Thumbnail avatar d1f3d74ed7

silvercat309

ALRIGHTy

I know that the CatSpirit war was a lot more monumental than me writing a collection of the most notable disputes on this forum but I thought that Bobcat's Musical was creative and it's a huge gold mine of ideas waiting to happen, so I decided to put this up to bring more attention to the book

Which the topic number is in my signature

but my book is really under the water right now so it needs all the publicity it can get. Unlike Bobcat's musical you cannot apply for a role as everyone in the book contributed to either the creation of the book or added stuff after it was finished. The book will go on as long as I am on this site. If I do leave I will appoint someone to continue the book.

Oh, and another thing. For those of you confused, in the story, it's set in the country SAMBia. Temporary bans in the story means that the person was stuck unconscious for a week or stuck in jail, a permaban means that the person died, had a life sentence, or was banished. The Mods are the government, King Keith is still King.

So here we go.

The teenage boy dusted off the cover of the thick book, the only book left in the digitalized world. His guardian watched him with wary eyes. The book looked ready to fall apart but the boy still turned the cover back to reveal faded words.

"Trick, Trick, why did you write a book so large for such a trival topic?" the boy asked jokingly. His guardian walked over to him and fluffed up his dark hair.

"It wasn't just me," the young adult replied. Their dark hair was just as short as their adopted son's. "I had some help."

The boy looked up at her, looking a bit irritated, but a smile graced his face. "You kidding me? Who?"

Trick Graell sighed. "Sit back and I'll tell you."

The SAMB Book of Wars

A Novel

"Come on, guys. Hear me out for a second. For a bunch of kids who love helping others, this is sad."

Trick Graell walked down the cobbled streets of Sambia's largest city, Greenhaven. In their hands they clutched a ton of old papers, pencils and Sambia history books. Unluckily for them, the books were faded. They needed people who had experience, who were there for the battles if they wanted to write a book on such a sore topic. Sadly, nobody wanted to help them.

Surprising. They were always ready to help new arrivals into the country. Why not help them?

The answer wasn't as simple as it seemed.

The denziens of Sambia were a group of... children, except for the country's government. As friendly as they may seem, the Mods (as they were called) had permission to either knock someone out, jail them or even go for capital punishment or banish them if it was necessary. It wasn't common, but Trick could remember people who were punished in the worst way possible... Peg, and Azure, and even more famously, Blizz.

Nobody gets away with messing with the Moderation. Ever.

Somehow, Blizz managed to survive. He ran from the country and stayed away for four years. However, what is lost eventually gets found.

As for everyone else, they were all children and they usually left the country before they got too old. Trick Graell was getting pretty close to adulthood, and the older you get, the more disliked you are by the Sambians. As they were getting to that age, not very many people cared about them anymore.

This left them struggling for help.

Trick sighed at the memories but they didn't linger on them for long. For now, they had a book to write.

~*~*~*~*

Trick growled and slapped a flyer on the board in the middle of town. Nobody that they had asked had accepted their request. Maybe those who actually look at their stuff might care. Sighing, they dropped the rest of their flyers behind them. The flyers fluttered away in the wind as Trick Graell walked away, not looking back.

~* ~*~*~*~*

"Alright," Trick called to the motley group. "You're Sambia's best and brightest." They held up their list. "I know there were a lot more of these and I wasn't there for all of them. The Blizz War was LEGENDARY and I heard many a rumor about it and the rest of these I was there for. The IR War happened when the IR Council called out on the SAMB for being too "random" and the SAMB retaliated by being random all over their MB (which was against their rules) (yeah the IRMB came up with a rule book and one of their rules is "No Random Threads") and things went downhill from there."

The group looked back at them expectantly.

"Please, FEEL FREE TO ADD WHAT I MISSED. Put the war down, an explanation if you have one, and your name. I am not perfect. Once we have enough or maybe even ALL OF THESE I will create a new thread with the final copy. Thank you all for your contribution!"

The people filed to make a line. Those able to make a contribution scooted forwards and added stuff to the small list.

Sometimes, there were the occasional few who wanted questions answered.

"Is there a history of the Blizz War?" Necromancer, a girl who came from Wofmbland asked curiously. "Like, how it started?"

This girl was obviously not accustomed to Sambia yet. All Sambians knew about the Blizz War. Luckily for Trick, a good friend of theirs named Prank showed up. Prank to the rescue!

"The Blizz War was when the famous Blizz (who was a legend) got perma-banned for making a World War II joke. A few SAMBers were ANGRY and rebelled against the Mods, and Blizz made new account after new account to get around the ban, but every new account he made would get banned. This dude, though often making mistakes, was famous for lots of things. One thing I can name off the top of my head was that he created something (I THINK it was TSPL, or The Stop People Leaving Organization) very helpful for the SAMB," she explained to the girl.

Necromancer nodded and walked off.

"Actually, I have been thinking of doing a SAMB History series on my YouTube channel," Prank mentioned to Trick. "When you finish the final copy, I'll definitely have to take a look."

With that, Prank too also left.

Later, Crazy got to the list. He glanced at it, looked up at Trick with a bored expression on his face and said loudly, "Way more wars than that. Way more."

With that he walked off.

Trick called after their retreating backs. "THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, EVERYONE!"

Everyone murmured their thanks.

"...EXCEPT CRAZY. DON'T HECKLE ME AND HELP! "

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Trick scanned over her newly expanded list. 

Shane War... Oh, oh! The Twilight War! -Lutari

Elfie vs Puppy War

Purplecloaks vs Yellowcloaks

Flame War -Elfie

Twilight War -Tempest/Art3mis

I believe there's also the Samurai War and Fluffeh vs. Fluffehwin. If those count. -Prank

Samurai War

Fluffeh-Fluffehwin(I think that was a war)

LGBT+ Conflict -CatSpirit Akira-Avery-Stargazer-Rainbow-Skywalker

Shane War - Shane and Jada began to recruit people to the Conquerors. It was an RP that got out of hand and divided most of the MB. Then Shane claimed that he had cancer, a blatant lie.

Those are the three wars that we've had here. Any others are conflicts. -Rain

Trick grimaced at Rain's comment, and then put the list away. They'll need it later.

This is going to continue, I'm not done writing yet. I'll never be >:3

jk i'll be done. I have two more chapters to go.

Autofilter let this post!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Oh wow Trick, amazing writing! I will admit that I don't enjoy all of the stories like this that people write about the SAMB, but I honestly liked this one quite a bit! :) 

(Oh, and by the way, thank you for the credit! However, Prank came up with the idea, Wolfy writes it, and I just do the editing and coloring. :) It's ok, things are slightly complicated. Just thought I should say something :]) 

*bookmarks thread* 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 1923290d70

chattybulldog121

I love this, it's really helpful. And it's a great story, it's actually really nice to read. Bobcat, you were an amazing help. I couldn't have done the musical without you.

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

1. Friend, daughter, lover, dancer, reader, writer, traveler, adventurer, french fry lover, nut and dog lover.

2. Butterfinger enthusiast.

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I am insulted by your winces.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 7542be23f2

eagledragon2361

Aww Wolfy, thanks! :D *huggle* 

I can actually see this story being published. It's just so good! 

• Posted at:

Bobcat.

Thumbnail avatar 6f6e995c05

ghostmorning7

Trick, this is amazing. It's pure genius. You better post more soon, I'll be checking every day to see if you have, and if you don't...I'll set Jak on you.

*Why me. Also, Trick, you made a mistake in-*

Thanks Jak, but no thanks. The book is perfect so far.

*But really, he should add-*

Enough Jak. Or I'll set Rowan on YOU.

*So he can discuss if I think L'Oreal makes his hair look better, or Suave? I think I'm good.*

I thought so.

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

~Hope Forever~ Andrea   

Goodbyes are only sad if you know you'll never say hello again

I guess this one is sad

So I'll bid you goodbye for the last time

And say thank you for the memories

Know that I'll miss you tomorrow and ever day after

Thumbnail avatar 78c313f781

nectarwolf26

WellImeantechnicallyIcameupwiththebookofwars

Nonethelessthisisgreat

• Posted at:

I am a Proud Christian!

