I have decided to do this after much deliberation.
1. Who’s your favorite character in the series?
2. What are your three favorite traits of this character?
- She's awesome at combat, has deeply rooted priniples and is willing to stand up to them, and she's smart.
3. What do you share in common with your favorite character?
- That she's smart (I don't mean to brag), and that we both are control freaks.
4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character?
- In the second book, Meilin says, "Play had never changed the world." I disagree with her there. Also, I'm a bit more open-minded than her. Like, if I had summoned Jhi, I wouldn't have felt disgust. I would've thought, "Well, a bond's never gone wrong before."
5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why?
- I ship her with Rollan! Because I suspected it ever since Book Two, and it finally hapened in The Evertree! (The event with Meilin and Rollan after Tellun heals her. You know exactly what I'm taking about.) I have that part highlighted in my book.
6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why?
- Abeke. They went through so much. Meilin didn't trust her at first, and, well, you know the rest. It was expressed beautifully in the Evertree - "A journey spent in the best company."
7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite?
- The first time we meet her. She had a powerful impression on me. I liked from that instant.
8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character?
- She comes to peace with all the losses she has suffered (I don't know anything past Book 1 of "Fall of the Beasts" so I can't make any guesses.).
9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series?
- See above.
10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change?
- I wish I could change a lot of how she feels about Jhi in the first few books. While I like her firmness, sometimes Meilin approaches new ideas harshly, and that's the biggest thing I dislike about her.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
This is a girl, bookworm, Hystorian, Greencloak, Ravenclaw, daughter of Athena, Divergent, ally of the flock, blue color lover, but most of all, I'm ME.
I LOVE SCIENCE!
Interested in COSMOLOGY.
You can just call me Soumya.