Thumbnail avatar 3da510cf01

blueartistic61

I have decided to do this after much deliberation.

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series?

- Meilin.

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character?

- She's awesome at combat, has deeply rooted priniples and is willing to stand up to them, and she's smart.

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character?

- That she's smart (I don't mean to brag), and that we both are control freaks.

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character?

- In the second book, Meilin says, "Play had never changed the world." I disagree with her there. Also, I'm a bit more open-minded than her. Like, if I had summoned Jhi, I wouldn't have felt disgust. I would've thought, "Well, a bond's never gone wrong before."

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why?

- I ship her with Rollan! Because I suspected it ever since Book Two, and it finally hapened in The Evertree! (The event with Meilin and Rollan after Tellun heals her. You know exactly what I'm taking about.) I have that part highlighted in my book.

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why?

- Abeke. They went through so much. Meilin didn't trust her at first, and, well, you know the rest. It was expressed beautifully in the Evertree - "A journey spent in the best company."

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite?

- The first time we meet her. She had a powerful impression on me. I liked from that instant.

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character?

- She comes to peace with all the losses she has suffered (I don't know anything past Book 1 of "Fall of the Beasts" so I can't make any guesses.).

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series?

- See above.

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change?

- I wish I could change a lot of how she feels about Jhi in the first few books. While I like her firmness, sometimes Meilin approaches new ideas harshly, and that's the biggest thing I dislike about her.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, GreencloakRavenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.

I LOVE SCIENCE!

Interested in COSMOLOGY.

You can just call me Soumya

no don't even mention Tarik's name I was in year tears when that happened #saddest thing in this world (I never cry so that was superb weird)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar d7aa0cebc1

magicunicorn253

1. Meilin

2. Strong/Smart/Loyal

3. We both are tough and loyal

4. I'm satisfied with what I get,mainly always

5. I ship her with Rollan (2nd fav. character) they're always joking around and thinking of each other

6. Rollan for same reasons, plus they kissed. XD

7. The fact that she doesn't think it's wrong that she knew how to fight,when she appeared shy

8. To be at peace with herself and hang with her friends and Jhi

9. She will live at Greenhaven and will be thinking and remembering those who were lost :(

10. (Spoiler Alert) That she never drank the bile

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c9d83935c5

werewolfdog590

My fave character is Briggan!

Traits are Wolf,Cool and,Howling I love howling.

Briggan howls and I Howl sometimes i pretend im a wolf!

Difference is He is a animal and i am a human!

Ship idk what that means

Briggan has the best relationship with Coner idk how to spell his name!

The scene that made him my fave is when he first appered ILove wolves!

I want this to all go down good for Briggan and he will never fall again.

He will be tired but he will survive.

NO MY FAVEORITE CHARACTER COULD NEVER CHANGE BRIGGAN IS PERFECT!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8e4dd2fecc

horsewolf1338

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Abeke

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? honest Careing strong

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? being a person who rather roam everywhere 

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? uraza i love leopards but i don't have one with voilet eyes let alone one !

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? conor coneke cause reasons 

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? uraza because shes her spirit animal (sadly is zerifs now ;0)

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? 'that girls  heart is a battlefeild' abeke about melin 

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? that she gets uraza back and she grows up back in nilo with conor

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? maybe die or the wrym will happen

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? um that uarza was taken from her 

• Posted at:

kimber the dragon trainer

Thumbnail avatar 62e292ecd0

brainybear66

1. Conor (Duh!)

2.Brave, friendly, trustworthy 

3.We're both shy with strangers but talkative to friends

4. I'm smart; learned to read when I was three, and Conor can't read. But he was a shepherd's son: give him a break.

5. Abeke because I love when besties date

6. Abeke. They get along together well and when no one trusted Abeke Conor still did. In book 5 Conor stood up for her.

7. When Conor rubs Abeke's feet. It shows that Conor is a caring, humble man.

8. I want Conor to survive the wyrm and marry Abeke. Then Conor could be chief Greencloak.

9. Unfortunately I think Conor will not survive the wyrm.

10. Conor is perfect.

• Posted at:

I am from Concorba, Amaya.

#HarryPotterFanForLife

New York City Girl!

Patri and Paige Rainbowhunter!

Read The Rainbowhunter Story!

#ConbekeRules!

Thumbnail avatar 03f090da40

fairysunrise23

My favorite character in spirit animals is Tarik. My three favorite traits of his are how loyal he is, how bright he is, and how protective he is over Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan. Tarik and I both LOVE OTTERS. The biggest difference between us are our genders. If his "happily ever after" was my choice, i'd want him to not DIE IN THE SIXTH BOOK!!!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ebfa99af81

catangel1527

Hi I Love Warriors!!!!!! My fave is Squirellflight/Brambleclaw

• Posted at:

I LOVE Warrior Cats!