~Lutari~

The Icy Blizzards of Articuno Lead Me to Victory. I Proudly Support the Name of Team Mystic

silvercat309

SCREAMING™

The mods deleted the second chapter

and now I have to re-write it

"Lutari, I've got an idea, and you were the inspiration. Would you be totally angry if I carried through with it?"

"Hmm... no. As long as you at least mention that it was originally my idea. Go ahead."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Trick had attempted to have another gathering to fill up their list. However, nobody had anything to add, and instead, they decided to talk about their experiences instead.

"I don't think I've experienced any others," Lutari said thoughtfully. Trick Graell was glad that she showed up (as it was her idea in the first place) but Trick wanted help. Not clique-y talking.

"I experienced... 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6.," Elf-Saryn-Hope-Loridell-Fortis-Elementorial-Avery thought out loud, "I've experienced six of them. The IR War, the CatSpirit War, Elfie vs. Puppy, Tempest War, Fluffeh vs. Fluffehwin, and the LGBTQ+ Conflict. Out of... 14. Well, some wars I wasn't part of but got through it by avoiding those particular threads. So, technically, I also went through the Arrow War, PurpleCloaks vs. YellowCloaks, and I think the Samurai War. So that brings me to... 8 out of 14. I could of been in the WOFMB Crisis, but I'm not sure. So maybe 9."

The others nodded respectfully.

"So, we've had 9 wars, 1 crisis, 1 conflict, and 3 ___ vs. ____."

Lutari dug through her own memories, trying to remember the wars she had experienced. "I've been in..WOF Crisis, Catspirit War, Tempest War, Twilight War, Probably Flame War, LGBT+ Conflict..."

The Sambian thought for a minute.

"Wow, that's not even half," she concluded with a shocked tone.

Trick Graell grimaced and sat on the stone wall where they watched over the group. They would've told people their own experiences... but... nobody would have wanted to listen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I ran into the Sambian borders and flung the gates open. The city seemed to be at unease. Then, I saw it. A girl (I couldn't see her face) was yelling about something. The rest of the Sambians were either holding tomatoes at the ready or throwing them at the girl. Every single time one hit her, she'd look at the person who threw it and call them something offensive.

"WE'LL NEVER CALL YOU CATSPIRIT! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER SHE LEFT OR NOT, YOU'LL NEVER BE CATSPIRIT!"

"Well," Arrow said snarkily, "That's gonna cost us a lot in collateral."

I skidded to a halt. "Wait. What is going on?"

Arrow gave me a half-hearted grin. "Well," they (Trick wasn't really sure what pronouns they wanted) started, "THIS one showed up and claimed that she was CatSpirit. The Sambians held a poll to decided who got the nickname. CatSpirit I won, and Windy still wouldn't give up. So an official trial was held. CatSpirit won again, and Windy chased her out. This is where it's at now."

"Alright," I said nervously. "I'm just going to wait this out."

*~

The next morning, the square was still full of people, but "Windy" seemed to have changed. Whispers all around me told me that "Windy" claimed that her younger sister had impersonated her and started this ruckus. The kid had used her older sister's Sambia Identification Card and chose to use the first name that she found. Needless to say, Windy's younger sister would not be causing problems ever again.

I left the square feeling kind of defeated. I had only shown up at the last minute, and by the time I had, the war was almost over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Trick Graell stomped off, feeling awful. Being ignored was one of the worst things. Despite their better judgement, they left their supposedly empty list to float away in the wind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Flame War mentioned on your definitive version is likely the Warriors Conflict, in which those who were neutral on/disliked the Warriors series were opinion sniped. I'm not sure.

FrostPi also made a false prophecy, which may have had some repercussions, but I wasn't directly involved in that. Also, it's been a long while. All the wars and conflicts slide together. -Rain

I'll try to help, but you pretty much got everything I know.

There was a conflict of the SAMB vs WoF.

Also, there was this one war where everyone was trying to find peace so we made up a government. I was the secretary and all other spots were chosen, except the president. It was between Ivory and Saber from t39c MB, and it was close. Saber got his supporters from the other forums to vote for him here and he won, which made SAMBers mad since it wasn't fair that we would be led by someone who wasn't from here and didn't see it as fair that other MBs could vote. Saber's supporters said that he was a great leader and could help us, but we were childish then and in the end the government was shut down.

