Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Chapter One

Wishing Star

“So all of you know my story very well but what about all of yours? You almost never mention anything.” Cassy said to the other eight teens sitting around the campfire.

The others seemed to hesitate a while watching their marshmallows turn a crisp gold from the flames.

“Well there isn’t much to know about me. My father was town mayor. My mother was very social and was always going off to parties. There was rarely a day were my mother wasn’t forcing me to go to some social event and be making me wear fancy clothing and use all sorts of manners.” Lorelei closed her lavender colored eyes for a long moment before continuing. “She never seemed to understand that I hated the world I was born into. I always was more of a wild child, I longed for freedom. One day two years ago I ran away and met up with Ash. Together we became bandits sworn to fight the government. Frankly neither of us had been informed of the power change and all of you came to fight us. Ash recognized Cassy, Cassy recognized Ash and bada bing bada boom we ended up the newest members of the Council of Elements.” She said pulling her marshmallow out of the fire and pressing it between two gram crackers and a piece of chocolate.

The others followed suit and made their S’mores.

“Eden and I have a pretty normal story.” Clara said her blue eyes shining happily.

“If you call moving every week because my powers kept being triggered by my emotions normal then yeah we are normal.” Eden muttered her black hair falling over one of her silver eyes as she took a bite of her S’more.

Clara didn’t reply she just nibbled on the top gram cracker on her S’more.

“Nothing bad here. I mean I had a mom and a dad. I was the youngest of five and I never had many friends but nothing major. Fiona and Zack came to me one day while I was playing on the playground.” Cam said before taking a large bite out of her S’more.

“You were lucky to be the youngest. I was the eldest with two little brothers. I was always told to set an example for them through good behavior and amazing grades. Not that I minded, it made me the amazingly intelligent person I am today.”  Sora said.

“I see they didn’t teach you to be modest.” Lorelei said through a mouthful of S’more.

“And your parents didn’t teach you to chew with your mouth closed.” Sora retorted.

Lorelei swallowed her S’more before speaking. “They did, I just don’t care.”

“So who’s next?” Ash asked shooting the two girls a stern glance.

“I grew up without powers or a father. I was teased for it but one day I moved to a new town with a weird school where I found Fiona being bullied. I stopped them and then for some reason madam-feisty-pants yelled at me for helping her. I was told about how horrid Fiona was and to stay away from her and then the next day Fiona comes running to my house asking for help and she had left a trail of fire for the palace guards to follow so they could arrest her. Then we found Cassy she gave me powers and now here I am.” Zack said.

“No matter how many times I am told people bullied Fiona for her powers I still can’t understand it. I mean who would bully a person with super destructive powers? Why not fear them?” Cam asked rolling her teal eyes.

“Most did fear me but there was a group of kids who knew I wouldn’t fight. I was too afraid of my powers to use them.” Fiona sighed, her curly ringlets tumbling over her shoulder as she slouched forward. “They called me a murder. A monster. They were right though I got scared and lost control killing my parents and twin sister. Then I blinded my friend in yet another fire. I deserved to be bullied, it was a reminder to me that I couldn’t use my powers because I might hurt someone.” Her eyes closed and she turned her head away from everyone.

Zack put his hand upon hers’, his fingers rubbing against her engagement ring. She looked at him and smiled weakly.

“What about you May? What is your story?” Ash asked after he finished his S’more.

“Wait, what?” May asked coming out of her own little word, dropping her S’more into the fire.

“We were sharing our back stories.” Sora said rolling her eyes.

“Oh… Well let’s see I was born May 12th to Mary and Rodger Gray. They named me Mabel after my mom’s mom and my middle name was Elizabeth after my dad’s mom then my last name is of course my family name which first started when my great great great grandfather William changed his last name from Wagner to Gray because of his bad relationship with his father…” May said before being cut off by Sora.

“Skip ahead to important parts!”

“My mother became ill when I was seven, we couldn’t afford medicine so my mom passed away a few days after she fell ill. I discovered my powers when I was eight and my father was always at work so I spent a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of time annoying the town elders.” May said.

“I’m sure they appreciated that.” Sora said sarcastically.

May stuck her tongue out at her before she got up and headed back inside the castle.

The wind turned and the smoke hit Sora, Fiona, and Zack in the face. The coughed and waved the smoke away. Sora shifted her hand and the wind stopped so the smoke rose up into the air.

“It’s late and the smoke isn’t doing my throat any good. I’m going in now.” Sora said before getting up and heading in.

“Yeah I’m pretty tiered.” Fiona yawned.

“Same here.” Zack said and the two of them went in as well.

“Smoke doesn’t do well for my skin. Come along Eden.” Clara said dragging twin inside.

“If we run do you think we can make it inside and lock our doors before they realize we put a prank in each of their rooms?” Lorelei whispered to Cam.

Cam nodded and the two of them ran inside leaving Cassy and her brother alone. Cassy sighed and leaded back in her chair. Her pine green eyes traveled upwards and watched the smoke float up into the starlit sky.

“Ok what’s up? I can tell you are thinking about something.” Ash said.

“Well… I’m just thinking about our story.” Cassy said with a sigh.

“What? Are you worried about Douglas?” Ash asked.

“No… It’s so much more then that. Growing up I’ve always had to struggle just to live but they never had to.” Cassy said sadly.

Ash hugged Cassy closer to him rubbing her arm to comfort her. She had been brought into this world early and had been very small and frail for most of her life. Her curiosity had almost gotten her killed many times. Not to mention she missed two years of her life in an enchanted sleep. Her father and whole town had been destroyed by Douglas’s rage.

“How exactly did all of this happen?” Cassy asked.

“All of what?” Ash asked in reply.

“All of this! How did I become queen, how did Douglas and I become enemies, how did I discover all my powers? What is the root of all of this?” Cassy asked.

“Well… everything happened in a chain even after you offered to go talk to Douglas…” Ash started.

“And I only did that to prove myself to my bullies.” Cassy said.

“So there you go. The root of all this was because you were bullied.” Ash said. “What is this about anyways?” Ash asked.

Cassy sighed. “I guess sometimes I wish…. Only sometimes… I wish that I was never bullied so none of this would have ever happened.”

Suddenly there was a bright streak. The two siblings looked up to see a bright light streaking down like a shooting star. It was different though, it lasted longer and seemed to come closer and closer and closer. It crashed into the ground. An explosive wave of light and sound raced out of the collision sight. Cassy closed her eyes and covered her ears as the wave rushed forward.

Ok so I'll probably post one chapter per week unless i'm busy then it might end up two. I might post the second chapter early. If you want to sign up the sign ups have been going on at 227248

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar a758e84bb2

athenaemerald194

COOOOOOL

• Posted at:

just letting you know i'm still alive

title your next post sticky mochi if you see this

Thumbnail avatar 02abafe43e

stormbreeze48

*sets up a green tent* I'm camping out! I can't wait for the upcoming chapters! *bounces up and down in excitement* :D

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Thank you, SAMB, for a wonderful experience.

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

YAAAS! AHAAAAH! IT'S FINALLY HERE! xD Sorry...

Thanks for writing this, Cassy! I like it so far! Can't wait till you start using the SAMBers in it :3

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

redwolf988

Thanks everyone. Second chapter will is close to being done.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

This is really good! I can't wait for more!

*le star*

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 1923290d70

chattybulldog121

I love it!

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

1. Friend, daughter, lover, dancer, reader, writer, traveler, adventurer, french fry lover, nut and dog lover.

2. Butterfinger enthusiast.

Thumbnail avatar 73d48f864a

treestorm18

Bump

• Posted at:

Tree Avery-Vivliofágos-Wilddliw

"Let's Go Rattle The Stars."

JaEmTheClAeCaFeGwJhThaRaEcEvSoTeOnRyMaXaLiViRy    

stormbreeze48

Secondchaptersecondchaptersecondchapter nooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar f1da98cab5

joyfulcat108

Awesome!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I stand at the turning of the years"

"Before going their separate ways forever"

"No one deserves to fade away"

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"I wish I had more TNT"

"They'd say I got no heart"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar db756fcab7

artkitten320

Cool!

• Posted at:

∆ Icicle

nerd | musical trash | INTJ-T | scorpio

"Now it's time to say goodbye

To the things we loved....

How the time seemed to fly."~RWBY

Thumbnail avatar cf59e5e272

butterflymusic169

awesome!

• Posted at:

Just your average kid that loves Netflix, Chick-fil-a , and reality TV   Socially awkward clarinetist     Honor Band 2k17 & 2k18   Yes, I know I'm tall, no I don't play basketball

fairycat187

Bump...C'mon Cassy...

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

far above the world

planet earth is blue

redwolf988

Chapter Two

Awakening

Cassy opened her eyes and found herself lying down in a bed. She sat up and blinked in confusion. Looking around Cassy realized she didn’t recognize the room she was in. The walls were made up of rough, slate gray blocks of stone. Banners and tapestries of multiple shades of a darker blue with accents of silver covered the wall. A large painting of a battle scene hung on the wall across from the bed. The smooth floor was made of a solid slab of light gray marble. A rack of weapons sat in the corner of the wall to the right. To the left there was a counter with an oval shaped mirror over it.

“Calm down Cass. This isn’t the first time you’ve woken up in a strange place.” Cassy whispered to herself.

She slowly got up and realized she was wearing a black tank top with a hooded, half sleeved, black, leather coat with armored shoulders of gold. She wore a gray skirt that is floor length in the back and knee length in the front, her exposed leg was covered by black leggings. Her black flats had golden flecks. I didn’t own any outfit like this. It was far too dark for her taste. What was she dressed as? A warrior? A spy? An assassin?

Cassy slipped out of her gray and white canopy bed and was about to leave when something caught her eye. She turned to see a shining sword in a weapons rack. Better safe then sorry. Cassy grabbed a belt and sheath before grabbing the sword and walking over to the door.

She left the dreary room to find herself in an even drearier hallway. The ceilings were tall and shaped into an arch. The half columns that stood on either side of every door were a lighter shade of gray then the gray walls and ceiling. The flooring was made up of uneven, black, square shaped stones. Latticed windows were scattered against the right wall. The windows started one fourth from the bottom of the wall and went to the top of the wall where they rounded at the top. Despite the multiple windows there wasn’t much light due to the storm brewing outside.

Her footsteps echoed along the dark passage as she walks swiftly down the hallway. Her heart drummed as quickly as were swift moving feet. She felt as though she was having déjà vu and it wasn’t a good thing. But how was it possible? This shouldn’t be here it was destroyed a year ago. If this was some type of joke it was far from funny.

Cassy started running at this point running down the hauntingly familiar corridors. She turned and found the huge metal door that reached in an arch up to the top. Cassy breathed inwards her hands shaking as they reached for the door handles. It wasn’t true it couldn’t be.

Cassy threw open the door and hardly kept herself from screaming as her worst nightmare became true. Upon a thorn sitting on a platform on the other side of a room sat none other then Cassy’s nemesis and total opposite, Douglas, the dark sorcerer. He had been king before she fought him for power to free Nardiria from his tyranny. Upon the thirty year old man’s head was a silver crown studded with black gems, his crown from the time he had been referred to as King Douglas.

“Cassy my dear! I’m glad to see you up and well, everyone was very concerned when you passed out last night at dinner. How are you feeling?” Douglas asked.

Cassy looked at him in confusion. He was concerned about her; he was acting like they were friends. Was this some sort of joke? He had tried to kill her at least seven times!

“I-I’m fine I guess…” Cassy said slowly walking further into the room.

“You don’t seem very sure of that. I really hope you aren’t sick, I’d hate to have to get rid of my best warrior.” Douglas replied.

“Best warrior?” Cassy asked without thinking.

“Of course I didn’t make you leader of my army for nothing. You took out all of the elemental warriors single handedly and they are now living in the dungeons until I decided to carry out their death penalty.” He said smiling as he smiled and looked wistfully off into the distance.

“Who are the elemental warriors and why would I help you capture them only so you could kill them?!” Cassy asked daringly her confusion turning into anger.

What was Douglas like this? Why wasn’t he attacking her? Why is this castle still standing? Why was he acting like her friend? Questions continued to buzz in her mind.

“Cassy? Are you sure you are feeling alright? I think you hit your head harder then we thought…” Douglas muttered before drifting off. “You and Icicle can go check on things in the dungeon. That is bound to make you remember something.”

“Icicle?” Cassy said in surprise.

She was in this world to? She worked for Douglas?

“Yes she is back from one of her spying missions and is staying here until the storm passes then she is going to go spy on our enemies.” Douglas said.

“Our enemies?!” Cassy gasped. Were they at war?

“Yes though most of the MB has fallen some of it still stands strong.” He replied.

Cassy just stood there in utter shock trying to comprehend all the new data. A strawberry blond haired girl with gray blue eyes and blue rimmed glasses walked in and knelt before Douglas.

“You sent for me your majesty?” She said.

“Icicle, you and Cassy are to do Prison Patrol.” Douglas ordered.

“Icicle.” Cassy breathed softly, though already knowing she was here she was still astounded to see the young girl. Seemed like just yesterday she was punching him in the face and today she was bowing to him.

“Yes your highness.” Icicle said before walking away. She stopped when she realized i wasn’t following. “Are you coming?”

“Yes! Sorry.” Cassy said as she quickly ran after her.

“What’s up with you? You never apologize. Where is the coldness I gotten to know and love.” Icicle asked.

“What? Since when have I been cold?” Cassy asked.

“Since always… You are the leader of the royal army. You’ve always sat up on a high horse.” Icicle replied opening a thick, dark brown, door. “Speaking of which what did you do to annoy King Douglas? He never sends you into the dungeon. I mean with the Elemental Warriors being down there and all. He hasn’t wanted you to see them because of your connection to one of the members.”  Icicle said.

“What? Douglas mentioned the Elemental Warriors. Who are they? He said coming down here might make me remember things again.” Cassy said her brows frowning in confusion.

“That’s right you hit your head last night didn’t you. Must have been a nasty bump for you to even change in personality. But don’t change i prefer you like this.” Icicle said.

“Um… Thanks?” Cassy replied.

“Come on. There is only one section that will spark your memory in this dungeon, let's go there first.” Icicle said.

Cassy walked after the strawberry blond girl. The dungeons were dark and has a strong musty scent mixed in with that of death and illness. The walls were made up of blacks of small rough dark brown stones of slightly different shades. Torches lined the walls giving off an eerie glow down the dark, cold, seemingly endless halls. Between each of the torches was either one or two cell with thick metal bars. Inside these cells sat people of all ages all ill and on the brink of death. There eyes fell upon Cassy and shone with fear as she passed. A shiver ran up and down her spine. Why were all these people afraid of her? What had she done that she just couldn’t remember?

Icicle and Cassy walked up the hall and Cassy spotted a cell where the bars were turning red. Icicle waved her hand and they cooled.

“It’s been two years Fiona give it up. You can’t get out by melting the bars.” Icicle said walking over.

Fiona?

“Doesn’t mean i’ll ever stop trying. You can’t keep us here forever.” A familiar female voice said.

Cassy ran over and found nine teen sitting in there all ragged and in horrid condition from their maltreatment.  

“We don’t plan to keep you here forever. Just until King Douglas decides your fate.” Icicle replied.

“Ash? May? Fiona? Zack? Eden? Clara? Lorelei? Sora? Cam?

“PRISON ESCAPE!” A voice down the hall called.

Cassy looked over to see a group of prisoners running away and two guards on the ground unconscious.

“I’ll round them up. I’ll be right back.” Icicle said before running after the prisoners.

Cassy looked at the nine teens she once called friends and she sank to her knees, her hands clasped tightly around the bars. “What happened to all of you?!” She sobbed.

“You happened.” Fiona growled.

“I-I did this? B-but you are my friends. Just yesterday we were having a bonfire. You guys all went inside and I was with Ash. Then the light. Something happened and I ended up here. Everything is different. I don’t know what’s going on! Douglas seems to think that I just hit my head and everything I think I know is just a dream. Please help me!” Cassy cried.

Voices clashed as they spat and growled in disbelief.

“Yeah right.” Cam said sarcastically.

“Why should we believe you?” Lorelei asked.

“Us? Friends? Never.” Fiona said.

“You took away our freedom.” Clara wailed.

“I want to go home.” Zack said looking downcast.

“Help you? Trust me you need more mental help than we could ever help with.” Sora sneered.

“We are to be put to death because of you.” Eden said.

“Do I know you?” May asked.

“MAY!” Some of the other who had already spoken yelled.

