt weak because she, one was devastated and two, it was like she was so used to being told she was number one and that she was always on top in Zhong, it was a shock to her

4.IDK

5. Rollan, they really like each other! x3

6.They have been through so much together!

7. IDK I can't remember everything!

8. Every book is perfect the way it is regardless of who wrote it!

9.IDK

10. Melin, she should have BEEN NICER TO ABEKE!!!!!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Ruler of winged wolves and lions

They/Them

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven86and3,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Meilin, duh. 

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? She's smart, strong and full of surprises. 

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? The 3 traits. My friends say I'm smart, I may not be physically strong but I am pretty emotionally strong, and I can do some things you won't expect. 

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? She is physically strong. I get Cs in gym. 

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? REILIN!!! They have really good chemistry and a strong connection, and they always think of eachother. Plus the kiss. It. Was. Perfect. 

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Meilin connects with pretty much every character in some way. If you look back to when Meilin and the character first meets, then compare it to the last time they saw eachother, it's easy to point out what changed. 

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? Meilin fighting Gerathon in the Evertree. She can somehow be strong yet vulnerable at the same time. 

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? Stops the Wyrm, gets married to Rollan, has kids, becomes best fighting teacher in Zhong. 

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? REILIN KISS!!!!

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? She doesn't trust Takoda. I get why she can't trust Kovo, but Takoda has proved himself plenty enough. Xanthe too. 

• Posted at:

happeh  

people come into our lives for a reason

bringing something we must learn

we are led to those who help us most to grow

we help them in return

i don't know if i believe that's true

but i know i'm who i am today

because i knew you

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

i'll come back here tomorrow... couldn't read it... but i'm guessing it's about Meilin...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar 9cc3c1c859

dogtree29

1. Meilin is my absolute favorite character in the series! 

2. Three of my favorite traits about Meilin is that she is smart, she is not afraid to stick up for her friends, and that she is very determined 

3. One thing Meilin and I both have in common is that we both get mad easily (not so much that I get mad easily, but I get very moody)

4. The biggest difference in between Meilin and I have is that she is very skilled in fighting and martial arts while I am just starting out 

5. I ship Meilin with Rollan (obviously) because they are just too perfect for each other, I mean, they dream about each other just, I can't explain, just #Goals

6. Meilin has the best relationship (other than with Rollan because I just answered that in the last one) is Conor because she knows what Conor has to go through and Meilin really inspired Conor a tad bit in the beginning of their journey in my opinion. They both give each other support  each time they struggle. Meilin also has a great relationship with Abeke, and Abeke has helped Meilin in more ways I can count,  but I feel like her relationship is a bit closer with Conor in my opinion.

7. While there were many quotes or scene that show why Meilin is my favorite character, but I think the very scene that made Meilin my favorite character was the scene where she means Conor and Rollan for the first time, and she talks with them, and while Rollan is making fun for her because of her spirit animal, Meilin just gives him a stare and puts Jhi in passive state right in front of their eyes. That very scene was the the scene where I was like, "Yep, Meilin is my favorite character."

8. My ideal "Happily Ever After" for Meilin is just for her and Jhi to be safe and have good relationships with Conor, Abeke, and (especially) Rollan. Hopefully another kiss scene for Reliin

10. Something I don't like about Meilin? There's not much, in my eyes, she is basically perfect. I would only suggest that she open up more on her experiences and struggles... you can trust Conor, Rollan, and Abeke! It's okay!

• Posted at:

Greencloak

Hufflepuff

Rainbow Seeker

Nature Wanderer 

Fangirl

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

I looooooooove Rollan and Meilin is close second

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

Thumbnail avatar

beigebutterfly111

Am I the first Conor lover on here?...

1. Conor. I also like Takoda, Maya and Kailani.

2. He's friendly, loyal, and he summoned Briggan. Also, I love how he cares about everyone and wants to defend those near to him.

3. Hmmm... That's a hard one. We're both funny, I guess, but honestly, I'm not that loyal or friendly, and I of course don't have a wolf or herd sheep. Usually the characters I like(and crush on) most are practically exact opposites of me. I suppose I do care about defending and standing up for the people I'm close to, but that's mostly it.

4. Like I said back there, I'm not very loyal or friendly, and I don't care about everyone.

5. Well, I ship him with myself, obviously, because I crush on him just as I crush on Leo from HOO and Tigre from Tui's Avatars. Those are actually my three main crushes, except for- Hem. Anyways, I of course believe we would be amazing together, but in case that doesn't happen, I do think Conbeke has a chance of working out. And of course I ship Conor and Briggan, because who doesn't...

6. Probably Briggan or Abeke, because Briggan and Conor have like a SPIRIT BOND, and Abeke spends a lot of time with him.

7. THIS is tough. I don't know when exactly I started loving Conor. Sometime during Wild Born. I can't name a specific name or quote, although I really like the scene in Rise and Fall where he confronts Pojalo. That makes him look so fierce and stuff. It fills me with pride, like when Leo defeats the Cyclopes in the Lost Hero. I don't know why, I'm pretty strange, obviously.

8. I want him to be saved from the Wyrm and to find a forever home with Briggan and either me or Abeke. Then he can be a Greencloak forever and defeat any bad guys and, you know, live happily ever after.

9. I think he'll be taken over by the Wyrm, but then they find the antidote, and he's saved. 

10. No, he's perfect... Except his nose is always so red. That needs to change.

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Beige

Who knows what's real anymore?

I'm sorry.

Thumbnail avatar 3e6f48276e

silverraven280

{The questions are bold Euran blue, I'm in regular Euran blue, and Conor is in "Briggan's-eyes" blue.}

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Conor. Aw, thanks!

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? Conor is very loyal, brave, and kind. *blushes slightly*

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? Well, for starters, looks. My avatar Jenna Duskfur has blond hair and blue eyes to match Conor. They're also both Euran shepherds. Conor is the type to stop and pet the stray dog instead of walking by it. I am similar in the fact that my friends say that I'm very nice.

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? Conor is very brave. I am a coward in comparison. Fight Conquerors in Nilo? Sure, if it's for Erdas. I'll stay here and plan... *runs away*

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? Abeke, but as a friendship. [Though #CONBEKE4EVER!!!] I've noticed that the Conor-Shane-Abeke love triangle is very similar to the Luke-Han-Leia triangle, except for the fact that Conor and Abeke aren't actually siblings. *blushes* *looks at Abeke, then at the ground*

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Hm. Conor and Abeke are very good friends, but Conor and Tarik worked well together. They seem like... a family. *sighs sadly because Tarik isn't living anymore*

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? In Rise and Fall, I believe, Conor takes a huge leadership role in Abeke's father's house, standing up for the Greencloaks. After he walk out of the house, the narrative says something along the lines of how Conor had grown from a meek shepherd boy into a brave Greencloak. That just tells me how brave and how amazing he is. Also, in The Return, Conor was so brave that he was going to sacrifice himself to the pirates. I nearly cried at that scene. THE FEELS, CONOR, THE FEELS! Calm down. FEEEEEEEEEEELS!

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? Conor gets cured from the Wyrm and lives with Abeke happily in a Euran mansion next to a huge field. Reilin happens, everyone is happy, the Wyrm is defeated, Abeke gets to have Uraza again, the Greencloaks are freed, Conor smiles into the sunset with Briggan. I'd like that.

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? He'll... *sobs* succumb to the Wyrm, Briggan will go live in a Euran forest with a pack of real wolves, Abeke will be devastated, and, although Reilin will happen, Abeke won't accept Shabeke, even though she continues to fight alongside Shane against Conor. *looks at the floor*

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? I wish Conor would have hung out with Rollan more. The ships were taking over and the brothership between Conor and Rollan was extinguished after Hunted. *sighs* And he should realize that it's not up to him to save Erdas. Conor, with Meilin, Abeke, Rollan, Tasha, and Takoda will be able to save Erdas from the Wyrm. It's not entirely up to him, even though he feels a bit like it is. *sighs and looks at floor*

• Posted at:

I'm Aerca [and this is my flipside, Enya ]

I am a... Greencloak FanWing Rufflerin Jedi Unwanted

My home forum is the SAMB. So is mine, apparently.

#SaveTheSouthernResidents #RememberLeia #MakeItSo

#Canada150 #Reformation500 #MoreSigSp-

Thumbnail avatar 3e6f48276e

silverraven280

*hugs Beige*

• Posted at:

I'm Aerca [and this is my flipside, Enya ]

I am a... Greencloak FanWing Rufflerin Jedi Unwanted

My home forum is the SAMB. So is mine, apparently.

#SaveTheSouthernResidents #RememberLeia #MakeItSo

#Canada150 #Reformation500 #MoreSigSp-

Thumbnail avatar 7acc09849c

undergroundmink13

1.Worthy

2.actually feeling guilty about his actions and trying to change,and his sense of humor.

3.We both have an odd sense of humor and we have the same outlook on life:It's not all sunshine,rainbows and candy. It's more like rainy days,broken mirrors and black cats.

4.I wasn't ever a conqerour.

5.Umm,never ask my advice on this stuff because I don't have a clue.

6.His brother,even though Devin was a jerk to him in the start.

7."Rumfuss is a great bore." Definetly the ones where he makes terrible jokes. (He can't make jokes,but that's what make them kind of funny,in a dark kind of way.)

8.He gets his wish:To redeem himself.

9.He keeps fighting for Erdas and just being Worthy.

10.His snobby-ness (at the begining.) In the first series,I found him repulsive in books 1-6. But,every good story needs a villan,don't you think?:D

• Posted at:

Scorpion Protector

Eye of Serquet

Give newbies a chance

Thumbnail avatar 5c52d6a636

dogcat3554

1. Who's your favorite character in the series? Abeke 4 ever!

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? Abeke is smart, brave and never afraid to pick a fight if she needs to.

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? Probably the fact that we both think that the world needs tobe a better place.

4. What's the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? Probably the fact that she's a well known summoner of the Four Fallen and I'm just an ordinary schoolgirl.

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? Conor, because, I dunno, she has to go with someone?

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Her friends, mostly. Probably Uraza.

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? Don't have one.

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? ????

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? Don't know. My BFF and I are trying to predict if one of them dies, who will. I think maybe Rollan, my best friend reckons it's going to be Conor.

10.  Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? Not much.

• Posted at:

~Hermione~

#BringBackTheDeadAcc

#KilljoysMakeSomeNoise

#IAmNotAfraidToKeepOnLiving

#DownInTheForest

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

14th i WAS....

alright here i am to answer questions...

1. Meilin of course!!!

2. Her fighting skills, fierceness, her control over anger...

3. i LOVE LOVE to punch and use a sword if i could, just like Meilin...

4. she's in Erdas, i'm here on Earth...

5. Rollan, honestly, Rollan and Meilin LOVE LOVE each other!!!

6. besides Rollan, Conor cause she cares for him a lot...

7. the scene where um... Rollan is riding on a donkey and trying to tell Meilin jokes in Book 2: Hunted

8. when Rollan and Meilin kiss OBVIOUSLY!!!

Rollan and Meilin sitting in a tree...

K~I~S~S~I~N~G!!! 

9. Rollan and Meilin kisssss... please make it true... and she and Rollan will live...

10. i wish she would accept that Kovo is sorry for wut he did in the first war... and not be so stubborn... she should admit she's exactly like Kovo... they demand for information... says so in Fall of Beasts, Book 3: The Return...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Xue and/or her mouse

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? She's awesome and fluffeh. That's all I need to say.

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? Absolutely nothing, because I admire people that I can never become.

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? Again, everything.

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? No

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Probably her mouse, because that's her spirit animal

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? That one part in blood ties where she fights with her chopsticks

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? Going around and selling pots like she already is

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? Going around and selling pots in celebration of the defeat of evil

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? That she's an adult, if she weren't than I would create an OC to ship with her HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 235bec263d

eagleconfident97

Obviously the happily for ever after goes to

Rollan and Meilin

• Posted at:

eagleconfident97

AND i thought i was the only one who picked rollan

He is the best 

• Posted at:

eagleconfident97

I thought i was the only one who thought about rollan i thought everyone would pick like conor guess not i guess 

Everbody picked the Reilin i picked that too :)

• Posted at:

eagleconfident97

1. Rollan

2. Funny,his way of making people laugh,to try act cool around meilin

3. I don't know i like him because of the differences.

4. He is always making jokes

5. Obviously meilin... REILIN

6. Meilin because they kissed

7. He always cool don't now

8. He and meilin are forever happy

9. He and meilin will start dating and eventually get married

10. I can't he's perfecto

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a7fc7274aa

rubywolf1145

1- Conor!!!!! (Who else!?)

2- He's loyal, kind, friendly and a great leader

3- If anything I probably share the trait of shyness with him, but when I get to know people, I tend to open up more. 

4- The biggest difference is probably that at the start, Conor didn't really like wolves, because he's a shepherd, but I've loved wolves since forever!

5- No

6- Does Briggan count?

7- The scene that makes Conor is in the second book-Hunted-where his mother tells him to follow his heart and leads the Greencloaks to victory!!!!!!

8- I want Conor's infection from the Wyrm to go away and for him to see his family again.

9- The two things in my answer for question 8 (I hope!!!)

10- Conor Is Awesome!!!!!!!!! There is nothing I would change!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

WolGirl

Queen of Fairy Tail, Studio Ghibli and Video Games

"Fate whispers to the wolf: You can't withstand the storm. The wolf whispers back: I am the storm"

Spirit Animals!

Anime!

Conor and Briggan!

Ravenclaw!