Another one was with Ivory and Saber too, where Ivory made this thread about going between MBs to explore and Saber did too, without giving Ivory any credit. MBers got mad and said that he should have given her credit, while his friends said that it was Sabers original idea. Ivory said nothing, the war just started by itself. I forgot how it ended but I thought you should just know.

I need to stop but I can't.

The Powers War- it's rated with a post where someone said that they had special powers like levitation or aurora, and other people started saying they had some too. Everyone was saying they could do magic and stuff,and it soon got out of hand when people started saying they could SHAPESHIFT and stuff like that. Some went with it, and they had a help thread for people like that too. Some people like me thought they were delusional, and went against them. Soon it was an all out war that separated the whole MB for over a month, and I lost many friends in it. The powers thing soon died down like always, and I'm glad it did because it was dumb

SAMBers got news once that the other MBs (there were only three at that time. I know.) T39c and IR, were saying how they don't like SAMBers and we got upset, going there and asking why. This was more peaceful, but it caused a big mixup and hate between the forums. The other MBs were saying that we were "too crazy, jumped to conclusions, childish, and not responsible," which caused a lot of people to get mad. I was mad too, which probably didn't help. The other forums apologized, and some people who had left due to the war came back. Many people forgot this one but it was important. Some people were talking about me on there, ugh. -Arrow

Oye Autofilter! let this post. Nothing offensive here.

The Sambian Identification Card is the story's equivalent of a user's signature, username  and profile picture.(if you have one)  Like how Windy's little sister was able to get into her account, a person can take a SIC and use it to impersonate someone.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Thumbnail avatar a71322c94d

dragonhydra1737

wassup?

• Posted at:

Corgi

Tempest /⚡️ Art3mis®

When your computer's broken so you can't fix your sig

DRAGON

DEMIGOD

#Temp

Trust is a double sided blade

I'm partially sane. And you?

Wait for it

REBEL

¯\_()_/¯

This world just drove me insane

☮️

silvercat309

"Hear ye, hear ye. Today begins the official Tempest trial. Both Tempests, you are being summoned."

The accused and the defendant stand to face the jury, the only similarity the names they chose. 

"Judge; Happy. Jurors; Lutari, Sunshine, Animal-Instinct-Gruffleclaw, Trick Graell, Sylvy-Okaa, Elfie, Dancey, Tree Avery-Viviofagos-Wilddiw, Windy, Wolfy Lawyer to the Acussed; Clockwork. Lawyer to the Defendant; CatSpirit. Let the trial commence."

Cloudy was about to speak, when suddenly, alarms started to blare in the courtroom. I accidentally scattered my papers in fear.

This could only mean one thing.

The Moderation was here for Cloudy.

The door was pushed open gently and two green-robed figures entered the room. Cloudy's pupils shrank in terror but she put on a brave face.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" she said in a fury. However, the Moderation were highly trained. They quickly subdued her and dragged her out by the arms.

Cloudy wasn't done yet. "I'LL BE BACK, I SWEAR TO YOUUUUU!" she howled as she was dragged out of the door.

The room was silent.

"....Is it over?" Happy asked tenitavely.

"Yes," Tempest said with a dark finality. "I checked the square. There is no sign that Cloudy was ever here."

*~*~

Trick Graell gathered their papers and started to write out the book. The candles burned all around them, spreading a warm glow over their work. 

It was easy to string together the words that described the wars. They could remember some themselves, unaware that they had forgotten some in their many years in Sambia....

No matter. The Sambians would love the book.

*~*~*~

"WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT US?"

I reeled in shock and anger. IR Republic did what? This meant war.

"Hold your horses for just a second," Verity said, trying to calm me. "If you're looking to start a war, the rest of the Sambians have started one already. The best thing to do at this point is to wait it out."

"WAIT IT OUT?? I'M GOING TO GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND," I screeched in anger. I grabbed my scythe and ran towards the gates, ignoring Ver's warnings.

*~*~*~*~

"HEY, LOOK AT ME!" I yelled, screeching. "I'M RANDOM! FIGHT ME! "

The citizens of the IR Republic scowled and tried to ignore me. Some of the more condescending citizens walked up to me, trying to be nice.

"Excuse me, ma'am? I hate to break it to you, but being random is frowned upon in our country. Could you please refrain from such behavior?" a motherly young adult asked in the kindest way she could.

I glared down at her.

"Scum of the earth," I sneered, "I take no direction from you. You disrespected my country and my friends and for that I'm ready to face the Moderation to stop your evil words. May Sambia's wrath fall upon you."

I flinched as something wet hit my face. A water balloon? 

Another Sambian ran into me then, running from the same type of arsenal. "Water balloons?!?" she asked, shocked. "We use tomatoes for that!"

I shook, and then ran, ignoring the howls and jeers that followed me out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Trick Graell sealed the envelope shut with a bit of saliva, then pushed it into the mailbox. In 15 minutes or less, the book would be open for everyone to see.

A job well done for today.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Thumbnail avatar 253475d6bf

whirlwindflying31

Can I have a part? I posted during the LGBTQ+ War, and the Tempest and Seeker conflicts as dawndusk366, and the CSR (CatSpirit Relevation).

• Posted at:

Zephyr Lazuli

Queen of Changing Nicknames and Cinnamon Rolls

Forum Cousin!

Proud SAMBer and WoFMBer

#RememberRabitandRubySkyandSongbird

#Catakin

#Haylo

#WalnutIsTheNewTeleport

"I've underestimated the fandom."

Thumbnail avatar 9e1db0e4ae

twilightchief24

I was the Twilight in the Twilight conflict, if I can be in it, maybe I can be... not crazy?

mods, pls let it go through, im asking a question

• Posted at:

I exist

Luke

silvercat309

Firework-Paradox and Luke, did you NOT read my foreword? Nobody can apply for spots. As for the wars that I'm writing about those are actually the experiences from my point of view when they ACTUALLY happened. (Yes, I was there for the IRMB war and yes, I was one of the SAMBers that spammed IRMB and yes, I got yelled at.) Both wars that you listed I wasn't there for.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I'm enjoying this. Keep making more!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar 0373885bc5

determinedelf48

I was also apart of the purpleclocks and believed very storngly in it this is good btw...

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

∆ Queen of all things elvish ∆

Le Ka ◊ Li ◊ Ra ◊ Ro◊ DaPi ◊ Fe ◊ Sa ◊ Ik ◊ CiSeKw

Twin= Elf

멈추지 말고 계속 해나가기만 한다면 늦어도 상관없다

Thumbnail avatar 677c98fab0

cloudburstacrobatics26

I strongly dislike the tempest one. It offends me, like these other stories. Painting people who did one bad thing look worse is just mean. Cloudy is no longer my name. I will be a tempest forever.

• Posted at:

Cloud

I finally got rid of my monologue of a signature.

twilightchief24

I agree with Cloud, well, except for the nickname thing.

• Posted at:

I exist

Luke

Thumbnail avatar 1923290d70

chattybulldog121

I like it so far,

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

1. Friend, daughter, lover, dancer, reader, writer, traveler, adventurer, french fry lover, nut and dog lover.

2. Butterfinger enthusiast.

twilightchief24

if this is discontinued, i can continue it

• Posted at:

I exist

Luke

Thumbnail avatar

angelpuppy345

I searched "Puppy" in the search bar to see if anyone had mentioned me in a post and I saw this thread, and I was like, "Oh, cool, it's an SAMB story, am I one of the characters?"

And then I saw that the reason that it had come up was because it had the Elfie vs Puppy war and I was like, "Oh. Nevermind. I was only mentioned in a conflict. Cool :D"

Anyways, I'll probably read this soon, just right now I'm too lazy to. And the reason that I'm on my backup account is because I was searching "Puppy" so that I could find some of my posts and bump the threads that they're on, so I'm going to go do that.

~Peace&Love~

~Puppy~

• Posted at:

Cupcake, Petal, or Bunny

Puppy and Beignet's sister

twilightchief24

more

• Posted at:

I exist