Cassy look at Ash tearfully. “What about you Ash? Aren’t you going to tell me what a horrid person I am?” Cassy asked choking on her words as her head hung low.

Ash’s hands wrapped around Cassy’s. “No, I believe you. I may not remember it but I can see you mean what you say.” He said.

Cassy continued crying. “How can you trust me so easily? After everything that everyone says I made you go through.”

“You are my baby sister. Nothing you do will ever change that. When you were a baby I promised I’d protect you and help you in anyway I can, I still hold that promise to be true.” Ash said kindly.

Cassy looked up into his familiar warm brown eyes. “At least one person in this world hasn’t changed.” She said with a smile.

“There might be one other person… Or creature. Echo, she is your spirit animal. Perhaps she will remember your claims.” Ash suggested.

Cassy gasped and looked down at the tiger tattoo on the back of my left hand. “I totally forgot I might still have her in this world.” Cassy said.

“Cassy! Those prisoners gave a good chase. I got a free tour of the whole dungeon. We can head back up now. No need to drag you around when everything else in fine.” Icicle called.

“Coming!” Cassy called back and looked at Ash. “Thank you.” Then she ran off.

“You do remember how to get to your room right?” Icicle said.

“I can just teleport.” Cassy replied.

“Haha that’s a laugh fire mage.” Icicle said and walked away.

“Fire mage?” Cassy whispered in confusion.

Once again she was left alone in a state of confusion. Was Icicle saying she could only control fire? She was the elemental master, queen of weapons, guardian of mythical creatures, and keeper of the magic library. But none of this seemed to matter anymore.

Cassy walked down the long forbidding hallways, retracing her steps often when she got lost. After a while she figured it out and got to her room.

She raised her hand and released Echo. The tiger roared, unsheathing it claws and bearing its teeth as it seemed to search for a fight.

“Wait… Where is the danger? Why did you release me?” Echo asked in confusion.

“Because I wanted to talk to you.” Cassy said slowly.

“Well that’s different. You only ever release me when there is a fight.” Echo replied shuffling her paws sadly.

“B-but you hate fighting!” Cassy exclaimed.

“I didn’t know you knew that…” Echo said slowly.

“That’s what I need to talk to you about Echo. I’m not from here! This is like some parallel universe or something.” Cassy exclaimed.

“Well that would explain the sudden change in personality. Then again so would a near death experience or head trauma.” Echo replied.

“I would think I’d think I’d remember almost dying. Everyone is telling me in is just head trauma but how could I have made it all up in a dream?” Cassy asked.

“I don’t know Cassy. I just don’t know.” Echo replied.

Cassy screamed out in frustration. “I’m dreaming! I have to be dreaming. I’m going to wake up safe at home with my brother, my friends, my daughter.” Cassy said.

She moved her hand causing the bathroom door to open and a ball of water the size of her fist to come out of the facet. It came up on splashed her in the face. Then she removed it and redirected it at her face again. She sent it back to the sink and growled out in annoyance. No result. Cassy pinched her arm. Nothing. She pinched harder. Still nothing. Cassy pinched again so hard she yelped in pain. Why couldn’t she wake up?

“Y-you used water powers… How did you? You only control fire!” Echo gasped.

“So it is true. Everyone here thinks I only have fire powers.” Cassy muttered.

“So what are you going to do?” Echo asked.

“Search for answers? See how much things have changed? Figure out how this happened? Find friends and allies in SAMB.” Cassy replied.

“I’m not sure the people of the SAMB will be happy to see you.” Echo replied.

“Of course they will now come on.” Cassy said holding out her arm.

The tiger turned into a tattoo on her hand. Cassy jumped out her window and used a storm cloud to pull her up towards the clouds to hide her as she fled to the land she thought she knew.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Sorry if this goes through twice but the other one isn't showing up.

Chapter Two

Awakening

Cassy opened her eyes and found herself lying down in a bed. She sat up and blinked in confusion. Looking around Cassy realized she didn’t recognize the room she was in. The walls were made up of rough, slate gray blocks of stone. Banners and tapestries of multiple shades of a darker blue with accents of silver covered the wall. A large painting of a battle scene hung on the wall across from the bed. The smooth floor was made of a solid slab of light gray marble. A rack of weapons sat in the corner of the wall to the right. To the left there was a counter with an oval shaped mirror over it.

“Calm down Cass. This isn’t the first time you’ve woken up in a strange place.” Cassy whispered to herself.

She slowly got up and realized she was wearing a black tank top with a hooded, half sleeved, black, leather coat with armored shoulders of gold. She wore a gray skirt that is floor length in the back and knee length in the front, her exposed leg was covered by black leggings. Her black flats had golden flecks. I didn’t own any outfit like this. It was far too dark for her taste. What was she dressed as? A warrior? A spy? An assassin?

Cassy slipped out of her gray and white canopy bed and was about to leave when something caught her eye. She turned to see a shining sword in a weapons rack. Better safe then sorry. Cassy grabbed a belt and sheath before grabbing the sword and walking over to the door.

She left the dreary room to find herself in an even drearier hallway. The ceilings were tall and shaped into an arch. The half columns that stood on either side of every door were a lighter shade of gray then the gray walls and ceiling. The flooring was made up of uneven, black, square shaped stones. Latticed windows were scattered against the right wall. The windows started one fourth from the bottom of the wall and went to the top of the wall where they rounded at the top. Despite the multiple windows there wasn’t much light due to the storm brewing outside.

Her footsteps echoed along the dark passage as she walks swiftly down the hallway. Her heart drummed as quickly as were swift moving feet. She felt as though she was having déjà vu and it wasn’t a good thing. But how was it possible? This shouldn’t be here it was destroyed a year ago. If this was some type of joke it was far from funny.

Cassy started running at this point running down the hauntingly familiar corridors. She turned and found the huge metal door that reached in an arch up to the top. Cassy breathed inwards her hands shaking as they reached for the door handles. It wasn’t true it couldn’t be.

Cassy threw open the door and hardly kept herself from screaming as her worst nightmare became true. Upon a thorn sitting on a platform on the other side of a room sat none other then Cassy’s nemesis and total opposite, Douglas, the dark sorcerer. He had been king before she fought him for power to free Nardiria from his tyranny. Upon the thirty year old man’s head was a silver crown studded with black gems, his crown from the time he had been referred to as King Douglas.

“Cassy my dear! I’m glad to see you up and well, everyone was very concerned when you passed out last night at dinner. How are you feeling?” Douglas asked.

Cassy looked at him in confusion. He was concerned about her; he was acting like they were friends. Was this some sort of joke? He had tried to kill her at least seven times!

“I-I’m fine I guess…” Cassy said slowly walking further into the room.

“You don’t seem very sure of that. I really hope you aren’t sick, I’d hate to have to get rid of my best warrior.” Douglas replied.

“Best warrior?” Cassy asked without thinking.

“Of course I didn’t make you leader of my army for nothing. You took out all of the elemental warriors single handedly and they are now living in the dungeons until I decided to carry out their death penalty.” He said smiling as he smiled and looked wistfully off into the distance.

“Who are the elemental warriors and why would I help you capture them only so you could kill them?!” Cassy asked daringly her confusion turning into anger.

What was Douglas like this? Why wasn’t he attacking her? Why is this castle still standing? Why was he acting like her friend? Questions continued to buzz in her mind.

“Cassy? Are you sure you are feeling alright? I think you hit your head harder then we thought…” Douglas muttered before drifting off. “You and Icicle can go check on things in the dungeon. That is bound to make you remember something.”

“Icicle?” Cassy said in surprise.

She was in this world to? She worked for Douglas?

“Yes she is back from one of her spying missions and is staying here until the storm passes then she is going to go spy on our enemies.” Douglas said.

“Our enemies?!” Cassy gasped. Were they at war?

“Yes though most of the MB has fallen some of it still stands strong.” He replied.

Cassy just stood there in utter shock trying to comprehend all the new data. A strawberry blond haired girl with gray blue eyes and blue rimmed glasses walked in and knelt before Douglas.

“You sent for me your majesty?” She said.

“Icicle, you and Cassy are to do Prison Patrol.” Douglas ordered.

“Icicle.” Cassy breathed softly, though already knowing she was here she was still astounded to see the young girl. Seemed like just yesterday she was punching him in the face and today she was bowing to him.

“Yes your highness.” Icicle said before walking away. She stopped when she realized i wasn’t following. “Are you coming?”

“Yes! Sorry.” Cassy said as she quickly ran after her.

“What’s up with you? You never apologize. Where is the coldness I gotten to know and love.” Icicle asked.

“What? Since when have I been cold?” Cassy asked.

“Since always… You are the leader of the royal army. You’ve always sat up on a high horse.” Icicle replied opening a thick, dark brown, door. “Speaking of which what did you do to annoy King Douglas? He never sends you into the dungeon. I mean with the Elemental Warriors being down there and all. He hasn’t wanted you to see them because of your connection to one of the members.”  Icicle said.

“What? Douglas mentioned the Elemental Warriors. Who are they? He said coming down here might make me remember things again.” Cassy said her brows frowning in confusion.

“That’s right you hit your head last night didn’t you. Must have been a nasty bump for you to even change in personality. But don’t change i prefer you like this.” Icicle said.

“Um… Thanks?” Cassy replied.

“Come on. There is only one section that will spark your memory in this dungeon, let's go there first.” Icicle said.

Cassy walked after the strawberry blond girl. The dungeons were dark and has a strong musty scent mixed in with that of death and illness. The walls were made up of blacks of small rough dark brown stones of slightly different shades. Torches lined the walls giving off an eerie glow down the dark, cold, seemingly endless halls. Between each of the torches was either one or two cell with thick metal bars. Inside these cells sat people of all ages all ill and on the brink of death. There eyes fell upon Cassy and shone with fear as she passed. A shiver ran up and down her spine. Why were all these people afraid of her? What had she done that she just couldn’t remember?

Icicle and Cassy walked up the hall and Cassy spotted a cell where the bars were turning red. Icicle waved her hand and they cooled.

“It’s been two years Fiona give it up. You can’t get out by melting the bars.” Icicle said walking over.

Fiona?

“Doesn’t mean i’ll ever stop trying. You can’t keep us here forever.” A familiar female voice said.

Cassy ran over and found nine teen sitting in there all ragged and in horrid condition from their maltreatment.  

“We don’t plan to keep you here forever. Just until King Douglas decides your fate.” Icicle replied.

“Ash? May? Fiona? Zack? Eden? Clara? Lorelei? Sora? Cam?

“PRISON ESCAPE!” A voice down the hall called.

Cassy looked over to see a group of prisoners running away and two guards on the ground unconscious.

“I’ll round them up. I’ll be right back.” Icicle said before running after the prisoners.

Cassy looked at the nine teens she once called friends and she sank to her knees, her hands clasped tightly around the bars. “What happened to all of you?!” She sobbed.

“You happened.” Fiona growled.

“I-I did this? B-but you are my friends. Just yesterday we were having a bonfire. You guys all went inside and I was with Ash. Then the light. Something happened and I ended up here. Everything is different. I don’t know what’s going on! Douglas seems to think that I just hit my head and everything I think I know is just a dream. Please help me!” Cassy cried.

Voices clashed as they spat and growled in disbelief.

“Yeah right.” Cam said sarcastically.

“Why should we believe you?” Lorelei asked.

“Us? Friends? Never.” Fiona said.

“You took away our freedom.” Clara wailed.

“I want to go home.” Zack said looking downcast.

“Help you? Trust me you need more mental help than we could ever help with.” Sora sneered.

“We are to be put to death because of you.” Eden said.

“Do I know you?” May asked.

“MAY!” Some of the other who had already spoken yelled.

Cassy look at Ash tearfully. “What about you Ash? Aren’t you going to tell me what a horrid person I am?” Cassy asked choking on her words as her head hung low.

Ash’s hands wrapped around Cassy’s. “No, I believe you. I may not remember it but I can see you mean what you say.” He said.

Cassy continued crying. “How can you trust me so easily? After everything that everyone says I made you go through.”

“You are my baby sister. Nothing you do will ever change that. When you were a baby I promised I’d protect you and help you in anyway I can, I still hold that promise to be true.” Ash said kindly.

Cassy looked up into his familiar warm brown eyes. “At least one person in this world hasn’t changed.” She said with a smile.

“There might be one other person… Or creature. Echo, she is your spirit animal. Perhaps she will remember your claims.” Ash suggested.

Cassy gasped and looked down at the tiger tattoo on the back of my left hand. “I totally forgot I might still have her in this world.” Cassy said.

“Cassy! Those prisoners gave a good chase. I got a free tour of the whole dungeon. We can head back up now. No need to drag you around when everything else in fine.” Icicle called.

“Coming!” Cassy called back and looked at Ash. “Thank you.” Then she ran off.

“You do remember how to get to your room right?” Icicle said.

“I can just teleport.” Cassy replied.

“Haha that’s a laugh fire mage.” Icicle said and walked away.

“Fire mage?” Cassy whispered in confusion.

Once again she was left alone in a state of confusion. Was Icicle saying she could only control fire? She was the elemental master, queen of weapons, guardian of mythical creatures, and keeper of the magic library. But none of this seemed to matter anymore.

Cassy walked down the long forbidding hallways, retracing her steps often when she got lost. After a while she figured it out and got to her room.

She raised her hand and released Echo. The tiger roared, unsheathing it claws and bearing its teeth as it seemed to search for a fight.

“Wait… Where is the danger? Why did you release me?” Echo asked in confusion.

“Because I wanted to talk to you.” Cassy said slowly.

“Well that’s different. You only ever release me when there is a fight.” Echo replied shuffling her paws sadly.

“B-but you hate fighting!” Cassy exclaimed.

“I didn’t know you knew that…” Echo said slowly.

“That’s what I need to talk to you about Echo. I’m not from here! This is like some parallel universe or something.” Cassy exclaimed.

“Well that would explain the sudden change in personality. Then again so would a near death experience or head trauma.” Echo replied.

“I would think I’d think I’d remember almost dying. Everyone is telling me in is just head trauma but how could I have made it all up in a dream?” Cassy asked.

“I don’t know Cassy. I just don’t know.” Echo replied.

Cassy screamed out in frustration. “I’m dreaming! I have to be dreaming. I’m going to wake up safe at home with my brother, my friends, my daughter.” Cassy said.

She moved her hand causing the bathroom door to open and a ball of water the size of her fist to come out of the facet. It came up on splashed her in the face. Then she removed it and redirected it at her face again. She sent it back to the sink and growled out in annoyance. No result. Cassy pinched her arm. Nothing. She pinched harder. Still nothing. Cassy pinched again so hard she yelped in pain. Why couldn’t she wake up?

“Y-you used water powers… How did you? You only control fire!” Echo gasped.

“So it is true. Everyone here thinks I only have fire powers.” Cassy muttered.

“So what are you going to do?” Echo asked.

“Search for answers? See how much things have changed? Figure out how this happened? Find friends and allies in SAMB.” Cassy replied.

“I’m not sure the people of the SAMB will be happy to see you.” Echo replied.

“Of course they will now come on.” Cassy said holding out her arm.

The tiger turned into a tattoo on her hand. Cassy jumped out her window and used a storm cloud to pull her up towards the clouds to hide her as she fled to the land she thought she knew.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH MODS!

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

*eats up chapter* I want another one! Waiter! 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

fairycat187

Cassy, this story is amazing. And no, I'm not lying because I'm your friend. It's very well written! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

far above the world

planet earth is blue

chattybulldog121

Yay! *claps*

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

1. Friend, daughter, lover, dancer, reader, writer, traveler, adventurer, french fry lover, nut and dog lover.

turquoisepegasus48

*claps*

That was really good! I can't wait for more! *shivers in excitment*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

redwolf988

I have a surprise. I got a lot of writing done yesterday soo.....

Chapter Four, No Trust, Will be posted tomorrow!!!

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

fairycat187

Yay! 8D

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

far above the world

planet earth is blue

Thumbnail avatar f1da98cab5

joyfulcat108

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I stand at the turning of the years"

"Before going their separate ways forever"

"No one deserves to fade away"

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"I wish I had more TNT"

"They'd say I got no heart"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

stormbreeze48

*still hungry for chapters*

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Chapter Three

No Trust

The thick canopy of tree branches above Cassy’s head sheltered her from a majority of the cold drizzle that fell to the earth. Cassy walked down the familiar woodland path. Most of the creatures that normally roamed the enchanted forests of Nardiria had already taken shelter from the storm. Once and awhile she’d spot a bird flittering along the branches or hear rustling in the underbrush, but most of the time she was walking in silence. She preferred it that way. She was still on edge on the fact that someone might be following her. She avoided all towns out of fear there might be Nadirian troops patrolling who would recognize her and start asking questions.

The forest began to thin and gave way to the SAMB field that separated SAMB forests from the Nardirian Forest. The ground had been trampled. Burn marks, patches of ice, dead animals, irregular rocks, and all other forms of magic residue covered it as well as blood splatters. This had been a battle zone. Cassy rubbed her tiger tattoo trying to calm herself. There was obviously recent and intense battle. Who had won? Had any of her friends been hurt? How many of her friends had been changed or permanently scarred by this war? Cassy needed to figure out what was going on and fast. As soon as she found her friends things would fall into place, she knew it.

Cassy changed her pace to a sprint, her feet hardly skimming over the wet terrain. There weren’t many obstacles along the path so it wasn’t much of a challenge. The thin drizzle continued to drum down on her head as she ran. Cassy came to the edge of an overhang and looked out across a small SAMB town. A break in the clouds came over and the rain stopped.

She gazed over the main structures appeared to still be the same. This was it; she could be with her fellow SAMBerians.

After catching her breath again Cassy jumped and skidded down the side of the slick, muddy slope. She quickly walked up into town. Magic signatures buzzed around in the air in glorious twinkles. Every house and business was so unique and special. No matter how many towns she visited she never saw any that were quite the same. She tried to decide which would be her favorite. Perhaps the one that looked like a giant mushroom with a rainbow colored lawn was her favorite. Storm Island was another good one. Or the different designs for tree houses, those were always cool and unique.

Cassy stepped along the pebble path made up of glittering gems. Her footsteps echoed down the long road. It was the only sound. Where was everyone? Normally the streets of SAMBeria were bustling with life and there was some sort of chaos or surprise around every corner. Cassy glanced up at the windows of the nearby houses. All but one of the houses had their blinds closed. Cassy spotted someone appear in the window of the one house that didn’t have its blinds closed. The SAMBer saw her and quickly closed their blinds. Perhaps this place wasn’t exactly as she remembered but it must be paranoia about the war and being invaded. They probably didn’t realize it was Cassy.

Cassy flicked up her hood. Somehow it made her feel safer than walking around without it up.

She looked around at the dreary looking businesses. Half of them were closed and the others had hardly anyone working in them. There were many businesses here due to it being one of the biggest towns in SAMBeria. Among those still open appeared to be: Wolfy's grocery store, Raven's Fireside Inn, Misty's Veterinary Clinic, Sunshine's pet store Sunshine's Pets, and Pizza's Pizza Place. Though appearing to still be in business Revie's Fruit Stand and Icicle's hotel The Insane Potato were closed for the day.

Cassy’s stomach growled. There had been Fluffeh Café in this down before, hopefully it was still there.

Cassy made her way through the maze of streets and found a lively building. The Fluffeh Café. Cassy fished into her pockets to make sure she had some Fluffeh Coins on her. She found a pouch with a satisfactory about of coins in it and entered the restaurant. When she entered every conversation stopped and all eyes turned to meet the sandy blond haired girl. A young waitress with honey blond hair that faded to red at the tips dropped her tray of glasses. It was Cassy’s friend Cherry. She and the others looked terrified.

“Erm… Hi?” Cassy tried.

“RUN!” An SAMBer cried.

In a matter of seconds every person in the restaurant had run out the back door leaving Cassy alone.

“How dare you waltz in here and chase off all my customers and employees.” The owner asked.

“I-I didn’t mean to… I just wanted some food.” Cassy said shrinking back slightly.

“I don’t know what plans you have up your sleeves but I want you own of my restaurant in the next ten seconds little miss Cassiopeia the Cunning.” The owner growled.

Cassy slowly backed away until her back was up against the door. Then she bolted down the road putting as much distance between her and the Fluffeh Café as she could. She wasn’t really paying attention to where her feet were taking her. She just wanted to run away from here, out of this world and into her own.

A thin mist of rain started to fall again as Cassy stopped running and fell to her hands and knees trying to regain her breath. What was going on in this world? Why was everyone so afraid of her? Why did the owner of the café think she was up to something? Cassy had no answers anymore.

She got back up and was ready to leave town when she spotted someone standing right in front of her. The girl had dark blue hair that was up in a ponytail and bright blue eyes.

“Misty?” Cassy breathed in surprise.

Misty shifted uncomfortably unsure of what to do.

“Misty, it’s nice to see you. I’m in need of a friend.” Cassy said with a smile.

The girl looked around then suddenly bolted.

“Misty, come back!” Cassy cried, but it was too late the girl had already disappeared around the corner.

Cassy sighed and placed her hands in her pockets. She walked along the damp path kicking one of the gemstones every once in awhile as she sulkily made her way out of town. No trusted her, no one would even give her a chance. Does this mean she’ll be alone forever? She needed help in figuring out how to get home.

Cassy walked along the deserted road to the SAMB town. Where to go? She couldn’t go back to Nardiria and live a life doing something she knew was wrong but no one here would even give her a chance. Cassy looked around and spotted a forest in the near distances. The forests of SAMB. She would go there. Those forests were so big that people could disappear in there forever if they wanted to. She’d be lonely but at least she wouldn’t be harming anyone else.

She changed her direction and walked towards the forest. The thin drizzle turned to a downpour, drenching Cassy.  By now she could hardly contain her tears. She just wanted to stop walking and start sobbing. She wanted to have her friends and family by her side. Her heart was already howling a mournful wolf song.