Call me Squirellflight

A true Griffindor             love Harry Potter

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are. 

-Sirius Black, Harry Potter 

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Abeke

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? Loyalty, Passion, Leadership.

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? I'm loyal to my friends and sometimes I can bend/ break the rules if I feel it is right.

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? She is graceful, I am not. She is older, she has spirit animal, she can travel through thick jungles and climb trees with ease while I cannot

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? No. No. No.

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Conner. I love the brother- sister relationship. That's what I love about boy and girl characters, they have a sibling relationship. I love those, I dislike romantic ones though.

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? When she disobeys and leaves Zerif, and when she is untreated by the others. I feel like she has gone through much more and is stronger. After all, I think she has kinda passed Meilin with all the things going wrong. Mom goes, dad and sister ignore her, is kinda an outcast in her village, deceived and betrayed too many times to count, lost Uraza, is losing her brother figure, has to work with the boy who Backstabbers her way too many times. She was taken captive by Meilin and was held captive in a boat. She was not trusted and had to work very hard for their trust.

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? She gets Uraza back and is able to live with her friends and family in peace. 

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? Battles and pain. The wyrm is strong and probably won't go easy on the four plus the other kids they picked up

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? Uuuuum....... I don't like how.............. Um.... I dunno

• Posted at:

Auria

"We are all Misfits living in a world on fire..

Sing it for The people like us, The people like us.."

Everybody has a story. 

Thumbnail avatar 4e2daefad6

fairytiger303

1) Abeke.

2) She's brave, smart,and trustful.

3)We're both trustful and loyal.

4)The biggest difference between us is that she's way braver than me.

5) I'd ship her with Shane (Shabeke).

6)She used to have a very good relationship with Shane but that broke off in Rise and Fall. Now I would say that she has a great relationship with Conor(but I wouldn't ship them).

7)When she was on the boat with Shane and she said that she would let her friends know that he was good(that shows that she's really faithful).

8)I want her to forgive Shane, and I hope that they'll be friends again(maybe more), and I want her to defeat the wyrm with the others.

9) She won't forgive Shane but the four fallen will probably defeat the wyrm.

10)I wish she would be a little less trusting so her heart doesn't get broken. Otherwise, she's perfect the way she is.

• Posted at:

Making decisions is easy. Living with them is a true test of courage.

Truly, it is in darkness that one finds the light.

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.

Thumbnail avatar ca2a27a15c

arrowcat440

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Shane!

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? he's CUTE, strong, and brave

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? we are both a bit evil...

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? well, he is a boy

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? ME! Because I used to have a friend named Shane who I loved. and since Shane is cute.

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Abeke, because overall they will always be friends

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? "You have to trust me. Trust us."

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? just, live life. Help fix the world you have destroyed.

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? he will die

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? well, the side he was on

• Posted at:

ARROW

I think I'd lie for you

I think I'd die for you

Jodeci "Cry for you"

Do things when you want me to

Like Controlla, Controlla

Don't let me down.. #Charrow

That's SO fetch! *flips hair*

Thumbnail avatar 977fdd18a6

wolfarrow1473

Ok, so I'm gonna try to answer all of the questions

1. Conor

2. He is loyal, kind, and selfless

3. A love for animals and the outdoors. He's also kind of nerdy, like me.

4. Well, for one, he's a boy. And he's a better leader.

5. CONEKE ( conor and abeke)!!!!!!!! HE JUST OBVIOUSLY HAS THIS HUGE CRUSH ON HER AND SHE FEELS LIKE, COMFORTABLE ROUND HIM AND, UHHHHHHHH! but then she thinks of him as a brother and likes (or liked) Shane......

6. Conor has the best relationship with Briggan because they have a great bond together. like when Conor gets sick and he's glued to his side, like a dog and his master. And in the first series when they play with each other..... so cute!

7. In the Fire and Ice, when he tells Shane after he hugs Abeke, "Touch Abeke again, and I'll knock you flat on your stink-stained conqueror behind!" I think this describes why he's my fav. character. It shows his crush for Abeke, his protectiveness, how he's unintentionally funny, and his nerdy-ness.

8. HE DOESN'T DIE AND THE WYRM DOESN'T TAKE OVER HIS BODY!!!!1!!!! (cheering)

9. Realistically, he will probably die... :(

10. uhhhhhhhh, this is hard! I probably dislike the fact that he's too, um, kind, maybe? I would make him a  little tougher.

• Posted at:

Moo im a cow

CHB & SPQR

Inquisitor

Fire Mage

Seal Brains

#Greencloak4life

Pigfarts, Pigfarts. Here I come! Pigfarts, Pigfarts. Yum, yum, yum! -Draco, A Very Potter Musical

Thumbnail avatar 06ca2a296c

dragonpizza565

1. Conor by far!

2. Conor's brave, trustworthy, and kind- the perfect Greencloak personality.

3. We both like our homeland, Eura, and both hated Devin Trunswick's cheated spirit animal (and Devin, for that matter). Before Conor summoned Briggan, we probably would have had a great time fighting off wolves, too. We both probably crush on Meilin, too.

4. I'm not as... instinctive as Conor. I'd take the Greencloak first second, like him, but I couldn't have as much experience or heart as he has.

5. Errr... Yeah, I guess Meilin, but I pretty much ship her with everyone. :P I guess because Conor had a tiny crush on her when they first met.

6. I'd say if we were including the animals, Briggan. They're a solid team, and they really strive to further their love of each other. They look out for each other. If not, Rollan. They're good buddies.

7. I like when in Hunted, Conor goes to Trunswick and veers off from finding the Granite Ram of Rumfuss to save his family from being the slaves of Devin. It shows loyalty and wisdom.

8. I want Conor to become a Greencloak in Eura, but still be a part-time sheep herder.

9. Conor'll probably have the destiny close to my wanted one: Being a full-time Greencloak. Conor's the boss. He'd do that.

10. I wish I could change his enslavement to Devin: He was already a lowly peasant before. I especially dislike that he let his father loan him like that.

• Posted at:

THE WINSTON

Give it up, y'all!

Whew! I'm awesome!

The only way to eat the cake is to reach up and earn it. -Winston

Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, Tombquester, Special, and Horizoner.

#WeAreFamily

#WACKED!

When you are down, know you can only go up.

Thumbnail avatar 0d856ea190

krakensapphire7

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series?

Rollan. No competition!

His sense of humor.

We're both pretty big outsiders/outcasts.

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character?

Physical appearance and history.

Meilin, it seems as if they would be a cute, fun couple. (I've only read up to the fourth or fifth book so gimme a break here)

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why?

Meilin, they remind me of my brother and I. Constantly bickering!

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite?

I don't have a certain bit. Just Rollan by himself throughout all the books I've read makes him such a fun character!

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character?

He and Essix help to defeat the conquors, and he achieves a few things he would love to do or have happen.

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series?

He stays a Greencloak??

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change?

That he can be a bit of a... pain in the rear. I would use a different word but we can't swear, haha!

• Posted at:

Call me krakensapphire, Eko, Andromea, Zanna, or Heather.

Stuffs

I'M A REBLE!

My opinions are my opinions. COME AT ME BRO!

First impressions matter, but they can change.

Your past does not define you

My strength is only a illusion... or is it?

Thumbnail avatar

pinkunicorn1988

1: Mine Is Meilin too! 

2: She is a very strong independent girl. She is a usually serious person, but she will soften up when her friends need it. And her relationship with Jhi is THE BEST.

3:We both don't think overly much about boys. My sisters are always like "Oh that celebrity is so cute". And I am like, "Uh, I think he doesn't look THAT atractive. I'm sure he's nice though? (And yet, And yet..................)

4: I think she has MUCH more guts than I do. I am usually on the sweet side, but I can be tough if I want to, where as Meilin is the opposite. 

5: Rollan. YOU KNOW WHY.

6: I think she has a good relationship with Rollan, But she also has a great one with Abeke. I haven't read the books in a while, but I think I'm right. Also, Jhi. 

7: Again, I haven't read the books in a while, But I think it really showed her sentimental side when she was in the cell with Abeke and she felt horrible for hurting her cuz of the bile. She made Abeke leave her behind partly because of it. She was concerned for her friend. that is one of the most honorable things I know. 

8: Just getting through the second series with Jhi and Rollan. If nothing bad happens to Jhi, she will still have her spirit animal. GREAT. If Rollan makes it through.............................(heheheheheheheheh)

9: well, I think she'll make it out okay. Probably with Jhi. IDK tho. was that realistic enough for you?

10: I think she is a bit TOO cranky and sour. there is a line between tough and brave, and Sour and irritating.

• Posted at:

"Yay Internet! She said sarcastically." -Skye (AoS) 

"Thank you, my friend." -Rey (SW TFA)

PROUCATHOLIC

Call Me Rey

#DontRunFromYourFateDaisy

member of Luke's new new Jedi Order

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

Labels all the way she is so totally the best she is kind but strong and stern I do archery just like  her also I like drina she's mane but also really cool oh yes I also like the Shane and abeke thing corner and abeke just d not go together.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

Thumbnail avatar e0b7a78f03

tigercake195

I love meilin but i really love abeke too! and to answer your  questions their best traits are strengeth, kindness and generousity. i find all three of us  share in common that when our friends are  in trouble we'll do anything to help them. by the way... we don't have any differences! and all the other ones i don't have time to ansewer.

