Thumbnail avatar fb44ee7420

twilightfrost182

OMG YEEESSSSSSSS. I'm gonna read it first thing I go to the book store.  Now time for more books. LUV THE SERIES. (SCREAM)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar a5385d58c5

amberbutterfly669

OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME THREE WHOLE YEARS? IT SEEMS LIKE ONE.. NOT EVEN ONE! OMG!

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

Thumbnail avatar 9a40a0a5f2

ghostgloom44

Fav moment:Reilin kiss 

What I want in the books:idk but if you dare kill one of the 4 fallen or the characters that got them as spirit animals I will tear the book to pieces 

Fav ship:REILIN ( I eat sleep and breath it)

Fav character: Meilin

what I wish did not happen: I'm sorry spoiler I hated Tarik's and Shane's death

SPIRIT ANIMALS OS MY LIFE THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY , YOU DARE TAKE IT AWAY I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY glad I got that across 

see ya,

Ema :3

• Posted at:

IMMA SA FAN LIKE NEVER BEFORE 

Warriors: Blazestream 

SA: Ema and Jinx

WOF:Flamingember

HP:Tuesday the Slytherin 

WHO DOSENT LOVE READIN ;)

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Cool.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar f45fceb3f4

arcadedragon106

SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!

• Posted at:

i go by deformedskittles (you can just call me skittles though)

i'm a girl, i love cats, i'm in like a million different fandoms, and

gay ships are my life.

i have a girlfriend uwu

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday, SA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the suspence, drama, and action. It is so awesome.I love everything about this series and I'm glad everything happened. All happy and sad moments I still loved anyways! I can't wait nor predict the future for this series!

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

Thumbnail avatar c35df09407

ambercrow145

I wish there were hidden Great Beasts! (See an RP by Dinosaurjade for details! It's very old now, dead, and about Great Beasts!) and the ones we know got rid of the hidden ones because they thought the other ones were too powerful.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Thumbnail avatar d6ceb0db04

opalcat280

@Green: Zerif died?! (I haven't read the Burning Tide yet)

• Posted at:

~Echo~

(::) -Magic Cookie Master- (::)

Gang: 

Echo(me) Claire Louis Wyatt Darky Flamepool Lynn

"I haven't gotten flattened by kids and backpacks, so that has to be a good sign, right?" -Me

MoreSigSpa-

Thumbnail avatar 7ddd723b59

arrogantdragon60

Well, since you asked.... my favorite character was Shane. (spoiler alert in this comment) This book can be sooo stupid, don't get me wrong I love the series(or used to); but not anymore. You just had to kill him, you had to kill him! WHY????!!!!! It's just not fair, Shane was supposed to make a heroic move and she was supposed to forgive him, the they were supposed to get together. But no, you had to kill him!!! You brought him back and then you killed him!!!! Seriously, if you do not bring him back alive somehow, I will never read this series again. I mean come on, was his death really that necessary? So yeah that's how I feel about the knew book. Tarik's death was bad, but you expounded on Shane too much to just kill him!!!!! 

P.S. sorry about the ranting, I'm just furious right now. Also never get Jonathan to write one of those books again, please. he really did not end that book well.

• Posted at:

Worthy has my heart :)

I am a Redcloak

I love Jesus

Go Spirit Animals!!!

Shabeke shipper, majorly

Thumbnail avatar 7d3530a360

skyscraperarrow12

@Echo: yap... Zerif died and saved the day... killing the Wyrm...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...

Thumbnail avatar 685932593d

wolflynx460

I don't have a specific favorite moment, but I love the little moments between Meilin and Rollan in the first series of Spirit Animals in books three and four. My favorite ship is probably Shabeke, and I wish that Abeke had forgiven Shane sooner in Fall of the Beasts Book 4: Burning Tide. I wish Shane hadn't died, but had only gotten really injured, and that Abeke would forgive him aftewards and they'd officially be un-officially together. :D :D :D :D

• Posted at:

My official nickname shall be Poison Ivand nothing else.  Well, you can also call me Blu.