Pokemon! 

Wolves are the BEST!

Thumbnail avatar a39064e926

wolfbulldog571

please join my clan Black Wolves and Brown wolves

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c4154a7fcd

dolphinmermaid2166

1. rollan

2. clever, quick, sarcastic

3. both orphans (for a while)

4. I DO NOT LIVE ON THE STREETS

5. Meilin because he OBVIOUSLY ADORES HER

6. MEILIN CUZ HE LIKES HER

7. NO IDEA

8. HIM AND MEILIN

9. CAPTURED BY WYRM?????

NAH MARRIED WITH MEILIN

• Posted at:

Kathy's alt account

Nightmare's icon buddy :3

"Those that have no fear have no courage. Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of it."

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thumbnail avatar 5751f1582d

wolfadventure2269

1.Meilin

2.brave,quick,funny

3.we both protect our friends

4.she is uptight

5.i am a Coneke person but Meilin is great with Rollan (or Conor)

6.Rollan because they are both always teasing each other

7.the scene where she and Jhi finally understand each other

8.Meilin to finally leave that cave and reunite with the others

9.she fight Zerif and kiss Rollan (kinda corny i know)

10.her stubborness

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 86deefe954

butterflydusk44

1) ROLLAN

2) Sarcastic, romantic, untrusting (yeah. I consider that good.)

3) Sarcasm...

4) The fact that he's proud... I guess...

5) REILIN FOR LIFE

6) AGAIN, REILIN FOR LIFE

7) "Unfortunately for you, I don't trust anyone," Rollan ~Book 2

8) uhh, REILIN

9) He'll kiss Meilin. (all I can predicted)

10) Manners in the second book... 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar 86deefe954

butterflydusk44

Actually, for number eight, "And then he took her hand. His fingers were warm. Meilin had never been so aware of the beating of her heart." ~book four (when Rollan held Meilin's hand for the second time.)

• Posted at:

Ever After~

well mr. fox i know you've got a secret to tell

but folks, we live just to hear ourselves

keep talk, non stop

and it goes, until we know

know not what to say

Thumbnail avatar 86609a538f

bikingdinosaur1820

1.Rollan duhhh

2. funny sarcastic hilarious

3.being sarcastic

4.I don't live in the streets

5.????????????????????

6.????????????????????

7.I wish these were easier.?????????????????????????????????

8.for rollan to find people that will love him as a son.

9.going back to the 8th question

that he get's essix he should have got another great beast.

• Posted at:

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

1. Who's your favorite character in the series? Conor

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? Conor, like me, doesn't want to be the leader but always ends up being one. He also is a lover of almost all animals, like me, and is easy to relate to. His family isn't very rich, and my family isn't rich like his, too.

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? Everything I just said.

4. What's the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? Conor is male, has a real spirit animal, and is fictional.

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? I ship Conor with Abeke because they share so much in common.

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Conor is probably friends with either Abeke or Rollan most. Conor forgave Abeke for turning on the Greencloaks sooner than anyone else in the group did, and he was there for Rollan while Meilin was gone.

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite?  I dunno, I guess everything about Conor makes him my favorite.

8. What's the ideal "Happily Ever After" you want for your favorite character? I want Conor to be free from the Wyrm's power and to be reunited with his family again.

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? At this rate, sadly, I feel like Conor is going to die.

10. Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? If I could, I would give Conor some better abilities for having his special connection with Briggan, such as a deep connection with nature.

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar af50cc0e4b

waffleshark14

1.Conor

2.He is a good leader, he is wise, and he is kind. 

3. Being kind.

4.He is a little shy. I am outgoing.

5.No. Conor is good the way he is.

6.Everybody because he is friendly. Especially Meilin right now because of the Wrym.

7.All of them.

8.To get rid of the wrym.

9.He will help defeat the wrym and become free.

10.NOOOOO! He ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Marshall A MORMON

Gryffinclaw

Greencloak

#Forever

White Tiger

Briggan and Conor Forever 

#StopBullyingOurFriendTiger

This is hard because I have multiple favorite characters. I especially love all of the redcloaks, since I like anti-hero's. Since I can't really decide on a person I guess I will go with my favorite Great Beast Cabaro. I like Cabaro because he is extremely lazy, spoiled and arrogant which is somewhat like me. He is also a strong Animal's Right's Activist just like me. After reading the Return, I somewhat ship him with Ninani after Ninani glared at him, just like Jhi did with Kovo in Broken Ground (I ship them as well). 

• Posted at:

Fan of:

Chameleon

Turtle

Darkstalker

Fathom

Deathbringer

Starflight

Qibli

Peril

Flame