• Posted at:

Willow

Thumbnail avatar e258f14145

eagleruby156

Everyone thinks connor and Abeke but what about the COVER???? What if there was a SHABEKE (shane and Abeke) there standing together on the Cover!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Queen Mistshadow out

• Posted at:

Phoeniexs live forever

Water

Earth

Fire

Air

Ice,

Thunder,

Light,

Life,

Death,

Shadow

Magic

SPIRIT

Elemental magic

Queen of phoenixes

Thumbnail avatar 72b924464b

tigermist211

1. Abeke

2. Her Bravery, Her Agility, Her Personality In General

3. We Both Love Felines!

4. We Live In Different Places

5. Abeke X Connor. I Don't Know, I Just Think They're Cute Together! :)

6. Uraza, They Have A Strong Bond Together

7. I Can't Choose!

8. She Gets Married And Lives Happily Ever After!

9. I'm not sure.

10. No.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 56e56a6bc0

hydrahoneydew9

-SHANE IS MINE- 

sHane.

He's cool, Has a wolverine (i thnk) And is amazing.

Were both animal lovers. 

HE'S EVIL AND IM GOod

i don't ship. SHRINA FOREVE

...No.

"Hi am shane." 

Shane Gets to join the greencloaks and help lenori =.=

Shane will be dead. or He's worthy.. (KORTHY)

I DON'T LIKE HE'S NOT A GREENCLOAK. 'NUFF SAID.

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia| drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k19

#wafflesarefriends

#rememberhurricane

Thumbnail avatar 475854ef10

fairygriffin131

1. Who's your favorite character in the series?

ROLIN

His sense of humor, His loyalty to the green cloaks (also to Tarik :( may he rest in peace), and His street smarts

We both love the people close too us

4. What's the biggest difference between you and your favorite character?

He grew up alone and on the streets while I had a great childhood

#RELIN4LYF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for obvious reasons

Meilin because RELIN!!!!

Basically any scene with him making jokes which is almost all of them

Him too see his mom now that she's free of the bile and for him to mary Meilin and start a wonderful family living happily ever after

What I put above ^^^

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change?

The fact that it took Tarik dyeing for him too officially join the green cloaks

• Posted at:

People Cry Not Because There Weak But Because They've Been Strong For Too Long. ~Mira-Jane (Fairy Tail)

Thumbnail avatar ce7f941bfc

violetpuma58

Conor

Kind, Willing, Skillful

Skillful And Euran/European

I Don't Know 

I Guess I Ship Him With Abeke.

Abeke, They are very good friends.

Everything Conor EVER DOES!

All the Four Fallen become Great Beasts again but are still Spirit Animals and Conor

And Abeke settle down to defend Erdas from more harm. While Rollan And Meilin do

the same with Sadre

• Posted at:

~Twilightmeow~

Thumbnail avatar 417b20b09c

cobrahawk88

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Shane

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? Kind(ok, maybe not to the Greencloaks, but read the book of shane and you'll understand)

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? Try to help others

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? He's king, he had almost complete control over Stetriol!

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? Abeke(duh) because they liked each other ever since the first book. (Admitted in the Book of Shane)

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Abeke. The two have been "their only friend" to each other(aside from the other Four Fallen for Abeke) and Abeke had always beleived he could be good until she learned he was the Devourer and tried to punch him in the face.

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? The fight between him and Abeke in the Evertree. He tries to explain everything but Abeke is supremely angry and stuff, and stabbed him twice i think. (this quote is mentioned in the paperback version of the book of shane) "What if you had been me?" Shane pressed on. "What if you were the crown prince of an island prison - a nation condemned by the Greencloaks for the crimes of their ancestors? What would you do?" - Spirit Animals: Book 7: The Evertree

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? The best is probably him being forgiven for trying to take over the world(highly unlikely though) and saving Edras from the Wyrm(what he's supposed to do, but not yet). 

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? Along with the rest of the Greencloaks and Redcloaks, will be hailed heroes. Then he could probably be forgiven(hopefully!)

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? That he could not be so harsh in trying to help his people, and could think more before he acts. He could've asked the Greencloaks to help him. He could've given Achi the bamboo panda to convince Lishay that he isn't evil, so he didn't have to kill her

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire#FANWING

I'm a Skywing named Shade

Warriors Cats

I'm a Windclan cat named Nightclaw

Spirit Animals#ShaneDefender!

I'm a keeper in the game.

I LOVE ANIMALS AND OUR EARTH! SPREAD THE MESSAGE!

Thumbnail avatar a609b9ec19

lightningdragon1850

1.Shane. I kind of feel sorry for him. He lost his whole family, then was cast aside by Gerathon and Kovo

2.He's really determined and I think that's a great trait. He wants to make up. He tried, (and failed but kept on trying) to do the right thing. Smart.

3.We're both determined and misunderstood.

4.Um,he's a boy?

5.Abeke. She has faith in everyone and that's what he needs. Plus, even after everything that happened, she still can't maker herself seriously hurt him. He kept on thinking about her and said that her opinion was what mattered. Also, on the cover of the burning tide they were standing together.

6.Don't know.

8.He can go home or not be a criminal and becomes friends with Abeke.

9.He and the redcloaks can stop running away.

10. He thinks narrowly.

• Posted at:

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Cleril

Turljou

Shaneke

StormWing

No one is pure evil

#Youarenotalone

#RememberHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 20e5ff696d

dolphindog3441

I like Abeke because she is tough and perserveres. She helps uraza. She keeps Uraza in passive state when Abeke knows Uraza won't be comfortable.

• Posted at:

DOLPHINDOG3441

Conquerers

GREENCLOAK

Awesome user

Champion of the silver cheetah

Julie farlifter

OLVAN LOVES COFFEE!

Rollan+ Melin

Oh no... Olvan broke his coffee cup...

Horses rool man!!!

I luv my spirit animal Blaze

"Hey keeper! Get me coffee!"-Olvan

Thumbnail avatar 1d613ca26e

ghostcat246

my favorite character is rollan

• Posted at:

Chaos,or Casey

Yeah, like bleach is gonna solve your problems

U wanna debate? Bring it on son.

SJW hating conservative

❤ Gerard Way

Ben Shapiro is my conservative idol

Facts dont care about your feelings.

LETS BUILD A WALL!!!!

Thumbnail avatar ece6611409

ironarrow179

Let me point this out, Conor will be taken by the Wyrm, sadly but theirs no way they will defeat the Wrym in one book in like Idk 5 chapters. Theirs GOT to be a catch. And this is just a theory, but- what if they need him to do something unexpectedly, since he's infected?? But he cant last that long. Its only death we dont know about. Talk about dramatic....

• Posted at:

"Anyone can betray Anyone." -Julian

"Power is a dangerous game." -Red Queen

"The truth is what I make it. I could set this world on fire and call it rain."- Maven

"Always"- Snape

Fall 7 times, get up 8.

Thumbnail avatar 403c6bd0cf

dragoncalm494

1. One of my favorite characters is Takoda.

2. I like that he's compassionate, loyal, and down-to-earth.

3. I think we both care deeply about our friends and family.

4. Takoda has spent part of his life in a monastery, and I have not.

5. I kind of ship Takoda with Xanthe because they really seemed to get along with each other.

6. I think Takoda has the best relationship with Xanthe. I mean, he's mostly only just met Conor/Meilin. And he's still trying to actually connect with Kovo.

7. Hmm, I don't know. Can I get back to you on that one, Admin Lisa?

8. Takoda finds Xanthe, they realize they like each other, lovey dovey stuff, etc.

9. Realistically speaking, I think Takoda will (at the end of the series) understand his connection with Kovo more, and get introduced to Rollan/Abeke, becoming one of the added main characters introduced in Fall of the Beasts.

10. I wish Takoda hadn't been bonded to Kovo. But then again, not being bonded to Kovo means that he would have no spirit animal.

• Posted at:

Call me Dragon

I am A...

Christian! 

Bookworm!

RainWing!

#ReadersUnite

#CoverYourMirror

#PerilIsACampfire

#WingsOfFireForever

#PrayForTheStates

#ThatMomentWhen

Start where you are.

Use what you have.

Do what you can.

Thumbnail avatar 1d613ca26e

ghostcat246

well, of course rollan is my favorite!!!! giggle!!

• Posted at:

Chaos,or Casey

Yeah, like bleach is gonna solve your problems

U wanna debate? Bring it on son.

SJW hating conservative

❤ Gerard Way

Ben Shapiro is my conservative idol

Facts dont care about your feelings.

LETS BUILD A WALL!!!!

Thumbnail avatar e63b42eca5

wolfunicorn1194

Hi admin Lisa!

1) SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Shane is caring, a great leader, and is pretty smart (in my opinion).

3)We both are friendly and genuinely care about doing what we believe is the right thing that it blinds us from the truth.

4)Shane is a boy.

5)I ship him with Abeke because it's obvious he cares about her and Abeke clearly felt (or feels) something for Shane, even if the feelings have changed. ABEKE, YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME!!

6)I would have said Abeke, but she tried to punch him in The Return, so probably Rollan. Rollan is very thankful that Shane helped them, and even though Shane had done some pretty bad things with the Conquerors, Rollan still holds Abeke's arm back.

7)I can't decide between "Hi, I'm Shane", the scene where Shane goes to check on Drina when she summoned Iskos, or "Achi, the thing you have to understand this: Sometimes good people do bad things, but that doesn't mean they're bad people."

8)All I want for Shane: HE WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

9)I realistically think Abeke won't hate him as much, but still dislike him, Rollan would be a good pal, and the four fallen will gratefully let him and his redcloaks join the battle.

10)...

• Posted at:

"We had a bonding moment! I cradled you in my arms!"

-Keith Kogane 

slytherin pride

heyheyheyhey I LIVE FOR INSIDE JOKES

i honestly don't even know what I want to put down here

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

If you don't like my answer, sue me.

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? Zerif, duh

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? um, I dunno. He's annoying, evil, cunning...

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? like, everything

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? He's a guy, I'm not

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? skip question. I don't interfere with people's love lives.

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Nobody, I guess. He's a loner. Like me.

Zerif jammed his fingers into a small crevice and
climbed onto the narrow, rocky ledge. Ahead, the
majestic peaks of the Kenjoba Mountains stretched
before him. Below, he could still hear the shouts of the
Niloan warriors and Greencloaks in pursuit. They had
been chasing him for days. He thought that he would
be able to hide in one of the villages in South Nilo, but
it had only taken a few days for someone to turn on him
and alert the authorities. He bolted as soon as he saw
the first Greencloak roaming the small village.
Now that the war was over, Zerif found that very
few of his allies remained. Most of the Conquerors had
surrendered as soon as they lost control over their
spirit animals, thanks to the destruction of the Evertree
canceling the effects of Gerathon’s Bile. The few warriors
that still pledged allegiance to the Reptile King
wanted nothing to do with Zerif—and would have probably
turned him over to the Greencloaks themselves if
they found him.
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
Not even Zerif’s jackal remained. Like the other animals,
it had abandoned him as soon as he lost his power
to control it.
He was glad that he hadn’t bothered to name it.
No matter, he thought. I am Zerif. I will triumph again.
As always.
Zerif climbed to another ledge, scraping his hands
and face as he pulled himself up. His blue tunic, ripped
and withered, flapped against him in the howling
winds. The breeze shifted direction, and suddenly the
stench of rot filled Zerif’s nostrils. He looked around.
To his right, on another ledge, large black buzzards
picked at the remains of an animal. Zerif backed up
to gain as much running ground as possible. Then he
took off, his weakened legs flailing as he leaped
through the air. He landed on the ledge and stumbled,
almost falling over into the deep, empty valley below.
Once he was sure of his footing, he charged toward the
birds, driving them away.
Zerif peered at the rotting carcass. ­There wasn’t
much left of the wild dog—a few slivers of flesh hung on
the otherwise dry bones, and the beast’s fur was torn and
ripped. Still, he picked up what remained of the animal
and flung it over his shoulder. One of the Greencloaks
had been traveling with a fox; he hoped the dead animal
would help mask his own scent.
­After a few more hours of climbing, Zerif stumbled
upon a long fissure in the rock face. It took some effort,
but he crawled through. Sparse patches of green moss
covered the slick, cool walls of the small cavern. The
cave was barely big enough for him to sit up in, much
less stand. He was shivering so much that his teeth
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
rattled and his fingers were blue, but he didn’t dare light
a fire.
Anger seethed from him. This was not what was
supposed to happen when he allied himself with the
Conquerors. They had failed him.
Zerif dropped the carcass beside him and curled himself
into a tight ball. He would wait and plan. Eventually,
the Greencloaks would abandon their pursuit.
And then, very soon, he would be great and powerful
once again.
Two days later, he still hadn’t crawled out of the cave.
­Every time he considered leaving, he thought he
heard the footsteps of Greencloaks or the shouts of
Niloan warriors. Perhaps it was just the wind. Or the
sound of rocks tumbling down the mountain. Maybe
he was hallucinating. He had tried to eat moss to gain
strength but had retched the bitter vegetation back up as
soon as it hit his stomach.
It was there, lying with his face pressed against the
ground, that he first saw the gray worm inching toward
him.
It was small and strange-­looking. And fluid—almost
like a coil of smoke. It moved toward him with an eerie
purpose, as if it knew he was there. Zerif had never seen
anything like it.
What is this? A leech? A snail?
And is it edible?
Zerif shook his head as he considered what do to.
Has the mighty Zerif fallen so low that the idea of eating
a worm excites him?
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
hn hk io il sy SY ek eh
He picked up the worm, hoping to study it. It wriggled
up his hand much quicker than he had anticipated.
Before he knew it, it was at his elbow. He shook his arm
furiously, but the worm remained. It burrowed its way
into a deep gash on Zerif’s shoulder. Panicked, he hurled
himself into the wall, hoping to crush the thing. When
that didn’t work, he picked up a jagged rock and tried to
cut the worm out of his skin.
Nothing seemed to stop the creature. It inched its way
beneath his skin, up to his collarbone, then neck, then
face. Zerif could feel it writhing. He screamed—both in
fear and in pain. He felt it curling at his forehead.
Zerif twisted, clawing at his face, driving deep gouges
into his skin.
And then, Zerif fell silent. His legs and arms ceased
to move. They no longer belonged to him.
Slowly, he heard ancient whispers echoing in his
mind. Soft at first, they intensified, feeding the anger
and evil already residing in the depths of his soul.
Power surged inside him. He rose to his feet, no longer
hungry or pained. He sensed the voice telling him to
leave. To travel north. A being of great power would be
there. An eagle.
Halawir.
Suddenly, Zerif found himself surrounded by hundreds
of small gray worms. They crept from rocks, seeping
out like liquid darkness. Parasites. Allies.
With their help, Zerif would be great once again.
He would be feared and worshipped.
He would rule the world.

I feel so bad for him. It wasn't even his fault!

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? He never gets claimed by e-word again (been there, done that- wyrm included), he gets his jackal back, etc. You get the idea.

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? He dies. Just a warning to the author of the burning tide. IF IT HAPPENS, YOU WILL DIE! *runs after author of book with a knife, staff, bow & arrows, and an assortment of other weapons*

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? Nothing. It is not my choice.

• Posted at:

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

Not a very good my friend you did mostly question marks on ones you didn't know about. What is the point of doing this if you didn't know what to put on the board?before doing any writing on a device or anything you don't know what write you should first write it on paper and see if you like it. Fix what you don't like and copy it when you are done write the same words on the device you are using to write.

• Posted at:

Durga

Thumbnail avatar aa0cbbee9b

bearclaws1933

Hm...I like all of the characters, but my favorite one would be Conor.

Brave, Loyal, Leader, Kind

Well there's many things like for example, we both have hair, eyes, nose, mouth, legs, arms,ect.

No just kidding. We both used to be shy.

Um...that he's a fictional character and that i'm a real person, obviously.

Hm...maybe it used to be Abeke but I think i'll ship them either to Briggan or Tasha.

Briggan cause like Meilin said, they both share the same soul.

Tasha because they're both kind, shy, brave you can say and who knows what will happen once they finally meet.

Either Abeke or Briggan.

Briggan because like I said on question 5, they both share the same soul. They're very similar and are super close especially now that the Wyrm has infected Conor.

Abeke because Conor was the first to be friends with Abeke and they both seem to really care about each other.

There are many qoutes and scenes that showed that he was brave and that's why he's my favorite.

"You have a duty. Not to me, but to Erdas."

(That part made me cry a little) In the book, The Return, when Conor tells Meilin and Takoda to let him turn himself in for they were stuck inside the pirate ship.

It shows how brave he really is and how much he really cares not only to Erdas, but to his friends mostly. Even if it meant that he had to die so his friends will move on and save Erdas.

That Conor gets cured, they destroy the Wyrm, and they continue serving Erdas BUT there will NEVER be an ending for there will always be trouble. I like Spirit Animals because of the adventures they had and that wouldn't have happen if there wasn't any trouble.

Conor succumbs to the Wyrm (sadly) but instead of becoming one of the Many, he goes under Zerrif's control but when he meets his friends, he remembers and tries to fight it (like Meilin when she's controlled by the Bile) and they somehow destroy the Wyrm or better, Conor sacrifices himself to destroy the Wyrm, or even better, all four of them with their Great Beasts, sacrifices themselves to destroy the Wyrm and then the Evertree brings them back to life!!!

Wow, that is hard, um...just the part where he gave the talisman to Devin's brother (I forgot his name, sorry) but if that hadn't happen, Meilin wouldn't have went to Zhong and meet her father and there would be less drama between Conor and Rollan.

• Posted at:

- Le Person

Thumbnail avatar 04e933ba4a

wolfblue6768

hmm, this is a hard one.

1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? i guess Meilin

2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? loyal, brave, and cautious

3. What do you share in common with your favorite character?hmm, we are both loyal and brave 

4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? uhh......

5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? with Rollan ROLIEN, why.. just bc ROLIEN

6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? Rollan, bc they aways think about eachother, and they kissed o.o

7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? idk

8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? idk, im happy that she got along with jhi :3

9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? again idk

10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? nope :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f79a858eec

huntingwolf3882

1. Conor!!! (Well, I like him.

2.Cute, caring, and brave.

3.Both like wolves, and we have the same color hair, blonde. (But my hair is blue in-game soo.. -_-)

4.Conor is a boy and I'ma girl and I have a panther spirit animal. 

5.SHIP WIH ABEKE! Well I mean it's obvious in "Fire and Ice," and another book when Shane and Abeke stare at each other and Conor is jealous

6.He's got a relation with Abeke because in Fire and Ice he rubbed her feet when she got frostbite. 

7.In the scene in the second book Hunted, Conor leads the fight in Trunswick so that shows Briggan and he are leaders, like me because I lead a group of seven we call ourselves the Wolf Pack, I'm Alpha basically. 

8.I want Conor to have Abeke as a gf and basically live in Trunswick back in his family and that the debt is paid off from the earl. (I have only read the first two books so if that's already happened excuse me in that,)

9.I don't wanna be mean, but I think he actually might die because on the Fall of the Beasts cover, it had Conor and Briggan so I think he might die :<

10. I don't really like that he's a little too overprotective of people. I'm not saying that's bad but still.........

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5b64b3dadd

dragonflyseal31

1, Why are you asking this?  Abeke, no choice.

2, She is brave, I like how she knows that the others don't trust her (at first), and yet Abeke keeps on proving again and again that she can be trusted, and I like how she is kind and doesn't hold grudges, even to Meilin, who isn't exactly kind to her.

3, I'm not the image of perfectness, I make mistakes, and I certainly am NOT all proper and stuff, give me a tree over a dress any day.  Also she has something she has to do in the world, so do I.

4, At first glance it seems as if this would be that Abeke is skilled with a bow, but I have taken archery, and I was actually sort of maybe okay.  So really it is that: Abeke lives in a small village, her father is an official, she is honored with the best spot in her spirit animal ceremony, I live in city, and I'm not exactly noticed.  I've made some freinds, but really, I'm not that important.  If there was a ceremony here, I doubt very highly I would get the place of honor.

5, Uuuuuuum, no, no I don't.  Not yet.  But I can't, really.  I don't have enough information yet, seeing as I've only read to the Immortal Guardians book.

6, Conor, so far.  He really understands her, even though they seem exact opposites at first.  I think I used to ship Abeke+Conor, but now it's a friend-ship.

7, The first chapter with Abeke in it, meaning the very first, the one where she gets Uraza.  She seems so strong there, so free, I can't explain it there, but that was the scene where she became my favorite character.

8, Her father finally understands her, Soama (if that's how her sister's name is spelled) loves her, and everyone accepts Abeke for what she truly is.

9, I don't really know.  I'm guessing that she will confront her family, and theeeeeeeen, I have no idea.  I just need to find out myself.

10, She isn't perfect, nobody is, but I haven't read the books in so long that I think I've forgotten any particular faults she may have.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/Her

Gay and proud

I've left, for now. Nightmare, Eventide, The Silver Dragoness and Indigo Raven, if you ever come back, go to /310535

I'm here for you

I'll vouch for you

I'll cry for you

Yes I pray, but not to God

#HopeForHurricane

Thumbnail avatar 0ed1677789

bluesapphire150

1. Meilin

2. She's kind, she's suffered through hardships, and she is a walking reminder that girls can do anything!!

3. We're both kind and have suffered through hardships

4. She's fiction

5. I have no idea what this question means, so I won't bother trying to answer it

6. ...

7. This is getting weird...

8. Like practically all books, she will probably live a happy and famous life.

9. Same as above

10. Uhhh...

• Posted at:

It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.

~ Roger Babson

1.Meilin

2.She is brave, cautious and uhhh... etc?

3.Well my friends say I'm brave so Bravery!

4.I know little Martial Arts. I'm one who just carries a pocket knife in case.

5.REILIN!!!

6.Rollan. because... just ask other Reilin shippers

7.The Wise Scenes, LOL

8.REILIN!!!

9.REILIN!!!

10.She's a little too cautious so... Ugh, never mind

• Posted at:

mapledolphin9

Thumbnail avatar cc807b83e1

fairyhera108

Meilin...

• Posted at:

Azaeli Forrjackell

"Grandma sent you a flying space bug?!"

-Conner, Land of Stories By Chris Colfer

Who cares what they say about you, you are you and no one can change that!

Thumbnail avatar

greenhawk226

WARNING SPOLIERS AHEAD JUST INCASE YOU HAVEN'T READ RISE AND FALL, I DIDN'T BUT THE INTERNET RUINED IT FOR ME, I don't even own the book and the books after. I do own the new series except The Return which I plan on getting sometime soon.

1: My all time favorite character is Tarik, I haven't chosen another but Olvan has come close but he will never ever take Tarik's place

2: How he acts like a father and the others I can't choose!

3: The protectiveness of people we care about

4: He's more of a fighter than I am

5: Lishay (The jury is still out with this one)

6: He has the best relationship with Connor, Abeke, Rollan and Meilin

7: I really don't know why I chose Tarik as my favorite character, I actually don't know why I choose any of my favorite characters to be honest but I have thought about it but nothing.

8: Him NOT being dead 

9: He's dead 

10: I love everything about him!!!!

Warning Random Things!!

When I found out that he died I cried for 4 hours straight and I try and not to tear up when I re-read my books with him in it. I really wish we got a picture of him on a book or have him do something in the game.

• Posted at:

I am a Greencloak Favorite character Tarik A.K.A Tarik girl. :)

I survived the Hunger Games (lol)

Power Ranger fan  (Don't bite my head off)

I am a Whovian, a Sherlockian and a Hunter (Supernatural).

1 , , 3 ,