Soccer

Gymnastics

Violinist

<3Marvel

"When life gives you lemons, freeze them and throw them at somebody"

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Thumbnail avatar 977fdd18a6

wolfarrow1473

I love the series because of all of the diverse characters and plot twists (for me, at least) in the first series, and the ones to come int the second series. I'm looking forward to the reunion of the 4 (i haven't read Burning Tide) and the next FOUR SA BOOKS!!! My favorite moment was in Tales of the Fallen Beasts when Takoda first meets Conor because he makes Conor seem like the most perfect hero/leader that doesn't mess up or doubt himself when really he started of exactly like him: awkward, not that graceful, and curious (in one way or another) about their SA and what benefits they gain. My favorite character is Conor, favorite ship is REEEEEIIIIILIIIN!!!! I want the greencloaks and the redcloaks to work together like they're one organization. I DID NOT WANT TARIK TO DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!

• Posted at:

Moo im a cow

CHB & SPQR

Inquisitor

Fire Mage

Seal Brains

#Greencloak4life

Pigfarts, Pigfarts. Here I come! Pigfarts, Pigfarts. Yum, yum, yum! -Draco, A Very Potter Musical

Thumbnail avatar d088a8f148

wolfadventure854

THERE ARE GOING TO BE ALOT OF SPOILERS HERE BUT I THINK THAT:

1. MY FAVOURITE MOMENT WAS PROBABLY WHEN ROLLAN DISTRACTED THE GUARDS IN BOOK THREE SERIES 1

2. FAVOURITE SHIP IS THE TELLUN'S PRIDE I I QUESS THAT;S THE TYPE OF SHIPS THAT YOU MEAN

3.MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS CONOR AND BRIGGAN TO THE END

4.I WISHED THAT I WAS IN THE BOOKS (OBVIOUSLY) AND THAT ZERIF DIED IN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I REALLY WISH THAT TARIK DIDN'T DIE AND THAT URUZA DIDN'T GET POSSESSED

THOUGHTS:

THAT THERE SHOULD BE ABOUT 50 SERIES WHEN THE'RE ALL DEAD AND THE PROSPECTIVE IS FROM THE'RE GRANDCHILDREN(IT WILL PROBABLT GO DOWN HILL AT ABOUT SERIES 5)

• Posted at:

Welcome To My Signature.Call Me Pringle. GreenCloak.  Redcloak. Chocolate Milk. Bows And Swords.

I love the stories action and adventure! I'm also looking forward to seeing who our heroes face next. I mean who can top Zerif or the Wyrm itself? I have a feeling this new villain will be impressive! My favorite moment is hands down all the Abeke and Shane interactions! They are my favorite ship! (I'm a forever Shaneke fan. ) (SPOILER ALERT!) I really want Shane to be alive. I wish he didn't die! I predicted that he had a chance of dying in The Burning Tide(especially by sacrificing himself for Abeke), but I didn't want for it to be true. I was so sad when he died. He was such a beautifully developed character. He went through an amazing journey to get from the naive and desperate prince to the wonderful, strong and kind leader he eventually became. But he died so abruptly that I almost feel..empty inside. He had so much more potential.  The series won't be the same without him. But I wonder...is he REALLY dead? I'm begging for him not to be. We never see what happens to his body, plus he died in an area close to the Evertree, which gives life, so I'm holding on to a desperate hope that he's still alive. Plus Shaneke was so close to happening that it's really depressing! The scene of his death and Abeke crying over his body is still haunting me! Things really went downhill for me after that. Please let him be alive!

• Posted at:

Yona of the Dawn, Lockwood and Co, Keeper of the Lost Cities, and Spirit Animals fan. (And I can't forget Miraculous Ladybug of course.)

Thumbnail avatar 2bf48a028d

huntingbull277

kovo sucks.

• Posted at:

CAN'T TOUCH THIS! TO OP!

skyscraperarrow12

Kovo is actually a hero...

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

Thumbnail avatar 096b115c67

cobradragon699

How I found Spirit Animals:

We were watching a trailer for the scholastic book fair and all of a sudden Spirit Animals appears. "From the makers of Infinity Ring" I was really into Infinity Ring at the time so I was hooked. I bought the first book and I LOVED IT!! I soon was playing the game. Many game updates, tears, and celebrations later, here we are! 