Cassy neared the forest. She stepped forward and sunk into a pool of mud. She desperately tried to escape the earth's suction cup like hold. She pulled free and fell to the muddy earth, her left shoe lost in the pool of sludge.

Cassy pushed herself back up and kept walking. The rain washed all the mud from her skin but her clothing was destroyed for the moment. Her sandy blond curls clung to her face and back.

She reached the forest and welcomed the slight shelter. She shivered and rung some of the water out of her hair. Cassy’s pine green eyes scanned over the thick brush of green and brown. It was hard too see much of anything. Perfect hiding place. She could probably make a new tree house up in the canopy, no one would find her there.

Cassy walked deeper into the forest. After a while she began to feel uncomfortable. It felt as though someone was watching her. Suddenly there was a blur of gray off to the side. Cassy whipped around but there was nothing there. Suddenly there was the sound of a twig breaking behind her. Once again she whipped around only to find nothing.

“Who’s there? Show yourself!” Cassy said trying to keep her voice from shaking.

SAMBer or Nardirian? Friend or foe? Cassy feared the answers to these questions. Suddenly a young girl walked out. Her long brown hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and her brown eyes watched me cautiously. She wore a light gray jacket and light colored jeans.

“Storm! You are a sight for sore eyes.” Cassy said with a smile.

Storm looked nervous and started backing away.

“Storm?” Cassy whispered, despair boiling up.

Storm suddenly ran and hid.

“Storm? Storm please! I need your help. You are the only person I know that might help me. Please, I’m so confused.” Cassy said tears running down her face.

She sank down the side of a tree and started crying. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“What’s wrong Cassiopeia?” Storm’s voice said.

Cassy blinked her eyes open and looked at her sister. “Storm? Y-you came back.”

“You needed me.” She replied softly then she sat down beside me. “You look like you’ve been through a lot. What happened to you?”

“I’m not even sure myself. Something happened and I ended up here. I-I had been had been spending time with my friends out in the courtyard of my castle when all of the sudden there was a bright flash. Then I woke up in a castle i had destroyed two years before and you know Douglas is king instead of me. My brother and the other elemental master are in jail. No one remembers all my powers. And to top it off everyone in SAMB is afraid of me. You are the first person who has actually given me the time of day.” Cassy said looking up the tree at its twisted branches.

“That… Makes sense…” Storm replied slowly.

“You have no idea what I’m saying do you?” Cassy asked with a slight smirk.

“None.” Storm agreed with a slight laugh.

“Still it's nice to have a person to rant to. But I guess you’ve always been there when I need to rant.” Cassy said.

“So I’m in your alternate reality? Well that explains how you know my name. I just assumed Nardirian’s knew me because I was a scout.” Storm mused.

“You are a scout? Speaking of which you still have Scout right?” Cassy said.

“He’s fine. Wait, how did you… Never mind I’m guessing we were friends in your world.”

“Better sisters.” Cassy said with a cheesy looking smile.

“Tell me, what was your world like?” Storm asked.

“It was a lot more peaceful that’s for sure. Scratch that. Far from peaceful but more fun. Douglas was still there. He is a giant enemy of mine. He doesn’t like that his kingdom was stolen by a fifteen year old of and her friends. Then just imagine his face when I became friends with a ton of other powerful people who continually foiled his plans. But there were always conflicts between people but they were normally fixed pretty quickly. No matter what happened SAMB was always a place of magic and happiness and friendship and fluffeh.” Cassy replied her eyes glazed over with emotion.

“That’s nothing like here. Everything is always chaos. Most people don’t make friends very easily because they are afraid they will lose them in the war. Most people live in fear.” Storm said sadly.

“That’s horrid. What changed everything? I want to make everything right again. I want to go back to the real world.” Cassy said hitting her head against the tree.

“Come back with me! I’m sure someone at base camp will know how to help you.” Storm said jumping up.

She gave her hand to Cassy who accepted it gratefully.

“Are you sure they will help?” Cassy asked.

“Nope but it’s worth a try, is it not.” Storm replied.

Cassy simply shrugged and followed the brown haired girl deeper into the forest.

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d1b2bd2460

opalbulldog46

One: Up

Two: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are truly a great writer. Mind if I send you a friend request?

• Posted at:

Pizza Mirima Historia

Daughter of Hades

Just a random Redcloak

Bounty Hunter, Skylander, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Skylands, Sea Otters+

"Chop 'Till Ya Drop!" ~~Chopscotch (Skylanders)

Ever=Twin!

Gang@/241569

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

Yeah! I got mentioned! XD

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

chattybulldog121

Yay!

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

fairycat187

Yay! You wrote it! And I was in it! But I ran away from you... I wonder what I'll do next :P

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

far above the world

planet earth is blue

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Yay I'm in it! :D

Om nom nom. *eats chapter*

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

Thumbnail avatar d1b2bd2460

opalbulldog46

BUMP. It's too amazing for anyone to miss it. And my Pizza Place is in it XD

• Posted at:

Pizza Mirima Historia

Daughter of Hades

Just a random Redcloak

Bounty Hunter, Skylander, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Skylands, Sea Otters+

"Chop 'Till Ya Drop!" ~~Chopscotch (Skylanders)

Ever=Twin!

Gang@/241569

fairycat187

Bump^^

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

far above the world

planet earth is blue

rabbitpaw36

I WANT MORE I WANT SO MUCH MORE (Great, now I have A SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!)

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

rabbitpaw36

Up

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

turquoisepegasus48

*pokes Cassy* Not to be impatient (but I totally am), but, uh, do you gave a rough estimate on when the next chapter is coming out?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

rabbitpaw36

What silver said.

• Posted at: