Please read what I write first: did you read the whole thing?

Thumbnail avatar f1da98cab5

joyfulcat108

"I built this library using my awesome library powers. My name is Desta. I'm new to Dreamkeeper's gang. Anyways, I can write epic books, summon old scrolls, breathe life into statues, and other stuff related to that. But I'm sure you don't want to hear me babble on about that. This will get you better acquainted with the Fluffeth library. Have fun!" (Goes back to typing her newest RP on her iPad.) In your hand is a booklet on the Fluffeth library. You open it to the first page:

Library Rules:

Animals are permitted if they behave themselves. Gang members are free to visit whenever they wish. We will not tolerate animals eating other animals.

Please don't yell, whisper, talk, or make annoying noises in the designated "quiet zones" of the floors.

Sleeping is ok.

The library is always open, day or night. The magical barriers protect it from bad weather, and the food court always has fresh food.

When books are checked out, new copies always appear so anyone else can read the book if they wish. You don't need to return books at all- new copies will replace the one you have.

Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Layout of the Fluffeth library: (this part's kinda long)

The entire library is shaped in a circle, with curved bookshelves and balconies overlooking the entire thing. The ceiling of the library is so high, it disappears from veiw to everyone on the main floor. The back of the room is so large, you will have to run at a cheetahs speed for ten centuries straight to reach the end at the moment. The bookshelves and walls magically expand to accommodate every book and article ever written in the universe. A circular desk coils around the room in front of you, with catalogs and computers that you can use to find any book, destroyed or completely new. The librarian's desk is located near the center of the desks, nestled inside the beginning spiral of the staircase. Comfy chairs and couches surround the outer edges of the bookshelves, and enchanted footstools and hover boards are available to carry you around the bookshelves. The walls on either side of you are circular, and are made of unbreakable glass, and exhibit a stunning 360 view of the land of the SAMB. The floor is a beautiful mosaic of scrolls, books, old newspapers, crumpled notebook paper, and textbooks. If you look closely, the pictures represent actual articles from real life. (The SA books are located by the entrance) The bookshelves stretch upwards towards the hidden ceiling.

And that's only the main floor.

Spiral staircases can be found at regular intervals around the room. A giant staircase lies in the center of the coiled desk, with a full color map of all the floors and sections of the library, with instant teleporting devices, and tubes imported straight from artimè (with labeled buttons, so you don't end up in a jungle) and a functioning lightspeed elevator. Of course, you can always simply teleport if you wish.

The floors are organized by the type of articles they contain:

The main level is the 10th floor. Everything below the main floor is the informational books, textbooks, ancient scrolls, and other artifact-related or real-info-related things. Level 1 is the food court. Levels 11-14 are the types of fiction. 15-19 is the plays, comedies, dramas, romances, and horrors. 20th floor contains anything that doesn't make sense, the short or unfinished stories, any random or currently popular articles, and the top books that are recommended by other people. The roof is open for anyone who wants to read in the fresh air, or who wants to wander the outdoor world with a book in their hand.

2-10: these levels are underground, but have plenty of light for reading. They are more secluded, and aren't as fancy or magical. The walls and decor are simpler, but have a welcoming vibe all around. Even though it's underground, magical doors can lead you to anywhere in the building. Transportation is easy.

The food court is a giant room with cafeteria tables, bistros, restaurants, cafes, lounges, and coffee shops (Olvan is a current resident of the Coffena Area). Tables of various kinds are scattered around the middle of the room. The game lounge is in the very back, with any kind of video game, online game, Internet game, lounge game, or anything else you can dream up. Magical trays travel around to serve your orders if you want, but you can always choose to wait in line instead. An army of brooms, dust mops, and dish rags are ready to clean up any mess. The food is delicious- always just the way you love it.

And it's all free!

All the levels are mostly the same. Scrolls are mainly in 2-4. Textbooks are mainly in 5-6. Books are mainly in 7-9. Level 10 is the main entrance floor.
The walls are warm shades of brown, and constantly shift colors. Bookshelves are simple, and comfortable chairs in every shape are scattered everywhere. The hardwood floor is enchanted to feel soft as feathers for those who wish to lie on the floor, and peaceful clouds that swirl around the ceiling are perfect for reading in. Various bird species fly around the room, carrying and shelving books as needed.

11-20: these rooms have a themed floors, bookshelves, and ceilings, but the glass walls are tinted their color.

Science fiction is the 11th floor: This level's color is blue. The floor is a giant moving hologram of spaceships, aliens, rotating planets, asteroids, and other space-related things. As you walk across the room, your footsteps can move the holograms on the floor around, and you can cause asteroids to collide with planets, squish aliens, and even explode a star and create a black hole that sucks everything within 10 yards into its sphere. Bookshelves that glow are shaped like stars and planets and constantly move and rotate and float around the room. They are never in the same spot twice. You will need something that flies or a flying power of some sort to access the books. Random sparks of lightning randomly strike random things (even SAMBers, watch out!). Do they actually hurt? Find out yourself.

Historical fiction is the 12th floor: This level's color is tan. Magical scrolls follow you around and write down everything you do, then compose a short story of you when you leave. That scroll then appears in your pocket, bedroom, or anything that belongs to you so you can read it. The floor is a giant timeline of everything that's ever happened in that room, which constantly expands fit everything in. The timeline circles around the floor, and bookshelves mark different periods depending on what they contain. If you look closer at the timeline, you will find that it takes real events and twists them to make them more interesting. (Example: Abeke walked into the room to check out s book. This version: Abeke burst the door open with her fist, causing rubble to rain down from the roof. She drew her lightsaber and yelled, "Where is the book I want to read?") The bookshelves are shaped like circles, but look mostly normal. You can walk in and sit inside the bookshelf to read, but the shelf will move to a whole different location, making you wander around the floor until you find your way out. The ceiling is a giant dome with enough room for the holographic owls to fly about up there.

Realistic fiction is the 13th floor (no, it's not unlucky): this level's color is orange. Desks and chairs surround the edges of the room, with rotating swivel chairs and roller-desks that move about. The main bookshelves are in the center, but miniature bookshelves are attacked to the desks. When you sit at a desk, realistic fiction books that you will like instantly appear in the shelves, and are automatically sorted to your interest levels. Can't find a book to read? This room will solve your problems.

Fantasy is the 14th floor: this level's color is purple. Random bursts of magic explode around the room, and out of those bursts come random things- pineapples, drittens (dragon kittens), and random Lego peices are just a few of the many things you might find floating around up there.
Characters from favorite fantasy books have their own holograms, which walk around and interact with other holograms. You can duel Percy Jackson or play quittich with Harry Potter if you find the right hologram.

Plays, skits, and other productions are located on the 15th floor: this level's color is lilac. Floating stages have holograms that perform actual skits or plays for visitors. Stage lights float around and randomly light up or put a SAMBer in the spotlight. When this happens, that SAMBer has to do something (like sing a funny song, tap dance, or do 100 push-ups) in order to leave the room. Video cameras videotape these acts to post on the giant monitors on the floors and ceilings for everyone to watch. Freshly buttered popcorn is available in the back (but you have to yell "I'm in love with coffena" into a microphone that's connected to every floor of the library.)

Dramas are the 16th floor: this level's color is pink. This room is basically made of a long staircase. This staircase coils around the room, and it takes about ten decades to fly the distance. Shelves are stacked on the inside of the staircase, and the other side is exposed to the glass window. It's said that a mysterious prize awaits at the end of the staircase, but no one has reached it yet...

Comedies are on the 17th floor: this level's color is yellow. The gravity in this room is turned off, so everything floats around. Your flying abilities don't work well in here. Glowing orbs of light light the entire floor like miniature suns. Funny books and joke books read aloud to you in here, but to activate it, you must follow these directions: tell the book to "make you die of laughter" to start it, and the book will stop reading if you shout "spare me!") this floor doesn't have a quiet area. Sound echoes in here.

Romances are the 18th floor: this level's color is red. This room is very open spaced. Flowers of different sizes and spaces make the room smell like a combination of your favorite scents. The books are mostly scattered around for people to pick up and read. Boxes of tissues float to those who need it, and holographic hearts follow people in this room, and change colors depending on what they are feeling.

Horrors are located on the 19th floor: this level's color is gray. When you enter, you are instantly surrounded by dark walls made of shadows. The bookshelves create a constantly changing maze, and the air is shrouded with breathable smoke and mist. The smoke makes it impossible to see past 5 feet. What awaits behind the darkness? I can guarantee you this: it's not fatal. Probably.

Level 20 is miscellaneous: this floor's color is white. Books and random articles float around the room, and magical screens light up with which books are popular at the moment. Holograms of famous people float around the room. (There might be some SAMBers in the hologram generator) to find a book, you simply have to think deeply about it, and it will appear in front of you. It doesn't matter which genre the book is- that's what's awesome about this room. Just be careful not to collide with a floating textbook, cause those hurt! (Trust me, I've been hit before)

The roof's color is green. It is a wilderness filled with lush green meadows and hills, quiet forests, peaceful lakes and rivers, and happy creatures that roam the land. The entire thing is open to the sky and light of day. This section is for anyone who needs a break for the outdoors. No fighting, hunting, or bad attitudes are allowed.

Enjoy your time here! (Wow that was really long. Post "I survived" if you read the entire thing. I would appreciate it if you did, because I spent 3 hours on this.

Mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dreamkeeper

"I stand at the turning of the years"

"Before going their separate ways forever"

"No one deserves to fade away"

"Teach me how to say goodbye"

"I wish I had more TNT"

"They'd say I got no heart"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 73d48f864a

treestorm18

*Teleports up to 14th level and sits down reading Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead.* *Sits in quiet zone* *Puts in earbuds*

• Posted at:

Tree Avery-Vivliofágos-Wilddliw

"Let's Go Rattle The Stars."

JaEmTheClAeCaFeGwJhThaRaEcEvSoTeOnRyMaXaLiViRy    

Thumbnail avatar af0c6c6246

skyscraperarrow12

whoa so cool... *starts reading scrolls*

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

*searches frantically for An Author's Odyessy* IT'S NOT HERE THE ONLY BOOK YOU DON'T HAVE IS THE ONE I WANT I'VE LOOKED AT ALL MY LIBRARIES AND NO ONE HAS IT (just go with it okay)*sighs* Oh, and I survived. *heads to historical fiction section and reads novels on World War II**heads to level 17, and grabs "The World's Funniest Jokes"*Make me die of laughter. *hears jokes, and ROFL for hours*

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar 24a31254dc

wolfbird1019

*teleports to the non fiction books* *looks for spell books* *finds one* Wow. That one is even bigger than the one I have at home. *grabs it and teleporys to floor 2* *looks for ancient scrolls* *finds one full of greek history and myths and all things greek* Woah. *teleports to quiet zone and studies the scroll and spells*

*finds a potion brewing book* *gasps* Yay! *pulls out brewing stand* Is there anywhere I could brew my potions?

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar aae41aa0d4

emeralddragon8582

Do you have The Burning Tide in the library? 

P.S. I survived

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar d3a59d09ec

ravenfairy134

I SURVVVIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD *teleports to roof and starts making a tree house there*

• Posted at:

morningstar

who can say if i've been changed for the better, but

because i knew you

i have been changed

for good    

paalam at salamat, samb.

coming back for a bit, but don't count on it

(translation: goodbye and thank you, samb.)

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

*teleports to floor 13* *puts in earbuds* begins listening to Moonglow by Wisp X* *begins reading a manga*

P. S. I survived :)

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

wolfbird1019

*teleports to roof* Tree house? Good idea! *magically makes a tree house*

P.S I survived

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 1923290d70

chattybulldog121

*goes to 13th floor and reads*

I survived!

• Posted at:

-CURRENTLY INACTIVE-

Wolfy

(wolf-ee)

proper noun

1. Friend, daughter, lover, dancer, reader, writer, traveler, adventurer, french fry lover, nut and dog lover.

2. Butterfinger enthusiast.

joyfulcat108

@Aura Yes, you can brew potions in the food court on the 1st floor. The cleaning utensils will clean up any messes you make

The burning tide, and every other book written in existence is in the library. Even new books that just came out are in here. If you have trouble finding anything, you can access one of the catalogs, ask me, or go to the miscellaneous floor to find it.

I've added holograms of everyone who posted "I survived" in the miscellaneous floor. You should go check them out!

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar af0c6c6246

skyscraperarrow12

and wut about books 5-8... magic is real, isn't it?

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

joyfulcat108

*puts away iPad, types a search in catalog, teleports into fantasy, almost collides with an armadillo (where did that come from?) and starts stacking books from the diffrent levels she wants to read. Teleports into secluded area of outdoor roof, and starts reading "When you reach me"*

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 73d48f864a

treestorm18

*Telepathically say "I survived" since I'm currently in a quiet zone*

• Posted at:

Tree Avery-Vivliofágos-Wilddliw

"Let's Go Rattle The Stars."

JaEmTheClAeCaFeGwJhThaRaEcEvSoTeOnRyMaXaLiViRy    

wolfbird1019

By the way, that was Mist who asked about the potions.

Yay! *goes to food court and mixes and smoke explosion potion with a laugh attack potion* *puts gas mask on* 

*potion bottle explodes with smoke and everyone in the food court who breathed in the smoke starts laughing like crazy*

*gets rid of that potion and mixes a smoke explosion potion with a reversal potion*

*potion explodes woth smoke and everybody who breathes the fumes in stops laughing like crazy*

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

It's spooky season!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 4b958e7aa1

dragondreamtime640

*immeditly starts looking at anything that involves snakes AT ALL*Ooh...Ahh...

• Posted at:

DRAGON

With no good there is no evil,With no evil there is no good.

MINECRAFT RULES!

FOURM Snake

WARRIORS CATS!

DESTROYER OF MARY SUES

KING OF OPNESS,SNAKES,AND SPACE.

Flip:Shattar

Correctmeifthereareanyspellingerrorsinthisig

joyfulcat108

*Fangirl Shireks* THE ENTIRE WARRIORS SERIES IS HERE OMGOODNESS MUST READ!!!! *Stays up all night reading*

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

joyfulcat108

*Still reading Warriors Special Editions, finished* I can't find Mapheshade's Vengance... *book pops up in thin air* ITSMAPLESHADEOHNOSHESCOMING... oh wait, it's a book cover. *grabs book and starts reading*

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

I'm gonna do this in POV form, just for fun xD (oh yeah, "I survived!")

I drifted along the SAMB, my boredom threatening to kill me. All the threads I like hadn't been posted on in such a long time. I'd been online for an hour and no one had seemed to notice. I was almost wanting to log off, which I didn't like to do, when I saw a thread that really stood out. I blinked at it, then opened it in curiosity.

I nearly fainted.

The biggest building I had ever seen in my life towered above me. The ceiling was so tall it was out of view. Was there even a ceiling in the first place? I had no idea. I just knew there were tons of balconies and thousands of comfy chairs littered across the floor. Carvings were strewn all over the walls and floors. It was beautiful.

But the craziest of all? The books and holograms. People I had only seen in my favorite books were standing near walls of bookshelves, just as I had imagined them. They were all there: Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Anthony Lockwood, the tenth Doctor, even the characters from "Hanniniah, the Angel, and Other Stories," which was the book my dad had written. Best of all, the people I had stored in my mind that I wanted to put in stories were there, just as I wanted them to look. It was all so beautiful and overwhelming.

I collapsed in a nearby leather chair. This place was all I could've wanted. Even MORE than what I could've wanted.

I fainted.

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

joyfulcat108

*is typing a POV for an RP, heard phone beep* "Yes?" "Someone passed out on level 10." "Give her some ambrosia. She's not a demigod probally, but it probally won't combust her... Probally." "Message received" 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

joyfulcat108

A new shop has opened up in the 1st floor: a bookmark store! Bookmarks of all shapes, sizes, magnetic, non magnetic, 3D, 2D, animals, scenery, flowers, and anything else you can imagine. If you can't find any you like (which I highly doubt) you can customize and order a bookmark at the BOOM (Bookmark online ordering machine) with free shipping! 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

I woke up to find a plate of something on the table next to my chair. I frown at it, rubbing my head. Where had it come from? My vision was slightly blurred from my awakening, so I rubbed my eyes and inspected the food again.

It was definitely ambrosia, and, being a daughter of Poseidon, knew that someone knew I fainted and gave me this.

But who?

I scarfed down the ambrosia and felt a tingly sensation of warmth spread through my body. I felt more focused and continued to think. I was pretty sure the library was DreamKeeper's creation, and possibly one of the workers sent my this ambrosia. It would make sense.

I got up and out of the chair (which was hard, as the cushions sank down and were so comfortable) and looked around. There were teleportation tubes, which I recognized from the lost mansion of Artimé. A thought clicked in my mind. Would Alex and Meghan be here? And Lani and Mr. Today and Aaron? The thought made me shudder in excitement. This library was so big, anything could happen.

(I don't know what to POV next so... Ya.)

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

joyfulcat108

you might be able to get to Artimè... IDK. Holograms of characters from Artimè and quill are somewhere in the level with fantasy books. Lani will probably be scanning the shelves for books. 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

I survived! *Teleports to level 15, yells "I'm in love with Coffena!" into the microphone, and then starts watching Hamilton.* *Mer teleports him to the 20th floor, starts thinking about historical books, finds "1,000 years of Annoying the French", starts reading it.* Hmm, I can use this as blackmail to that frog! *takes shortcut to floor 17* *make me die of laughter. *follows Sans to 17th floor, starts giggling at jokes*

• Posted at:

Arial (with Andale)

This world’s never truly dark

Come together now

Let’s find a galaxy we can call

Home, and let’s vow

To never let the moon’s light cloud

cultist of hinanan and zur

SHSL Esper

Thumbnail avatar 49ffd8ad86

tornadodragon1088

Plays with my husky (knocks down entire 7 floors)

• Posted at:

hi I'm sparks

Wolf is also one of ocs!!

I am...

a greencloak

a wizard

Shadowfinder the nightwing

a light

a amulet keeper

A demigod

a mind reader

MY NEW CREATED OC!!!:

carl he can teleport and other cool stuff

Thumbnail avatar 3e6f48276e

silverraven280

I survived. *fangirls over the library* I LOVE this place!!!!

• Posted at:

I'm Aerca [and this is my flipside, Enya ]

I am a... Greencloak FanWing Rufflerin Jedi Unwanted

My home forum is the SAMB. So is mine, apparently.

#SaveTheSouthernResidents #RememberLeia #MakeItSo

#Canada150 #Reformation500 #MoreSigSp-

joyfulcat108

*fangirls with Acerca* I love books so much!!! *finishes stack of books, checks on hall of posts, posts on a post, teleports back* I STILL WANNA READ MORE BOOKS!!! *grabs entire land of stories series to reread*

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

I survived.

Where would the dystopian books be located?

• Posted at:

ALEX (Silver/Eevee) Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

joyfulcat108

Probably in science fiction. 

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

joyfulcat108

Bump bumpity bumpie

• Posted at:

Dreamkeeper

"I wish I had more TNT"

Current Stats—Hospital

RIP (rest in pieces)

Thumbnail avatar 330901ab77

lionpaw260

*Gasps* *looks around* Now where are the Warrior books..

• Posted at:

Dont forget me(mes)

Thumbnail avatar ac0ca306f8

catfairy2579

I survived XD

• Posted at:

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

I joined on February 26th 2017

KeepItCrispy#9605