I  Spirit Animals!!!!

• Posted at:

I am an AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAGONS FOREVER!!!!

Celia Run⚡️

#GoodInBad

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldcloudburst42

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY WILD BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Hello peeps. I am Emerald. I am a narwhal. I'm also a unicorn. Either ways, I'm magical. XD

Work, work! Obsidian!

Work, work! Nightgem- Pepper!

And Emerald!

Work, work! The SA skit crew!

Obsidian!

Nigh- Pepper!

Emerald!

WORK!

Thumbnail avatar 4ca48e917e

doghorse1330

I love the series because I love to read and I am picky about what I read.But I love these books!I first saw them in my school library.

• Posted at:

Ravenclaw.

Actor and dreamer

This is me.

Thumbnail avatar 60b0a194a0

dolphindolphin3789

The book just fits what I like (exploring,fighting,and suspence) 

• Posted at:

Pepper the Penguin

Thumbnail avatar cf59e5e272

butterflymusic169

oops, forgot to say my favorite character

i really like ALL of the characters but, if i had to pick it would be Abeke because i can really relate to her and we're pretty much twins

we look alike IRL SERIOUSLY

my parents even told me that

• Posted at:

Just your average kid that loves Netflix, Chick-fil-a , and reality TV   Socially awkward clarinetist     Honor Band 2k17 & 2k18   Yes, I know I'm tall, no I don't play basketball

Probably the fact that this series brings back memories. When my best friend moved away, we kept in touch by spirit animal meetings once a month. They've stopped happening as often, but we still have them. I also was a picky reader when these books came out ( I was fantasy only, all other book types made the words swim off the page) and these books got me into reading and writing again. Honestly I don't think I've ever seen my second grade teacher so shocked when I came into school boasting about my new favorite book :). Now its 3 years later, and I have all the books, a dedicated drawing pad for spirit animals, this account, and a folder on google docs for fan fictions. THANK YOU

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b303fa5bc8

dragonsapphire1712

I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE MOMENT, I LOVED ALL OF IT!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

artemisgriffin150

I loved the Meilin and Rollan ship! When they kissed I freaked out and squealed! The last bookw as so amazing.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

artemisgriffin150

Yes! Collin and Abeke need to become a thing!! And Kalani is so awesome.

I love the salamander... what's his name again?

• Posted at:

GoYay! This is awesome you go girl!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a7fc7274aa

rubywolf1145

Fave Moment: Near the end of Hunted where Conor meets with his mother and then there is a massive battle.

Ship: Reilin

Character: Conor!

Wish: That Shabeke was a thing

Didn't Wish: Tarik and Lumeo dying

I love this series so much because there's nothing else like it and it really draws you in to another world.

• Posted at:

WolGirl

Queen of Fairy Tail, Studio Ghibli and Video Games

"Fate whispers to the wolf: You can't withstand the storm. The wolf whispers back: I am the storm"

Spirit Animals!

Anime!

Conor and Briggan!

Ravenclaw!

Pokemon! 

Wolves are the BEST!

Thumbnail avatar d09f0ffe0b

lioneagle253

1. My favorite thing about the books the animals, adventure, and the friendship. Favorite ship was the Expiator. My favorite person was conor he was one of the ones who fought hard against the wyrm. I wished that conor never had the wyrm control him. Even though he did bad I wish shane could live to see them win. For the books that will come I hope all the children that have great beast will come together and fight evil. 

• Posted at:

That would make since because of the second book 

Thumbnail avatar 95e7de7278

ironbear131

Why I love the series:Because it's full of adventure

what I'm looking forward to is all being whole and relationships coming out

my favorite character is conor and abeke i cant pick one

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar aa0cbbee9b

bearclaws1933

My favorite moment would be...I guess the end of book 7 where they all hugged and stuff. Shows their friendship and how far they've gone through together.

My favorite ship is Reilin! Duh, I mean, who doesn't love Reilin?

I like all the characters in the books, including Zerif and Shane (Zerif cause he's a really good villain and Shane because he's a very...interesting character) but my favorite would be Conor. 

I wish Shanbeke happened (sorry Conbeke but you two are better off as close friends)

I wish Tarik didn't have to die but if he didn't, then Rollan would've died...

• Posted at:

- Le Person

Thumbnail avatar aa0cbbee9b

bearclaws1933

You wish Meilin died?????!!!!!!

• Posted at:

- Le Person

Thumbnail avatar d088a8f148

wolfadventure854

This is how I found spirit Animals.

There Was a book fair at school and all my friends saw the cover for spirit animals, And they liked it!They all wanted to get it, even though it was just because the cover.

So I asked my MUM (i'm not american)if i could get it, and she bought it for me.

Then I found out that none of my friends got it and they didn't like it anymore.

So i didn't read it for a year, Un til my sister read it then she told me to read it so I did .

THE END

• Posted at:

Welcome To My Signature.Call Me Pringle. GreenCloak.  Redcloak. Chocolate Milk. Bows And Swords.

Thumbnail avatar 6b0eb36dd4

beltrunning6

I loved when the Evertree was reborn. 

I have no idea what that means

He's only in for a little bit, but I loved Leopard, the baby orangutan from Against the Tide. He's so funny! :D

Can't Shane have put in a real assassin for Abeke to fight? That would mean one less lie and more punching!

Come on, why did Tarik and Lumeo have die :(

If I could chose to be one great beast, I'd pick Jhi, mainly because she's a true warrior. 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 56c268e3a4

dragonvenus180

I like everything about the series. I wish Connor didn't get infected by the wyrm and that the greencloaks didn't fall to the wyrm. I wish the redcloak person thing had defeated Zerif and killed the wyrm. I just love spirit animals and ive been playing since i was six! ive been playing for nearly 4 years now! I love spirit animals so much!

-Dragonvenus180

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 994aeaa8d4

bookdragon296

Wait! Greencloaks. I'll just leave. I'm no Greencloak and this must be fir them only

• Posted at:

Ayita Mirima Historia  

Daughter of Iris  

"Don't worry Ruby, I'm combat ready" Penny Polendina (RWBY)  

Ever is best twin  

*pokes your nose* boop

Tempa

#Bumbleby

Not gonna dye my hair half white half red cuz todoroki why would you think that

skyscraperarrow12

@Pizza: no... it's for all of us..

• Posted at:

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Ninjago Fan?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

Thumbnail avatar caba6a2db3

aquadolphin4816

Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Spirit Animals,Happy Birthday to you!!!!

My favorite character is...... Rollan! My favorite moment is a bit sad but I liked when Essix went into passive form for the first time. I wished that Tarik was actually Rollan's father. I didn't like when Tarik died

Ship.... I don't know.

• Posted at:

#RickRiordan#1

#Poseidon's daughter

#PercyJackson#1

#TheLandOfStories

#MusicLover

#SarcasmForLife

#TheHungerGames

#Galeshould'vebeenit

#Friends+Family+Laughter=LIFE

#SpiritAnimals

#RollanAndAbekeAreDaBest

#EesixandUrazaAreToo

Thumbnail avatar aa27486390

dragoneagle715

My favorite part was definitely the Rollan and Meilin kiss. It confirmed what I'd always thought and made me so happy. I also love when Rollan finally got Essix into dormant form. Tarik's death was super sad, but it was a really good part of the series. And meeting Tarik's sister. And when the Four Fallen came back to green haven and everyone was cheering and celebrating. I cried a lot because I thought that was the end.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8abfead7ed

kittenfur75

My favorite charecter of all time would be conor and mielen!

• Posted at:

Keslee

Thumbnail avatar f2486a51d2

dragonwolf10622

My favorite moment from all the books in series 1 is in book 2 "Hunted" from chapter 9 "Escape" when Conor's mother struck a Howling House Guard with a soaked piece of wood. My favorite character is Conor because he was the first character introduced in the series and that he summond Briggan the Wolf because I love Wolves. But I don't have a favorite boat from the books because I can't choose a favorite boat from the rest of the boat in the series.

Yours Sincerely

Dragonwolf10622

• Posted at: