1. Who’s your favorite character in the series? I really like Conor and Briggan. I also like Tarik and Lumeo, but they're both dead so I could only answer a couple of these questions for them. *Loud sob*. i guess that Conor and Briggan would rank out in first anyway, so I'll do Conor. Note: I figured that this challenge was directed at the humans of the series, so I'm not going to do Briggan.
2. What are your three favorite traits of this character? I really like how kind, brave, and selfless Conor is. All of these traits make for an excellent leader.
3. What do you share in common with your favorite character? Lots actually. Not to sound self obsessed, but I'm also brave, kind, and i try my hardest to remember to think of others before myself. Oh, and I have blonde hair as well.
4. What’s the biggest difference between you and your favorite character? Umm, I guess the fact that he's a boy.
5. Do you ship them with anybody? Who and why? I ship him with Abeke. I think it started in "Rise and Fall" when Conor stood up for Abeke when they met her father. I saw how much Conor really cared for her, and I thought they were fantasitc for each other.
6. Which character does your fave have the best relationship with and why? I think he has the best realationship with Briggan. Throughout the series, they've bonded so well. They obviously care for each other A LOT.
7. What quote or scene embodies who your character is or why they're your favorite? I think that the scene in "Hunted" where Rollan and Conor got out of the prison, and the GreenCloaks and their supporters were fighting the guards really stood out to me. Conor didn't only show how much he cared for other people over himself, but he also showed how good of a leader he was.
8. What's the ideal “Happily Ever After” you want for your favorite character? I would really like if after everything was over, Conor would go home to Trunswick, and continue herding sheep with Briggan. That's what he said he wanted to do, and I'll support whatever he wants to do.
9. What do you think will (realistically) happen to your favorite character at the end of the series? I honestly don't know. I haven't read "The Return" yet. It's on it's way right now. I kept on forgetting to order it. So I guess i can't make any guesses before I read that. I know a couple things that are going to happen, but not much.
10. AND NOW THE HARDEST QUESTION OF ALL: Is there anything you don't like about your favorite character that you wish you could change? I wish he wan't infected by the Wyrm....