Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

because it's awesome, look forward to more books, favorite moment: When Abeke is up in the nest: I can relate, ship?, character: Shane, Zerif, Tarik..., Wish: well i dunno, didn't happen: Wyrm, Tarik dies, Shane dies, lReimaja dies

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Azalis

Per Elsa's request, call me Snazalis

Official Thread Necromancer.

Proud member of luana's third Mrs Wolfe's haven and school for elemental werewolves roleplay.

I didn't even know that were going to be 4 more fall of

the beasts book!

OMG

IM FREAKING OUT

*faints*

I love you spirit animals your my fav book series

blizzardfighting99 out

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4a3a299ed3

amberbutterfly932

Here wait I heard that you are coming out with MORE books THAT'S AWESOME! And are there going to be auditions for the spirit animals movie? If yes where? And also is the spirit animals movie going to be real life or animated?

• Posted at:

CHOCOLATE! Natures way of making up for mondays!

#rollercoastergirl4eva

#actor4eterninty

#spiritanimalslover4eva

#jhi'sbuddy

(i love hashtags)

amberbutterfly932

I really wish that rollan will confess his love for meilin. I know they kissed in the seventh book but still. I think my favorite ship was the Telluns pride. My favorite character is defiantly rollan. my favorite moment was every moment that rollan pulled a joke or talked back to meilin. I wish shane didn't die.

• Posted at:

#rollercoastergirl4eva

#actor4eterninty

#spiritanimalslover4eva

#jhi'sbuddy

(i love hashtags)

amberbutterfly932

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE TARIK DIE!!!! That's the other thing I wish never happened. Its really been THREE YEARS? Wow it did not seem that long.

• Posted at:

#rollercoastergirl4eva

#actor4eterninty

#spiritanimalslover4eva

#jhi'sbuddy

(i love hashtags)

i love the part in the Evertree when they ride  Tellun to Nilo because it sounds so fun!I wish shane actually wasnt the devourer but then stuff wouldnt happen....i dont really care about the ships but the desciption of the conquerers ship is great.My favourite character is dawson because he is so adorable and cute sounding!!!and i like Rollan and Meilin spirits.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ac262adc01

pinkunicorn2120

My favorite moment: When Rollan kissed Meilin in the book The Evertree.

My favorite ship: My favorite ships are Conor and Abeke and Rollan and Meilin.

My favorite character: My favorite character is Rollan.

What I wish happened: I wish Conor and Abeke kissed.

What I wish didn't happen: I wish Lumeo, Tarik, and Shane didn't die.

• Posted at:

happy birthday SA! I have liked most of the books except for blood ties. It didn't really grab  attention. Also in the burning tide I wished they hadn't killed Shane. Especially in such detail. It gave someone I knew nightmares and hard to fall asleep. In the next book can you bring him back and not give such detail in he violence? Thanks  Lillyann

the Sa nerd.

• Posted at:

I'm Lilly the Spirit Animals nerd! :D   

Thumbnail avatar d9064a83e9

wolffangs2966

LOL I can't belive it's Spirit Animal's B-Day!!!!!!!   Ok my favorite charters are Rollan and Meilin. Also I think one of the best moments was when they kissed. The reason why I love this book series because I mean it's kids who are bonded to random animals!!!!! It's so cool!!! I really wish I world was like this. 

• Posted at:

You can call me Fangs

Wolves

Loyal

Amazing

Stan Lee For Life

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy anlovable creatures☯

Thumbnail avatar e8077637e2

icyhawk16

3 years????!!!! 

Yo I'm a veteran here!!!! Legit! 

• Posted at:

I am a Spirit Animal player

I am a fierce dragon

I am a time traveler

I am a wizard thingy

I am a minecrafter

I am a fox

I can be whatever I can dream

Thumbnail avatar 55c3ba53bb

wolfangel4788

my favorite moment was probably... Hmm... I can't pick one there were waay to many amazing in this amazing series. My favorite ship would be zerdana if it were real but other then that I adore tarshay. The thing that I wish would have happened was Shane or Tarik not dying(not sure if I spelled that correctly). And the thing that I wished didn't happen was Zerif dying because he was just a cool and mysterious character who everybody hated and that's what makes a great villain and you don't see villains like him at all and that's the great part. Oh and as you you can probably tell Zerif WAS my favorite character and before him it was Tarik, why do my favorite characters have to be killed. Alright so over this long span of three years I've loved this series I've never gotten bored of it and it's been my favorite series for a long time, it even allowed me to start researching what my spirit animal would be and it allowed me to find a subject that I'm really interested in. Man I can't even describe how grateful I am to all of the authors who worked so hard  to make this series work. So thank you for the best series I will ever read.

• Posted at:

Spirit animals for the win

Thumbnail avatar ded2f63c35

amazingdawn82

From the excerpts that I've read, here are my favorites:

Favorite Animal: Uraza (Who doesn't like cheetahs?)

Favorite Character: Meilin

Favorite Moment: When Conor summons Briggan

Well, that's about all I have!

#spiritanimals

• Posted at:

*~Alheimur Elysium~*

Call me Alheimur, 'kay?

She/Her

Joined 10/16/16

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein

Ponies make life 20% cooler

Thumbnail avatar acd751fd30

lightningbreeze613

Hey guys! I'm 

• Posted at:

Son of hades

Percy's cousin

Greencloak

Kato Silverbreaker 

Scourge

The son of Frey

Assasin

Wizard

The Boy who Lived.

Thumbnail avatar 7592735da6

midnightvampire272

I like the series because it is very well written,my favorite moment was when Abeke caught that analope,and how much she is like ME!!!We both stick out a lot, and we are both tom boys.My favorite charachter, have you guessed it allready?well there are two........Abeke and Meilin!I like Abeke because..........you heard it already.I like Meilin because she has such a fighting spirit!There are no things that i wished happened in the books,and no objections.

• Posted at:

Who am I?

I am Diamondheart,(imagination)

Mai Icegale,(spirit animals)

Jadeunicorn393,(my old spirit animals user)

quartzpalace,(roblox)

Kungfumoifa(minecraft)

And most importantly,

your friend.

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

My favorite part of the series was when Conor took over as leader after Tarik head died. I like that because it seemed like he was starting to grow into his new position as one of the greencloaks who summoned a great beast.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade